Account Executive Dubai
We are a healthy restaurant & meal plan company named Stm'd, & are currently look for a young sporty dynamic candidate with the following skills:
- liaise with existing meal plan customers to insure all requirements are being met and communicated to on the ground staff
- Build ATL & BTL calender's focused on our key demo & most effective way to reach them
- Work with various health related channels to help promote our offerings
- Communicate with existing and previous customers to insure maximum customer retention
- Excellent communicator with fluency in written and spoken English
- Hard working and motivated
- knows how to use photoshop & video editing software a plus
Senior Creative Manager Dubai
- Cover all aspects of running and operating events with the hotel for local & international clients.
- Liaising with key staff members of the hotel and working closely with them for successful execution of an event taking place.
- Preparation of budgeting along with complete reporting of & Pre & post event.
- Develop event calendar for entire year and ensure that this document is updated on daily basis.
- Identify and recruit potential team members and volunteers who will work on events.
- Develop training plans and deliver training to each staff member working in the team to ensure efficiency.
- Monitor and major performance of each individual and update the management about the teams’ & individual performances.
- Negotiate with suppliers & vendors and take expected outcome from each.
- Being part of the management team looking at strategy, budgets, future event themes and share it with superiorities based in the head office.
- Working with existing hotel staff on joint events.
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project.
- Establish a strong Liaison with head office and other senior management of the company.
- Participate in weekly virtual meetings with other senior management at remote locations.
- Ensure the use & updating of inventory sheet of all supplies & accessories of the company.
- Working on events from initial preparation through till final operations.
- Being responsible for all project budgets from start to finish.
- Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery.
Diet Cook Dubai
A Dietary Aide must be capable to prepare food following instructions while adhering to all safety and health standards. They must be competent and conscientious with a customer-oriented approach.
The goal is to provide excellent food services by following instructions and standards.
Prepare meals under the supervision of a dietary manager or cook
tock ingredients and monitor inventory
Assist in keeping track of expenses and menu planning
Help maintain kitchen equipment and appliances
Flight Operations Officer Dubai
Flight Operations Officer is part of a team responsible for coordinating with Civil Aviation Authorities, Ground Handlers to dispatch and plan safe flights in efficient and timely manners in accordance with the statutory requirements and company regulations.
• Direct contact with Civil Aviation Authorities to promptly obtain over-flight and landing clearances worldwide.
• Coordinating with ground handlers and other agents to arrange ground handling and other passenger and crew requirements (including customs, transportation, fuelling and catering, hotel accommodations, flight following and monitoring as requested by the customer).
• Coordinates directly with clients on all aspects of the trip (aviation and operational needs).
• Must be a holder of Bachelor’s degree, vocational institute, or equivalent (college degree is preferred) in any related Aviation or Aeronautical Education
• Must have at least 2 years work experience; experience working in the aviation industry is a strong plus.
Skills and Abilities:
• Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
Travel Consultant Dubai
We are looking staff for our Head Office and Ras Al Khaimah Branch with UAE experience in travel market and graduate with good communication skills on urgent bases
Candidate should have Amadeus system Knowledge.
Senior Travel Consultant: Previous experience in Travel Agency is required, Sound knowledge of ticketing & reservation and Arabic speaking Knowledge, and should have good experience specifically in Amadeus and has the capacity to persuade & deal with clients with having good customer service. Qualified interested candidates may apply.
Mandarin Oriental Hotel
Front desk agents Dubai
Mandarin Oriental Hotel require the services of qualified and hard working persons for immediate job placement to fill the post of Receptionist. Interested and Qualified persons are required to forward their CV/Resume for review and immediate application processing.
Experience Manager Dubai
The Experiences manager will assist in handling, following up all the request related to the Experiences.
Sourcing, negotiating new Experiences with or on behalf of UniK Concierge®.
Arranging flights, insurance, accommodation and activities.
Research on all the possibilities of holiday making in different locations.
Advising clients on travel arrangements such as visas and other requirements.
Dealing with complaints.
Planning, describing, arranging and selling itinerary tour packages.
Provide customers with publications containing travel information such as local customs, points of interest, foreign laws, etc.
Promoting and marketing the business, to new or niche markets.
Liaison with travel partners, airlines, hotels, managing bookings and schedules.
Overseeing the smooth, efficient running of the department.
Updating and maintaining the department contacts.
Attending travel seminars and conferences.
The experiences manager will be responsible in developing the new Experiences.
The experiences manager will report directly to the Director, or the Personal Assistant in case the Director is not present.
Profile of the Applicant
The applicant must be young, dynamic and have the ability to think outside the box,
Bilingual at least, with fluency in english, arabic is not required but it is a plus,
Key characteristics, the applicant must be independent, motivated and live, breathe the UniK Concierge essence, looking forward to new challenges, competitive and waiting to grow within the organization,
Must be patient and have excellent communication skills,
Must have excellent negotiation skills, efficient, dependable, discrete.
Salary 7,000AED all inclusive (Breakdown as follows: basic salary: 3,000AED, housing allowance: 3,000AED and transportation allowance:1,000AED),
1% commission on each package signed by the employee when sold,
Telephone provided by company as well as laptop and tablet,
Company car provided by company during office hours (manual),
Health insurance provided after the probationary period (6months),
Possibility of growing with the company, according to performances and commitment.
Front desk Dubai
Front desk receptionist
-greet and welcome guests as soon as theyarrive to the SPA
-answer,screen and forward incoming phone calls
-order SPA supplies and keep inventory of stock
-provide information regarding product services of the SPA
-assist in resolving clients issues and complaints
-must have experience as a receptionist
-verbal and written communication
-planning and organisations abilities
-must have computer skills