Media, Arts & Entertainment
The role involves the end to end management of publications, most notably, the Annual Report and a quarterly newsletter with a high circulation. You will be required to source, write and edit material for publications as required. Managing the contributions of writing, designers, photographers, illustrators and printers is key. You will need to meet multiple critical deadlines and deliver premium material at the highest standard.
Operations Assistant Dubai
Operations Assistant (Photography & Marketing)
Working for a company dedicated to the Automotive industry, you will be required to assist with quality photography of used vehicles for advertising along with various tasks related to marketing within this newly established, dynamic company.
About the company:
Our small, highly experienced team requires an individual to join us who is flexible, open-minded, highly proactive and a self-starter, as we develop a suite of automotive solutions to assist businesses at all levels of the automotive industry. The role will be diverse involving many tasks from liaising with management and automotive dealers on any ongoing projects, to generating new business and assisting with existing partnerships.
•Taking professional quality photographs of vehicles in showroom. Experience of photography would be beneficial but is not essential
•Uploading photographs to media marketing channels
•Tyre inspection and issue of leaflets on vehicles to demonstrate other services available (full training on how to correctly inspect a tyre will be given)
•Vehicle appraisals to accurately deduce vehicle worth in preparation for sale or marketing
•Creating and maintaining trade client records to maintain accurate internal database
•Collecting business cards to develop new opportunities and expand the database
•Developing and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with existing clients
•Engaging in proactive marketing and spearheading new prospects
•Working as a team to seek new revenue streams either through existing relationships or via proactive brainstorming
•Previous photography experience is desirable but not essential. A keen interest in photography is preferred.
•Experience working within a sales/marketing environment
•Solid level of conversational and written English
•Strong interpersonal skills even in unfamiliar situations
•Desire to achieve ‘right first time’ results
•Willingness to travel
•UAE Driving Licence
Account Executive Dubai
Based: Dubai (Extensive Travel)
Fossil Group is a global company specializing in the design, innovation, and marketing of fashion lifestyle and accessory products. At the heart of Fossil’s vision is a commitment to fostering creativity and delivering the best in design through the company’s namesake FOSSIL brand and a portfolio of internationally recognized owned and licensed brands. The FOSSIL brand is rooted in authenticity and a distinctive modern-vintage design aesthetic. With nearly 400 stores worldwide and a strong global e-commerce business (www.fossil.com), Fossil is internationally known for its eclectic assortment of lifestyle and accessory items including watches, jewellery, handbags, and clothing. The company is constantly developing its multi-brand portfolio through its core competencies in innovative branding, world-class design, and dynamic global distribution.
We are currently searching for Experienced and Talented Account Executives to join our expanding Dubai office. As an Account Executive for U.A.E you will support and work with a designated key account in UAE in order to improve assortment quality and sell-through, whilst ensuring adherence to Fossil and Licensor guidelines enabling us to react better and quicker to brand and customer needs.
The key responsibilities for this position are:
• Work with and support a designated accounts across the U.A.E
• Plan and check space allocations for Fossil Group brands with Accounts
• Planning and monitoring of sales and purchases
• Implementation and supervision of Visual Merchandising standards
• Door Planning and Product Allocation with accounts
• Planning and execution of POS promotions and special decorations in collaboration with our local marketing specialist
• Planning and implementation of shop in shop
• Communication of market relevant facts: trends, sell through, competition
• Organizing and conducting product and brand trainings
We are looking for an individual that poses the following skills and experiences
• Experience in Luxury Retail Markets and business in U.A.E.
• Ability to build successful relationships
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills in English
• Local Driving License essential
• Target Driven
• Strong Negotiation Skills
• Proficient Computing Skills essential, salary is negotiable
Key Account Manager Dubai
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Initiate sales calls activities along with the Team Leader and Sales Manager when needed
- Ensure Opportunities are contacted and closed.
- Where directed, identify sales opportunities, networking and fact-finding and calling on and closing new accounts.
- Manage and penetrate customers at all levels and develop relationships with commercial and non-commercial accounts that enable achievement of plans and objectives.
Social media expert Dubai
Jouple is looking for an Expert in Social Media Marketing for our Dubai Office to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities.
You will be responsible for leading our Social Media Marketing activities and setting the Strategy. You must be an expert in this area with creative thinking and be able to influence using Social Media.
This will include but not limited to: research, campaign management, content creation, execution, monitoring and reporting. Expert level knowledge of social media Organic and Paid campaigns and building relevant fan following. Should be responsible for brand development, identify targeted customers, set clear objectives, visual design and web design strategy, content strategy, promotion strategy, engagement strategy, conversion strategy, measure and establish to measure ROI.
• Set the Strategy for all Social Media activities
• Manage and Execute Social media marketing campaigns
• Manage Customer relationships
• Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
• Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
• Analyze and report on social media action for successes and new opportunities.
• Proven working experience in Social media marketing
• Proven experience in formulating strategies for Social Media.
• Innovative thinking, The ability to think out of the box.
Auto Trader UAE
Looking for a ARABIC web content specialist - FEMALE for our Web team, we are an automotive website and publishing house. We need an organized person with good communication and analytical skills. Good IT background is required with good data entry concepts.
Your Job Responsibilities will include:
Review and Control all the website content.
Communicate with the company clients and users guiding them to using our system, fixing their technical problems and provide our system features.
Present performance reports, statistics and analysis for achievements weekly and monthly.
Salary 3500 AED
Required excellent communication skils in Arabic & English.
Al Jazeera Studio
Video Editor Wanted (male or female) Dubai
Excellent writing skills in Arabic and English is a MUST
2-4 years of experience in planning and creating content for video editing
Excellent communication and organizational skills
Positive attitude, works well with teams and individually
Highly motivated, responsible and result-oriented
Adobe Photoshop and video editing skills a plus
Only Arabic speakers are to be contacted.
Guitar Teachers Dubai
Private school in the UAE has an opening for guitar teachers , we need 2 teachers with classroom experience, 1 year plus experience in fine
Classes are between 10 - 15 students, please apply now for consideration