The Palm Bar & Grill
Bar Staff Dubai
Working in such a busy location our client’s venue can go from quiet to flat out within 2 minutes, because of this we are in need of staff that are able to stay focused and friendly when working under pressure and ensure that all customers receive excellent customer service at all times. Working in this establishment your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Greeting every customer
- Mixing, preparing and serving alcoholic beverages
- General cleaning
- Checking that all customers are attended to and happy with their orders
Open from 10am-10pm 7 days there are fulltime and part time positions available with varying hours to fit in with most people. Experience is highly regarded, but not essential. A friendly and bubbly attitude is most important with attention to detail an ability to pick up new skills quickly most ideal. If you are well presented, hard working and reliable
As a Café Martinez Barista, you will recreate the Café Martinez Experience for our customers by learning “the art of serving the best coffee”. It is by preparing a close to “perfect” coffee each time with a fabulous customer service. You will ensure the quality of beverages and products, and maintain a clean and comfortable store environment. You will be responsible for modeling and acting in accordance with Café Martinez guiding principles and best of all, you’ll be part of a company that is consistently rated as a great place to work and the people here love what they do. Summary of Key Responsibilities Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following: • Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Café Martinez. • Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team. • Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues. • Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create the Third Place environment during each shift. • Assists with new partner training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed. • Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in partner morale and performance and communicating them to the store manager. • Delivers a great customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs. • Follows Café Martinez operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift. Maintains a clean and organized workspace so that partners can locate resources and product as needed. • Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality. • Provides quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards. Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products. • Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational methods. Summary of Experience • Previous experience required Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities • Ability to learn quickly • Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed • Strong interpersonal skills • Good English
Commis chef Dubai
Job description: Postion Requires: Commis Chef
Salary Package: AED6,500/- to AED 7,000/- all inclusive
To produce the highest possible food quality in own section and provide assistance within any area of the Kitchen. All work is carried out in line with the Head Chef guidelines and corporate guidelines, and service concepts..
Responsibilities / Accountabilities
1. Takes care of daily food preparation and duties assigned through the superiors to meet the standard and the quality set by the Restaurant.
2. Follows the instructions and recommendations from the Head Chef to complete the daily tasks.
3. Responsible to supervise junior chefs or Commis in absence of Head Chef
4. Able to estimate the daily production needs and checking the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
5. Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times.
6. Ensure highest levels of guest satisfaction, quality, operating and food costs on an ongoing basis.
7. Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
8. Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation standards.
9. Follows good preservation standards for proper handling of all food products at right temperature.
10. Operate and maintain all department equipment and reporting of malfunctioning.
11. Ability to produce own work in accordance with a deadline and to assist and encourage others in achieving this aim.
12. Checks periodically expiry dates and proper storage of food items in the section.
13. Consults daily with Sous Chef and Executive chef on the daily requirements, functions and also about any last-minute events.
14. Guides and training subordinates on a daily basis to ensure high motivation and economical working environment.
15. Should be able to set example to others for personal hygiene and cleanliness on and off duty.
16. Carry out any other duties as required by management.
LAW, REGULATIONS AND POLICIES
• Monitors and makes sure the Kitchen department follow all applicable laws
• Monitors and ensures highest levels of guest satisfaction by providing quality guest services and products within corporate standards, especially with regards to food safety and sanitation
EMPLOYEE RELATIONS AND RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS
• Fosters and develops effective employee relations within department
• Establishes and maintains effective internal communications
• Encourages team to work in a manner which actively promotes responsible business
• Adopts work methods that actively promote a responsible business culture e.g. turning off lights when not in use/ recycling where ever possible
HEALTH AND SAFETY
• Ensures that all potential and real hazards are reported and reduced immediately
• Ensures that emergency procedures are practised and enforced to provide for the security and safety of guests and employees
• Works in a safe manner that does not harm or injure self or others
• Ensures the safety of the people and property within the premises, adhering to existing laws and regulations
• Ensures that the highest standards of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, appearance, body language and conduct is maintained
• Maintains high confidentiality in regards to guest privacy
• Notifies the Head Housekeeper regarding lost and found objects. If the object is considered as valuable, needs to be hand it to the Front Office Manager
General Manager Dubai
An energetic person who has a good experience in managing a dance school or a fitness center.
Key responsibilities are:
Managing a team of freelancers
Finances in a daily basis
Admin: Keep all the documents and files up to date.
Sales: boost sales and arrange a plan of promotion through the year to attract more customers.
Marketing & Communication: Keep the project plan up to date / Be in touch with all different media, partners, and customers to always update them with new projects / events / information in a regular basis.
Operation: make sure the venue is always operational to welcome customers.
Events: Good coordination and organizational skills to organize events for Capella.
Experienced Bartender required for unlicensed Japanese concept restaurant in Dubai, UAE.
- 1-2 years previous experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of mocktails is essential
- Strong work ethic and team player
- Diploma in Food and Beverage desired
- Previous experience in 5* hotel or fine dining restaurant preferred
- Knowledge in cashiering procedures
- Excellent communication in English
- Previous Asian restaurant experience an advantage
Please note this is a 2 year contract!
We are currently looking for a chef to manage a healthy eatery in JLT, responsibilities will include:
- Managing inventory with team and insuring good codes of practice are being applied
- Working with customers on meal plans and insuring all plans are being delivered accurately and to a high standard
- Managing team and day to day running of outlet
F and B Manager Dubai
We are looking for a professional food and beverage manager to be responsible for managing all F&B operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience. The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
Front Desk Agents Abu Dhabi
hotel in abu dhabi is hiring hospitality staff for their front desk, the front desk agents will attend to customer check ins and outs and handle all room and issues, this is 4 start hotel
you must have at least a dilploma in hospitality, salary 9000AED per month