Launge Manager Dubai
We are in urgent need LEBANESE CAFE AND LOUNGE MANAGER for a company located in Ajman, UAE. Salary is negotiable and will be based on your experience If you are interested, please send us your CV
Reservations Staff Dubai
Reservation and Ticketing Staff (Female), with minimum 2 years experience working on GDS Amadeus/Sabre required for a travel agency in Dubai International City.
Booking Agents Dubai
Reservation and Ticketing Staff (Female), with minimum 2 years experience working on Hotel Booking / GDS Amadeus/Sabre required for a travel agency in Dubai International City.
We are a modern Asian Restaurant due to open at Dubai Healthcare city. We are looking for staff to fill the following positions:
1) Chef De Partie with Chinese or Thai restaurant background - 1 position
2) Commi-1 with Breakfast and cold kitchen background - 1 position
Both above staff will need to have cheerful and friendly personality and also a prior experience working in Dubai or the GCC to join our team. The ideal candidate will be assured a friendly and family like environment along with a suitable remuneration based on experience and performance. Visas and Medical Insurance will be given as per UAE labor laws.
JOB TITLE: Waiter/waitress
REPORT TO :Restaurant Manager
To accurately and completely take food and beverage orders, efficiently serve food and beverages to customers and attend to customers' needs.
- Greet customers politely as they enter the restaurant
- Introduce self to customers
- Show customers to their tables
- Present menus to customers
- Maintain an up-to-date working knowledge of the menu items and daily specials
- Explain the menu items in terms of preparation, ingredients and presentation
- Be aware of allergy information on menu items
- Answer inquiries about food and beverage items on the menu
- Offer food and drink suggestions
- Inform customers of special items not listed on the menu
- Take food and beverage orders accurately including any special requests
- Check food orders with customers to ensure correctness
- Ensure all order communicated to cashier correctly
- Work with kitchen staff to process and expedite food orders
- Pre-set table for the orders
- Deliver and serve food at tables
- Use established food handling and serving techniques
- Ensure customers are satisfied with their food orders, beverages and service
- Upsell food and beverage items throughout the meal
- Monitor customer's needs and promptly handle requests
- Handle customer complaints in a polite and professional manner
- Maintain the table setting by clearing courses as completed, replacing utensils, refreshing water glasses, dealing with spills
- Ensure correct receipt is given to customer
- Process cash and credit card payments
- Re-set and prepare table for customers including , condiments, napkins, utensils
- Maintain cleaned and organized service area and ensure all necessary cutlery, crockery and table set up items are available before customer arrived.
- Dispose of trash according to established procedures
- Perform any side-work as requested by manager.
- Comply with safety, health and hygiene policies and procedures
- Ensure proper shift cleaning is done as per standards that include dinning area, hand wash area, wash rooms and outside area.
- customer service
- communication skills
- ability to multi-task
- adaptability and appreciation of diversity
- team work
- accuracy and attention to detail
- stress tolerance
- honesty and integrity
- sense of urgency
- high energy level
The Wolcott Hotel, seeks to employ Housekeeper and the purpose of this position is to ensure the cleanliness of rooms and public spaces.Housekeeper position will come in contact with guests and will need to have positive guest interactions. Housekeeping Associates play an important role for our home-away-from home experience for each of our guests every day.interested applicants are to submit cv via email: email@example.com
• Acknowledges and greets guests in public spaces with a warm, friendly greeting.
• Reviews daily inventory of rooms, arrivals and departures.
• Reviews daily inventory of supplies needed to complete the assignments for the day.
• Cleaning of hotel rooms/condos including: dusting, vacuuming, changing bed linens,
cleaning bathrooms, kitchen area, lobby and common areas.
• Perform quality cleaning to meet required standards within set time limits.
• Comply with all resort safety guidelines.
• Pick up ground litter around hotel or wherever visible.
• High school diploma or equivalent
Motorbike drivers Dubai
Scope and purpose of position:
- To provide superior customer satisfaction by ensuring that all orders are delivered to the correct address within 30 minutes of placing the order in a hygienic manner and at the right temperature.
- Duties & responsibilities but not limited to:
- Take delivery orders on the phone when required and pass on the order to the crew.
- Help in bagging the orders for take away and delivery when required.
- Must be able to comment on the special features of various sandwiches on the phone.
- Must suggestive sell value meals and double meats on the phone.
- Pack up the order if it is to go.
- Clear tables and return trays to the counter when required.
- Assist in stock taking. Help out in the back area asn and when required with sundry tasks.
- Observe workplace hygiene, occupational health and safety, and security procedures.
- In coordination with the Restaurant management, develop a trade area map.
- Systematically distribute free delivery flyers in the target market.
- Keep track of all delivery addresses and sales figures for future reference.
- Be well groomed and in full uniform at all times.
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the motorcycle.
- Be warm and courteous to guests.
- Thank the guests as you leave. Be on time always.
- Responsible for running errand tasks for the restaurant as ordered by the Restaurant Manager.
- To check with the Restaurant management before leaving for the day.
- Attend shift briefings and ask questions.
- Will help with the mis – en – place of the restaurant when required.
- Inform superiors of any guest complaints, guest dissatisfaction or disagreements with guests, no matter how small the issue may be.
Novikov Dubai, we are looking for Waiters, Runners, Reception & Two Lobby Hosts.. previous experience in Asian Restaurant would be preferable, however, not essential, English a must, immediate start - good rates of pay plus tips and accommodation - please send your CV