A leading Medical Clinics in Dubai is in need of GENERAL PRACTITIONER with the following requirements:
- Male or female
- DHA Eligibility/license
Junior GP Dubai
A new Medical Center opening shortly in RAK is hiring One junior level GP with MOH license and less than 5 years of experience.
Salary offered is AED 8000 with a generous percentage.
One senior-level GP with MOH and more than 5 years of experience.
Salary offered is AED 12000 with a generous percentage.
Job location is Ras Al Khaimah
Registered EGYPTIAN MIDWIFE Dubai
If you wish to grow with us, apply now and become part of our Medical Team!
A renowned and leading private healthcare in Dubai is in need of Registered MIDWIFE preferably EGYPTIAN with extensive experience in Maternity Department to join our excellent team. Only can join immediately will be entertained. If you meet the above requirements, please send us a copy of you CV
General Dermatologist Dubai
General Dermatologist who is board certified or board eligible. Candidates with excellent interpersonal, diagnostic and clinical skills are offered a highly lucrative practice opportunity in a desirable setting with huge potential, outstanding benefits, CME, 401(k), life, full medical, dental and professional liability coverage, etc. They have more than 30 dermatologic laser devices and other state of the art equipment and offer the opportunity to use them
renowned and leading medical Centre facility is in need of WESTERN Lead Therapist with HAAD License with extensive experience. Can join immediately or 1-2 months notice period. If you meet the above requirements, please send us a copy of your CV with photo.
1. HAAD/DHA License
2. Can join immediately or 1-2 month notice period
4. Male or Female
Al Shrook Polyclinic
Gynecologist with MOH license Specialist A category. Salary negotiable.
Via Medica International
Paramedics Nurse, Males, shall be licensed from HAAD OR DHA as EMT/Paramedics required to work at one of our projects in Abu Dhabi;
Typical duties of the job include:
• driving and staffing ambulances and other emergency vehicles
• responding to emergency 999 calls
• assessing patients, providing emergency treatment and making diagnoses
• monitoring and administering medication, pain relief and intravenous infusions
• dressing wounds/injuries
• using specialist equipment including ventilators and defibrillators
• reading ECG
• transporting patients to hospital and continuing to provide treatment while in transit
• providing hospital staff with patient information including condition and treatment
• helping provide patient care in hospitals and other medical facilities
• communicating effectively with patients and their relatives/friends
• teaching and training members of the public to use first aid techniques correctly
Healthcare positions for Dubai
An US board certified Multi speciality clinic in Dubai is urgently looking for the following:
1. Nurses (Eastern European Preferred and also other Nationality)
3. Medical billers/coders
4. General Practitioners (GP with DHCC license preferred)
5. Sales Representative (female preferred)
6. Pathologist (Part time)
7. IT executive
Only experienced Candidates preferred. Interested candidates please send your Resume to the below email with the appropriate position name as above in the subject and Expected Salary: