Diet Cook Dubai
Diet Cook is generally responsible for providing meals that are nutritious and appetizing to their clients. ... They are also responsible for checking their organization's menu daily and ensuring that preparation for the upcoming meals have been completed.
Pastry Chef Dubai
Pastry Chef Required
As a Pastry Chef, you are responsible for operating the pastry section of the kitchen while working closely with the Executive Chef and Sous Chef to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Pastry Chef will also be required to plan production and develop seasonal offerings. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Assist running the pastry section of the kitchen
Ensure excellent quality throughout the dessert offerings
Bring creativity to the pastry offerings
Supervise and coordinate all pastry and dessert preparation and presentation
Plan production to facilitate daily requirements
Develop appropriate seasonal menu offerings
Manage food cost controls to contribute to Food and Beverage revenue
Ensure compliance with food hygiene and Health and Safety regulations
Oriental Western Pastry Chef Dubai
Ensure all menus and food produced in their section is to the standards set down by the management team.
• Recreated recipes, techniques and menu items as directed by management.
• Be part of on-the-job training sessions with all staff.
• Responsible for daily preparation of all food requirements and daily specials for their section.
• Communicate with the chefs to order proper quantities for the following shifts.
• Ensure service is fast, fun, friendly, fresh, and focused.
• Ensure that the above applies in accordance with established standards in respect of preparation, storage, sanitation and general hygiene.
Must be Experienced in Hospitality/catering industry
Operation Manager Dubai
- o ensure the efficient and effective delivery of catering operations and designated services to the client organisation in accordance with the agreement of the contract
- To deliver the highest possible standard of food with the resources available and within budget.
- Effective management of the team to ensure the delivery of both qualitative and quantitative results, managing 20 team members.
- Manage the Catering Operation with the available resources within budget and to achieve sales and GP targets.
- To manage and control the service offers for the client to the agreed specification and to the agreed performance
- To actively seek and identify opportunities and innovation for business growth & development with focus on latest food trends and best practices.
- Responsible for HSE compliance within the catering services.
- Motivate, coach and train staff to perform to the highest standards and in line with Sodexo Policy.
- Ensure hospitality is produced to the highest possible standard and is delivered to the agreed specification.
- To manage and control the effective operation of the company shop.
- Proven track record in a similar environment.
- Proven experience within a high volume catering environment.
- Excellent communication skills with Customers, Client, Colleagues and Team Members
- Strong commercial and business acumen.
- Strong financial understanding and demonstrable budgetary control and results orientated.
- Experienced leader with excellent people skills and positive attitude.
- Self-motivated and innovative.
- Resourcefulness (capable of taking the initiative and over coming challenges).
Purchasing Coordinator Dubai
Salary : 4000 AED / Full Time Job
Direct and manage the purchasing activities of the company. Assist in development and implementation of purchasing procedures to process bids and purchase orders and ensure compliance with applicable state laws and regulations. Performs all duties related to purchase order entry and post entry supply chain tracking. Interacts with suppliers, both foreign and domestic, to maintain pricing and delivery scheduling. Interacts with internal personnel as a liaison between supply orders and demand orders.
ïƒ¼ Responsible for the accurate entry, proofing and maintenance of supplier container shipments
ïƒ¼ Coordinate with supervisor and provide support to all product research programs and assist to obtain all required approvals and maintain all spreadsheets and evaluate all corrections for same and establish all best purchase activities.
ïƒ¼ Coordinate with vendor to maintain knowledge on all product and delivery schedule and oversee all personnel training programs and evaluate same and manage work with sales and purchasing departments
Duties & Responsibilities
ïƒ¼ Monitor all supplier performance and ensure timely delivery of all products and maintain accuracy in all vendor data in inventory control module and perform various purchasing activities and prepare all purchase orders and evaluate accuracy in same.
ïƒ¼ Manage all communication with all vendors and track all orders and resolve any issues on same and assist to obtain all raw materials and prepare required request orders and analyze all samples and ensure purchase of all raw materials within required time frame
ïƒ¼ Design and maintain all vendor reports and evaluate all issues and assist to prepare all data reports for all purchasing system and manage all buying trends.
ïƒ¼ Maintain superior level of accuracy while creating and verifying purchase order information including proper product costing, shipping instructions, etc.
ïƒ¼ Coordinate order status report submissions from suppliers. Resolve changes and discrepancies, and update purchase order information accordingly
ïƒ¼ Routine purchase order review and follow-up, and expediting of orders
Tour Operator / Contracting Executive Dubai
We are looking for person with below skills:
- Minimum 3 years of experience being a representative of a Tour Operator/Contracting Executive ideally in the holiday destinations
- Mandatory fluent English speaker
- Open minded and friendly personality
- Dynamic, well organized and responsible
- Can do attitude
- Able to work without supervision
- Effective sales person
- Best knowledge of Computer Software
Asst. Restaurant Manager Dubai
Summary of Position:
Oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation. Responsible for operations in the absence of the General Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times.
Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures.
Make employment and termination decisions.
Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
Continually strive to develop your staff in all areas of managerial and professional development.
Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant’s preventative maintenance programs.
Ensure that all products are received in correct unit count and condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the restaurant’s receiving policies and procedures.
Oversee and ensure that restaurant policies on employee performance appraisals are followed and completed on a timely basis.
Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives is met.
Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures.
Fully understand and comply with the Laws and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.
Develop, plan and carry out restaurant marketing, advertising and promotional activities and campaigns.
Be 30 years of age & 35 years.
Be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of the restaurant’s trading area.
Have knowledge of service and food and beverage, generally involving at least three years of front-of-the-house operations and/or assistant management positions.
Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to operate a cash register or POS system.
Female Restaurant Team Leader
Summary of Position
Provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all of our guests. Each Team Leader’s primary objective is to show our guests such a marvelous time, they will want to return again and again and above all to lead the servers whilst on their shift.
Duties & Responsibilities
Welcome and greet guests. Make all our guests feel comfortable and let them know you’re there to personally take care of them.
Inform guests of specials and menu changes.
Make recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy.
Answer questions about our food, beverages and other restaurant functions and services.
Take food and beverage orders from guests, enter orders in our point-of-sale system which relays orders to the kitchen and bar.
Deliver food and beverages from kitchen and bar to guests in a timely matter.
Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as required by service station assignment.
To ensure that the cleanliness and organisation of your team are within the management guidelines
Monitor and observe guests dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service. Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
Prepare final bill, present check to guest, accept payment, process credit card charges or make change (if applicable).
Be ready and willing to assist fellow servers as situations arise.
Train new waiting staff
Thank guests for their visit and invite them to return.
Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
Between 20 to 30 years of age.
Be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of our guests.
Possess suitable communications skills to create a positive interaction experience with our customers.
Must have a basic knowledge of dining room and service procedures and functions.
Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system.
Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
Be able to safely lift and easily maneuver trays of food frequently weighing up to 20 to 25 pounds.