Data entery agents Dubai
Data Entry and Field Data collection executives required.
Entry level job, Minimum qualification Secondary education with skills in Excel/ ITI/Polytechnic
Full Time/Part Time positions. Sponsored visa holders/Interns can also apply.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant with an experience in a similar role
The ideal candidate should have:
Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Fluent in both written and spoken English
Good knowledge of Hotel Operations
Good Hospitality Skills
Excellent MS Office Skills
We offer competitive salary, accommodation, annual vacations, free one-way ticket upon hire and during vacations, free meals and much more
Admin manager Dubai
One of our International client is in search of an experienced Admin Manager. The duties of the successful applicant will including the following below:
- Managing the administration function and supervising a small team of Administration Assistants
- Preparing a wide range of documentation including correspondence, reports and presentation material
- Controlling busy diary schedules, arranging internal and external meetings and preparing required paperwork
- Fielding incoming telephone calls and emails, managing routine enquiries where possible
- Maintaining HR records, administering the recruitment of staff and recording holiday and sickness absences
- Purchasing stationary, office supplies, telecom and maintenance services
Applicants must be willing to relocate and also be fond of the ocean. It involves a lot of traveling. Send your CV
Job Brief: As a Secretary you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support.
- Answer incoming calls and take messages
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place order when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Maintain good housekeeping of the entire reception area
- General administrative job
- Other duties as when assigned
- Candidate must possess bachelor degree
- Minimum 1 year administrative experience
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- Proficient in English ( Oral and Written)
- Able to commence work immediately
Job Type: Full-time
Front Office Receptionist Dubai
Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material ( pens, forms and brochures)
Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
Update calendars and schedule meetings
Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR Dubai
• Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
• Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
• Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Arrange/Process shipments (imports/exports)
• Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel / Word)
• Assist colleagues whenever necessary
office Assistant Dubai
Office Assistant Required for a reputed company in Sharjah.
Salary range offered is between Aed 2,600 /- to Aed 3,000 /- based on experience.
Indians on visit visa accepted
Executive secretary to MD with 6-8 years of experience in similar field. The ideal candidate should be MBA or any equivalent Masters degree in management.
• Provide high level administrative support to MD and performing clerical functions.
• Organize meeting, Preparing agenda and minutes of the meetings.
• Coordinates with various dpts. Within the company in all matters requiring MD‘s approval.
• H R policies – Contribute in the establishment and implement strictly.
• Supervise and coordinate activities of staff.
• Time management, effective communication at all levels, self-correspondence.
• Performance management
• Employee relation and Training.
• Monitoring and controlling the activities of Sales Teams