Interventional Cardiologist UAE
Looking for experienced Interventional Cardiologist with an interest in a move to the area. Experience in interventional cardiology is critical.
2. Experience in interventional cardiology.
Clinical Psychologist Dubai
Counseling Center is looking for a Clinical Psychologist
- at least 2 years of experience in Clinical Psychology
- Fluent English
- Masters or PhD degree in Psychology
- husband visa
Laser Technician Dubai
To transport, operate and set up lasers safely while providing the best in customer service. Our laser assistants provide support to physicians and surgical staff on state of the art technology. We expect excellence on laser safety and proper operation standards on medical lasers.
Duties (included but not limited to):
To properly and safely operate lasers
Have a basic knowledge of anatomy and complete all required courses pertaining to lasers
Following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies
Serves and protects the operating room by adhering to professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and HIPAA standards
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations;and maintaining licensing
Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Some travel will be required
Currently hiring nurses for NHS Hospitals.
UAE License and IELTS is an advantage but not a must.
Monthly income is 15,000aed plus overtime.
Occupational Therapist with License, Dubai
If you wish to grow with us, apply now and become part of our Medical Team!
A renowned and leading private healthcare in Dubai is in need of Occupational Therapist either Male or Female with extensive experience to join our excellent team. Only can join immediately will be entertained. If you meet the above requirements, please send us a copy of you CV
Head nurse Dubai
Job description: Our client is a large private hospital in the state of Kuwait. Their dedication towards development and growth is reflected in the ongoing expansion. Care is provided through a competent and diverse team of health care professionals in multiple departments, utilizing the latest technology and applying evidence-based practices
Job title: Head Nurse
Work location & timings: Kuwait / Timings as per the hospital shifts
Division / Department:
Homecare nurses Dubai
Job description: Aster DM Healthcare is hiring# Home care-Staff Nurse
Urgent Requirement -Homecare Staff Nurse for our Aster Grace facility Abu dhabi
#Assess patients’ condition during every visit and chart your observations
#Perform evaluation tasks, including vital signs and medication review
#Administer medication as prescribed by the patient’s Physician
#Dress or redress open wounds and assess progress of healing
#Educate patients and their families on proper home health care strategies and procedures
#Coordinate with Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Physicians and anyone else involved in the patient’s care plan
#Provide palliative care as needed to keep the patient comfortable
#Make recommendations for devices or tools that might improve the patient’s quality of life
#Listen to the patient and respond to concerns or requests
Experience: Min. 2 years
Nursing degree with eligibility holder
Good communication skills
Candidates who are interested please email your CV
Clinical Psychologist Dubai
Due to their successful expansion of our client who have opened 4 new mental health centers in United Arab Emirates we are currently assisting them in expanding their team members of clinical staff. They are currently looking to add a specialist with experience within eating disorders to their team.
On offer would be a negotiable salary + commission 1 months paid accommodation
3 months car rental paid for
$1500 will be provided to you for continuous education courses - additional to those the client will require you to take for the position.
Medical insurance will be provided Visa cost will be covered by facility Flights once a year back to home country
Type: Full Time – Permanent
Clinical psychologist job description includes key duties:
- Offering therapy for difficulties relating to anxiety, depression, addictions, social and interpersonal problems, challenging behavior and, increasingly, a range of more difficult problems, specifically EATING DISORDERS.
- Rehabilitating long-stay patients into the community.
- Developing and evaluating service provision.
- Providing consultation to other professions, encouraging a psychological approach in their work.
- Developing and supervising high-quality assessment and therapeutic work by colleagues in multidisciplinary teams.
- Counseling and supporting providers.
- Carrying out applied research, adding to the evidence base of practice in a variety of health care settings.
- Assessing a client’s needs, abilities or behavior using a variety of methods, including psychometric tests, interviews and direct observation of behavior.
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team alongside doctors, nurses, social workers, education professionals, health visitors, school health nurses, occupational therapists and physiotherapists.
- Devising and monitoring appropriate programs of treatment, including therapy, counseling or advice, in collaboration with colleagues.