IT Support Agent Dubai
Provide overall support for Mac and PC clients. Knowledge of Active Directory
ïƒ˜ Escalate IT issues to the IT Manager where necessary
ïƒ˜ Manage backups and tape rotations
ïƒ˜ Diagnose and solve technical issues
ïƒ˜ Undertake small to medium-sized IT projects
ïƒ˜ Provide desktop and server support
ïƒ˜ Set up and configure new laptops and desktops and core servers
ïƒ˜ Ensure all software purchased licensing is recorded and maintained
ïƒ˜ Install service and troubleshoot, perform general preventative maintenance and manage AMCs for PC, Printers, Copiers, Fax machines, Scanners, Plotters, Projectors and other computer hardware.
ïƒ˜ Prepare and maintain IT Inventory and asset information.
E-commerce Expert Dubai
IT Operations & e-commerce expert for one of the leading e-commerce company.*
Managing Digital marketing and Internal Business Management, ERP Development and Maintenance.
Create & maintain website content and ensure all content is up to date and ensure all pages, products & prices on the site are correct, updated and in line with trading at all times.
Skills & Responsibility:-
• Web development/digital media marketing/mobile application/ecommerce expertise.
• Responsible to increase online brand awareness, engagement, quality traffic to groups key source market across multiple channel and services.
• Creating and optimizing the landing page for various digital paid campaigns.
• PPC/SEM/SEO/Social Media Management/Data Analytics/Email Marketing & CRM.
• Graphic Design/UI & UX Design.
• Webserver administration / SharePoint.
• HTML5/CSS3/XHTML/jQuery/Bootstrap/AngularJS/style pre-processor.
• Graphical & Integrated Development Tools.
• Managing the magento website.
• ERP Development and Maintenance.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience.
Engineer - Support Systems Dubai
Job Location: UAE
• To provide first level IT direction and support of end user computing environments, and the establishment of an effective support structure to ensure that IT systems and resources are delivered to the required levels of availability, redundancy, security and performance.
• Provide on-going (hands on) support to end users to ensure the efficient operation and use of IT systems and resources.
• Primary monitor of IT Service Desk phone extension, mailbox and log tickets as required
• Classification and diagnosis of incidents and requests, analyse & prioritize accordingly and (if required) assign to the correct support queues
• Resolve incidents and requests that are within first line scope of work:
• Administration of Active Directory (AD), Guest WiFi and Print Queue accounts
• Maintaining Service Desk documentation & knowledge articles.
• Meeting Room support, including assistance with Video Conferencing
• Primary user/support for workstation configuration management (via SCCM); e.g. deploying scripted applications, patches and image laptops/desktops
• Responsible for updating and progressing incidents/requests assigned via the IT Service Management tool
• Resolution of client device Soft- & Hardware related issues
• Cisco Call manager Administration
• Secondary user/support for workstation configuration management (currently using SCCM)
• Non automated Software installs
• Creating/Updating documentation and asset inventory (e.g. licenses, hardware, software and peripherals
• Diploma or Undergraduate Degree, preferably in CS or IT
• Windows 7 / Office 2010 certification
• Practical working experience working within the ITIL (or Cobit) Framework including the successful completion of the ITIL Foundations Exam
• Windows certification – MCDST or MCP
• Upto to 3-5 years IS experience
• Familiar with Windows 7 and the concept of DNS, DHCP, Active Directory setup and troubleshooting
• Familiarity with the use of Remote Desktop tools
Web Development Dubai
Are you a manager with your own visa?
We are looking for General Manager/Partner in Web & Mobile Software Development company.
What do you get?
- Partnership in company; percentage from net income;
- A guarantee of our company strongly investing in your self-development and professional growth;
- A big improvement of your skills;
- Uncapped and unlimited tax-free earning potential;
- Team support and team celebrations of achievements goal targets;
- Team building exercises;
- Management experience at least 2 years.
- Knowledge and understanding of web industry, software development, marketing.
- Fluent English.
- Your own residence visa (we don’t provide visa in the beginning).
- Excellent communicative skills.
- New ideas and result-oriented approach of work.
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: IT management experience: 2 year
Oracle DBA Bahrain
VAM Systems is currently looking for Oracle DBA for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
Should have experience in Banking Domain.
Should have experience in the following areas:
Oracle RAC implementation & management.
Oracle Application Server implementation & management.
Oracle Performance Tuning.
Oracle Operation Center.
Backup & Recovery.
Oracle Monitoring and Data Base assessment.
HP Unix basic commands.
IT Operation in general.
Experience required: 5+ years
Domain – Bank
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 4 weeks)
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems - Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading banks in Bahrain.
PHP Developer Dubai
Urgently required php web developler with 3 years experience in php online application, Ecommerce, Frameworks, APIs, Web services, mail cv
JAVA/J2EE developer Dubai
As a Java Developer and J2EE expert you will be developing and supporting the application. you work closely with software architects and other senior engineers to design, document and maintain the performance of innovative applications. You are responsible for the system performance and stability within a high availability environment. This role include significant responsibilities and evolution possibilities.
- Senior Java Profiler responsible for analyzing, implementing and maintaining systems performance on the analytics platform
- Extensive java software performance tuning experience using Java and Open source Technology Experience in java development within a J2EE environment
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot, performance tune and understand existing java applications
- Collaborate efficiently with software architects and other team members to ensure an optimal system performance.
- Design, prototype and iterate on innovative solution to meet performance requirements
Oracle Asset Management Oman
Job Location: Oman
(a) 10+ years of experience in Oracle EAM implementations (b) At least 1 implementation of Oracle EAM in Middle East (c) At least 1 implementation of Oracle EAM in Utility industry (k) At least 5 implementations of Oracle EAM overall (d) At least 1 implementation of Linear Asset Management in any region (e) Preference for EAM implementations of Linear Asset Management in Electricity industry
Module coverage:- (a) Enterprise Asset Management (Linear Asset industries) (b) Self-Service Work Requests (c) (d) Familiar with functionality offered by GRC modules for HSE related processes