A Bartender is urgently needed for a Cafe and Restaurant in Dubai, UAE. Responsibilities include getting drinks ready as ordered. Applicants living in the United Arab Emirates or abroad are welcome to apply. Work experience is not needed, applicants will be trained for the position
Front desk Dubai
Front desk receptionist
-greet and welcome guests as soon as theyarrive to the SPA
-answer,screen and forward incoming phone calls
-order SPA supplies and keep inventory of stock
-provide information regarding product services of the SPA
-assist in resolving clients issues and complaints
-must have experience as a receptionist
-verbal and written communication
-planning and organisations abilities
-must have computer skills
Restaurant GM Dubai
Job description: A group of restaurant located in Dubai is in urgent need of (4) Restaurant General Manager. Preferably Lebanese Nationality. Having at least 3 years of solid experience in UAE. Preferably candidates who use to work in Texas Road House, Cheese Factory Al Shaya, Etc. age between 25-35 years old. Salary package range from AED 10,000 – 20,000 depends on experience. Interested candidates may forward their CV’s
F & B Professional Dubai
Responsible for service of the entire continental breakfast, afternoon tea and Pre dinner canapés service in at the lounge.
• Prepare the tea and coffee service after the happy hour.
• Maintain availability of mise-en-place.
• Close the bar set up and secures all the food and beverage equipment at the end of the day.
• Responsible for the daily beverage inventory.
• Secure all the requisition items from the food, beverage and general store for the use in the club lounge.
• Check on the daily food and beverage requirements for the store requisition.
The Elan Hotel has a central spot on one of the most prestigious areas. At the Elans Hotel we are committed to encouraging and developing our employees in a world class environment. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing employees from different countries. Elan Hotels is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It's a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination.
We have a superb opportunity for a Hotel Receptionists to join the Team. You will need a minimum of one year’s Hotel Reception experience, have a friendly and outgoing personality and a passion for service excellence.
With a focus on training and development, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Hotel Receptionist to enhance individual skills and knowledge and to be part of a team of leading professionals within a growing hospitality brand.
Your responsibilities will include:
Checking in and out of guests
Working alongside the reservations team with bookings
Processing guest bills on departure
Processing guest reservations and inputting into the system
Supporting with varying duties, the hotel team and ensuring guests are made welcome and comfortable during their stay
Ensuring the highest standards of Customer Service are achieved at all times
Building a friendly rapport with guests
Working with other departments where required
The ideal Receptionist will have a proven track record working within a similar environment & have excellent customer service & communication skills.
Hard-working, passionate, career driven and fluent in English.
A great team player who is well organised and can work well under pressure.
Have exceptional presentation and communication skills
Work well in a team
Be self-motivated and proactive
Have excellent time-management skills
Experience of administration is ideal.
We are looking for Waiter, Waitress, Hostess, Chef and Crew member.
• Greet and welcome customers, ensure the correct menus are always available, provide consistently excellent customer service by demonstrating thorough product knowledge by managing the ordering, suggestive selling and all payment procedures are adhered to, in particular cash handling, and performed in an accurate and precise manner to avoid customer complaints.
• Set up and clean the front of house service areas (dining, toilet and counter tops areas) and ensures the guest tables are cleaned and relayed in a quick and efficient manner according to the standards, and the subsequent handover and closing duties ensuring the readiness of the store operations every shift.
• Present at the pre-service briefing and be in constant communication with the kitchen team and deliver ordered food to the customer table in accordance to the table standard and timely manner.
• Report service area faulty equipment, machinery, service-ware and any related issues/incidents to the Manager to ensure smooth running of daily store operations.
• Use proper handling techniques and equipment to ensure safe handling of merchandise.
• Be aware of possible damage, theft or potential safety hazards, reporting observations immediately to store manager.
Restaurant Manager Dubai
Job description: RESTAURANT MANAGER
1. Works with suppliers and oversee the wait and hosting staff and the kitchen staff. Assisting customers with inquiries and complaints, training new employees, and conducting monthly inventory.
2. Monitors the highest standard of service and generates profits in accordance with the established budgets.
3. Ensures staff have full knowledge of all menus and promotions and monitor execution of theme concepts, F&B promotions, decorations and ideas for set-ups, external catering and special events
4. Manages and controls all subordinate staff to ensure that all day to day operational matters are handled on time and guest expectations are met.
5. Supervises inventories of materials and supplies for the outlets. Maintains stock based on facility needs with focus on cost reduction and profit maximisation.
6. Supervises the F&B Outlet team in all aspects of the department and ensures service standards are followed.
Head Chef Dubai
The Head Chef is accountable to drive food quality, run a profitable business, maintain a clean and functioning facility, maintain high staff morale, and total guest satisfaction. The Chef is fully responsible for all kitchen systems, people and standards within the location.
Create and maintain an impeccably clean and highly functioning kitchen, adhering to health and safety standards; map and set out kitchen organization standards
Keep track of warranties and costs associated with kitchen maintenance
Ensure food costs are within budgetary guidelines set out by ownership; food cost analysis, detailed reporting, inventory management
Maintain food quality and consistency; a sharp attention to detail in terms of food plating and presentation; ensure recipe adherence and flawless execution
Liaise with Executive Chef on menu development and food procurement
Manage ongoing procurement process for ordering inventory; establishing preferred suppliers and inspecting deliveries, ensuring quality and product consistency
Recruitment planning and maintain proper staffing levels; employee coaching and development; keep employee records up-to-date
Log incidents relative to employee discipline, injury, accident, service issues within 24 hours
Organizational policies must be clearly posted for all employees to review and communicated properly to all new employees