Media, Arts & Entertainment
Arabic Senior Digital Project Manager Qatar
Our client, A leading Digital Agency, is looking for an Arabic Senior Digital Project Manager to join their team in Dubai.
- managing the delivery of projects for clients
- ensuring; quality, time and to budget are met.
- liaising between the client and other agency staff to coordinate projects and digital campaigns.
- taking ownership of a client relationship on a project level in order to provide excellent organization and management of projects, managing administrative and campaign work.
- developing and maintaining strong relationships with suppliers in order to create partnerships that are beneficial to clients.
- Utilizing experience, the Senior PM will mentor and educate junior project managers on the digital process and department responsibilities as well as technology implementation
- Develop project plans that include the full life-cycle of development including IA, UX, Creative, Content Development, Build/Development, Testing & UAT and roll out
- Writing digital strategic proposals that grabs clients attention to ask for more information in responding to RFP’s
- Liaising with and acting as the link between the client and agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively.
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their requirements.
- Working with the agency’s digital team to ensure delivery of projects/campaigns that meet the client’s brief and budget.
- Presenting, alongside agency colleagues campaign/project ideas and budgets to the client.
- Working with the Client Servicing team & other colleagues to brief creative, digital, suppliers and media buyers, and assisting with the formulation of digital marketing strategies.
- Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations to team members and senior management on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels
- Writing client contact and status reports through monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns/projects.
- Maintaining and ensuring that internal job bags are kept to a high standard administration tasks.
- Extending the scope of clients by identifying needs and up-selling / crosselling additional digital services like SEO, SEM, Social media advertising, social community management and mobile apps development through speaking about technology
- A certified PMP or AGILE related methodologies project managers are preferred with a proven track record of delivering complex digital projects & campaigns
- Knowledge of content management systems and admin panels is a plus
- Knowledge of other digital marketing trends and online systems and tools is plus
- In-depth knowledge of the latest digital marketing / advertising trends on :
o Search engines optimization (SEO)
o Social media strategies & advertising
o Search engines marketing (SEM) & display / network advertising
o Mobile Apps development – Native Vs. Cross platform
Dekwood career centre
Branding Junior Designer, Dubai
Job role: Creative
Job skill: Branding
Currently recruiting for a Junior Designer for a leading Branding Agency based in Dubai.
The ideal candidate will be a Junior designer with up to 2 years experience or a fresh graduate ready to kick-start their branding career.
My client would like a focused hard working individual who is interested in building their career within a highly established agency.
If you are interested in this opportunity then forward your CV (in word format) along with your portfolio to us
Business Development Executive Dubai
immediate requirement for Advertising and Media Co in Dubai. An excellent English conversation and telephone sales skill is must. Pleasing personality. Only those with experience in outbound target oriented telemarketing & sales need apply. FATHER/ HUSBAND sponsored VISA holders preferred but those on Visit visa will be considered. AED. 3500 basic salary plus incentives. This is a position with almost no outdoor sales meetings. Note: Only Email correspondence please no telephone calls.
Social media officer Dubai
Job description: We are looking forward to hire a young passionate individual who will become a part of our dynamic marketing and e-commerce team. Our new team member will be responsible for creating, planning, setting strategies and developing the content for Social media and e-commerce platform.
Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Multimedia/ Graphic design or related field
Freshly graduate preferably
Good command on English, Excellent command on Arabic (both spoken and written)
Must have positive attitude
Must be willing to learn
Flexible and adaptable
Brings new ideas to the table
Must think out of the box
Please Email your CV
Social Media Specialist Dubai
Proficient in SEO reporting and updating: (Knowledgeable in web analytics applications such as Alexa, Google Analytics, Omniture, comScore, Webtrends, etc)
Managing & Content creation for Social Media accounts
Web development & management (HTML designing, corporate website design, PSD to XHTML/HTML...)
Events Manager Dubai
Media Officers Dubai
Large media firm are hiring 3 media officer, you must have a degree is a related field and 5 years experience in media or related, we are a marketing and PR firm in europe with new offices in dubai, your job will be to work with our team on promotions,PR and media related documents, we offer 50 K SUD for this position