Ansari Medical Centre
Female Nurses ( Without HAAD)is Required for reputed medical centre in Abu dhabi, Salary AED 4500/- . preferred Husband Visa/Visit visa . send your cv
Pharmacist/Trainee Pharmacist Dubai
Currently hiring Pharmacists /Trainee Pharmacists for LIFE Pharmacy - Largest Retail Chain of Pharmacies in UAE.
- B Pharm /M Pharm /Pharm D
- DHA/ MOH -added advantage
- Good communication & people skills.
A Pharmacist with LIFE, you will be providing excellent inspiring and re assuring customer care. More than just dispensing medicine, it’s looking after our customers and patients, listening to them and giving expert advice. You’ll also experience a superior work environment, innovative patient care programs, evolving growth and learning programs, and generous compensation and benefits. Your work will make a genuine difference in people's lives, and you’ll work with highly motivated colleagues in a friendly, collaborative environment that continually challenges you to grow your abilities and advance your career.
Pharmacist with HAAD License Dubai
Urgently required !!
A Pharmacist with HAAD License and 2 years of experience in Abu Dhabi is required for a pharmacy within a reputable medical center in Musaffah , Abu Dhabi
Radiographer /Sonographer Dubai
WE are currently looking for FEMALE Radiographer /Sonographer for an Radiology Centre
With Radiology experience. Kindly forward your CV.
To perform routine radiography
Maintains departmental standards by following policy and procedure guidelines
Should deliver with high standards of patient care. Understand patient confidentiality, deal with patients appropriately, explain procedures along with treatment options and after care. Work well with in a team, guide and coach nurses where required. Have a good understanding of compliance and cross infection control. Patient friendly
Good English Level
- Professional registration with MOH license or at least the eligibility letter / evaluation certificate
Salary varies according to the qualifications and years of experience
Possibility of incentives plan, yearly 30 days paid annual leave
Private Duty Nurse Dubai
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- 1 years experience in a clinical setting
- Experience in handling Elderly Patients
- NON HAAD
- FEMALE candidates only
- Knowledgeable with Basic Arabic is preferred but not required
- Salary Offer - Competetive
- Free Accommodation
- Free Transportation
- 1 Month Annual Leave
- No Placement Fee
- No Salary Deduction
- URGENT Hiring
Job Type: Full-time
- Clinical: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Not Preferred
We are looking for following healthcare professionals for a well established medical facility in RAK and Sharjah:
• Specialist OBGYNE (Female / preferably from Kerala and can speak Malayalam)
• ENT Specialist (preferably from Kerala and can speak Malayalam)
• Physiotherapist (Female / Any nationality / Must have MOH License)
• Marketing Executive (with medical/clinic background and should have valid UAE driver’s license)
If you meet above requirements and qualifications
Dentist HAAD License Dubai
A Dentist with HAAD License is required for a dental clinic within a reputable medical center in Musaffah , Abu Dhabi
Salary + incentives
Registered Nurses Dubai
AGM (Assistance Group MENASA) a newly established company in JLT, Dubai is urgently looking to hire Filipino registered nurses to man AGM Emergency Response Centre (ERC)
The ERC medical officer provides the necessary support to assistance/insurance companies requiring assistance services for medical and none medical cases.
The overall work of the ERC medical officers aims to provide the highest quality of service to our clients in regards to incoming assistance requests. This is done through high analytical skills and strong customer service oriented mindset ensuring highest professional's standards in the assistance industry.
AGM is a Scandinavian / European Managed Company
AGM expect as a minimum:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- 2- 3 years nursing experience preferably from the ER
- DHA license a plus
- Knowledge of the used of ICD codes
- Insurance and assistance experience from a call center a plus
- Ability to keep high customer service and high focus under a workload.
- Analytical Thinking
- Fluent in English