Media, Arts & Entertainment
Sky Group Dubai
Secretary cum receptionist, who are good in English both oral and written. Filipina not more that 35 years old. Candidate must be a computer literate, can do multi-task. Salary offer of 2,500 all in including the accommodation and transportation.
Social Media & Marketing Coordinator Dubai
As a leading consulting firm in wayfinding and user experiences, we have an immediate opening in Dubai, UAE office. We are looking for a talented Social Media & Marketing Coordinator to engage with our diverse client base in urban, retail and hospitality projects. Our clients range from leading international architectural and interior firms to real estate developers. Our excellence in innovation and service quality over the past 8 years has earned the trust of some of the best-known clients.
As a full service experience and product development firm, we offer unparalleled freedom to express your creativity and advance your skills in a dynamic, unconstrained environment. We work quickly and deliver excellent results in an environment where there is essentially no bureaucracy. The best ideas bubble to the top and are professionally transformed. We dig deep in the pursuit of excellent design and all that it takes to deliver the best. salary negotiable by employer
Account Executive Dubai
The Account Executive is responsible for assisting in achieving sponsorship revenue goals through his/her own direct sales and through participation in the implementation of the overall sponsorship strategy.
Meet or exceed individual sales goals on a monthly basis
Conduct a minimum of four meetings each week with clients new to Alaska Public Media
Sell in a way that is consistent with Alaska Public Mediaâ€™s standards, mission and values for representing public media
Build and maintain a positive working relationship between underwriting department and other station departments
Meet all FCC guidelines
Follow station guidelines regarding:
Copy and traffic deadlines
Account receivables and collections
Participate in station activities, meetings, events, and pledge drives when possible
Represent the company in a manner that meets with its market image
Commitment to mission and values of Alaska Public Media
Entrepreneurial spirit with solid record of achieving income goals
Ability to take initiative, think strategically and collaborate with others
Personable, outgoing, courteous, and professional demeanor
Excellent written and interpersonal skills, salary negotiable
Operations Manager Dubai
A specialist digital marketing agency based in Dubai Media City is on the lookout for an experienced digital operations executive to coordinate, plan and execute campaigns.
The candidate will be responsible to manage Ad management platforms and coordinate with the team to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
UAE experience is highly preferred.
Skills & Experience:
· Planning and executing effective direct response campaigns that support our client's strategies and objectives
· Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube and other ad management platforms
· Basic ad serving, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and other relevant platforms
· Media planning & buying process
· Liaising with publishers, media reps and direct clients
· Provide additional support with existing clients for relationship management and growth
· Market research, keyword analysis and ad copy generation
· Assisting the administration department with proposals, booking orders, invoicing and other related duties.
· Keeping track of inbound inquiries and leads to the marketing department + coordinate towards conversion
· Reporting and presentation
· Knowledge of third party tools that aid in the above mentioned processes
· Up-to-date with industry trends
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Residence in Dubai
· Google Adwords certification
· Arabic communication and written translation
· Creative copywriting and proof reading
· Creative design and development awareness
· Social Media Management
· Awareness of content marketing and native advertising
Account Manager Dubai
We are looking for Accounts Manager with following qualities:
1) Handling accounts and finance related matters
2) Handling Statutory Audit till finalization
3) Liaising with bank for different kinds of facilities and negotiating facility structure, terms and conditions in line with prevailing market indicators
4) Preparing MIS
5) Monitor cash reserves and investments to ensure project wise working capital
6) Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
7) Responds to inquiries from the Managing Director regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
8) Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
9) Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
The H Holding
VIP Waitress Dubai
One of Dubai\'s top Restaurant and Night club are seeking VIP waitresses to join their team.
6 day work week, 9 hours per day as per UAE labour law
meals and uniforms provided
basic salary AED 7000
service charge and tips
Accommodation and transportation provided
Medical insurance and a return ticket to your home country
Maz Que photography
Female models, fresh faces required for a Test fashion shoot in Dubai.
Females on tourist visa will be preferred more
A reputed Events company in Dubai is looking for a full time Male Events Photographer. Candidate must be a graduate with at least 1-3 years’ experience in photography.
Skills and Qualification:
• Creative with a good eye for a picture
• Have excellent technical and photographic skills
• Have good communication and people skills
• Have good IT skills, especially with computer programs such as Photoshop
• Use photo enhancing software
• Working with clients to discuss the images they require and how they want to use them;
• Carrying out research and preparation for a shoot;
• Working in different locations and in different circumstances to get the right image;
• Using an extensive range of technical equipment, including cameras, lenses, lighting and specialist software;
• Communicating with photographic subjects, putting them at ease, encouraging them and directing them;
• Managing the processing and use of images, discussing technical problems, checking for quality and dealing with clients\' concerns;
• Developing expertise with software to digitally enhance images by, for example, changing emphasis, cropping pictures, correcting minor faults, or moving objects around;
If this sounds like the opportunity you are seeking for, please send your updated CV