We are currently looking to hire cool, happy, skilled, knowledgeable and energetic bartenders to help us open Reform Social & Grill concept with a BANG! The vision of Reform Social & Grill is to offer an informal yet sophisticated experience with quality at the fore and an extensive British inspired menu. Your strengths: - Experience in the exclusive world of cocktails - Being outgoing and paying attention to details is a must - Ready to exceed guests’ expectations - Good communication skills - Good knowledge of the spirits and beverages in general - Good presentation and good English knowledge We need a bunch of people to hang out with, to cook with, to serve food and drinks and get paid with! If you think your profile matches perfectly this offer and that you are ready to accept this exciting challenge, please send us your CV
Housekeeping attendants Dubai
Company name- Diverse hospitality Solutions.
Employment type- Contract
Benefits- Accommodation, Medical, Transportation, Meals on Duty
Minimum Experience-1 year
Description- We are hiring housekeeping attendants to qualify you should have reasonable spoken English. Have a positive attitude and ability to work well in the team. Immaculate presentation and hygiene standards with passion to deliver the perfect service. Preferred with house keeping experience.
Gaoming Silver Ocean Golf Club
We are looking for Qualified Applicant who will be the Head Golf Pro of the golf club, The club which is an Out/Indoor golf club of about 2500 square meets, with more than 20 golf simulators and other services. this is a Two Year Contract Position, For the prospect of review and acceptance, Submit letter of interest, Cv/resume, credentials, and the names and phone numbers of three references.... Note that only shortlisted applicant will be contacted
Hotel staff positions Dubai
MOBH HOLDING GROUP Vacancies for our Hotels, Waitresses, Room Attendants, Bar Tenders, Kitchen Helpers, Drivers, AC Technician, Front Office,Guest Service Agents - Please send your CV's
JOB TITLE: Waiter/waitress
REPORT TO :Restaurant Manager
To accurately and completely take food and beverage orders, efficiently serve food and beverages to customers and attend to customers' needs.
- Greet customers politely as they enter the restaurant
- Introduce self to customers
- Show customers to their tables
- Present menus to customers
- Maintain an up-to-date working knowledge of the menu items and daily specials
- Explain the menu items in terms of preparation, ingredients and presentation
- Be aware of allergy information on menu items
- Answer inquiries about food and beverage items on the menu
- Offer food and drink suggestions
- Inform customers of special items not listed on the menu
- Take food and beverage orders accurately including any special requests
- Check food orders with customers to ensure correctness
- Ensure all order communicated to cashier correctly
- Work with kitchen staff to process and expedite food orders
- Pre-set table for the orders
- Deliver and serve food at tables
- Use established food handling and serving techniques
- Ensure customers are satisfied with their food orders, beverages and service
- Upsell food and beverage items throughout the meal
- Monitor customer's needs and promptly handle requests
- Handle customer complaints in a polite and professional manner
- Maintain the table setting by clearing courses as completed, replacing utensils, refreshing water glasses, dealing with spills
- Ensure correct receipt is given to customer
- Process cash and credit card payments
- Re-set and prepare table for customers including , condiments, napkins, utensils
- Maintain cleaned and organized service area and ensure all necessary cutlery, crockery and table set up items are available before customer arrived.
- Dispose of trash according to established procedures
- Perform any side-work as requested by manager.
- Comply with safety, health and hygiene policies and procedures
- Ensure proper shift cleaning is done as per standards that include dinning area, hand wash area, wash rooms and outside area.
- customer service
- communication skills
- ability to multi-task
- adaptability and appreciation of diversity
- team work
- accuracy and attention to detail
- stress tolerance
- honesty and integrity
- sense of urgency
- high energy level
Trave Consultant Qatar
TRAVEL CONSULTANTS QATAR
This global travel company will be seeking highly motivated and dedicated consultants to join their fun and exciting teams in the New Year!!
In this role you will be working in a small team organising and arranging both domestic and international travel arrangements for a wide variety of corporate clientele.
You must have at least 12 months international experience in retail or corporate travel consulting and have a proactive approach to your work to be considered for this role.
So if you are seeking a fun working environment where you actually want to go to work to earn as much money as your bank account will hold, then these are the perfect roles for you! The $$$ are endless....................
Operations Manager Dubai
We are looking for a professional operation manager to be responsible for managing all Food & Beverage operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience. The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
Identify customers needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
Establish targets, KPIâ€™s and schedules
Comply with all health and safety regulations
Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
Fluent in English
Proven food and beverage management experience
Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
Communication and leadership skills
Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
Guest oriented and service minded
BG Group of Companies
Executive Chef Dubai
• Passionate about food
• Reliable and Hard Working
Does this sound like you? Then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and fully qualified chef to startup a new BBQ restaurant line in UAE. The ideal candidate must be capable to introduce a new unique flavor in BBQ. Should be able to develop the concept and implement.
Candidates from any part of the world can be applied. Chosen candidates will have the final interview in our live kitchen in Dubai.
Attention to detail is a must, as is demonstrated culinary expertise. We want someone with creativity and passion to help us produce innovative dishes and enhance the overall dining experience for our customers.