Senior Security Engineer Dubai
Permanent opening for MNC company.
4-7 yrs of exp., salary 12-20 K AED
immediate joinees to 15 days joinees
Saudi Arab Location, insurance provided by the company.
PCNSE (Palo alto) certificate mandatory along with CISCO sourcefire, firepower, ASA firewall etc.
J2EE Developer Dubai
J2EE Process Server Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Should have strong development experience in J2EE and Process Server
Experience Required: 3 to 5Years.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
Software Engineer Dubai
Location: Dubai, UAE
Reports to: Developer Lead
Classification: Full Time
We are a talented & motivated multicultural team, working on our first 3D featured animation movie. We need a Software Engineer to support all the Technical tools we use in our daily work. Our Software Engineer will together with the IT team support, maintain and develop our project management tool, various other tools we use in the production and web pages which is a part of our company.
We are looking for someone with skills and experience as follow:
The perfect candidate need to have:
- Experience with NoSQL databases (like Couch DB, Mongo DB)
- can work in HTML5
- and also with CSS
- experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- worked as a software engineer for at least 5 years
Nice to have:
- experience with PHP
- and MySQL
If you have the required skills and experience as mentioned above we look forward to receive your CV
Field engineer Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for IT&T Field Engineer for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set Required
• 5 years in IT&T service desk support or system administrations.
• Past experience in Energy sector is preferable.
• B.Cs. in computer science/engineering or National Diploma and relevant experience
• High end Vendor Certifications are required.
• Solid hands-on experience in service delivery based on ITIL framework. Able to handle escalations from the first line support (Technicians and Sr. Technicians) and able to optimize and report on the services provided.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 1 month
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems - Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Qatar.
Android Developer Dubai
Experience optimizing, refactoring, and debugging views and layout hierarchies
Experience in creating UIs using custom themes, styles, attributes, and resources
Excellent communication and documentation skills
Ability to work interactively with Product, Design, Back-End and QA teams
Ability to discuss and debate, as well as give and take support and challenges in a team environment
Desired Skills & Experience for Android Developer
Indepth coding experience
Thorough understanding of core Android concepts and experience building apps compatible with Android OS versions 1.6 through 4.2
Expert knowledge of Android SDK
Skill Set required:
• Should have good experience in Financial Accounting Project.
• Should be fluent in Arabic / English.
Experience Required: 10+Years.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate.
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Qatar.
Program Manager Dubai
• Higher Vocational Education (technical, mathematical, IT);
• Successful management experience in the IT sector from 3 years;
• Experience as an engineer-programmer to manager in IT companies;
• Leadership skills, successful organizational practices, the ability for the sake of efficiency and success of the "bend" business system where it will benefit the cause;
• Ability to think outside the box "to go beyond the proposed";
• The presence of specific successful projects, which have provided innovations in business processes;
• Knowledge of current trends and development practices and application of IT;
• Experience of forming and maintaining effective processes within IT Service, the effective implementation of IT-daily maintenance operations and monitoring systems;
• Experience in identifying the needs of the functional units in order to introduce new products, solutions, processes, services for business development;
• Experience in management of projects for the implementation and integration of information systems;
• Experience in the organization and implementation of an effective strategy for IT development, architecture optimization, cost, performance of IT-products;
• Experience of the organization, maintenance and development of IT-infrastructure, providing opportunities for business growth;
• Experience in the development and implementation of the project, technical documentation and internal regulations;
• Experience in the development, implementation and maintenance of an information security policy and other necessary IT-specific business policies;
• Ability to organize teamwork, as well as personally, as a leader, able to work independently and take responsibility for the outcome;
• High degree of self-organization, ability to multitask;
• Analytical mind, systematic, pro-active.
• Experience in solving complex problems with a limited budget and deadlines.
• Experience managing a division of 20 people.
• Project management experience.
• Excellent salary with the prospect of growth as a result of - for a good result, we are willing to pay above the market;
• Ability to be the boss of their team and their functionality with a maximum level of autonomy (subject to the consent of the mirror with the responsibility for the results of the IT-department), creativity is welcomed (!);
• Work in a friendly team of professionals with a high level of self-motivation and corporate culture;
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth, realization of ambitious plans and objectives, modern working conditions;
• Registration in accordance with the Labor Code, social guarantees.
Desktop support Engineer Dubai
We are currently seeking a dynamic Desktop Support Engineer to join our team at our office in Dubai. The Desktop Support Engineer will be responsible for providing first line response for users requiring assistance with information technology issues and problems.
Troubleshoot and resolve issues with desktop hardware and software pertaining to LAN connectivity.
Install and configure workstations.
Create and update standard software loads for a variety of desktop systems.
Physically move and re-establish desktop systems and servers as required.
Assist LAN, WAN or the Systems Engineer as required.
Communicate technical issues to Corporate IT staff as needed.
Perform other job related duties as dictated by business needs
Provide training to onsite and remote users
Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers and administrative systems
Administer and maintains all server hardware and software, and ensures backup procedures are in place, monitored and tested
Install, administer, troubleshoot, and maintain LAN, PC and peripheral equipment
Work with vendors and internal support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop equipment and software
Create and maintain documentation on IT processes.
Track and maintain inventory and stock of PC/LAN equipment in order to meet business needs
Out-of-hours on-call responsibilities