EMC Storage Specialist for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• 4 Years of experience in EMC Storage.
• Should have experience in VMAX 40 and VNX.
• Should be able to handle things independently.
• Should have experience in datacenter migration.
• Should have experience in Banking
Terms and conditions:
Junior SharePoint Developers Dubai
Our client is a leading Digital agency here in Dubai and they are looking for Senior and Junior SharePoint Developers, who will be responsible for developing SharePoint applications around the core concepts of automation, workflow & process improvement, system/application integration, enterprise content management, and collaboration. These positions will be responsible for defining business and technical requirements, solutioning, architecting, designing, developing, deploying custom SharePoint solutions, and possibly providing ongoing SharePoint administration and technical support; using appropriate software engineering best practices and advanced components of Microsoft and other technologies.
You will be an trusted consultant, responsible for identifying desired outcomes of SharePoint solutions based on customer requirements, exploring business process improvements made possible by SharePoint solutions, analyzing dependencies, evaluating integration points, identifying risks, and documenting security and governance requirements. It is also important that you know when SharePoint is not the right solution for a business problem and can speak knowledgeably about potential alternatives.
These roles also will involve a minimum amount of travel within the Middle East to give onsite support for clients.
- Demonstrate business analysis and business process understanding.
- Convert functional specification document to detailed technical specification document.
- Help others in the organization with SharePoint knowledge at a level of understanding appropriate to their job function.
- Work closely and report to the Project Manager, alongside the team in Dubai and Mumbai.
- Ensure that the output SharePoint solution meets the business requirement.
- Engage with the consulting team in presales activities when required.
- Bachelor Degree with minimum 3-5 years progress experience in technical solutions developments using Microsoft platforms, web-based application development, engineering and analysis.
- Enterprise Content Management and Web Content Management knowledge.
- Extensive knowledge with MOSS 2007, SharePoint 2010 and 2013.
- In-depth knowledge in creating and customizing SharePoint Object Model.
- Experience with Custom Features Development, Custom Web Parts Development, Custom Site Definitions, Custom Content Types, Custom Site Columns and Event Receivers.
- In-depth knowledge in developing ASP.NET application using C#.
- Business Intelligence with SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) Integration.
- Extensive work experience with development and implementation of business applications with InfoPath 2007/2010.
- Extensive knowledge of SharePoint administration including solutions and features deployment and using PowerShell Commands.
- Branding SharePoint Solutions (convert HTML prototype to SharePoint building blocks Master Pages, Page Layouts and themable CSS)
- Working experience of SharePoint online & Office 36.
- Knowledge of SharePoint as WCMS and ECMS.
- Build custom complex information architect on SharePoint platform.
- Build custom workflows using either Windows workflow foundation or any SharePoint third-party solution like K2 or Nintex.
- Extensive knowledge of SharePoint user profile service.
- Extensive knowledge of SharePoint search service application.
- Consume SharePoint RESTful APIs.
- Working experience of Microsoft SQL server 2008, 2012.
- Extensive knowledge of SharePoint Managed Metadata service.
Senior Developer Specific Skillset & Experience
Engineer - Support Systems Dubai
Job Location: UAE
• To provide first level IT direction and support of end user computing environments, and the establishment of an effective support structure to ensure that IT systems and resources are delivered to the required levels of availability, redundancy, security and performance.
• Provide on-going (hands on) support to end users to ensure the efficient operation and use of IT systems and resources.
• Primary monitor of IT Service Desk phone extension, mailbox and log tickets as required
• Classification and diagnosis of incidents and requests, analyse & prioritize accordingly and (if required) assign to the correct support queues
• Resolve incidents and requests that are within first line scope of work:
• Administration of Active Directory (AD), Guest WiFi and Print Queue accounts
• Maintaining Service Desk documentation & knowledge articles.
• Meeting Room support, including assistance with Video Conferencing
• Primary user/support for workstation configuration management (via SCCM); e.g. deploying scripted applications, patches and image laptops/desktops
• Responsible for updating and progressing incidents/requests assigned via the IT Service Management tool
• Resolution of client device Soft- & Hardware related issues
• Cisco Call manager Administration
• Secondary user/support for workstation configuration management (currently using SCCM)
• Non automated Software installs
• Creating/Updating documentation and asset inventory (e.g. licenses, hardware, software and peripherals
• Diploma or Undergraduate Degree, preferably in CS or IT
• Windows 7 / Office 2010 certification
• Practical working experience working within the ITIL (or Cobit) Framework including the successful completion of the ITIL Foundations Exam
• Windows certification – MCDST or MCP
• Upto to 3-5 years IS experience
• Familiar with Windows 7 and the concept of DNS, DHCP, Active Directory setup and troubleshooting
• Familiarity with the use of Remote Desktop tools
ESB Developer Dubai
Job description: VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for JBoss Fuse ESB Developer for one of its clients which is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company in Qatar with the following terms and conditions.
Skills & Experience:
• Minimum 8 years of development experience in the Jboss Fuse ESB
• Minimum 2 projects work on MS CRM integrations from JAVA based application
• Minimum 3 years of experience Apache CAMEL, Spring and Maven based projects
• Minimum 3 years of experience of service development using SOAP and REST Services using Apache Camel, and CXF
• Perform debugging and testing of all related code and assist with troubleshooting both development and production issues
• Good understanding of relational database concepts and data-driven systems.
• Strong knowledge of how data structures work
• SQL and Db2 skills
• Good understanding of Unit Testing
• Knowledge in software development lifecycle methodology
• Strong collaboration and investigative skills and the ability to cross reference information for accuracy
• Strong verbal and written skills, especially around code documentation
• Ability to work in a team environment, independently, take direction, and follow instructions.
Hardware Engineers Dubai
Are you a hardware engineer with 4 years experience in repair and maintenance, please send in your application, we are hiring now and need good staff to work with our team, this is a full time position, salary is 12,000 AED per month
Skill Set required:
• At least 5 - 7 years related IT experience
• At least 5 years of experience in infrastructure consultancy and design of complex distributed systems environments, including failover techniques, recovery/rollback, and application partitioning with strong Unix or Linux and Storage skills Work experience involving technical consulting, solution design, project envisioning, planning, development, and deployment.
• Experience writing technical documentation and contributing to proposals
• Responsible for building and delivering a complete Technology Applications and Platforms assessment utilizing technology methodologies (i.e.: Technology Governance, Enterprise Architecture, etc.), best practices (i.e.: IT-CMF, ITIL, COBIT, ISO27001, etc.) and technology reference model that is aligned with TOGAF which contains the following areas:
• Platforms (Compute, Storage, Network, Databases, Operating system etc.).
• Applications (Applications fit, integration, usage, management and ownership, maintenance and support, security management, and rationalization).
• Responsible for articulating and documenting the development of the Technology, Applications & Platform Target Architectures.
Oracle DBA Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Technology Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Oracle DBA for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Should have experience in Oracle & SQL Server Database Administration
• Experience in Oracle Installations on Linux, IBM AIX, Solaris, HP UNIX and Windows servers.
• Knowledge in Oracle Real Application Clusters and ASM Databases
• Experience in configuring and maintaining RMAN with Net backup and TSM.
• Experience in configuring High availability, DR setup (Data Guard & Replication & Transaction Log Shipping) and Performance Tuning
• Experience in Shell scripting for automation and monitoring
Skill Set required:
• 3-4 years of experience in Postilion with ATM.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate.
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in UAE.