Description : We are recruitment agency located in Dubai and we are looking for ALL HOSPITALITY POSITIONS. Would you like to join one of our HIGH LEVEL Restaurants, Bars, Night Clubs and Lounges? Are you Western ( European , Australian, American, Russian , Ukrainian , Polish and other Eastern European ) ? Do you have adequate experience? Packages include SALARIES + Tips and Service Charge , Flight to Dubai, Accommodation, Visa, Medical Insurance, Transportation , One Yearly Airline Ticket, Meals etc. We request an applicant to be : -Fluent in English ( Russian and Arabic will be also an advantage )
Cruise Ship Positions
Oceania Cruise Ship, luxury cruise ship is looking for the following employees:
-We are looking for employees with immediate availability to work for our luxury cruise ship
Positions available: F&B
- Sous Chef
- Pasty Chef
Position available: Entrainment
- Casino Croupier
- Baby Sitter
Position available: Main
- Sales Assistant
Oceania Cruise Ship offers to new employees
- flight tickets
- employment visa
- basic salary, plus tips
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Various Hotel Positions Dubai
a five-star luxury hotel that does absolutely everything in superb style. From its exclusive location on the west crescent of the iconic Palm Jumeirah to the truly spectacular lobby entrance, every detail inspires awe and delight.
The resort is made up of 379 elegant guest rooms, with 26 lavish suites and 38 Royal Residences offering stunning ocean views. Lose yourself in the outdoor infinity pool overlooking the Arabian Gulf. Discover a whole new way of dining at the magnificent Music Hall. And explore a world of treatments at the palatial Talise Ottoman Spa, home to 42 treatment rooms, eight hydrotherapy rooms, steam rooms, saunas, snow rooms and three Turkish hammams. However you spend your time here, every moment is a pleasure.
we seek self-motivated, dependable, and highly skilled individuals who have a passion for raising our esteem company to the apex. We have part-time and full-time positions available. Our worker\'s greatly rewarded with full benefits, and. We offer comprehensive induction training to our new employed staff that will enable them deliver and operate in a high level of service.
• Trust building and Effective Communication (Please answer our calls and check your e-mail on a daily basis)
Skills and Experience:
• A Bachelor\'s Degree
• High school graduate
• Previous work Experience Preferred
Head Teller / Teller Manager
Restaurant Manager Dubai
Restaurant Manager / Supervisor with at least 5 years experience in Italian Restaurant Shall be able to start immediately.
Duties include but are not limited to:
agreeing and managing budgets
handling customer inquiries and complaints
handling administration and paperwork
liaising with customers, employees, suppliers, licensing authorities and sales representatives
Please send your CV
lifestyle 4 star hotel
Customer servicxe professionals Dubai
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Reporting to the multi outlet manager;
• Lead the F&B outlet team in all aspects and ensure service standards are followed;
• Handle guest inquiries and communicate professionally;
• Check that all equipment is in working order; inspecting all facilities; and taking action to ensure that the outlet is visually appealing and attractive to guests;
• Help in projecting the business levels and accordingly schedules resources of both material and manpower;
• Maximize revenues by bringing in business ideas, forecasting future business and plans for the same; • Assist in recruiting and training all outlet colleagues.
Skills & Competencies:
• Leadership: A successful candidate should represent the company and themselves well by acting as a role model to the people reporting to them;
• Organization: This role should be able to stay focused during busy times and delegate tasks to employees to keep business running smoothly.
• Recruiting and training: The assistant outlet manager should be a good teacher who tries to help employees who are having difficulty picking up new skills.
• Being friendly and outgoing: People skills and customer service are a must in this job. Not only because of interaction with employees every day, but also because of assisting customers when they have questions, concerns or complaints. • Staying attentive: This job requires a candidate to be attentive to the employees by motivating them to succeed and improve. Even if business is slow, keep the staff in high spirits and be as helpful as possible to customers and clients.
Education & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality or relevant
• Not less than 5 years’ experience in Hospitality, in similar role and similar style outlet
Arabic Cuisne Commis Chef Dubai
Our client is looking for van drivers.
Applicants are required to have a valid UAE License , as they would be delivering with the UAE.
Applicants to have excellent knowledge of dubai roads
Applicants to be computer literate.
Applicants to be available immediately.
Applicants should have at least 3-4 years prior experience.
Very Good communication skills
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
BG Group of Companies
Executive Chef Dubai
• Passionate about food
• Reliable and Hard Working
Does this sound like you? Then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and fully qualified chef to startup a new BBQ restaurant line in UAE. The ideal candidate must be capable to introduce a new unique flavor in BBQ. Should be able to develop the concept and implement.
Candidates from any part of the world can be applied. Chosen candidates will have the final interview in our live kitchen in Dubai.
Attention to detail is a must, as is demonstrated culinary expertise. We want someone with creativity and passion to help us produce innovative dishes and enhance the overall dining experience for our customers.
Head Chef Dubai
Our Client is currently looking for CDP or Head chef.
Candidate to have at least 7-10 years relevant experience.
Various Cuisines experience would be a bonus.