Executive assistant Dubai
We require an Executive Assistant that travels with the CEO for speaking engagements and business. Must be extremely organized, proficient with Microsoft word, returning emails, travel arrangements, communicating with lawyers, accountants and business clients. Must have at least two years working experience. Send resume and picture.
Le Meridian Dubai
F & B Manager Dubai
We are looking for a strong leader of people that possess excellent planning skills, budget management experience, commitment to customer service standards, stock management skills, the ability to drive sales, not to mention a passion and enthusiasm for the hospitality industry.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in leading a diverse team of people by effectively training and motivating their team to ensure the team maintain the highest standard in customer service and product presentation.
Experience & Capabilities:
- Pro-active approach to managing the operations of multiple busy food outlets
- Ability to work autonomously to achieve business outcomes with a high level of initiative and independence
- A strong business acumen including financial skills, decision making, planning, prioritisation and business analysis
- Proven ability to coach and manage the performance of team members, setting expectations and holding them accountable to delivering on performance outcomes
- Excellent influencing skills, including building lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Sound knowledge of OH&S, food safety, employee relations and other relevant legislative regulations and compliance requirements
- Excellent time management and communication skills (verbal and written)
- A strong understanding of key competitors, customer service drivers and the relationship between service and sales results
- Currentqualifications, Liquor Licensee and Food Hygiene Certificates
- Experience in the operations of a multi site retail business, with food and beverage/catering knowledge viewed as advantageous
- Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management or relevant discipline highly regarded, 70 K USD
Brief General Job Description
Waiter/Waitress responsibilities include greeting and serving customers, providing detailed information on menus, multi-tasking various front-of-the-house duties and collecting the bill. Ultimately, it is the duty of our Waiters/Waitresses to provide an excellent overall dining experience for our guests.
Candidates must have the following requirements:
-1-2 years work experience in hospitality industry is an advantage
-Must be living in UAE and can start immediately
F & B Manager Dubai
Required Food & Beverage controller with minimum 2 yrs. of experience of hotel, salary negotiable
Front Office Manager Dubai
As a Front Office Manager, your duties and responsibilities are
Participate in the preparation of annual budget of the department t and Financial Planning
Develop Plans to increase the Occupancy and ADR through Walkinns and upsellig the Front Desk.
To ensure Front Office Staff provides guest with prompt services professional attention and personal recognition.
To check the billing instructions and guest credit for compliance with the Hotel credit policy and ensures all transaction in a smooth manner.
To oversee the night audit function and preparation of daily financial reports.
To ensure collegues are properly trained on system security and cash handling procedure
Services and quality standards
Provide mentoring coaching and regular feedback to help manage conflict and improve team member performances<br><br> Ideally, you'll have some or all of the following qualifications and experience we're looking for:
5 years of guest service / hotel experience with one year in a management capacity, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Type and level of experience required may vary slightly based on size and complexity of operation. Bachelor's degree in Hotel Administration, Business Administration or equivalent. Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company. Good writing skills. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Front Office System. Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities. Strong Leadership skills in managing teams. Ability to manage complex relationships.
Room attendants Dubai
We Requires the service of an Experienced Room Attendant and hotel staff to Perform routine duties in cleaning and servicing of guestrooms and baths under supervision of housekeeping supervisor. Room attendant promotes a positive image of the property to guests and must be pleasant, honest, friendly and should also able to address guest requests and problems. Interested Applicants are required to submit their cv / resume for immediate application processing.
Urgently hiring for Chef
Position Title: Commii 1, 2 and 3
Duration: Renewable 2 year Visa
Qualification: Diploma/Degree in Hospitality Management
Experience: 2yrs to 5yrs
Check freshness of food and ingredients
Supervise and coordinate activities of cooks and other food preparation workers
Develop recipes and determine how to present the food
Plan menus and ensure uniform serving sizes and quality of meals
Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas for cleanliness and functionality
Maintain inventory of food and supplies needed to ensure efficient operations
Monitor sanitation practices and ensure that kitchen safety standards are followed.
Understand the authentic taste of Customers and prepare the meal accordingly.
Previous Experience in working with 3 Star and 5 Star property.