Object Oriented Programming Concepts must be clear.
- Front End Technology (HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, XML)
- Knowledge of basic Python Modules is preferred.
- Knowledge of Odoo theme integration and Odoo Module Development.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in Odoo/Open ERP development.
- Odoo Functional and Technical knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of Core Python and programming concepts.
- Design and develop Odoo apps (new module development, customization, and development from scratch)
- Working knowledge of PostgreSQL, Unix/Linux, Knowledge of HTML5, CSS, JS.
- Experience in creating REST API for Odoo modules also integrating 3rd party applications.
- Knowledge in importing database
- Strong knowledge in Odoo deployment (on-premise and cloud) and setup.
- Strong working knowledge in Odoo Studio , e-Commerce, and Website builder.
PHP Developer Dubai
Employment Type: Temporary
Monthly Salary: 4,000 - 5,999 AED
Job Role: Php Developer
Minimum Work Experience: 1-2 Years
Minimum Education Level: High-School / Secondary
Listed By: Employer
Company Size: 1-10 Employees
Career Level: Mid-level
UX Designer Dubai
VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for UX Designers for one of its clients which is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company in Qatar with the following and terms and conditions.
Skill set required:
• Banking domain experience is a must.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume
JAVA/J2EE developer Dubai
As a Java Developer and J2EE expert you will be developing and supporting the application. you work closely with software architects and other senior engineers to design, document and maintain the performance of innovative applications. You are responsible for the system performance and stability within a high availability environment. This role include significant responsibilities and evolution possibilities.
- Senior Java Profiler responsible for analyzing, implementing and maintaining systems performance on the analytics platform
- Extensive java software performance tuning experience using Java and Open source Technology Experience in java development within a J2EE environment
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot, performance tune and understand existing java applications
- Collaborate efficiently with software architects and other team members to ensure an optimal system performance.
- Design, prototype and iterate on innovative solution to meet performance requirements
Oracle DBA for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• 5-6 years of experience as Oracle Database Administrator.
• Strong experience in Oracle RAC.
• Experience with Oracle RMAN, database replication, standby databases, backup and recovery procedures.
• Should have experience in Pl/Sql and Linux.
• Banking experience is mandatory
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate
QA Specialist Dubai
• Bachelors MIS/BIS/CS
• ITIL Foundation as minimum
Skill Set required:
• Knowledgeable about ITIL/ITSM adoption
• Service Management practitioner with experience doing policy, process, procedure and RACI work.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills. A significant component of the job will be the development of policy, process, procedure and RACI documentation.
• Sound understanding of Release, Change, Incident and Problem Management
• Business Cases & Solution Evaluation
• Capture the reasoning for initiating a project or task
• Current state assessment & desired state evaluation
• Compiling the business case document and presenting content
Lead Java developer Dubai
Java lead with SMS/Internet Banking exp.
Senior Java developer with 10 + years of experience in end to end development of SMS / Internet banking and messaging delivery platform development .
Candidates must be familiar with the latest Java technologies , security features and SMS banking trends .
As the position is for SME, candidate should also carry functional knowledge to guide PM and business .
Candidate will be responsible for the SMS banking application which is currently going under revamping .
He will own the application completely from technology standpoint and future developments .
SMS Banking / Mobile / Internet
Number Of Openings:
Minimum 10 year(s)
Oracle DBA Dubai
Database Administrator (SQL & Oracle upto latest version)
We are seeking a professional DBA with the technical skills and knowledge that extends across Application/ Server/ Storage/ Network technologies to administer a large, complex production DB environment and troubleshoot and provide system level guidance/ solutions. The role also performs effective centralised database administration for multiple databases globally, this includes SQL Server support & Oracle support for production, testing, and staging environments across the company.
This opportunity will suit an Oracle & SQL DBA (latest version) who enjoys providing technical guidance and who can play a key role in supporting and driving forward our database developments.
We are a passionate, forward-thinking, innovative company where things are always happening. We’re looking for people who work quickly, are competitive self-starters, smart and do what is needed.
• Design, develop, implement and maintain our core Oracle applications.
• Maintain our SQL / PLSQL processes.
• Ensure DB availability.
• Proactively manage and maintain security standards and controls.
• Actively seek to optimise and simplify our architecture.
• Take ownership of performance and capacity monitoring aspects of the DB.
• Execution of data migration jobs and scripts as required. • Assist the infrastructure team in sizing hardware used for the DB.
• Support and collaborate with product developers.
• Contribute to the creation and maintenance of disaster recovery plans.
• Create a reliable backup strategy. Ensure database backups are appropriately executed and periodic restorations are exercised to ensure backup quality.
• Determine and document DB policies, procedures and standards.
• Performance testing and evaluation to ensure data security, privacy and integrity. Identify & resolve the bottle necks and the deadlock issues.
• Ensure SLA's & operational KPI’s are met, working as necessary with internal and external support functions when major incidents occur.
Job Description/ Required skills
• Ideally Oracle Certified DB Professional (OCP) with 5+ years’ experience with Oracle, preferably in a lead role. Experience should include DB design (modelling and normalisation), capacity planning, performance tuning, storage management, back-up and recovery, managing schemas, report generation and DB clustering technologies.
• Operating system experience in Linux.
• Oracle management tools (Data Guard, RMAN, Data pump).
• Architecture design principles.
• Good problem solver, focused and dedicated developer with ability to work on your own as well as with a team.
• Hands on experience with DB standards and end user applications-translating capacity requirements into infrastructure deployment technology.
• Strong practical experience of SQL & ORACLE in a production RAC (ASM) environment (11gR2).
• Must be a self-starter with a strong attention to detail.
• Experience with an organisation with a key reliance on 24x7 reliability on its database.
• All applicants must have the right to work in the UAE without restrictions