Site Manager Dubai
Site Manager Dubai
A Site Manager is sought to join one of the most established commercial builders specialising in large government funded projects. Their portfolio centres on major healthcare schemes, aged care facilities, laboratories and University buildings.
This role would suit an established Site manager with a successful track record in delivering similar projects looking for a fresh working environment with a progressive professional organisation.
Largely due to a reputation of delivering a quality product this top tier contractor are in a fortunate position of having secured work for the next 48 months whilst other are competing for small margins in a volatile market.
Employed as the Site manager you will be based on site ensuring it runs to program and budget. A large part of the role will be to work in conjunction with the design, estimating and construction teams.
As the ideal applicant, you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in Construction / Engineering
- Experience of running large commercial projects over $30 million in value
- Previous experience of managing large site teams
- Excellent time management
- Very good written and verbal communication
- Appropriate IT skills
MEP MANAGER, ELECTRICAL,MECHANICAL,ELECTRICIAN,PLUMBER,ELECTRICAL FOREMAN, MECHANICAL FOREMAN is required by Electro mechanical in DUBAI Interested and qualified candidate may send CV
Diploma in Mechanical engineering is preferred. Minimum of 5-15 years experience in a similar industry.
Construction Manager Dubai
An established contracting company in Dubai is looking for Construction Managers
He must have a Civil Engineering degree or a related discipline
5-10 years experienced in Construction Company
Any nationality is welcome to apply
Salary will commensurate upon experience.
GRP Foreman Dubai
• With a minimum 5 years experience in UAE in GRP lamination to international standards and specifications.
• The candidate should have full knowledge of all aspects of GRP works and can work with minimum supervision.
• Efficient in organizing & delegating to workers, sequencing of work, achieving productivity, preventing wastage.
• Well- conversant with Safety & Quality forms.
Project Engineer Dubai
They currently require an experienced Project Engineer for a large Commercial project You will be responsible for:
Project Manager Dubai
Job description: Position Description:
• Manage the delivery of construction projects for turnkey and consultancy projects.
• Work as a team leader.
• Set targets, monitor progress and make critical decisions as to how to deliver projects on time and to meet on clients expectations.
• Report to the design and management teams.
1. Bachelor of engineering, architecture, interior design, construction management or electrical engineering
2. Experience in interior construction or related field of at least 3 years
3. Minimum 3 years experience in general or administration management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Microsoft Project
2. Organization & Communication skills
3. Documentation and reporting skills
4. Ability to meet time lines and work under time pressure
5. Knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems
6. Computer skills
7. Service minded
8. Good written & spoken English
9. preferred to have UAE drivers license
A well reputed construction company in Dubai required for a competent professional contraction foramen & Supervisor with hands on experience on technical works and all the finishing works. Preference will be given for experience & fresher candidates.
Interested candidates come for walk-in interview.
Benefits; Transportation, Accommodation and Company visa.
Civil Foreman Dubai
Presently we are urgently looking for a " Civil Foreman with PDO permit " for an Excellent A Grade Construction Company based in Muscat, Oman.
Candidate should have worked in Oman previously and have Petroleum Development of Oman Work Permit.
Position : Civil Foreman (Permit Holders in PDO)
Location : Muscat, Oman
Employment Status: Full time
Nationality - Any Nationality
Salary Offered : between 300 OMR to 350 OMR + Accomodation + Medical & Insurance + Other benefits as per Labor Law
•Min. of 5 years relevant experience
•GCC experience required