Program Manager Dubai
• Higher Vocational Education (technical, mathematical, IT);
• Successful management experience in the IT sector from 3 years;
• Experience as an engineer-programmer to manager in IT companies;
• Leadership skills, successful organizational practices, the ability for the sake of efficiency and success of the "bend" business system where it will benefit the cause;
• Ability to think outside the box "to go beyond the proposed";
• The presence of specific successful projects, which have provided innovations in business processes;
• Knowledge of current trends and development practices and application of IT;
• Experience of forming and maintaining effective processes within IT Service, the effective implementation of IT-daily maintenance operations and monitoring systems;
• Experience in identifying the needs of the functional units in order to introduce new products, solutions, processes, services for business development;
• Experience in management of projects for the implementation and integration of information systems;
• Experience in the organization and implementation of an effective strategy for IT development, architecture optimization, cost, performance of IT-products;
• Experience of the organization, maintenance and development of IT-infrastructure, providing opportunities for business growth;
• Experience in the development and implementation of the project, technical documentation and internal regulations;
• Experience in the development, implementation and maintenance of an information security policy and other necessary IT-specific business policies;
• Ability to organize teamwork, as well as personally, as a leader, able to work independently and take responsibility for the outcome;
• High degree of self-organization, ability to multitask;
• Analytical mind, systematic, pro-active.
• Experience in solving complex problems with a limited budget and deadlines.
• Experience managing a division of 20 people.
• Project management experience.
• Excellent salary with the prospect of growth as a result of - for a good result, we are willing to pay above the market;
• Ability to be the boss of their team and their functionality with a maximum level of autonomy (subject to the consent of the mirror with the responsibility for the results of the IT-department), creativity is welcomed (!);
• Work in a friendly team of professionals with a high level of self-motivation and corporate culture;
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth, realization of ambitious plans and objectives, modern working conditions;
• Registration in accordance with the Labor Code, social guarantees.
Flexcube Developer Dubai
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Flexcube Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 Month)
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS
Hardware Technician Dubai
Setting up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
Installing and configuring appropriate hardware and software and functions according to specifications.
Developing and maintaining local networks in ways that optimize performance.
Ensuring security and privacy of networks and computer systems.
Providing orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment.
Organizing and scheduling upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work.
Performing troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging).
The ideal candidate should have:
Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
Max. 2 years experience as IT Technician or Service Engineer or IT Engineer.
Excellent Networking, diagnostic and problem solving skills.
Excellent communication and time-management skills.
In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks.
Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles.
There is a strong preference to candidates who are currently based in the UAE.
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience:Information Technology (2 years)
PHP and Java Developer Dubai
A Swiss-based company will relocate to Dubai. We are looking for the best brains to build the future of Technologies!
We need multiple Software Developers who can develop the most complex Platforms, E-Commerce sites, Web Applications, Mobile Apps, iOS Applications, Android Applications, digital Platforms, Cloud Systems and Social Networks using innovative technologies.
•You are able to develop Social Networks and Communities within the shortest time without any software. You know how to code it.
•You are also a Full Stack developer
•You can develop iPhone & Android apps
•Experience with Android technologies and you are able to develop with Android
•Experience with iOS technologies and you are able to develop with iOS
•You know how to simply integrate APIs, Plugins or third-part features
•You also know how to develop complex VoIP systems like UCC (Unified Communication and Collaboration) or Lynx.
•You can develop payment platforms very quickly
•You can use the best technologies
•You know how to gather data
Backend development experiences
•Amazon Web Services: Amazon EC2, DynamoDB, Amazon SNS, AWS Cognito, S3 bucket
Nice to have: You have one or all of these general App skills:
•IOS, Android (Java, Object-C, Swift, C/C++): iPhone&Android SDK, Xcode, Android Studio, Eclipes, Cocoa, Cocoa Touch Frameworks.
•Hybrid App Dev with Ionic/Phonegap/Cordova
•Web service: XML/JSON, REST/SOAP, PHP, HTML5, ASP, JSP
•Cloud backend: Parse, Amazon, FireBase, Twilio, MongoDB
•Map Kit, GPS based real-time user navigation and Tracking
•Photo Sharing, Editor, Filter, Flexible UI App Design
•Chat & Messaging Engine: XMPP, OpenFire, OpenTok WebRTC, Ejabberd
•Integrating with 3rd party apis.
•Working with apis from backend
•Building mobile responsive pages and Twitter Bootstrap
•Creating mockups and build with this template
•Teamwork with Git(Github, Jira, Bitbucket), Slack and Trello
•Google Map, Foursquare, Geolocation, GPS, Open Street Maps
•P2P Payments: Bitcoin, Guldencoin, hivewallet, breadwallet
•Online Payment Gateway: PayPal, Authorize.net, Stripe, Venmo, Braintree integration
•Java 8, Spring, Hibernate, MySQL, Apache POI, Google Analytics API, HTML5/CSS3/JS and other
•Spring MVC, Spring Data JPA, MySQL, Apache POI, AngularJs, Bootstrap, Metronics UI
•Media Streaming: Wowza, SoundCloud, Red5, Icecast
•Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, Vimeo
The softskills we are looking for are smart- and hard-working employees, available to work also at the weekends or nights if required for customer projects, flexible, self-directed, very motivated, strong commitment, trustworthy and reliability. We need innovative developers who can also develop our company. You need to be able to manage your daily work and have high disciplines. Very good English skills are essential. More languages are a plus.
The salary is depending on your performance and success. The basic salary for the first year is $500 and can be increased to $8000 for successful and motivated employees who are willing to build the best applications. The second year you will get a very high salary with profit participation.
If you think you are the best techie and the best brain we can have, then we are interested in providing you great long-term and live changing opportunities. If you are willing to move to Dubai within the next few month, then we are looking forward to hear from you soon. Send your application with CV
Important to be considered:
Please provide us developed examples to confirm your expertise. This will increase your chances.
C# .NET developer Dubai
We are looking for a talented developer to join our team. If you love developing cutting-edge software for the web and are passionate about the latest web technologies, join our team!
• Entity Framework
• Planning and organizing
• Prioritization skills
• Display initiative
• Problem-solving skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Willing to learn new skills
IT Technician Dubai
-installation of software and hardware
-configure office equipments and routers
-able to fix and configure LAN n WAN networks
-able to install servers and do maintenance for it
PHP Developer Bahrain
PHP Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Should have 5+ years of PHP experience
Should be strong in OO background
Be proficient with SQL
Should have experience in writing Clean Code
Have a conversational understanding of MVC
Be comfortable with a Linux
Have experience with Git or other versioning control system
Have 5+ years of experience integrating eCommerce libraries (specifically OpenCart)
Experience with responsive design, cross-browser and cross-device compatibility.
Experience with 3rd party API integration (soap protocol)
At least 1 year of experience with mobile app development
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate.
Oracle DBA Dubai
Oracle DBA for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
Should have experience in Banking Domain.
Should have experience in the following areas:
Oracle RAC implementation & management.
Oracle Application Server implementation & management.
Oracle Performance Tuning.
Oracle Operation Center.
Backup & Recovery.
Oracle Monitoring and Data Base assessment.
HP Unix basic commands.
IT Operation in general.
Experience required: 5+ years
Domain – Bank
Terms and conditions: