EVENT COORDINATOR POSITION Dubai
As an Event Coordinator you are responsible for the organisation of our events in terms of logistics, client relations, and onsite event management. This includes conferences, training courses, and small to medium-sized exhibitions. You are therefore a crucial link between different naseba departments, clients and suppliers. This includes:
• Logistic arrangements including the preparation and execution of the event
• Coordination with internal departments, clients and suppliers
• Onsite event management
• An innovative and problem-solving attitude which contributes to the event’s success
What you need:
• Client-focused attitude
• Ambitious and dedicated work ethic
• Ability to travel
• Open-minded multicultural attitude
• Able to work in a target-driven environment to tight deadlines
• Exceptional communication and negotiation skills and ability to thrive under pressure
• Adept in talking to senior level executives and key company decision makers
• To be diligent, accurate, assertive, and highly motivated
• Hospitality/event management background
• Ability to speak Arabic or Mandarin is a plus – but not essential
naseba operations team achievements:
• Pioneers in international events organisation in Saudi Arabia and Libya
• Successful organisation of Egypt’s biggest airshow – Avex International Airshow (click here for the video)
• naseba7 – ‘7 ironmen in 7 days in 7 emirates by 1 man’ (click here for the site)
• Organisation of exclusive networking conferences and exhibitions including Women In Leadership Forum Middle East (click here for the video)
What we offer:
• The ultimate corporate culture which challenges and supports you
• Visa and health insurance
• 90-minute lunch break to give you the opportunity to go to the gym
• Many other incentives including the Rolex Explorer II challenge, sky diving, cigar club etc
Housekeeping agents Dubai
Job description: We are looking,
House Keper Female 5 Nos.
Kitchen Stewards Female 10 Nos
Salary 1200AED - 1600AED
2 Hour Daily Over Time.
Duty Hours 12 Hours 6 Days a Week
Accommodation and Transportation provided , Duty meal will be provided by us.
We are looking for Hostess to join immediately
Experience in the same position at least 1 year
Customer care, energetic and presentable
Salary 4,000 / 4,500 AED depends on the experience + tips
you can send your CV
Event manager Dubai
Event Sales Executive
We are an established Events & Entertainment company in Dubai and we are looking for a Sales & Marketing executive who is competent and willing to join immediately.
- Get new clients through phone/emails/meetings
- Retain existing clients & client servicing
- Preparing quotations & negotiating with vendors
- Event co-ordination
- Keeping up-to-date with current market events
- Self motivated and efficient
- Willing to work under pressure & unsupervised
* Should have a valid UAE driving Licence *
* UAE experienced candidates will be preferred *
Please read all above details before applying! Kindly send your expected salary along with CV.
Bar supervisor Dubai
BAR SUPERVISOR DUBAI-
As the Bar Supervisor your main responsibilities will involve:
- Selecting, appointing, developing and managing team members
- Providing a clean and welcoming bar and ensuring drink specifications are delivered to high company standards
- Assisting the management of stock and cost controls
- Regular reviewing of staff to ensure effective costs
As the Floor Supervisor your main responsibilities will involve:
- Responsible for running entire floor service
- Meeting and greeting all patrons entering venue for a la carte
- Liaising with kitchen to ensure effective service standards are met
What we will be looking for in you
These exciting and dynamic management roles will require self-motivated individuals with a positive approach and the ability to lead and motivate others whilst delivering effective business results. You will be a confident communicator with strong interpersonal and analytical skills who thrives on customer satisfaction and above all else has drive and ambition.
Front Desk Agents Dubai
Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail. Mail also schedule meetings and travel for executives.
Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
Route calls to specific people.
Answer inquiries about company.
Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
Call persons waiting for visitor and book them a room to meet in.
Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
Make coffee and set out food.
Ensure reception area is tidy.
Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
Coordinate office activities.
Handle phone calls from people calling in sick.
Gather personal and insurance information.
Hand out employee applications.
Cash out people when necessary.
Validate parking tickets.
Give visitors badges and direct them to where they can sign in.
Issue parking passes.
Send email and faxes.
Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
Prepare travel vouchers.
Take and relay messages.
Update appointment calendars.
Schedule follow-up appointments.
Opening and closing of the café
• Support in recruitment and training
• Setup and operate delivery service
• Oversee and Manage all marketing for the venue
• Manage social media for the cafe
• Provide highest level of service standard to customers
• Control and organise the storage space of the outlet
• Setting up tables, order taking, food serving, clearing of dirty crockeries from tables, upsell necessarily
• Overall cleanliness of outlet
• Cash transactions for clients
Head waiter Dubai
Job description: We are urgently Hiring a “Head Waiter” for a reputed Hospitality Group in Qatar.
• MUST have relevant experience of 5+ years.
• Should have experience in 5 star Hotel /Restaurants
• Presentable / well groomed
• Excellent communication skills.
• European / Arab / East Asian Nationalities only.
• Must be willing to relocate to Qatar.
Attractive Salary + Accommodation + Other Benefits.
following details ;
• Current/ Last company :
• Nationality and Age:
• Current Salary and Benefits :
• Expected Salary and Benefits :
• Notice Period :
• Current location and visa status