Senior developer Dubai
Job description: As Team Lead – Developers, you will have a range of responsibilities from shaping and implementing digital products to ensuring that we stay on the leading edge of technology. You will be expected to contribute across the full technology stack, from database and DevOps infrastructure that supports continuous deployment, over native apps, to front end development. As a Team Lead you will work in a cross-functional team with the Product Owner, Designers and engineers to co-develop the digital products
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Excellent programming skills in at least 2 modern programming languages/ frameworks, such as Node.JS, Go Lang, Elixir, Ruby on Rails, C, C++, Python, or others.
• Excellent knowledge of SQL and one common database technology, such as Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB, HBase, Neo4J
• Infrastructure knowledge including RESTful APIs, Single Sign On, LDAP, Search Technologies (Apigee, GraphQL, Swagger, Elasticsearch, Kibana, auth0)
• Full stack engineer with a passion for mentoring other colleagues in the team
• Should be a change agent that always challenges status quo
• Real passion for development and a demonstrated appetite for continual learning
• Knowledge of pair programming, continuous integration and test-driven development
• Familiarity with the concepts and pattern choices for Microservices is a must
• At least 8 years of software development experience with experience working in Agile teams
Job description: Job Title: NetSuite Developer
4-5 years of experience
Participate in every aspect of the development lifecycle including, requirements gathering, solution architecture, development, testing, and deployment
• Work with team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications, and delegate casework
• Undertake analysis of user and business requirements, with regard to their impact on existing systems and environments and produce an appropriate business and/or system design.
• Analyze the impact of change, anticipates possible problems, and develop a plan to prevent them.
• Advocate and enable a philosophy for ongoing productivity improvement, reuse, and education.
• Speak knowledgeably of relevant Software Engineering processes and management during client discussions.
• Recognize when alternative perspectives are required and facilitate appropriate meetings.
• NetSuite Developer supports our ERP business solution and integrated business systems. This is a role that is responsible for the enhancement and maintenance of the production and sandbox instances.
• Hands-on experience with deployment, stabilization, and improvements of NetSuite ERP, integrated with other a
• Experience with customizing the NetSuite ERP Platform using custom fields, records, lists, forms, saved searches and reports.
• Ability to implement and support integrations with external systems.
• Ability to work with the Functional team to understand business requirements to make recommendations on the development approach. Assistance with testing and troubleshooting.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills and ability to work independently
J2EE Developer Bahrain
currently looking for J2EE Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• 2-3 years of J2EE experience
• Experience of Requirements Gathering
• Experience in RDBMS and JDBC, jBOSS, WebSphere, EJB,SOA ,Linux, LDAP, Design Patterns, Methodologies (e.g Agile, Waterfall)
• Development in a load-balanced environment
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Undertake development work on new and existing applications
• Involve/support formal analysis of user requirements with regard to new and existing systems, and to provide appropriate design documentation
• Ensure the developed software is robust and meets the user’s functional requirements
• Ensure the developed software has undergone unit and system testing prior to handover to the Testing and Integration Team
• Involve support the estimation, design and impact analysis for the tasks that have been delegated to the team.
• Involve/support proactively with an environment of closely managed projects, providing regular task updates and supporting project management processes.
• Design and develop enterprise-scale applications on Java/J2EE Platform in accordance with agreed standards and procedures
• Support and maintain developed applications in line with predefined service levels
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science / IT.
• J2EE Certification.
Microsoft SharePoint Consultant
Microsoft SharePoint Consultant for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Technical Administration, Configuration and Maintenance of Documentum Platform, Documentum, EPFM, xCP, WebTop, D2, Microsoft SharePoint
• Technical knowledge and practical hands-on Performance tuning and development of applicable systems.
• Analytical skills and Support and Maintenance of applicable systems.
Technical Skill requirement
Technical Architecture, Administration, Configuration and Maintenance of Documentum 6.7
a) Content Storage Area.
b) Index Services(xPlore)
c) Database Layer
Technical Architecture, Administration, Configuration and Maintenance of Microsoft Sharepoint2010
a) Shared Services
b) Infopath Service
c) Database Layer
EM Engineer Dubai
Job description: VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for EM (Enterprise Management) Engineer for one of its clients which is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services Company in Qatar with the following skill set and terms and conditions.
• Strong AppDynamics product knowledge, internals, and product REST API.
• Extensive industry experience in deploying AppDynamics for mission critical applications.
• Working experience in monitoring and performance tools.
• Strong technical skill sets in Java and Unix shell scripting.
• Exposure to full application lifecycle development including coding; testing; deployment; and post-implementation activities.
• Ability to develop AppDynamics Monitoring Extensions.
• Experience to customize and configure the rules and alerts in Nagios and Splunk
• Preferable but not mandatory experience with Splunk ITSI or BMC Truesight.
• Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
• Engineer solutions and establish standards for AppDynamics Controller and agent deployments, including optimizations and tunings per requirements from business and IT teams.
• Adopt AppDynamics for usage in On-premises models.
• Devise an authentication and authorization model for AppDynamics within standard Client security framework. Develop customizations as needed.
• Architect a highly-available and scalable Controller infrastructure with appropriate monitoring and alerting mechanisms.
• Seek opportunities for automated deployments so as to reduce operational tasks.
• Seek opportunities for integration of AppDynamics with other monitoring tools in the Client portfolio.
• Test and implement AppDynamics Monitoring Extensions appropriate for Client’s technology stack (e.g. Webservers; Messaging Tiers).
• Test and implement AppDynamics Database Agent.
• Test and implement AppDynamics End User Experience Monitoring.
• Event Management Integration Nagios, Splunk, BMC ITSM according to predefined incident priority matrix.
• Create Nagios BI model according to Cis dependencies from CMDB
• Configure required rules and thresholds in Nagios and Splunk according to best practices (as L2 working with requests from multiply IT teams).
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
Gulf Worldwide Bearings FZE
IT Manager Dubai
We are looking for an IT Manager that can:
•Maintain the computer equipment and software programs.
•Assist with upgrading information security.
•ensure back up systems operate effectively
•purchase hardware and software
•researching and installing new systems
•ensuring that software licensing laws are adhered to
•providing secure access to the network for remote users
•securing data from internal and external attack
•keeping up to date with the latest technologies
Program Manager Dubai
• Higher Vocational Education (technical, mathematical, IT);
• Successful management experience in the IT sector from 3 years;
• Experience as an engineer-programmer to manager in IT companies;
• Leadership skills, successful organizational practices, the ability for the sake of efficiency and success of the "bend" business system where it will benefit the cause;
• Ability to think outside the box "to go beyond the proposed";
• The presence of specific successful projects, which have provided innovations in business processes;
• Knowledge of current trends and development practices and application of IT;
• Experience of forming and maintaining effective processes within IT Service, the effective implementation of IT-daily maintenance operations and monitoring systems;
• Experience in identifying the needs of the functional units in order to introduce new products, solutions, processes, services for business development;
• Experience in management of projects for the implementation and integration of information systems;
• Experience in the organization and implementation of an effective strategy for IT development, architecture optimization, cost, performance of IT-products;
• Experience of the organization, maintenance and development of IT-infrastructure, providing opportunities for business growth;
• Experience in the development and implementation of the project, technical documentation and internal regulations;
• Experience in the development, implementation and maintenance of an information security policy and other necessary IT-specific business policies;
• Ability to organize teamwork, as well as personally, as a leader, able to work independently and take responsibility for the outcome;
• High degree of self-organization, ability to multitask;
• Analytical mind, systematic, pro-active.
• Experience in solving complex problems with a limited budget and deadlines.
• Experience managing a division of 20 people.
• Project management experience.
• Excellent salary with the prospect of growth as a result of - for a good result, we are willing to pay above the market;
• Ability to be the boss of their team and their functionality with a maximum level of autonomy (subject to the consent of the mirror with the responsibility for the results of the IT-department), creativity is welcomed (!);
• Work in a friendly team of professionals with a high level of self-motivation and corporate culture;
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth, realization of ambitious plans and objectives, modern working conditions;
• Registration in accordance with the Labor Code, social guarantees.
Web developer Dubai
Job description: Our company is in need of web developer/IT with at least 2 years’ experience and can start immediately. All nationalities can apply
1. EXCELLENT working background on WordPress, Web design, & adobe photoshop.
2. Knowledge on desktop support, telephone AVAYA, Biometrics and Network Configuration and Video editing.
1. Can work under pressure
2. Creative and can work with less supervision
3. Attention to details
4. Fast and efficient