Bistro Manager Abu Dhabi
BISTRO MANAGER ABU DHABI
Our client is an market leader in this industry and is looking for a dynamic Bistro Manager with high volume buffet experience to oversee the venues bistro. Great leadership skills, effective communication and delegation techniques, flexibility and strong customer service experience will help you secure this role.
To be successful in obtaining this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Understanding of rosters and labour costs
- Highly developed organisation and communication skills
- Experience in Venue promotion
- Effective hands on management experience
In return you will be rewarded with an excellent salary, a fast paced and friendly working environment and an opportunity to develop your own team of professionals.
Wanted urgently master chef for a food catering company with minimum 5 y experience as master chef in catering.Preference for chefs with Gulf experience , valid certificate of good conduct.
Diet Cook Dubai
A Dietary Aide must be capable to prepare food following instructions while adhering to all safety and health standards. They must be competent and conscientious with a customer-oriented approach.
The goal is to provide excellent food services by following instructions and standards.
Prepare meals under the supervision of a dietary manager or cook
tock ingredients and monitor inventory
Assist in keeping track of expenses and menu planning
Help maintain kitchen equipment and appliances
Urgently required for a leading and luxurious catering company in Beirut the following vacancies:
- Filipino Chef & His Assistant Specialized in Asian Cuisine.
- Filipino Chef & His Assistant specialized in Sushi, carving foods and finger foods.
- Indian Chef & His Assistant specialized in Indian Cuisine.
- Chef (Italian & French Cuisines) preferably Moroccan, Tunisian or East European.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience within catering companies or hotels
Basic Salary + transportation + Accommodation + Annual ticket “Leave” + Food + Medical Insurance.
|Welcomes visitors in person or on the phone answering inquiries.
• Ensures that there is always someone at the reception at all time.
• Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
• Support for lunch ordering and deliveries during Team meetings/activities.
• Update the courier system to keep track of delivery and collection
• Ensure replenishment of monthly stationery & pantry items stock by requesting quote & raising PR
• Ordering of Business card for associates by requesting quote and raising PR
• Birthday planning for associates; cake ordering, booking calendars
• Managing the gate pass process for visitors with JAFZA
• Petty cash administration and reconciliation
• Invoice monitoring for all transactions to check for accuracy prior to handing over to Finance
• Responsible to arrange for the Periodic Communication session.
• Ground transport arrangement for visitors and associates
• Responsible for travel coordination which include arranging for visa, hotel booking.
• Sending out workplace communications as and when required
Restaurant Staff Dubai
New American Chain Restaurants opening. Upscale, High Volume and fast casual. Prefer candidates that have chain experience in UAE. and/or USA and Canada.
Executive Kitchen Manager
Front desk agents Dubai
Welcoming visitors, answering inquiries and directing them to the concerned person
· Answering, screening, forwarding incoming phone calls
· Responding to emails and forwarding them to the concerned person
· Coordinating and organizing meetings
· Keeping record of all inbound and outbound phone call details
· Keeping record of all clients’ (new, old, potential) contact information
· Collecting database and generating leads
· Preparing/updating daily reports for inbound and outbound leads
· Monitoring daily activities in the office and ensuring that they are well attended to
· Sending daily task reminders and ensuring that they are accomplished accordingly
· Sending proposals to potential clients; ensuring these proposals are received and are being followed up for feedback and updates until the potential leads are closed.
· Sending invoices to existing clients, ensuring that all payments are followed up and collected as per the due date
Travel Consultant Dubai
a great chance to work for a independent travel agency with lots of repeat clientele. Our client is looking for someone with a minimum of 18 months experience that wants to be part of the team . You will be offering some amazing trips to clients that have been coming to this store for years - so excellent customer service is needed ! Great product knowledge on cruise , hotels and tours will also be advantageous to the role. You will be offered some very achievable targets to earn some extra.
If you have a great personality, with excellent time management skills we would love to hear from you. You will be offering outstanding customer service with exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal. We are looking for someone who has a good understanding of fares and ticketing, We are looking for someone who has a genuine passion for the travel industry and who strives for keeping up to date on whats new !
This is a excellent role to join the team and be part of this award winning agency .