Female Receptionist - Arabic, Dubai
We are currently seeking for an Arabic female Receptionist, the job include the following:
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming and directing them appropriately.
- Answering all telephone calls and inquiries.
- Available to join immediately.
- Candidate should have minimum 1-2 years experience on the similar industry.
- Have the ability to read, speak and write in Arabic and English.
- Presentable and dynamic.
Office Manager Dubai
We are looking for a Male Office manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.have at least 2 years experience in the same field and can work under pressure.
Administrative Assistant Dubai
Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member. Meet and greet clients and visitors. Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office. Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing. Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system. Sign for and distribute UPS/Fed Ex/Airborne packages. Research, price, and purchase office furniture and supplies. Coordinate and maintain records for staff office space, phones, parking, company credit cards and office keys. Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences. Maintain and distribute staff weekly schedules. Collect and maintain PC inventory. Support staff in assigned project based work. Other duties as assigned.
Executive Secretary Dubai
• Manages day-to-day operations related to Administration, Office Management, and Utilities
• Copy, document, and distribute all managerial notices, decisions, and orders, on all respective departments and personnel as soon as its issue
• Keeping all company correspondence records updated and accurate and maintain filing system Keeping Manager's schedule, assisting in the Manager tasks, calls, arrangements.
• Follow up on actions matters as requested by the Management Team.
• Interpret administrative and operating policies and procedures for new employees
• Prepare contracts, manage and fill up vendors registration, Updates Company profile and website
• Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
• Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries
• Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings
• Make travel arrangements for General Manager and other executives
• Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings and attend meetings individuals on behalf of management
• oversee administrative policies and procedures for offices and/or organizations
• organize event and company parties
***Rest Support & Active Role at office
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED3,000.00 /month
- Executive Secretary: 2 years
- Coordinator: 2 years
- Receptionist: 2 years
- Administrative Assistant: 2 years
- English, Arabic
- Driver's License [optional]
Office Assistant Dubai
Adaptive thinker to support our our team of management and technology consultants in Dubai.
As our Office Assistant your main responsibility will be to support our leadership and consultants in their everyday work in our Dubai office.
• Office maintenance practicalities
• Supporting our Finance function
• Project support
• Editing of sales material
• Organizing meetings and events
• Other support tasks
To be successful, you are a service-minded and positive team player with great multitasking skills. You enjoy challenges and working in fast-paced and international environment.
You have an upper secondary degree and studies in business and administration in addition to 1-2 years of relevant work experience. Strong organizational and administrative skills and MS Office skills are your strengths. You are fluent both in Arabic and in English
• Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
• Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
• Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
• Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access
• Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating etc.
• Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Professional appearance
• Solid communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
• Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
• Be fluent in English and Arabic
You will need to be based in the UAE, be professionally presentable with an excellent work ethic and must be approachable. Attractive benefits package and a negotiable salary are available for this role.
Executive Assistant Dubai
Wanted Executive Secretary to CEO
Excellent Communication with hands-on experience
3 to 4 years in UAE as Executive Secretary
Must be familiar with the local UAE norms
Handle the Travel, General administration, Communication and appointments of the CEO
Should be able independently handle corporate communication for the CEO
Must have intelligence to co-ordinate the right people at appropriate manner
MALE/FEMALE – NO BAR
Range of compensation 4000-6000 dirhams
Two years return air package to INDIA
24 X 7 Medical care to spouse and family
Once in block of two years leave with wages for 30 days with return air ticket
Admin Manager Dubai
A leading manufacturing Company looking for a Camp cum admin coordinator with 3-4 years of experience along with UAE driving license.