Personal secretary Dubai
Urgently required female personal secretary preferred nationality only Uzbekistan and Ukraine willing to travel various countries with ceo
Priyanka Middle East LLC
Administrative Officers Dubai
Should have knowledge of tendering, bidding for the clients.
- Extensive experience in Sourcing of material from Dubai local markets for the clients/tenders.
- Good knowledge of Dubai local Markets and good vendor database management.
- If worked with Relief Supply organisation will be an added advantage.
- Should have worked with TRADING Companies.
- Knowledge of banking and admin related task.
- can handle clients and suppliers too. salary is negotiable
Immigration/Education Consultants Dubai
Excellent spoken & writtenin English
Active, Smart & Energetic
*Similar experience in the field of immigration / Education will be considered as an added advantage
2-3 years in the services / sales domain are also welcome to apply/ Fresher
• Identifies prospective clients who wish to Immigrate / Study abroad
• Provides information, guidance and support to clients for immigration / education
• Registers and retains prospective clients for the organization
• Provide sustained support to clients until the commencement of case processing
Key Skills of an Consultant
Effective communication skills are one of the most important and essential skills of an consultant. Along with this, he or she is expected to possess the following skills:
• Dependability and cooperative attitude
• Understanding and helpful nature
• Excellent leadership qualities
• Flexible and ability to adapt to changes
• Excellent analytical thinking and ability to use logic to solve work related issues
• Knowledge about management and administration
• Expert problem solving and decision making skills
• Ability to complete tasks within a given time frame with effective time management
Executive Assistant Dubai
EA is a new real estate developer that has just setup there new office in Business Bay. We are looking to hire a variety of new staff to help fill positions. Since we are a new company with multiple projects around Dubai there is lots of area to grow within the organization. We welcome all candidates who feel they are qualified to apply for a job within our organization.
Summary of Job Descriptions
Responsible will include supporting high-level executives and management with a variety of tasks. Provides administrative support and performs numerous duties, including scheduling, writing correspondence, emailing, handling visitors, routing callers, and answering questions and request. Candidates must be fluent in english.
· Provide administrative and clerical support to departments or individuals.
· Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms.
· Alert manager about cancelations or new meetings.
· Manage travel and schedule.
· Handle information requests.
· Prepare correspondence and stuff mail into envelopes.
· Arrange for outgoing mail and packages to be picked up.
· Prepare statistical reports.
· Manage spreadsheets.
· Greet and receive visitor.
· Prepare confidential and sensitive documents.
· Coordinates office management activities.
· Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
· Prepare agenda for meetings.
· Takes and transcribes dictation.
· Helps prepare office budget.
· Coordinate travel arrangements; prepares itineraries; prepares, compiles and maintains travel vouchers and records.
· Operate office equipment, such as photocopy machine and scanner.
· Coordinate committees and task forces.
· Relay directives, instructions and assignment to executives.
· Receive and relay telephone messages.
· Direct the general public to the appropriate staff member.
· Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
· Sign for delivery packages
Range from 3000-8000 based on experience and qualifications.
Please forward your resume
Al Burraq Real Estate
Administrative Assistant Dubai
We are looking for high-performing, Receptionist highly-motivated and dynamic Real Estate admin staff.
good salary package
- Complete office Reception & Admin support
- Regular advertising in all real estate portals
- Employment visa will be provided/ preference to the lady holding family visa..
- Should have up to date working knowledge of the Dubai
- Must have at least 1 year experience in the field of Dubai Real Estate Market
- Excellent communication skills in English and proficiency in another language is a plus.
- Hardworking, positive attitude and team player.
Executive secretary Dubai
Required Executive Secretary (Document Control), Female, single, presentable, energetic to work in Construction Company in Dubai. Should be proficient in English communication / written skills with at least 2 yrs. Secretarial exp. Computer literate with excellent knowledge of MS Office, Power Point, Excel, administrative & presentation skills.
Head office in Sheikh Zayed Rd - Near FAB metro Station, Dubai.
Salary 3500 – 5000 AED with all related conditions of Dubai Labor laws.
Administrative Officer Dubai
Responsible for the acquisition and administration, at optimum balance of quality, cost and supplier service, of all materials and services necessary for the company’s production and operating needs to meet customer order and delivery expectations
Will utilize forecast and customer demand to ensure availability of purchased parts and components to support production schedules - seeking to minimize cost and the inventory investment while maintaining quality and service level objectives
Lead and/or provide critical support as necessary to ensure year over year cost improvements tied to material spend and expenses.
Provide information to management regarding forecast demand, production levels, MRP planning and inventory investment to facilitate short-term and intermediate planning and decision-making
Admin assistant Dubai
Reports To: COO
• Provide support to the COO in administrative tasks, prepare presentations, travel arrangement
• Manage the calendar of COO and organize meetings and appointments
• Keep contact with the visitors and host them during their meetings
• Update business trip/vacation calendar, send weekly news to the team
• Maintain and follow-up on office procedures, screen / direct phone calls and deal with inquiries
• Keep contact with Dubai Airport Free Zone and solve office related issues
• Support the HR Department in office related tasks, internal and external event organization
• Create the Driver’s weekly schedule based on the visitors and office requests
• Maintain the office stock, order supply of stationery and equipment
• General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
• Ensure the office environment and the meeting rooms are always tidy and ready
• Handle administrative problems and inquiries
• Manage the office petty cash
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum of 2 years work experience
• Planning and organizing, prioritizing, outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Problem assessment and problem solving, attention to detail and accuracy
• The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
• Discretion and trustworthiness
• Hospitality, professional guest service
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Good computer skills
• Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
How to apply:
If you believe you have the commitment, experience and enthusiasm for the role we would like to hear from you.
Please send an email with your CV