11,000 AED per month Salary
• Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
• Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
• Drafts, formats, scan and prints relevant documents, photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed.
• Handle & maintains petty cash.
• Coordinate & monitor the maintenance works and prepares reports before /after maintenance s work completion.
• Candidate should have proven work experience as an Administrator or similar role atleast 3 years
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Solid written and verbal communications skills
3 receptionist positions Dubai
One must get sales background.
One with insurance knowledge.
One western educated or with excellent communication skills in both English & Arabic.
As a receptionist. you will be one of the primary points of contact with our clientele, offering superior customer service by recognizing the needs/expectations of each individual client as you welcome him/her in a courteous & professional manner.
As a medical clinic, it is required to take basic information including medical insurances followed by proper introductions to the right doctors/service.
You will ensure that all customer needs are attended to in a timely manner, monitoring waiting areas.
The receptionist will perform various clerical tasks as directed by management.
We are interested in candidates that are fully dedicated, have a positive attitude and focus on attention to detail to join our team. This is a full-time position including, Saturdays with flexibility for work schedule changes.
All candidates must be fully bilingual in English & Arabic.
Candidates who are not bilingual will not considered.
Qualifications for the position include :
***Excellent Communication skills in English & Arabic both verbal and written as well as attentive listening skills.
***Dedicated to their job and self-initiative.
***Able to multi-tasks, adapt to changing priorities.
***Must be able to handle demanding situations with calm & confidence.
***Must be sociable & enthusiastic.
***Experience in a medical clinic is a must.
***Maintain a high level of professional in personal conduct & appareance.
We offer a very interesting salary package :
Basic as 6000 Aed, depending on candidates
Excellent bonus, depending on performance
Annual flight ticket
Excellent medical insurance
Transportation provided from your home to the clinic
Should have 2 years experience in same field Should have any nationality
Company Profile :Reliance Consultation DMCC has been established as a consulting company at Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai and managed by Mr. Hajeir who is a holder of MBA and has a great experience in Accounting, Financial Reporting, Banking, Finance & Business activities for more than 15 years at a well-known international organizations over the region.
Admin manager Dubai
Job description: Administration Manager:
Maintain management procedures for office administration and operations including:
o Correspondence and communications (postal, electronic and telephonic)
o Finances and petty cash
o Documentation and records, tax records, lease, and confidential documents
o Office Inventory & Asset List
o Stationary and Office supplies
Coordinate the gathering of signatures for and prepare all corporate resolutions, legal documents, and related materials required for the Council.
Provide administrative support to the Management Committee, Board Committees, subcommittees, and working groups.
Responsible for maintenance of all office hardware and equipment.
Assist the General Secretary in the preparation and mailing of annual dues invoices and follow up mailings, ensure that office records show when dues have been processed, update all pertinent member information in the computer system.
Oversee the processing of new member applications.
Provide membership statistic, profiles, and special membership reports as required.
Maintain all bookkeeping functions. This would include: Preparing and processing of all checks
Events Management and Coordination for meetings, workshops, seminars, and conferences:
o Arrange venue hire, catering, room layout and logistics (including contract preparation)
o Distributes invitations and confirm of meetings
o Prepare agendas and take minutes of meetings
Carries out such other general responsibilities as may be delegated by the General Secretary of the Board of Directors.
Administrator to join our team in Hillington, Glasgow on a 3 week contract. As the successful candidate you will have great attention to detail and be able to carry out a variety of administrative activities within the service
administrative support to the busy operations team
arrange travel and hotel accommodation
booking hire cars
enter corporate credit card receipts to reconcile accounts
complete accurate data entry on databases
type up word documents and create excel spread-sheets
global expense claims, salary is negotiable
Personal Assistant cum Admin will ensure smooth running of the office acting as a personal assistant to General Manager/Owner
Day to Day responsibilities will include answering phone calls, making travel arrangements, maintaining data base systems, arranging client meetings, including managing office cleanliness etc.
Job description: Looking for secretary
Job Description: We are looking for Secretary with minimum of 3 years’ experience.
• Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
• Maintain the schedules and calendars.
• Manage the in/out faxing, emails and letters, maintain office records, filing reference, etc.
• Arrange and confirm appointments.
• Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries to department provide information as and when required.
• Provide assistance to the Top Management.
• Graduate holder.
• Well Knowledge on Photoshop.
• Well Knowledge on Microsoft Office and Excel.
• Minimum 3-year experience in the same field.
• Good communication skills.
Admin officer Dubai
Job description: One of the leading construction company in Dubai looking for Female gulf experienced female office secreaty cum administaror(Indian/Philippne). Candidates must have very good experience in the front office activities and haveng good skills in english. Offered salary id 3000- 3500