Office assistant Dubai
We need urgent requirement for office assistant for our Reputed Engineering company in Dubai, should be honest and hardworking,should know atleast Basic computer
We are looking for an experienced Lady receptionist for a Hair Salon in a 5 Star Hotel.
Should be confident with amazing communication skills with client, have a big smile no matter what, positivity is the key.
Have a knowledge in excel, know how to do filing
Greet customers arriving at the salon and provide them with the information regarding salon services
Answer any service related questions
Ensure that customers are handed over to the correct hair or hair expert within the salon
Answer telephone calls and provide information to callers
Schedule appointments and make follow up calls to customers to remind them of their appointments
Handle appointment cancellation and shifting duties
Collect cash in exchange of services rendered and tender change to customers
Ask customers for feedback on salon’s services and provide assistance with problems or complaints
Endorse retail products that the salon is selling by providing information of benefits
Print out staff rosters and assist salon manager in determining stylist commissions
Ensure cleanliness, neatness and sanitization of salon and equipment
Create and maintain contact with suppliers to ensure that salon supplies are procured in a time efficient manner
Fill in for absent staff members during high volume times
salary determined by the employer
Office Assistant Dubai
OFFICE ASSISTANT (M/F) for a General Trading Company in Bur Dubai required with at least 1 yrs UAE experience in office administration with computer skills like MS office, and able to communicate in English
If found suitable, visa can also be given for a UAE driver’s license holder. Candidates on husband / father’s visa may also apply.
Looking for a smart and presentable female candidate with pleasing personality to handle front desk of the office operations and perform basic work pertaining to handling inbound and outbound phone calls, customer service, clerical work, greeting clients, responding to emails, setting appointments and scheduling meetings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook.
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipts; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Receptionist will attend calls from the manager at any time of emergency update.
Other day to day tasks assigned by the management.
- Maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically
- Should be punctual.
- Assist HR with the Admin related activities.
- COMPANY PROJECTS AND CONFIDANTAIL INFO SHOULD NOT BE DISCUSSED OUT OF THE PRESIMSES.
Qualification and Experience:
- Should be a graduate
- Should have one year UAE experience in same field
- Efficient Communication - Verbal & written is must
- Excellent command over MS Office
- Experience in accounts and Arabic proficiency would be an additional advantage for selection
- Salary: AED 3,000-AED 4,000 per month
- Other benefits would be pain as per the UAE Labour Law
Data entry Dubai
Job description: Prepares and submits sales orders.
Performs sales-related activities for retail products.
Establishes and expands a portfolio of corporate clients via networking and marketing. Introduces newly arrived products to the customers and also guide them with the
usage of the products, as required.
Answers potential customers questions about products, prices, and availability including follow-up call questions.
Where applicable, provide after-sales services including warranty and other claims from the customers.
Understands and promotes company programs. Coordinates sales efforts with marketing programs.
Meets and exceeds sales goals and quotas. Ensures the shelf stock is clean and that the stock is not expired or damaged at Kiosk.
Performs other assignments as required from time to time by the management.
Receptionist- Arabic Nationality
Receptionist- Arabic Nationality with 1 to 2 years experience. Bilingual with good Communications Skills required. Excellent salary package will be offered.
Office administrator Dubai
The ideal candidate will be in charge of the organization and efficiency of daily office operations. From scheduling client meetings, to communicating between departments, the candidate will be responsible for completing multi-level tasks in a professional and timely manner. Job specific training shall be provided side by side.
• Manage the reception area and staff to ensure effective communication both internally and externally. Handle office phone/ email and respond in a timely manner to all client inquiries.
• Maintain office logs, and compilation of reports after receipt of data from engineering team.
• Coordinates with in-house departments for internal facilities.
• Set up meetings for managers internally and with prospective/ existing clients in a professional manner.
• Escalation of inquires as needed to relevant team members.
• Handling of petty cash receipts and reconciliation of the same with accounts.
• Maintain contacts with clients and follow-up of opportunities.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Should be proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
• Any candidate who doesn’t meet the prior 3 requirements shall not be considered.
• Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
• Confident at redirecting work and escalation if required.
• Minimum 2 years or more
• Must have worked in time critical response position
• UAE Driving License is an advantage
Looking for a secretary with basic accounting knowledge of Tally/Peachtree packages, for a trading company in Sharjah Salary 4000 AED per monthEmail Cv