Electrical Design engineer Dubai
ELECTRICAL DESIGN & ESTIMATION ENGINEER
• Exciting opportunity to join a global technology company in the sustainability / energy efficiency sector
• Dubai based with opportunity to travel
• Dynamic team culture & environment
• Training provided
• Salary: AED15,000- per month +Travel Allowance of AED 3,000 per month
EP&T Global delivers energy conservation and environmental solutions in the United Kingdom, Australia, Hong Kong and Dubai to medium to large energy users. We have helped our clients win the world's No. 1 position in the Real Estate Dow Jones Sustainability World Index in the last 7 of the 8 years and win the CIBSE Building Operations Awards.
We are seeking the services of a motivated Electrical Engineer to join the Dubai based business. Reporting to the Manager – Design, Engineering & Estimation the successful candidate will work as part of the global Engineering & Estimation team to design and cost EP&T’s EDGE energy monitoring projects in buildings.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Liaise with the Client/Business Development team to understand project specifications and requirements;
• Liaise with Clients to acquire technical information, data, plans and drawings for the site;
• Review client's site information to ensure substantial understanding of the site and identifying list of activities to be carried out during the site visit;
• Perform desktop design and cost analysis based on the Client's data and information to demonstrate cost viability of different solutions to the Business Development team;
• Working together with the Business Development team to prepare competitive tenders and proposals with compliance to tender specifications and the relevant statutory and regulatory requirements;
• Provide on-time accurate and professional technical support to the Business Development Team including attending client/site meetings where required during pre and post sales stage;
• Prepare and provide all necessary detailed design documentations to the Projects team for design handover and project implementations;
• Administration work for quotation and order processing;
• Review costing of proposals and aid the introduction of new technologies to reduce costs and improve performance.
To be successful in this role, the candidate will need the following:
• Electrical/Building Services qualifications.
• Sound understanding of building services and how different services operate and their correlation within a building;
• Sound understanding and working experience in electrical reticulation system in buildings is an advantage
• Ability to comprehend a building’s electrical and mechanical services by reviewing of technical drawings, visual site inspection of the building and its Building Management System;
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in electrical engineering;
• Previous experience in electrical cost estimation would be advantageous;
• Organised approach to site investigation and documentation;
• Attention to details and capable to manage and prioritise multiple tasks;
Technical Engineer Dubai
Technical Engineer Dubai
CCNA Certified & CCNP Certified or Experience L2: 3-7+ working years Role Summary This is a key role as part of the build, integration, rollout, handover of the for IP MPLS CORE and Aggregation sites. As part of a team of L2/L3 IP engineers you will carry out configuration, integration testing & changes at CORE, aggregation & access sites. The team is responsible for all product related integration, configurations and change management & making nodes visible form NOC using Network Management Tools. Additionally the engineer will carry out performance testing, trouble shooting, TAC case log collection during deployment & integration challenges are critical. You will work closely with the Cisco TAC team to work towards resolution is critical activity. Critically L2IP engineers will work in ILD environment for both international and domestic peering that is recognised to require specialised skills and dedicated resource with close tracking. Experience Required •Good Telecom Industry Knowledge is essential •Expert Level on IPMPLS, ISIS, BGP and LDP protocols. •Expert level understanding of BGP policy is essential •Understanding IPMPLS, Routing &Switching concepts and ability to work on ISS, BGP and LDP. •Performance testing - this is very critical activity for the client. •Trouble shooting in complex technical environments •Good understanding of Routing protocols/IP MPLS network and debugging skills to identify and issues so that resolutions are very quick Roles & Responsibilities: •Network design, planning, testing, implementation and assistance in the maintenance of all routers, switches and transport equipment to ensure optimum performance at all times. •As part of the team, design, implement, configure and maintain the network •2ndtier technical support for Customer Support and NOC •Develop appropriate standards and practices and ensure that they are documented, maintained and applied to all projects and services. •Identify, acquire and/or train Operations on the introduction of new processes, techniques, and technologies as necessary in support of new services or service features. •Write procedures for the NOC to handle common tasks. •Coordinate with network equipment vendors to ensure current hardware and software features. •Participate in the "on call" pager rotation with other members of the team. •Perform other duties as requested by supervisor. •Education / Training / Qualifications: •Significant experience with large scale and complex projects. Candidate must possess a high-level of technical expertise, have strong organizational skills and be able to learn and define technical processes and procedures. •Candidate must be able to plan, provide analysis, design and implement technical solutions. •Bachelor\'s degree or equivalent experience
Right Search UAE
Minimum Experience :
NFPA, BS, Shell, API, JIS Standards."
â€¢ Must have executed major refinery projects as the Lead Process Engineer for FEED and detailed Engineering with an
Engineering Contractor/CONTRACTOR organisation.
Experience of EPC company organization(not only Engineering company)
Experience of Project Management Consultancy organization
Knowledge of process simulator
Knowledge of ADNOC CoP"
The Engineerâ€“Process (AUH) shall assist in managing and coordinating all operations related to production and utilities system (excluding down-hole operations) in a safe, efficient and economical manner, ensuring uninterrupted operations and sustainable high productivity standards.
Estimation Engineer Dubai
Design and Estimation of complete BMS, LCS System against the specifications and drawings from the client.
ï± Preparation of cost effective quote that compete with other BMS and light control system.
ï± Preparation of Bill of Quantity (BOQ) for BMS and LCS system.
ï± Design each system and prepare Shop Drawings, Riser Schematic Diagram, Control Schematic diagram and wiring diagrams.
ï± Preparation of Control sequence logic, philosophy and system Architecture of the system.
ï± Support the sales team and project team as per the design requirements in resolving all customer queries on the technical aspects of the products.
ï± Assist the sales teams on product demonstration, product training to the customers, standardized walk- through and assessments.
ï± Pre-qualification for product approval to client and consultants.
ï± Ability to lead on timely and effective resolution of technical support issues.
ï± Assessing client/consultant requirements and suggesting appropriate design/solutions for their business needs with suitable specifications.
ï± Participate in technical, co-ordination and progress review meetings with clients and consultants.
ï± Preparation of proper estimation, design & submittals against the BOQ & specifications.
ï± Create and update product manuals, and other documentation related to approval of project with the client.
ï± Draught man team management.
Please send with your Expected Salary.
Mechanical Engineer:-2 - Dubai
Experience: + 10 years experience age 28-50 Candidate should be experience in design mechanical engineering, steel fabrication according to technical drawings. Assist project manager in executing the projects in workshop and on site. Knowledge of engineering software’s is preferred.
Civil Engineers Dubai
Minerals, Recourses and Energy sectors with currently 30,000 employees across the globe is now in search of a Senior Civil and Structural Engineers to join its forward thinking team of professionals
Civil Engineer Dubai
CIVIL ENGINEER DUBAI
Civil Engineer with DM test passed urgently required for a company in dubai, SALARY NEGOTIABLE BY EMPLOYER
Chemical Engineer Dubai
Chemical Engineer Dubai
To support the activities of the Technical Services & Marketing Support Section at COMPANY in providing fuel, lubricants and other petroleum products to customers with the objective of optimizing sales and revenue in line with COMPANY’s strategic priorities and goals. Including development of new product formulations and control on fuel quality.
>Development of new lubricants product formulations.
>Ability in setting and analysing of Laboratory Sample Test Certificate for both fuels and lubricants.
>Lubes and Fuel QC Control with analytical reporting skills.
>Presentation and IT skills.
>Logistics with marketing skills.
> Manages and controls the production of lubricants in the blending plant (In JAFZA) ensuring products are produced at the rate needed to meet customer demand as per COMPANY specifications.
> Implements detailed procedures that involve testing products at various stages of the manufacturing process to ensure achievement of quality and standards are met.
> Collaborates with Line Manager in obtaining International approvals and accreditations for COMPANY’s branded lubricants.
> Evaluates production equipment and the materials used in production in order to minimise costs (Capex, Revex ) and maximise production; provides recommends for improvements for management approval.
> Dispatches finished lubricants to storage and to customers.
> Identifying sources, delivery lead times & procurement support for local & international suppliers.
> Develop, review, approve and maintain product technical specifications.
> Provide quality engineering support with regards to fuels and lubes to ensure implementation and compliance standards are met.