Imperial Suites Hotel
Waiters, Waitress Dubai
Waitress-barista at imperial hotel (Dubai) We invite you to work in an international team at imperial 5 star hotel. You will get a chance for self-realization, you will be respected at your job and earn money tax free! Pay attention: free of charge recruiting and employment! If you: • dream to travel and make new friends • enjoy to work in a fast-paced, friendly environment • are hospitality oriented and speak English fluently then join a professional team in the 5* hotel in Dubai! Location: Dubai, Arab Emirates
Restaurant Manager Dubai
300 seat Italian restaurant is looking for a restaurant manager to run its Dubai branch, this is a new outlet opening soon in Dubai, please apply if you feel you fit this job, salary is negotiable
Global Management Consultants
Female F&B Supervisors required for Dubai
Arabic or Russian speaking Female Food & Beverage Supervisors required for a leading private company in Dubai.
• Train, maintain and enforce all company service standards using use records, menus and appropriate reference materials;
• Maintain a safe and sanitary work environment for all associates and guests;
• Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service;
• Address guest concerns and react quickly and professionally;
• Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards;
• Gather and implement all proper tools for running shift, (schedules, reservations etc.);
• Find solutions for problems such as last minute bookings or any other daily problems that may arise;
• Monitor hours and staffing on a daily basis, for restaurant, with accurate scheduling in line forecast and budget guidelines;
• Ensure that guests are satisfied by assisting with serving, seating, and communication with kitchen and by striving to speak to all guests;
• Assist any associate in his/her job performance, when required, to ensure guest satisfaction;
• Maintain proper associate uniform standards.
Candidates must possess:
• A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
• Strong communication skills
• Good leadership and problem-solving skills
• Strong Food & Beverages Knowledge/Education or Certification
• Must be well spoken and confident
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
Events officer Dubai
Champion Traders Academy, an education company is looking for young and enthusiastic event coordinators.
• Coordinating for seminars in Dubai.
• Event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking along with materials support
• Maintaining inventory of backdrops, projectors, computers and other display materials
• Creating sales opportunity for future events during client liaisons and during events
• Come up with suggestions to enhance the events success
• Working for multiple projects and work assignments
• Coordinate promotional activities for the event
• Previous experience as event coordinator in the age group of 25-35 years
• Willing to travel and work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and even late hrs
• Computer skills: proficient in emails, Microsoft Office and Excel
• Effective communication skills for attending client queries and providing them solution by collaborating with the company employees
Remuneration and Entitlements
• Basic salary 5,000 AED, plus commissions on sales
• Travel cost will be borne by the company
• Travel allowance will be given for off-site locations
• Company will provide work space and post-paid mobile connection for official use
Housekeeping Attendants Dubai
Urgently hiring for House Keeping Attendant
Position Title: House Keeping Attendant
Duration: Renewable 2 year Visa
Salary or Salary Range: AED 1000 to AED 1500
Qualification: 10th + vocational training within the Housekeeping Department of a hotel
Experience: 2yrs to 5yrs
Handles guest belongings with great care and immediately reports any accidentally broken or damaged items.
Providing a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times
Maintains high standards of service and hospitality.
Take Assists guests in room-related functions in an efficient, courteous and professional manner.
Refers comments or complaints to Housekeeping Supervisor or Executive Housekeeper.
Restaurant Supervisor Dubai
Restaurant Supervisor Dubai
Responsible for overseeing the efficient running and profitability of restaurants and for managing the employees
overseeing stock levels
handling customer enquiries and complaints
greeting and advising customers
preparing and presenting staffing/sales reports
handling administration and paperwork
making improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant. 6000 AED per month
Reservations Agents Dubai
As a Reservations Agent, you will be a champion of reservations and processes at the Front Desk by maximizing hotel revenue and optimizing guest satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Practices the fundamental principles of revenue management and utilizes revenue management techniques in order to maximize occupancy and average rates.
• As reservations support to group bookings, you will be required to attend Sales/Catering meetings.
• Ensures accuracy of room block assignments, special requests, VIP accommodations.
• Effectively practices to maximize peak revenue days.
• Practices and encourages inter- departmental cooperation and communication so that customer service and overall guest satisfaction is at an optimum.
• Actively participates in guest problem resolution to ensure that guest service opportunities are resolved quickly and addressed effectively.
• Entering of individual reservations, group room blocks, and rooming lists.
• Ensure accuracy of billing and pre-approved credit authorizations.
• Rate loading into the property management system.
• Works closely with and communicates with Sales and keeps them informed of group booking status and maintains room rate control and availability status.
• Cross train as Guest Service Agent to assist and support when necessary.
Preferred Education & Qualifications:
• Front Office or Reservation experience required.
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Property Management Systems required.
• Ability to multi-task, and deal with interruptions.
• Strong abilities to prioritize tasks, are attentive to detail and have analytical skills, salary range 34 - 41 K USD