Construction manager Dubai
Projects : Healthcare, Educational constructions
Salary : Local Allowance + Overseas Salary + Accommodation+ Transportation
Must have previous exp in healthcare construction.
ANy Nationality from any location can apply.
Do not forget to mention your skype ID in your CV
Project Manager Dubai
Job description: Position Description:
• Manage the delivery of construction projects for turnkey and consultancy projects.
• Work as a team leader.
• Set targets, monitor progress and make critical decisions as to how to deliver projects on time and to meet on clients expectations.
• Report to the design and management teams.
1. Bachelor of engineering, architecture, interior design, construction management or electrical engineering
2. Experience in interior construction or related field of at least 3 years
3. Minimum 3 years experience in general or administration management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Microsoft Project
2. Organization & Communication skills
3. Documentation and reporting skills
4. Ability to meet time lines and work under time pressure
5. Knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems
6. Computer skills
7. Service minded
8. Good written & spoken English
9. preferred to have UAE drivers license
Damas Interior Decoration LLC
Construction Advisor Dubai
acting as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives;
setting out, levelling and surveying the site;
checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations;
ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications;
overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant;
agreeing a price for materials and making cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project;
managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect;
liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
liaising with the local authority (where appropriate to the project) to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws;
communicating with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress;
day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors;
planning the work and efficiently organising the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines;
overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site;
preparing reports as required;
resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
Civil Site Foreman Dubai
Civil/Site Foreman with minimum 5 years experienced in UAE.
Requirements are as follows;
1. Good knowledge of technical & structural work.
2. Knowledgeable in material cost estimation.
3. Ability to read drawings and demonstrate the plan.
4. Project timing estimation, planning & scheduling. Following project plans and schedules to meet production goals.
5. Supervising & leadership skills.
6. Labor management / employee relations.
7. Quality control. Ensuring that the completed work meets quality standards.
Good salary will be provided based on experience and qualifications.
Mechanical Engineer Dubai
Consultant Company looking for Mechanical Engineer:
- minimum 3 years experience in UAE
- HVAC design
- Fire Fighting
Project Assistant Dubai
We are looking for a dynamic candidate looking forward to work in a challenging environment. Candidate must possess advanced computer knowledge and skills. Must be aware of Project Management and Documentation.
Interested candidates can send their CV on:
Quantity Surveyor Dubai
- Planning-Management-Supervision-Quantities-Estimation and execution of different construction activities as per schedules.
- Co-ordination with the Clients-Consultants-Sub-contractors.
- Carrying out inspection and architectural elements.
- Co-ordination with the construction team and sub-contractors for the materials and shop drawings submittals to consultants and their approval.
- Co-ordination with the Government authorities for the taking the building permit, Demarcation and completion certificates and other necessary approvals.
Contract Manager Dubai
Develop, draft, analyze, negotiate, and gain necessary approval for assigned contracts in accordance with governing laws and regulations,
Perform financial modeling and ongoing contract financial performance assessment.
Ensure timely execution of contract implementation activities including communication of negotiated terms and conditions to appropriate persons throughout the organization.
Monitor contract performance, identifying and recommending opportunities for improvement.
Ensure all contract data and information is appropriately entered into relevant systems/databases.
Respond to internal and external stakeholder questions, inquiries, requests for clarification, etc. regarding contract terms and conditions.
Coordinate formal dispute initiatives as needed.
Participate in or lead cross-functional or other project teams as assigned
5 yrs in contract development,implementation and management.