Housekeeping Attendants Dubai
Urgently hiring for House Keeping Attendant
Position Title: House Keeping Attendant
Duration: Renewable 2 year Visa
Salary or Salary Range: AED 1000 to AED 1500
Qualification: 10th + vocational training within the Housekeeping Department of a hotel
Experience: 2yrs to 5yrs
Handles guest belongings with great care and immediately reports any accidentally broken or damaged items.
Providing a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times
Maintains high standards of service and hospitality.
Take Assists guests in room-related functions in an efficient, courteous and professional manner.
Refers comments or complaints to Housekeeping Supervisor or Executive Housekeeper.
Front Desk Agents Dubai
Act as the main point of contact for the guests/visitors to the company upon their arrival until departure.
* Ensure visitors to the office are greeted and received warmly.
* Provide right information and direct to the respective person, meetings and offer assistance.
* Handle all incoming and outgoing telephone calls professionally and direct the calls to respective person to ensure all calls are attended to.
* Organize meeting rooms, conference halls for internal and external customers.
* Ensure that the Reception desk is manned, operationally prepared and stocked at all times.
* Ensure the front office and reception area is kept clean, tidy and presentable in order to reflect the Company’s image.
Food and beverages Dubai
# Manage all Food & Beverage Outlet operations
# Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
# Ensure compliance of brand standards
# Recruit, manage, train and develop the F&B team
# Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
# Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food, Liquor Costs and Payroll
# Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
# Develop menus with other members of F&B team
# Accountable for monthly stock takes
# Incentivise team members to maximize sales and revenue
# Carry out annual and mid-year appraisals with Managers under your responsibility
# Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
# Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
# Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
# Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation.
Head Barista Dubai
An American Owned & Managed Restaurant is looking for an expert Head Barista.
What you will be doing:
1. Prepare and serve great espresso and coffee drinks
2. Greet, educate and thank guests
3. Be the Coffee Expert of our store
4. Perform routine cleaning and ongoing maintenance on the espresso machines
5. Train our novice or newly hired baristas
What we need from you:
1.Have at least 7 years of espresso making experience
2. Be physically able to work 8 hours a day or more on your feet
3. Have the ability to perform basic mathematics on the spot
4. Show sharp attention to detail
5. Excellent guest service skills
6. Be fluent in English
7. Nationalities: North & South America, Europe, South Africa, Russia
What you get from us:
1. Excellent starting wage
2. Growth opportunity
3. Work in an American owned and managed company where your contribution is truly valued.
Experience: at least 1 year
Employment Status: Full Time
Salary: 4500 AED plus benefit
Description: The position is for a reputable hotel restaurant located in the Palm.
Al Manzil Hotel
Operations Manager Dubai
Large hotel in Dubai has a opening for a operations manager, you will have a related degree and at least 8 years experience, you will have great management experience and have worked in the position before, you will be responsible for the daya to day runnings of the hotel, we offer 120 K USD for this position
Front Desk Agents Dubai
Female Front Desk Receptionist required for Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments. Arranging meetings and follow up calls. Assisting in documentation and secretarial help to the managers. (*Good Looking, smart and experienced candidates will be shortlisted. Proficiency in English is a must. Other languages will be an added plus
Le Meridian Dubai
F & B Manager Dubai
We are looking for a strong leader of people that possess excellent planning skills, budget management experience, commitment to customer service standards, stock management skills, the ability to drive sales, not to mention a passion and enthusiasm for the hospitality industry.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in leading a diverse team of people by effectively training and motivating their team to ensure the team maintain the highest standard in customer service and product presentation.
Experience & Capabilities:
- Pro-active approach to managing the operations of multiple busy food outlets
- Ability to work autonomously to achieve business outcomes with a high level of initiative and independence
- A strong business acumen including financial skills, decision making, planning, prioritisation and business analysis
- Proven ability to coach and manage the performance of team members, setting expectations and holding them accountable to delivering on performance outcomes
- Excellent influencing skills, including building lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Sound knowledge of OH&S, food safety, employee relations and other relevant legislative regulations and compliance requirements
- Excellent time management and communication skills (verbal and written)
- A strong understanding of key competitors, customer service drivers and the relationship between service and sales results
- Currentqualifications, Liquor Licensee and Food Hygiene Certificates
- Experience in the operations of a multi site retail business, with food and beverage/catering knowledge viewed as advantageous
- Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management or relevant discipline highly regarded, 70 K USD