Registered nurses Dubai
Urgently Required DHA/MOH Male/Female Registered Nurses for leading Medical Center in Abu Dhabi.
A Registered Nurse (RN) working in the all nursing department is a person whose competencies, qualifications, registration and/or license are recognized by the DOH registration. Perform other related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Details are as follows:
Must be DHA/MOH passer or DHA/MOH Licensed Registered Nurses
Degree in B.sc Nursing
Minimum of 2 Years Of experience in Medical Center / Home Care or Hospital
Ready to start immediately
Monitor and record the patient’s condition and document provided care services
Treat medical emergencies
Follow care regulations and standards
Regoinal Consultant Dubai
We're helping one of our clients to recruit a regional consultant to be based in Dubai.
The organisation is an international consulting NGO in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology field. It focuses on servicing emerging markets through the expertise of a global network of consultants.
The main objective of the role is to develop and implement access strategies for emerging markets and provide consultancy to existing clients in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry.
The main job responsibilities include:
- Manage client relationship and identify opportunities,
- Developing market access strategies,
- Designing patient assistance programs,
- Evaluating the economic value of development plans to access to treatment,
- Assist in planning, pricing, designing, proposal writing and implementing new projects.
The desired qualifications include:
- MS degree in epidemiology, public health or science based discipline, from a reputable university,
- 3-5 years of experience in developing and implementing healthcare projects,
- Excellent knowledge of SPSS, STATA, or other statistical software,
- Excellent analytical and skills,
- Solid knowledge and experience in project management,
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills,
- Experience in a multinational NGO environment,
- Highly motivated and passionate about humanitarian causes,
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to travel regionally.
Registered Nurse Dubai
Clinical Skills, Bedside Manner, Infection Control, Nursing Skills, Physiological Knowledge, Administering Medication, Medical Teamwork, Multi-tasking, Listening, Verbal Communication, Health Promotion and Maintenance
GENERAL PRACTITIONER with the following requirements:
- HAAD/DHA LICENSE
- Willing to work in AL AIN
- Salary package 20,000 AED +incentives
Interested General Practitioner kindly sends your CV
Dental nurses Dubai
Urgently hiring dynamic dental nurses with MOH license for a respected Dental Clinic in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE.
Should be available to join immediately.
Interested candidates may send their CV
Clinic nurse Dubai
Job description: Urgent Hiring
HOME Care NURSE/ Clinic Nurse
Only Female Nurse (Location: Al Ain)
Accommodation: Provided by the Company
•8000-10000 aed monthly starting salary
• must have a DOH/HAAD license or eligibility letter OR ELIGIBLE FOR HAAD
• Free Medical Services as per UAE Law.
All other terms and conditions shall be in accordance with UAE labor laws
Senior Practice Nurse Dubai
Independently run the general practice clinics which include but not limited to:
Ante Natal Screen,
Nurse Walk In Clinic
Nurse Advice Line
Pediatric Clinics (depends on previous experience and/or qualifications)
- Conduct regulatory medicals and screening medicals as required and carry out telephone triage, deciding on appointment priorities or need for external referral.
- Interpret Laboratory and Pathology results and make appropriate referral to Physician for abnormal results where required.
- Independently process cervical smear tests and accurately documenting the results in the medical record to ensure precession with recall requirements.
- Assess acute conditions presented to the nurse walk in clinics ensuring either definitive care by a physician when required or definitive care by nurse as relevant to the patient?s condition.
- Promote health to client group through education when required on Life Style Adjustment. Offer advice to patients on health issues either during appointments or when assigned to either the nurse advice line or telephone triage lines
- Continuously assess risk and ensure appropriate measures are taken within the practice to minimise risk by monitoring work areas and ensures they are Hazard free. Practice Infection Control principles in every day practice.
- Actively participates in clinical audit and shows ability to multi task including data collection whilst running their clinics.
- Ensure accurate and timely recording of all test results in to the medical information system prior to the patient seeing the doctor and alert the doctor of any irregularities in the tests performed.
- Maintain continued professional development through research in the areas of Nursing and Medicine in order to maintain and build on evidence-based protocols for exemplary care.
- 5 years experience as Medical/Clinical Nurse.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent).
- Eligible for licensing as a Registered Nurse with Dubai Health Authority (DHA)
- Registered Nurse with previous experience in either Primary Care Nursing or Aviation Medicine is highly desirable. salary is negotiable by employer
Home Care Nurses Dubai
We are hiring now for home care nurses, this is a great position , you must have experience, the salary is negotiable