VIP Flight Attendants Dubai
VIP Flight Attendant FEMALES only.
Base of Operation: UAE, UK, Spain and United States
Contract: Full or part time considered (preference for full-time)
Salary: Competitive salary to be discussed
Working Rotations: VIP on demand operations â€“ must be flexible
Candidate Experience: Previous demonstrable experience dealing with VIP's
APPLYING TO WORK WITH OUR CLIENT
Please only apply if you meet the requirements stated. If you are interested in this VVIP Flight Attendant job position
Please be advised copies of the following documents will be required:
1) Personal CV stating relevant VIP experience
2) Head and shoulders and a full length colour photo with 3 casual pictures to support.
Applicants who do not meet our criteria will not be contacted. If successful you'll be invited to an online interview.
A Shisha Attendant is urgently needed for a Cafe and Restaurant in Dubai, UAE. Responsibilities include getting Shisha ready and changing Shisha charcoal. Applicants living in the United Arab Emirates or abroad are welcome to apply. Work experience is not needed, applicants will be trained for the position. For applying and/ or further information
Business Development Agents Dubai
1. Knowledge of UAE Travel Agents Market .
2. Knowledge of Sales of Hotel Online Systems like DOtw , GTa and others 3. Knowledge & know how of Travel agenst in UAE..
4. Knowledge of Quotation Creation & follow up Clients .
5. Knowledge & Experience of Group Handing & Events .
6. Microsoft Offlice knowledge such as ( Word , Excel , Outlook & Emails ) 7. English / Arabic & Urdu Knowledge .
Send your CV
Local family based in Jumeirah require a full-time live in Chef for their private residence.
- Previous experience working in a similar role in a private residence is preferred.
- Good English and communication skills are required.
- Ability to cook to a high standard and for events up to 10-15 guests required.
- Ability to cook healthy food or clean food is an advantage.
- Candidates should have very good attention to detail, especially where cleaning and hygiene is concerned.
- Candidates need to be comfortable liaising directly with the family, as well as contractors, suppliers and the family’s Private Office staff.
- Enthusiasm and flexibility required, willingness to get involved and help out in other areas from time to time necessary.
- Candidates should possess a proactive nature, able to maintain confidentiality, be hardworking, organized, reliable and honest.
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining the kitchens, including all appliances, crockery, cutlery, glassware, silver etc.
- Menu planning – suggesting dishes/recipes for the family to try as well as planning menus for events.
- Maintain shopping lists; manage costs and shop for groceries and supplies.
- Liaising with caterers, outside suppliers for larger events, assisting as and when required.
Salary: Competitive package offered for the right candidate.
Working hours: 11am – 11pm daily, six days per week. Some flexibility in hours and days off will be required.
Benefits include; medical insurance, annual air ticket, performance based annual bonus.
Applicants with experience, available to join immediately will be preferred.
Bar Staff Dubai
1) Bartenders (preferably has a knowledge of mixology) with over 2-3 years experience in a 4 or 5 star hotel and good command in English.
2) Waiters/Service Staff (Ladies) with over 2 years experience in bars - 4 Star or 5 star Hotels / and good command in English
3) Bar/LoungeSupervisor with over 3 years experience in U.A.E - 4 Star or 5 star Hotels
Email your CV
Mandarin Oriental Hotel, require workers. Qualified persons should contact us immediately for job placement.
Receptionist: You are responsible to Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system. Other positions are available.
Sales Executive Dubai
Seeking for a Male Sales Executive for a Travel and Tourism company located in Abu Dhabi. Must have experience related to airline ticket and visa.
Nationality: Any Nationality
Education: Any Graduation
Language: English and another language will be an advantage
Years of experience: 2 to 3 years in UAE
Not more than 35 years old
-Total years of experience:
-Reason for Job Change:
Raster Pro FZ LLC
Fromt desk agents Dubai
Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail.
Route calls to specific people.
Answer inquiries about company.
Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
Call persons waiting for visitor
Ensure reception area is tidy.