Global e-Recruitment Partner Ltd
F & B Manager Dubai
Urgent recruiting for F&B Manager for 4 star hotel in Doha, Qatar. Previously or currently holding F&B Manager candidates will be considered.
Kindly apply and send your updated CV along with photograph, all available diplomas, service (employment certificates and recommendation
Cafe Manager Dubai
Opening and closing of the café
• All recruitment and training
• Setup and operate delivery service
• Oversee and Manage all marketing for the venue
• Manage social media for the cafe
• Prepare quality coffee according to SOPHIE’S standards
• Provide highest level of service standard to customers
• Control and organise the storage space of the outlet
• Setting up tables, order taking, food heating, food serving, clearing of dirty crockeries from tables, upsell necessarily
• Overall cleanliness of outlet
• Cash transactions for clients
The conrad hotel Receptionist is responsible for providing a friendly, welcoming and efficient service to all hotel guests, in line with the hotel’s vision and values on customer satisfaction.The main purposes of the hotel reception area’s staff are to respond courteously to guests’requests, play a part in the general running of the reception desk and help the General Manager to maintain a smooth room bookings service.applicants are to submit CV/resume
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray Hotel
Front Office Agent Dubai
• Greeting and welcoming the guest upon arrival and allow them to leave with a smile.
• Escorting the guest to their room, conducting in room facilities & hotel familiarization
• Full knowledge of VIP requirements, amenities, and ensure proper recognition.
• Coordinate guest’s special request and events such as birthdays, anniversaries, weddings and special occasions.
• Acts as an ambassador of the destination and be able to successful display local knowledge and give recommendations.
• Participate in hotel visit and site inspections when required.
• Process accounts from check in to check out, ensuring postings of all incidental charges using computerized front office systems.
Marketing Manager Dubai
Dubai Based Travel and Tourism company has vacancy for female marketing manager, the salary is negotiable
We are a modern Asian Restaurant due to open at Dubai Healthcare city. We are looking for staff to fill the following positions:
1) Chef De Partie with Chinese or Thai restaurant background - 1 position
2) Commi-1 with Breakfast and cold kitchen background - 1 position
Both above staff will need to have cheerful and friendly personality and also a prior experience working in Dubai or the GCC to join our team. The ideal candidate will be assured a friendly and family like environment along with a suitable remuneration based on experience and performance. Visas and Medical Insurance will be given as per UAE labor laws.
BG Group of Companies
Executive Chef Dubai
• Passionate about food
• Reliable and Hard Working
Does this sound like you? Then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and fully qualified chef to startup a new BBQ restaurant line in UAE. The ideal candidate must be capable to introduce a new unique flavor in BBQ. Should be able to develop the concept and implement.
Candidates from any part of the world can be applied. Chosen candidates will have the final interview in our live kitchen in Dubai.
Attention to detail is a must, as is demonstrated culinary expertise. We want someone with creativity and passion to help us produce innovative dishes and enhance the overall dining experience for our customers.
Travel agents Dubai
Take quotations from different marine travel agents and negotiate prices.
Handle visa and other crew formalities like sign in and sign off of crew, CDC document verification's, OK TO BOARD etc.
Find new marine travel agents to decrease travel cost.
Book hotels, pick and drops for crew at different locations in the world.
Look for cheap travel routes and provide best travel options.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Degree qualified with at least 3-5 years’ experience doing SEAMEN'S ticketing in a reputed travel agency; ship management or ship owning company .
IATA certified with hands on experience on Galileo, Amadeus and Sabre software's.
Excellent computer skills and with command over ticketing software’s.
Should be able to negotiate pricing.