Housekeeping Room Attendant Dubai
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Duties include but are not limited to):
• Attending pre-shift meetings to learn room assignments and the day's tasks.
• Cleans and services assigned guest rooms in a timely and organized manner according to procedures and standards.
• Removing all trash and dirty linen from guest rooms.
• Ensure that everything is in working order.
• Reports any room unable to be serviced to supervisor.
• Reports needed repairs of unsafe conditions to supervisor.
• Responds to requests from guests, supervisors or management in a timely and efficient manner.
• Maintains linen cart and supplies neat and organized to department standards.
• Maintains security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
• Reporting missing articles, damage or mechanical problems and turn in articles left in room to supervisor.
• Follows procedures for team cleaning and self-inspecting program.
• Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
• Follows company policies and procedures.
• Perform any other duties deemed reasonable by Management.
Candidate should meet the following requirements:
-at least 1 to 2 years work experience in hotel industry
-must be willing to work in Fujairah
-must be living in UAE and can start immediately
Assistant Chef Dubai
Urgent requirement for Assistant Cooks/ Commi III (10 Nos) for a reputed Catering Outlet in Sharjah.
Salary 3,200 AED + Free Accommodation, Transportation, Duty meal & Laundry services
House Manager UAE
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic FEMALE House Manager.
Location : UAE- Al-Ain
The ideal candidate should have relevant minimum 2 years experience in HOTEL/ HOTEL MANAGEMENT.
Management of household tasks in professional manner including:
1- Manage the movement of housekeepersworkers.
2- Maintain house order
3- Training of housekeeping staff and organizing their timetables.
4- Reception of guests and calls.
5- Organize daily and weekly appointments
6- Manage and Coordinate details of events and feasts.
7- Care of/ inventory items and antiques.
1- Fully tact, pleasant personality and approachable attitude toward guests and staff.
2- Detail-oriented, Knowledgeable in Housekeeping operation and cleaning methods.
3- Highly organized, Strong problem solving abilities necessary with strong planning skills.
4- Able to work under pressure
5- Honesty, sincerity and stability desire.
- Attractive basic salary and other benefits for the right candidate.
New delivery based restaurant in JLT requires commis chefs and CDP\'s to join 2015. Out focus is on healthy foods inspired by French and Mediterranean cuisines. Minimum of 2 years chef experience in fine dining or healthy cooking
Arabic Waitress required for a Luxury Cafe in Dubai!
Good salary package! Visit Visa welcomed to apply as well!
- Welcoming guests to the restaurant, and seating them.
- Answering the phone calls, and taking the reservations.
- Interacting with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Work closely with other team members to ensure excellent service is provided to all customers.
- Take directions and guidance from managers.
- Apply strong cross-cultural communication skills in building rapport with diverse
Reservations agent Dubai
Youth Connect Tour LLC
Need a person for Reservation in my company (Youth Connect Tour LLC) having maximum 3 years of experience in Reservation as well as accountant kindly submit your CV
JOB DETAILS -> maintain account sheet balance and maintain bookings as well.
JOB ROLE -> Accountant and Reservation
Waiters and waitresses Dubai
Job description: Waiter / Waitress
• Greet Guests and build rapport by asking questions and initiating conversation. Offer suggestions by using suggestive selling techniques (daily specials, desserts, etc.)
• Take customers’ order and accept payments
• Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems
• Serve food and/or beverages to patrons; prepare and serve specialty dishes at tables as required.
• Pre-bus and maintain table and ensure to follow the established table service procedures. Stock service area with supplies such as utensils, bags, condiments, to-go containers.
• Ensure the seating areas are clean and run in an orderly fashion.
• Assist other staff as needed to ensure customer satisfaction.
• 2-3 years experience in the same field
• Team player with a good interpersonal skills
• Has willingness to work long hours and must be available to work on weekends or works on shift
• Excellent verbal and written communication, time management abilities and customer service skills.
• Can work under pressure and high problem solving skills
• Any Nationality
Experienced Bartender required for unlicensed Japanese concept restaurant in Dubai, UAE.
- 1-2 years previous experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of mocktails is essential
- Strong work ethic and team player
- Diploma in Food and Beverage desired
- Previous experience in 5* hotel or fine dining restaurant preferred
- Knowledge in cashiering procedures
- Excellent communication in English
- Previous Asian restaurant experience an advantage
Please note this is a 2 year contract!