Media, Arts & Entertainment
Pattern Cutter Dubai
We are looking for a Female Master Cutter based in Dubai, UAE with the following qualifications:
- have excellent technical knowledge and skill not only in pattern making and cutting but also in stiching and finishing
- can draw and cut out sets of patterns for specified ranges of garment sizes as well as grading (increasing or decreasing dimensions) a master pattern for each size within a set
- have experience in ready to wear and haute couture
- can convey instructions to tailors clearly in English
- minimum of 3 years experience in Dubai
- should be based in Dubai
The role involves the end to end management of publications, most notably, the Annual Report and a quarterly newsletter with a high circulation. You will be required to source, write and edit material for publications as required. Managing the contributions of writing, designers, photographers, illustrators and printers is key. You will need to meet multiple critical deadlines and deliver premium material at the highest standard.
Content Writers Dubai
URGENTLY seeking for a professional Creative Content Writer who is a superstar, creative, fun, and out-going.
- Exceptional writing skills & a creative mind
- Experience in managing social media sites/website blogs
- Proficiency in writing blogs, articles, press releases, any form of online writing
- Perfect English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A good listener with strong attention to details, speed, and accuracy
- Excellent ability to work and learn independently, as well as collaborate with larger teams
- Fluency with Internet and online search
- Proficient in computer applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- 2-3 years experience in the field of advertising and marketing both offline and online.
- Most importantly somebody that will fit in with our family J and work hard to reach their dreams/goals.
Social Media Manager Dubai
We are looking for a dynamic and professional leader who shares our passion & vision for the development of our Social Media Department. To do this, we will support you in providing the required personnel, infrastructure, tools and processes required to accomplish our collective objectives.
You will be tasked with developing growth and engagement strategies within this hands-on role to evolve our clients digital media presence, outreach to create new relationships with influencers and grow existing audiences while ensuring all activity is within our strategy, on brand and within guidelines, being effective and consistent across all channels.
Â· Create digital stories
Â· Coordinate the management of clients digital channels & communities to ensure best possible experience for brand consumers.
Â· Support the execution of campaigns/posts from conception to launch following deadlines and project plans.
Â· Develop, own and manage content calendars for campaign activity across all social channels
Â· Identify and adapt to new social media channels and technologies, in line with industry trends.
SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST AND search engine optimization (SEO) who is an expert in handling the online networking sites. (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter , LinkedIn , etc.)
Objective of the Role: To run Social Media campaigns & contests to improve the customer engagement. The SM Specialist is responsible for ensuring the success of the social media marketing campaigns.
– Expert knowledge of all aspects of social media marketing
– Able to interpret analytics data and identify key metrics
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Proven ability to autonomously manage an ongoing SMM campaign
– Email marketing experience is preferred
– Experience in Creative graphic design for quality posting
Knowledge in google adwords and facebook advertising with final reports are advantages. Kindly send your CV.
Century Real Estate LLC
Media Officer Dubai
Real estate company in Dubai has an opening for a media officer, in this position you will handle all outgoing media for advertising and promotions
This is a great time to join this company, we offer a excellent salary package which includes relocation
Events manager Dubai
We are looking for a competent Event manager to oversee and organize events that will make an impact to a target audience. You’ll ensure events are successful and cost-effective, paying attention to budget and time constraints.
An event manager is, above all, a project manager who understands marketing and promotion techniques. We want to see enthusiastic candidates with fresh ideas and the organizational skills required to not leave anything about an event to chance.
Plan event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
Come up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success
Prepare budgets and ensure adherence
Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
Be in charge of hiring personnel
Coordinate all operations
Lead promotional activities for the event
Supervise all staff
Approve all aspects before the day of the event
Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur
Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports
Proven experience as event manager
Skilled in project management
Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office
Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
Excellent organizational skills
A knack for problem-solving
A team player with leadership skills
BSc/BA in PR, marketing, hospitality management or related field is preferred
BSEA TOURS is a Dubai based Ground Handler & Inbound Tourism Operator. We are looking for a full time entertainer/musician for our Floating Restaurant in Dubai Marina 'Alexandra' which operates daily dinner cruises.
Musicians, dancers, magicians and any other form of entertainment is open for review. The selected candidate will need to be available on a full time basis and perform daily onboard the boat for approximately 30-45 minutes during the 8-11pm time slot, as well as during other time slots on special occasions & private events.
Compensation will be discussed with candidates who have passed the first round of selection.