Structural Design Engineer Dubai
We are looking for a structural Design Engineer with 3-5 years experience in UAE for Tower projects. Salary is negotiable by the employer
Civil Engineer Needed Dubai
5 years and above Experience level
can do all legal documents such as Dubai Municipality, Civil defense, DEWA....
g+5 or More
Engineering Manager Bahrain
Engineering Manager Bahrain
Reputed Co. looking for the following:
POSITION: Engineering Manager
BASE SALARY: Negotiable (as per Experience)
1. 7-10 year experience in Pharmaceutical Plant (Injectable, Solid dosage and liquid dosage forms)
2. Bachelor degree in Mechanical or pharmaceutical engineering
3. Working experience in US-FDA approved facility.
Civil proposal engineer Dubai
Civil Proposal Engineer with atleast 5-7 years experience, UAE experience an advantage, Visit visa candidates preferred. Salary as per knowledge and expertise. send resume
Electrical Design engineer Dubai
ELECTRICAL DESIGN & ESTIMATION ENGINEER
• Exciting opportunity to join a global technology company in the sustainability / energy efficiency sector
• Dubai based with opportunity to travel
• Dynamic team culture & environment
• Training provided
• Salary: AED15,000- per month +Travel Allowance of AED 3,000 per month
EP&T Global delivers energy conservation and environmental solutions in the United Kingdom, Australia, Hong Kong and Dubai to medium to large energy users. We have helped our clients win the world's No. 1 position in the Real Estate Dow Jones Sustainability World Index in the last 7 of the 8 years and win the CIBSE Building Operations Awards.
We are seeking the services of a motivated Electrical Engineer to join the Dubai based business. Reporting to the Manager – Design, Engineering & Estimation the successful candidate will work as part of the global Engineering & Estimation team to design and cost EP&T’s EDGE energy monitoring projects in buildings.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Liaise with the Client/Business Development team to understand project specifications and requirements;
• Liaise with Clients to acquire technical information, data, plans and drawings for the site;
• Review client's site information to ensure substantial understanding of the site and identifying list of activities to be carried out during the site visit;
• Perform desktop design and cost analysis based on the Client's data and information to demonstrate cost viability of different solutions to the Business Development team;
• Working together with the Business Development team to prepare competitive tenders and proposals with compliance to tender specifications and the relevant statutory and regulatory requirements;
• Provide on-time accurate and professional technical support to the Business Development Team including attending client/site meetings where required during pre and post sales stage;
• Prepare and provide all necessary detailed design documentations to the Projects team for design handover and project implementations;
• Administration work for quotation and order processing;
• Review costing of proposals and aid the introduction of new technologies to reduce costs and improve performance.
To be successful in this role, the candidate will need the following:
• Electrical/Building Services qualifications.
• Sound understanding of building services and how different services operate and their correlation within a building;
• Sound understanding and working experience in electrical reticulation system in buildings is an advantage
• Ability to comprehend a building’s electrical and mechanical services by reviewing of technical drawings, visual site inspection of the building and its Building Management System;
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in electrical engineering;
• Previous experience in electrical cost estimation would be advantageous;
• Organised approach to site investigation and documentation;
• Attention to details and capable to manage and prioritise multiple tasks;
Chemical Engineer Dubai
Hamburg General Trading LLC, a leading manufacturing and marketing company is looking for a Chemical Engineer.
-Develop safety procedures for those working with potentially dangerous chemicals
-Troubleshoot problems with manufacturing processes
-Evaluate equipment and processes to ensure compliance with safety and environmental regulations
-Conduct research to develop new and improved manufacturing processes
-Do tests and monitor performance of processes throughout production
-Estimate production costs for management
-Develop processes to separate components of liquids or gases or to generate electrical currents using controlled chemical processes
Please send your CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org We'll review your application and assess whether your skills, experience and qualifications are a potential fit for this role.
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority
Looking for Sr. Engineer Transformer/ Sr. Engineer Reactor/ Sr. Engineer HV Switchgear/ Sr. Engineer - Cable with Dubai government.
Candidate must have experience in Design, Testing and commissioning in high voltage Transmission line. Interested candidate can send their CV
Estimation Engineer Dubai
Design and Estimation of complete BMS, LCS System against the specifications and drawings from the client.
ï± Preparation of cost effective quote that compete with other BMS and light control system.
ï± Preparation of Bill of Quantity (BOQ) for BMS and LCS system.
ï± Design each system and prepare Shop Drawings, Riser Schematic Diagram, Control Schematic diagram and wiring diagrams.
ï± Preparation of Control sequence logic, philosophy and system Architecture of the system.
ï± Support the sales team and project team as per the design requirements in resolving all customer queries on the technical aspects of the products.
ï± Assist the sales teams on product demonstration, product training to the customers, standardized walk- through and assessments.
ï± Pre-qualification for product approval to client and consultants.
ï± Ability to lead on timely and effective resolution of technical support issues.
ï± Assessing client/consultant requirements and suggesting appropriate design/solutions for their business needs with suitable specifications.
ï± Participate in technical, co-ordination and progress review meetings with clients and consultants.
ï± Preparation of proper estimation, design & submittals against the BOQ & specifications.
ï± Create and update product manuals, and other documentation related to approval of project with the client.
ï± Draught man team management.
Please send with your Expected Salary.