Software Engineer Dubai
If you joined us today as a software engineer, here are some of the projects/opportunities that you would work on:
Experiment with new web analytics technologies and build prototypes with the latest Google Analytics APIs
Build custom analytics solutions for our customers.
Here is what we are looking for:
Understanding of web analytics technologies, tagging and cookies is a major plus
Knowledge of PHP is a must, Python is a plus
Understanding of Amazon Web Services, specifically: EC2, RDS, VPC is a major plus
Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
Keen interest in becoming an awesome software engineer. You must live, eat and breathe technology.
High levels of creativity and quick problem solving capabilities
To learn more about us, check out our YouTube Channel
Project Manager Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for Project Manager - CRM for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Should have Project Management experience
• Preferably candidates having experience in MS CRM 365, Customer 360 view, User Experience Enhancements, Unified Service Desk, Data analytic & reporting, Marketing, Social media, Sales, Mobility, Account opening etc.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Qatar.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at
Java programmer Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Java Programmer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
• Should have 4+ years of experience in Java
• 3+ years of experience in HTML & ADF
• Knowledge in oracle forms and reports
• Oracle PL & SQL development experience will be an added advantage
Hardware Technicians Dubai
For an IT company in Dubai, need Technician with MCSE/MCP, CCNA + minimum 2 years’ experience, send your CV
Skill Set required:
• Should have Application Support experience in FinOne Product (LMS).
• Candidates with experience in Islamic Banking will be an advantage.
• Should have experience in SQL Scripting.
Experience Required: 5+Years.
Terms and conditions:
Techno-Functional Way4 Product Consultant Dubai
looking for Techno-Functional Way4 Product Consultant for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Complete know how of the Architecture of Way4 system
• Specialized in mid-office and back-office functional capabilities of the Way4
• Hands on experience in development / testing / business analysis OpenWay product suite
• Expertise in integration capabilities of Way4 system
• Experience in configuring Way4 system
• Hands on experience on data model and data onboarding process onto Way4 system
• Experience in developing interfaces to Way4 system
SAP Consultant Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for SAP Consultant for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Should be an expert in PP, PM, QM, PS, DMS & BI modules.
Candidate should have done 2 to 3 end to end Life Cycle implementation Projects and 1 or 2 support Projects preferable in cement manufacturing industry. He should be fully hands on with System configuration, Maintenance, enhancements and Support of respective module. He should be able to discuss with Business process owners, understand their requirements, prepare Functional specifications and co-ordinate with ABAP programmer in development of reports and Queries. Preference will be given to candidates who can handle 1 or 2 additional modules along with their core module and has played the role of Team lead. Cross functional and Cement industry experience is added advantage.
5-6 years. Preference will be given to candidates who have manufacturing domain experience.
Degree in Engineering or MCA from recognised University
Fluent in English is a must. Arabic is added advantage. Good at communication and presentation.
Network engineer Dubai
The scope of security architecture and network security administrator is the following
• Define, document and implement the security architecture for Nawah including but not limited to the following:
• Authentication & authorization Account administration controls (provisioning, segregation of duties, validation, attestation, etc)
• Auditing of critical security related events
• Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability of the system and data.
• Provide security architecture and advice in support of Nawah application development, infrastructure, and enterprise technology projects to ensure the integrity of the architecture.
• Develop and maintain a security architecture.
• Address security throughout the development lifecycle.
• Assess project requirements related to application security, network, including correlation with ENEC/Nawah security policy and standards.
• Identify architectural and other security risks associated with the solution, and compensating controls where necessary.
• Identify any gaps in existing Nawah security infrastructure to meet project requirements, work with the Nawah Management to identify and roadmap solutions.
• Design, configure, implement and maintain all security platforms and their associated software, such as routers, switches, firewalls, intrusion detection/intrusion prevention, anti-virus, cryptography systems, SIEM, Anti-SPAM, and MDM.
• Responsible for a broad range of security tasks, including the day-to-day security administration of network security devices, as well as the management of technologies, such as firewall, intrusion detection, intrusion prevention, data loss prevention, antivirus, anti-spam, antispyware, and security information and event management (SIEM) tools.
• Design, review and ongoing assessment of firewall, intrusion detection/intrusion prevention, SIEM, VPN, SSL, application control, Antivirus, and other network security component policies.
• Ensure network security best practices are implemented through auditing: router, switch, firewall configurations, change control,