Maintenance Supervisor Dubai
Jerry Varghese Global
Maintenance Supervisor Dubai
Supervisor, Transformer Maintenance 1 BSc Electrical Engineer with 10 years experience in Maintenance, Testing & Repair of Power Transformers, Reactors, Battery Chargers, UPS including sufficient knowledge of SAP & computer soft-wares
MEP Senior Engineer for OMAN
We are a Group of Companies and one of our subsidiaries in OMAN ( MEP Contracting Company ) requires the services of an experienced Senior Engineer to work as Project Engineer or Incharged, to join our Oman Team.
• Degree Holder in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 10 years post graduate experience in the execution of MEP Projects.
• Depth study of drawings, specifications and provide technical clearance to subordinates such as site engineers / site foremen.
• Follow up with consultant for material / subcontractors submittal and approval on time in coordination with main contractors/consultants/clients.
• Timely submission of clarification if found any variance with drawings and actual site condition.
• Produce sufficient data for Variation Orders and timely communicate to client in coordination with General Manager / Contract / Estimation section.
• Responsibilities of managing the all Engineers/Sub-contractors and shall cover complete MEP systems.
• Governance and oversight of all project activities and assigned work responsibilities to site engineers and foremen.
• Should be familiar with MEP systems such as Electrical, ELV, HVAC, Plumbing, Drainage, GAS, Fire Protection and Fire Alarm systems.
• Responsible for overall plan, design/engineering /coordination and implementation / execution of respective services including control and monitoring of progress.
• To comprehensively study the relevant international standards / local regulations / standards and practices and adopt the same applicable.
• To carry out the design and drawings ensuring its optimization and full compliance with the contract including local regulations / practices /laws.
• To prepare comprehensive builder’s works drawings with coordination among all P. Es and any other parties if required, for the best implementation and installation of services.
• Identify training needs of the project team members reporting him and arrange for suitable training for them, in consultation with C.M for furtherance of their professional skills and competence.
• To prepare 'As-Built Drawings' and O & M Manuals.
• To initiate / prepare Engineering /Material submittals, Vendor approvals, RFI’s /ITP’s/ Method Statement etc.,
• Prepare schedule of work / Bill of Material and float the enquiries for subcontract works/ Materials /Systems as per the contract specifications and drawings.
• Evaluate offers and prepare a comparative statement with respect to technical.
• Carryout necessary follow-ups with vendors / suppliers / sub-contractors for timely execution / delivery of the ordered items.
•Inspect (in conjunction with QC Engineer) the material delivered to the site stores and there upon prepare /submit the inspection request to the Consultants.
• To plan and timely arrange any special unloading / storage requirements, in co ordination with Client Project Manager & Subsidiary Head.
• Carryout follow-ups with respect to replacement / delivery of any defective / rejected / materials or short delivered items.
• Ensuring that the quality of material and installation of works are in accordance with the acceptance criteria, specifications, approved materials and methods of installation approved for the project.
• Efficient planning and optimum utilization of Material and Manpower.
• Ensuring that all information / drawings are issued / conveyed to the workforce in a proper manner and details produced are in compliance to the requirement.
• Follow up with subcontractor for delivery of material on time.
• Attend all weekly management/consultant/main contractor/client meeting and follow up the action assigned on the specified dates without any delays.
• Conduct staff evaluation twice a year (i.e. every 6 month) and forward to Subsidiary Head.
• Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by Subsidiary Head.
• Must be willing to relocate to Oman
• A team player
• Preferably someone who can join immediately or with short notice
• Preferably a Philippines National.
Applicants must be presently in Dubai or UAE and only those selected candidates will be contacted for Preliminary Interview.
Email your update CV with photo with subject as "Senior MEP Project Engineer for OMAN" to mepcontractingdubai(at)yahoo(dot)com or you may contact 0561026695 for inquiry
Electrical Supervisor Dubai
Civil Engineer Dubai
China State Construction
Civil Engineer Dubai
Civil engineer with 10 years experience wanted for 100 M USD projects lasting into 2020, you will have good English skills and be fully qualified for this role, we offer 100 K USD tax free and relocation
Formulogix Technical Sales Engineer
Technical Sales Engineer
Formulogix Solutions is currently expanding its global footprint and looking for qualified Technical Sales Engineers for its latest project in UAE. Formulogix Solutions is launching its mobile broadcasting technology within UAE. Formulogix is engaged in SD/HD broadcasting technology and video transmission via a proprietary bonding technology over Cellular, WIFI and Ethernet RESPONSIBILITIES: - Responsible for proactively and aggressively growing both existing and new business relationships within the territory - Developing strategic relationships with key accounts and channel partners - Identifying and securing trading partners - Liase between engineering and marketing groups - Negotiating favourable contracts according to local requirements - Maintaining an awareness of the competition and local economic conditions in order to facilitate appropriate pricing of products and services - Introducing new products and expanding market reach - Completing market research to provide input for direction and development of new products - Developing sales volumes by establishing a sales policy, managing, monitoring and appraising possible distributors for maximum market penetration - Establishing sales objectives based on market size and potential - Establishing budgets - Providing forecasts and achieving the required sales volumes/targets - Preparing and conducting technical presentations and demonstrations for customers, conferences and tradeshows - Providing sales support for Dejero\'s video transmission products (both software & hardware) - Preparation and timely delivery of required status information, forecasts and reports - Assist in hiring, training and deployment of additional support staff in the territory - Required to travel on an as necessary basis to conduct assigned duties - Responsible for managing expenses related to supply procurement, product tracking and parts inventory for product within territory - Manage all aspects of the technical selling process prior to sales closure - Knowledge of Federal Communications (TRAI) standards and protocols EXPERIENCE / SKILLS: - Minimum of 5+ years of Broadcast industry experience or a related field (Less than 5 years need not apply) - Knowledge of data transmission over cellular networks including CDMA, 3G and 4G (LTE) Networks - Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements - Management experience an asset - Demonstrated track record in Broadcast equipment sales and sales management - Broadcast engineering experience an asset - Experience with streaming media, encoding and live broadcasts - Demonstrate strong management and analytical skills, persuasive ability and collaborative approach to solving customer requirements - Excellent teamwork, organizational skills and interpersonal skills are a must - Must possess strong written communication skills and be able to respond to RFP\'s - Must be fluent in English
Process Engineer Dubai
Qualification: Chemical/ waste water related engineering graduate with at least 04 - 05 years experience in water & waste water equipment manufacturing field experience. Must be professional in tender preparing, quotations sending on time, correctness of orders and customer complaints resolution.
Estimation Engineer Dubai
Design and Estimation of complete BMS, LCS System against the specifications and drawings from the client.
ï± Preparation of cost effective quote that compete with other BMS and light control system.
ï± Preparation of Bill of Quantity (BOQ) for BMS and LCS system.
ï± Design each system and prepare Shop Drawings, Riser Schematic Diagram, Control Schematic diagram and wiring diagrams.
ï± Preparation of Control sequence logic, philosophy and system Architecture of the system.
ï± Support the sales team and project team as per the design requirements in resolving all customer queries on the technical aspects of the products.
ï± Assist the sales teams on product demonstration, product training to the customers, standardized walk- through and assessments.
ï± Pre-qualification for product approval to client and consultants.
ï± Ability to lead on timely and effective resolution of technical support issues.
ï± Assessing client/consultant requirements and suggesting appropriate design/solutions for their business needs with suitable specifications.
ï± Participate in technical, co-ordination and progress review meetings with clients and consultants.
ï± Preparation of proper estimation, design & submittals against the BOQ & specifications.
ï± Create and update product manuals, and other documentation related to approval of project with the client.
ï± Draught man team management.
Please send with your Expected Salary.
Civil Engineer Dubai
Civil engineers create, improve and protect the environment in which we live. They plan, design and oversee construction and maintenance of building structures and facilities, such as roads, railways, airports, bridges, harbours, dams, irrigation projects, power plants, water and sewerage systems. They also design and build tall buildings and large structures that they can last for hundreds of years and withstand all weather conditions.
Civil engineers can either be consulting engineers who advise on projects and design them, or contracting engineers who turn their plans into reality and maintain the structures once they are built. Typical civil engineering work activities include:
â€¢ undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
â€¢ using a range of computer packages for developing detailed designs
â€¢ undertaking complex and repetitive calculations
â€¢ liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
â€¢ compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures
â€¢ resolving design and development problems
â€¢ managing budgets and project resources
â€¢ scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
â€¢ making sure the project complies with legal requirements
â€¢ assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects
â€¢ ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time
Working as a civil engineer you may be required to work away from home for periods of time. Frequent visits to sites may also be necessary, especially for new graduates. Travel abroad may be possible with a large consultancy company.
Key skills for civil engineers
Employers seek creative graduates who are commercially aware and capable of working well within a team environment. Other key skills include:
sound mathematical and technical skills including physics
ability to think methodically, to design, plan and manage projects
ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities
excellent verbal and written communication skills
negotiating, supervisory and leadership skills combined with the ability to delegate
Qualifications and training required
To become a chartered civil engineer it is necessary to gain a degree in civil or structural engineering, usually an MEng which is accredited by the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) or and to undertake vocational training for at least four years with an ICE-accredited employer (contact the ICE for a list of employers offering approved training schemes). Many employers offer sponsorship, vacation work and 'year out' placements which can provide valuable contacts and a useful insight into the profession.
Promotion to senior engineer level is achievable, and with more experience, to principal engineer level and beyond. Opportunities to specialise in a diverse range of areas, including coastal and marine, power, water and roads, are possible.
Send your Cv