Reservations & Ticketing Supervisor Dubai
• Manage, assist, make and confirm reservations of passengers, by selling tickets of the airline.
• Serve customers professionally through telephone or in person in order to achieve excellent levels of customer satisfaction, generate revenue, and take all possible measures to avoid loss of revenue.
• Assist passengers requiring special assistance to board or depart conveyance.
• Initiate and promote the airline products & services, assist in reservation & ticketing for passengers and serve all customers professionally through telephone or in person in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
• Deal with customers at the counter, and other related administration duties.
• Produce Daily Sales Report and other reports as require by the management.
• Supervise and assist the relevant staff for the smooth functioning of office.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Should be a Graduate from a reputed University.
• At least 4 years experience in passenger reservations & ticketing in a highly competitive airline.
• A full-service airline sales background is desirable. Have to be service oriented with good interpersonal skills.
• Good knowledge of Word/Excel and PowerPoint, and airline industry market competition and practices.
• Knowledge in IATA standard reservation/ticketing procedures is required with fair knowledge of the world\'s geography.
• Excellent communication skills in English, and a strong command of the MS Office will be required.
• Only candidates with airline experience will be considered.
Sous Chef Dubai
We are seeking a highly motivated Sous Chef to assist in leading a strong, dynamic team of approximately 2 Chef's. You will assist in leading the brigade, and we are seeking someone who is seriously passionate about their food! The successful candidate must be able to work well under pressure, and have a solid background in restaurants/bistro's & functions or events, please apply
Event manager Dubai
Event Sales Executive
We are an established Events & Entertainment company in Dubai and we are looking for a Sales & Marketing executive who is competent and willing to join immediately.
- Get new clients through phone/emails/meetings
- Retain existing clients & client servicing
- Preparing quotations & negotiating with vendors
- Event co-ordination
- Keeping up-to-date with current market events
- Self motivated and efficient
- Willing to work under pressure & unsupervised
* Should have a valid UAE driving Licence *
* UAE experienced candidates will be preferred *
Please read all above details before applying! Kindly send your expected salary along with CV.
Waiters and Receptionists Dubai
The Bliss Wave is a newly constructed Inn is in need of workers now in the customer service department. Currently, we are recruiting waters, receptionists and waitresses to serve our reputable clients. We offer attractive salaries from $4000, and other BENEFITS. All applicants should have good communication skills and must be time and duty conscious. Applicants should attach their CVs, or an explicit mail explaining their skills, experiences and personal identifications. We will cover the transpotation costs and accommodation for successful applicants! Contact the H R Manager
Hilton Dubai Creek
Guest Service Agents Dubai
- Greets and registers guests, providing prompt and courteous service. Checks guests out of the hotel. Resolves guest challenges throughout their stay in our hotel. Upgrades guests as required. Promotes hotel services, amenities and upsells products to the guests. Taking account of the established service standard and Management guidelines.
- At least 1 to 2 year related experience
- Must have UAE Experience
- Interested applicants may submit resume
Operations Manager Dubai
Vintage hospitality Singapore is looking for an operations manager at our Mediteranian restaurant. Min exprience is 4 years . Previuos exprience in well know cafes or reatursnt chains. Interested candidates can email their resume
We are inviting qualified candidates to fill the LIFEGUARD position, 1 Male and 1 female.
The Lifeguard will follow all applicable safety procedures to ensure the protection of customers, staff and facilities, and performs tasks assigned relating to the operation and maintenance of the aquatic facility. The successful applicants will be responsible for maintaining order and discipline at the pool and mini water park. They must be team players, possess and demonstrate excellent communication, interpersonal, organization and leadership skills.
• preferably Srilankan , Filipinos and European candidates, between 22 to 35 years of age.
• Fluent in English
• Must be Qualified with lifeguard and first aid certificate
• 2-3 years’ experience as a lifeguard
For qualified applicants
Front desk manager Dubai
Reporting to the Hotel Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
Greet, check in and settle guest accounts while ensuring all service standards are followed Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
Follow all safety policies Other duties as assigned
Proficient in the English language (verbal & written) is a must.
Previous experience of atleast 2 year in Front Office operations is required.
Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever-changing environment
Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Previous customer related experience an asset
Previous PMS experience an asset
Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications an asset
Must possess a professional presentation
Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
Highly responsible & reliable
Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
Hospitality Diploma is an asset
Must be flexible in terms of working hours
Must have the ability to handle cash effectively and accurately
Salary range : 1800/- plus accommodation any nationality