Desktop support Engineer Dubai
We are currently seeking a dynamic Desktop Support Engineer to join our team at our office in Dubai. The Desktop Support Engineer will be responsible for providing first line response for users requiring assistance with information technology issues and problems.
Troubleshoot and resolve issues with desktop hardware and software pertaining to LAN connectivity.
Install and configure workstations.
Create and update standard software loads for a variety of desktop systems.
Physically move and re-establish desktop systems and servers as required.
Assist LAN, WAN or the Systems Engineer as required.
Communicate technical issues to Corporate IT staff as needed.
Perform other job related duties as dictated by business needs
Provide training to onsite and remote users
Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers and administrative systems
Administer and maintains all server hardware and software, and ensures backup procedures are in place, monitored and tested
Install, administer, troubleshoot, and maintain LAN, PC and peripheral equipment
Work with vendors and internal support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop equipment and software
Create and maintain documentation on IT processes.
Track and maintain inventory and stock of PC/LAN equipment in order to meet business needs
Out-of-hours on-call responsibilities
Oracle DBA Dubai
Oracle DBA for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
Should have experience in Banking Domain.
Should have experience in the following areas:
Oracle RAC implementation & management.
Oracle Application Server implementation & management.
Oracle Performance Tuning.
Oracle Operation Center.
Backup & Recovery.
Oracle Monitoring and Data Base assessment.
HP Unix basic commands.
IT Operation in general.
Experience required: 5+ years
Domain – Bank
Terms and conditions:
IT administrator Dubai
Location: Dubai, UAE
In this role you will be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks designed to ensure company’s IT network, security systems and servers are in tip-top shape.
Manage the IT Service Desk and be the first line of contact for all group employee requiring IT Support.
Role and Responsibilities
• Responsible for maintaining the company's ERP System, Cloud, IT network, servers and security systems.
• Investigating and diagnosing network problems, collecting IT usage stats, making recommendations for improving the company's IT systems and carrying out routine configuration and installation of IT solutions.
• Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution
• Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues our employees encounter
• Configuration and installation of IT solutions.
• Assisting co-workers with everyday IT needs.
• Setting up new users and management of security, passwords and backup.
• Monitoring of the Internet and email usage of company employees.
• Collection of IT usage statistics.
• Install and test computer-related equipment
• Maintain the IT Asset Management System ensuring that all assets are recorded and updated/removed when required.
• Complete general IT administrative tasks.
• Obtain hardware and software quotes
• Purchase hardware and software following set procedures
• Advise IT Support Staff of all relevant hardware/software deliveries across countries
• 10+ years of experience
Skill Set required:
• 5 plus years of experience as DBA (SQL 2000, 2005, 2008R2 & 2012), ORACLE 10g & 11G.
• Expertise in SQL Server & Oracle Database Administration.
• Extensive experience in High availability & Disaster Recovery.
• Experience in installation, support, maintenance, patching, upgrade technical support of oracle database and application including RAC environment.
• Extensive experience in backup and restore procedures.
IT technician Dubai
IT Technician cum Document Controller.
System and Network Support
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• Minimum 1-2 years working experience in handling support and IT infrastructure.
• Knowledgeable in installation, maintenance and support, hardware level, like MacBook, iMac, Printer Setup and configuration with excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Installation, Monitoring and maintaining of CCTV and DVR devices.
• Outlook mail configuration and Managing Email Accounts in multiple domains.
• Skills: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS X, MS Windows Server 2003/2012 with DHCP/DNS, Firewall, Active Directory, Network Printer.
• Ensure network connectivity throughout a company’s LAN/WAN infrastructure and Router/Access Point Configurations.
• Coordinating IT related purchases.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Java developer Dubai
JAVA DEVELOPER DUBAI
You will be responsible for backend Java Development (search algorithm, business logic, operating systems, programming). Along with the backend development, you will be heavily involved in the development of Java-related technologies including XML, SPRING, IOC, JSP, HTTP, J2EE. I must stress that it is essential that you have extensive knowledge of and experience with software engineering practices, Design Patterns, Agile development, Test Driven Development, Automated Builds etc.
In addition to this you will have to provide 2nd/3rd level support for the online applications and provide advice, guidance and support for escalated incidents. You will contribute to the management and governance of the software development process, as well as the ongoing development and documentation of these processes.
It is highly desirable to have experience with Oracle databases and database technologies including SQL. Reasonable knowledge and experience in UNIX operating system and direct experience with scripting languages like Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Perl etc.
IT Analyst Qatar
currently looking for IT Security Analyst for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
a) Experience in operational SOC
b) Hands on experience in IT with emphasis in Network Security
c) Experience in vulnerability testing and auditing
d) Experience performing a Systems Engineer, Consultant or Architect role
e) Knowledge of system security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques
f) Knowledge of network and web related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, routing protocols, etc.)
g) Must be fully knowledgeable and able to design, plan, and support deployment efforts around IT security solutions using one or more of the following technologies
• Network Security
• Endpoint & Mobile Security
• Virtualization Security
• Identity & Access management
• Security Management and Operations
• Encryption & VPN
• Application Security (including web/cloud and database)
• Anti-Malware Solutions
• Web & Email Gateways
IT Technical Support Officer Dubai
Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, Printers and scanners
Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
Talking to clients and computer users to determine the nature of problems
Responding to breakdowns
Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
Repairing equipment and replacing parts
Supervising junior engineering and technical staff
Obtaining replacement or specialist components, fixtures or fittings
Checking computer equipment for electrical safety
Maintaining records of software licences
Managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies.