Civil foreman Dubai
Civil Foreman (Finishing)
One of the largest construction company based in Dubai, UAE is looking for the best civil foreman - finishing.
If you're in Dubai and have 10+ years of work experience as civil foreman - finishing kindly forward you're CV
Project Manager Dubai
TS Construction Dubai
Project Manager Dubai
With some of the highest profile and most significant infrastructure projects currently underway, Infrastructure Development team leads the way in cutting-edge innovation and high-performance. An ethos of best practice processes and technology creates unmatched career development opportunities with these long term projects.
As a highly motivated and determined Project Manager, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of road and bridge construction projects ensuring time, cost, quality, scope requirements and business objectives are achieved. Managing a team of direct reports, contractors and a complex range of internal and external stakeholders, you will possess exceptional communication and negotiation skills. Also, as a qualified Engineer, you must have indepth technical skills, ideally gained working on road engineering, large scale public works or utilities projects.
With a 35 hour week and flexible working hours amongst other benefits, this is a fantastic opportunity to combine a great career and an enviable lifestyle by living and working, salary 140 K USD
Land Surveyor Dubai
Land Surveyor Dubai
A well established construction company is looking for a Land Surveyor with a minimum of 6-8 years experience working in UAE. Their job role will entail undertaking land surveys/measurements, analyzing data using plans, maps, charts and computer applications, advising about technical matters,writing reports, managing projects and producing and/or advising about construction plans and drawings. Assignment will be in Abu Dhabi. Interested Candidates please forward your CVs
Senior Project Manager –Dubai
This position is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual who would like to gain experience in a growing international organization. Reporting to the Director of Middle East Operations, the main goal of this candidate would be to support the Project Manager to do documents for the certification of our works.
- MIR: material inspection request;
- MAT: material transmittal;
- IR: work inspection request
- SAM: sample approval request;
- SHD: shop drawing approval;
- TRA: document transmittal (status report, monthly reports, change orders, delay notices, meeting minutes)
- MTS: method statement transmittal
- HSE: risk assessment transimttal
- RFI: request for information
• Demonstrable strong experience in developing and delivering products and productions
• Full understanding of a production life-cycle
• Successful experience working in a project environment
• Experience in running successful events
• Bachelor degree, and 5+ years of working experience
1. Strong planning, coordination and organizational skills
2. Excellent people skills, positive, enthusiastic and can-do attitude
3. Multi-tasking and ability to think on their feet
4. Work well under pressure and ability to meet tight deadlines
5. Fluent spoken and written Arabic and English
6. Ability to manage project budgets
7. Good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
SAFETY OFFICER Dubai
- Full time Bachelor degree in engineering. (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical) Or BSc
- 2-5 years of experience with NEBOSH IGC / Diploma in industrial safety.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office
- English & Asian
- Supervisory skills, leadership qualities. Good presentation skills. Problem solving skills. Ability to provide added value with a Team.
Duty Engineer / Foreman you are responsible for all the mechanical and technical maintenance and HVAC equipment within your property and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
•Supervise and control the preventive maintenance schedule
•Responsible for the health safety of the property
•Follow the preventive maintenance chart strictly and maintain records for future reference
•Coordinate with other department’s counterparts to ensure their satisfaction on quality and progress
•Create departmental training programmes among engineering employees and create opportunities to multitask
•Distribute the work to subordinates accordingly to their capabilities in order to get the best results to the specified standards.
We are looking for an experienced foreman with not less than 3 years of experience in interior fit out works and who is capable of handling site works. Should have English speaking skills.
Senior Construction Manager Dubai
To execute activities related to reclamation and civil marine dredging projects within deadline and budget available. Ensure high quality, safety and environmental standards.
· Focus on the employers business priorities while meeting customer demands.
Reporting to the Project Director
Supervises Construction Engineers and Superintendents
Expected relationships with other departments
Dredging Division, Reclamation Division, Technical Department
Description of Activities and Key Responsibilities
· Plays an active role in the development of the safety culture on the project, making safety a natural part of all work performed.
· Performs on-site management, supervision and coordination of all self-performed and contracted work.
· Ensures execution of field construction activities in conformance with project drawings, specifications, schedules, cost estimates, procedures, quality requirements and safety standards.
· Controls project schedule and cost through the efficient use of all construction resources and contractors.
· Oversees the development of project schedules in cooperation with the construction engineers and contractors.
· Ensures that daily and weekly short-range planning is maintained down to the foreman level,
· Reviews design scope and approach with regards to constructability and submits recommendations for change.
· Determines manpower levels to attain schedule milestones and monitors manpower levels and craft mixes to ensure conformance with the construction plan.
· Monitors productivity and cost and implements appropriate action to maintain maximum labor productivity and cost-effectiveness.
· Controls change/scope creep, ensuring that all scope changes are quickly and properly documented and that change orders are approved prior to the performance of work.
· Assist the Site Industrial Relations in the overall administration of labor relations policies.
· Manages the contractual commitments of contractors, including cost, quality, and schedule and coordinates their field activities.
· Plans and manages the projects temporary facilities.
· Maintains quality of all work in accordance with the standards as specified in the design documents.
· Ensure effective construction equipment use and maintenance program.
· Ensure an effective plan for the supply and control of tools and supplies.
· Management of administers, trains, and motivates all personnel in construction operations.
· Remain knowledgeable of safety policies and procedures and performs assigned duties in a safe manner and, while supervising others, has responsibility for their safety and ensures that they comply with established safety policies and procedures and practice safe work habits.
· Manages and maintains all client relations as the site.
Educational Qualifications & Certificates
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent
· Be able to manage personnel with different cultural backgrounds.
· Motivate and inspire colleagues to develop knowledge, skills and competencies. Provide objective and constructive feedback in an appropriate way.
· Stimulate a result-oriented organizational culture by regularly sharing the division\'s performance and results.
· Be able to translate department targets into concrete and measurable goals for the division for a timely achievement of goals.
· Take over ownership of own objectives agreed upon and of the objectives of the division.
· Investigate, understand and respond to the needs of internal and external stakeholders. Build and maintain strategically important client contractor relations.
· Proactively serve and constructively respond to external client needs in order to meet business priorities.
· Initiate and stimulate teaming: horizontal (between departments) and vertical (Within the different departments) cooperation in the organization.
· Show respect, flexibility and loyalty towards colleagues throughout the organization.
· Collaborate constructively and effectively with all levels within and outside the organization orally and in writing. Actively listen and be persuasive in reasoning.
· Communicate clearly and succinctly orally and in writing. Adapt oral and written communication style to the audience.
· Drive the change and innovation of the division.
· Manage conflict, solve problems and mediate between different interests of multiple stakeholders.
· Be able to identify and mitigate risks within the scope of the division and related to other divisions/department interfaces.
· Marine Construction