We are looking for an enthusiastic female Housekeeping Attendant who has minimum 1 year experience (preferably) or a fresher with Bachelors Degree in Hotel Management.
Preferred Nationality : Indonesia, Philippine and Srilankan.
Subject Line : Female Housekeeping
Job Type: Full-time
Local family based in Jumeirah require a full-time live in Chef for their private residence.
- Previous experience working in a similar role in a private residence is preferred.
- Good English and communication skills are required.
- Ability to cook to a high standard and for events up to 10-15 guests required.
- Ability to cook healthy food or clean food is an advantage.
- Candidates should have very good attention to detail, especially where cleaning and hygiene is concerned.
- Candidates need to be comfortable liaising directly with the family, as well as contractors, suppliers and the family’s Private Office staff.
- Enthusiasm and flexibility required, willingness to get involved and help out in other areas from time to time necessary.
- Candidates should possess a proactive nature, able to maintain confidentiality, be hardworking, organized, reliable and honest.
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining the kitchens, including all appliances, crockery, cutlery, glassware, silver etc.
- Menu planning – suggesting dishes/recipes for the family to try as well as planning menus for events.
- Maintain shopping lists; manage costs and shop for groceries and supplies.
- Liaising with caterers, outside suppliers for larger events, assisting as and when required.
Salary: Competitive package offered for the right candidate.
Working hours: 11am – 11pm daily, six days per week. Some flexibility in hours and days off will be required.
Benefits include; medical insurance, annual air ticket, performance based annual bonus.
Applicants with experience, available to join immediately will be preferred.
Duty Manager Dubai
We are in need of a duty manager with the following skills
Stromg experience managing a bar / restaurant / function / pub / nightclub operations and event management
Toy can work and manage a team and you have exceptional customer service and experience in the industry
You will be exposted to training staff training and development, both from an operational and product knowledge, this position will pay 56 K USD per year plus relocation
Imperial Suites Hotel
Waiters, Waitress Dubai
Waitress-barista at imperial hotel (Dubai) We invite you to work in an international team at imperial 5 star hotel. You will get a chance for self-realization, you will be respected at your job and earn money tax free! Pay attention: free of charge recruiting and employment! If you: • dream to travel and make new friends • enjoy to work in a fast-paced, friendly environment • are hospitality oriented and speak English fluently then join a professional team in the 5* hotel in Dubai! Location: Dubai, Arab Emirates
Travel Agent Dubai
To work in one of the largest travel agency in the UAE requires girl with knowledge of Russian and English.
Working in the office: the sale of tourist packages.
Location in Sharjah .
Knowledge of Russian and English
Required knowledge of geography , the world , the nature and location .
ability to work with Microsoft Exel, Word, office equipment.
Kindness , charming, communication, responsibility , punctuality and organization.
Salary in the amount of 5,000 dirhams
Send resume only suitable to all requirements, please.
PASTRY CHEF Dubai
We are currently looking to hire cool, happy, skilled, knowledgeable and energetic Pastry Chef to help us open Reform Social & Grill concept with a BANG! The vision of Reform Social & Grill is to offer an informal yet sophisticated experience with quality at the fore and an extensive British inspired menu. Your strengths: - Similar experience in the field - Thorough and well-disciplined - Well-organized and able to take decisions - Good interpersonal and communication skills - Ability to lead a team and to work effectively as part of it - Ability to work under pressure - Creative and curious about novelties - Good English knowledge If you think your profile is matching those requirements we would love to hear from you! We are waiting for your CV. Due to a high level of applications we can only contact successful candidates
CAFE MANAGER Dubai
Urgent Requirement for Cafe Manager
- Ensures that employees on each shift are completing proper opening and closing tasks.
- Organize and conduct pre-shift briefings to communicate certain information to the staff, such as menu and price changes, customer service.
- Communicate with the guests and employees in a positive and clear manner
- Listen, understand requests, and respond to certain requests and complaints.
- Move throughout the facility and kitchen areas to visually monitor and take action to ensure food quality, cleanliness and service standards are met.
- Verify temperatures, judge appearance and taste of products and check preparation methods to determine quality.
- Assists in Interviewing, selecting, training, supervising, counseling and disciplining outlet staff.
- Give guidance toward improvement and make necessary adjustments when needed
- Utilize computer to accurately charge customers, create revenue reports and write correspondence. Input and retrieve data and change computer procedures when needed
- Ensure that all standards and proper cash handling procedures are met.
- Well trained of Food & Beverage outlet operations including foods, beverages, supervisory aspects, service techniques and customer relation.
- Ability to communicate well in English, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.
- Applicants who can join immediately
- Applicants who are readily available in Dubai will be given preferences
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint