Registered NURSE (Preferably Arabic or Western Female)
If you wish to grow with us, apply now and become part of our Medical Team!
A renowned and leading private healthcare in Dubai is in need of Registered NURSE for VIP Department preferably Female Arabic or Western originated with extensive experience in Maternity/ Medical / Surgical Department to join our excellent team. Only can join immediately will be entertained. If you meet the above requirements, please send us a copy of you CV
Gynaecologist Specialist or Consultant Dubai
** Annual Salary: 600000 AED - 720000 AED
** Preferred Female only
** 10+yrs exp
** Must hold UAE MOH license
* Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results.
* Treat diseases of female organs.
* Care for and treat women during prenatal, natal, and postnatal periods.
* Prescribe or administer therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
* Perform cesarean sections or other surgical procedures as needed to preserve patients\' health and deliver babies safely.
* Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patient. Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
* Monitor patients\' conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
* Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention. Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioner when necessary.
* Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff.
* Consult with or provide consulting services to other physicians.
* Plan, implement, or administer health programs in hospitals, businesses, or communities for prevention and treatment of injuries or illnesses.
* Prepare government and organizational reports on birth, death, and disease statistics, workforce evaluations, or the medical status of individuals.
* Conduct research to develop or test medications, treatments, or procedures to prevent or control disease or injury.
OB-GYN nurses perform a variety of screenings and diagnostic tests on women.
The nurses who work with pregnant mothers and newborns are called obstetrics-gynecology nurses. While a significant part of the work of OB-GYN nurses revolves around pregnancy and childbirth, they also work with women with reproductive cancers, hormone disorders or other obstetrical and gynecological problems. Virtually all OB/GYN nurses are registered nurses. Some OB-GYN nurses earn certifications and specialize in labor, delivery, neonatal nursing or neonatal intensive care, especially in larger hospitals. A few even choose to go back to school to become nurse-midwives or OB-GYN physician assistants.
OB-GYN department nurses are typically responsible for an initial patient assessment, so in a way, you serve as "the face" of the practice. It's an opportunity for you to use your expertise and helpful spirit to put soon-to-be mothers at ease. In addition to being friendly and encouraging, you will gather information about a patient's health history and current health status. After obtaining a medical history, a nurse finishes up her assessment by taking vital signs, listening to the heart and lungs and doing an external examination. Throughout, your duties include showing that warm, friendly bedside manner.
Direct Patient Care
Taking care of patients is, of course, your primary responsibility as a nurse, and OB-GYN nurses have broad patient care responsibilities. They help in preparing for and carrying out gynecological tests and pregnancy and delivery-related screenings and procedures, which means you need a working knowledge of a range of hospital and lab equipment. You also frequently perform obstetrics-related duties, including uterine massages and monitoring contractions and the baby's pulse. You might even help to deliver babies.
Patient education and answering questions are a part of almost every nurse's job, including OB-GYN nurses. Your main job in this respect is to educate patients about what to expect during and after delivering a baby or undergoing a surgical procedure. This is especially appreciated by young or first-time moms. You also educate patients on proper nutrition and appropriate exercise,
Gulf health recruit
Position : General Practitioner
License : Moh License / Evaluation Letter/DHA/HAAD
Gender : Male (Preferred)
Interested candidates may please forward resume to kavita(at)gulfhealthrecruit(dot)com
Please feel free to get in touch with us on the below given number
Gulf Health Recruit
The Registered Nurses will provide support to the team of physicians to ensure the high standard of care to patients. The outpatient clinic has a diverse team of 9 specialists physicians and caters for both insured and walk-in patients.
Furthermore, this role is within easy reach to the Dubai Metro and Bus station. This is a full-time position. Working hours 9am to 1pm and 5pm to 9pm, 6 days a week.
- Current and valid DHA or HAAD or MOH registration
- Must be Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- At least 2-4 years experience in an outpatient or hospital setting
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to accept, adapt to and evaluate change
A leading recruitment consultancy in dubai is pleased to announce that one of our leading clients in Abu Dhabi is expanding their facilities and we are looking to recruit a Dermatologist. Our client is MEDICAL CENTER in the region.
We are looking for candidates with any of the following qualifications:
- HAAD/DHA Licensed / No HAAD Passer or DHA Eligibility letter
- Can join immediately or 1-2 months notice
- Willing to give interview immediately
- Willing to work in Split shift
- Willing to work in Baniyas and/or Abu Dhabi
Home Care Nurses Dubai
We are hiring now for home care nurses, this is a great position , you must have experience, the salary is negotiable
Veterinarian doctor required for pet animal clinic, salary, relocation and housing is provided