Fathima medical group
Country: United Arab Emirates
Job description: A Clinic based in Deira is hiring for a General Practitioner with DHA License/ DHA eligibility letter.
Hindi speaking candidates preferred.
Driving License is an added advantage.
Interested candidates please share the resume
Seeking a passionate and energetic Orthodontist to join a dynamic team that would help us expand our practice and produce life changing smiles.
The ideal candidate possesses the following skills/attributes:
• At least 5 years of experience in private practice
• Dubai Residence
• DHA License
• You must have a degree in Dentistry and be certified as an Orthodontist.
• Comfortable with all types of Ortho procedures
• Warm, friendly and engaging personality
• Part time/full time basis
Healthcare positions Dubai
GP Doctor - Male
GP Doctor - Female
Registered Nurse - Female(2) Male(1)
Assistant Nurse -Female(3) Male(1)
Dental Assistant -Female (2)
Admin Assistant -Female (2)
Nurses (RN) required for this beautifully designed outpatient clinic in Dubai.
We are recruiting on behalf our client two additional experienced Registered Nurses (RN) to assist their General Practitioners.
This is a dual role combining treatment room nursing duties and assisting the GPs when conducting external preventive campaigns outside of the clinic.
You will be responsible for sharing workload and responsibility of delivering Treatment Room duties with colleagues, making the best use of your clinical skills.
- To provide a holistic, clinical nursing service by attending to referrals and self-referrals of the clinic patients;
- To support of General Practitioners to manage minor injuries, dressings, chronic disease management plans, investigations, and treatments;
- To provide continuing patient education;
- To attend relevant meetings, courses, seminars and keep professionally up-to-date;
- To conduct any other duties considered relevant to the position;
- To assist in implementing policies and procedures;
- Minimum of 5 years post graduate experience, in a clinic or hospital setting
- Experienced in GP treatment room an advantage (wound care, immunizations, and all other minor procedures)
- Current and Valid home country license
DHA License or DHA Eligibility Letter holders only
- Teamwork and flexibility in the role is essential
Presentable with impeccable English skills
- Good computing knowledge
FRCR Radiologist Dubai
FRCR Certified Radiologists
As you plan to relocate, change your employment, or explore new opportunities to work from home, your mind is full of worries and concerns. We understand. Allow us to make your transition smooth and seamless, with our job opportunities in teleradiology, both part time and full time. Highlights include:
High quality reporting focus and varied clinical material
Academic environment with online education portal and high technology workflow platform
Support of radiologist peers from academic background with Research opportunities, including clinical trials (RECIST) reporting
Exposure to cutting edge technologies such as 3D Imaging and Artificial Intelligence.
Gulf Health Recruit
An established Health Care Facility (HOME CARE) in Al Ain is looking for nurses
Interview schedule are extended as we have new opening for HAAD NURSE who are looking for an opportunity in UAE.
Processing period: Maximum 2 month for new application with complete set of documents
All applicants will be travelling through a POEA registered Agency.
Our team in Dubai, UAE will assist in processing the application assuring all nurses for speedy deployment.
• Salary 6000 + 3000 (OT FEES) = 9000 AED per month
• Free accommodation
• Free Transportation
• Other Benefits as per UAE Labor Law
• Working Hours: 12hrs x 4 days = 48 hrs/weekly
• HAAD Passer/ HAAD Active license (ready for transfer)
We are looking for following healthcare professionals for a well established medical facility in RAK and Sharjah:
• Specialist OBGYNE (Female / preferably from Kerala and can speak Malayalam)
• ENT Specialist (preferably from Kerala and can speak Malayalam)
• Physiotherapist (Female / Any nationality / Must have MOH License)
• Marketing Executive (with medical/clinic background and should have valid UAE driver’s license)
If you meet above requirements and qualifications
Pharmacy Manager Dubai
Pharmacist/Pharmacy Manager for a pharmacy in Dubai
DHA licensed, candidate should be fluent in English and Hindi
Kindly mention UAE mobile number and enclose passport photo in CV
Kindly mention languages spoken and salary expectations