Front Desk Agents Dubai
We require a front desk officer, The job holder will be required to do the following duties: Greeting guests in a friendly manner. Helping guests check-in and check-out, Responsible for assisting guests when they leave the hotel at the end of their stay by ensuring they had a pleasant stay and handling their payments. Other front desk duties. Requirements Filipinos, Arabs, Egyptians, Nepalese, Russians, Indians and Thai people are required for this position. • The candidates must have 1-2 years of front desk experience and should presently be working in Dubai. • Knowledge of at least 3 languages is required. • Hotel front desk experience is highly preferable
The Langham hotel seeks to employ a Room attendant,the Room attendant is to Performs routine duties in cleaning and servicing of guest rooms and baths under supervision of housekeeping supervisor. Room attendant promotes a positive image of the property to guests and must be pleasant, honest, friendly and should also able to address guest requests and problems.Interested applicants are to submit cv/resume
Front desk agents Dubai
We are hiring a MALE Sales Staff with a minimum of 2 - 3 years local experience in travel / tourism agency or in hotels.
Must know how to speak Arabic and English.
Must have UAE Driver's License.
Salary is negotiable depending upon your skills, experience, & knowledge.
Event manager Dubai
Event Sales Executive
We are an established Events & Entertainment company in Dubai and we are looking for a Sales & Marketing executive who is competent and willing to join immediately.
- Get new clients through phone/emails/meetings
- Retain existing clients & client servicing
- Preparing quotations & negotiating with vendors
- Event co-ordination
- Keeping up-to-date with current market events
- Self motivated and efficient
- Willing to work under pressure & unsupervised
* Should have a valid UAE driving Licence *
* UAE experienced candidates will be preferred *
Please read all above details before applying! Kindly send your expected salary along with CV.
House Keepiong Attendants Dubai
We urgently need Housekeeping Room Attendant. Salary AED 2900. Food, Accommodation and Transportation provided by the company.
Restaurant positions Dubai
The Food Trap LLC
Job description: A Restaurant Opening Soon in Jumeirah is looking for the following positions:
* Head Chef
* Sous Chef
* Commis Chef
* Restaurant Manager
* Senior Waitress cum Cashier
* Waiter / Waitress
* Dishwasher / Cleaner / Kitchen Helper
* Experience on the same field is required
* Team Player with a good interpersonal skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication, time management abilities and customer service skills.
* Can work under pressure and in a fast paced environment, has willingness to work long hours and must be available to work on weekends or works on shift
Operations manager Dubai
First Family creative Restaurant in JBR, Dubai is looking for a Russian Speaking Operations Manager.
Position responsible for all culinary, restaurant and workshops. Oversees guest and employee satisfaction, maintaining standards and meeting or exceeding financial goals. Developing and Maintaining Budgets. Supervises and manages employees. Manages all day-to-day operations.
The Mandarin oriental Executive Director, is looking for a committed person for this critically important role of supporting the smooth and efficient operation of our restaurant, by keeping the kitchen in a clean and safe condition. A Kitchen Steward is a hands-on position that keeps the kitchen, serving items, and cooking items clean,sanitised and well organised. He / She is responsible for maintaining cleanliness and orderliness in the kitchen area of a restaurant. He / She takes directions given to him/her by the Chef-in-charge.