Turner International-Structural Engineer Dubai
Structural Engineer Dubai
You will have previous working knowledge of residential projects, ideally with a large house builder or consultancy.
You will require the following skills:
• Undertake structural engineering designs and gain technical approvals
• Production of all relevant working drawings
• Assess site investigations to design economical foundation solutions
• Advise on cost effective remediation solutions in conjunction with external consultants
• Competency in AutoCAD, and other structural software packages
We are committed to promoting equal opportunity to people of all ages in the workplace and operates as both an employment agency and employment business. salary negotiable
Sales engineer Dubai
We are looking for a seasoned, hardworking, smart and over achieving Sales Engineer with proven experience and a passion for selling technology solutions to senior executives.
You will be responsible for selling into new prospects as well as farming back into existing customers to ensure high renewal and customer satisfaction levels. Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, renewal rates, up-selling, cross-selling, customer satisfaction and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
Engineering Administrators Dubai with Hospitality background
Global Management Consultants
Engineering Administrators Dubai with Hospitality background required urgently
A leading private company in Dubai is looking for Engineering administrators. This is an ideal opportunity to work for one of the largest companies in Dubai and enhance your career!
• Assisting project engineers in developing and maintaining project documentation including drawings, specifications, meeting minutes, transmittals, requests for quotes, vendor submittals, comments, reviews and approvals, and other project documentation;
• Gathering and expediting information from various parties;
• Assisting in general administrative tasks such as answering phones, faxing, copying, filing, organizing, mailing, and expediting information as needed by each manager;
• Assisting in maintaining and refining the electronic files system and standard documents using Microsoft Office, SharePoint, and other software;
• Organizing large amounts of information into a coherent, meaningful format;
• Prioritizing a variety of tasks with little supervision.
Candidates must possess:
• An advanced level of computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint). This includes the ability to apply advanced formatting to MS Word documents, to build Excel spreadsheets, and to create MS Access queries and forms.
• Good administrative ability with proven International or GCC experience in the hospitality industry before.
• Engineering knowledge is essential.
• Good organisational, time management and communication skills.
Civil Engineer Dubai
Civil Engineer Dubai
Civil Engineer required for building contracting and landscaping company in Dubai. Candidates with minimum 3 to 5 years experience in executing civil works related building and earth works and having UAE drivers license needed.
QA / QC Engineer Dubai
QA / QC Engineer Dubai
Qualification: BS in Mechanical Engineer / Degree in Mechanical Engineer. Experience: Minimum of 4 Years. Location: UAE Knowledgeable: Fully understand the company Quality Management System including Document Control Systems. „« MEP Works such as Quality inspection, preparation of method statements, ITPs and checklist. International Codes & Standards specifically ASME & ASHRAE. „« Good communication skills (English language
Structural Design Engineer Dubai
Babel Engineering Consultancy
Structural Design Engineer Dubai
Engineering Consultancy firm in Dubai requires Structural Design Engineer (G+4).Please email your CV, salary is negotiable
Project Engineer Dubai
Candidates should ideally be from a programme management background and not project management. This is not necessarily a construction delivery orientated individual and requires the ability to think of programme wide strategies. There is a big focus on process and procedure as well as ability to challenge rather than do.
• Must have a engineering degree from the relevant field (Bachelor Degree of Engineering) Must possess 6 years of total experience and experience in ME 3 years preferred
• Strong experience in PCM of major projects.
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Independent worker who is able to work well with minimal supervision.
• Ability to manage resource within the local PC team
• Possess good project background and proven English language technical writing ability and skills.
Roles And Responsibilities
The project controls manager’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Setting-up Primavera Project Management System P6R8 for program management across the planning team with all stakeholders.
• Preparing the master programme for the project. Incorporate / Integrate the Contractors program of works into the Master Schedule of works following the review and consent of the same by the Supervision Consultant
• Prepare and Provide Program Management Plan (PMP) in consultation with Client, as a guide to the programme team in performance of their duties; to identify responsibilities and coordinate various actions and procedures into one comprehensive document
• Developing the document control system and communication flow for the project including details on communication procedure and document control system.
• Preparing the daily escalation report for project managers.
• Assisting in the consultant selection process for commercial and technical evaluation.
• Assist client in the procurement process on a day-to-day basis
• Review existing procurement process
• Recommend process improvements
• Assist team with implementation of process improvements
• Perform Bi-Annual reviews of Consultants and Contractors performace
• Assist team to develop procurement strategy in line with the master programme
• Assisting in establishing / delivering formal reporting arrangements on project progress for the client and project.
• Developing weekly and monthly progress report protocols / templates for progress reporting for Consultants and Contractors and monitoring progress against it.
• Reviewing contract documents, suggesting changes for planning and programming aspects and the addition of new clauses if necessary.
• Monitor the performance of the Design and Other Consultants in respect of the deliverables associated with the agreed design programme and provide immediate advice to Client in the event their progress may affect the program overall completion date or milestone objectives together with remedial action.
• Arranging / Chair planning workshops/meetings to discuss and assist contractors / consultants to close their planning / project control issues.
• Reviewing construction programmes received from contractors and analysing them in line with the contractual requirements.
• Preparing risk assessment and mitigation plans.
• Establishing the permit approval system.
• Ensuring procurement, material and submittal logs are created and maintained.
• Identifying long lead items.
Resident Engineer Dubai
RESIDENT ENGINEER Dubai
The Role Objective : Coordinate between Client and the Contractor Main Responsibilities: - Check the shop drawings,subcontractor submittals,materials etc. - Follow up the progress and quality of work - Take necessary action for contractual particulars - Represent the consultant towards any third party - Ensure application of design with agreed time frame and quality level - Conduct weekly meeting with consultants to discuss and approve operational plans in all aspects of Mobilization, Structural, including material and subcontractors approval - Responsible to comparative analysis of competitors quotation - Successful in maximizing work performance to meet the completion dates of the projects which includes monitoring performance of contractors,projects schedule,projects cost control and preparing monthly projects progress reports - Supervising and Inspect the critical/important items of work implemented on site - Managing work quality according to project contract, specification and approve shop drawing - Arranging the required correspondence to contractor,consultant, head office and the owner Reporting to : Construction Manager Subordinates: Site Engineers and Inspectors Other Interactions: Client,Contractors and Project Managers Duration : Permanent Desired Start Date: Immediate Probation : 6 mos Salary: Confidential Requirements: University qualifications: B Sc Engineering ( Civil/Architectural) Previous Experience: Not less than 15 years Specialist Knowledge : Primavera, Autocad, MS Office Other Skills: Good Team Leader, Ability to work under pressure Gender Preference: Male Nationality : Any Language Skills: Fluent in English