Clinical Psychologist Dubai
Counseling Center is looking for a Clinical Psychologist
- at least 2 years of experience in Clinical Psychology
- Fluent English
- Masters or PhD degree in Psychology
- husband visa
Several Medical Positions Dubai
Styracorp Management Services has a number of exciting vacancies in UAE.
Our client, a leading and well established private hospital in Abu Dubai is looking to employ dynamic, well experienced professionals to join their team of medical experts.
We have vacancies for the following:
1. Consultant ENT
2. Specialist Neonatologist
3. Consultant / Specialist Gynecologist (Female)
4. Consultant / Specialist Dermatologist
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: preferably with HAAD / DHA License
Medical Nurses Dubai
Medical Surgical Ward Nurses, BSc Nurses/MSc Nurses; Gender Preferred: No Preference; Nationality Preferred: No Preference; Languages Known: Driving License: No Preference; Qualification: ; Total Exp: Total Exp in U.A.E: Age group: IT Skills Required: Job type: Salary & Other Benefits.
Career: Mid Career, Job Location: Dubai, Experience: 1 – 2 Years, Job Type: Full Time, Gender: Any
Home Care Nurse Dubai
Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
With or Without DHA/HAAD License
Starting Salary is 2000-2500 AED, Day Off you can discuss with the employer upon interview.
2. Passport Size Picture
3. Whole Body Picture (Formal or Smart Casual Attire)
Open for candidates who are in UAE only and immediately available.
Clinical Psychologist Dubai
Due to their successful expansion of our client who have opened 4 new mental health centers in United Arab Emirates we are currently assisting them in expanding their team members of clinical staff. They are currently looking to add a specialist with experience within eating disorders to their team.
On offer would be a negotiable salary + commission 1 months paid accommodation
3 months car rental paid for
$1500 will be provided to you for continuous education courses - additional to those the client will require you to take for the position.
Medical insurance will be provided Visa cost will be covered by facility Flights once a year back to home country
Type: Full Time – Permanent
Clinical psychologist job description includes key duties:
- Offering therapy for difficulties relating to anxiety, depression, addictions, social and interpersonal problems, challenging behavior and, increasingly, a range of more difficult problems, specifically EATING DISORDERS.
- Rehabilitating long-stay patients into the community.
- Developing and evaluating service provision.
- Providing consultation to other professions, encouraging a psychological approach in their work.
- Developing and supervising high-quality assessment and therapeutic work by colleagues in multidisciplinary teams.
- Counseling and supporting providers.
- Carrying out applied research, adding to the evidence base of practice in a variety of health care settings.
- Assessing a client’s needs, abilities or behavior using a variety of methods, including psychometric tests, interviews and direct observation of behavior.
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team alongside doctors, nurses, social workers, education professionals, health visitors, school health nurses, occupational therapists and physiotherapists.
- Devising and monitoring appropriate programs of treatment, including therapy, counseling or advice, in collaboration with colleagues.
Our established multi-vet practice is centrally located on Dubai. We are committed to providing the highest level of veterinary service and are well equipped with in-house laboratory, ultrasound, digital radiography etc. We are now seeking a confident and motivated veterinarian to join our friendly and professional team.
Minimum 2 years practical experience preferred.
Sound surgical skills.
Postgraduate qualification and special interests would be an advantage.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work well independently within a team environment.
Salary will be commensurate to experience and qualification.
physiotherapists, for a newly established physiotherapy clinic in Dubai.
The ideal candidate will be part of a MSK outpatient team and be responsible for patients who may have an orthopaedic, musculoskeletal or sports injury related issues. The role is to start immediately with an on-going duration.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
• Candidates must be a Degree Holder from Accredited, Educational Institution, College or University in Physical Therapy or equivalent qualification.
• Have a DHA License or DHA eligibility letter for Physiotherapist (preferably).
• Have no less than 3 years full-time employment experience in UAE as a Physical Therapist in a reputable establishment
• Previous experience of practicing in the UAE is preferable but not essential.
• Excellent communication skills, to be able to provide the best possible service to patients.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assess the patient’s physical function, analyze findings, and establish physiotherapy diagnosis
• Develop treatment goals based on physiotherapy diagnosis together with the patient and their family
• Implement physiotherapy interventions (exercise, therapeutic modalities, education, etc.) based on patient’s needs, goals, and abilities.
• Evaluate progress to keep track of client progress and to adjust treatment
• Communicate with other health care professionals and team members about clients' goals and care plan
• Maintain detailed medical records of client's treatment and progress
• Participate in safe and effective discharge planning or transition of care
• Conduct research in physiotherapy and related fields
• Develop physical health promotion programs and screening tools
• Provide education and consulting services to the public and other health-care professionals.
Currently hiring nurses for NHS Hospitals.
UAE License and IELTS is an advantage but not a must.
Monthly income is 15,000aed plus overtime.