Junior Estimator is required for a fitout company in dubai. Degree or diploma in engineering is a must with experience in quantity take off and pricing. Salary 2500-2700. Only serious candidates need apply
Following Vacancies are Available in UAE
(Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing) & experienced in designing Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Systems.
Estimation Engineer required with sufficient experience in Structured Cabling and other ELV Systems.
Chemical Engineer with process industry experience is required.
and Also DAE in all desciplines are required, Candidates should submit their updated resumes
Procurement Engineer Dubai
Procurement Engineer/ Procurement Officer for Dubai, UAE.
- Investigates potential suppliers and recommends those most desirable.
-Manage suppliers to meet objectives related to cost, delivery performance, schedule and quality.
-Adopt appropriate supplier management methodologies and procurement strategies in purchasing to secure better prices.
-Liaise with suppliers on delivery schedule so as to ensure on-time deliveries of final product.
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate must be a Degree Holder with 3-5 years Experience in related field.
Excellent verbal and written communication
Microsoft Office applications specifically Word and Excel.
QC Engineer Dubai
BE/Diploma / CIPET Polymer Engineer with 3-5 Years of experience in Quality Control in a plastic manufacturing Company.
• Carrying out all kind of quality control testing & commissioning during production.
•ï€ Coordination with International quality auditing firms, BSI, FM, ISO auditing etc.
• Ensuring tests are conducted as per BSI Standard for UPVC pipes , FM Standard for HDPE pipes.
• Online Inspection of HDPE, UPVC pipes and Fabricated Fittings.
• Ensuring tests are conducted as per International Standards BSEN 1452,DIN 8062/61,BS 3505/3506,BSEN 1329,
BSEN 1401,ASTM D 1785 and ISO 4427 For pipes.
• Carry out Special testing’s as per procedures & Customer specifications.
• Maintain validity of calibration for instruments and equipment.
• Promoting Quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
• coordinating with Third party Inspections at Factory premises for Product Inspections.
• Prepare and maintain Quality documents and records.
• Providing Test Certificates, Compliance statement and Technical data sheet to the sales and dispatch
• coordinating with sales department to solve customer related issues of product quality Solution for the same
Estimation Engineer Abu Duabi
Estimation Engineer required with sufficient experience in Structured Cabling and other ELV Systems. Persons with site experience will be preferred.
MEP Engineer Dubai
Looking for a well experienced MEP Engineer (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing) & experienced in designing Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Systems.
Nationality : Any. Indian (preferable).
Gender : Any. (Male / Female).
Qualification : Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Construction Management.
Tenure : Full Time, Permanent.
Job Location : Dubai (Can be any of the Emirates, according to the Projects)
Driving License : Valid UA.E. Driving License.
Salary : Salary & Other benefits as per UAE Law will be discussed during the Interview
Work Experience : 3 – 5 Years in Project Engineering /Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering in U.A.E.
Skills Required :
a) Good command in English (Verbal & Written).
b) Knowledge of MS Office, AutoCAD & Project Management Software.
c) Experienced in preparing plans, details, specifications & estimated costs of MEP, Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning & General Piping System.
d) Experience in successfully designing projects for Clients in following fields :
Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) : Systems designed and developed that are efficient, environmentally friendly and capable of delivering optimum user comfort.
Electrical Power and Lighting : Initial workup to the design details, to purchasing of equipments with an incredible amount of detail involved with the Electrical and Lighting phase of the building project.
Fire Alarm and Fire Protection : Designed Fire Protection systems of varying sizes and for specific purpose confirming to Industry Standards & meeting all Code requirements.
Plumbing : Selecting the right equipment, determining Pipe size requirements and Load Calculations, to portable Cold and Hot Water, to Sanitary Vents and Sewage Systems. Ensuring that the Plumbing system is safe, efficient and expertly designed using the highest quality fixtures and equipment.
Energy Management : Should be up to date with all of the latest Energy Management solutions to help in making the most efficient use of the building systems while saving money in the process. Knowledge of Government Energy Rebate programs that can save the client up-front costs will be an added advantage.
Attention to detail : Should be detailed oriented. Making sure that the delivery for every project consists of expert Energy Management, Utility Coordination & adherence to all Safety Codes.
Thinking : Should always be thinking outside of the box & should have knowledge of the costs of systems which he/she is specifying.
Accountability : Should be accountable for coordination between Architect & other Trade contacts.
Communication : Should be professional & expert in what you do. Should be open to outside suggestions. Should communicate his/her design in a language the Client understands to avoid taking the wrong direction when designing the project.
Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Prepare the Tender / Architecture Drawing / Shop Drawing & Material Submittals for Consultant’s approval.
2. Assist with MEP Design and reviews of all capital projects including HVAC Designs.
3. Provide technical oversight and guidance to DPAS Design, Construction and Project Management Staff.
4. Review material specifications to ensure they adhere to the standards.
5. Verify the accuracy of Shop Drawings and their compliance to the specification, consultant’s design and existing local authority standard.
6. Review Consultant’s design and specification.
7. Liaise with local authorities for the approval of MEP Services Drawings and Service connection.
8. Complete responsibility to decide on day to day work that needs to be carried out by subordinates including :
Scheduling of activities, Assigning task to groups or individuals, Accuracy of work conducted, Supplying resources and dealing with operational issues and problems.
9. In-charge for overseeing all MEP Works (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing) & HVAC Systems (Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning).
10. Ensure the MEP work carried out is as per approved Shop Drawing and within the time frame and progress of the approved construction program.
11. Ensure that the installation, inspection and testing of all the MEP equipment, fittings and work implemented meets the specification and the Consultant requirements.
12. Coordinate with other project personnel to ensure that deadlines, procedures and other project requirements are met.
13. Conduct site inspections to endure adherence to engineering standards and specifications.
14. Monitor compliance to applicable Codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
15. Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status.
Civil Engineer Dubai
Civil Engineers with more than 10 years of work experience in construction, Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering, with valid U.A.E Driving License and obtain an approved Dubai Municipality License- G+ 3 and member of Member of U.A.E Society of Engineers , Project execution capability, strong communication & computer skills. All qualified interested candidates may apply.
Salary :AED 10,000C
Electrical Engineers Dubai
we are Next Engineering Consultants looking for Senior Electrical Site Engineers with a (minimum of 10 years) experience in Site with consultants in UAE .
Note: experience must be in UAE Sites (Projects).