Chemical engineer Dubai
A leading Lubricants & grease manufacturing company looking for EXPERIENCED CHEMICAL ENGINEER with minimum of 5-7 years experience in blending industrial lubricants and greases, who can handle all the factory routine activity in Production site.
Applicant MUST be in U.A.E.
NEW SYSTEM ENGINEERING LLC
Civil Engineers Dubai
we looking for a Civil engineers create, improve and protect the environment in which we live. They plan, design and oversee construction and maintenance of building structures should have at list 3 years working experience in construction company as a civil engineer.
Site electrical engineer Dubai
Required Site Electrical Engineer with minimum 3-5 years experience.
Should be technically sound, well versed with all government rules and regulations, able to manage and execute medium size projects independently. Must be aggressive.
Please attached CV for our review.
Civil Engineer with experience in Oil & Gas:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
•General arrangement for supports
•Process Unit Site Inspection Reports
Weight Control Report
•Site Preparation Specification & Plan
Training of Junior level engineers
Road, Paving and Drainage Layout
•Foundation general arrangement
•Equipment Shelter Elevation and section Material take off report (MTO)/BOQ
Essential Work Skills:
•Crude Unit / Vacuum Unit
•Catalytic Reforming (SR, CCR)
•Hydro treating (C3, C4, C5, Naphtha, Kerosene, Diesel, etc.)
•Lube Baseoil Plant
•Power Plant, Offsites & Utilities
Academic Requirements /Experience:
You must have a Civil Engineering Degree with minimum 10 years of experience in civil design and engineering for oil and gas production facility.
You must have proficiency in using MS Windows, MS Office, STAAD, PRO, AutoCAD, BS 8110, 8007 & BS 5950 and other relevant codes & standards.
Sales engineer Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Sales Executives for our UAE operations with the following skillsets and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
• 1-2 years of experience in computer hardware sales, preferably with datacentre sales experience in UAE.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate (15 - 30 days)
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems - UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in UAE.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at
Civil Engineer Dubai
Civil Engineer Dubai
Large engineering firm in the the middle east has an opening for a civil engineer ( road works ) if you have have the experience about 4 - 5 years and a degree in civil or a related field, then please apply. You will assist the group of engineers with road works and design, this a full time position, so we offer a slary package that includes relocation and housaing
Service Engineer Dubai
•Experienced in Electrical related works
•Experienced in Uninterruptible Power Supply(UPS) industry is a must
•Ability to maintain and rectify Uninterruptible Power •Supply(UPS)
•With UAE driving license
•Must be fluent in English language
Project manager Dubai
- Logging, monitoring and approval of latest drawing and specification releases (direct interface with Design team).
- Logging, monitoring and approval of all Shop drawing submittals and approvals(direct interface with Tenant Design team)
- Logging and monitoring, issue and follow up on all RFIs from / to Trade Contractors to completion.
- Issue, in consultation with Project Manager, any NCR's as necessary and monitor timely close out.
- Hold regular meetings to coordinate key design approvals and tasks in alignment with construction program and Trade Contract documentation.
- Direct interfacing with Trade Contractors site supervision to ensure timely delivery to meet program, and quality standards.
- Daily monitoring of site progress, quality and safety.
- Coordinate with all parties to ensure the perfect work flow during all phases of shop drawing, execution, installation and submittal.
To be considered for this position, you must be able to demonstrate similar previous experience, as a project coordinator within the fit out industry, ideally on medium sized hospitality fit out projects in the middle to upper scale market range (4 Star, or higher).
This role will suit someone with a positive and pro-active attitude who is ambitious and looking for an opportunity to further develop their skills.
The successful candidate should have:
- Minimum 5 years experiences in fit out construction within the UAE
- An Architectural or Civil degree
-The ability to manage and control the time, cost and quality of a project
- The ability to coordinate with different services and other specialist trades
-The ability to work as part of a team, as well as under own initiative
- Exposure in dealing with the various approval authorities