Commis chef Dubai
Job description: Postion Requires: Commis Chef
Salary Package: AED6,500/- to AED 7,000/- all inclusive
To produce the highest possible food quality in own section and provide assistance within any area of the Kitchen. All work is carried out in line with the Head Chef guidelines and corporate guidelines, and service concepts..
Responsibilities / Accountabilities
1. Takes care of daily food preparation and duties assigned through the superiors to meet the standard and the quality set by the Restaurant.
2. Follows the instructions and recommendations from the Head Chef to complete the daily tasks.
3. Responsible to supervise junior chefs or Commis in absence of Head Chef
4. Able to estimate the daily production needs and checking the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
5. Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times.
6. Ensure highest levels of guest satisfaction, quality, operating and food costs on an ongoing basis.
7. Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
8. Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation standards.
9. Follows good preservation standards for proper handling of all food products at right temperature.
10. Operate and maintain all department equipment and reporting of malfunctioning.
11. Ability to produce own work in accordance with a deadline and to assist and encourage others in achieving this aim.
12. Checks periodically expiry dates and proper storage of food items in the section.
13. Consults daily with Sous Chef and Executive chef on the daily requirements, functions and also about any last-minute events.
14. Guides and training subordinates on a daily basis to ensure high motivation and economical working environment.
15. Should be able to set example to others for personal hygiene and cleanliness on and off duty.
16. Carry out any other duties as required by management.
LAW, REGULATIONS AND POLICIES
• Monitors and makes sure the Kitchen department follow all applicable laws
• Monitors and ensures highest levels of guest satisfaction by providing quality guest services and products within corporate standards, especially with regards to food safety and sanitation
EMPLOYEE RELATIONS AND RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS
• Fosters and develops effective employee relations within department
• Establishes and maintains effective internal communications
• Encourages team to work in a manner which actively promotes responsible business
• Adopts work methods that actively promote a responsible business culture e.g. turning off lights when not in use/ recycling where ever possible
HEALTH AND SAFETY
• Ensures that all potential and real hazards are reported and reduced immediately
• Ensures that emergency procedures are practised and enforced to provide for the security and safety of guests and employees
• Works in a safe manner that does not harm or injure self or others
• Ensures the safety of the people and property within the premises, adhering to existing laws and regulations
• Ensures that the highest standards of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, appearance, body language and conduct is maintained
• Maintains high confidentiality in regards to guest privacy
• Notifies the Head Housekeeper regarding lost and found objects. If the object is considered as valuable, needs to be hand it to the Front Office Manager
Trave Consultant Qatar
TRAVEL CONSULTANTS QATAR
This global travel company will be seeking highly motivated and dedicated consultants to join their fun and exciting teams in the New Year!!
In this role you will be working in a small team organising and arranging both domestic and international travel arrangements for a wide variety of corporate clientele.
You must have at least 12 months international experience in retail or corporate travel consulting and have a proactive approach to your work to be considered for this role.
So if you are seeking a fun working environment where you actually want to go to work to earn as much money as your bank account will hold, then these are the perfect roles for you! The $$$ are endless....................
Restaurant Manager Dubai
Needed restaurant manager for this 200 seat bistro, you must have previous restaurant or hospitality industry experience for this role, you will also have related qualifications, as we need someone to run the show, for this job we will offer 81 K USD per year plus housing
Night Club Manager Dubai
Nighclub Manager is responsible for the promotion, operations of the nightclub. The venue management, staffing, revenue and all F&B facilities.
All staff will be reporting to Manager and the role would suit an individual who has operated a successful nightclub in the UAE that has a mix of event/specialty nights such as: Hip Hop, R&B, Salsa, Western Top 40, House etc. Located in an upmarket section of the Dubai market and focused on a select clientele the Night Club has done a good job in the entertainment sector of Dubai. To be successful you will be able to show extensive experience in hospitality and specifically Night Club management. Need strong background in night club operations, must have strong team management skills and amazing PR skills and you must have extensive knowledge in the latest trends in the nightlife industry.
F and B Manager Dubai
We are looking for a professional food and beverage manager to be responsible for managing all F&B operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience. The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
Front desk agents Dubai
Job description: we are looking female front desk officer to manage the office reception as below.
greetings to the clients
phone call answering and forwarding to the concerns
provide required information to the clients
Orchid Vue Hotel
Night Manager (Urgently Required) Dubai
Deliver excellent customer service and maintain a high standard of customer management, at all times
Fulfill all reasonable requests from guests, to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety
Responsible in supervising other employees working on an overnight shift. Duties include clerks at the front desk, bellmen, crew maintenance and waiter staff.
A night hotel manager also spends some time working at the front desk. They usually greet visitors and guests, check-in guests into their desired rooms, make some reservations and provide assistance to their guests as well as providing their needs.
Responsible for keeping track on which of the following guests have already left and which of the hotel rooms are occupied, reserved or needs thorough cleaning.
Responsible in waking-up calls and getting the things done (if needed) for their guests overnight like providing extra accessories and toiletries.
Be responsible for evacuation, in cases of emergency, acting as first point of contact for guests and the emergency services; be accountable for guestsâ€™ safety and comfort
Complete security checks at hourly intervals throughout the night