Travel Consultants Dubai
we are looking for the travel consultant, with tourism and ticketing experience in UAE or Gulf. must have good knowledge of holidays packages
Operations Manager Dubai
We are seeking for an Operation Manager to lead our F&B function for our several outlets in Dubai & Sharjah and deliver an excellent guest experience. Successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan, manage all F&B order, achieve outlet goals, and to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
• Proven food and beverage management experience with 6-8 years background in fast food restaurants.
• Multi-unit Management experience in restaurant is preferred.
• Good Communication (English Speaking) and Leadership Skills.
• Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices.
• Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets.
• Guest-oriented and service-minded.
• Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures.
• Comply with all health and safety regulations.
• Culinary school diploma or degree in food service management or related field.
Front Desk Officer Dubai
Job Opportunity : Front Desk Officer
We are looking for a receptionist who:
Must have good communication skills.
Must have Computer knowledge.
Good customer dealing.
Ability to deal effectively with telephone calls.
Good presentation Skills, Can communicate effectively
Senior Creative Manager Dubai
- Cover all aspects of running and operating events with the hotel for local & international clients.
- Liaising with key staff members of the hotel and working closely with them for successful execution of an event taking place.
- Preparation of budgeting along with complete reporting of & Pre & post event.
- Develop event calendar for entire year and ensure that this document is updated on daily basis.
- Identify and recruit potential team members and volunteers who will work on events.
- Develop training plans and deliver training to each staff member working in the team to ensure efficiency.
- Monitor and major performance of each individual and update the management about the teams’ & individual performances.
- Negotiate with suppliers & vendors and take expected outcome from each.
- Being part of the management team looking at strategy, budgets, future event themes and share it with superiorities based in the head office.
- Working with existing hotel staff on joint events.
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project.
- Establish a strong Liaison with head office and other senior management of the company.
- Participate in weekly virtual meetings with other senior management at remote locations.
- Ensure the use & updating of inventory sheet of all supplies & accessories of the company.
- Working on events from initial preparation through till final operations.
- Being responsible for all project budgets from start to finish.
- Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery.
Mandarin Oriental Hotel, require workers. Qualified persons should contact us immediately for job placement.
Receptionist: You are responsible to Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system. Other positions are available.
Travel Consultants Dubai
4 years Exp in Dubai (very urgent) 1 nos -TRAVEL CONSULTANT REQUIRED FOR A TRAVEL & TOURISM AGENCY IN DUBAI (Any Nationality) MUST HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF SELLING HOLIDAY PACAKGES, HOTEL RESERVATIONS, TOURS & EXCURSIONS. GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS
The marmara hotel
Front Desk Agents Dubai
The marmara hotel seeks to employ a Housekeeping Attendant,Room Attendant/Housekeeper is a professional that ensures a positive overall impression of the property as well as providing the necessary service of ensuring clean and comfortable rooms for guests. The purpose of this position is to ensure the cleanliness of rooms and public spaces. The Room Attendant/Housekeeper position will come in contact with guests and will need to have positive guest interactions. Interested applicants are to submit resume/cv via email:
A bright, talented and self-motivated Chef with a successful track record of impressing customers with delicious meals and creative decorative food displays. Familiar with kitchen cooking routine from preparation, cooking, garnishing, and presentation of food to the highest standards. Good in the planning, directing of food preparation and cooking activities in a busy environment.
A quick learner who can effortlessly fit into a existing established environment
Looking for an immediate start and join an exciting environment with a new home-line of business.