Sales engineer Dubai
description: Sales Engineer - Aluminum, Metal & Steel
One of the leading Metal Industries in UAE is seeking for a Sales Engineer with minimum of 2 years’ experience in Aluminum, Metal & Steel Industries. Preferred Arabs and/ or Filipino nationality. The successful candidate will be responsible both Job/Responsibilities:
• Approaching various clients (Fabrication, Metal, Interior Fit out)
• Understanding all Details and Drawings for all types of Fabrication Enquiries.
• Raising RFQ for any particular Enquiry to the Estimation Department.
• Clarifying the queries and details between the Estimation department and Client.
• Arranging MTCs for all particular materials required for any project from the supplier and reviewing the certificates and submitting it to the client for approval.
• Coordinating with logistics and arranging the delivery of material as per given schedule.
• Preparing Visit reports and Client list reports and reporting to Manager.
Chemical engineer Dubai
A leading Lubricants & grease manufacturing company looking for EXPERIENCED CHEMICAL ENGINEER with minimum of 5-7 years experience in blending industrial lubricants and greases, who can handle all the factory routine activity in Production site.
Applicant MUST be in U.A.E.
Project Engineer Dubai
Acme Service Agencies Pvt Ltd
Project Engineer Dubai
Project Engineer required for a reputed Interior Design Company in Dubai, UAE. Candidate should be a graduate in Architecture / Civil Engineering / Interior Design with around 5 yrs. of experience as a Project Coordinator / Engineer in Interior Design Company. Candidate Must have knowledge of Auto CAD & Microsoft Office.
Valid UAE Driving License is an advantage.
Coordinate the project with internal team and sub-contractor with regard to time schedule, material specification and quality.
E-mail coordination and documentation of the project.
Coordinate between design, procurement, contracts, estimation and site installation
Insure handover of project within time, quality and cost proposed and give viewpoints
Reflect a good and refutable image of the company and insure all site in-charge to follow the standards
Implement safety precautions on site and develop healthy atmosphere
Follow-up with deliverables of labor and report the activities in a regular basis to Project manager
Control and follow-up with projects logistics and materials site installation.
Attractive Salary + Other Benefits.
Sales Engineer Dubai
Candidate will be responsible to Identify new Business opportunities and channels in the assigned territories. Build long term Client relationship, positioning the Company’s Brand and Services. Map competition and adopt appropriate winning Sales strategies, often in conjunction with Partners. Liaise with manufacturer representatives for solutions and pricing. Excellent communication and presentation skills
The ideal candidate must have a Degree in Electrical / Electronic engineering or in Business. Candidate should have a minimum 4-6 years of experience in channel or corporate sales of products, services and solutions related to Integrated Security Systems (CCTV, Access Control, Intruder alarms etc).The candidate should have a UAE Driving license.
Instrument engineer Dubai
Trading company in Business Bay, Dubai
Type of Employment
Instrumentation Engineer, residing in Dubai
Will be discussed during the interview
ïƒ˜ Reviews Client's technical documentation and requirements.
ïƒ˜ Prepares Techno-Commercial offers with the help of internal team
ïƒ˜ Controls of subcontracted discipline engineering documents.
ïƒ˜ Defines engineering requirements.
ïƒ˜ Prepares the technical documentation for instrumentation and systems requisitions and performs the technical evaluations.
ïƒ˜ Provides technical support to Project group.
ïƒ˜ Optimizes instrument systems ensuring minimal cost and simplification in compliance with the required performance.
ïƒ˜ Prepares specifications for instruments, systems (DCS, ESD, F&G) and installation.
ïƒ˜ Implements instrument detail design on P&ID's.
ïƒ˜ Prepares instrument data sheets and loop diagrams.
ïƒ˜ Prepares instrument material take-off.
ïƒ˜ Develops and maintains relation with suppliers
ïƒ˜ Ensure to procure instrumentation system as specified
ïƒ˜ Preparing engineering technical solutions and client testing requirements
ïƒ˜ Bachelor or Master degree with specialization in instrumentation, chemical or mechanical engineering
ïƒ˜ Can present a working experience as instrumentation engineer in oil and gas industry of at least 4 years
ïƒ˜ Good communication and interpersonal skills
ïƒ˜ Good command of English language; 2nd language is a plus
ïƒ˜ Knowledge and experience in the oil and gas industry is an advantage;
WM Engineering Consultancy
MEP Design Engineer Dubai
We are looking for an MEP Design Engineer with minimum of three (3) years experience in MEP Building and Design.
• Proven working experience as an MEP Design Engineer minimum of three (3) years
• Strong portfolio to prove excellent drafting skills (ACAD) of AC, Electrical, Plumbing, Fire Fighting design and detailed drawing
• Ability for Site Supervision
• UAE driving license is an advantage
• BS degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
Sales engineer Dubai
STYRO Insulation Mat.Ind.LLC
Job description: Job position: Sales Engineer
• To generate new leads and grow our current customer.
• Applications & Solutions to be Concentrated: Pontoons, Marine Applications, Landscaping Companies, Floor raising, EIFS & Insulation Application, Exterior, Decorative applications
• Identify and explore new sales opportunities with existing and potential customers.
• Bring/ Introduce new leads from your existing customer database.
• Generate sales to achieve maximum profitability against annual sales targets with a prime focus for Project-Based Sales.
• Maintain accurate records of all sales activities and prepare regular forecasts to enable effective planning for the constant improvement of sales.
• Conduct continuous research on the target market and finding the companies to target.
• Reach the sales target with a time period of 3 months.
• Deliver a skilled sales pitch to potential clients, either by phone or in person, to secure upcoming sales/projects.
• The show continues to progress towards reaching the targets and KPI’s set by the Sales Manager/Director.
• Maintain stable relationships with key customers, suppliers and other relevant subjects to ensure maximum sales.
• Solve customer’s compliance by monitoring service level agreements (SLA’s), customer complaints, inquiries, and any other related customer issues.
• Submit daily reports to provide continuous updates to the management.
• Develop technical and sales skills to improve the knowledge and adapt the services and products by the company in a timely manner.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as required to fulfil the job function or as assigned.
Nationality: Arab speaker(Lebanese/Palestine)
Qualification: Civil engineering/Architecture
Experience :2 years of sales experience
Skills and Abilities:
Contract length: 24 months
Resident engineer Dubai
BH.NS Engineering Consultants
Job description: Join one of Dubai’s leading Engineering, architecture and environmental companies with a diversified business in the building industry looking to hire Resident Engineer with minimum 15 years of experience in Dubai with High Rise Towers projects.
Civil Engineering Bachelor Degree (as a minimum) from an accredited and reputable University.
With Extensive & thorough Knowledge of different FIDIC Contract Editions as well as extreme knowledge of site & construction management.
Please send updated CV