- Master’s degree in Dermatology from a reputable university.
- HAAD license required.
- 3+ years experience in dermatology.
- Fluent Arabic with good command of English.
- Experience in cosmetology is certainly a plus.
- Consult & diagnose clients/patient on skin related concerns.
- Provide appropriate treatment including medicine and cosmetic dermatology procedures.
- Follow-up and ensure efficacy and client satisfaction.
- Supervise all Cosmetic dermatology services performed by the technical staff.
- Adhere to all safety guidelines & processes designed by the clinic.
- Custodian of and has to drive key service quality processes at the clinic level.
- Supervise services.
- Ensure safety & process adherence.
- Attend to any emergencies arising during the course of treatment/procedure being offered to a client/patient.
- Treat skin disorders such as: Acne, Hyper-pigmentation, large pores, fine lines and wrinkles, rosacea, stretch marks….
- Perform medical aesthetic procedure such as but not limited to: Botox, Fillers, Laser rejuvenation, Fractional lasers, Skin rejuvenation, Skin resurfacing, Mesotherapy, Chemical peels, Cellulite reduction machines…
Laser Therapist Dubai
Our Client is urgently looking for a DHA licensed laser therapist or DHA licensed Registered Nurse with experience in dermatology department, to join their excellent clinic in Dubai.
- DHA license as a Laser Therapist or DHA license as a Registered Nurse with experience in dermatology department
- Good level of English
Allied Healthcare LLC
X-Ray Technicians Dubai
The clinic has 2 openings for X-ray technicians, you must be a qualified technician with experience , 2- 3 years, we offer a great salary package
Care Professionals Dubai
you should expert clinical skills in managing the critical care of all categories in Medical Department patients and Monitor patient progress and identifies any changes in status, acting on those changes to insure patient comfort and safety.
you will be Assisting physicians and all healthcare professionals caring for patient, always giving a complete and thorough report on patient status at end of shift/assignment. also Performing routine nursing care to assigned patients, while utilizing age specific and universal precaution practices at all times.Contributed to strategic plans and initiatives to advance standards of care excellence, improve patient outcomes and drive continuous improvement.
Care for patient with PEG tube, Tracheostomy Tube and on Mechanical Ventilator
Dental Assistant Dubai
we are looking for a Dental Assistant / Dental Nurse to be part of our talented team of top dentistry professionals that provide our local and international patients with the highest standards of care, by offering a wide-range of treatment options.
The duties of a dental assistant are among the most comprehensive and varied in the dental office. The dental nurse performs many tasks requiring both interpersonal and technical skills. Your nursing responsibilities may include:
assisting the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
taking and developing dental radiographs (x-rays)
asking about the patient's medical history and taking blood pressure and pulse
Floor Manager Dubai
ground floor manager.
We are looking for a professional Ground Floor Manager for our medical facility
hold many responsibilities in overseeing the well-functioning of medical facility, including its staffing, financing, policymaking, and patient care. manager works diligently to ensure the needs of the clinic as well as its physicians, nurses, and other medical professionals are met.
We are seeking an experienced & motivated Medical Physicians to join our team in Abu Dhabi. If you are eager to lead a team, and looking for a fresh career change then please send us a copy of your CV with photo. Please note, HAAD license is mandatory and will be entertained
Roland and Associates
Female Laparoscopic Gynecologist Dubai
an excellent opportunity for a Female Laparoscopic Gynecologist, who are interested to work with the leading healthcare groups in UAE Candidates Profile: Designation: sp. Laparoscopic Gynecologist (Female) Qualification: MS/DNB Experience: 3 years after post graduation Job Location: Dubai Remuneration: Best in industry Nationality: Indian DHA License will be an added advantage Interested professionals kindly mail your detailed updated CV