Project manager Dubai
A Group of Real Estate and Contracting Companies is looking for Construction Project Manager for one of its Contracting Division. The ideal candidate will oversee construction projects from bidding to execution. You will work with and report to senior management. You will be responsible for overall management and controlling of projects.
* On-site management of construction activities
* Management of Sub contractors
* Ensuring timely submission of material requirements and effective scheduling of deliveries (in liaison with procurement department)
* Assignment of duties to Site Engineers
* Coordination and liaison between Site staff and Head Office Staff
* Manage project budgets
* Provide timely status reports to stakeholders
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
* 5+ years of relevant working experience
* Strong organizational and project management skills
* Industry knowledge (including dealings with Government Authorities)
* Detail-oriented and strong communication skills
* Degree in Engineering (Professional memberships are advantage but not required)
account assistant Dubai
we are looking for male account assistant should graduate bachelor OF commerce at list 2 years working experience as a accounts assistant in construction company.As an Account Assistant you’ll work within an organisation’s Accounting department. The role involves assisting accounting officials/senior management in the maintenance, reporting and management of the company’s finances.
Quantity Surveyor Dubai
Unique Creative Building Contracting LLC. (UCBC) Is specialise in delivering projects within the Hotel, Leisure, Entertainment, Commercial and Residential sectors. Due to growth and expansion, we now seek the services of a seasoned Quantity Surveyor. This is a permanent full-time role.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for all aspects of the cost process, from tendering and procurement, through to construction phase and final account on multiple projects where required.
Skills, Experience, Personal Qualities and Qualifications/Training:
BSc in Quantity Surveying is preferred.
Experience of working for a main contractor in the identified sectors is essential.
Driven to succeed and self-motivated.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build lasting, successful relationships with clients, suppliers, subcontractors and other personnel.
Excellent planning and organisational skills.
Excellent negotiation skills, with the ability to secure the best possible outcome for the business, whilst preserving future client relationships.
An analytical approach to challenges and a positive approach to problem solving.
A strong team player.
Possesses a great attention to detail, accurate and numerate.
Reliable, proactive and shows initiative.
Able to keep cool under pressure and when working to demanding deadlines.Quantity Surveyor Dubai
Project coordinator Dubai
The role of this candidate will be the following:
Correspondence with client / consultants / subcontractors.Coordinate with different local authorities to obtain drawing approvals.Should be aware of health and safety guidelines related to interior fit out project management.Will have to send weekly updates and prepare minutes of the meeting with Production team. Coordination with design and estimation team. Assuring correct and Precise documentation of materials, inspections and closure documentation. Analyse project bottleneck and taking immediate action. Will have to coordinate with multiple suppliers and team members. Prepare project schedule. Preparing and reviewing method statements and work specific quality control plans. Ensuring materials received are in accordance with quantity and quality.
1) Degree or diploma in Civil Engineering.
2) UAE Driving License is a must.
3) Minimum 3 to 5 years UAE experience in executing commercial interior fit out work.
4) Efficient Planner.
5) Team Player.
6) Good Communication skills.
7) Should be efficient in MS word and other softwares related to project management.
8) Efficient E -mailing skills.
9) Should be able to lead a team or site members.
10) Should have a good technical knowledge of the standard materials used in the industry to execute projects.
11) Joinery knowledge will be helpful.
12) Should have an eye for detail. Shall be able to pin point if the materials are as per the drawings prepared.
13) Motivational Skills.
15) Should be focused and willing to work for long term.
Project Manager Dubai
Kolsort Consultants Germany
Project Manager Dubai
To be able to show proven experience in managing the development and delivery of road maintenance, rehabilitation and construction projects with demonstrated knowledge and experience in project management and design management.
A demonstrated ability and experience in the preparation of tender documentation, tendering procedures, administration of contracts and surveillance of contractors for construction industry contracts. A broad knowledge of all the technical aspects relating to construction materials, equipment and techniques used in road construction and maintenance. You will also need to have skills in the leadership, motivation and management of multi-disciplinary teams and excellent liaison, negotiation, consultation, conflict resolution, leadership and team building skills.
These roles offer a salary package of up to $180,000.00 and will provide you with the opportunity to work on some of the largest infrastructure projects .
If you are interested in having a confidential chat about any of the project management roles we have available please call the team at Design & Construct on 02 9955 2299
Construction Engineer Dubai
Multi-disciplined firm with proven expertise in land development, surveying, landscape, urban development & environment. This is an opportunity for an up & coming Construction Engineer to manage on-site activities on behalf of the client. Due to extensive growth an opportunity has arisen for an up and coming Construction Engineer.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Manage on-site construction activities
- Tender preparation and assessment
- Client liaison with authorities & stakeholders
As the ideal candidate, you will come from either a municipal, consulting or construction background. An understanding of project lifecycles together with a Civil Engineering degree would be preferred however not essential. Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management experience will be key for this role.
Whats on offer:
- Excellent team culture
- Ongoing training & further development
- Ongoing long term projects
Job description: ValuStrat is looking to hire “Valuation Surveyors” for its Dubai office.
Candidates must have proven UAE Real Estate Valuation experience, RICS qualification advantageous. Own car and local driving license required.
Fantastic opportunities for ambitious valuers who are looking to join a fast growing PropTech centric firm with an expanding network of offices. Interested candidates shall apply at Muntaha.Mahmoudatvalustratdotcom and CC coleen.franklinatvalustratdotcom by mentioning the position title in subject line.
QA/QC Inspector, capable of an immediate start for a large project at Abu Dhabi Airport.
Must have not less than 3 years experience of all QA/QC aspects related to ceilings and partitions. Be able to prepare ITP's, risk assessments and the like, call for client inspection, measure work in progress and completed works.