Cabin Crew Dubai
Large international airline with full international routes looking for cabin crew and ground staff for its Dubai location, we are extending out counter and need staff, please send the resume
AL Qurum Expo
Events Manager Dubai
The roles of exhibition /event managers is to identifying potential business, researching, writing, planning and running all aspects of exhibitions on behalf of a client or own organisation. They work on public events, trade and industry exhibitions, product launches, company events and private events such as weddings..etc. As well as planning an event/exhibition in advance, he / she should be present during the event to deal with any issues as they arise.
• Developing Exhibition / Event concept
• researching markets to identify opportunities for events
• Propose and implement ideas to enhance the profile and profitability of products
• Prepare budgets/forecasts and management of costs
• producing detailed proposals for events (e.g. timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets)
• Liaise and co-ordinate activity with the operations, sales, ad production, multi media and publishing teams as relevant
• Market Knowledge
• Read publications relevant to the market
• Engage with the market and effectively utilize and share knowledge across the team
• Demonstrate full product knowledge and effective use of this knowledge in ex prom and vis prom activity
• Successfully target the key visitor groups
• Planning exhibition hall layouts and activities programme such as workshops, seminars and demonstrations
• Researching suitable venues and ensuring all necessary equipment is available
• Selling stand/exhibition space to potential exhibitors
• Seeking and securing sponsorship
• Designing anything from online registration forms to floral arrangements
• Arranging insurance cover and ensuring legal, health and safety requirements are adhered to
• Coordinating caterers, stand designers and equipment hire
• Organising car parking facilities, security, first aid and catering
• Promoting the event and organising the production of tickets, posters, catalogues and sales brochures
• Supervising the dismantling and removal of stands.
Minimum 5 years in the field of Exhibition, Conferences and Events
Relevant degree subjects
Skills and qualities
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills, organisational ability and time management
• Ability to multitask
• Attention to detail and ability to work effectively under pressure
• Customer focus is vital
• Negotiation skills
• Willingness to work unsociable hours
• Imagination and creativity
• Ability to cope with pressure and tight deadlines.
Front Desk Agents Dubai
Description : Front Desk Receptionist with minimum 1 year similar experience, needed for a leading medical center in Dubai. Job Requirements: • Minimum 1 year similar experience • Must be fluent in English. Arabic is a plus • Candidate must be already based in Dubai • Excellent communication skills • Ability to work under pressure • Has a sense of urgency and has the ability to learn fast and adapt quickly in a fast-paced work environment • Experience in medical filing is a plus • Computer literate Job Descriptions: • Answering telephone calls and dealing with face to face inquiries. • Politely greeting patients and visitors to the center. • Dealing with all requests in an efficient and courteous manner. • Opening post and forwarding it onto the relevant parties. • In charge of the doctors diary. • Updating the computer system with appointments and personal details. • Maintaining a clean reception area to show a professional image. • Screening inquiries for the doctors and medical staff. • Checking patients in and out and registering new patients • Accurately arranging any necessary follow up appointments for patients, and collecting information about them. Working Days/Hours: 6 days per week- 8 hours per day (including night shifts) Salary & Compensation: While the salary and benefits depend on the level of experience and competences of potential candidates, the Front Desk Receptionist position offers a total package salary between 7000 AED & 8000 AED + generous incentives scheme based on performance.
Reservations Agents Dubai
As a Reservations Agent, you will be a champion of reservations and processes at the Front Desk by maximizing hotel revenue and optimizing guest satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Practices the fundamental principles of revenue management and utilizes revenue management techniques in order to maximize occupancy and average rates.
• As reservations support to group bookings, you will be required to attend Sales/Catering meetings.
• Ensures accuracy of room block assignments, special requests, VIP accommodations.
• Effectively practices to maximize peak revenue days.
• Practices and encourages inter- departmental cooperation and communication so that customer service and overall guest satisfaction is at an optimum.
• Actively participates in guest problem resolution to ensure that guest service opportunities are resolved quickly and addressed effectively.
• Entering of individual reservations, group room blocks, and rooming lists.
• Ensure accuracy of billing and pre-approved credit authorizations.
• Rate loading into the property management system.
• Works closely with and communicates with Sales and keeps them informed of group booking status and maintains room rate control and availability status.
• Cross train as Guest Service Agent to assist and support when necessary.
Preferred Education & Qualifications:
• Front Office or Reservation experience required.
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Property Management Systems required.
• Ability to multi-task, and deal with interruptions.
• Strong abilities to prioritize tasks, are attentive to detail and have analytical skills, salary range 34 - 41 K USD
Travel Consultant Dubai
ORBIT TOURISM AND TRAVEL
Job description: Travel Consultant
With 5 Years Experience in Air Ticketings & Online Hotel Reservations
We are online travel agency based in Dubai, UAE. Currently, we are hiring a travel consultant who must have experience with GSD (Galileo, Sabre) and Hotel Reservations.
01- Refund/Re-Issue/Change Air Tickets by Galileo & Sabre
(Excellent Command on Galileo is a must)
02- Handling Online Reservations in Hotels, Limo Transfer & Sightseeing
03- Coordinate with Suppliers and Customers
Intresing Candidates please send their Cvs with full details
Travel agent Dubai
ORBIT TOURISM AND TRAVEL LLC
Job description: We are an Online Travels Agency based in Dubai, UAE
Currently we are looking for a Accountant with 5 Years of Experience in Accounting and Finance
Prepare and Maintain Account Receivable and Payable Record
Prepare and Verify Sales and Purchase Invoices
Dealing with Customers and Suppliers
All other Work Related to Book Keeping
Arabic Language & Travel Industry Knowledge will be an Advantage
Interested candidates can send their CV
Cafe Manager Dubai
Opening and closing of the café
• All recruitment and training
• Setup and operate delivery service
• Oversee and Manage all marketing for the venue
• Manage social media for the cafe
• Prepare quality coffee according to SOPHIE’S standards
• Provide highest level of service standard to customers
• Control and organise the storage space of the outlet
• Setting up tables, order taking, food heating, food serving, clearing of dirty crockeries from tables, upsell necessarily
• Overall cleanliness of outlet
• Cash transactions for clients