Dental Assistant Dubai
we are looking for a Dental Assistant / Dental Nurse to be part of our talented team of top dentistry professionals that provide our local and international patients with the highest standards of care, by offering a wide-range of treatment options.
The duties of a dental assistant are among the most comprehensive and varied in the dental office. The dental nurse performs many tasks requiring both interpersonal and technical skills. Your nursing responsibilities may include:
assisting the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
taking and developing dental radiographs (x-rays)
asking about the patient's medical history and taking blood pressure and pulse
Female Radiologist Dubai
We are hiring Specialist Female Radiologist for one of the leading Hospital in Dubai, UAE. Female Doctors with DHA License or Eligibility Letter are preferred.
Position : Specialist Female Radiologist
Location : Dubai, UAE
Experience : Expeience on all the modalities are mandatory.
License : Valid DHA License or Eligibility Ltter
Salary : Best in the industry
Pharmacy Manager Dubai
Pharmacist/Pharmacy Manager for a pharmacy in Dubai
DHA licensed, candidate should be fluent in English and Hindi
Kindly mention UAE mobile number and enclose passport photo in CV
Kindly mention languages spoken and salary expectations
Clinical Psychologist Dubai
Due to their successful expansion of our client who have opened 4 new mental health centers in United Arab Emirates we are currently assisting them in expanding their team members of clinical staff. They are currently looking to add a specialist with experience within eating disorders to their team.
On offer would be a negotiable salary + commission 1 months paid accommodation
3 months car rental paid for
$1500 will be provided to you for continuous education courses - additional to those the client will require you to take for the position.
Medical insurance will be provided Visa cost will be covered by facility Flights once a year back to home country
Type: Full Time – Permanent
Clinical psychologist job description includes key duties:
- Offering therapy for difficulties relating to anxiety, depression, addictions, social and interpersonal problems, challenging behavior and, increasingly, a range of more difficult problems, specifically EATING DISORDERS.
- Rehabilitating long-stay patients into the community.
- Developing and evaluating service provision.
- Providing consultation to other professions, encouraging a psychological approach in their work.
- Developing and supervising high-quality assessment and therapeutic work by colleagues in multidisciplinary teams.
- Counseling and supporting providers.
- Carrying out applied research, adding to the evidence base of practice in a variety of health care settings.
- Assessing a client’s needs, abilities or behavior using a variety of methods, including psychometric tests, interviews and direct observation of behavior.
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team alongside doctors, nurses, social workers, education professionals, health visitors, school health nurses, occupational therapists and physiotherapists.
- Devising and monitoring appropriate programs of treatment, including therapy, counseling or advice, in collaboration with colleagues.
Doctors and Nurses Dubai
Urgently required doctors (all specialities) and nurses for leading hospitals and medical centres in UAE
METgulf recruitment agency
Consultant Nephrologist Dubai
Our client is a prestigious outpatient center that meets international standards, with branches in the GCC countries. Therefore, we are looking for a Consultant Nephrologist Arabic Speaking and english, salary is negotiable
Laser Therapist - DHA Licensed
URGENTLY LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED Laser Therapist - DHA Licensed TO BE DESIGNATED IN ONE OF THE HIGH END MEDICAL CENTER IN DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.
JOB LOCATION: DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
EXPERIENCE: with or without
*Preferrably FEMALE but male applicants shall also be considered
*Active DHA License Holder/with ELIGIBILITY LETTER
*Competitive TAX FREE salary
SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES SHALL BE CONTACTED ASAP.
Clinical psychologist for our new center in Dubai.
assessing a client's needs, abilities or behavior using a variety of methods, including psychometric tests, interviews and direct observation of behavior
working as part of a multidisciplinary team ;
devising and monitoring appropriate treatment programmes, including therapy, counselling or advice, in collaboration with colleagues;
offering therapy and treatments for difficulties relating to academic difficulties;
developing and evaluating service provision for clients;
Must speak Arabic and English
DHA license is a plus
Job Type: Full-time