Technical Manager Dubai
Job description: Designation- Technical Superintendent
Work in conjunction with technical management team
Co-ordinate and carry out worldwide technical inspections
Produce technical reports and assist with technical drawings
Customer liaison/client visits
Estimate and quote projects as required
Monitor on-going projects and liaise with repair managers
Interact with global stations
Liaise with purchasing for procurement of materials
Liaise with HR regarding labour selection and transport
Liaise with QA regarding material control and any class issues
Liaise with stores for the tooling up of projects and produce tool lists
Liaise with workshop for fabrication of materials and produce work shop managers production sheets and assist with manufacturing drawings
Monitor job costs and control at all times
Collate data/costs for invoicing and pass to accounts
Undertake additional duties as and when required
Promote health and safety and ensure adherence to health/safety policies and procedures
To identify system weaknesses and suggest new / efficient procedures to strengthen it
Sound engineering background with at least 3 years in a similar position or preferably a Marine Chief Engineer
Should have experience in exhaust gas cleaning system
Extensive education and training supported by relevant engineering and management qualifications
Incorporated Marine Engineer (IMarEng) Engineering Council
N.C Control Engineering
3-5 years comprehensive experience in all aspects of engineering preferably holding First Class Certificate of Marine Engineering
Clean Driving License
Good organizational skills
A good standard of attention to detail
Maintaining continuity and keeping up to date with all aspects of the role while travelling extensively
Promote a good team working environment
Good communication skills
This position is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates but world-wide travel will be required.
Due to the mandatory requirements of the marine and oil and gas industries the candidates must be physically fit and prepared to undertake industry specific safety training and medical examinations.
An attractive salary package offer will be available to the selected candidates commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested applicants are invited to send their CV
AutoCAD Draftsman Dubai
AutoCAD Draftsman Dubai
AutoCAD Draftsman required by a well established interior decoration firm based in Dubai.
Candidate should have a good experience in AutoCAD and should be experienced in interior fit-out background. Need good communication skills.
If interested please send work portfolio with CV
SAFETY OFFICER Dubai
- Full time Bachelor degree in engineering. (Civil/ Electrical/
Mechanical) Or BSc
- 2-5 years of experience with NEBOSH IGC / Diploma in industrial
- MS Office
- English & Asian
- Supervisory skills, leadership qualities. Good presentation skills.
Problem solving skills. Ability to provide added value with a Team.
Facilities manager Dubai
Job description: Facilities Management Supervisor
Education: Electrical Engineer
-Knowledge of HVAC systems, Fire Fighting, Fire Alarms & Emergency Lighting System and Dealing with Civil Defence.
-Knowledge of DEWA rules & regulations. Coordination during DEWA inspections and rectifying DEWA comments.
-Can manage all MEP works, taking quotations for material costs and material arrangement prior to commencement of the work from sleeves to final inspection
Minimum 2 years of work experience in the UAE
-Valid UAE driving license required
-Can join immediately
-Candidates currently in UAE
Estimation Manager Dubai
To independently advise on production and costs for the employers projects,
· Contribute to operational effectiveness by independently and proactively advise on process improvement opportunities.
· Focus on the employers business priorities while meeting customer demands.
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer
Supervises Senior Production Estimator, Senior Cost Estimator
Expected relationships with other departments
Tender, Contracts, Engineering & Design & Business Development Division, Projects Department, HSE Division, QA/QC Division, Technical Department, Technical Service Department, Finance Department
Description of Activities and Key Responsibilities
· Manage and coordinate the realization of independent advice on cost estimation and production estimation.
· Develop on a yearly basis business improvement approach and goals in close collaboration with Chief Commercial Officer.
· Recommend Chief Commercial Officer on business improvement opportunities accompanying benefits and approach in cooperation and consultation with operations Excellence analyst.
· Advise other departments or Chief Commercial officer on estimation and/or contract matters if required.
· Ensure high quality of cost and production estimations standard.
· Provide reports to Chief Commercial Officer on milestones, work/done, progress, budget, issues and mitigation activities.
· Ensure knowledge management in order to improve knowledge and best practices
· Ensure that all required advises and reports for other departments are timely provided.
· Monitor costs and effectiveness of the department activities to optimize resources, prioritize spending, and maintain professional standards.
· Provide leadership and guidance towards employees of Estimation and operational advisory department.
· Pro-actively communicate with Chief Commercial officer and his subordinates (e.g., Tender manager, design engineer etc.) on engineering and tendering aspects.
· Pro-actively communicate with other department heads regarding process improvement opportunities/ activities.
Educational Qualifications & Certificates
· Technical/Engineering Bachelor degree or equivalent professional qualification
· Act as a role model in the division.
· Be able to manage personnel with different cultural backgrounds.
· Motivate and inspire colleagues to develop knowledge, skills and competencies. Provide objective and constructive feedback in an appropriate way.
· Stimulate a result-oriented organizational culture by regularly sharing the division\'s performance and results.
· Be able to translate department targets into concrete and measurable goals for the division for a timely achievement of goals.
· Take over ownership of own objectives agreed upon and of the objectives of the division.
· Investigate, understand and respond to the needs of internal and external stakeholders. Build and maintain strategically important client contractor relations.
· Proactively serve and constructively respond to external client needs in order to meet business priorities.
· Initiate and stimulate teaming: horizontal (between departments) and vertical (Within the different departments) cooperation in the organization.
· Show respect, flexibility and loyalty towards colleagues throughout the organization.
· Collaborate constructively and effectively with all levels within and outside the organization orally and in writing. Actively listen and be persuasive in reasoning.
· Communicate clearly and succinctly orally and in writing. Adapt oral and written communication style to the audience.
· Drive the change and innovation of the division.
· Manage conflict, solve problems and mediate between different interests of multiple stakeholders.
· Be able to identify and mitigate risks within the scope of the division and related to other divisions/department interfaces.
· Extensive experience on dredging & marine activities
Years of Experience
· 12+ years
Quantity Surveyor Dubai
URGENTLY required for a reputed construction company.
Candidate should possess the following qualifications:
* Civil Engineer graduate
* Preferably with at least 2 years experience in steel fabrication & contracting company.
* Full-time employee required
* Company visa only - NO TO FAMILY VISA
* can START IMMEDIATELY
* SALARY NEGOTIABLE
Coordinate work teams • Plans work in collaboration with the Project • See the rental of equipment required • Plan the work subcontracted to see and their coordination • Attend site meetings
• Excellent skills in personnel management • College degree in architecture or equivalent (asset) • Reading plans and specifications • Holds a license in good standing • Mastery of building codes and safety regulations • Control of construction techniques and current renovations • 5-10 years experience in managing projects under construction • Health and Safety Course in good standing • Good knowledge of MS Project, Outlook, and Microsoft Office Suite (asset) • A very good experience in construction of new buildings and refurbishment of existing buildings • Be methodical and rigorous • Have good organizational skills • Autonomous and dynamic, salary is negotiable
Project Engineer Dubai
McLaughlin & Harvey can provide a full construction service, including design and build, civil engineering and facilities management. The Company also operates a number of divisions (Building Construction, Fit-out, Civil Engineering, Offshore, Energy, Facilities Management & Small Works, Frameworks and Specialist Joinery) with unique capabilities to suit specialist requirements. McLaughlin & Harvey has acquired a reputation for high quality building construction and civil engineering. The company has produced many landmark buildings throughout the World.