Front end developer Dubai
Krish TechnoLabs Pvt. Ltd.
Job description: Title: Front End Developer
We are looking for a seasoned front-end developer to join our product team. This role requires you to be a tech-savvy contributor in translating the customer needs and user expectations into interactive web apps. You’ll be an exceptional problem solver and take responsible actions in ensuring the application is optimized both in technology and in delivering the best user experience.
Work closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating awesome interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules and maintainability of the code.
Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
Review and optimize app usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology.
Sound knowledge in HTML and CSS
Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system
Passionate to create good design and usability
A team player with good communication skills
Knowledge of Ember & Ruby will be a plus
Job description: Job Title: NetSuite Developer
4-5 years of experience
Participate in every aspect of the development lifecycle including, requirements gathering, solution architecture, development, testing, and deployment
• Work with team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications, and delegate casework
• Undertake analysis of user and business requirements, with regard to their impact on existing systems and environments and produce an appropriate business and/or system design.
• Analyze the impact of change, anticipates possible problems, and develop a plan to prevent them.
• Advocate and enable a philosophy for ongoing productivity improvement, reuse, and education.
• Speak knowledgeably of relevant Software Engineering processes and management during client discussions.
• Recognize when alternative perspectives are required and facilitate appropriate meetings.
• NetSuite Developer supports our ERP business solution and integrated business systems. This is a role that is responsible for the enhancement and maintenance of the production and sandbox instances.
• Hands-on experience with deployment, stabilization, and improvements of NetSuite ERP, integrated with other a
• Experience with customizing the NetSuite ERP Platform using custom fields, records, lists, forms, saved searches and reports.
• Ability to implement and support integrations with external systems.
• Ability to work with the Functional team to understand business requirements to make recommendations on the development approach. Assistance with testing and troubleshooting.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills and ability to work independently
ERP Software company required Marketing Executive. He must have Knowledge in ERP Software. He can able to speak in fluent English.
IBM Systems Administrator Dubai
IBM System Administrator for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• 4 to 5 years experience as a IBM System System administration.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate.
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in UAE.
IT Technical Support Officer Dubai
Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, Printers and scanners
Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
Talking to clients and computer users to determine the nature of problems
Responding to breakdowns
Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
Repairing equipment and replacing parts
Supervising junior engineering and technical staff
Obtaining replacement or specialist components, fixtures or fittings
Checking computer equipment for electrical safety
Maintaining records of software licences
Managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies.
.NET DEVELOPER Bahrain
currently looking for .NET DEVELOPER for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Qualifications and Experience required
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Experience with full software development life cycle
• Knowledge of OOP Principles (Inheritance, Polymorphism, Encapsulation, Abstract Classes, and Interfaces)
• Documenting work using UML
• Agile development methodology
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both English and Arabic
• Excellent presentation skills
• Strong troubleshooting and problem resolution experience and skills
Skill Set required:
• Develop business applications with web-based interface
• Gather user requirements, analyzing the requirements, and solution design
• Code, debug, and test software
• Code web-based applications in ASP.NET MVC using C# as the language
• HTTP session management
• Work with MS SQL using Microsoft Entity Framework and LINQ to store and retrieve application data
• Write complex database queries including; but not limited to; multi-level nested queries, and joins.
• Deploy, configure, and maintain web application on MS IIS
• Version Control using Subversion (SVN)
• Work in a fast-paced team environment with minimal supervision
• Data conversion between various formats
Hardware engineer Qatar
VAM Systems is currently looking for IT Security Engineer for our Qatar operations with the following terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems - Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Qatar.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at
IT Engineer Dubai
Job description: Information Technology
Dubai based one of the growing facade company is looking for an ideal candidate for the post of IT Engineer in the construction field. You must be able to work both independently and collaboratively.
IT Engineer will be responsible for maintaining and administering our company's computer networks. Your primary duties will include maintenance of computer networks, hardware, software, and other related systems, performing disaster recovery operations, protecting data, software, and hardware from attacks, and replacing faulty network hardware components when necessary. You will also be working closely with the users of our network in order to identify potential issues and fix existing problems.
•Bachelor's/ Diploma degree in IT
•1-2 years relevant experience