Design engineer Dubai
Job description: During the engineering design process, the responsibilities of the engineer may include defining problems, conducting and narrowing research, analyzing criteria, finding and analyzing solutions, and making decisions. Much of an engineer's time is spent on researching, locating, applying, and transferring information.
Civil Engineer Dubai
Contracting company is seeking a well experienced Civil Engineer working as Project Manager.
- Total working experience for at least 7-15 years. working in UAE preferrably Dubai for minimum of 7 years.
- Knowledge in MEP is mandatory.
- Should be DM approved Engineer.
- Strong Communication & Management Skills.
- Worked in Dubai at least 7 years.
- Have an experience in Construction Projects.
- Have a strong knowledge in preparing BOQ, estimating, floating tenders, planing, executing and dealing with Dubai Municipality and authorities.
- 30-40 years old.
- Should be a graduate of Civil Engineer.
Job Type: Full-time
Authority Jobs LLC
Mechanical Engineers Dubai
We are looking for a creative Mechanical Engineer to work on all product stages from research and development to design and manufacture, through to installation and final commissioning. The goal is to design and fabricate mechanical components of innovation and excellence.
Project manager Dubai
- Logging, monitoring and approval of latest drawing and specification releases (direct interface with Design team).
- Logging, monitoring and approval of all Shop drawing submittals and approvals(direct interface with Tenant Design team)
- Logging and monitoring, issue and follow up on all RFIs from / to Trade Contractors to completion.
- Issue, in consultation with Project Manager, any NCR's as necessary and monitor timely close out.
- Hold regular meetings to coordinate key design approvals and tasks in alignment with construction program and Trade Contract documentation.
- Direct interfacing with Trade Contractors site supervision to ensure timely delivery to meet program, and quality standards.
- Daily monitoring of site progress, quality and safety.
- Coordinate with all parties to ensure the perfect work flow during all phases of shop drawing, execution, installation and submittal.
To be considered for this position, you must be able to demonstrate similar previous experience, as a project coordinator within the fit out industry, ideally on medium sized hospitality fit out projects in the middle to upper scale market range (4 Star, or higher).
This role will suit someone with a positive and pro-active attitude who is ambitious and looking for an opportunity to further develop their skills.
The successful candidate should have:
- Minimum 5 years experiences in fit out construction within the UAE
- An Architectural or Civil degree
-The ability to manage and control the time, cost and quality of a project
- The ability to coordinate with different services and other specialist trades
-The ability to work as part of a team, as well as under own initiative
- Exposure in dealing with the various approval authorities
Marine Engineers Dubai
Marine Engineers Dubai
We have exciting opportunities opening in the United Arab Emirates for Master Mariners and Chief Engineers with experience in rank with preferably Offshore Support Vessels and DP experience an advantage.
• Marine Warranty Services for Major Offshore Construction Projects…including Load outs, Transportation and Installation of Jacket and Deck Modules
• Dry Transport and Heavy Lift Transport of Major Structures
• Rig Move Warranty Attendance
If you are looking for a challenge, are a Master Mariner with an Unlimited Certificate and command experience or a Marine Engineer with a First Class Certificate of Competence then we would like to hear from you.
The right candidates may expect a competitive remuneration package with attractive benefits and bonus scheme.
In addition successful candidates must have excellent communication / reporting abilities as well as strong client facing skills
Process engineer Dubai
Job description: Hiring for the position of Process Engineer - Extrusion (Aluminum Manufacturing industry in Abu Dhabi).
- 2 years of work experience as a Supervisor/ Asst. Engineer in the Aluminum Extrusion industry
- Degree or Diploma qualified in Mechanical Engineering
- Excellent command of English language
- Applicant must be inside UAE
Marketing Executive Dubai ( Engineering )
MARKETING EXECUTIVE DUBAI ( ENGINEERING )
Sales experience in Oil & Gas/Mechanical Engineering/Marine/production/civil with good communication in English, please send your resume at the earliest.
Position : Marketing Executive with Engineering background
Place : Dubai
If your resume suit the required position you will be called for telephonic interview.Diploma engineers are preferred, salary negotiable by employer
Sales Engineer(Outdoor)in Mechanical field is urgently required join our growing Marketing team with a concentration. The candidate should have excellent communication & negotiation skills. He should have potential to bring business to the company.
- Marketing Specialists have excellent deep understanding of the industry
- Passionate about business development
- Strategic and creative
- 1-2 years Sales experience in UAE
- Please submit your CV with latest photo.
- Without driving licence & Visit Visa can also apply
- Only Indian Candidate can apply