System administrator Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for System Administrator for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related field from an accredited institution.
• 5+ years, managing servers in terms of update and server health
• Experience deploying production applications, solutions, Hardware and networking
• Working knowledge of systems deployment within Windows platform.
• Experience in Infrastructure, Virtualization, Hardware and networking from deployment and maintaining the availability of the service.
• Knowledge of Service-oriented architecture and interfaces Architecture
• Experience of working with multiple solution partners and systems integrators
• Good understanding of security issues surrounding applications.
• Good critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Experience of monitoring of service thresholds.
• Experience with rapid problem solving.
• Project management skills
• Can lead and manage on the ground and virtual team
• Takes accountability and responsibility of the assigned work tasks / projects.
• Strong attention to detail, Analytical, excellent time management and organizational and able to work in fast, paced, high volume environment.
• Effective communication skills are required.
• Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of expertise.
• Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills are required to manage outstanding issues until resolution.
• Excellent command in computer literature
Helpdesk agent Dubai
Our requirements as below,
1. Handling Service Desk, Remote Desktop Support, and User Access Management, Focus Software time attendance devices, Distribution, Onsite Support.
2. Monitoring Focus software and all backup solutions coordinating with internal IT issues with all departments to ensure all the services are running smoothly.
3. Helping end users accounts and support engineers accounts are properly managed with only required privilege in the active directory and other applications to avoid security breach.
4. Major Support on attendance sheets for monthly closing for head office plus all Atcon construction sites. (Ensure that attendance are properly entered into organizational databases and securely maintained)
5. Visiting All ATCON CONSTRUCTIONS Sites daily Weekly or monthly basis and gather IT Support/Services.
6. Providing training for team members, end users on new process rollout or product update
7. Implementing preventive measure maintenance task based on the historical incident reports
8. validating software license records and managing license day to day back-up.
9. Ensuring servers & site IT products in the offices and sites are maintained neat and clean.
10. Responsible for new site mobilization and demobilization which includes cabling work, internet, laptops, desktops, printers, servers, time attendance devices, switches and routers deployment.
11. Participating enterprise local events to maintain new market trends and various product awareness.
12. Preparing monthly dashboard for overall Atcon Constructions and participating monthly meeting with Finance Manager/General Manger.
13. Recruiting IT resources for end user support based on business needs.
IT Engineer Dubai
we are Growing IT Services Company dealing with Server, Storage, and Security Products.
We are currently recruiting highly skilled & motivated IT-Engineer
Engg. Graduate, MCSE, MCITP, CCNA
Min 2 years working exp. in medium to large size organizations.
Proficient in installation, configuration, and administration of servers, with the ability to support IT infrastructure spanning multiple locations.
Applicants having excellent communication skill that meets the above requirement and if you can join immediately please send your CV.
Oracle Professional Dubai
1. Strong understanding of UCM core capabilities (set up, configuration &customizations)
2. Good hold on setting up Metadata, Security Model in UCM
3. Strong knowledge of Data migration to UCM system
4. Technical expertise of UCM web center and UCM10gR3
Experience Required: 4+Years
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
The selected candidates shall be a direct employee of one of the leading Organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume
Android Developer Dubai
Experience optimizing, refactoring, and debugging views and layout hierarchies
Experience in creating UIs using custom themes, styles, attributes, and resources
Excellent communication and documentation skills
Ability to work interactively with Product, Design, Back-End and QA teams
Ability to discuss and debate, as well as give and take support and challenges in a team environment
Desired Skills & Experience for Android Developer
Indepth coding experience
Thorough understanding of core Android concepts and experience building apps compatible with Android OS versions 1.6 through 4.2
Expert knowledge of Android SDK
Oracle consultant Dubai
Oracle Fusion HCM Functional Consultant
We are looking for Oracle Fusion HCM Functional Consultant for Dubai location.
Functional Consultant with Knowledge in Payroll,Core HR, Benefits and OTL.
german localization is must.
Good client handling skills.
Good Communication Skills.
Dot Net Developer Dubai
Company name: MIVB Information Technology
Job Title: .Net Developer
Experience: Minimum 1 year or Fresher with top knowledge and Experienced
Specification: Asp.net,Vb.net,C sharp,Sql database
Education Criteria : B.E /B.C.A /M.C.A (.net certification is must)
Working knowledge on Azure development Acts as a lead in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications. Provides coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code.
Microsoft Certification is an added advantage.
Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production.
Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guide
Oracle HRMS – Techno Functional Consultant Bahrain
currently looking for Oracle HRMS – Techno Functional Consultant for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Strong Techno Functional experience in Oracle HRMS.
• Should have experience in Java, Oracle Framework, OLM (Oracle Learning Management), Self Service and Personalization.
Experience Required: Minimum 4Years.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Bahrain.