Social Media Expert Dubai
The Social Media Expert will oversee and implement the organization’s social media activities. He/she will also be working closely with clients to create ideas to strengthen social media platforms by building brand awareness. Skills 1. At least 3 years working knowledge and experience with Social Media 2. Fluent in writing Arabic and English 3. Plan Social Media communications strategy and carry it out 4. Manage Social Media and update strategy as needed 5. Building a clients/platform online reputation 6. Transforming clients/platform into a social business by building brand awareness 7. Strengthen relationships with clients, prospects & influencers 8. Come up with creative ideas in-line with the strategies agreed with client 9. Improve customer service 10. Create ongoing conversations with consumers via Social Media 11. Identify new content ideas & news, increase web site traffic 12. Create and manage a Social Media and marketing editorial calendar 13. Increase participation/registration on client website and platform(s) 14. Come up with tactics to drive traffic to online platform 15. Report back on progress to agency 16. Monitor trends in Social Media & digital. 17. Keep clients and the agency up to date on a weekly basis 18. Ability to present to client on an ongoing basis
ETL Consultant Qatar
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for ETL Consultant for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• 3 to 6 Year Experience in D (DataStage8.0.1, 7.5.)
• RDBMS Experience: DB2 UDB, SQL, Oracle 9i/11g, Sybase
• Experience using Unix Scripts
• 2 Year minimum in Banking Domain
• Knowledge of using IBM Datastage 9.2
• Familiar with all the ETL Tools
• IT experience in analysis, design, development, testing, implementation of Data warehousing applications
Senior Dynamics CRM Application Consultant Dubai
We are looking for a senior Dynamics CRM Consultant to partake in implementing Dynamics CRM 4.0 Projects. This truly unique opportunity requires a mature, career-oriented individual able to lead 2-4 Dynamics CRM developers, Consultants and is committed to delivering on time with high quality. Must work well under tight deadlines. In return, the right candidate will be provided with a stable work environment, a true team environment, a structured career path, growth and satisfaction that come from keeping his/her skills up-to-date by working with the latest technologies, paid certification fees, access to an experienced mentor/coach and much more. The right candidate will be assigned to work with one software architect on a major component of a distributed system. This position requires excellence in programming and professionalism.
BA or BS in Computer Science or Engineering Degree
Database administrator Dubai
IT Consulting Engineer Dubai
Our global systems integrator has an urgent requirement for a number of IT Consulting Engineer to join their MENA team working across a cross section of industries.
Our client is looking for people with some of the following skills: Cisco, Microsoft, VMWare, Oracle.
Candidates Must have excellent spoken English, good telephone manner and good presentation skills and a general technical background. Any project management and ITIL experience would be a distinct advantage.
These are urgent requirements that offer excellent career prospects for the right individual and a chance to be part of a fun/dynamic organisation in a fantastic environment.
Based: Dubai, UAE
Salary: £35-40,000 TAX FREE, accommodation and 1 return flight
Server Administrator Dubai
Windows 2012 Active Directory, DNS,DHCP and group policy management.
Administration of server and server cluster
Monitor system performance and implement performance tuning, capacity planning
Manage all system backup and restore protocol using backupExec 2012/Veritas Backup systems and Qoantum Tape Library.
SAN Storage (EMC) administration desirable
HP Blade chasis VC Configuration
VB Programmer Dubai
VB PROGRAMMER QATAR
We are looking for an intermediate VB programmer/analyst with solid T-SQL, Crystal Reports skills.
Our client has a number of specific projects planned for 2005 that include new implementation, upgrades, modifications, etc.
Candidate must have strong VB, T-SQL, Crystal Reports skills, healthcare background and understand the formal SDLC processes. VB, T-SQL, CRYSTAL REPORTS, FACETS. Responsibilities include providing technical support to end users, installing PC's and network equipment and responding to technical issues. Minimum qualifications include: 2 years prior experience, MCSE certification preferred, experience with Lotus Notes, excellent customer service skills and professional appearance. Excellent compensation, insurance benefits, paid time off, educational reimbursement and career growth.
Oracle developer Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for Oracle Developer for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
• Strong knowledge of Oracle database release 8 & Above
• Strong Knowledge of PL/SQL
• Should have knowledge of ASP.Net
• Collaborate with developers, business analysts, and business users in conceptualizing and development of new technical objects
• Analyze and assess existing procedures to allow the application to respond to business changes.
• Evaluate requirements from functional specifications to create efficient technical design.
• Develop complex technical objects in accordance with the technical development standards and best practices.
• Mitigate significant risks associated with projects, which have a high technical complexity and/or involve significant challenges to the business.
• Participate in maintaining and debugging complex PL/SQL Packages, Procedures and Functions including the use of Oracle Text searches.
• Knowledgeable about the software development lifecycle and software engineering processes (Agile Methodology)
• Responsible for working with product managers, operations personnel and project management.
• Applies analytical and interpersonal skills and experience to operations and customer issues.
• Knowledge of multi-faceted relational database and Stored Procedures
• Excellent written & communication skills
• Experience in providing solutions for optimizing environment, understanding database issues, etc.
• Excellent documentation skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Experience with full implementation of SDLC
• Ability to work in support model
• Candidates need to be critical thinkers who can connect the dots, and work innovatively and independently at a high level of productivity
• Bachelor of Science/Engineering degree