BizTalk Consultant for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Should have experience in MS BizTalk Server 2009/2010
Proficiency in BizTalk Server Administration, Installation, and Configuration.
Experience Required 3+ years
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate.
Job description: Job Title: NetSuite Developer
4-5 years of experience
Participate in every aspect of the development lifecycle including, requirements gathering, solution architecture, development, testing, and deployment
• Work with team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications, and delegate casework
• Undertake analysis of user and business requirements, with regard to their impact on existing systems and environments and produce an appropriate business and/or system design.
• Analyze the impact of change, anticipates possible problems, and develop a plan to prevent them.
• Advocate and enable a philosophy for ongoing productivity improvement, reuse, and education.
• Speak knowledgeably of relevant Software Engineering processes and management during client discussions.
• Recognize when alternative perspectives are required and facilitate appropriate meetings.
• NetSuite Developer supports our ERP business solution and integrated business systems. This is a role that is responsible for the enhancement and maintenance of the production and sandbox instances.
• Hands-on experience with deployment, stabilization, and improvements of NetSuite ERP, integrated with other a
• Experience with customizing the NetSuite ERP Platform using custom fields, records, lists, forms, saved searches and reports.
• Ability to implement and support integrations with external systems.
• Ability to work with the Functional team to understand business requirements to make recommendations on the development approach. Assistance with testing and troubleshooting.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills and ability to work independently
BizTalk Consultant Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for BizTalk Consultant for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Minimum 8 years of experience with devlomnent & admin
Worked on Migration project especially on BizTalk 2010 to BizTalk 2016
Manage user and group accounts in Windows domains related to BizTalk Deployment and services
Should have experiences in Configuring ESB , BAM
DR Setup with Mirroring /Loging shipping
Must know how to configure BizTalk/SQL Server clustering and understand load balancing technologies.
Back and restore concepts and techniques
Internet Information Services (IIS) as orchestration as Web or WCF services.
Configure networking and connectivity
Performance monitoring and optimization techniques
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 1 month
Plante & Associates Middle East
Data Integration Analyst Dubai
The Data Integration Analyst will be responsible for the integration of data files from external sources to our business application. In addition, the analyst will build custom reports from our databases.
Bachelor\'s degree in computer engineering, electronics, business administration and/or statistical analysis with data mining or related field or equivalent or relevant work experience.
- Extensive experience (2+ years) in large scale data conversion/migration Experience data from legacy systems and different platforms to MySQL or Oracle databases using - Excel spreadsheets (supported by Visual Basic macros),mapping tools and SQL scripts.
- Experience with an enterprise reporting environment and extracting data from SAP source systems would be highly appreciated.
- Documenting conversion processes
- Ensuring data accuracy and integrity
- Focus on delivering results, and work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Provide accurate and appropriate feedback in a timely manner to his responsible
- Demonstrated ability to work independently effectively in a multi-cultural and language environment and as part of a team
- Multiple languages an asset
Engineer - Support Systems Dubai
Job Location: UAE
• To provide first level IT direction and support of end user computing environments, and the establishment of an effective support structure to ensure that IT systems and resources are delivered to the required levels of availability, redundancy, security and performance.
• Provide on-going (hands on) support to end users to ensure the efficient operation and use of IT systems and resources.
• Primary monitor of IT Service Desk phone extension, mailbox and log tickets as required
• Classification and diagnosis of incidents and requests, analyse & prioritize accordingly and (if required) assign to the correct support queues
• Resolve incidents and requests that are within first line scope of work:
• Administration of Active Directory (AD), Guest WiFi and Print Queue accounts
• Maintaining Service Desk documentation & knowledge articles.
• Meeting Room support, including assistance with Video Conferencing
• Primary user/support for workstation configuration management (via SCCM); e.g. deploying scripted applications, patches and image laptops/desktops
• Responsible for updating and progressing incidents/requests assigned via the IT Service Management tool
• Resolution of client device Soft- & Hardware related issues
• Cisco Call manager Administration
• Secondary user/support for workstation configuration management (currently using SCCM)
• Non automated Software installs
• Creating/Updating documentation and asset inventory (e.g. licenses, hardware, software and peripherals
• Diploma or Undergraduate Degree, preferably in CS or IT
• Windows 7 / Office 2010 certification
• Practical working experience working within the ITIL (or Cobit) Framework including the successful completion of the ITIL Foundations Exam
• Windows certification – MCDST or MCP
• Upto to 3-5 years IS experience
• Familiar with Windows 7 and the concept of DNS, DHCP, Active Directory setup and troubleshooting
• Familiarity with the use of Remote Desktop tools
SAP Consultant Qatar
VAM Systems is currently looking for SAP Core Application Consultant for our Qatar operations with the following terms and conditions:
Skill Set Required:
• Minimum 5+ years of experience in SAP Core Application modules like (CRM, SRM, PLM, SCM).
• Experience in Oil and Gas Industry is preferred.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Qatar.
IT Specialist Dubai
, we are looking for a candidate with below requirements.
• Minimum 2 Years of experience working on Firewall like Sonicwall,
Fortinet, Cisco ASA
• Should have experience on HP, Cisco & Aruba Switching
• Good experience on virtualization technology like Vmware & Hyper V.
• Good experience on Backup solution such as Physical server, virtualization
Virtual machine backup, Physical machine backup, and Computing Backup experience
• Product Knowledge on Veeam, Arcserve & Acronis.
• Experience on office 365, cloud email security solution
•Maintain good Rapo with the customer
Application designer Dubai
1. Build applications according to the design and provide designers with feedback and suggest tradeoffs when required
2. Ensure the code follows latest coding practices and industry standards
3. Work closely with backend developers to understand and properly use the systems APIs
4. Write both unit and integration tests, and develop automation tools for daily tasks
5. Challenge ideas and opinions to avoid pitfalls and inefficient solutions
2. Expert experience with React and responsive design
3. Mobile development experience with either native or web-to-native tooling and frameworks
5. Understanding of RESTful APIs and how use them in practice
6. Knowledge of Object-Oriented programing
7. Ability to write effective unit, integration, and end-user automation tests
8. Strong understanding of Agile methodologies
9. Experience as a Developer on a cross-functional agile team preferred
10. Strong communication skills with ability to communicate complex technical concepts and align organization on decisions
11. Sound problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly process complex information and present it clearly and simply
12. Utilizes team collaboration to create innovative solutions efficiently
13. Passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging /disruptive technologies
14. Wants to unleash inner self-starter and work in an environment that fosters entrepreneurial minds
15. Believes in culture of transparency and trust
16. Open to learning new ideas outside scope or knowledge skillset