IT Technical Support Officer Dubai
Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, Printers and scanners
Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
Talking to clients and computer users to determine the nature of problems
Responding to breakdowns
Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
Repairing equipment and replacing parts
Supervising junior engineering and technical staff
Obtaining replacement or specialist components, fixtures or fittings
Checking computer equipment for electrical safety
Maintaining records of software licences
Managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies.
Document controller Qatar
currently looking for Documentum Expert for our Qatar operations with the following terms and conditions:
4 Years of relevant experience.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Qatar.
System administrator Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for System Administrator for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
5-6 years of related experience of which minimum one year should be in a similar position/responsibility, preferably in IBM hardware, Windows Server OS and SAP environment in Manufacturing Organization.
Candidate should have strong technical knowledge and skills in the following areas. He should be fully hands on and perform the activities by himself.
• Installation, Configuration and upgradation of Windows Server Operating system, SAP software, Symantec Backup software, Trend Micro Anti-Virus, etc.
• Performance monitoring and troubleshooting of all Hardware’s like IBM Blade Servers, IBM Storage/IBM Tape Library in cluster and SAN environment.
• Set up and monitoring of Exchange mailing system, VPN and Domain configuration.
• Knowledge of Oracle Data Base Administration, Trouble shooting and resolving of data base performance issues/fine tuning is essential.
• Monitor, maintain and support of Primary Data Center and DR (Disaster Recovery center). Knowledge of Oracle Data Guard is added advantage.
• Documentation of Policies and Procedures for usage of Hardware, Software and Securities.
• Knowledge in Network monitoring and troubleshooting will be an added advantage.
Degree in Engineering or MCA from recognized University. Professional Certification such as MCSA, MCSE and CCNA is preferred.
Fluent in English speaking is a must. Good at communication and presentation.
• Maintenance, Support, trouble shooting and Performance monitoring of all Servers, storage and tape library at both Primary and DR sites.
• Installation, configuration, maintenance, support and upgradation of all software’s.
• Responsible for scheduling and monitoring of backups.
• Maintain and support mailing system, VPN and Domains.
• Ensure that the Hardware and Software’s are up running 24x7 to support business.
• Evaluate and deploy new hardware, software and technology solutions for business needs and technology upgradation.
• Prepare RFP’s, issue/evaluate them and make purchase recommendation to the Head of ERP and IT.
• Assist ERP and IT Head in preparing Budgets and in day to day activities related to Hardware, Software and technology up gradation.
The ideal candidate should have strong leadership skills and should be able to handle the responsibility for supervising, maintenance and support of IT infrastructure.
Computer Engineer Dubai
Job description: Job Requirements
•Bachelors in Computer Science, Commerce , Computer Engineering or Management Information System Experience
•5+ years of experience in Oracle EBS R11, R12
•Minimum 3 years previous experience in a similar role/industry preferably in large government entities.
Job Skills and Abilities
•Previous experience in a similar role and landscape.
•Ability to communicate with other professionals, such as Project Managers, Service Managers, IT Specialists, IT Consultants, and business clients.
•Well organised and able to meet deadlines
•Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
•Experience in Systems Design in ERP Environments.
•Excellent communication skills.
•High quality work.
•Hard worker, self-motivated and result-driven individual.
•Willing to work individually and in a team.
•Can work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
•Has the ability to manage a team if required.
•Fluent in English is a must.
WINDOWS ADMINISTRATOR QATAR
Greetings from VAM SYSTEMS…..
VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India. We offers a comprehensive list of services in the field of IT infrastructure management, Cloud services, IT Consulting Services, Banking, Management Resources, Information Technology Development, Telecom, Aviation, Retail Management & eGovernment offerings
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Windows Administrator for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
1) 7 -10 years experience with solid hands on Microsoft technologies.
2) Day to Day administration of Microsoft windows servers
3) Monitor critical servers (like Exchange, Blackberry, Domain Controllers, MOSS), to check if
they are functioning properly, check disk usage, check critical alerts.
4) Experience in Power shell.
5) Configure Blackberry devices for senior management & troubleshooting of blackberry devices
6) Configure Exchange Mailboxes for e.g.:- Move to a higher quota, give rights to mailboxes
7) Involved in Periodic maintenance of servers (like restarts, upgrades)
8) Strong administration experience in IIS.
GIS Programmer Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for GIS Programmer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Job Title - GIS Programmer
Minimum 5 years’ experience in ESRI ArcGIS Development
Educational Qualification & Certifications:
Bachelor’s in GIS, Computer Science/IT, or a related field
ESRI Technical Certifications – Developer/Enterprise (preferred)
Esri Portal for ArcGIS/ ArcGIS Online
Esri ArcGIS Desktop 10x
Esri ArcSDE/Oracle 11g/12c geodatabases
Esri Services/Map Services
Able to develop the following Map Services:
Mobile Data Services
OGC Services (WMS, WFS etc.)
• 3 years of Technical support experience
• Technical certifications preferred MCSA, CCNA, A+, ITIL
• Experience with Microsoft Windows based platform including Microsoft Office 2010 suite
• Experience in helpdesk calls and request escalation.
• Excellent technical skills across relevant technology areas
• Experience with Help Desk Ticketing application
• Excellent verbal and written skills
Database administrator Dubai