F & B Professional Dubai
Responsible for service of the entire continental breakfast, afternoon tea and Pre dinner canapés service in at the lounge.
• Prepare the tea and coffee service after the happy hour.
• Maintain availability of mise-en-place.
• Close the bar set up and secures all the food and beverage equipment at the end of the day.
• Responsible for the daily beverage inventory.
• Secure all the requisition items from the food, beverage and general store for the use in the club lounge.
• Check on the daily food and beverage requirements for the store requisition.
Restaurant Manager Dubai
Needed restaurant manager for this 200 seat bistro, you must have previous restaurant or hospitality industry experience for this role, you will also have related qualifications, as we need someone to run the show, for this job we will offer 81 K USD per year plus housing
Cafe Manager Dubai
Opening and closing of the café
• All recruitment and training
• Setup and operate delivery service
• Oversee and Manage all marketing for the venue
• Manage social media for the cafe
• Prepare quality coffee according to SOPHIE’S standards
• Provide highest level of service standard to customers
• Control and organise the storage space of the outlet
• Setting up tables, order taking, food heating, food serving, clearing of dirty crockeries from tables, upsell necessarily
• Overall cleanliness of outlet
• Cash transactions for clients
Order Takers Dubai
A very famous turkish restaurant in Jumeirah beach road is looking for an order taker on the beach side. English is a must.
House Keepiong Attendants Dubai
We urgently need Housekeeping Room Attendant. Salary AED 2900. Food, Accommodation and Transportation provided by the company.
Executive Chef Dubai
Job description: The Profile
The Executive Chef is responsible for maximizing the productivity of the kitchen staff, as well as managing the Sous Chef and Chef de Partie. You will also be responsible for ensuring all culinary standards in all sections comply with company policies and procedures.
In addition to your skills as an accomplished chef you will bring a commercial and management ability that makes you stand out as a leader in your field. This opportunity will see you lead a multi-cultural team within a large and fast-paced kitchen in the delivery of a high quality dining experience. With our Food Division growing year-on-year a role with us offers career development on an international scale as well as the exposure to well-known brand names in addition to our own brand concepts.
• Ensure that all orders from the kitchen / commissaries are prepared consistently and according to standard recipes
• Organize and set-up the kitchen / commissary as efficiently as possible to increase speed and maximize productivity
• Check daily all storage areas and keep the orders to par or accordance to the volume of business.
• Ensure that all employees report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform at all times
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have:
• Previous role as Executive Chef in a 5 Star Luxury hotel with strong F & B background
• Experiences in the GCC region
• Excellent communications skills in English & European national ( Please note that this is due to a specific requirement and not based on discrimination)
• Original , innovative, expressive, spontaneous and fun
• Reporting to the EAM i/c of F & B
• People management skills
• Training and development skills
• SOP implementation experience
• Excellent computer knowledge
Ground Staff Dubai
Airline in the middle eats is seeking ground staff. if you have experience in hospitality or the airline industry, then please apply, we need cargo agents, ticketing agents, ticketing supervisors, apply now, we offer great salary packages
Pastry Chef Dubai
The Pastry/ Chocolate Chef is responsible for preparing quality pastries, which include and not limited to ice creams, sorbets, creams, amenities, temper chocolate, chocolate show pieces, sugar show pieces plated desserts, birthday cake and wedding cake. The Pastry chef must be able to spot challenges and resolve them quickly and efficiently, maintain a level head and delegate many kitchen task simultaneously along with supporting the execution and organization of all the pastries and baked goods produced and purchased within the facilities. They must be able to maximize productivity of the kitchen staff along with managing a positive food cost with-in budgeted guidelines as well as manage and train a team of baking and pastry culinarians. Working at a production kitchen; we are looking for a chef experienced in producing pastry/chocolate in high volumes and to a consistently high standard. We require a passionate pastry chef or chocolatier to work at a high end, luxury production kitchen.
JOB DESCRIPTION/ ROLE
* Overseeing and assist in the entire management in chocolate making; recipe development and culinary tasks within the factory production.
* The incumbent will also be involved in daily operations in supervising; coordination and preparation of specialty chocolates and garnishes for the chocolate fillings.
* Experienced pastry chef who also has strong skills in chocolate work and chocolate tempering.
* Applicable knowledge of baking with ingredient limitations (pastries that are gluten free, sugarless etc.)
* He/she will take responsibility for quality, cost, waste and distribution of chocolate to all venues and ensure all Health/Food Safety codes are upheld and work areas are safe, clean and professionally kept.
* Ensure productivity is at the maximum.
* Ensure all products are rotating on a first-in, first-out philosophy.
* Minimize waste and maintain controls to attain forecasted food cost
* Ensure kitchen equipment is property maintained and functioning.
* Creative culinary skills and innovative thinking required
* Determining how food should be presented and creates decorative food displays.
* Other related duties as necessary.
* High school diploma or 3 years experience in the culinary, food and beverage, or related professional area or 2-year degree from an accredited university in Culinary Arts, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major.
* Minimum Certification for Master Chocolatier.