Team manager Dubai
With a strong presence of more than 15+ years of operations in India XT (Xicom Technologies) is now looking to expand its Dynamic IT Sales Team in Dubai. Check out this exciting role and give me a shout if it sounds like you !
Please find below a brief Job Description for your reference:-
1.Responsible for heading up expansion in Dubai.
2.Targeting dynamically new prospects in UAE.
3.Generating leads through systematic prospecting, following up effectively and closing sales efficiently.
Desired Candidate's Skills :-
1.Existing business relationships and contacts within UAE.
2.Proven track record in selling IT Services (Mobile app ,Web and Software).
3.Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills at all levels.
IT engineer Dubai
description: Job Title / Designation: SR. ENGINEER - IT SUPPORT
• To provide a technical support including installation, configuration, maintenance, security and compliance of Enterprise Systems, with a focus on Windows and Linux Administration.
• Maintenance and troubleshooting of Networks and Firewalls across company’s various locations.
About BTF Group
Established in the year 1990, the company has become the pioneers and the largest suppliers & distributors of premium quality fresh cut flowers, Indoor Plants and foliages. All floral products are from company’s own farms.
Today, the company is the largest distributors of fresh flowers, foliages, and indoor plants in the Middle East. With global expansion in the cards, the company is planting more seeds of growth in existing markets of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, State of Qatar, Sultanate of Oman India and Malaysia.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
The role holder will provide server support across company’s locations. To be successful in this position, the candidate should have a proven track record in the installation, configuration, maintenance, security & compliance of Enterprise Systems [Windows and Linux O/S].
The role holder will need strong network implementation and configuration skills and a proven ability to work within an integrated team of technical and non-technical personnel.
SharePoint Developer Bahrain
Sharepoint K2 Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Should have 5+ years of experience.
• Should have experience in SharePoint, K2 & Dot Net.
• Should have excellent communication skills.
Terms and conditions:
IT Developer Dubai
• Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile applications and Websites.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
• Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
• Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
• Research and track advancements in mobile application and website design patterns.
• Perform Search Engine Optimizations
• Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
• Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
• Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success.
• Engaging with clients and explaining the technical aspects
ï¶ Project Management skills; Planning, Prioritizing and administrating
ï¶ Time Management Skills: scheduling, and prioritizing
ï¶ Communication and Information Gathering Skills
ï¶ Understanding Business Practices, ethics, approaches, policies, and culture
ï¶ Understanding existing and emerging technologies
ï¶ Designing Technical Architecture
ï¶ Thinking strategically and Focusing on Delivering Results
Android developer Dubai
Job description: Job Title: Android Developer
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
â— Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
â— Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
â— Work with outside data sources and APIs
â— Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
â— Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
â— Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
â— BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
â— Proven software development experience and Android skills development
â— Proven working experience in Android app development and
â— Have published at least one original Android app
â— Experience with Android SDK
â— Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
â— Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
â— Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
â— Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
â— Experience in creating or working on Chat applications.
Oracle Functional Consultant Bahrain
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Oracle Functional Consultant for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
• Functional experience in implementing, upgrading and supporting Oracle E-Business Suite applications in R 12.1.3 for more than 7 years.
• Proficiency in Oracle E-Business Suite Applications R 12.1.3 in PO, I Procurement.
• Having comfortable knowledge in Inventory, General Ledger and Payables is an added advantage.
• At least one full life Cycle implementation experience in R 12.1.3 procurement modules.
• Capable to troubleshoot and provide quality problem resolution.
• Knowledge in SQL, PL/SQL, and Discoverer will be added advantage.
• Ability to produce functional requirements for reports, interfaces, conversions and enhancements.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
• Experience in Change Management, Incident Management and Release Management is preferred.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Software Tester for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
Strong work experience in banking domain.
Should have experience in general testing, Channels, Swift, Sftp, Host to Host connections,whole sale banking,internet banking etc.
Support Engineer Dubai
Support Engineer Dubai
Primarily responsible for providing 2nd and 3rd level desktop and LAN services to the company's offices, you will join the local field service team in service and fault fixes for the LAN and associated desktops including notebooks, messaging services, imaging for the SOE and maintaining the availability of Citrix thin client and Blackberry technologies. You will take an active role in project based work here in and may be required to travel from time to time to play an active role in exciting nationwide LAN and desktop projects.
You will have significant demonstrated experience in LAN and desktop support, ideally in a field service capacity. You will have strong technical skills across notebooks, XP, MS Office, outlook 2003, helpdesk technologies (such as remedy) Citrix, blackberry. You will have a good understanding of server technologies and information services, and hold a full driving license. You will also have proven experience providing 2nd and 3rd level support.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large nationwide business in a role that will fast track your technical and customer service skills through a large user base and significant national projects.