Reservations & Ticketing Supervisor Dubai
• Manage, assist, make and confirm reservations of passengers, by selling tickets of the airline.
• Serve customers professionally through telephone or in person in order to achieve excellent levels of customer satisfaction, generate revenue, and take all possible measures to avoid loss of revenue.
• Assist passengers requiring special assistance to board or depart conveyance.
• Initiate and promote the airline products & services, assist in reservation & ticketing for passengers and serve all customers professionally through telephone or in person in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
• Deal with customers at the counter, and other related administration duties.
• Produce Daily Sales Report and other reports as require by the management.
• Supervise and assist the relevant staff for the smooth functioning of office.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Should be a Graduate from a reputed University.
• At least 4 years experience in passenger reservations & ticketing in a highly competitive airline.
• A full-service airline sales background is desirable. Have to be service oriented with good interpersonal skills.
• Good knowledge of Word/Excel and PowerPoint, and airline industry market competition and practices.
• Knowledge in IATA standard reservation/ticketing procedures is required with fair knowledge of the world\'s geography.
• Excellent communication skills in English, and a strong command of the MS Office will be required.
• Only candidates with airline experience will be considered.
F & B Manager Dubai
Are you a F & B professional looking to relocate to Dubai, then we may have a role for you, you will manage a team of up to 14 staff
An international nutrition center across GCC Area is currently looking for a DIETITIAN-NUTRITIONIST in UAE.
-with valid HAAD (Health Authority of Abu Dhabi) License
-minimum of 2yrs work experience
-currently located in UAE
- Male or Female
- Can join immediately
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Explain nutrition issues
• Assess patients’ and clients’ health needs and diet
• Develop meal plans, taking both cost and clients’ preferences into account
• Evaluate the effects of meal plans and change the plans as needed
• Promote better nutrition by giving talks to groups about diet, nutrition, and the relationship between good eating habits and preventing or managing specific diseases
• Keep up with the latest nutritional science research
Flight Attendants Dubai
Have you ever dreamt of traveling the world? Of being part of an industry-leading team that is striving to reach new heights?
We are growing with permanent positions open at various bases: New York city, Chicago, Toronto, Paris, Dubai, London,....
Complete all duties and responsibilities for passenger safety and comfort, in accordance with the approved Flight Attendant Manual along with companies policies.
While onboard the aircraft, Flight Attendants are responsible to the Captain for the duration of the flight.
Always possesses a safety-first mindset.
Naturally empathetic .
Exudes a warm and caring demeanor
Welcoming to all as a gracious host
Passionate about service excellence
Treats others with mutual respect
Listens well and is solutions-oriented
Confident speaking voice.
Wears our uniform perfectly with pride including impeccable personal grooming.
Previous Flight Attendant experience is an asset.
At least 19 years of age.
High school diploma.
Must complete a first aid course prior to initial training.
Must successfully complete a 5-week full-time initial training program.
Must be able to solve problems and make quick decisions in the interest of crew and guests.
Hold a valid Passport that allows travel to all countries served by our clients (Europe, Asia, North-America).
Ready to wear our uniform perfectly and adhere to impeccable personal grooming standards.
A flexible work schedule is part of the job, so availability during irregular working hours (mornings, evenings, weekends, statutory holidays), shift work and on-call shifts is required and valued.
We would love to know if you can speak one or more of the following languages in addition to English: French, Japanese, Korean, Cantonese, Mandarin, Spanish, Italian, German, Arabic, Greek, Danish, Dutch and Turkish.
We will provide the work placement/work permit (Visa) with our Corporate clients.
If you are interested by a position in the Airline Industry area, please, send us a resume
We are currently looking to hire cool, happy, skilled, knowledgeable and energetic hostesses to help us open Reform Social & Grill concept with a BANG! The vision of Reform Social & Grill is to offer an informal yet sophisticated experience with quality at the fore and an extensive British inspired menu. Your strengths: - Similar experience in the field - Being outgoing and paying attention to details is a must - Good (inter)personal and communication skills are required - Be able to work effectively as part of a team - Ready to exceed guests’ expectations - Very good presentation and good English knowledge If you think your profile is matching those requirements we would love to hear from you! We are waiting for your CV
The Global Charity Trust
Events Manager Dubai
conducting face to face meetings at board level, utilising online customer management systems and reporting to your dedicated supervisor within our Head Office in London. The Candidate : We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills who is a self-motivated, confident and driven individual. The candidate must be highly organised and demonstrate a professional approach to creating and managing partnerships from beginning to end. Ultimately, this individual should be someone who thrives by being part of the Charity, Luxury and Event sectors on a global scale. Please apply
Duty Manager Dubai
We are in need of a duty manager with the following skills
Stromg experience managing a bar / restaurant / function / pub / nightclub operations and event management
Toy can work and manage a team and you have exceptional customer service and experience in the industry
You will be exposted to training staff training and development, both from an operational and product knowledge, this position will pay 56 K USD per year plus relocation
Marketing Manager Dubai
Dubai Based Travel and Tourism company has vacancy for female marketing manager, the salary is negotiable