Head Waiter Dubai
The Mandarin oriental seeks to employ a Head waiter/waitress, the job responsibility of a waiter/ess is to deliver friendly customer service and to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere to all of our customers, with the key aim of retaining and attracting customers.looking approachable and professional is of utmost importance. serving food and drinks. interested candidates are to submit cv
assistant Head Chef / Senior CDP
- Experience in the same position at least 1 year
- Italian cuisine experience is a plus
- Lead the Kitchen team
- Opening / Closing kitchen
- Recipe system knowledge
- Inventory follow up
- Salary 6,000 to 7,000 AED
F & B Manager Dubai
Are you a F & B professional looking to relocate to Dubai, then we may have a role for you, you will manage a team of up to 14 staff
Laundry Manager is a professional who is responsible for the overall management of the laundry operation and supervises the work of the employees working. The effective implementation of laundry manager responsibilities will ensure that all the linen and garments are washed and cleaned properly by ensuring adherence to the general policies and regulations of the laundry. He/she is responsible for ensuring that the laundry generates more profit margins and that the customer complaints are kept to a minimum level, and that if there are any issues they are being solved promptly.
WORK DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 5 years UAE experience required with good English communication skills
• UAE driving license is a must
• Strong knowledge of Laundry operations
• Excellent management and organizational skills
• Strong in client connection and client services
• Strong responsibility, self-motivated and able to work under pressur
House Manager Dubai
House Manager in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
A high profile family is looking for a qualified and experienced House Manager in order to manage and maintain their 8 300 m2 property in Dubai Hills, Dubai, UAE. The candidate must have strong house management ability and will be responsible for the building process.
From 3 to 5 years’ experience working as a House Manager
Fluent English, Hindi will be a plus
Good knowledge of Dubai area
Able to manage big international team
Qualified and professional
Meticulous and hardworking
Good eye for detail
Able to take initiative
Duties and responsibilities
· Manage the house staff and arrange their schedules
· Liaise with the staff, contractors, sub-contractors and designers
· Recruitment of additional staff members
· Training of the domestic staff if necessary
· Being the part of designing and building process
· Perform operational manager role
· Assist the Lady of the house
· Provide feedback about the building process
· Manage the household budget and report on the expenditure and consumables
· Manage all salaries of the staff
· Being able to organise receptions /parties if necessary
· Run errands
6 days per week, flexible
This is a live-out position (appropriate, separate accommodation will be provided), and when the property is completed, it will be a live-in position.
Trial period depends on the candidate, minimum 1 month
Start as soon as possible
To be discussed
Executive assistant Dubai
We require an Executive Assistant that travels with the CEO for speaking engagements and business. Must be extremely organized, proficient with Microsoft word, returning emails, travel arrangements, communicating with lawyers, accountants and business clients. Must have at least two years working experience. Send resume and picture.
Front desk agents Dubai
We are looking for a Front Office Receptionist with an experience of one year in the similar role from a 4/5 star International Hotel chain
The ideal candidate should have:
• Certified from a hotel school or diploma in hospitality
• Knowledge of Opera System
• Knowledge of overall hotel operations
• Knowledge of cash handling skills
• Friendly personality
• Excellent hospitality and communication skills in English
We offer competitive salary, accommodation, free meals, medical and much more.
Front Office Manager Dubai
As a Front Office Manager, your duties and responsibilities are
Participate in the preparation of annual budget of the department t and Financial Planning
Develop Plans to increase the Occupancy and ADR through Walkinns and upsellig the Front Desk.
To ensure Front Office Staff provides guest with prompt services professional attention and personal recognition.
To check the billing instructions and guest credit for compliance with the Hotel credit policy and ensures all transaction in a smooth manner.
To oversee the night audit function and preparation of daily financial reports.
To ensure collegues are properly trained on system security and cash handling procedure
Services and quality standards
Provide mentoring coaching and regular feedback to help manage conflict and improve team member performances<br><br> Ideally, you'll have some or all of the following qualifications and experience we're looking for:
5 years of guest service / hotel experience with one year in a management capacity, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Type and level of experience required may vary slightly based on size and complexity of operation. Bachelor's degree in Hotel Administration, Business Administration or equivalent. Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company. Good writing skills. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Front Office System. Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities. Strong Leadership skills in managing teams. Ability to manage complex relationships.