Project Manager- Dubai, Retail Payment Systems for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Bachelor Degree Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science or a related:
Or equivalent combination of education and experience that is required for the specific job level.
• Post-graduate education is desired.
• At least 15 Years’ experience with wide experience covering expertise covering Banks, Retail Payment Systems, Clearing Systems, Retail Time Gross Settlement Systems, and Mobile Payments.
• In-depth domain experience of payment systems.
• Experience in developing payment system strategies.
• Experience in implementation of payment systems.
• Has managed a national level, near-real time retail fund transfer system which has been successful.
• Knowledge in IT Security related to Payment Systems.
• Proven track record of managing teams of different discipline: technical: analytical and business.
• Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team, project management and time management skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with other staff members
• Be able to speak and write coherently in the English language.
• Provide two work related and one personal reference.
• Provide evidence of a clean police record from the relevant country’s authority.
IT Security Professional Dubai
VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for IT security professional for one of our clients which is a leading Organizations in Bahrain with the following skill set and terms and conditions.
Skill Set required:
1. Minimum 5-6 years’ experience with security concepts and assessment strategies.
2. Experience with security technologies and standards, including but not limited to Intrusion Prevention, Security Information and Event Management, Vulnerability Management, Antivirus, Proxy tools, DLP, and Encryption.
3. Security Credited candidates (CISSP/CISA, CEH, CCIE/CCNP (Security) are preferred.
1. A Bachelor’s degree in a numerate discipline, such as science, engineering, mathematics or computer science
Software Engineer Dubai
To develop expertise in the areas of Software Engineering and to work in a competitive environment for acquiring knowledge and enhancing capabilities with the contemporary trends in the professional world. To work in a competitive environment that effectively utilizes my analytical, interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills to conceive and achieve solutions. The solutions which help the organization in not only meeting its targets, but also allowing it to grow, thereby, enhancing my own skills as an individual and as a key player in the organization\'s development A dedicated and enthusiastic Telecom professional who specialises in managing wireless networks. Quick to familiarise himself with the latest technologies and industry developments while demonstrating a logical and analytical approach to solving complex problems and issues. Has valuable experience in the engineering and administration with strong hands on technical knowledge developed through Wireless
Software Developers Dubai
A Swiss-based company will relocate to Dubai. We are looking for the best brains to build the future of Technologies!
We need multiple Software Developers who can develop the most complex Platforms, E-Commerce sites, Web Applications, Mobile Apps, iOS Applications, Android Applications, digital Platforms, Cloud Systems and Social Networks using innovative technologies.
•You are able to develop Social Networks and Communities within the shortest time without any software. You know how to code it.
•You are also a Full Stack developer
•You can develop iPhone & Android apps
•Experience with Android technologies and you are able to develop with Android
•Experience with iOS technologies and you are able to develop with iOS
•You know how to simply integrate APIs, Plugins or third-part features
•You also know how to develop complex VoIP systems like UCC (Unified Communication and Collaboration) or Lynx.
•You can develop payment platforms very quickly
•You can use the best technologies
•You know how to gather data
Backend development experiences
•Amazon Web Services: Amazon EC2, DynamoDB, Amazon SNS, AWS Cognito, S3 bucket
Nice to have: You have one or all of these general App skills:
•IOS, Android (Java, Object-C, Swift, C/C++): iPhone&Android SDK, Xcode, Android Studio, Eclipes, Cocoa, Cocoa Touch Frameworks.
•Hybrid App Dev with Ionic/Phonegap/Cordova
•Web service: XML/JSON, REST/SOAP, PHP, HTML5, ASP, JSP
•Cloud backend: Parse, Amazon, FireBase, Twilio, MongoDB
•Map Kit, GPS based real-time user navigation and Tracking
•Photo Sharing, Editor, Filter, Flexible UI App Design
OFSAA Consultant Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for OFSAA Consultant for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
• Experience with OFSAA (preferably OFSAA 8.X) in a banking environment
• Involved in design, implementation and support of Profitability, Transfer Pricing, ALM and LRM Modules of OFSAA
• Banking domain expertise
• Oracle DB and PL/SQL
• Experience with OBIEE (Both admin and developer)
• Experience with ETL
• Experience with Linux, Unix and Windows OS
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Bahrain.
Junior PMO Qatar
currently looking for Junior PMO for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• 1 to 2Years of experience in PMO.
• Arabic is preference.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate.
Java developer Dubai
Job description: Hiring Java Developer in UAE
Looking for Java Developer:
Job Location- Dubai
UAE based candidates will be considered.
• Java 8,
• Spring Boot 1.5x
• Spring MVC, Spring Webservices, Data
• Bootstrap 3/4
• Angular 2,3,4.x
• HTML5, CSS3
• Hibernate 3/4/5x