Administrative Staff Dubai
Urgently looking for Administration / Front Office Assistant for Dubai. Preferably Female candidate, having Visit visa and can join on immediate base, great starting salary
la maison deaces
Administrative officer Dubai
Dubai based event company is looking for a Female candidate to handle the position of an Office Admin.
Location: Dubai, UAE
Qualifications: Higher Secondary Schooling (preferably Bachelor Graduate).
Computing Knowledge: Must be well versed with MS Office & have sound knowledge of basic usage.
Languages: Must be Bilingual. Fluent in English (Spoken & written).
Previous Experience: Preferably in customer service/ customer relations/ Personal assistant.
Visa Status: Should be on Residency Visa, Father’s/ Mother’s/ Husband’s/ Other sponsorship (Visit Visa will not be accepted).
Transportation: Must be able to travel to Business Bay daily on her own. (Will have an advantage if she has a DL & own car).
The job role revolves around the operations at the office from 9am to 6pm.
From manning the reception to scheduling meeting & appointments or coordinating with vendors & clients will be the major highlights of the job.
Coordinating with talents and vendor & managing databases for both.
Visiting activation locations or venue on dates of events to capture data, material & pictures.
Assisting the Teams both pre and post event on project to project basis.
Monthly Rumination: Aed1500 to Aed1800 (based on experience).
Executive assistant Dubai
Looking for executive assistant with:
- Own visa (husband, father etc)
- drivers license
- good English spoken and written skills
- experience with admin work
- experience with book keeping (basic accounts)
Translation Project Coordinator Dubai
to work across a range of well recognized FMCG Brands. They have a great social atmosphere which creates a fantastic working environment and cohesive team.
Due to their consistent new business wins, our client is growing rapidly and need a Translation Project Coordinator who can assist with managing their workload and projects Internationally.
As the Translation Project Coordinator will You will be responsible for the overall selection of copywriters and editors and managing their work load. You will assist with managing the creative process, cost and cycle time, ensuring the clients’ briefs are met. As Translation Project Coordinator you will support a dynamic team of Project Managers.
The successful Translation Project Coordinator will have worked within a Translation/Advertising agency environment. You will have a good knowledge of integrated campaigns and have ideally worked on international accounts. You must have exceptional Project Management skills along with extensive client facing experience
Job Roles & Responsibilities
• Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
• Prioritizing workloads, Maintaining diaries and arrange appointments
• Type, prepare and collect reports
• Organize and service meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
• Manage Databases & Filling record.
• Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
• Liaising with relevant organizations internal and external clients
• Coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks
• Logging or processing bills or expenses
• Manage reception and meeting and greet clients
• If more senior, recruiting, training and supervising junior staff
Key skills for secretaries
• Good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills
• Team working & Negotiation skills
• Organization and time management skills
• Attention to detail
• Assertiveness, Flexibility, Tact, discretion and diplomacy.
• The ability to be proactive and use your initiative: to see what needs doing and to do it
• The ability to use standard software packages (e.g. Microsoft Office) and to learn bespoke packages if required
Executive Assistant Dubai
• Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
• Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements
• Prepare and distribute minutes of meetings
• Implement and maintain office systems
• Maintain schedules and calendars for CEO
• Organize internal and external events as per required by CEO instructions.
Handle incoming mail and other material
• Set up and maintain filing systems
• Set up work procedures
• Meet, greet and entertain guests at the CEO’s house / office and ready to work as per requirement.
• She has to attend the business lunch & dinners meetings.
Must be involved in decision making so need to be good understanding of UAE business.
Collect guests from the airport / hotel if required
• Provide general administrative and personal support to the MD and his family
• Maintain databases and help CEO to scheduling his daily activities.
Personal Assistant Dubai
-Maintains CEO calendar; accepts or declines commitments on his behalf, and prioritize complex scheduling.
-Provide Telephone coverage, answer executive phones, take accurate messages, know executiveâ€™s whereabouts at all times, and handle urgent calls with appropriate judgment.
-Reviews and prioritizes all incoming correspondence. Determines actions required, and follows through to completion. Researches and drafts responses on behalf of executive, or refers to executive for personal reply.
-Arranges internal and external meetings and events hosted by executive, and coordinates transportation, dates, time, location, food, speakers and all other formalities.
-Compose and type agendas and correspondence for special events, board meetings, committee meetings and development activities.
-Responsible for handling all travel arrangements including hotel accommodations, airline reservations, rental cars, office site-meeting venues.
-Provides secretarial support; prints and types correspondence and reports
-Prepares various materials when requested using PowerPoint, word and Excel
-Sets up information filing systems and maintains the confidentiality and currency of office records, files and databases.
-Facilitates communications between executive and his reports, assesses the urgency of situations, and determines appropriate action.
A well established real estate company in Dubai is looking for an Administrator for their Customer Care/Projects department. Responsibilities will include handling procedures & customer contract documentation across several projects, maintain and monitor soft and hard copy records and preparation of regular status reports. The candidate should have 2-4 years experience in a similar role and must have good knowledge of basic accounting, be proficient in Excel, have good English