Housekeeping Room Attendant Dubai
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Duties include but are not limited to):
• Attending pre-shift meetings to learn room assignments and the day's tasks.
• Cleans and services assigned guest rooms in a timely and organized manner according to procedures and standards.
• Removing all trash and dirty linen from guest rooms.
• Ensure that everything is in working order.
• Reports any room unable to be serviced to supervisor.
• Reports needed repairs of unsafe conditions to supervisor.
• Responds to requests from guests, supervisors or management in a timely and efficient manner.
• Maintains linen cart and supplies neat and organized to department standards.
• Maintains security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
• Reporting missing articles, damage or mechanical problems and turn in articles left in room to supervisor.
• Follows procedures for team cleaning and self-inspecting program.
• Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
• Follows company policies and procedures.
• Perform any other duties deemed reasonable by Management.
Candidate should meet the following requirements:
-at least 1 to 2 years work experience in hotel industry
-must be willing to work in Fujairah
-must be living in UAE and can start immediately
Front Desk Agents Dubai
Hotel front desk agents wanted, you will greet guests and assist them with their rooms, check ins and check outs, you will have good English skills, we offer a great salary package, 45 K USD plus relocation if needed, send in your resume now for consideration
We are looking for the following staff with Local experience or who are available locally for interview:-
1. Bartender: minimum 2 years experience in Hotel Bar counter, good looking lady who is available in UAE for interview.
Tour Operators Dubai
We are looking to set up a new inbound tour operator in Dubai and require an Operations Manager. We are seeking for a pro-active and passionate individual who is self motivated, creative and able to work to tight deadlines, leading a team. The successful candidate must possess a good knowledge and experience of small businesses as well as marketing principles, ideally gained within the travel and tourism industry. Your responsibility includes: • Overseeing day to day sales operations • Deals with creating packages and post booking administration • Communicating with the suppliers and customers • Accountable for meeting and exceeding monthly sales target • Product development and contract negotiation from various suppliers • develop strong working relationships with internal and overseas department Required: • Must have a passion for the tourism industry
Cruise ship jobs Dubai
OASIS CRUISE SHIPS EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES !
Are you qualified for the below offshore Positions on a ship or vessel !
Oasis cruise is recruiting for the following positions:
• security officers
• Maintenance Technicians
• Bar Attendant /waiters /waitresses
• Offshore Safety Coach
• 2nd Officer
•Able Bodied (AB)
Order Takers Dubai
A very famous turkish restaurant in Jumeirah beach road is looking for an order taker on the beach side. English is a must.
Sous Chef Dubai
# Manages kitchen shift operations and ensures compliance with all Food & Beverage policies, standards and procedures.
# Estimates daily production needs on a weekly basis and communicates production needs to kitchen personnel daily.
# Assists Executive Chef with all kitchen operations and preparation.
# Prepares and cooks foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions.#
Develops, designs, or creates new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
# Assists in determining how food should be presented and creates decorative food displays.
# Maintains purchasing, receiving and food storage standards.
# Ensures compliance with food handling and sanitation standards.
# Performs all duties of kitchen managers and employees as necessary.
# Recognizes superior quality products, presentations and flavor.
# Ensures compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
# Follows proper handling and right temperature of all food products.
# Operates and maintains all department equipment and reports malfunctions.
# Checks the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
Front Desk Agents Abu Dhabi
hotel in abu dhabi is hiring hospitality staff for their front desk, the front desk agents will attend to customer check ins and outs and handle all room and issues, this is 4 start hotel
you must have at least a dilploma in hospitality, salary 9000AED per month