Security Administrator for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• 5 years experience in Microsoft Networking environment, Intrusion techniques with securitytesting, computer system diagnostics.
• High degree of skills in Windows Server, Linux, and all office software products. Workingknowledge of firewall, Advanced Protection Systems, network, and servers.
• Knowledge of common protocols such as SNMP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, LDAP,KERBEROS, RADIUS, and SSL
• Proficient at researching issues using traffic analysis tools, forensic and debugging tools.
• DNS, IIS Administration and Security Fine tuning
• Create and update security policy, strategies, risk assessments, investigation into incidentsand audits.
• Configure, support and evaluate security tools. Review architectural designs and evaluatecompliance to applicable security standards.
• Conduct security audits and provide recommendations to mitigate risks. Ensure complianceto security standards and policy.
• Design solutions, configure or support Firewalls, Content Engines, Intruder Detection and/orPrevention Systems, and Advanced Threat Protection systems.
• Setup, configure, maintain and support patch management systems.
• BS in Computer Science, Microsoft MCSE or equivalent level of experience and/or training.MS preferred.
• Relevant Certification in Windows Environment
Team manager Dubai
With a strong presence of more than 15+ years of operations in India XT (Xicom Technologies) is now looking to expand its Dynamic IT Sales Team in Dubai. Check out this exciting role and give me a shout if it sounds like you !
Please find below a brief Job Description for your reference:-
1.Responsible for heading up expansion in Dubai.
2.Targeting dynamically new prospects in UAE.
3.Generating leads through systematic prospecting, following up effectively and closing sales efficiently.
Desired Candidate's Skills :-
1.Existing business relationships and contacts within UAE.
2.Proven track record in selling IT Services (Mobile app ,Web and Software).
3.Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills at all levels.
IT Support Agent Dubai
Arabic speaking is mandatory.
Number of Position:1
To manage delivery of IT Infrastructure services and support efficiently, effectively, consistently and manage resources (Applications, Data, People and Infrastructure) optimally, proactively and secure in alignment with business needs
To manage the design, implementation, support & maintenance of Centralised Active Directory and ADS based applications, Messaging, Collaboration, Share Point portal
Minimum of 3 to 4 years of experience in a IT Infrastructure role with strong technical knowledge
Object Oriented Programming Concepts must be clear.
- Front End Technology (HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, XML)
- Knowledge of basic Python Modules is preferred.
- Knowledge of Odoo theme integration and Odoo Module Development.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in Odoo/Open ERP development.
- Odoo Functional and Technical knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of Core Python and programming concepts.
- Design and develop Odoo apps (new module development, customization, and development from scratch)
- Working knowledge of PostgreSQL, Unix/Linux, Knowledge of HTML5, CSS, JS.
- Experience in creating REST API for Odoo modules also integrating 3rd party applications.
- Knowledge in importing database
- Strong knowledge in Odoo deployment (on-premise and cloud) and setup.
- Strong working knowledge in Odoo Studio , e-Commerce, and Website builder.
E Commerce Developer Dubai
Electro vision media
New company in Dubai looking for web developer with:
knowledge of ASP.Net, PHP, XML, HTML and CSS
Design and development of e-commerce company website. Manage and resolve day-to-day e-commerce issues. Design marketing brochures and required HTML pages. Knowledge of E-Marketing.and basic knowledge of social media marketing will be proffered.
Please forward your CV as soon as possible.
Salary : Maximum AED 5000 (all inclusive)
developer: 2 years
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai
Required education: Bachelor's
VINIRMA Consulting Pvt
Oracle Document Manager Dubai
Oracle Document Management System Expert for one of our client which is a leading Organization in Bahrain with the following skill set and terms and conditions.
• Should have experience in Oracle Document Management System (Oracle web center content & oracle document capture).
• At least 2 to 3 implementation experience.
Experience Required: 4+Years.
Test Engineer Dubai
currently looking for Test Engineer for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Graduate./ Post Graduate
Should have knowledge in both Issuing and acquiring
6-7 years of relevant experience preferably in cards technology
Should have good communication skills and enhance work environment.
Excellent analytical skills are required
Sound knowledge in credit card life cycle and should have implemented Card systems/ Switch migration/ any major acquiring project.
Should have acquiring expertise upto settlement and outgoing values in clearing files of Mastercard and VISA
Knowledge in MasterCard and Visa Authorization and presentment Simulators and LEXCEL simulator.
Should have knowledge in Central bank mandates and projects
Solutions Architect Dubai
Job description: JETEX Global is looking to hire a Solution Architect for Dubai office. If you possess the below requirements
The Solution Architect will participate in planning and defining system specification and be responsible for making high-level system design and dealing with technical issues in the development of product.
• Architect with strong knowledge in converting monolithic projects into Micro-services.
• 5+ years of experience as a technical architect
• Super strong technical expertise and highly engaged in sophisticated databases and bad technical debts.
• Hands-on experience with software development and system administration
• Experience in project management and service-oriented architecture (SOA)
• Familiarity with various operating systems (e.g. Windows, UNIX) and databases (e.g. MySQL, SQL)
• Experience in cloud technologies (e.g. VMware)
• Excellent communication skills
• Problem-solving aptitude
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field