Media, Arts & Entertainment
Pattern Cutter Dubai
We are looking for a Female Master Cutter based in Dubai, UAE with the following qualifications:
- have excellent technical knowledge and skill not only in pattern making and cutting but also in stiching and finishing
- can draw and cut out sets of patterns for specified ranges of garment sizes as well as grading (increasing or decreasing dimensions) a master pattern for each size within a set
- have experience in ready to wear and haute couture
- can convey instructions to tailors clearly in English
- minimum of 3 years experience in Dubai
- should be based in Dubai
Digital Marketer Dubai
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM/SMM, marketing database, email, re-targeting, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- You are able to identify, analyse user conversions and optimize them
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- User conversions and optimize user funnels
- Proven experience in digital marketing
- You are able to identify, analyse user conversions and optimize them
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM/SMM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, MixPanel)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords, Facebook, twitter ,LinkedIn, Instagram campaigns
- IT know how
- Nice to have: programming skills
Business Development Executive Dubai
immediate requirement for Advertising and Media Co in Dubai. An excellent English conversation and telephone sales skill is must. Pleasing personality. Only those with experience in outbound target oriented telemarketing & sales need apply. FATHER/ HUSBAND sponsored VISA holders preferred but those on Visit visa will be considered. AED. 3500 basic salary plus incentives. This is a position with almost no outdoor sales meetings. Note: Only Email correspondence please no telephone calls.
Project Coordinator Dubai
Project Coordinator Position – Arabic Language Recording (Sharjah, UAE)
Location: Sharjah, UAE
iSoftStone World Wide Services Department is looking for a Language Coordinator (Native UAE Arabic speaker) to supervise tasks related to one of our projects. You will need to understand the scope of the project and be present as a representative of the company during data collection.
We are looking for 2-3 Native UAE Arabic speakers to listen and approve Arabic language audio for authenticity and content clarity. This is an onsite role, where the coordinator will have to be present at a vendor location.
• Listen to people speaking and assess for authenticity of native dialect, content hygiene check, and supervise vendor quality control
• Provide Project manager a daily update on the data collection process, challenges, and suggestions.
• Native UAE Arabic speaker with fluency in English
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills.
• Ability to communicate both verbally and written with diverse audiences
• Attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Effective organization and time management skills
Account Executives Dubai
Meet or exceed sales objectives for assigned accounts by promoting and selling 3D Printing services through professional, consultative sales techniques and long-term customer relationships.
1. Meet minimum sales and collections targets, as set forth by Management.
2. Identify new opportunities for business with both existing and new clients.
3. Manage client relationships, including making telephone and face-to-face sales calls to current clients on a timely basis to uncover opportunities and advance the sales process.
4. Work with center staff to provide the necessary service required for ongoing customer satisfaction.
5. Support customer acquisition activities, including trade shows, email marketing, online webinars and seminar events.
6. Prepare written presentations, proposals and price quotations.
7. Give presentations and briefings to clients as needed.
8. Master the information presented during sales meetings.
9. Continually learn new product and industry knowledge and improve selling skills through both online and face-to-face training.
10. Use business networking and social media tools to track client contact information, communicate with potential clients, and perform other sales-related functions.
1. Basic selling skills: Establishes rapport, determines customer needs, relates benefits to product features, handles objections, and closes.
2. Strategic selling skills: Listens beyond product needs and establishes a vision of a client-vendor relationship that supports the strategic direction of both organizations.
3. Consulting skills: Involves others in decisions that will affect them, encourages participation of key stakeholders in problem solving, and develops breakthrough ideas and solutions.
4. Problem-solving skills: Anticipates problems, invites ideas, distinguishes symptoms from causes, modifies proposals, and implements solutions.
1. Financial analysis: Understands the financial impact of decisions on the client, the client’s customer, and 3DVinci Creations.
2. Market analysis: Understands market trends and the implications of those trends for the industry, customers, markets and the competition.
3. Business planning: Understands the factors that affect an industry’s potential for profitability and growth and a company’s competitive position, and how this information is used to determine the strategic direction and annual business plan for the company.
4. Computer literacy: Has basic computer skills applied to prospecting and marketing programs, including customer contact and customer management.
5. Product Knowledge: Possesses expertise related to 3DVinci Creations’ products and services as well as crucial aspects of the business.
Digital Marketing Dubai
Digital Marketing Executive
Communication Legal Translation, the leading translation office in Dubai seeks to appoint a Digital Marketing Executive to implement and oversee its online marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate must have the following skills:
• Leads generation and conversion
• Social media management
• Content writing for website, social media, blogs and articles; etc.
• Perform SEO, SEM, and SERP audit and analysis
• Manage email marketing campaigns
• Perform multi-dimensional analysis through Google analytics and other tools.
• Produce and submit reports to General Manager
• University degree and at lease 5 years of verifiable experience.
• Must pass the personal interview
• Father or spouse sponsorship preferred
• Salary as per qualifications and experience
Translator Abu Dhabi
We are a leadership and development provider that designs and develops leadership and development solutions with emphasis on tailor fitting the professional leadership development according to local needs.
Bachelor Degree/ Diploma in Language Translations or equivalent
3-5 years relevant experience on translation in government/private sector, salary is open
PR Coordinator Dubai