iT Security Specialist for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Strong experience in IT Security, Vulnerability assessment, Penetration Testing and Technical audit etc.
Experience in firewall, routers and switches configuration.
Experience in reviewing or creating Information Security (ISMS) Policy, Business Continuity Plan, Vendor Policy, Vendor Risk Analysis and Business Impact Analysis.
Technical Support & Installation Engineer Dubai
Opportunity to work as Technical Support & Installation Engineer with a MNC’s MENA regional operation based in Dubai. Knowledge and 1 to 4 years experience in SQL required with basic or advanced networking skills is mandatory. Experience in Project management, Documentation and client training preferred. The position demands on site installation and support and it may be required to work night shifts. UAE Driving licence is a must. Must be a male candidate
Database administrator Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Database Administrator for our Qatar operations with the following skill sets and terms and conditions:
Qualifications and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science from an accredited university
• 7 years of information systems experience on major databases like Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server etc.
• Exposure in the Oil and Gas Industry in preferred
• Exposure of managing operating databases, ERP applications, data warehousing, Linux Operating Systems, Storage & Virtualization technologies
• Good knowledge of telecommunication, network, IT technical environment and IT Security
• Strong understanding of core operations and IT requirements
• Strong trouble-shooting and problem solving skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Manage databases, servers, SAN storage, Linux and Virtualization work for client to plan and implement a secure corporate database and business applications environment
• Coordinate with the application team for any upgrade, migration, compilation, patching projects and implements periodic maintenance plans, critical patch updates and point release upgrades
• Conduct basic unit, integration and stress-testing on databases, at different stages of their development and fix any bugs/defects in-order to ensure that the delivered output is fully functional
• Introduce technical changes into the environment using a structured approach that minimizes risk and achieves high reliability, availability and performance
• Conduct problem analysis of server software and hardware problems, finding the resolution of server related software problems, LAN Server installation and configuration
• Work with vendor to install additional storage, performs analysis and design for clustered server resources such as SQL, GroupWise, NDPS and other related programs
Server Administrator Dubai
Windows 2012 Active Directory, DNS,DHCP and group policy management.
Administration of server and server cluster
Monitor system performance and implement performance tuning, capacity planning
Manage all system backup and restore protocol using backupExec 2012/Veritas Backup systems and Qoantum Tape Library.
SAN Storage (EMC) administration desirable
HP Blade chasis VC Configuration
Skill Set required:
• Should have experience in Business Analysis.
• Should have experience in Ecommerce, Payment gateway and Merchants support.
• Experience in Java, .NET, ASP or PHP.
IT Positions Dubai
1. Technical Support Engineer
2.IT Helpdesk Engineer
5.IT Infrastructure Engineer
6.IT Security Associate
9.web developer (PHP,Magento)
if you have the skills and experience, apply through our portal by registering your cv to the below link
Database Developer Dubai
Working in the Business Intelligence group, the SQL Server Database Analyst will service the critical information needs across the organization. In this highly visible position, you will receive exposure to senior management as you work with various team members from different departments across the whole organization. In order to succeed, you will need to be comfortable juggling several projects at once and handle the occasional quick turnaround. You will assist in analytics, as well as building and tuning queries. Specifically, you will be central in helping to analyze key drivers to the business.
- Create complex analytic queries on large data sets
- Create stored procedures, triggers, and functions
- Analyze trends in key metrics
- Generate code to extract, transform and load data from production data sources to the data warehouse
- Performance tuning of key queries.
- Maintain uptime demands on the BI system
- 2 years of experience in a database development role
- Recent experience with SQL Server 2005/2000
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Extensive knowledge of T-SQL language
- Knowledge of principles of database design, data acquisition and data access analysis and design
- Knowledge of stored procedure writing, query optimization, and indexes
- Knowledge of database performance tuning techniques
- Strong communication skills a must
- Knowledge of Excel
- Other Relevant skills: C#
- Knowledge of CLR(C#) SQL functions a plus
- Knowledge of MySQL is a plus
Data Controller Dubai
• Manage in-out movement of all documents.
• Maintain a record of documents movements.
• Validate files to ensure proper submission of documents.
• Ensure control of all data is managed as per the document control procedures.
Develop document control processes for minimal loss.
• To perform a regular audit on all documents in order to ensure that all documents are properly maintained.
• Collect, review and introduce data into a computer.
• He or she is also responsible for reviewing the existing data and to correct or update when necessary.
• Assemble statistical reports of Documents.
• To maintain records of various tasks related to the job.
• Responsible for referring personal and telephone requests to the appropriate staff.
• Establishes data retrieval procedures and maps data between source systems and data warehouses.
• Able to schedule and prioritize data processing work
• Bachelor\'s degrees
• 6- 12 months of experience
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Team player
• Have good programming skills
• Multitasking ability
• Accurate and Organized
• Excellent Computer skills
• Knowledge about the usage of data processing equipments