Golden tulipkhatts prings
Front Desk Agents Dubai
Job description: We are currently looking for candidates to fill the vacancy for the followings position:
1. Front Office receptionist- preferably with hotel experience and have knowledge in Opera System
Hotel Director Dubai
Create strong loyalty to the hotel and brand by consistently exceeding guest expectations through first-class service and exceptional product quality.
Manage short and long-term financial health of the hotel
Analyze and identify financial opportunities including cost controls, productivity levels, and revenue generation
Deliver strong financial results by driving the revenue, profitability and market share expected of a top-performing luxury property
Apply strong interpersonal skills to establish and maintain favorable long-term, strategic relationships, including:
Build a culture of engagement and excellence where staff members are empowered to respond to guests' needs.
Coach and develop leaders to create a strong talent pipeline.
Create lasting relationships with high profile guests, being attuned to global factors and customs when necessary. To be an insider for the city and area.
Initiate and maintain strong relationships with strategic hotel customers.
The General Manager will possess an excellent sense of luxury service quality and an understanding of the expectations of the trendsetting and trend-seeking guests. The candidate has experience with and understands the value of strong brands and how to play a role in promoting their growth.
The candidate will be an exceptional communicator and relationship-builder, who can inspire and engage staff. The ideal candidate continuously seeks to understand different viewpoints, and actively modifies his/her own behavior to adapt to changing environments. His or her strategic focus on driving the guest experience is achieved through clear objectives and holding staff accountable. Additionally, the candidate's significant business and financial acumen will maximize business profitability.
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree (preferred course of study in Business Administration, Hotel Administration, or related). In lieu of degree, significant additional experience will be expected.
Minimum Experience: 5 years of hotel operations leadership experience in roles requiring strategic decision making and financial / business acumen.
Excellent organizational, leadership, and communication skills
Evidence of cross-cultural awareness / experience.
We will provide the work placement/work permit (Visa) with our Corporate clients.
If you are interested by a position in Hospitality area, please, send us a resume thru email.
Front desk agents Dubai
Job description: • Highly skilled in greeting guests in a courteous and professional way
• Well versed in managing multiple line phone system and handling multiple incoming calls simultaneously
• Demonstrated ability to answer queries of visitors and direct them to the right person
• Committed to provide exceptional customer service to clients and coworkers
• Excellent knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
• Adept at giving accurate and detailed information to clients and callers
• Able to handle difficult clients tactfully
• Special talent for scheduling appointment, managing calendars and maintaining conference rooms
• Extremely capable of keeping clients files organized and reception area clean
New Opportunity for A319 Captains
We are pleased to inform that A319 Captains are urgently needed for our Airline client based in UAE.
If you qualify, an attractive package awaits you
So if you have 3000 hours total time, English ICAO 4 minimum, IATA License with IATA Medical Certificate class I and A320 Type Rating. Apply today
Operations Manager Dubai
We are seeking for an Operation Manager to lead our F&B function for our several outlets in Dubai & Sharjah and deliver an excellent guest experience. Successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan, manage all F&B order, achieve outlet goals, and to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
• Proven food and beverage management experience with 6-8 years background in fast food restaurants.
• Multi-unit Management experience in restaurant is preferred.
• Good Communication (English Speaking) and Leadership Skills.
• Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices.
• Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets.
• Guest-oriented and service-minded.
• Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures.
• Comply with all health and safety regulations.
• Culinary school diploma or degree in food service management or related field.
Bar supervisor Dubai
BAR SUPERVISOR DUBAI-
As the Bar Supervisor your main responsibilities will involve:
- Selecting, appointing, developing and managing team members
- Providing a clean and welcoming bar and ensuring drink specifications are delivered to high company standards
- Assisting the management of stock and cost controls
- Regular reviewing of staff to ensure effective costs
As the Floor Supervisor your main responsibilities will involve:
- Responsible for running entire floor service
- Meeting and greeting all patrons entering venue for a la carte
- Liaising with kitchen to ensure effective service standards are met
What we will be looking for in you
These exciting and dynamic management roles will require self-motivated individuals with a positive approach and the ability to lead and motivate others whilst delivering effective business results. You will be a confident communicator with strong interpersonal and analytical skills who thrives on customer satisfaction and above all else has drive and ambition.
Tour Operator / Contracting Executive Dubai
We are looking for person with below skills:
- Minimum 3 years of experience being a representative of a Tour Operator/Contracting Executive ideally in the holiday destinations
- Mandatory fluent English speaker
- Open minded and friendly personality
- Dynamic, well organized and responsible
- Can do attitude
- Able to work without supervision
- Effective sales person
- Best knowledge of Computer Software
Company Name - AL Madani company
Front Desk Agents Dubai
Greets and welcomes all customers entering the store • Assist customers • Gives advice and guidance on product selection • Develops strong product information knowledge • Executes all steps of successful customer service • Processes cash and card payments • Answers customer’s queries • Assists in pricing activities • Receives, unpacks, scans and stores stock as per company’s rules Mandatory, salary is negotiable