Administrative Assistant Dubai
WE ARE LOOKING FOR 2 PEOPLE Female or Male in Abu Dhabi (SPANISH AND ENGLISH)
With at least 2 years hands-on administrative experience.
Must have excellent reporting, administrative, communication, organizational, analytical, problem solving, research skills and customer service.
Must have high stress tolerance; reliable and consistent, attentive to details and has the ability to prioritize projects
Solid written and verbal communication skills.
Proficient in MS Office Applications
Minimum 2 years’ experience.
-It is mandatory to have a high level in Spanish and English (both verbal and written)
-Candidates must be able to live and work in Abu Dhabi. We provide Accommodation
Salary, Visa, medical insurance and we also provide ACCOMMODATION.
Office Manager Dubai
Manage office supplies stock and place orders
Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
Maintain and update company databases
Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
Answer queries by employees and clients
Update office policies as needed
Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
Book meeting rooms as required
Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
Arrange travel and accommodations
Schedule in-house and external events
Administrative assistant Dubai
Administrative Assistant on father / husband sponsorship urgently required for a company in Ansar Gallery building, Karama, Dubai near Burjuman metro station.
• Only female candidates with 1 to 2 years of experience in all kinds of administrative and secretarial duties will be considered.
• Must be able to communicate and correspond well in English and have good knowledge of MS Office and social media.
• Fixed salary offered - Aed 2500 per month and probation period will be 6 months.
• Applicants on visit or employment visas and Male candidates WILL NOT be considered at all.
• Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
• Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
• Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
• Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access
• Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating etc.
• Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Professional appearance
• Solid communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
• Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
• Be fluent in English and Arabic
You will need to be based in the UAE, be professionally presentable with an excellent work ethic and must be approachable. Attractive benefits package and a negotiable salary are available for this role.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
• Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
• Prioritizing workloads, Maintaining diaries and arrange appointments
• Type, prepare and collect reports
• Organize and service meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
• Manage Databases & Filling record.
• Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
• Liaising with relevant organizations internal and external clients
• Coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks
• Logging or processing bills or expenses
• Manage reception and meeting and greet clients
• If more senior, recruiting, training and supervising junior staff
Key skills for secretaries
• Good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills
• Team working & Negotiation skills
• Organization and time management skills
• Attention to detail
• Assertiveness, Flexibility, Tact, discretion and diplomacy.
• The ability to be proactive and use your initiative: to see what needs doing and to do it
• The ability to use standard software packages (e.g. Microsoft Office) and to learn bespoke packages if required
Personal Assistant to the managing director - Part time job, home based. No residence visa provided.
- Female with Excellent English language
- Computer skills
- Excellent user of social media
- Preferably with background in restaurants business
- Preferably with experience in Graphic design
Administrative Staff Dubai
Urgently looking for Administration / Front Office Assistant for Dubai. Preferably Female candidate, having Visit visa and can join on immediate base, great starting salary
Administrative Assistant Dubai
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Preference will be given to those who has experienced in product sourcing/development and has excellent ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships with Suppliers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Deals with current and prospective suppliers to source/develop potential new products.
• Negotiates with suppliers to meet product quality, delivery, and cost objectives.
• Implements plans to assure orders meet specified quality and delivery times and to minimize the total cost of purchases.
• Other administrative works which include but not limited to providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word and MS Excel, in particular)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (strong negotiation skills)
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills