Flight staff Dubai
Air India/Fly Emirates/ Go Air Recruitment – ( 500 Vacancies ) – Immediate Recruitment Going On
Immediate Recruitment Going On For Ground Staff & Cabin Crew in Domestic Airlines
Hiring Companies: Fly Emirates,Air India,Indigo,Go Air,Jet Airways,Spice Jet,Vistara
Position: Ground Staff & Cabin Crew
Qualifications: Minimum 10+2 from a Government recognized Board/ University.
Job Location: Dubai,Kolkata,New Delhi, Mumbai
No of Post: 500 Posts.
Age Limit: 18 and 35 Years.
Pay Scale: Rs. 18000-25000 Per Month.
Jobs Details: Top Domestic Airlines hiring Freshers & Experienced for the post of Ground Staff & Cabin Crew for Job Location Kolkata,New Delhi, Mumbai,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate send their updated resume as soon as possible
Housekeeping supervisor Dubai
Job description: We are looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor to lead our team of room attendants and ensure we provide excellent customer service. Housekeeping Supervisor responsibilities include organizing employee shifts, training and motivating team members and checking private and public areas for tidiness. To be successful in this role, you should have a good understanding of sanitation regulations and team management abilities. Ultimately, you will help ensure our daily housekeeping operations run smoothly and that guests are satisfied.
Train housekeepers on cleaning and maintenance tasks
Oversee staff on a daily basis
Check rooms and common areas, including stairways and lounge areas, for cleanliness
Schedule shifts and arrange for replacements in cases of absence
Establish and educate staff on cleanliness, tidiness and hygiene standards
Motivate team members and resolve any issues that occur on the job
Respond to customer complaints and special requests
Monitor and replenish cleaning products stock including floor cleaner, bleach and rubber gloves
Participate in large cleaning projects as required
Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation policies in all areas
Work experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor or similar role
Hands-on experience with cleaning and maintenance tasks for large organizations
Ability to use industrial cleaning equipment and products
Excellent organizational and team management skills
Stamina to handle the physical demands of the job
Flexibility to work various shifts, including evenings and weekends
High school diploma is a plus
Brief General Job Description
Waiter/Waitress responsibilities include greeting and serving customers, providing detailed information on menus, multi-tasking various front-of-the-house duties and collecting the bill. Ultimately, it is the duty of our Waiters/Waitresses to provide an excellent overall dining experience for our guests.
Candidates must have the following requirements:
-1-2 years work experience in hospitality industry is an advantage
-Must be living in UAE and can start immediately
Travel consultant Dubai
Job description: We are looking for UAE experienced travel consultant to handle international ticketing for our corporates clients with complete knowledge of Amadeus GDS and hotel reservation and good command on English and others language.
Reservations agent Dubai
Youth Connect Tour LLC
Need a person for Reservation in my company (Youth Connect Tour LLC) having maximum 3 years of experience in Reservation as well as accountant kindly submit your CV
JOB DETAILS -> maintain account sheet balance and maintain bookings as well.
JOB ROLE -> Accountant and Reservation
Front desk agents Dubai
We are looking for a Front Office Receptionist with an experience of one year in the similar role from a 4/5 star International Hotel chain
The ideal candidate should have:
• Certified from a hotel school or diploma in hospitality
• Knowledge of Opera System
• Knowledge of overall hotel operations
• Knowledge of cash handling skills
• Friendly personality
• Excellent hospitality and communication skills in English
We offer competitive salary, accommodation, free meals, medical and much more.
We are currently looking to hire cool, happy, skilled, knowledgeable and energetic bartenders to help us open Reform Social & Grill concept with a BANG! The vision of Reform Social & Grill is to offer an informal yet sophisticated experience with quality at the fore and an extensive British inspired menu. Your strengths: - Experience in the exclusive world of cocktails - Being outgoing and paying attention to details is a must - Ready to exceed guests’ expectations - Good communication skills - Good knowledge of the spirits and beverages in general - Good presentation and good English knowledge We need a bunch of people to hang out with, to cook with, to serve food and drinks and get paid with! If you think your profile matches perfectly this offer and that you are ready to accept this exciting challenge, please send us your CV
Restaurant Manager Dubai
• Supervises and manages employees. Manages all day-to-day operations. Understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees\' absence.
• Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
• Oversees all culinary, restaurant, beverage and room service operations.
• Creates and nurtures a property environment that emphasizes motivation, empowerment, teamwork, continuous improvement and a passion for providing service.
• Provides excellent customer service to all employees.
• Responds quickly and proactively to employee\'s concerns.
• Provides a learning atmosphere with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Provides proactive coaching and counseling to team members.
• Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
• Ensures and maintains the productivity level of employees.
• Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
• Provides the leadership, vision and direction to bring together and prioritize the departmental goals in a way that will be efficient and effective.
• Sets clear expectations with the employees and team leaders and ensures that appropriate rewards are given if expectations are exceeded