Hair Laser Specialist Dubai
Recognized laser and beauty qualifications
Must be experienced and holding a DHA license to practise.
multinational medical center, prestigious and v.well established in Dubai; Looking for an arab consultant Radiologist with an american/canadian/Irish or UK board to join its professional team.
Female Nurses Dubai
Female Registered nurse with /without HAAD for clinic in Al Ain:
Female Registered nurse with /without HAAD urgently needed for a clinic in Al Ain,
salary negotiable depending on experience & license
If you wish to grow with us, apply now and become part of our Medical Team!
A renowned and leading private healthcare in Dubai is in need of Clinical Psychologist either Male or Female with extensive experience to join our excellent team. Only can join immediately will be entertained. If you meet the above requirements, please send us a copy of you CV
Medical Simulation Training Coordinator for a multinational distributor of medical devices in Dubai.
Location : Dubai Silicon Oasis
The Healthcare / Medical Simulation Training Coordinator is primarily responsible for regionally selling healthcare simulation solutions to all clients and prospects. In this role, you will be aligned to Simulation Solutions with the clinical and business objectives of the customer, and to increase the companys' revenues in the account.
Visionary approach to simulation education in clinical and academic settings.
Demonstrated ability to plan, implement, and evaluate all aspects of simulation education.
Familiarity with use and basic maintenance of simulation equipment.
Collaborative approach to working with institutions, faculty , staff, and students.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Commitment to fostering diversity.
Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:Essential requirements:
Leo Marshell Agency
Specialist A Dermatologist - Sharjah, UAE
* Specialist A or B Dermatologist required for a reputable group of clinics in Sharjah, UAE
Successful candidates should possess:
* At least 7 + year’s relevant experience;
* Graduate of an accredited college or university with the title of MD or equivalent as per MOH guidelines;
* MD qualification; plus a sub-speciality certificate i.e. Dermatology;
* Have either an MOH license or DHA/HAAD license i.e Specialist A/B Dermatology.
* Should have experience of invasive and non-invasive procedures as well as at least 3 or 2 years recent experience of laser hair removal.
Registered Nurses Dubai
Openings exist for registered nurses with around 4 years experience, if you have previous experience in nursing, then please apply