Project Manager Dubai
Graduate of Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- With PMP/Prince 2 Certification
- At least 25 years of experience in the same field (pipeline projects)
- Manage projects in accordance with all applicable codes and standards, ensuring safe, reliable service to customers in an efficient, economical manner.
- Complete construction projects which meet customer expectation and budget requirements.
- Enhance project management methodologies and tool set
- Responsible for delivering and executing concurrent projects
- Responsible for client - facing projects
- Lead the performance of project support staff on the client engagement
- Maintaining client satisfaction
- Possesses strong Professional Development Skills including leadership and problem solving.
Safety Officer Dubai
Urgent requirement: We are hiring for Construction Safety Officer or Safety advisor
3)Qualified University Degree
4)2 years UAE experience
Driving License Plus
Salary depends up on your experience
My client is a leading and award winning Residential Developer. The company designs and constructs large –scale apartments, multi-unit developments and residential estates throughout QATAR.
A position has opened up for an experienced Design Manager to focus within the residential sector of the company. The role will be based out of the office. The Residential department is currently working on a number of large scale apartment developments in Melbourne. Responsibilities will include design input and ongoing liaison with external Architects, liaison with the building team and ensuring project stages are completed to set deadlines. In addition the role will involve management of the documentation process ensuring that the design integrity is carried through.
To be considered for this position you will have previous experience working for a Builder / Developer ideally on large-scale high profile residential developments. You will be a qualified Architect and have a thorough knowledge of architectural design and documentation. Above all you will have an excellent work ethic and confidence is dealing with Architects, Builders and Consultants.
This is a challenging yet rewarding role with a highly regarded National Developer.
Project Manager Qatar
Aswan Trading & Contracting
Project Manager Qatar
For our road- and infrastructure projects in Doha, we are looking for one engineer as project manager
He should have at least 10years expirience on the job and at least 5 year expirience
He will report directly to the Managing Director.
Estimation engineer Dubai
SR. Electrical ESTIMATION ENGINEER
Degree Qualification: electrical engineering…
Experience: At least 5 – 10 years UAE local Experience
Highly qualified in Estimation MEP Project of Hotels, Commercial and residential high-rise towers, Hospital, Shopping Mall developments, Schools
Availability : Immediate
Salary : depending on experience and qualifications
Software Skills: Strong Knowledge of Quantity take off software, Auto Cad, Revit MEP,
Carrier Hap, McQuay Pipe Sizer & Duct Sizer, Beta, Dia Lux, Plan Swift, MATLAB, Proteus, Candy, CCS & primavera 6.0, CRM, BnCC and SAP,
Key Skills: Proficiency in Verbal & written English Language,
UAE Driving license is a plus
Arabic Speaker an advantage
Responsibilities: Successful applicant must be able to demonstrate following skills
1. Preparation of Evaluation of Tender / Contract documents and Bill of Quantities
2. Quantification of Variations as per revised drawings / specification and follow-up with Main Contracts / Project Managers for Site Work Instruction. (SWI)
3. Specific knowledge of estimating, scheduling, purchasing, engineering principals and preparing BOQ
4. Scheduling & Monitoring the Progress of the works, delays & disruption of the Project and Preparation of Claims for delays & Time Extension and associated costs.
Site Supervisors Dubai
Site Supervisors Dubai
Responsible for the entire labor force in the site
Ensure timely completion of the site with quality as per Schedule planned.
Implementing safety measures at site.
Coordination with Design team for site measurements & detailing.
Should be qualified/experienced in Interior related projects and knowledge of all Interior finishes.
8-10 years Experience in related Industry with minimum of 3 years GCC exp
A well-established construction firm. An excellent opportunity for the successful candidate
- Min. 5 years’ experience in commercial construction industry in an estimating position.
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience preferred (but not necessary) with Timberline estimating software
- Experience with construction administration and working knowledge of bidding and tendering projects.
- Some hands-on working knowledge of construction
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter and can work independently
- Ability to manage projects, sal;ary 76 K USD