We are looking for Waiter, Waitress, Hostess, Chef and Crew member.
• Greet and welcome customers, ensure the correct menus are always available, provide consistently excellent customer service by demonstrating thorough product knowledge by managing the ordering, suggestive selling and all payment procedures are adhered to, in particular cash handling, and performed in an accurate and precise manner to avoid customer complaints.
• Set up and clean the front of house service areas (dining, toilet and counter tops areas) and ensures the guest tables are cleaned and relayed in a quick and efficient manner according to the standards, and the subsequent handover and closing duties ensuring the readiness of the store operations every shift.
• Present at the pre-service briefing and be in constant communication with the kitchen team and deliver ordered food to the customer table in accordance to the table standard and timely manner.
• Report service area faulty equipment, machinery, service-ware and any related issues/incidents to the Manager to ensure smooth running of daily store operations.
• Use proper handling techniques and equipment to ensure safe handling of merchandise.
• Be aware of possible damage, theft or potential safety hazards, reporting observations immediately to store manager.
Maru Event Tourism LLC
Travel assistant Dubai
We require a Operation Assistant in Travel and Tourism Company in Dubai with 03 years experience who can deal with groups, Dubai experience preferably. (Female) are preferred.
lifestyle 4 star hotel
Customer servicxe professionals Dubai
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Reporting to the multi outlet manager;
• Lead the F&B outlet team in all aspects and ensure service standards are followed;
• Handle guest inquiries and communicate professionally;
• Check that all equipment is in working order; inspecting all facilities; and taking action to ensure that the outlet is visually appealing and attractive to guests;
• Help in projecting the business levels and accordingly schedules resources of both material and manpower;
• Maximize revenues by bringing in business ideas, forecasting future business and plans for the same; • Assist in recruiting and training all outlet colleagues.
Skills & Competencies:
• Leadership: A successful candidate should represent the company and themselves well by acting as a role model to the people reporting to them;
• Organization: This role should be able to stay focused during busy times and delegate tasks to employees to keep business running smoothly.
• Recruiting and training: The assistant outlet manager should be a good teacher who tries to help employees who are having difficulty picking up new skills.
• Being friendly and outgoing: People skills and customer service are a must in this job. Not only because of interaction with employees every day, but also because of assisting customers when they have questions, concerns or complaints. • Staying attentive: This job requires a candidate to be attentive to the employees by motivating them to succeed and improve. Even if business is slow, keep the staff in high spirits and be as helpful as possible to customers and clients.
Education & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality or relevant
• Not less than 5 years’ experience in Hospitality, in similar role and similar style outlet
Bar supervisor Dubai
BAR SUPERVISOR DUBAI-
As the Bar Supervisor your main responsibilities will involve:
- Selecting, appointing, developing and managing team members
- Providing a clean and welcoming bar and ensuring drink specifications are delivered to high company standards
- Assisting the management of stock and cost controls
- Regular reviewing of staff to ensure effective costs
As the Floor Supervisor your main responsibilities will involve:
- Responsible for running entire floor service
- Meeting and greeting all patrons entering venue for a la carte
- Liaising with kitchen to ensure effective service standards are met
What we will be looking for in you
These exciting and dynamic management roles will require self-motivated individuals with a positive approach and the ability to lead and motivate others whilst delivering effective business results. You will be a confident communicator with strong interpersonal and analytical skills who thrives on customer satisfaction and above all else has drive and ambition.
Reservations Agent Dubai
Reservation and Ticketing Staff (Female), with minimum 2 years experience working on GDS Amadeus/Sabre required for a travel agency in Dubai International City.
Front desk agents Dubai
Our hotel is in need of the services of a Front Desk Receptionist And Customer Service Assistant agent.
Applicants should be able to speak English well
skill in customer service
good communication skill
Good phone speaking skills
All nationals both male and female are welcome
emirates catering uae
An Reputed Industrial Catering Company based in Ras Al Khaimah is looking for authentic Filipino cook having knowledge in all Filipino cuisine.
Also it is required that the candidate has knowledge in bulk cooking for approximate 200 -300 persons.
Only experienced and interested candidate to forward their CV
Hospitality positions USA
Hotels / Restaurant Workers Needed in the USA
- Security Guard
- Store Keepers
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Baggage porter :
Hilton group of hotels