Security Administrator for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• 5 years experience in Microsoft Networking environment, Intrusion techniques with securitytesting, computer system diagnostics.
• High degree of skills in Windows Server, Linux, and all office software products. Workingknowledge of firewall, Advanced Protection Systems, network, and servers.
• Knowledge of common protocols such as SNMP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, LDAP,KERBEROS, RADIUS, and SSL
• Proficient at researching issues using traffic analysis tools, forensic and debugging tools.
• DNS, IIS Administration and Security Fine tuning
• Create and update security policy, strategies, risk assessments, investigation into incidentsand audits.
• Configure, support and evaluate security tools. Review architectural designs and evaluatecompliance to applicable security standards.
• Conduct security audits and provide recommendations to mitigate risks. Ensure complianceto security standards and policy.
• Design solutions, configure or support Firewalls, Content Engines, Intruder Detection and/orPrevention Systems, and Advanced Threat Protection systems.
• Setup, configure, maintain and support patch management systems.
• BS in Computer Science, Microsoft MCSE or equivalent level of experience and/or training.MS preferred.
• Relevant Certification in Windows Environment
IT Support Engineer Dubai
IT Support Engineer responsible for installing, maintaining and monitoring the operation of the organization’s local and wide area networks and servers. This includes all network and telecom hardware / software that is located both at the Corporate / Client and Co-location facilities. Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
THE WORK -- KEY ESSENTIALS:
• Installs Operating System releases and system upgrades for Windows 2003 / 2008, Evaluates and installs patches and resolves software related problems
• Monitors Infrastructure and Co-Location hardware and software to ensure a high level of data integrity and availability.
• Performs server evaluation and optimization on a regular basis
• Surveys performance needs and goals of LAN/WAN users
• Internet/Intranet connectivity and continuity
• Manages all administrative aspects of corporate and customer desktop support
• Maintains documentation of the physical and logical network
• Maintains Corporate and Virtual Servers, including those located offsite
• Participates in departmental on-call rotation
• Provide remote support over chat, phone and email
• System administration tasks (user administration, back-ups, etc.)
• Other duties as may be assigned by management
• Maintenance and enhancement of technical knowledge
• Daily maintenance and problem resolution on the LAN/WAN environment
• Participation in internal and external audits as related to job functions
• Participation in the Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Processes as related to job functions.
• Design/Implement & Deploy solutions for Network & IT Infrastructure Internally & Externally
• Other job related tasks assigned by management
IDEAL BACKGROUNDS and Skills-- MUST HAVES:
• Comfortable with most aspects of Windows 2003 / 2008 systems administration; for example, command line parameters, configuration of web services, system installation and configuration, fundamentals of security, installing third-party software
• Must have an extensive knowledge of computer components, computer system builds and configuration and component and software compatibility.
• Practical experience installing and configuring network firewalls and switches
• Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in Information
• Technology and ability to establish guidelines
• Expert experience implementing and administration common TCP/IP-based services, including DNS, DHCP, HTTP, FTP, SFTP, SSH, SMTP, etc.
• At least has additional basic knowledge and experience on any of the following vendor-specific and standard technologies: Microsoft SQLserver, MySQL, Apache/Postfix, TomCat, Dell DRAC management,
• Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation (All interested candidates must be willing to work rotating shifts (day/night) as well as weekends. Support Technicians are also required to be reachable on mobile for communication, information, emergency, and on-call situations.)
• 3-5 year’s experience required.
• Hands-on experience with one or more of the follow hardware platforms (e.g. Dell, HP) is a plus.
• Experience with network monitoring tools (Managed Engine, Solarwinds etc.)
• Experience with Cisco ASA firewalls / Switches (Experience with CCNA and/or Network+ certifications is a significant plus)
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Ability to Demonstrated Leadership in driving small and medium-scale projects
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Dot net developer Bahrain
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Dot Net Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• 3 + years of relevant experience
• Should have experience in MVC, Angular JS etc.
• Insurance domain experience will be an added advantage
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 1 month
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems - Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest
Dotnet Developer Dubai
for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Strong administration and development experience in Sharepoint 2010
• Should have experience in C# 1.1/ 2.0/ 3.5, Visual Basic.NET, Visual Basic 6, ADO, ADO.NET, Java, SQL, UML, XML, ASP Classic, ASP.Net 1.x/2.x/3.x, PHP.
• Should have experience in SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, DB2, Oracle 9i, MySQL.
Experience Required: 4 to 5Years.
IT Hardware Engineer Dubai
Responsible for Installing, Configuring, Maintaining and supporting all IT related Hardware & Software systems installed within the Group.
1. Support Installation & Maintenance(Hardware & Software) of the following :
Intel (Windows) Servers.
Desktop Computers & Laptops.
LAN, WAN, & Cisco VPN network.
Network MFP printers & standalone printers, Fax machines, UPS, Projector and Time and Access systems.
Production Machines CPU of Main Shear/Double Bender/Stirrup.
Remote desktop terminal support (All Branches)
Sourcing/Quotations/Follow-up Delivery & Warranty for all IT related Hardware & Software.
Documentation & Data Maintenance & Reporting of SAP-PC Database of all IT related equipments.
Daily Health check to be carried out of all Intel Sever hardware logs, Backup logs etc.
•Strong development experience in VB.Net, ASP.Net SQL Server.
Experience Required: 4+Years.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate.
Skill Set required:
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Must have excellent programming skills
• Knowledge of programming concepts, design, procedures and practices
• A functional knowledge of Oracle e-Business suite R12 in a multi-organization
• Programming: Java, J2EE, XML, Oracle Developer Suite
• Should be well conversant with OAF, ADF, PLSQL, and Workflow development
• Writing, coding, testing and analyzing software programs and applications.
• Identifying fault and fixing.
• Creates test data, conducts tests, and debugs programs.
• Develops programs and procedures necessary to integrate and/or implement the system. Tests system fully to determine its operational reliability.
• Coordination for the implementation of projects with System Analysts and Head of Systems.
Experience Required: 5-8Years.
Terms and conditions:
IT BUSINESS ANALYST Dubai
Position : IT Business Analyst
Exp : minimum 5 yrs
location : Dubai
Client : MNC
Emplyement type : Contract to hire (1 yr contract)
Notice period : immediate joinee or 15 - 20 days negotiable
Relevant exp in insurance domain is mandatory.
CBAP/PMP/PMI/CCBA/CSBA/BA any certicate (mandatory)