Software Engineer/web Developer Dubai
Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.
Software engineer Dubai
Job description: Software Developer
5 + Years of proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
Masters/Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Proficiency in building web-based applications and Mobile Applications
Software Developement experience in .NET (MVC preferred), C#, JQuery etc.
In-depth knowledge of SQL Server Database Management - Queries/Procedures etc.
Experince in reporting tools (Crystal Reports, MS Reporting etc)
Salary: AED. 6000-8000
Web developer Dubai
Website Developer for our Qatar operations with the following skillsets and terms and conditions:
Skill Set Required
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in internal and external sites development
• Experience in websites technology and web based application
• Experience in developing and maintaining websites and Intranet.
• Experience in developing and maintaining Web services and multiâ€threading.
• Good programming experience in ASP.NET, PHP, SharePoint onsite/online, WordPress
• Familiar with workflow solutions including SharePoint workflows
• Good understanding on UI/UX design.
• Experience with code repositories and work item handling software (e.g. Team Foundation Server (TFS).
• Understanding of good software architecture design and scalability.
• Expertise or familiarity with wellâ€designed user interfaces.
• Handsâ€on experience in bug tracking and reporting.
• Ability to support and maintain existing code bases created by others.
• Familiar with the process of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
• Software Debugging and troubleshooting Skills.
• Writes and speaks effectively in English and is able to clearly communicate with peers, team and clients.
• Able to multiâ€task, triage issues, react well to changes and work independently.
• Able to work with minimal supervision and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
• Must have documented experience implementing, managing, and documenting a production environment with hundred users
• Experience in preparing technical documentation/specifications.
Terms and conditions:
IT Specialist Dubai
, we are looking for a candidate with below requirements.
• Minimum 2 Years of experience working on Firewall like Sonicwall,
Fortinet, Cisco ASA
• Should have experience on HP, Cisco & Aruba Switching
• Good experience on virtualization technology like Vmware & Hyper V.
• Good experience on Backup solution such as Physical server, virtualization
Virtual machine backup, Physical machine backup, and Computing Backup experience
• Product Knowledge on Veeam, Arcserve & Acronis.
• Experience on office 365, cloud email security solution
•Maintain good Rapo with the customer
Oracle Asset Management Oman
Job Location: Oman
(a) 10+ years of experience in Oracle EAM implementations (b) At least 1 implementation of Oracle EAM in Middle East (c) At least 1 implementation of Oracle EAM in Utility industry (k) At least 5 implementations of Oracle EAM overall (d) At least 1 implementation of Linear Asset Management in any region (e) Preference for EAM implementations of Linear Asset Management in Electricity industry
Module coverage:- (a) Enterprise Asset Management (Linear Asset industries) (b) Self-Service Work Requests (c) (d) Familiar with functionality offered by GRC modules for HSE related processes
EDW ETL consultant for Dubai
operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
1. 7 to 8 Year Experience in IBM DataStage (DataStage8.0.1, 7.5.)
2. RDBMS Experience: DB2 UDB, SQL, Oracle 9i/11g, Sybase
3. Experience using Unix Scripts
4. 2 Year in Banking Domain
5. 1 or 2 Year experience in Cognos Business Intelligence (Cognos BI 8.4 or 10)
6. Familiar with all the ETL Tools
7. IT experience in analysis, design, development, testing, implementation of Data warehousing applications
SMM, ASO, SEM (Digital Marketing Specialist) for Dubai Silicon Oasis located company
If your profile match 80 to 95% of the below listed, you will:
• Take ownership of technical SEO role on the website ranging from indexation and crawling to metadata and micro formatting.
• Develop and maintain keyword portfolio for itcostcut.com products and brands like a boss.
• Partner with content creators to understand and adhere to on-page SEO best practices.
• Expertly administer and maintain our Google Analytics installs on web properties.
• Facilitate creation and implementation of tags/pixels in Google Tag Manager.
• Identify key performance trends and insights through masterful analysis and reporting on content and campaigns.
• Develop, implement and support a flawless link building strategy.
• Continually generate new and fresh ideas for improving our content and content processes.
• Fastidiously support campaigns and initiatives across the department and company in other ways as needed.
What you've done: You must have a unique combination of skills, talents, and mindset, including:
• 3+ years working in a search engine marketing role.1-2 years’ experience working with Google Tag Manager.
• 5+ years’ experience working with Google Analytics + marketing-specific tools such as Screaming Frog, Moz, SEM Rush.
Extra credit for:
• Graduation in marketing, finance, economics or related business fields and working with digital marketing company.
• Experience data layer and a/b testing and using WordPress or multiple content management system.
SAP Consultant Qatar
VAM Systems is currently looking for SAP Core Application Consultant for our Qatar operations with the following terms and conditions:
Skill Set Required:
• Minimum 5+ years of experience in SAP Core Application modules like (CRM, SRM, PLM, SCM).
• Experience in Oil and Gas Industry is preferred.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Qatar.