ICU Nurses Dubai
Merciful Hands is Hiring female ICU nurse with HAAD or DHA license to join us.
Receive patients into the intensive care or trauma unit and quickly go through patients’ notes to determine medical issues
• Assess patients to determine the intensity of disease or trauma and create nursing care plans to meet his or her specific requirements
• Treat wounds by cleaning and disinfecting them by following preset directives and ensure that they are properly bandaged or / and stilted
• Record patients’ vitals including blood pressure, temperature and pulse in patients’ logbooks, on a periodic basis
• Administer oral medication and intravenous and intramuscular fluids, by first determining if patients have any allergies to medicine compounds
• Observe patients to determine signs of discomfort or changes in conditions and ensure that any significant observations are communicated to the nurse manager or doctor
• Evaluate patients to find out which diagnostic tests are required to determine disease or extent of injury and order and follow up on them in a proactive manner
• Respond to life-saving situations by performing first aid and CPR, in accordance to standard nursing protocols for treatment
• Set up, regulate and maintain life-saving or life-maintenance equipment such as ventilators, and record patients’ responses in an accurate manner
• Consult and coordinate with healthcare teams to assess, plan, implement and evaluate care plans for patients in critical conditions
• Arrange for administration of complete bedside care such as support with urination and stool and ensure patient wellbeing consistently
• Initiate patient education plans to teach both patients and their families how to manage their illnesses and injuries
• Monitor catheters, leads and tubing to ensure proper placement and functioning
• Provide information regarding post-treatment homecare needs, including diet and nutrition and exercise programs
Emergency specialist Dubai
Job description: Looking for an experienced Emergency Medicine Specialist, to join the growing healthcare team. The position includes both inpatient and outpatient works with a reputed leading hospital in the UAE.
Compensation: Highly competitive salary & comprehensive benefits package.
Requirements: Candidate should have extensive experience and educational degrees in required field
All interested and experienced Physicians are particularly encouraged to apply for the post with updated CV.
Radiographer /Sonographer Dubai
WE are currently looking for FEMALE Radiographer /Sonographer for an Radiology Centre
With Radiology experience. Kindly forward your CV.
To perform routine radiography
Maintains departmental standards by following policy and procedure guidelines
Should deliver with high standards of patient care. Understand patient confidentiality, deal with patients appropriately, explain procedures along with treatment options and after care. Work well with in a team, guide and coach nurses where required. Have a good understanding of compliance and cross infection control. Patient friendly
Good English Level
- Professional registration with MOH license or at least the eligibility letter / evaluation certificate
Salary varies according to the qualifications and years of experience
Possibility of incentives plan, yearly 30 days paid annual leave
Registered Nurse Dubai
Location: Umm Al Sheif (Near First Abu Dhabi Bank Metro Station)
* Male or Female
* Preferably with dental experience
*With DHA License/ Eligibility Letter
* Can join immediately
* Salary to be discussed upon interview
Please send your CV
Specialist Endocrinologist Dubai
job opportunity for a Specialist Endocrinologist to work in excellent environment and promising career growth...
The suitable candidate must be/have a:
Experience :- 3+ years experience as Endocrinologist
Qualification : MBBS,MD/DNB,DM as Endocrinologist
Job location: Dubai
Female Radiographer with HAAD for Medical healthcare in Abu dhabi
Be Part of Our Medical Team!
We are currently seeking for a Female RADIOGRAPHER who is willing to be based in Abu Dhabi.
Appropriate experience and competence in all aspects of the field and
Must have HAAD/DHA License
At least 2-5 years working experience in the same field and can join immediately or in a month notice
We require candidates who completed higher professional Education in any Institution, College or University.
Specialising in X-RAY, Mammography
If you meet above requirements please do send a copy of your CV with updated photo by clicking the icon Apply Now!
leading Medical Clinic in Abu Dhabi is in need of a DERMATOLOGIST with the following requirements:
- HAAD/DHA Licensed /HAAD Passer
- Can join immediately or 1-2 monthsâ€™ notice
- Willing to work in Dubai
- Any Nationality
- Female Only
Allied Health LLC
Registered Nurses Dubai
We are presently hiring registered nurses with experience in critical care, you must have around 3 years experience in care and able to relocate to the middle east for at least 5 years