The Elan Hotel has a central spot on one of the most prestigious areas. At the Elans Hotel we are committed to encouraging and developing our employees in a world class environment. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing employees from different countries. Elan Hotels is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It's a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination.
We have a superb opportunity for a Hotel Receptionists to join the Team. You will need a minimum of one year’s Hotel Reception experience, have a friendly and outgoing personality and a passion for service excellence.
With a focus on training and development, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Hotel Receptionist to enhance individual skills and knowledge and to be part of a team of leading professionals within a growing hospitality brand.
Your responsibilities will include:
Checking in and out of guests
Working alongside the reservations team with bookings
Processing guest bills on departure
Processing guest reservations and inputting into the system
Supporting with varying duties, the hotel team and ensuring guests are made welcome and comfortable during their stay
Ensuring the highest standards of Customer Service are achieved at all times
Building a friendly rapport with guests
Working with other departments where required
The ideal Receptionist will have a proven track record working within a similar environment & have excellent customer service & communication skills.
Hard-working, passionate, career driven and fluent in English.
A great team player who is well organised and can work well under pressure.
Have exceptional presentation and communication skills
Work well in a team
Be self-motivated and proactive
Have excellent time-management skills
Experience of administration is ideal.
Front desk agents Dubai
Job description: we are looking female front desk officer to manage the office reception as below.
greetings to the clients
phone call answering and forwarding to the concerns
provide required information to the clients
Restaurant Staff Dubai
Looking for energetic, friendly and hardworking staff for new restaurants opening in September.
Daily tasks would include:
Greeting guests and making them feel comfortable.
Learning all menu items and be able to describe them appropriately to guests.
Take beverage and food orders.
Deliver beverages and food in a timely manner.
Check-in with guests to ensure that everything is going well.
Clear dirty dishes from table.
Refill beverages throughout the meal.
Housekeeping agents Dubai
THE GATE HOLDING LLC
Salary: AED 3500 per month
ï‚· All duties will be carried out with due regard to Housekeeping method procedures and relevant Health and Safety regulations
ï‚· Complete all necessary specialist cleaning tasks in accordance with instruction from the Housekeeping Supervisor or Manager.
ï‚·Any other duties within the service as identified and directed by Housekeeping Services Management.
Responsibilities and Duties
ï‚· Traveling will be required from one unit to another
Qualifications and Skills
ï‚· Good communication
Front Desk Agents Dubai
We require a front desk officer, The job holder will be required to do the following duties: Greeting guests in a friendly manner. Helping guests check-in and check-out, Responsible for assisting guests when they leave the hotel at the end of their stay by ensuring they had a pleasant stay and handling their payments. Other front desk duties. Requirements Filipinos, Arabs, Egyptians, Nepalese, Russians, Indians and Thai people are required for this position. • The candidates must have 1-2 years of front desk experience and should presently be working in Dubai. • Knowledge of at least 3 languages is required. • Hotel front desk experience is highly preferable
Motorbike drivers Dubai
Scope and purpose of position:
- To provide superior customer satisfaction by ensuring that all orders are delivered to the correct address within 30 minutes of placing the order in a hygienic manner and at the right temperature.
- Duties & responsibilities but not limited to:
- Take delivery orders on the phone when required and pass on the order to the crew.
- Help in bagging the orders for take away and delivery when required.
- Must be able to comment on the special features of various sandwiches on the phone.
- Must suggestive sell value meals and double meats on the phone.
- Pack up the order if it is to go.
- Clear tables and return trays to the counter when required.
- Assist in stock taking. Help out in the back area asn and when required with sundry tasks.
- Observe workplace hygiene, occupational health and safety, and security procedures.
- In coordination with the Restaurant management, develop a trade area map.
- Systematically distribute free delivery flyers in the target market.
- Keep track of all delivery addresses and sales figures for future reference.
- Be well groomed and in full uniform at all times.
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the motorcycle.
- Be warm and courteous to guests.
- Thank the guests as you leave. Be on time always.
- Responsible for running errand tasks for the restaurant as ordered by the Restaurant Manager.
- To check with the Restaurant management before leaving for the day.
- Attend shift briefings and ask questions.
- Will help with the mis – en – place of the restaurant when required.
- Inform superiors of any guest complaints, guest dissatisfaction or disagreements with guests, no matter how small the issue may be.
Opening and closing of the café
• Support in recruitment and training
• Setup and operate delivery service
• Oversee and Manage all marketing for the venue
• Manage social media for the cafe
• Provide highest level of service standard to customers
• Control and organise the storage space of the outlet
• Setting up tables, order taking, food serving, clearing of dirty crockeries from tables, upsell necessarily
• Overall cleanliness of outlet
• Cash transactions for clients
Description : We are recruitment agency located in Dubai and we are looking for ALL HOSPITALITY POSITIONS. Would you like to join one of our HIGH LEVEL Restaurants, Bars, Night Clubs and Lounges? Are you Western ( European , Australian, American, Russian , Ukrainian , Polish and other Eastern European ) ? Do you have adequate experience? Packages include SALARIES + Tips and Service Charge , Flight to Dubai, Accommodation, Visa, Medical Insurance, Transportation , One Yearly Airline Ticket, Meals etc. We request an applicant to be : -Fluent in English ( Russian and Arabic will be also an advantage )