Regional Medical Device Sales Representative / Manager
• We are currently recruiting two Medical Device Sales Representatives positions for a company involved with In Vitro Diagnostics to be based in Dubai, UAE, who will be representing the Dubai and Abu Dhabi Area.
The job of Regional Medical Device Sales Representative plays a key role in linking medical device companies and healthcare professionals. A Medical Rep promotes Company's registered products, to a variety of customers. This job also works strategically to increase the awareness and create the demand for company products.
• Visit and arrange appointments with prospective customers inclusive of targeted health care professionals.
• Has strong medical sales contacts, and high medical device sales targets record considered an asset.
• Conduct Promotional Visits to an array of Medical Staff to increase product awareness.
• Build and maintain professional relationships, both internally and externally with all concerned.
• Establish and maintain detailed records of all customers.
• Able to achieve the set sales targets.
• Ability to build, supervise and control field sales team
• Individual with own car considered an asset
The candidate should be a post secondary graduate or experience in a related field, with minimum of 2 to 5 years of sales experience in similar field, in UAE with valid UAE Driving License.
Job Type: Full-time
• Bachelor's/experience in related field
• Medical Representative: 2 - 5 years
Required license or certification:
• UAE Driving License
Khalidha Medical Centre L.L.C
Male General Practitioner with DHA eligibility letter
required for a reputed Medical Centre in Dubai.
Contracts independently to render nursing care in a private home: Administers medications, treatments, dressings, and other nursing services, according to physician's instructions and condition of patient.
2) Observes, evaluates, and records symptoms.
3) Applies independent emergency measures to counteract adverse developments and refers as needed
4) Directs patient in good health habits by giving health education
5) Gives information to family in treatment of patient and maintenance of healthful environment.
6) Maintains medical equipments and supplies.
7) Cooperates with community agencies furnishing assistance to patient.
8) Assisits clients at meals
9)Assist patients in bathing and toiletting
10)Attend to clients need
Message Therapist Dubai
A high star Salon which is located in Center of Dubai looking for Massage Therapist that can provides individualized bodywork treatments that meet the clients’ needs and expectations
Qualified and competent in Massage Therapy
Must be trained in all areas of Massage Therapy.
Able to work in a team environment
Passionate about helping our clients achieve their goals
Medical Sales Reps Dubai
Medical Sales Representative
-Age: 23-30 years old
-Graduate of any Medical field
-At least 1 year experience as Medical Sales Representative
-Knowledgeable in UAE
-Must have Driving License
-Preferably Arabic speaker
Dental Nurse Dubai
Prestigious medical center in Sharjah looking for a FEMALE Dental Nurse with or without experience for immediate joining.
Health Care Positions Dubai
1- Product Specialist, wound care, Abu Dhabi
2- Product Specialist, Wound care, Dubai
3- Product Specialist, NICU, Anesthesia, consumables (NICU experience is a must)
4- Product Specialist, Orthopedics, Endoscopy
Preferably we need someone who obtains the following qualifications:
• Pleasing Personality
• Can independently work with minimal supervision
• Active, smart & willing to be assign anywhere in UAE
• University Degree with Medical Background
• Minimum experience:3 years, UAE market experience is a MUST
• With UAE Driving License
• Male or Female
• Adopt and cooperate with the rules and regulations set by the management in terms of sales and marketing
• Stay up-to-date with product knowledge, business flow, sales process and market dynamic
• Recommend product enhancements and updates to identify new business opportunities
• Establish good rapport with key clients to obtain new account and orders
• Address customer issues and concerns in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction
• Coordinate with sales team to identify new customers and to retain existing customers
• Maintain complete documentations for all product related activities
• Set a regular visit to key customers, not only to promote new products but to take up their regular requirements
• Regularly update the superiors for his/her daily activities and highlights the important points in the market