Construction Manager Dubai
IPC Property Group NL
Construction Manager Dubai
we have just won 5 new projects in dubai, ranging from 30M ro 300M, so we are in need of construction managers to go forward
you must have a degree in a related construction field and 7 years experience, your will work with the project manager , salary up to 120 K USD for the right candidates
Bin Zayed Group
As Joinery Estimator, you will be working on Retail and Commercial fit out projects. This role will ensure that you will be able to prepare tenders and submissions for all projects. You must ensure that all work is completed to a professional standard and high quality. Due to the success of this company in the market, the work comes on quickly so it is important that you can manage each project effectively to ensure that all deadlines and budgets are met.
3 years experience in Estimating in Joinery
You must have experience and thorough knowledge of joinery and pricing tenders
Professional approach to work and good overall presentation
Good Written and Oral communication, salary negotiable by employer
Estimator with a degree and 5 plus years experience wanted for commercial building projects in dubai,
you will work side by side with the construction supervisor and civil engineers on several commercial projects that we have, which will run well into 2016, this is a 5 year contract which can be extended, salary is open to negotiation
SAFETY OFFICER Dubai
- Full time Bachelor degree in engineering. (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical) Or BSc
- 2-5 years of experience with NEBOSH IGC / Diploma in industrial safety.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office
- English & Asian
- Supervisory skills, leadership qualities. Good presentation skills. Problem solving skills. Ability to provide added value with a Team.
Project coordinator Dubai
The role of this candidate will be the following:
Correspondence with client / consultants / subcontractors.Coordinate with different local authorities to obtain drawing approvals.Should be aware of health and safety guidelines related to interior fit out project management.Will have to send weekly updates and prepare minutes of the meeting with Production team. Coordination with design and estimation team. Assuring correct and Precise documentation of materials, inspections and closure documentation. Analyse project bottleneck and taking immediate action. Will have to coordinate with multiple suppliers and team members. Prepare project schedule. Preparing and reviewing method statements and work specific quality control plans. Ensuring materials received are in accordance with quantity and quality.
1) Degree or diploma in Civil Engineering.
2) UAE Driving License is a must.
3) Minimum 3 to 5 years UAE experience in executing commercial interior fit out work.
4) Efficient Planner.
5) Team Player.
6) Good Communication skills.
7) Should be efficient in MS word and other softwares related to project management.
8) Efficient E -mailing skills.
9) Should be able to lead a team or site members.
10) Should have a good technical knowledge of the standard materials used in the industry to execute projects.
11) Joinery knowledge will be helpful.
12) Should have an eye for detail. Shall be able to pin point if the materials are as per the drawings prepared.
13) Motivational Skills.
15) Should be focused and willing to work for long term.
Civil foreman Dubai
Arbab Shams Building Contracting L.L.C
Job description: We are looking for the Civil Foremen with OWN EMPLOYMENT VISA for the project supervising on project based contract. PFA.
1) Accommodation and Transport shall be provided by the company.
2) Able to handle manpower and take the good output. Call on the assigned number for further details.
Job description: • Prepare cost analysis based on the architectural drawings, engineering estimates, materials required and labour involved
• Prepare cost plans to enable design teams to produce practical designs for construction projects, which involves liaising with architects, engineers and subcontractors.
• Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
• Evaluate tenders from contractors and subcontractors and, where appropriate, negotiate with the contractors.
• Control all stages of projects within predetermined budget and expenditure.
• Computes cost estimates of raw materials or subcontracted work and labor
• Monitor and keep track of project progress and are responsible for the measurement and valuation of variations in the work during the contract, for agreement of interim payments and the final account.
• Work as part of a team to ensure that the requirements of the client are delivered
A reputed Contracting company based in Dubai is seeking for the following positions on URGENT basis. Candidate should meet the requirements for the minimum Gulf work experience as specified.
PROJECT MANAGER : 15 Years
CONSTRUCTION MANAGER : 8 Years
SITE ENGINEER : 5 Years
CIVIL FOREMAN : 5 Years
ARCHITECT : 7 Years
QUANTITY SURVEYOR : 7 Years
QA/QC : 7 Years
LAND SURVEYOR : 5 Years
SAFETY OFFICER : 5 Years
Send your CV with recent photo.
Only eligible candidates may apply.