reservation manager/Manager/ waitress/HR manager, Bartender.
You should be professional, meticulous and highly organised with a passion for delivering an exceptionally high standard of service.
Diet Cook Dubai
A Dietary Aide must be capable to prepare food following instructions while adhering to all safety and health standards. They must be competent and conscientious with a customer-oriented approach.
The goal is to provide excellent food services by following instructions and standards.
Prepare meals under the supervision of a dietary manager or cook
tock ingredients and monitor inventory
Assist in keeping track of expenses and menu planning
Help maintain kitchen equipment and appliances
Front desk agents Dubai
Country: United Arab Emirates
Job description: Guest Service Executive / Customer Service Executive
work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Executive
Customer service attitude
Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Healthcare Experience / Hotel Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
We are a modern Asian Restaurant due to open at Dubai Healthcare city. We are looking for staff to fill the following positions:
1) Chef De Partie with Chinese or Thai restaurant background - 1 position
2) Commi-1 with Breakfast and cold kitchen background - 1 position
Both above staff will need to have cheerful and friendly personality and also a prior experience working in Dubai or the GCC to join our team. The ideal candidate will be assured a friendly and family like environment along with a suitable remuneration based on experience and performance. Visas and Medical Insurance will be given as per UAE labor laws.
Job description: We, a well reputed F&B company, are currently on the look out for a smart, dynamic and hardworking "waiter / waitress" for our outlets in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Interested candidates are encouraged to forward their detailed CV to apply for the position. More details will be shared with the shortlisted candidates during interview.
The Big Moo Events
Events Coordinator Dubai
A leading Children\'s Events Company in Dubai looking for a Children\'s Events Coordinator for immediate start.
Applicants Must have / be:
Excellent Computer Skills
Excellent Telephone Skills
Experience in organizing events
Excellent organizational skills
Ability to lead a team and give orders
Excellent communication skills
Travel Consultant Dubai
you will show strong attributes in leadership, accountability
you will have extensive Product knowledge for both International and domestic travel
· Technical competency for both GDS & back office systems
· Strong customer relationships within the corporate sector for both business and leisure travel, Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Minimum 5 years experience is essential as a Travel Consultant
salarr is negotiable
Chef de Partie (Pastry) Dubai
Brief General Job Description
To take full responsibility for the running of pastry.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Duties include but are not limited to):
• To ensure that all stocks are kept under optimum conditions.
• To ensure that all mise-en-place is always freshly prepared and on time.
• To ensure that all dishes are being prepared to the correct recipe and to the correct quantity.
• To ensure that all dishes reach the hot plate or passé correctly garnished, the correct portion and size, presented on the prescribed serving dish in the prescribed manner.
• To ensure that his section is being kept clean and tidy at all times.
• To ensure that junior cooks and trainees receive the right training and optimum guidance.
• To ensure that any anticipated shortages are communicated promptly to the sous chef or head chef.
• To ensure that no horseplay is allowed in his section and that all staff under his control are treated fairly and with courtesy.
• To deputies in the Sous chef's absence and take charge of the kitchen when directed to do so.
• To attend training courses and seminars as and when required.
• To maintain high standard of food safety and food hygiene at all times.
• Perform any other duties deemed reasonable by Management.
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
-at least 1-2 years work experience in hospitality industry
-must be living in UAE and can start immediately