Senior Creative Manager Dubai
- Cover all aspects of running and operating events with the hotel for local & international clients.
- Liaising with key staff members of the hotel and working closely with them for successful execution of an event taking place.
- Preparation of budgeting along with complete reporting of & Pre & post event.
- Develop event calendar for entire year and ensure that this document is updated on daily basis.
- Identify and recruit potential team members and volunteers who will work on events.
- Develop training plans and deliver training to each staff member working in the team to ensure efficiency.
- Monitor and major performance of each individual and update the management about the teams’ & individual performances.
- Negotiate with suppliers & vendors and take expected outcome from each.
- Being part of the management team looking at strategy, budgets, future event themes and share it with superiorities based in the head office.
- Working with existing hotel staff on joint events.
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project.
- Establish a strong Liaison with head office and other senior management of the company.
- Participate in weekly virtual meetings with other senior management at remote locations.
- Ensure the use & updating of inventory sheet of all supplies & accessories of the company.
- Working on events from initial preparation through till final operations.
- Being responsible for all project budgets from start to finish.
- Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery.
Mandarin Oriental Hotel, require workers. Qualified persons should contact us immediately for job placement.
Receptionist: You are responsible to Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system. Other positions are available.
Travel Consultants Dubai
4 years Exp in Dubai (very urgent) 1 nos -TRAVEL CONSULTANT REQUIRED FOR A TRAVEL & TOURISM AGENCY IN DUBAI (Any Nationality) MUST HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF SELLING HOLIDAY PACAKGES, HOTEL RESERVATIONS, TOURS & EXCURSIONS. GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS
The marmara hotel
Front Desk Agents Dubai
The marmara hotel seeks to employ a Housekeeping Attendant,Room Attendant/Housekeeper is a professional that ensures a positive overall impression of the property as well as providing the necessary service of ensuring clean and comfortable rooms for guests. The purpose of this position is to ensure the cleanliness of rooms and public spaces. The Room Attendant/Housekeeper position will come in contact with guests and will need to have positive guest interactions. Interested applicants are to submit resume/cv via email:
A bright, talented and self-motivated Chef with a successful track record of impressing customers with delicious meals and creative decorative food displays. Familiar with kitchen cooking routine from preparation, cooking, garnishing, and presentation of food to the highest standards. Good in the planning, directing of food preparation and cooking activities in a busy environment.
A quick learner who can effortlessly fit into a existing established environment
Looking for an immediate start and join an exciting environment with a new home-line of business.
Front Desk Agents Dubai
Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail. Mail also schedule meetings and travel for executives.
Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
Route calls to specific people.
Answer inquiries about company.
Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
Call persons waiting for visitor and book them a room to meet in.
Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
Make coffee and set out food.
Ensure reception area is tidy.
Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
Coordinate office activities.
Handle phone calls from people calling in sick.
Gather personal and insurance information.
Hand out employee applications.
Cash out people when necessary.
Validate parking tickets.
Give visitors badges and direct them to where they can sign in.
Issue parking passes.
Send email and faxes.
Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
Prepare travel vouchers.
Take and relay messages.
Update appointment calendars.
Schedule follow-up appointments.
Front Desk Agents Dubai
Act as the main point of contact for the guests/visitors to the company upon their arrival until departure.
* Ensure visitors to the office are greeted and received warmly.
* Provide right information and direct to the respective person, meetings and offer assistance.
* Handle all incoming and outgoing telephone calls professionally and direct the calls to respective person to ensure all calls are attended to.
* Organize meeting rooms, conference halls for internal and external customers.
* Ensure that the Reception desk is manned, operationally prepared and stocked at all times.
* Ensure the front office and reception area is kept clean, tidy and presentable in order to reflect the Company’s image.
House Manager Dubai
House Manager in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
A high profile family is looking for a qualified and experienced House Manager in order to manage and maintain their 8 300 m2 property in Dubai Hills, Dubai, UAE. The candidate must have strong house management ability and will be responsible for the building process.
From 3 to 5 years’ experience working as a House Manager
Fluent English, Hindi will be a plus
Good knowledge of Dubai area
Able to manage big international team
Qualified and professional
Meticulous and hardworking
Good eye for detail
Able to take initiative
Duties and responsibilities
· Manage the house staff and arrange their schedules
· Liaise with the staff, contractors, sub-contractors and designers
· Recruitment of additional staff members
· Training of the domestic staff if necessary
· Being the part of designing and building process
· Perform operational manager role
· Assist the Lady of the house
· Provide feedback about the building process
· Manage the household budget and report on the expenditure and consumables
· Manage all salaries of the staff
· Being able to organise receptions /parties if necessary
· Run errands
6 days per week, flexible
This is a live-out position (appropriate, separate accommodation will be provided), and when the property is completed, it will be a live-in position.
Trial period depends on the candidate, minimum 1 month
Start as soon as possible
To be discussed