Restaurant Manager Dubai
* Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar job in Dubai
* Able to communicate fluently in English
* Computer literate
* Able to search and hire excellent team members
* All Daily operational tasks including:
- opening and closing procedures
- Food & Service quality assurance
- Training and performance management of service and kitchen team
- Follow up on all required maintenance of equipment and facility
- Placement and receipt of requisitions
Night Club Manager Dubai
Nighclub Manager is responsible for the promotion, operations of the nightclub. The venue management, staffing, revenue and all F&B facilities.
All staff will be reporting to Manager and the role would suit an individual who has operated a successful nightclub in the UAE that has a mix of event/specialty nights such as: Hip Hop, R&B, Salsa, Western Top 40, House etc. Located in an upmarket section of the Dubai market and focused on a select clientele the Night Club has done a good job in the entertainment sector of Dubai. To be successful you will be able to show extensive experience in hospitality and specifically Night Club management. Need strong background in night club operations, must have strong team management skills and amazing PR skills and you must have extensive knowledge in the latest trends in the nightlife industry.
Cafe Manager Abu Dhabi
CAFE MANAGER ABU DHABI
We are seeking an experienced manger to run a very busy beach cafe. The successful candidate will have a minimum 2 years experience in a similar role and possess strong leadership qualities.
Key Responsibilities will include:
1) Responsible for the day to day running of the business
2) Cash Handling and banking
3) Strong customer relations
4) Liase with kitchen
5) Hands on role including Barista duties
6) Interviewing and Staff Training
This great job offers an attractive salary and would suit ideally a local person who is looking to bring fresh enthusiam to an established business. Offering attractive day shifts, you will be rewarded with a fabulous working environment right on the beach. Shifts required are Wednesday to Sunday 7.30pm-4.30 pm.
Travel agents Ajman
A reputed travel agency based in Ajman is urgently hiring an experienced travel consultant with the ff. requirements.
• Excellent written communication skills and fluent in English.
• Knowledge of ticketing issuance, reissuance and refund, with minimum 02 years experience in UAE, knowledge of Sabre & Galilleo system , well versed in various areas of travel inbound and out bound holidays,
• Hard working, motivated, and well-groomed.
• Positive attitude towards learning, problem solving, team work.
• Adaptability to change.
• Advanced presentation skills
• Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
Travel Consultant Dubai
We are looking staff for our Head Office and Ras Al Khaimah Branch with UAE experience in travel market and graduate with good communication skills on urgent bases
Candidate should have Amadeus system Knowledge.
Senior Travel Consultant: Previous experience in Travel Agency is required, Sound knowledge of ticketing & reservation and Arabic speaking Knowledge, and should have good experience specifically in Amadeus and has the capacity to persuade & deal with clients with having good customer service. Qualified interested candidates may apply.
Reservations Agent Dubai
Reservation and Ticketing Staff (Female), with minimum 2 years experience working on GDS Amadeus/Sabre required for a travel agency in Dubai International City.
Travel Manager Dubai
The Travel Manager is responsible for maintaining and extending contracts with internal and external clients for all their business travel and accommodation requirements. To manage and develop strategies to grow and develop our travel agency by hitting or exceeding sales targets. To ensure you train and develop your team in order to provide a consistent and professional travel service to clients. Establish and maintain professional contract with travel providers to keep up to date with what is available in the market passing on any benefits to the client. Maintain and work within set budgets. Good Travel Industry experience a must. Excellent standards of spoken English required. salary is negotiable
Ground Staff and Ticketing agents Dubai
Hiring ground staff and ticketing agents for airline in the UAE, do you have previous experience working in hospitality or even a customer service area, then apply now, we need people with 1 - 2 years experience, we offer excellent salary packages