SAP Consultant Dubai
AM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for SAP PLM Consultant for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Should be strong in SAP PLM (Product Life-cycle Management)
Should be Strong in Plant Maintenance who has completed minimum 3 full life cycle projects
Should have Quality Management (QM) and Project System (PS) experience
Should have knowledge on DMS & MM
Should be fluent in Arabic language
Hardware Engineer Dubai
Providing instant solution to the valued clients as per requirement.
· Installation of Modem and Dial-up Networking.
· Troubleshoot all e-mail and internet related problems
· Installation of Internet related software and configuration.
· Periodic cleanup of individual mailboxes of users.
· Solve Internet related Problem over phone.
· Handle subscriber’s queries and complaints through Fax, Email and phone.
· Maintain effective liaison with IT Helpdesk and provides timely feedback to users regarding problem status and resolution.
· Install, configure and troubleshoot desktop applications and operating system (e.g.: Ms-office, windows 9X/2K/XP etc.,)
· Install & maintain office LAN, support office staff in different IT issue.
· Setup corporate office LAN to client end and provide on call support. .
IT Technician Dubai
Our Company based in Sharjah Free zone looking "IT Technician" with experienced in IP Phone PABX, CCTV, Door Access Control, Desktop troubleshooting, Networking & Cabling and Server Installation. Salary will be 5000 plus benefits Candidates on Visit Visas with Driving License
SDLC Rational Consultant (Arabic) Dubai
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for SDLC Rational Consultant (Arabic) for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Strong experience in implementation and rollout of IBM Rational modules for SDLC/ALM function.
• Arabic language is mandatory.
• Implementation of SDLC Governance using IBM Rational Suite, put an entire governance framework using the rational suite to control flow of the SDLC/ ALM from requirement gathering to release.
Strong experience in the below IBM Suite products:
• IBM Rational ClearQuest,
• IBM Rational ClearCase,
• IBM Rational Requirements composer analyst,
• IBM Rational Data and Application Modeling,
• IBM Rational Quality Manager,
• IBM Rational Testing.
Skill Set required:
• 2- 3 years of experience as a Project Manager
• Should have experience in implementing banking solutions
Total experience Required: 8+Years.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month
Software engineer Dubai
Job description: VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for Head of Development (Software) for our UAE Operations with the following skillsets & terms and conditions.
Job Purpose: Development / Engineering
As a Development Head you will cooperate closely with our Software Development Team to pursue software/platform development lifecycle within organization.
• Develop, and lead software development team, • Guide, coach and mentor software developers.
• Provide project management and technical leadership for every aspect of software.
• Prepare life-cycle for different projects inclusive of research, development, design, evaluation, testing along with delivery to product management.
• Establish and stimulate software development standards and processes along with best practices for delivery of scalable and high-quality plateform/software.
• Perform closely with Engineers, Developers and Product Management throughout organization to influence product development assisting or improving products.
• Learn and display as how products would add value to respective business.
• Supervise resource allocation to assure attainment of apt business and personnel development goals.
• Involve in strategic plans to accomplish technical as well as business with leadership chain, team and with customers.
• Manage and execute software development projects from beginning to finish.
• Collaborate effectively with all team members as well as hold regular team meetings.
• Collaborates with Product Architects, Offering Management and Service Delivery to design, enhance or optimize and validate reference architectures for private cloud offerings, based on the open source technologies such as OpenStack, Kubernetes, Prometheus, etc
• Creates proofs of concept for validation, as necessary, to ensure that product features are well integrated for an awesome experience.
• Evaluates available technologies for possible integration to enhance the offerings, as envisioned by Offering Management.
• Automates all necessary tasks with code, following modern software development best practices.
• Assists Service Delivery with troubleshooting difficult deployment and operational issues. Work to ensure that issues are automated away.
• Participates in engineering escalations, postmortems and root cause analysis.
Hardware Engineer Dubai
HARDWARE ENGINEER Dubai
Exceptional opportunity to join a highly regarded and focused solutions provider. We are seeking suitably qualified engineers who have experience in implementation of storage and virtualisation solutions.
Your technical capabilities will cover ideally a range of projects in the Wintel, Data Centre Solutions, Virtualisation and Storage Area. As a growing organisation these roles represent a great opportunity to join a company that offers more than just a salary. On going training, bonus and a fantastic working environment and culture are just some of what is on offer for the right person.
We seek some or all of the following for these roles:
- Ideally VCP qualified
- Prior Solution architecture experience
- Strong knowlegde of back-up solutions - Commvault
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Prior demonstrable track record of implementations
- Desire to grow and develop into Solutions Architect
Front end developers Dubai
Our Globalization Group is looking for Frontend developers with full stack web development experience to help build an internal content/email templates authoring tool that support Globalization for all applications. As a member of the team, you will help us develop product solutions and deliver features that power the next generation of Globalization apps. You will be involved from ideation to rollout.
• Participate in the full development life cycle, including design, coding, testing and production release.
• Create web applications following best practices of accessibility, internationalization.
• Partner closely with design & product to craft great product experiences.
• Be a crafts(wo)man and encourage code craftsmanship across team.
• Deliver code in an agile team environment.
• A passion for technology and for developing robust, scalable, state of the art software systems.
• BS/BA or equivalent with 2+ years professional application/frontend development experience.
• Experience developing node. js applications
• A solid experience building applications on top of RESTful APIs.
• Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web.
• Experience in software design patterns, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Experience with web frontend technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Webpack, LESS, Bootstrap, Dust.
• Proven problem-solving and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to operate effectively both independently and within a team.