Motorbike drivers Dubai
Scope and purpose of position:
- To provide superior customer satisfaction by ensuring that all orders are delivered to the correct address within 30 minutes of placing the order in a hygienic manner and at the right temperature.
- Duties & responsibilities but not limited to:
- Take delivery orders on the phone when required and pass on the order to the crew.
- Help in bagging the orders for take away and delivery when required.
- Must be able to comment on the special features of various sandwiches on the phone.
- Must suggestive sell value meals and double meats on the phone.
- Pack up the order if it is to go.
- Clear tables and return trays to the counter when required.
- Assist in stock taking. Help out in the back area asn and when required with sundry tasks.
- Observe workplace hygiene, occupational health and safety, and security procedures.
- In coordination with the Restaurant management, develop a trade area map.
- Systematically distribute free delivery flyers in the target market.
- Keep track of all delivery addresses and sales figures for future reference.
- Be well groomed and in full uniform at all times.
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the motorcycle.
- Be warm and courteous to guests.
- Thank the guests as you leave. Be on time always.
- Responsible for running errand tasks for the restaurant as ordered by the Restaurant Manager.
- To check with the Restaurant management before leaving for the day.
- Attend shift briefings and ask questions.
- Will help with the mis – en – place of the restaurant when required.
- Inform superiors of any guest complaints, guest dissatisfaction or disagreements with guests, no matter how small the issue may be.
Trave Consultant Qatar
TRAVEL CONSULTANTS QATAR
This global travel company will be seeking highly motivated and dedicated consultants to join their fun and exciting teams in the New Year!!
In this role you will be working in a small team organising and arranging both domestic and international travel arrangements for a wide variety of corporate clientele.
You must have at least 12 months international experience in retail or corporate travel consulting and have a proactive approach to your work to be considered for this role.
So if you are seeking a fun working environment where you actually want to go to work to earn as much money as your bank account will hold, then these are the perfect roles for you! The $$$ are endless....................
Lounge manager Dubai
Job description: We are currently seeking a general manager to take charge of a soon to open bar and lounge.
Leads and initiates Food and Beverage (F&B) operations including marketing, food and wine promotions, customer service and inventories. Assists with the menu development, recipe development and food preparation for the designated outlet. Develops and executes the strategic plan including budget administration and preparation, forecasting, profit and loss accountability, cost control and inventories. Manages the performance of the outlet service and management staff. Develops and executes creative initiatives to enhance the guest service experience. Verifies that the outlet staff performs according to Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP), Occupational Safety and Health Association (OSHA) and regional Alcoholic Beverage Commissions guidelines.
Salary: 12k - 15k per month
Benifits : Studio + Car provided by the company.
Front Desk Agents Dubai
Description : Front Desk Receptionist with minimum 1 year similar experience, needed for a leading medical center in Dubai. Job Requirements: • Minimum 1 year similar experience • Must be fluent in English. Arabic is a plus • Candidate must be already based in Dubai • Excellent communication skills • Ability to work under pressure • Has a sense of urgency and has the ability to learn fast and adapt quickly in a fast-paced work environment • Experience in medical filing is a plus • Computer literate Job Descriptions: • Answering telephone calls and dealing with face to face inquiries. • Politely greeting patients and visitors to the center. • Dealing with all requests in an efficient and courteous manner. • Opening post and forwarding it onto the relevant parties. • In charge of the doctors diary. • Updating the computer system with appointments and personal details. • Maintaining a clean reception area to show a professional image. • Screening inquiries for the doctors and medical staff. • Checking patients in and out and registering new patients • Accurately arranging any necessary follow up appointments for patients, and collecting information about them. Working Days/Hours: 6 days per week- 8 hours per day (including night shifts) Salary & Compensation: While the salary and benefits depend on the level of experience and competences of potential candidates, the Front Desk Receptionist position offers a total package salary between 7000 AED & 8000 AED + generous incentives scheme based on performance.
Front Desk Agents Dubai
Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail. Mail also schedule meetings and travel for executives.
Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
Route calls to specific people.
Answer inquiries about company.
Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
Call persons waiting for visitor and book them a room to meet in.
Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
Make coffee and set out food.
Ensure reception area is tidy.
Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
Coordinate office activities.
Handle phone calls from people calling in sick.
Gather personal and insurance information.
Hand out employee applications.
Cash out people when necessary.
Validate parking tickets.
Give visitors badges and direct them to where they can sign in.
Issue parking passes.
Send email and faxes.
Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
Prepare travel vouchers.
Take and relay messages.
Update appointment calendars.
Schedule follow-up appointments.
F & B Manager Dubai
A well established food service company operating quick service and casual dining restaurants are looking to recruit an experienced Food & Beverage Operations Manager within the UAE.
We operate food service companies in the region and have developed, operate and market a unique range of ethnic restaurant concepts within the Middle East and India. Under our portfolio we are proud to offer a number of different cuisines to our customer base including Indian, Japanese, Italian, Thai and Chinese with the vision to grow and develop these as we work towards our 2018 goals.
We are looking for a team player who displays the skills to lead, plan, organize, develop, direct, supervise and control the activities of a number of food and beverage units within the guidelines of profitability, leadership, growth and discipline with direct responsibility and accountability for development of the brand itself.
A key requirement of the role is the understanding of financial data and how this effects business performance. The ability to understand and interpret the P&L is an essential part of your day to day operations and will a critical reporting method.
Customer satisfaction will be high on your agenda through implementing effective management controls of food and beverage with quality services.
The role demands good rapport in the food industry and holds prime accountability and responsibility to develop the brand with the support of experienced staff, improvement in products and menu innovation.
As a bartender you will be responsible to:
1. Ensure that our guests receive prompt, friendly and personalized service.
• Acknowledge guest by eye contact if you cannot attend truest immediately
• Introduce yourself and shake hands if you can
2. Know your product. Knowledge of food and drink menu makes it easier to sell our products and service our guests
• A Wafi bartender must have a 100% Food and beverages knowledge to be able to perform the job efficiently.
3. Solving our guests’ needs by suggestively selling our food and beverage items. Up selling is not only good for the company, but it is an excellent way to earn more tips.
• Suggest an item that you think would be best for the guest not because it is most expensive.
• Read your guest and accordingly make your suggestions
4. Accommodate our guests’ time restrictions through timely service and Double-checking.
5. Act as a final check on the quality of food and beverage items before they are served.
• Always double check at every point of service never served food or beverage below our standards.
• If you think food and beverage quality is not in line with our standards In terms of presentation, portion and freshness. In form the manager immediately to rectify the problem.
Housekeeping agents Dubai
Job description: • Position – Male Housekeeping, Male Steward, Male Cleaner
• Monthly Salary + other allowance
• Accommodation – provided by the company
• Transportation – provided by the company
• Duty meal - will be provided
• Increase of basic pay after probationary period (6 months) – depending on performance
• Overtime payment
• Health Insurance + workmen compensation
• Employment Visa for 2 years
• Vacation ticket for every completion of 2 years
• Hired staff will be deploy in 4 to 5 stars hotel in Dubai, UAE
• Visa status – preferably 45 days valid
• Can speak and understand basic English