Front Office Manager Dubai
As a Front Office Manager, your duties and responsibilities are
Participate in the preparation of annual budget of the department t and Financial Planning
Develop Plans to increase the Occupancy and ADR through Walkinns and upsellig the Front Desk.
To ensure Front Office Staff provides guest with prompt services professional attention and personal recognition.
To check the billing instructions and guest credit for compliance with the Hotel credit policy and ensures all transaction in a smooth manner.
To oversee the night audit function and preparation of daily financial reports.
To ensure collegues are properly trained on system security and cash handling procedure
Services and quality standards
Provide mentoring coaching and regular feedback to help manage conflict and improve team member performances<br><br> Ideally, you'll have some or all of the following qualifications and experience we're looking for:
5 years of guest service / hotel experience with one year in a management capacity, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Type and level of experience required may vary slightly based on size and complexity of operation. Bachelor's degree in Hotel Administration, Business Administration or equivalent. Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company. Good writing skills. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Front Office System. Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities. Strong Leadership skills in managing teams. Ability to manage complex relationships.
Local family based in Jumeirah require a full-time live in Chef for their private residence.
- Previous experience working in a similar role in a private residence is preferred.
- Good English and communication skills are required.
- Ability to cook to a high standard and for events up to 10-15 guests required.
- Ability to cook healthy food or clean food is an advantage.
- Candidates should have very good attention to detail, especially where cleaning and hygiene is concerned.
- Candidates need to be comfortable liaising directly with the family, as well as contractors, suppliers and the family’s Private Office staff.
- Enthusiasm and flexibility required, willingness to get involved and help out in other areas from time to time necessary.
- Candidates should possess a proactive nature, able to maintain confidentiality, be hardworking, organized, reliable and honest.
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining the kitchens, including all appliances, crockery, cutlery, glassware, silver etc.
- Menu planning – suggesting dishes/recipes for the family to try as well as planning menus for events.
- Maintain shopping lists; manage costs and shop for groceries and supplies.
- Liaising with caterers, outside suppliers for larger events, assisting as and when required.
Salary: Competitive package offered for the right candidate.
Working hours: 11am – 11pm daily, six days per week. Some flexibility in hours and days off will be required.
Benefits include; medical insurance, annual air ticket, performance based annual bonus.
Applicants with experience, available to join immediately will be preferred.
Dream city Hotel
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate full time waitress, able to join immediately.
At least one year of experience as a waitress.
Excellent communication skills.
Flexible with duty timings.
Able to work under pressure.
Salary: AED1,000.00 to AED1,200.00 /month
Housekeeping Room Attendant Dubai
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Duties include but are not limited to):
• Attending pre-shift meetings to learn room assignments and the day's tasks.
• Cleans and services assigned guest rooms in a timely and organized manner according to procedures and standards.
• Removing all trash and dirty linen from guest rooms.
• Ensure that everything is in working order.
• Reports any room unable to be serviced to supervisor.
• Reports needed repairs of unsafe conditions to supervisor.
• Responds to requests from guests, supervisors or management in a timely and efficient manner.
• Maintains linen cart and supplies neat and organized to department standards.
• Maintains security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
• Reporting missing articles, damage or mechanical problems and turn in articles left in room to supervisor.
• Follows procedures for team cleaning and self-inspecting program.
• Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
• Follows company policies and procedures.
• Perform any other duties deemed reasonable by Management.
Candidate should meet the following requirements:
-at least 1 to 2 years work experience in hotel industry
-must be willing to work in Fujairah
-must be living in UAE and can start immediately
VIP Flight Attendants Dubai
VIP Flight Attendant FEMALES only.
Base of Operation: UAE, UK, Spain and United States
Contract: Full or part time considered (preference for full-time)
Salary: Competitive salary to be discussed
Working Rotations: VIP on demand operations â€“ must be flexible
Candidate Experience: Previous demonstrable experience dealing with VIP's
APPLYING TO WORK WITH OUR CLIENT
Please only apply if you meet the requirements stated. If you are interested in this VVIP Flight Attendant job position
Please be advised copies of the following documents will be required:
1) Personal CV stating relevant VIP experience
2) Head and shoulders and a full length colour photo with 3 casual pictures to support.
Applicants who do not meet our criteria will not be contacted. If successful you'll be invited to an online interview.
Restaurant Staff Dubai
We are hiring talented people to join our team
Enoteca Pinchiorri is a famous restaurant in Florence and beyond and is known for offering a feast for the sensesâ€. It boasts one of the best chefs in the world and the 3 Michelin stars main restaurant in Florence has been critically acclaimed since the 1970s. Thanks to Annie FÃ©olde and Giorgio Pinchiorris passion for food and wine, today Enoteca Pinchiorri is more than a restaurant: its an institution of gourmet and wine excellence. This makes it the destination for all discerning food, wine and ambiance lovers.
Travel Agents Dubai
Holiday/Travel Consultant-UAE experience with at least 5 years in a ticketing or travel consultancy role in a travel agency specialized in Inbound/Outbound Holiday packages, leisure travel itineraries with flights, hotel bookings, adept in travel industry policies, including fare construction, refunds and itinerary changes, Sound knowledge of ticketing & reservation system specifically in Sabre & Galileo, has the capacity to persuade & deal with clients with having good customer service, Excellent English verbal & written communication skills. Interetsed candidates please send your C.V
Account Executive Dubai
We are a healthy restaurant & meal plan company named Stm'd, & are currently look for a young sporty dynamic candidate with the following skills:
- liaise with existing meal plan customers to insure all requirements are being met and communicated to on the ground staff
- Build ATL & BTL calender's focused on our key demo & most effective way to reach them
- Work with various health related channels to help promote our offerings
- Communicate with existing and previous customers to insure maximum customer retention
- Excellent communicator with fluency in written and spoken English
- Hard working and motivated
- knows how to use photoshop & video editing software a plus