Chef de Party (Cold Kitchen) Dubai
Brief General Job Description
To take full responsibility for the running of cold kitchen.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Duties include but are not limited to:
• To ensure that all stocks are kept under optimum conditions.
• To ensure that all mise-en-place is always freshly prepared and on time.
• To ensure that all dishes are being prepared to the correct recipe and to the correct quantity.
• To ensure that all dishes reach the hot plate or passé correctly garnished, the correct portion and size, presented on the prescribed serving dish in the prescribed manner.
• To ensure that his section is being kept clean and tidy at all times.
• To ensure that junior cooks and trainees receive the right training and optimum guidance.
• To ensure that any anticipated shortages are communicated promptly to the sous chef or head chef.
• To ensure that no horseplay is allowed in his section and that all staff under his control are treated fairly and with courtesy.
• To deputies in the Sous chef's absence and take charge of the kitchen when directed to do so.
• To attend training courses and seminars as and when required.
• To maintain high standard of food safety and food hygiene at all times.
• Perform any other duties deemed reasonable by Management.
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
-at least 1-2 years work experience in hospitality industry
-must be living in UAE and can start immediately
Motorbike drivers Dubai
Scope and purpose of position:
- To provide superior customer satisfaction by ensuring that all orders are delivered to the correct address within 30 minutes of placing the order in a hygienic manner and at the right temperature.
- Duties & responsibilities but not limited to:
- Take delivery orders on the phone when required and pass on the order to the crew.
- Help in bagging the orders for take away and delivery when required.
- Must be able to comment on the special features of various sandwiches on the phone.
- Must suggestive sell value meals and double meats on the phone.
- Pack up the order if it is to go.
- Clear tables and return trays to the counter when required.
- Assist in stock taking. Help out in the back area asn and when required with sundry tasks.
- Observe workplace hygiene, occupational health and safety, and security procedures.
- In coordination with the Restaurant management, develop a trade area map.
- Systematically distribute free delivery flyers in the target market.
- Keep track of all delivery addresses and sales figures for future reference.
- Be well groomed and in full uniform at all times.
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the motorcycle.
- Be warm and courteous to guests.
- Thank the guests as you leave. Be on time always.
- Responsible for running errand tasks for the restaurant as ordered by the Restaurant Manager.
- To check with the Restaurant management before leaving for the day.
- Attend shift briefings and ask questions.
- Will help with the mis – en – place of the restaurant when required.
- Inform superiors of any guest complaints, guest dissatisfaction or disagreements with guests, no matter how small the issue may be.
Al muraqabat plaza hotel apts
Assistant Housekeeper needed for Hotel in Dubai, salary is negotiasble
Restaurant Manager Dubai
Needed restaurant manager for this 200 seat bistro, you must have previous restaurant or hospitality industry experience for this role, you will also have related qualifications, as we need someone to run the show, for this job we will offer 81 K USD per year plus housing
Front Desk Agents Dubai
Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail. Mail also schedule meetings and travel for executives.
Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
Route calls to specific people.
Answer inquiries about company.
Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
Call persons waiting for visitor and book them a room to meet in.
Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
Make coffee and set out food.
Ensure reception area is tidy.
Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
Coordinate office activities.
Handle phone calls from people calling in sick.
Gather personal and insurance information.
Hand out employee applications.
Cash out people when necessary.
Validate parking tickets.
Give visitors badges and direct them to where they can sign in.
Issue parking passes.
Send email and faxes.
Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
Prepare travel vouchers.
Take and relay messages.
Update appointment calendars.
Schedule follow-up appointments.
Room attendants Dubai
We Requires the service of an Experienced Room Attendant and hotel staff to Perform routine duties in cleaning and servicing of guestrooms and baths under supervision of housekeeping supervisor. Room attendant promotes a positive image of the property to guests and must be pleasant, honest, friendly and should also able to address guest requests and problems. Interested Applicants are required to submit their cv / resume for immediate application processing.
Line Cooks Dubai
We are urgently looking for Line Cooks for our following sections:
- Shawarma Section: experience in preparing, marinating, cutting.
- Bakery Section: experience in preparing doughs for manakish/pizza, saj.
- Hot/cold: experience in arabic salads/appetizers.
-Minimum 1 to 2 years of kitchen experience as Shawarma maker, or in bakery, or in hot/cold section from a busy Arabic restaurant operation.
-Understands oral and written instructions in English & Arabic (a plus).
-Handles multiple priorities and works under stress
-Maintains all international standards of health guidelines for food preparation and safety.
- Can join immediately without a notice.
We are currently looking to hire cool, happy, skilled, knowledgeable and energetic bartenders to help us open Reform Social & Grill concept with a BANG! The vision of Reform Social & Grill is to offer an informal yet sophisticated experience with quality at the fore and an extensive British inspired menu. Your strengths: - Experience in the exclusive world of cocktails - Being outgoing and paying attention to details is a must - Ready to exceed guests’ expectations - Good communication skills - Good knowledge of the spirits and beverages in general - Good presentation and good English knowledge We need a bunch of people to hang out with, to cook with, to serve food and drinks and get paid with! If you think your profile matches perfectly this offer and that you are ready to accept this exciting challenge, please send us your CV