ID Estimator Dubai
ID ESTIMATOR – SEMI GOVERNMENT
DUBAI/ AED 12,000 GROSS + ANNUAL BENEFITS
Semi Government company is looking for an Estimator. Engineering graduates with minimum 2 years of experience from Exhibition and Fit Out industry. You should have good experience in Reviewing visuals and CAD Drawings, specifications for an exhibition stand/event, quantity take offs on exhibition stand designs and events, estimate material, equipment and resource cost. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are prerequisites.
Civil engineer Dubai
We are looking for Civil engineer for Building Project. Need someone who have experience in site survey. Estimate quantities and cost of material, equipment or labour to determine project feasibility. to bid, build and deliver quality construction project on time, budget and high quality. works on drawings, and sketches needed to interpret the design criteria. Experience minimum 3yrs. Salary 3500 - 4500 AED PM. Interested candidates send cv to arunmbahr.mohan at gmail.com. While sending CV mention your post in subject line. I will personally call you once I shortlist your resume. Please share this opening along with my email address to your friends or colleague. Education Diploma in Civil will do.
We are one of the Leading Construction company in UAE.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED10,500.00 to AED12,500.00 /month
MEP Engineer Dubai
Looking for a well experienced MEP Engineer (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing) & experienced in designing Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Systems.
Nationality : Any. Indian (preferable).
Gender : Any. (Male / Female).
Qualification : Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Construction Management.
Tenure : Full Time, Permanent.
Job Location : Dubai (Can be any of the Emirates, according to the Projects)
Driving License : Valid UA.E. Driving License.
Salary : Salary & Other benefits as per UAE Law will be discussed during the Interview
Work Experience : 3 – 5 Years in Project Engineering /Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering in U.A.E.
Skills Required :
a) Good command in English (Verbal & Written).
b) Knowledge of MS Office, AutoCAD & Project Management Software.
c) Experienced in preparing plans, details, specifications & estimated costs of MEP, Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning & General Piping System.
d) Experience in successfully designing projects for Clients in following fields :
Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) : Systems designed and developed that are efficient, environmentally friendly and capable of delivering optimum user comfort.
Electrical Power and Lighting : Initial workup to the design details, to purchasing of equipments with an incredible amount of detail involved with the Electrical and Lighting phase of the building project.
Fire Alarm and Fire Protection : Designed Fire Protection systems of varying sizes and for specific purpose confirming to Industry Standards & meeting all Code requirements.
Plumbing : Selecting the right equipment, determining Pipe size requirements and Load Calculations, to portable Cold and Hot Water, to Sanitary Vents and Sewage Systems. Ensuring that the Plumbing system is safe, efficient and expertly designed using the highest quality fixtures and equipment.
Energy Management : Should be up to date with all of the latest Energy Management solutions to help in making the most efficient use of the building systems while saving money in the process. Knowledge of Government Energy Rebate programs that can save the client up-front costs will be an added advantage.
Attention to detail : Should be detailed oriented. Making sure that the delivery for every project consists of expert Energy Management, Utility Coordination & adherence to all Safety Codes.
Thinking : Should always be thinking outside of the box & should have knowledge of the costs of systems which he/she is specifying.
Accountability : Should be accountable for coordination between Architect & other Trade contacts.
Communication : Should be professional & expert in what you do. Should be open to outside suggestions. Should communicate his/her design in a language the Client understands to avoid taking the wrong direction when designing the project.
Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Prepare the Tender / Architecture Drawing / Shop Drawing & Material Submittals for Consultant’s approval.
2. Assist with MEP Design and reviews of all capital projects including HVAC Designs.
3. Provide technical oversight and guidance to DPAS Design, Construction and Project Management Staff.
4. Review material specifications to ensure they adhere to the standards.
5. Verify the accuracy of Shop Drawings and their compliance to the specification, consultant’s design and existing local authority standard.
6. Review Consultant’s design and specification.
7. Liaise with local authorities for the approval of MEP Services Drawings and Service connection.
8. Complete responsibility to decide on day to day work that needs to be carried out by subordinates including :
Scheduling of activities, Assigning task to groups or individuals, Accuracy of work conducted, Supplying resources and dealing with operational issues and problems.
9. In-charge for overseeing all MEP Works (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing) & HVAC Systems (Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning).
10. Ensure the MEP work carried out is as per approved Shop Drawing and within the time frame and progress of the approved construction program.
11. Ensure that the installation, inspection and testing of all the MEP equipment, fittings and work implemented meets the specification and the Consultant requirements.
12. Coordinate with other project personnel to ensure that deadlines, procedures and other project requirements are met.
13. Conduct site inspections to endure adherence to engineering standards and specifications.
14. Monitor compliance to applicable Codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
15. Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status.
Sales Engineer Dubai
Sales Engineer Dubai
We are looking for young and dynamic Sales Engineer for switchgear sales. The candidate must have local experience in selling switchgear to MEP contractors, salary is negotiable
Sales Engineer Dubai
Sales Engineer Dubai
Responsibility of the Sales Engineer:
Present and sell products and services via phone, web and face to face meetings with both and existing customer across a defined territory in UAE. Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations.
Responsible for representing the product to customer and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
Able to travel throughout sales territory
As an experienced professional in the field, uses technical sales best practices in providing pre-sales technical support for the technical sales process.
Provides a role within sales teams in assessing potential applications to meet customer’s business needs.
Participates in the consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation as it applies to the technical sales process.
Works on issues that impact design/selling success or address future concepts, products or technologies.
Creates formal networks with key decision makers and serves as external spokesperson for the organization, uncovering business requirements and opportunities. Provides the voice of the customer back to management and product teams.
Overcomes technical objections of prospective customers.
Emphasizes salable features, quotes prices and credit terms, and prepares sales orders for order obtained.
Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database.
Works with outside sales representatives to keep account activities and literature up to date.
Collaborate effectively with other functions as required throughout the selling process.
Qualifications of the Sales Engineer:
Our idea candidate will be a self-motivated. Hands-on big picture thinker. Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills (with the ability to translate technical thoughts to business terms) are must. A sales-oriented and entrepreneurial spirit is critical for success!
Required Skills and Experience of the Sales Engineer:
3+ years of relative experience as sales engineering role for Garage and Industrial Equipment (Painting and Welding machines)
At least min. 2 years’ experience in UAE/GCC
Demonstrated experience with an understanding of sales planning and sales strategy
Project engineer Dubai
Job description: Qualification of Project Engineer:
Graduate of Civil or Mechanical Engineering.
With 3 to 5 years in Project Management.
With valid UAE Driving License.
With experience in Signage Industry
Project Managers Dubai
A leading Consultant Company is urgently hiring for the following personnel’s.
1. Project Manager, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and MEP Engineer with minimum experience in similar post, construction projects and knowledge in design.
2. Site Supervisor with experience on the same field.
3. PRO (Public Relation Officer) with government and authorities experience.
Civil engineer Dubai
An Engineering Consultant office is seeking for a motivated individual (Bachelor’s Degree Graduate in Civil Engineering and Approved in DM G+4) that has minimum 5-7 years’ experience with the design and approval of civil engineering works associated with Residential/Commercial projects.
Typical civil engineering work activities include:
• Responds to contractor technical queries and concession requests
• Provides technical responses to contractor’s variation requests
• Ability to plan, conduct and direct engineering calculations, studies, evaluations and development projects
• Fully conversant with good engineering practice
• Expert knowledge of civil and structural design and engineering
* Preparation of cost estimates, tender contract documents and engineering reports.
Well conversant with Autocad, STAAD Pro, SAP 2000, SAFE, ETABS, Revit, FOUNDATION 3D SOFTWARE