IT Developer Dubai
• Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile applications and Websites.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
• Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
• Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
• Research and track advancements in mobile application and website design patterns.
• Perform Search Engine Optimizations
• Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
• Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
• Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success.
• Engaging with clients and explaining the technical aspects
ï¶ Project Management skills; Planning, Prioritizing and administrating
ï¶ Time Management Skills: scheduling, and prioritizing
ï¶ Communication and Information Gathering Skills
ï¶ Understanding Business Practices, ethics, approaches, policies, and culture
ï¶ Understanding existing and emerging technologies
ï¶ Designing Technical Architecture
ï¶ Thinking strategically and Focusing on Delivering Results
Oracle DBA for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• 5-6 years of experience as Oracle Database Administrator.
• Strong experience in Oracle RAC.
• Experience with Oracle RMAN, database replication, standby databases, backup and recovery procedures.
• Should have experience in Pl/Sql and Linux.
• Banking experience is mandatory
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate
Oracle DBA Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Technology Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Oracle DBA for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Should have experience in Oracle & SQL Server Database Administration
• Experience in Oracle Installations on Linux, IBM AIX, Solaris, HP UNIX and Windows servers.
• Knowledge in Oracle Real Application Clusters and ASM Databases
• Experience in configuring and maintaining RMAN with Net backup and TSM.
• Experience in configuring High availability, DR setup (Data Guard & Replication & Transaction Log Shipping) and Performance Tuning
• Experience in Shell scripting for automation and monitoring
Application support engineer Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for HPS PowerCARD Application Support Engineer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Should have 4 years of experience in HPS power card application support
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 1 month
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems - Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the government Organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at
Web developer Dubai
Job description: We have vacancy for web developer, IT sales, Android Developer.
Requirements for web developer
• Strong knowledge of PHP web Codeigniter framework
• Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP
• Understanding of MVC design patterns
• Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance
• Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Basic knowledge on Angular 2+ & NodeJS is preferable
Qualifications for android
• At least 2 years of experience developing Android applications;
• B.S. in Computer Science or quantitative field; M.S. preferred
• Be a leader, technical architect, mentor, and driver towards the right technology
• Extremely proficient in modern mobile and server coding and design practices. For example, MVVM, MVP, SOLID principals, and TDD.
• Working experience with Agile, Analytics, A/B testing, GIT F
Qualifications for IT sales
• Proven successful track record of B2B experience
• Currently a people manager
• Excellent leadership skills, setting targets, coaching and providing feedback
• Excellent communicator and public speaker
• Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent Analytical & reporting skills
• Thorough knowledge of the B2B business dynamics
• Understand the technology changes and their impact on the business (e.g. solutions, IT)
• Strong change management capabilities
• Intellectually agile
• Commercial and conceptual thinker
• Highly driven and results oriented, aggressive approach to winning business
• Excellent command of MS Office (Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint)
Oracle developer Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for Oracle RMS Developer for our UAE operations with the following skillsets & terms and conditions:
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems - UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in UAE.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest
IT Specialist Dubai
Job description: Looking for IT specialist in managing and monitoring all the network issues in the network shop and able to maintain the PCs on timly baisis.
Must have Knowlage of all requirements needed to operate a gaming network cafe shop.
Capable of installing uptodate games and software as needed ,troubleshooting errors.
Train available stuff on daily basis operation and minor it requirments.
Other needed task will be disscused through interview.
React Native Developer Dubai
Country: United Arab Emirates
Job description: React Native Developers with 4+ Years Experience
Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
Integrate third-party API's.
Write unit and integration tests.
Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
Work with native modules when required.
Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer.
Complete two week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
Assist with building estimates.
Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
Track your time throughout the day using Toggle.
Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise
Primary Skills: Sketch, Mobile Designs, Maravel
Job Types: Full-time, Contract. Location: UAE