Reservations Staff Dubai
Reservation and Ticketing Staff (Female), with minimum 2 years experience working on GDS Amadeus/Sabre required for a travel agency in Dubai International City.
Hilton Dubai Creek
Guest Service Agents Dubai
- Greets and registers guests, providing prompt and courteous service. Checks guests out of the hotel. Resolves guest challenges throughout their stay in our hotel. Upgrades guests as required. Promotes hotel services, amenities and upsells products to the guests. Taking account of the established service standard and Management guidelines.
- At least 1 to 2 year related experience
- Must have UAE Experience
- Interested applicants may submit resume
Orchid Vue Hotel
Continental Chef Dubai
1. Should have expertise over Continental cuisines
2. Ensuring all recipes, food preparation and presentation meet set standards and adherence to quality
3. Assign specific duties to kitchen staff for efficient operations
4. Maintaining an optimum inventory of ingredients and ordering kitchen supplies whilst achieving cost efficiency. Receives food by verifying invoice and freshness of merchandise
5. Following strict health & hygiene standards, proper safety protocols and food handling techniques, including controlling wastage. Keeps kitchen, dish and storage areas clean and organized
6. Supervises cleaning of walk-in cold storage for safety reasons
Serve food courses to guests. Answer questions on menu selections. Communicate with the kitchen regarding menu questions, the length of wait, and product availability. Follow cycle time guidelines for all meals. Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day. Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen. Inspect the cleanliness and presentation, Monitor and maintain the cleanliness of assigned area. Communicate with guests and other employees and ensure staff is working together as a team to ensure optimum service.
Salary - 4000 Aed
Marketing Manager Dubai
Dubai Based Travel and Tourism company has vacancy for female marketing manager, the salary is negotiable
Flight Attendants Dubai
Have you ever dreamt of traveling the world? Of being part of an industry-leading team that is striving to reach new heights?
We are growing with permanent positions open at various bases: New York city, Chicago, Toronto, Paris, Dubai, London,....
Complete all duties and responsibilities for passenger safety and comfort, in accordance with the approved Flight Attendant Manual along with companies policies.
While onboard the aircraft, Flight Attendants are responsible to the Captain for the duration of the flight.
Always possesses a safety-first mindset.
Naturally empathetic .
Exudes a warm and caring demeanor
Welcoming to all as a gracious host
Passionate about service excellence
Treats others with mutual respect
Listens well and is solutions-oriented
Confident speaking voice.
Wears our uniform perfectly with pride including impeccable personal grooming.
Previous Flight Attendant experience is an asset.
At least 19 years of age.
High school diploma.
Must complete a first aid course prior to initial training.
Must successfully complete a 5-week full-time initial training program.
Must be able to solve problems and make quick decisions in the interest of crew and guests.
Hold a valid Passport that allows travel to all countries served by our clients (Europe, Asia, North-America).
Ready to wear our uniform perfectly and adhere to impeccable personal grooming standards.
A flexible work schedule is part of the job, so availability during irregular working hours (mornings, evenings, weekends, statutory holidays), shift work and on-call shifts is required and valued.
We would love to know if you can speak one or more of the following languages in addition to English: French, Japanese, Korean, Cantonese, Mandarin, Spanish, Italian, German, Arabic, Greek, Danish, Dutch and Turkish.
We will provide the work placement/work permit (Visa) with our Corporate clients.
If you are interested by a position in the Airline Industry area, please, send us a resume
Housekeeping Supervisor Dubai
Supervise work activities of cleaning personnel to ensure clean, orderly, and attractive rooms in hotels, hospitals, educational institutions, and similar establishments. Assign duties, inspect work, and investigate complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment and take corrective action. May purchase housekeeping supplies and equipment, take periodic inventories, screen applicants, train new employees, and recommend dismissals.
Job Duties and Tasks
1) Assigns workers their duties and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
2) Investigates complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and takes corrective action.
3) Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments.
4) Coordinates work activities among departments.
5) Conducts orientation training and in-service training to explain policies, work procedures, and to demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment.
6) Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies.
7) Evaluates records to forecast department personnel requirements.
8) Makes recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operation.
9) Prepares reports concerning room occupancy, payroll, and department expenses.
10) Selects and purchases new furnishings.
11) Performs cleaning duties in cases of emergency or staff shortage.
12) Examines building to determine need for repairs or replacement of furniture or equipment, and makes recommendations to management.
13) Attends staff meetings to discuss company policies and patrons’ complaints.
14) Issues supplies and equipment to workers.
15) Establishes standards and procedures for work of housekeeping staff.
16) Advises manager, desk clerk, or admitting personnel of rooms ready for occupancy.
17) Records data regarding work assignments, personnel actions, and time cards, and prepares periodic reports.
18) Screens job applicants, hires new employees, and recommends promotions, transfers, and dismissals.
Venue and Concept
Reservations Agents Dubai
Candidate must have an experience within the Hotel or Travel Industry
- Experience with Reservations, Pro-Active / Re-Active Sales is a plus
- Knowledge with different Market Segmentation is a must
- Atleast 2 to 3 years experience with Travel Sales
- Tour operation skills is a plus
- Must have atleast 2 to 3 years experience with a Destination Management Company, a Travel Agency, Hotel or Airline is a plus