Reservations Agents Dubai
Proven working experience as a travel consultant in UAE or
GCC. Minimum 2 Years of Travel related work experience. Fresher’s also welcome
ïƒ˜ Excellent knowledge of traveling software (computer reservations systems, GDS systems and e-travel)
ïƒ˜ Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages , ( Arabic or any international language ) is an advantage
ïƒ˜ Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach; Specially on Outbound package.
ïƒ˜ Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual/Corporate etc.)
ïƒ˜ Should be well experienced on package designing & Air ticketing.
ïƒ˜ Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
ïƒ˜ Demonstrable ability to handle crises
ïƒ˜ Degree/Diploma in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
ïƒ˜ Candidates with personal travel experience will be preferred
Restaurant Supervisor Dubai
- Ensure that our guests receive prompt, friendly and personalized service,
- Know your product. Knowledge of the food and drink menu makes it easier to sell our products and service our guests,
- Solve our guests needs by suggestively selling our food and beverage items.
- Accommodate our guests time restriction through timely service and double-checking,
- Act as a final check on the quality of food and beverage items before they are served,
- Assist management in maintaining standards by reporting any problems in your surroundings (i.e. Are floors, tables and service stations clean? Are all guests happy?)
- Perform all assigned opening/running/closing duties,
- Ensure that no guest goes unattended,
Restaurant GM Dubai
Job description: A group of restaurant located in Dubai is in urgent need of (4) Restaurant General Manager. Preferably Lebanese Nationality. Having at least 3 years of solid experience in UAE. Preferably candidates who use to work in Texas Road House, Cheese Factory Al Shaya, Etc. age between 25-35 years old. Salary package range from AED 10,000 – 20,000 depends on experience. Interested candidates may forward their CV’s
Floor Manager Dubai
A group of restaurant located in Dubai is in urgent need of (2) Female Floor Manager. Preferably European Nationality. Having at least 2-3 years solid experience in UAE. Preferably candidates who use to work in Texas Road House, Cheese Factory Al Shaya, Etc. age between 25-35 years old. Salary package range from AED 10,000 – 20,000 depends on experience. Interested candidates may forward their CV’s
House Keepiong Attendants Dubai
We urgently need Housekeeping Room Attendant. Salary AED 2900. Food, Accommodation and Transportation provided by the company.
Pastry Chef Dubai
reativity: Pastry chefs are often in charge of creating new and innovative breads and desserts that will bring in customers. Knowledge of ingredients and how to use them in a creative way will serve you well.
Leadership Skills: Pastry chefs are in charge of the pastry staff of a kitchen. Being a good leader, who can assign tasks, hire the right people, motivate workers in a high stress environment will help immensely.
Hand-Eye Coordination: Pastry chefs work with knives, icing bags and other precision tools and must have excellent technique when cutting and preparing food. Hand-eye coordination is needed.
Sense of Taste and Smell: Delicious food brings in customers. Pastry chefs are the last line of defense to make sure each piece of food is safe, prepared correctly and tasty.
Time Management Skills: Kitchens get busy quickly, food can get ruined easily if you cannot manage your time. Great time management will help you avoid burned or spoiled food and angry customers.
Business Acumen: Pastry chefs must understand the restaurant business. This means balancing expenses with profits, managing staff, minimizing waste, and more.
Diet Cook Dubai
A Dietary Aide must be capable to prepare food following instructions while adhering to all safety and health standards. They must be competent and conscientious with a customer-oriented approach.
The goal is to provide excellent food services by following instructions and standards.
Prepare meals under the supervision of a dietary manager or cook
tock ingredients and monitor inventory
Assist in keeping track of expenses and menu planning
Help maintain kitchen equipment and appliances
Head Chef - Dubai
Our clients Restaurant based in Riyadh will be the Riyadh’s newest bao food truck and its concept evolves traditional steam asian buns filled with different ingredients including meats and vegetables. The restaurant to begin with will mainly operate in Riyadh as a food with a CPU and will be visiting events, festivals and private caterings.
- A minimum of 5-8 years of experience in varied kitchen positions including food preparation, line cook, fry cook and expediter.
- Exposure of 3-5 years in Oriental cuisine.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel and guests.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
- Flair for improvisation and menu building
- Preference of candidate from Asian countries mainly China and far east.
- Worked in a food truck will be added advantage
Responsibilities include food purchasing, food cost control, preparation, recipe building, managing and maintenance of quality standards. In addition to this the head chef is in charge of training all kitchen employees and their training and to concentrate on the food truck aspect as well.
Being up-to-date of current food trends and presentation styles is a must. Creative and signature dishes come with the job, as is stock control and minimization of wastage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
- Make employment and termination decisions including interviewing, evaluating and disciplining kitchen personnel as appropriate.
- Provide orientation of company and department rules, policies and procedures and oversee training of new kitchen employees.
- Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant’s preventative maintenance programs.
- Work with restaurant managers to plan and price menu items. Establish portion sizes and prepare standard recipe cards for all new menu items.
- Source suppliers and negotiate prices to keep food costs low, while maintaining the quality of the menu items
- Ensure that all products are ordered according to predetermined product specifications and received in correct unit count and condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the restaurant’s receiving policies and procedures.
- Control food cost and usage by following proper requisition of products from storage areas, product storage procedures, recipes and waste control procedures.
- Oversee and ensure that restaurant policies on employee performance appraisals are followed and completed on a timely basis.
- Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives are met.
- Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures.
- Oversee the training of kitchen personnel in safe operation of all kitchen equipment and utensils.
- Responsible for training kitchen personnel in cleanliness and sanitation practices.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate cleaning schedules for kitchen floors, mats, walls, hoods, other equipment and food storage areas.
- Check and maintain proper food holding and refrigeration temperature control points.
- Provide safety training in first aid, CPR, lifting and carrying objects and handling hazardous materials.
- Pre-Opening experience (recipe building)
- Knowledge about bao will be good.
- Having worked with international staff and customers specially in asia
- Strong knowledge about asian food
- Fluent in the English
- Strong communication and representation skills
- Experience in developing new recipes in time
- Being a real foodie who dares to experiment
- Having a good sense for concept and market trends
- Fun and quirky personality
All in package up to 15,000 SAR depending on experience