F & B Manager Dubai
Are you a F & B professional looking to relocate to Dubai, then we may have a role for you, you will manage a team of up to 14 staff
Assistant Chef Dubai
Urgent requirement for Assistant Cooks/ Commi III (10 Nos) for a reputed Catering Outlet in Sharjah.
Salary 3,200 AED + Free Accommodation, Transportation, Duty meal & Laundry services
Waiters and waitresses Dubai
Job description: Waiter / Waitress
• Greet Guests and build rapport by asking questions and initiating conversation. Offer suggestions by using suggestive selling techniques (daily specials, desserts, etc.)
• Take customers’ order and accept payments
• Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems
• Serve food and/or beverages to patrons; prepare and serve specialty dishes at tables as required.
• Pre-bus and maintain table and ensure to follow the established table service procedures. Stock service area with supplies such as utensils, bags, condiments, to-go containers.
• Ensure the seating areas are clean and run in an orderly fashion.
• Assist other staff as needed to ensure customer satisfaction.
• 2-3 years experience in the same field
• Team player with a good interpersonal skills
• Has willingness to work long hours and must be available to work on weekends or works on shift
• Excellent verbal and written communication, time management abilities and customer service skills.
• Can work under pressure and high problem solving skills
• Any Nationality
Cabin Crew Dubai
Airline with routes in the middle east has openings for cabin crew, they need people with solid hospitality experience or airline, you must also have 3 years experience and a certificate in hospitality or related, apply now
We are currently looking for a chef to manage a healthy eatery in JLT, responsibilities will include:
- Managing inventory with team and insuring good codes of practice are being applied
- Working with customers on meal plans and insuring all plans are being delivered accurately and to a high standard
- Managing team and day to day running of outlet
PASTRY COMMI Dubai
Main role will be as below -
Ensure dishes are prepared to recipes and consistency is maintained in the dish out of all orders.
Ensure each dish that goes out of the department kitchen is of highest standard and quality.
Support the Demi Chef de Partie or Commis I in the daily operation and work
Work according to the instructions of Superiors
Keep work area at all times in hygienic conditions according to the rules set by the hotel
Control food stock and food cost in his section
Follow the instructions and recommendations from the immediate Superiors to complete the daily tasks
Ensure the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation
Coordinate and participate with other sections of requirements, cleanliness, wastage and cost control
Travel Development Representatives Dubai
Travel Development Representatives must have strong selling skills and be able to cope with frequent rejection. This person is a company’s ambassador, presentation is essential, presenting the company’s products and services in as positive and as light as possible. Travel Development Representatives spend much of their time visiting companies and individuals with a view to securing new business, as well as maintaining relationships with past customers and acting as intermediary between company and client. Assisting management on preparing new products and destinations. A variety of methods are employed in an effort to make a sale, including presenting existing and new products, brochures and samples when applicable, providing information on availability, promotions or offers and answering questions on the products or services that are being sold. Applicant must maintain a positive attitude towards their work and have the tenacity to succeed. Hours may be irregular and driving license is usually essential. Salary is 120,000AED per annum. Description Travel Development Representative contact potential clients, and work to sell them products and services offered by the company. Some sales reps may handle customer issues as well. These representatives are every persistent and customer oriented. A Travel Development Representative usually performs many of the following tasks: Updating customer databases Conducting market research Meeting sales targets Promoting new products Reporting sales trends Recording orders
Restaurant Operations Manager Dubai
Primary Job Objectives:
- Directing the customer facing operations of a nominated brand to meet strategic growth, sales, profitability and operational standards targets.
- Leading and developing a team of best-in-class Area Managers and Unit Managers.
- Supporting the MD in preparing & delivering strategic geographical & brand development plans.
- Presenting valuable food with excellent quality to achieve or surpass guest satisfaction.
- Ensure all products and services standards are met consistently.
- Aged 28-40 years old
- Excellent Arabic and Good English communication skills (spoken and written)
- Experience of a similar role in an international multi-site branded chain of fast food or casual dining operations, Ideally Italian or American concept
- GCC working experience is a must, KSA experience is preferred
- Ability to work well and cooperatively in a multinational team.
- Willing to be based in Dammam, and travel to take responsibility of his brand thoughout the Kingdom (occasional travel outside)
- With valid Passport and Driverâ€™s License
Package will be:
- 18,000 SAR basic
- Attractive performance related bonus scheme will be additional
- Other benefits
If you have the experience and personality to fit this position, please email us your CV with salary details.