Media, Arts & Entertainment
Customer service agents dubai
Do you enjoy new adventures? We are looking for staff that are fun, friendly, hardworking and enthusiastic with lots of positive energy and big personalities who love to work with the children ranging from 5 to 16 years old as well as adults. If you are interested in being part of a vibrant, creative and dynamic team then this position is the one for you.
We are opening a new revolutionary children’s entertainment centre in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. This newly built 18,000 square foot adventure park encompasses everything from warrior assault course, laser frenzy, climbing walls, inflatable obstacle courses, zip zag and much more.
Our company is looking to recruit an Operations Manager who will be fully responsible for the daily management of the newly opened Family Adventure Park and will play a key role in the marketing and promotional activities throughout the park including special events.
Previous Leadership/Management skills
A customer-focused, approachable and outgoing personality
Flexibility and multi-tasking skills
Strong English Skills, additional language is desirable
Strong organization & Time Management
Global Management Consultants
Sr Merchandiser Dubai
MBA/PG Fashion School
4-5 years Retail Planning/Buying experience in Furniture Retail is a must. Candidates with experience of having worked in the Stores like The One or Marina Mall would be ideal
Excellent Planning and Merchandising skills
Salary Budget : 12000-15000 AED p.m.
Senior Social Media Manager Dubai
– Job Location DWC, DUbai
– Any Gender, Nationality Preferably Arabic
– At Least 5 years of relevant work experience, where of minimum 3 years of dedicated community management experience on all forums and social sites
– Degree from a well-respected college or school with excellent oral, written communication skills and managerial qualities to influence others
– Fluency in English and Arabic is Must
– Significant social media experience and active participation in a wide variety of activities such as Blogging, community development and engagement
– A strategic thinker with prior experience building and maintaining customer relationship programs that are impactful, scalable and authentic
– Ability to think, plan and execute resourcefully, across multiple tasks
-Please mention “Social Media Manager” in the subject of the email.
We are currently looking to hire cool, happy, skilled, knowledgeable and energetic cashiers to help us open Reform Social & Grill concept with a BANG! The vision of Reform Social & Grill is to offer an informal yet sophisticated experience with quality at the fore and an extensive British inspired menu.. Your strengths: - Experience in cashiering - Conscientious, reliable, well-organized and critical thinking - Good (inter)personal, communication and presentation skills are required - Hard working, able to work in a fast paced working environment and ability to work under pressure - Be able to work effectively as part of a team - Ability to work flexible hours including weekends - Well-presented and good English knowledge If you think your profile is matching those requirements we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV. Due to a high level of applications we can only contact successful candidates.
Community Manager to join our small Content Marketing Team.
Social Media Management:
Implement Social Media Strategy to increase engagement, conversation and visibility for multiple accounts and across multiple platforms.
Develop a social media Calendar that is in line with the Marketing and Content Marketing Calendar for multiple accounts and across multiple platforms.
Plan and implement the social media calendar ahead of time and using scheduling tools efficiently.
Manage, oversee and grow different accounts across all social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, Linkedin and other relevant online media.
Coordinate between different teams in the organization for material & content whenever required
Write creative, relevant and engaging posts according to the social media following best communication practices of each social media platform.
Work closely with digital designer to create visually appealing posts.
Research extensively and use insights for the creation of performing posts.
Verify that all social content produced is in line with overall content marketing strategy and offline marketing activities.
Community and Customer relations:
Closely oversee all online customer inquiries, messages, comments and respond in a timely and professional manner to ensure consumer engagement across platforms.
Join in engaging conversations with the community on a daily basis.
Coordinate with different parties internally to get reliable and accurate responses to customer queries.
Highlight important and relevant information/insights to management.
Manage crisis as they emerge while keeping a professional attitude.
Track and monitor the performance of the different pages on a weekly basis.
Use Tracking tools to provide reports on metrics.
Take initiative to continuously improve on those metrics across multiple platforms.
Rely on those metrics to find out what works, tweak and improve posting, campaigns, etc…
Monitor social media channels and industry references on a daily basis for latest trends.
Required Skills & Experience of the Candidate:
Knowledge in digital currencies is a big plus.
Excellent command of English writing skills
2+ years in managing social media platforms, scheduling and performance tracking tools.
Ability to manage multiple accounts across multiple platforms.
Background in Hospitality is a strong plus.
Passion for social media
Knowledge in Photoshop or other photo editing software
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED4,000.00 /month
Account Manager Dubai
We are looking for Accounts Manager with following qualities:
1) Handling accounts and finance related matters
2) Handling Statutory Audit till finalization
3) Liaising with bank for different kinds of facilities and negotiating facility structure, terms and conditions in line with prevailing market indicators
4) Preparing MIS
5) Monitor cash reserves and investments to ensure project wise working capital
6) Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
7) Responds to inquiries from the Managing Director regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
8) Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
9) Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
Photograph Specialist to help us in making photo and video shots edited through adope software or any other smiler software.
The videos will be shot videos for 1 to 3 minutes editing video only.
The person should have excellent skills in photography and video editing.
This is a part time job which requires 3 days in a week and shooting of pictures will be done near the kite surfing beach.
Expected salary would be AED 3000 and person should have all the necessary tools such as DSLR Camera and other tools such as stand.