Project Manager Dubai
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Engineering, or related field is required
• CCNA certification or the like
• Extensive knowledge of CCTV, access controls, electrical systems, energy management, fire alarm and smoke removal systems, heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems, control systems, building automation, troubleshooting, engineering, installation, management, and construction procedures
• Extensive knowledge in installation and programming of CCTV and Access Control systems especially moving camera systems
• Working experience in project management in the above fields
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Experience in New Product Development and Life Cycle Management in a security related industry
• Technical background in Electronics or Mechanical engineering preferred
• Self motivated, responsible, with a strong personality to drive projects
• Works well in a team environment and has the capability of analysis and problem-solving
• Excellent Communication and English skills, both in oral and written
• Have an extensive Marketing Skills
• Ability to persuade clients and make a productive indoor / outdoor sales
• Will be responsible for the project administration of all current and/or future installations of Security, CCTV, Card Access & other specialty systems where needed. Administration of these projects shall be coordinated with the respective management team.
• Oversee the proper documentation is being executed between the contracts administrator and sales representative to effectively consummate the engineering requirements.
• Supervise the requirement for proper documentation of project site visits, telephone communications, request for information, letter of transmittals, permits and applications fees and final closeout requirements are being properly executed.
• Oversee the required safety programs are being implemented to prevent unnecessary injury to our employees and insure we are in compliance on given projects.
• Execute the manpower backlog reports on a monthly basis to assist with the proper manpower loading requirements to achieve customer satisfaction and increased gross profit margin opportunities.
• Will be responsible to implement required change orders on projects which will achieve significant gross profit.
• Participate in meetings with contracts administration, field supervision and engineering departments to review all on-going projects.
• Assist with the construction schedule requirements to properly complete installation and final certification testing within the requirements agreed upon by the company and the respective customer.
Junior PMO Qatar
currently looking for Junior PMO for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• 1 to 2Years of experience in PMO.
• Arabic is preference.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate.
Windows Administrator Dubai
1) 7 -10 years experience with solid hands on Microsoft technologies.
2) Day to Day administration of Microsoft windows servers
3) Monitor critical servers (like Exchange, Blackberry, Domain Controllers, MOSS), to check if
they are functioning properly, check disk usage, check critical alerts.
4) Configure Blackberry devices for senior management & troubleshooting of blackberry devices
5) Configure Exchange Mailboxes for e.g.:- Move to a higher quota, give rights to mailboxes
6) Involved in Periodic maintenance of servers (like restarts, upgrades)
7) Strong administration experience in IIS
8) Provide support to Helpdesk & Staff with related to servers / applications related to servers
9) Installation of Windows on Physical Servers as need be
10) Implement Windows Clusters & Windows Network Load Balancing
11) Periodically update windows patches & harden the windows servers as per the schedule
12) Proactively take ownership & resolve technical issues to closure
13) Involve in project related activities from Microsoft Infrastructure side & ensure project is closed
& target dates met.
14) Have a sound technical knowledge on Windows, Citrix, AD, Exchange, ISA, MOSS, and
Technical Support & Installation Engineer Dubai
Opportunity to work as Technical Support & Installation Engineer with a MNC’s MENA regional operation based in Dubai. Knowledge and 1 to 4 years experience in SQL required with basic or advanced networking skills is mandatory. Experience in Project management, Documentation and client training preferred. The position demands on site installation and support and it may be required to work night shifts. UAE Driving licence is a must. Must be a male candidate
Digital Marketing Officer Dubai
Permanent Position Starting Immediately.
Ideal Candidate will have:
- +5 years’ experience in digital marketing technology and strategy
- Experience with IBM Core metrics, Tealeaf and Unica, Adobe Omniture or Site catalyst,
- Assimilate data and build analytics applications, including dashboards and tools for exploratory data visualization and analysis
- Architect and develop complex statistical models
- Work with stakeholders to reconcile data output
- Support and manage BI Reports
- Drive the set up and production of Cross Channel (Online, Mobile, Email, Search, Social) Digital BI Dashboards measuring digital KPIs across the firm
- Conduct project related tasks such as developing detailed test plans, test cases and expected results, evaluating and documenting results, tracking/resolving issues.
- Query data and create datasets to merge information from diverse data sources - manual and production systems
- Analyze data using tools such as SAS and SQL to develop reports or analyses that lead to actionable business insights
IBM Informix Expert for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
Sound have Very Good Experience in IBM Informix Expert .
Experience in Auditing will be an added advantage.
Java Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Strong development experience in Java, J2EE, Struts, Servlet, JSP, EJB, Hibernate, JSF, WebServices, Axis2.0, JMS, Message Driven Beans, Oracle, SQL Server.
• Should have experience in XML, XSL, XSLT, HTML, web servers and Application Server like Apache, Weblogic, WebSphere, JBoss and Tomcat etc.
• Banking experience is mandatory.
Experience required: 7+years
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (Maximum 1 Month).
Dot net developer Dubai
Dot Net Developer Dubai
Working as part of a growing team, you will be excited by the opportunity, as a .Net Developer, to create leading edge software that will be used by thousands globally. Your problem solving ability will be first rate and you will enjoy creating high quality design and development of solutions that run stably on Windows Server platforms.
You will have an exceptional range of skills: 5 or more years in of development experience, C#, Java, C++ or equivalent OO language. You'll have administration and development experience with MS Windows client and server operating systems that includes XP, Server 2003, Server 2008 and Server R2. These will be backed up with experience in scripting languages such as Python or Ruby and/or functional languages such as Haskell, OCami, F# or Lisp and Linux/Unix administration or development experience. .
These technical attributes for a successful .Net Developer will be supported by a degree in Computer Science, MS Certification, a real can do attitude and exceptional levels of adaptability to different languages and technologies. As a .Net Developer, you will be able to analyse user problems and create solutions, simplify the complex, work experimentally, without supervision, be mature enough to drive your own projects and seek out knowledge that you don't have. Salary negotiable