House Manager Dubai
House Manager in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
A high profile family is looking for a qualified and experienced House Manager in order to manage and maintain their 8 300 m2 property in Dubai Hills, Dubai, UAE. The candidate must have strong house management ability and will be responsible for the building process.
From 3 to 5 years’ experience working as a House Manager
Fluent English, Hindi will be a plus
Good knowledge of Dubai area
Able to manage big international team
Qualified and professional
Meticulous and hardworking
Good eye for detail
Able to take initiative
Duties and responsibilities
· Manage the house staff and arrange their schedules
· Liaise with the staff, contractors, sub-contractors and designers
· Recruitment of additional staff members
· Training of the domestic staff if necessary
· Being the part of designing and building process
· Perform operational manager role
· Assist the Lady of the house
· Provide feedback about the building process
· Manage the household budget and report on the expenditure and consumables
· Manage all salaries of the staff
· Being able to organise receptions /parties if necessary
· Run errands
6 days per week, flexible
This is a live-out position (appropriate, separate accommodation will be provided), and when the property is completed, it will be a live-in position.
Trial period depends on the candidate, minimum 1 month
Start as soon as possible
To be discussed
CAFE MANAGER Dubai
Urgent Requirement for Cafe Manager
- Ensures that employees on each shift are completing proper opening and closing tasks.
- Organize and conduct pre-shift briefings to communicate certain information to the staff, such as menu and price changes, customer service.
- Communicate with the guests and employees in a positive and clear manner
- Listen, understand requests, and respond to certain requests and complaints.
- Move throughout the facility and kitchen areas to visually monitor and take action to ensure food quality, cleanliness and service standards are met.
- Verify temperatures, judge appearance and taste of products and check preparation methods to determine quality.
- Assists in Interviewing, selecting, training, supervising, counseling and disciplining outlet staff.
- Give guidance toward improvement and make necessary adjustments when needed
- Utilize computer to accurately charge customers, create revenue reports and write correspondence. Input and retrieve data and change computer procedures when needed
- Ensure that all standards and proper cash handling procedures are met.
- Well trained of Food & Beverage outlet operations including foods, beverages, supervisory aspects, service techniques and customer relation.
- Ability to communicate well in English, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.
- Applicants who can join immediately
- Applicants who are readily available in Dubai will be given preferences
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Restaurant Staff Dubai
Fine Dining Restaurant Staff for UAE Dubai.
Looking for experienced staffs that have a passion for the Dubai Hospitality Industry,
I am recruiting for an amazing chain of companies in Dubai that are looking for individuals who love what they do.
Group of Companies.
•Restaurant Manager / Assistant Restaurant Manager
•Chefs - chef de partie / demi chef de partie / Commis 1, 2 and 3
•Executive sous chef
•Pastry Chefs , Sou Chef and Commis
•Waiter / Waitress
•Cashier cum Seller - Female
Line Cooks Dubai
We are urgently looking for Line Cooks for our following sections:
- Shawarma Section: experience in preparing, marinating, cutting.
- Bakery Section: experience in preparing doughs for manakish/pizza, saj.
- Hot/cold: experience in arabic salads/appetizers.
-Minimum 1 to 2 years of kitchen experience as Shawarma maker, or in bakery, or in hot/cold section from a busy Arabic restaurant operation.
-Understands oral and written instructions in English & Arabic (a plus).
-Handles multiple priorities and works under stress
-Maintains all international standards of health guidelines for food preparation and safety.
- Can join immediately without a notice.
Coffee Machine Technician Dubai
We are looking for coffee machine technician .Must have work experienced in authomatic and manual coffee machine. Salary will be Aed3000 to Aed3500.
Steward Team Leader Dubai
Purpose of the role:
The Steward Team Leader is responsible to lead and monitor Stewarding Attendants to maintain cleanliness and organization.
-Ensuring the highest levels of efficiency, cleanliness, organization and service in day-to-day operation
-Prepares the stewards schedule to ensure that the restaurant will be kept clean through appropriate planning and organization of staff.
-Fill all paper works of the Hygiene and Safety (Cleaning Check Lists, etc.)
-Ensures the proper practices are being adopted in the restaurant from Food safety, food and equipment sanitation, and personal hygiene in all restaurant internal and external areas.
-Observes compliance with the company’s policies and procedures..
-Assigns tasks and responsibilities to subordinates and validate their job descriptions.
-Ensure the cleaning schedules are fully implemented according to policies and procedures
-Control chemical cost and its usage in right manner
-Conduct and follow up inventory on all kitchen utensils and cutlery
-Performs other duties pertinent to this job as assigned
-Minimum 2 years of experience in similar positions – preferably in 5 stars hotel or restaurant operation.
-Good knowledge of dishwashing and chemicals
-Good in English, Arabic is a plus
-Good communications skills
Reservations Agents Dubai
Proven working experience as a travel consultant in UAE or
GCC. Minimum 2 Years of Travel related work experience. Fresher’s also welcome
ïƒ˜ Excellent knowledge of traveling software (computer reservations systems, GDS systems and e-travel)
ïƒ˜ Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages , ( Arabic or any international language ) is an advantage
ïƒ˜ Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach; Specially on Outbound package.
ïƒ˜ Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual/Corporate etc.)
ïƒ˜ Should be well experienced on package designing & Air ticketing.
ïƒ˜ Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
ïƒ˜ Demonstrable ability to handle crises
ïƒ˜ Degree/Diploma in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
ïƒ˜ Candidates with personal travel experience will be preferred
Restaurant Supervisor Dubai
- Ensure that our guests receive prompt, friendly and personalized service,
- Know your product. Knowledge of the food and drink menu makes it easier to sell our products and service our guests,
- Solve our guests needs by suggestively selling our food and beverage items.
- Accommodate our guests time restriction through timely service and double-checking,
- Act as a final check on the quality of food and beverage items before they are served,
- Assist management in maintaining standards by reporting any problems in your surroundings (i.e. Are floors, tables and service stations clean? Are all guests happy?)
- Perform all assigned opening/running/closing duties,
- Ensure that no guest goes unattended,