Virtual Assistant Dubai
Virtual Personal Assistant Vacancy
This is a part-time job for a virtual assistant based in Dubai on her/his own visa.
2 Years of relevant experience
Fluent English (oral and written)
Passion for admin and business support
Attention to detail, confidentiality and integrity
Social media skills
Knowledge of advanced admin and business support for business owners.
You will be working from home with occasional office visits (once every two weeks), 10-15 hours a week (40-50 hours a month) for an entrepreneur, investor and business consultant.
Compensation up to 8000 AED for the right candidate.
Office Assistant Dubai
Adaptive thinker to support our our team of management and technology consultants in Dubai.
As our Office Assistant your main responsibility will be to support our leadership and consultants in their everyday work in our Dubai office.
• Office maintenance practicalities
• Supporting our Finance function
• Project support
• Editing of sales material
• Organizing meetings and events
• Other support tasks
To be successful, you are a service-minded and positive team player with great multitasking skills. You enjoy challenges and working in fast-paced and international environment.
You have an upper secondary degree and studies in business and administration in addition to 1-2 years of relevant work experience. Strong organizational and administrative skills and MS Office skills are your strengths. You are fluent both in Arabic and in English
We are looking for an experienced Lady receptionist for a Hair Salon in a 5 Star Hotel.
Should be confident with amazing communication skills with client, have a big smile no matter what, positivity is the key.
Have a knowledge in excel, know how to do filing
Greet customers arriving at the salon and provide them with the information regarding salon services
Answer any service related questions
Ensure that customers are handed over to the correct hair or hair expert within the salon
Answer telephone calls and provide information to callers
Schedule appointments and make follow up calls to customers to remind them of their appointments
Handle appointment cancellation and shifting duties
Collect cash in exchange of services rendered and tender change to customers
Ask customers for feedback on salon’s services and provide assistance with problems or complaints
Endorse retail products that the salon is selling by providing information of benefits
Print out staff rosters and assist salon manager in determining stylist commissions
Ensure cleanliness, neatness and sanitization of salon and equipment
Create and maintain contact with suppliers to ensure that salon supplies are procured in a time efficient manner
Fill in for absent staff members during high volume times
salary determined by the employer
• Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
• Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
• Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
• Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access
• Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating etc.
• Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Professional appearance
• Solid communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
• Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
• Be fluent in English and Arabic
You will need to be based in the UAE, be professionally presentable with an excellent work ethic and must be approachable. Attractive benefits package and a negotiable salary are available for this role.
Administrative assistant Dubai
We are hiring Male/Female Admin Assistant for our company
*Having 1-2 years of experience as an Admin,Ability to work under pressure Ability to handle day to day activities Excellent verbal and written communication skills Microsoft office skills specially in Excel are required
*Preferred HINDI LANGUAGE SPEAKING
Full-time/ SALARY 2000-3000 AED
Office Administrator Dubai
We are looking for a female candidate to run and manage a small office with following criteria.
- Customer service experience
- Office Administration (Running the office by arranging schedules, meetings, answering queries etc)
- Good social media skills and knowledge to promote the company
- Should be able to use her own intiative
- Excellent communication skills
Expected salary and package to be discussed at the interview or send us the requirements.
Office Manager Dubai
A rapidly growing company in financial services is seeking an Office Manager to join a team reporting directly to the Executive Director.
Based in the Dubai Office, you will be responsible for the smooth day to day running of the office, and additionally provide carry out all PA duties for the General Manager of the company.
Responsibilities will include:
* Act as primary day to day contact with Landlord\'s agents for issues associated with maintenance, building reception and common areas
* Oversee contractors/suppliers to ensure high standards are maintained and security is not compromised
* Negotiate with suppliers regarding price increases and oversee the authorization of supplier invoices
* Maintain the highest quality of service within the reception area, ensuring a highly professional meet and greet service is delivered for all company visitors, and the front desk is covered at all times
* Manage the maintenance schedule of equipment. Including but not limited to air conditioning, water pumps/taps, Shred-It bins & electrical needs
* Negotiate corporate hotel discounts and arrange for all travel bookings for the GM.
* Manage and oversee ad-hoc projects relating to the physical infrastructure of the premises
* Plan periodic social events for the Dubai office
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates should have the following experience/skills:
* Fluent Arabic & English speaker
* Minimum 3 years relevant experience
* Ideally you must already work within financial services
* Very strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to prioritize tasks
* Resilient when working under pressure
Admin officer Dubai
Job description: We Require Admin coordinator who has experience in accounts and payroll.
Should be excellent with MS office and drafting.
No UAE experience required. Salary AED 4500 to 5000, per month