Several Medical Positions Dubai
Styracorp Management Services has a number of exciting vacancies in UAE.
Our client, a leading and well established private hospital in Abu Dubai is looking to employ dynamic, well experienced professionals to join their team of medical experts.
We have vacancies for the following:
1. Consultant ENT
2. Specialist Neonatologist
3. Consultant / Specialist Gynecologist (Female)
4. Consultant / Specialist Dermatologist
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: preferably with HAAD / DHA License
Endodontist for a position in the UAE
Our client is urgently looking for a Endodontist
candidate must have a Degree and must be currently in UAE
Must have DHA
Please send your CV and your salary expectations
Consultant Dermatologist Dubai
A Government Facility is looking for a Full-time Consultant Dermatologist Offering an attractive salary package plus other benefits. Kindly submit your CV to immediate Interview call-back
Dental technician Dubai
Job description: Urgently Required MOH certified Dental Technician for a Reputed Dental Laboratory in Sharjah.
Candidates should have experience in all lab work and should be independent and hard worker.
Freshers also can apply..
Front Desk Supervisor for Dental Dubai
Looking for an experienced and self-engaged front desk supervisor for a Dental Clinic in Dubai.
Candidate must speak fluent English, have administrational and managerial skills.
The tasks will be to coordinate patients, supervise receptionists, coordinate administrational issues with doctors, support patients with information on our products.
Job description: Main Responsibilities:
• Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
• Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
• Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
• Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing division's philosophies and standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
• Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
• Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
• Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
• Timely reporting to head nurse if any problem solving issues
• Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements
• Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications
• Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
School Nurse Dubai
Kids Nursery full time registered nurse is required to be on the premise every day. The nurse must be aware of her responsibilities in respect of Data Protection (Act 1998), Safeguarding, Health, Risk and Safety, RIGGOR (Reporting of Injuries, Diseases & Dangerous Occurrences regulations 1995) COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health).
In accordance with the settings policy and procedures all policies must be read, understood & in practice. Training is provided and an agreed continuous professional development plan (CPD) is to be implemented. The law requires an employer to display notices on safety and clear instructions for staff and visitors to the school.
• To administer First Aid Treatment and liaise with the staff on infection control.
• Maintain school health records, including all accident and incident reports.
• Display / update health notices and research new initiatives.
• Update children’s health information & provide all staff with allergy and diet requirements.
• To liaise with management and the schools visiting pediatrician.
• To follow up on any medical concerns mentioned by staff.
• To telephone the parents and be the first point of contact on all medical matters.
• To work as an assistant to the teacher when needed.
• To visit the classrooms throughout the day, checking on children and answering any teachers’ medical concerns.
• The nurse may administer prescribed medicines, providing it is not the first dose. The child’s name should be clearly marked on the medicine and the records completed and signed by the parent before administration.
• The nurse is not permitted to cut children's nails.
• The nurse is not to administer suppositories.
• The nurse must check and record the temperature of all fridges twice daily.
• It is the responsibility of the nurse to maintain and restock all medical supplies on the premises and ensure the clinic is clean and tidy at all times.
• Replenish portable first aid kits for field trips and check all bus medical kits. To ensure these are to be fully supplied and all medication to be within the expiry date.
• Work with multi agencies on inspections of the nursery premises.
• Update medical license and malpractice in accordance with online DOH requirements.
• Effective communication and teamwork in respect of inclusion and special needs.
• To continually take risk assessments of the interior and exterior of the premises and inform the security guard in writing of essential remedial works.
Specialist Urologist with License, Dubai
If you wish to grow with us, apply now and become part of our Medical Team!
A renowned and leading private healthcare in Dubai is in need of Specialist Urologist either Male or Female with extensive experience to join our excellent team. Only can join immediately will be entertained. If you meet the above requirements, please send us a copy of you CV