Support engineer Dubai
Responsible for maintaining the company's ERP System, Cloud, IT network, servers and security systems.
• Investigating and diagnosing network problems, collecting IT usage stats, making recommendations for improving the company's IT systems and carrying out routine configuration and installation of IT solutions.
• Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution
• Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues our employees encounter
• Configuration and installation of IT solutions.
• Assisting co-workers with everyday IT needs.
• Setting up new users and management of security, passwords and backup.
• Monitoring of the Internet and email usage of company employees.
• Collection of IT usage statistics.
• Install and test computer-related equipment
• Maintain the IT Asset Management System ensuring that all assets are recorded and updated/removed when required.
• Complete general IT administrative tasks.
• Obtain hardware and software quotes
• Purchase hardware and software following set procedures
Support engineer Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for IT Support Engineer for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Desktop hardware and software troubleshooting experience, including an expert level of Windows 7/10
• User management of Active Directory and other applications (CRM, bespoke applications, etc.)
• Troubleshooting of printing issues
• Troubleshooting of user connectivity issues (Wi-Fi, Internet Explorer, etc.)
• Experience with managing security related incidents such as virus infection
• Basic knowledge of using deployment tools like SCCM (or anything similar)
• Experience with troubleshooting remotely
• Understanding of ITIL, particularly, incident management and request fulfilment processes – understanding of SLA
• Having experience with managing tickets end-to-end through any ITSM tool
• Excellent oral and written communication skills – their English should be very good
• Know how to communicate issues for end-users without using IT jargon. This requires having experience with L1 particularly
• Email etiquette awareness
• Friendly presence and helpful attitude. Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others in IT
• Having experience with managing calls on any IVR system
• Be able to manage expectations of customers and ensure their satisfaction, even when the issue is not resolved
• Experience with managing calls from senior staff in the business when they contact SD
Windows Administrator Dubai
1) 7 -10 years experience with solid hands on Microsoft technologies.
2) Day to Day administration of Microsoft windows servers
3) Monitor critical servers (like Exchange, Blackberry, Domain Controllers, MOSS), to check if
they are functioning properly, check disk usage, check critical alerts.
4) Configure Blackberry devices for senior management & troubleshooting of blackberry devices
5) Configure Exchange Mailboxes for e.g.:- Move to a higher quota, give rights to mailboxes
6) Involved in Periodic maintenance of servers (like restarts, upgrades)
7) Strong administration experience in IIS
8) Provide support to Helpdesk & Staff with related to servers / applications related to servers
9) Installation of Windows on Physical Servers as need be
10) Implement Windows Clusters & Windows Network Load Balancing
11) Periodically update windows patches & harden the windows servers as per the schedule
12) Proactively take ownership & resolve technical issues to closure
13) Involve in project related activities from Microsoft Infrastructure side & ensure project is closed
& target dates met.
14) Have a sound technical knowledge on Windows, Citrix, AD, Exchange, ISA, MOSS, and
Must have at least 5 years of working experience supporting, maintaining and administering core Microsoft technologies including Windows Server 2008
Strong knowledge on Operating Systems and Hardware; and inbuilt server roles like DHCP, DNS, File Server, Print Server, Windows Security
At least basic knowledge on Virtualization technologies
Knowledge on Active Directory and Exchange would be additional plus.
Strong knowledge on ITIL processes like Incident, Problem & Change Management.
Good communication and inter-personal skills.
Ability to make modifications to the systems with little or no interruption of service.
Ability to organize projects and tasks according to priorities, communicate effectively project plans and status including escalating for when issues occur
Must be self-motivated and enjoy a sense of pride in their accomplishments.
Required an experienced ASP.NET,& PHP Web Developer with excellent grasp of ASP.NET, PHP, HTML5, JQuery, CSS, Bootstrap and SQL. Candidate should feel comfortable in a development team and be able to work on projects from specification through development to implementation (SDLC). Successful application would enjoy open and friendly environment with freedom to learn. Development track record and quick learning skills are essential.
QA Specialist Dubai
• Bachelors MIS/BIS/CS
• ITIL Foundation as minimum
Skill Set required:
• Knowledgeable about ITIL/ITSM adoption
• Service Management practitioner with experience doing policy, process, procedure and RACI work.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills. A significant component of the job will be the development of policy, process, procedure and RACI documentation.
• Sound understanding of Release, Change, Incident and Problem Management
• Business Cases & Solution Evaluation
• Capture the reasoning for initiating a project or task
• Current state assessment & desired state evaluation
• Compiling the business case document and presenting content
Microsoft CRM Developer for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Should have development experience in Microsoft CRM 2010 / 2012.
Should have experience in SharePoint.
Experience Required: 4 to 5
Terms and conditions: salary negotiable