Head Chef Dubai
Job description: Duties & Responsibilities:
• Planning menus according to budget.
• Advertising vacancies and recruiting staff
• Managing stock control financial planning and managing budgets
• Meeting with suppliers and customers
• Discussing contract requirements with customers
• Minimum 5 years’ experience with 2 years offshore experience
• Having experience with well-known catering companies.
• Leadership experience in fine dining or catering services required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management/Hospitality or equivalent degree.
Interested candidates please forward their updated resume
Restaurant Manager Dubai
300 seat Italian restaurant is looking for a restaurant manager to run its Dubai branch, this is a new outlet opening soon in Dubai, please apply if you feel you fit this job, salary is negotiable
We are currently looking for a chef to manage a healthy eatery in JLT, responsibilities will include:
- Managing inventory with team and insuring good codes of practice are being applied
- Working with customers on meal plans and insuring all plans are being delivered accurately and to a high standard
- Managing team and day to day running of outlet
Restaurant Supervisor Dubai
Restaurant Supervisor Dubai
Responsible for overseeing the efficient running and profitability of restaurants and for managing the employees
overseeing stock levels
handling customer enquiries and complaints
greeting and advising customers
preparing and presenting staffing/sales reports
handling administration and paperwork
making improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant. 6000 AED per month
reservation manager/Manager/ waitress/HR manager, Bartender.
You should be professional, meticulous and highly organised with a passion for delivering an exceptionally high standard of service.
Ticketing Staff for our office here in Deira, Dubai, "MUST BE KNOWLEDGEABLE" of Amadeus, Galileo and Sabre Application, preferably with UAE Experience (same position).
1 off day per week
near Hues Boutique Hotel
Salary shall be discussed during the interview
Kitchen staff Dubai
Job description: Restaurant Chain in Dubai looking for following kitchen staff
Commis II level - with Italian or Oriental or grill Experience of at least 2 years.
Commis I level - with Italian or Oriental Kitchen experience , working experience of at least 3 years.
We are currently looking to hire cool, happy, skilled, knowledgeable and energetic bartenders to help us open Reform Social & Grill concept with a BANG! The vision of Reform Social & Grill is to offer an informal yet sophisticated experience with quality at the fore and an extensive British inspired menu. Your strengths: - Experience in the exclusive world of cocktails - Being outgoing and paying attention to details is a must - Ready to exceed guests’ expectations - Good communication skills - Good knowledge of the spirits and beverages in general - Good presentation and good English knowledge We need a bunch of people to hang out with, to cook with, to serve food and drinks and get paid with! If you think your profile matches perfectly this offer and that you are ready to accept this exciting challenge, please send us your CV. Due to high level of response we will only be able to contact successful candidates.