Chefs with strong knowledge of Southern&Northern Indian and Pakistani kitchens as well as a chef with knowledge of Russian and CIS kitchens required for a new catering company. Minimum of 8 years experience in 5 star hotels or prestigious restaurants, able to make menu for different groups, good food presentation skills, ability to work fast and under pressure. Please send your CV
Line Cooks Dubai
We are urgently looking for Line Cooks for our following sections:
- Shawarma Section: experience in preparing, marinating, cutting.
- Bakery Section: experience in preparing doughs for manakish/pizza, saj.
- Hot/cold: experience in arabic salads/appetizers.
-Minimum 1 to 2 years of kitchen experience as Shawarma maker, or in bakery, or in hot/cold section from a busy Arabic restaurant operation.
-Understands oral and written instructions in English & Arabic (a plus).
-Handles multiple priorities and works under stress
-Maintains all international standards of health guidelines for food preparation and safety.
- Can join immediately without a notice.
Tour Operator / Contracting Executive Dubai
We are looking for person with below skills:
- Minimum 3 years of experience being a representative of a Tour Operator/Contracting Executive ideally in the holiday destinations
- Mandatory fluent English speaker
- Open minded and friendly personality
- Dynamic, well organized and responsible
- Can do attitude
- Able to work without supervision
- Effective sales person
- Best knowledge of Computer Software
Desired Candidate Profile
The Waiter/Waitress will take orders and serve food and beverages to Guests in our restaurant. Always aware of Guest satisfaction to deliver the perfect service experience. Ensure high quality of food and beverages to Guests. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to: servicing the Guest in a friendly, efficient manner while maintaining a clean and safe work environment. Guests must feel welcome, comfortable and well attended to at all times
• Provide the perfect service experience for every Guest
• Ensure the Guest feels important and welcome in the restaurant
• Ensure hot food is hot and cold food is cold
• Adhere to timing standards for products and services
• Look for ways to consolidate service and increase table turns
• Present menu, answer questions and make suggestions regarding food and beverage
• Serve the Guest in an accommodating manner
• Must know all food, Beverages offered
• Apply positive suggestive sales approach to guide Guests
• Pre-bus tables; maintain table cleanliness, bus tables
• Looks for ways to avoid waste and limit costs
• Assist in keeping the restaurant clean and safe
• Deliver food and beverages to any table as needed
• Must follow all cash handling policies and procedures
• Report to property on time and in proper uniform
Manages and coordinates activities of each workstation engaged in preparing, timing, and cooking soups, meats, vegetables, desserts
· He/She should have knowledge & experience in food handling procedures with regard to HAACP and public health standards.
· Responsible for all culinary dishes that are prepared in their section.
· Work closely with Commis of each work station assigned, monitors procedures and quality checks production, ensure speed and efficiency, corrects and coach.
· Trains and monitors Commis for proper skill and service. Conducts training for recipes, portion control, cooking techniques, proper use of equipment, work place safety, deep fat fryer, and HACCP.
· Ready to come up with solutions for problems that may occur in the kitchen.
· Checks that quantity and quality of items ordered from supplier are received and stored in a proper condition according to public health procedures and used in accordance to standard recipes
· Implements, executes and supervises proper maintenance and cleaning procedures in the kitchen to ensure good appearance and condition of these areas. Reports any malfunctioning equipment to the Sous Chef
The Palm Bar & Grill
Bar Staff Dubai
Working in such a busy location our client’s venue can go from quiet to flat out within 2 minutes, because of this we are in need of staff that are able to stay focused and friendly when working under pressure and ensure that all customers receive excellent customer service at all times. Working in this establishment your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Greeting every customer
- Mixing, preparing and serving alcoholic beverages
- General cleaning
- Checking that all customers are attended to and happy with their orders
Open from 10am-10pm 7 days there are fulltime and part time positions available with varying hours to fit in with most people. Experience is highly regarded, but not essential. A friendly and bubbly attitude is most important with attention to detail an ability to pick up new skills quickly most ideal. If you are well presented, hard working and reliable
Hospitality Jobs Dubai
CONFERENCE & BANQUETING OPERATIONS MANAGER.
DEMI CHEF DE PARTIE.
CHEF DE PARTIE.
FOOD & BEVERAGE TEAM MEMBERS.
CONTINENTAL/INTERCONTINENTAL DISHES COOK & CHEF.
Head Chef to be assigned in a restaurant in Abu Dhabi.
Ideal candidate will be responsible for...
- Overseeing the rest of the kitchen staff and ensuring that every order is made perfectly.
- Deciding what ingredients to use and ensuring that all supplies and food are stocked.
- Having an exceptional leadership ability in order to lead the other members of the kitchen staff.
- Having experience and knowledge in Indian cuisine
If you feel that you are qualified for this position, please send your CV