System architect Qatar
VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for IT System Architect for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Should have 15 to 20 years of experience in banking domain.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Qatar.
Should you be interested in this opportunity
Mobile developer Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for Mobile Application Developer for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Should have experience Cross Platforms like in Xamarin & PhoneGap
Should have experience in Android & iOS mobile application development.
Hands on experience in Enterprise Application development both in Native and Hybrid.
Experience Required: 5+ Years
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in UAE.
Oracle Developer Bahrain
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Oracle Apex Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
• Minimum 4 years of experience in Software development
• Solid Oracle developer 2000 (forms, reports, graphics), exposure on 10g forms/reports and above.
• At least 1-2 years’ experience in developing application using ORACLE APEX
• Well-versed in Oracle database structure and possesses skills to create objects independently Strong PL/SQL and SQL skills.
• Experienced in making SDLC related documents.
• Innovative, self-learner and a team player.
• Fluent in English written and spoken.
• User requirement documentations.
• Application development and trouble shooting in Oracle platform.
• System development using PL-SQL, SQL, forms and reports
• Developing application test cases, Testing and recording the test cases
• User training on the applications- Delivery of projects on time, budget and quality.
Dot net developer Dubai
Job Post – Net Developer
We are looking for a Net Developer responsiblities mainly involve in development of VB.NET applications, maintenance of existing applications, unit testing, supporting release and implementation of new products, and maintaining technical documentation as appropriate.
Ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications
•Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field.
•At least 3 years experience as a VB.Net/ SQL Server developer
•Extensive experience with .NET Frameworks
•Extremely skilled with SQL Server Back-end development. SQL Optimization is a plus
•Preferably Microsoft .Net certified in any of the following: MCPD, MCAD, MCSD, and / or MCTS.
•Familiarity with Team Foundation Server/ Sourcesafe
If you think you’re the right candidate for this job, please send us your cv
Project Manager Dubai
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Engineering, or related field is required
• CCNA certification or the like
• Extensive knowledge of CCTV, access controls, electrical systems, energy management, fire alarm and smoke removal systems, heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems, control systems, building automation, troubleshooting, engineering, installation, management, and construction procedures
• Extensive knowledge in installation and programming of CCTV and Access Control systems especially moving camera systems
• Working experience in project management in the above fields
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Experience in New Product Development and Life Cycle Management in a security related industry
• Technical background in Electronics or Mechanical engineering preferred
• Self motivated, responsible, with a strong personality to drive projects
• Works well in a team environment and has the capability of analysis and problem-solving
• Excellent Communication and English skills, both in oral and written
• Have an extensive Marketing Skills
• Ability to persuade clients and make a productive indoor / outdoor sales
• Will be responsible for the project administration of all current and/or future installations of Security, CCTV, Card Access & other specialty systems where needed. Administration of these projects shall be coordinated with the respective management team.
• Oversee the proper documentation is being executed between the contracts administrator and sales representative to effectively consummate the engineering requirements.
• Supervise the requirement for proper documentation of project site visits, telephone communications, request for information, letter of transmittals, permits and applications fees and final closeout requirements are being properly executed.
• Oversee the required safety programs are being implemented to prevent unnecessary injury to our employees and insure we are in compliance on given projects.
• Execute the manpower backlog reports on a monthly basis to assist with the proper manpower loading requirements to achieve customer satisfaction and increased gross profit margin opportunities.
• Will be responsible to implement required change orders on projects which will achieve significant gross profit.
• Participate in meetings with contracts administration, field supervision and engineering departments to review all on-going projects.
• Assist with the construction schedule requirements to properly complete installation and final certification testing within the requirements agreed upon by the company and the respective customer.
Team manager Dubai
With a strong presence of more than 15+ years of operations in India XT (Xicom Technologies) is now looking to expand its Dynamic IT Sales Team in Dubai. Check out this exciting role and give me a shout if it sounds like you !
Please find below a brief Job Description for your reference:-
1.Responsible for heading up expansion in Dubai.
2.Targeting dynamically new prospects in UAE.
3.Generating leads through systematic prospecting, following up effectively and closing sales efficiently.
Desired Candidate's Skills :-
1.Existing business relationships and contacts within UAE.
2.Proven track record in selling IT Services (Mobile app ,Web and Software).
3.Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills at all levels.
IT technician Dubai
IT Technician cum Document Controller.
System and Network Support
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• Minimum 1-2 years working experience in handling support and IT infrastructure.
• Knowledgeable in installation, maintenance and support, hardware level, like MacBook, iMac, Printer Setup and configuration with excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Installation, Monitoring and maintaining of CCTV and DVR devices.
• Outlook mail configuration and Managing Email Accounts in multiple domains.
• Skills: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS X, MS Windows Server 2003/2012 with DHCP/DNS, Firewall, Active Directory, Network Printer.
• Ensure network connectivity throughout a company’s LAN/WAN infrastructure and Router/Access Point Configurations.
• Coordinating IT related purchases.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Looking to hire PHP, Wordpress, HTML 5 expert. Should be very good with designing. Designing is the key and must have attention to details. Should be able to differentiate between good and extra ordinary.
Self motivated and team player. All nationalities are welcome to apply. Please send your CVs with introduction about yourself and experience in web designing to the email.