Support consultant Bahrain
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Hyperion Support Consultant for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
Hyperion 11.1.x consultant who can work with the IT and Financial Control team in managing the following modules of Hyperion:
1. Consolidation (HFM).
2. Planning and Budgeting.
Experience in Flexcube will be an added advantage.
• Assist in Data movement from HFM to Planning
• Assist in Data movement from Staging table and HFM
• Assist in Data reconciliation - HFM vs Planning, in case of any issue
• Assist in Data reconciliation - Staging table vs HFM, in case of any issue
• Assist in starting and stopping application services weekly
• Assist in the Planning & Budgeting cycle
• Assist other departments at the bank with their budget preparation in Hyperion
• Assist subsidiaries of the bank with their data load process in Hyperion
• Assist the FCD team with Ad-Hoc analysis
• Assist the FCD team with month end closure process in Hyperion
System Administrator Dubai
Responsible for the configuration, implementation, and maintenance of various technologies and focus on the successful execution of the organization network infrastructure including Desktop PCs, servers, network equipment, and software applications, Configuration of Local Area Network & Printers, Installation, Configuring and Administrating the following HP Servers DL 380 G5, G6, G7, G8 and recover the servers data backup, Configuration of DHCP, DNS Server and User Creation in ADC and Permission for Users level, Handling the Exchange Server 2007 and User Creation mail IDs and user’s level policy and permission in Mail Exchange Server 2007, Citrix Xen App Server in the domain to access client server based application over the web, System Administrator support for LAN, WAN & Servers Systems, Active Directory Functionality, Network & Operating System Essentials, Handling and Maintaining Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Platform, Configured E-mail account in MS-Outlook 2007/2010/2013 in MS-Exchange Environment (IMAP, SMTP and POP3), Installing, Configuring and Troubleshooting computer hardware and software issues, managing LAN and WAN, Managing telephone system(Alcatel Telephone/PABX System), Managing and Maintaining Policy on SonicWall Pro 3060/NSA 220/NSA 3600 Firewall Security, Taking the backup of File servers, Exchange Servers, MS SQL Database and all production servers into the TAPE cartridge (DLT) using the TAPE Drive HP LTO Ultrium 4 using Symantec Backup EXEC Application, Onsite & Online support for Desktops, Laptops and handling computer hardware and system networks, Handling and Maintaining 23 Servers and providing support for Desktops, Laptops, and Network Printers for around 170 Users, Installation and trouble shooting of the products relating to PC’s, Installing, Configuring & Administering the following Microsoft Products and Sun System Application to the end-users PCs, Maintaining of IT-Inventory, Ensuring the regular monitoring of all IT services, Vendor evaluation management for all IT purchases
Senior Java Developer Dubai
Senior java developer wanted for design and consulting firm in Dubai, you will move to Dubai for a contract of 8 years with an additional 3 years, you will have a degree and 6 years experience, salary 11000 AED per month
VAM Systems is currently looking for Oracle Core DBA for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
• 3+ years’ experience as a core DBA on Linux platform.
• Preferably candidates having experience in Banking Domain.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate (2 weeks).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at
Working on a full life-cycle implementations of Dynamics AX solutions
· Functional and technical requirement gathering and documentation
Senior MS Dynamics AX- Technical and functional Consultant Dubai
· Travelling to client sites whenever needed
· Implementation and deployment of AX modules and customizations
· Project scoping and estimation
· Fit-Gap analysis
· Post-live training and support
· Customizing Dynamics AX solution through X++ and MorphX
Job description: At least 1+ years developing iOS applications
Must have published one or more applications in the App Store
Understand iOS inside and out and take pride in your craft
Knowledge of design patterns, data structures and algorithms
Organized ability to be self-managed and able to collaborate across team Agile/SCRUM experience
Degree in Computer Science: Engineering or Mathematics
Architect our iOS App from scratch, contributing to all aspects of development and improvement of our iOS applications over time
Test, debug and maintain the application software throughout the product life cycle
Choose the right tool for the job, whether it’s Swift or Object-C, CoreData or Realm- we use the latest and greatest where appropriate
Implement best practices in all areas of software development
Participate in requirements gathering and refinement
Participate in team and peer improvement plans
- Must available in U.A.E
- Salary + Benefits
Oracle DBA for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
• 4+ years of relevant experience in Oracle & SQL database Administration.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems - Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading banks in Bahrain.
WINDOWS ADMINISTRATOR QATAR
Greetings from VAM SYSTEMS…..
VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India. We offers a comprehensive list of services in the field of IT infrastructure management, Cloud services, IT Consulting Services, Banking, Management Resources, Information Technology Development, Telecom, Aviation, Retail Management & eGovernment offerings
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Windows Administrator for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
1) 7 -10 years experience with solid hands on Microsoft technologies.
2) Day to Day administration of Microsoft windows servers
3) Monitor critical servers (like Exchange, Blackberry, Domain Controllers, MOSS), to check if
they are functioning properly, check disk usage, check critical alerts.
4) Experience in Power shell.
5) Configure Blackberry devices for senior management & troubleshooting of blackberry devices
6) Configure Exchange Mailboxes for e.g.:- Move to a higher quota, give rights to mailboxes
7) Involved in Periodic maintenance of servers (like restarts, upgrades)
8) Strong administration experience in IIS.