Pixma Middle east technologies est
PHP Developer Dubai
We are currently looking for PHP developer(codeigniter) for short term project..preferred who have husband or father sponsorship currently its temporary but can be extendable based on project need
IT Technician Dubai
IT Technician with 2-3 UAE experience. Salary offered - AED 2500/-
Interested candidates please forward your resume IT Technician Dubai
Skill Set required:
• Should have experience in Business Analysis.
• Should have experience in Ecommerce, Payment gateway and Merchants support.
• Experience in Java, .NET, ASP or PHP.
Data Controller Dubai
• Manage in-out movement of all documents.
• Maintain a record of documents movements.
• Validate files to ensure proper submission of documents.
• Ensure control of all data is managed as per the document control procedures.
Develop document control processes for minimal loss.
• To perform a regular audit on all documents in order to ensure that all documents are properly maintained.
• Collect, review and introduce data into a computer.
• He or she is also responsible for reviewing the existing data and to correct or update when necessary.
• Assemble statistical reports of Documents.
• To maintain records of various tasks related to the job.
• Responsible for referring personal and telephone requests to the appropriate staff.
• Establishes data retrieval procedures and maps data between source systems and data warehouses.
• Able to schedule and prioritize data processing work
• Bachelor\'s degrees
• 6- 12 months of experience
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Team player
• Have good programming skills
• Multitasking ability
• Accurate and Organized
• Excellent Computer skills
• Knowledge about the usage of data processing equipments
Oracle Developer Bahrain
currently looking for Oracle Developer for one of our clients which is a leading Organizations in Bahrain with the following skill set and terms and conditions.
• Strong development experience in Oracle, plsql, forms and reports.
• Should have experience in Oracle Apps.
May Only Apply Bahrain Available Candidates.
Experience Required: 4+Years
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
The selected candidates shall be a direct employee of one of the leading Organizations in Bahrain.
Internet Crowd Workers Dubai
We are looking for Internet Crowd Workers to join our global crowdsourcing team. As a Crowd Worker your goal will be improve the internet user experience, around the globe, through participating to various projects. The knowledge you have of your own country is your greatest asset, providing our clients with valuable insight into each market.
As a contractor for iSoftStone, you gain the opportunity of working on a diverse range of projects for a multi-national corporation, in addition to a flexible working schedule and highly competitive rate which allows you a real work-life balance.
- Tasks vary between projects; generally we ask you to use the power of your local knowledge to understand, interpret and provide constructive feedback on a range of products and services provided by our clients
- Tasks and guidelines are provided via an online tool, which allows contractor to complete them whenever and wherever they have stable internet connection.
- High level proficiency in English
- Residing permanently in UAE
- At least 18 years of age
- High-level of awareness of United Arab Emirates contemporary culture (current events, news, media and history)
- Responsible, committed, results-driven and detail-oriented
- Capable of working flexible schedules
- Stable internet connection
- General proficiency with computer and web applications
Working conditions and compensation vary per project and you will work as an independent contractor.
Plante & Associates Middle East
Data Integration Analyst Dubai
The Data Integration Analyst will be responsible for the integration of data files from external sources to our business application. In addition, the analyst will build custom reports from our databases.
Bachelor\'s degree in computer engineering, electronics, business administration and/or statistical analysis with data mining or related field or equivalent or relevant work experience.
- Extensive experience (2+ years) in large scale data conversion/migration Experience data from legacy systems and different platforms to MySQL or Oracle databases using - Excel spreadsheets (supported by Visual Basic macros),mapping tools and SQL scripts.
- Experience with an enterprise reporting environment and extracting data from SAP source systems would be highly appreciated.
- Documenting conversion processes
- Ensuring data accuracy and integrity
- Focus on delivering results, and work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Provide accurate and appropriate feedback in a timely manner to his responsible
- Demonstrated ability to work independently effectively in a multi-cultural and language environment and as part of a team
- Multiple languages an asset
Front-End Web Developer who has experience in consumer facing products. You will help with the creation of dynamic website layouts and user interfaces. You should have working knowledge of the major tools and technologies used by and the challenges facing web developers. You should be capable of researching and prototyping new technologies and providing recommendations for application improvement as it pertains to the user interface. You should have some experience developing the back-end of websites alongside back-end developers to pre-designed and planned specifications.
Issue identification and resolution
Keep software systems up and running.
Ability to Remediate escalated service issues related, then design processes or technical solutions to prevent them from recurring.
Perform implementation reviews, advocate for new product features and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges
Technical design and solution development
Experience developing business applications and integration
Serve as a technical resource for building mobile applications and APIs.
Write mobile applications, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
Partner with internal teams to define and implement solutions that improve internal business processes.
Work closely with analysts to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
Build internal solutions, with custom front-ends (web, mobile) and back-end services that automate business processes.
Integrate third party products into internal systems as well as support and upgrade implemented systems.