Facilities Manager Dubai
Job description: A facilities manager is a job role that is responsible for making sure that buildings and their services meet the needs of the people that work in them. Facilities managers are accountable for services such as cleaning, security and parking, to make sure the surrounding environment is in a suitable condition to work.
The MEP engineer involves being responsible for Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing systems related to all building and infrastructure of the project. Role and responsibilities can be summaries as mentioned below;
• Verify all the MEP materials submissions and shop drawings submitted by the contractors for the project.
• Verify that the consultant is not deviating from the vendor list specified in the contract documents.
• Attend all progress review meetings and technical workshops to provide inputs to the MEP issues.
• Liaison with local authorities as per the requirements, to accelerate project progress.
• Coordinate approvals, completion of work and payment of project consultants and contractors.
• Conduct daily site walk and verify the quality of MEP works carried out by the contractor.
• Verify all the quotes from suppliers and contractors for inclusion and exclusions related to the MEP scope that could have cost implications.
• Monitor the testing and commissioning of the MEP systems on the project and facilitate take over the system upon project completion.
• Provide inputs and lead the facility management team during the operations of the building.
• Verify all the as built drawings, O&M manuals.
• Handle preventive maintenance of all MEP equipment’s.
• To ensure that all necessary AMC (Annual Maintenance Contract are in place during the operation of the building.
• Maintain record of all underground services within the plot and issue NOC, s for any required excavations.
• Liaison with governmental entities (electricity, water, Eitisalat , civil defense , drainage departments for all permanent connections related to the project.
• Coordinate with main consultant, MEP consultant, main contractor, subcontractors, and suppliers as required.
• Maintain organized project files and information for reporting to the management.
• Identify latest technology, tools, progresses and practices to help teams and clients deliver more efficiently.
Protect manager Dubai
McLaughlin & Harvey can provide a full construction service, including design and build, civil engineering and facilities management. The Company also operates a number of divisions (Building Construction, Fit-out, Civil Engineering, Offshore, Energy, Facilities Management & Small Works, Frameworks and Specialist Joinery) with unique capabilities to suit specialist requirements. McLaughlin & Harvey has acquired a reputation for high quality building construction and civil engineering. The company has produced many landmark buildings throughout Great Britain and Ireland.
McLaughlin & Harvey Limited has a requirement for a Project Manager to join the Civils and Public Realm sector. To deliver Infrastructure Services projects on time and within budget, with attention to safety and quality, whilst enhancing our reputation with external clients and work colleagues. Where required, to act as the bid manager working with the pre-construction Tender team and then to go on to deliver the successful tendered project
Site Engineer Dubai
Site Engineer:- 3 - Dubai
Experience: 7 years experience age 28-50. experience for site operations in the field of mechanical engineering for site shut down for plants regarding structures, conveyors systems new installations in plants for Smelters preferably. Coordinating with technicians and client personals.
SAFETY OFFICER Dubai
- Full time Bachelor degree in engineering. (Civil/ Electrical/
Mechanical) Or BSc
- 2-5 years of experience with NEBOSH IGC / Diploma in industrial
- MS Office
- English & Asian
- Supervisory skills, leadership qualities. Good presentation skills.
Problem solving skills. Ability to provide added value with a Team.
Safety officer Dubai
Job description: Responsibilities
• Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
• Produce schedules and monitor attendance of labors
• Allocate general and daily responsibilities to labors
• Supervise and train workers and tradespeople
• Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
• Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
• Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
• Resolve problems when they arise specially concerning labors
• Report on progress to managers, engineers etc.
• Proven experience as construction foreman
• In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and OSH guidelines
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Ability to communicate and report effectively
• Aptitude in math
• Problem-solving abilities
• Good physical condition and stamina
• High school diploma or diploma in a skilled trade
Project manager Dubai
Job description: A well reputed company is looking for
1. Project Manager with 13-20 years’ experience in Consultant Company.
Salary will be discussed during interview.
Must speak Arabic.
Location: Dubai, UAE and can start immediately
interested candidates can share CV
Site Supervisor Dubai
Glassinox General Trading
Site Supervisor Dubai
Our company is urgently looking for site supervisor who manages the site for our glass installations works/projects. The candidate should be at least 3 years professional experience in glass installations preferably with basic knowledge of electricity. Fluent in written and spoken English is required. Organized and self-driven and preferably with Driving License.
Site Foreman Dubai
Job description: Urgently looking for a well experienced Site foreman for Building Contracting Company in Dubai.
Job Details :*
Canadidate should be have past experience in construction companies as a foreman with driving license.
Ensure smooth working at the site
Coordinating with the contractors, sub- contractors etc in order for timely completion of the tasks.
Keeping the track of ensuring optimum utilization of materials and resources at the site
Ensuring minimum wastage's, spoilage of materials at the site.
NOTE: If you don't have past experience in construction company as a foreman and you don't have UAE driving license. then please don't apply here. because we need only candidates with UAE driving license and also past experience in construction company as a foreman.