Operations manager Dubai
Job description: OPERATIONS MANAGER
ïƒ˜ Proven working experience and with mastery in Coffee Shop Industry.
ïƒ˜ Expertise and skilled in handling different kinds of coffee machines such as
automatic, semi-automatic and manual machines, tools and other
equipment such as refrigeration system, pastry machines and
other related coffee shop accessories.
ïƒ˜ Ability to prepare variety of coffee flavors for both hot and cold
drinks, grind & brew coffee and skilled in different coffee shop trends.
ïƒ˜ Has a leadership and management skills that has potential in
establishing a coffee shop business.
ïƒ˜ With accounting background is highly preferred which includes
knowledge POS (Point of Sales) inventories, cash flow and auditing.
Please send your CV
Kitchen Staff Dubai
Kitchen Staff are urgently needed for a Cafe and Restaurant in Dubai, UAE. Responsibilities include making orders, helping the Chef, checking needed raw material and more. Applicants living in the United Arab Emirates or abroad are welcome to apply. Work experience is not needed, applicants will be trained for the position.
Golden tulipkhatts prings
Front Desk Agents Dubai
Job description: We are currently looking for candidates to fill the vacancy for the followings position:
1. Front Office receptionist- preferably with hotel experience and have knowledge in Opera System
Serve food courses to guests. Answer questions on menu selections. Communicate with the kitchen regarding menu questions, the length of wait, and product availability. Follow cycle time guidelines for all meals. Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day. Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen. Inspect the cleanliness and presentation, Monitor and maintain the cleanliness of assigned area. Communicate with guests and other employees and ensure staff is working together as a team to ensure optimum service.
Salary - 4000 Aed
Restaurant Manager Dubai
Knowledgeable in a fine dining set up of a Restaurant
- Physically presentable and has good communication skills towards subordinates and customers particularly.
- Preferably Male
- Has extensive experience in Dubai
- Knows basic and managerial works
- Has strong leadership skills in guiding the team towards owners' expectations and business goals.
- Willing to extend long hours depending on the situation.
- Send CV
- Qualified applicants will be invited for an initial interview. Successful interviewees will be scheduled for an interview with the owner.
Events officer Dubai
Champion Traders Academy, an education company is looking for young and enthusiastic event coordinators.
• Coordinating for seminars in Dubai.
• Event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking along with materials support
• Maintaining inventory of backdrops, projectors, computers and other display materials
• Creating sales opportunity for future events during client liaisons and during events
• Come up with suggestions to enhance the events success
• Working for multiple projects and work assignments
• Coordinate promotional activities for the event
• Previous experience as event coordinator in the age group of 25-35 years
• Willing to travel and work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and even late hrs
• Computer skills: proficient in emails, Microsoft Office and Excel
• Effective communication skills for attending client queries and providing them solution by collaborating with the company employees
Remuneration and Entitlements
• Basic salary 5,000 AED, plus commissions on sales
• Travel cost will be borne by the company
• Travel allowance will be given for off-site locations
• Company will provide work space and post-paid mobile connection for official use
The Line Cook produces all assigned menu items in an efficient and consistent manner while following the specifications, recipes and techniques of the company.
● Ability to maintain quality and speed of output ● Desire and ability to work as part of a team ● Knowledge of company food specifications and platings ● Adherence to cost control guidelines ● Food handling ● Cleanliness
ROLE REQUIREMENTS ● Previous experience in a full service restaurant is an asset ● Attention to detail ● Ability to work independently ● Organizational skills ● Adherence to company specifications ● Basic food handling and preparation knowledge ● Works well under pressure ● Reliability ● High tolerance for repetition
Housekeeping agents Dubai
Job description: We are looking,
House Keper Female 5 Nos.
Kitchen Stewards Female 10 Nos
Salary 1200AED - 1600AED
2 Hour Daily Over Time.
Duty Hours 12 Hours 6 Days a Week
Accommodation and Transportation provided , Duty meal will be provided by us.