Site Foreman Dubai
Job description: Urgently looking for a well experienced Site foreman for Building Contracting Company in Dubai.
Job Details :*
Canadidate should be have past experience in construction companies as a foreman with driving license.
Ensure smooth working at the site
Coordinating with the contractors, sub- contractors etc in order for timely completion of the tasks.
Keeping the track of ensuring optimum utilization of materials and resources at the site
Ensuring minimum wastage's, spoilage of materials at the site.
NOTE: If you don't have past experience in construction company as a foreman and you don't have UAE driving license. then please don't apply here. because we need only candidates with UAE driving license and also past experience in construction company as a foreman.
Quantity Surveyor Dubai
Our company is an interior fit out company, and we are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor.Those who are interested can forward their updated CV to above mentioned mail id or can contact us directly.
MEP Technician Dubai
-Carry out mechanical, electrical, plumbing, air conditioning and refrigeration maintenance, repairs, and installation.
-Sound knowledge in MEP works and Health & Safety policies and practices.
-Minimum 2 years experience in troubleshooting chillers/AC/and all electrical equipments.
-Sound knowledge in MEP works , Health & Safety policies and practices.
-Diploma or certification in MEP, Electrical or equivalent
Civil Foreman Dubai
Presently we are urgently looking for a " Civil Foreman with PDO permit " for an Excellent A Grade Construction Company based in Muscat, Oman.
Candidate should have worked in Oman previously and have Petroleum Development of Oman Work Permit.
Position : Civil Foreman (Permit Holders in PDO)
Location : Muscat, Oman
Employment Status: Full time
Nationality - Any Nationality
Salary Offered : between 300 OMR to 350 OMR + Accomodation + Medical & Insurance + Other benefits as per Labor Law
•Min. of 5 years relevant experience
•GCC experience required
MEP foreman (Preferred Diploma Degree) required for Contracting Company in Dubai
Minimum 5 years GCC experience in HVAC and district cooling network.
electrical, plumping Experience is a Plus
Driver License is a Plus
Good level of working English (speaking/ writing)
Apply only if HIGHLY QUALIFIED for the job.
Salary package includes housing and transportation
Senior Project Manager –Dubai
This position is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual who would like to gain experience in a growing international organization. Reporting to the Director of Middle East Operations, the main goal of this candidate would be to support the Project Manager to do documents for the certification of our works.
- MIR: material inspection request;
- MAT: material transmittal;
- IR: work inspection request
- SAM: sample approval request;
- SHD: shop drawing approval;
- TRA: document transmittal (status report, monthly reports, change orders, delay notices, meeting minutes)
- MTS: method statement transmittal
- HSE: risk assessment transimttal
- RFI: request for information
• Demonstrable strong experience in developing and delivering products and productions
• Full understanding of a production life-cycle
• Successful experience working in a project environment
• Experience in running successful events
• Bachelor degree, and 5+ years of working experience
1. Strong planning, coordination and organizational skills
2. Excellent people skills, positive, enthusiastic and can-do attitude
3. Multi-tasking and ability to think on their feet
4. Work well under pressure and ability to meet tight deadlines
5. Fluent spoken and written Arabic and English
6. Ability to manage project budgets
7. Good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
Purchase Coordinator Dubai
Maintain and implement construction proforma / budget for each project
• Negotiate pricing contracts with subcontractors and suppliers .
• Create scopes of work
• Issue purchase orders for procurement and expedition of materials and equipment for jobs.
•Meet subcontractors and suppliers on-site as necessary.
• Ensure compliance to project budgets and provide analysis of deviations .
• Ensure accurate takeoffs to ensure budgets are accurate.
• Research new materials for design and cost savings.
• Maintain subcontractor and supplier insurance policies.
• Develop and implement new purchasing strategies to deliver ongoing cost reductions and process simplification.
•Maintain relationships with subcontractors and suppliers.
• Establish new relationships with subcontractors and suppliers to ensure adequate resources for all projects and to continually improve pricing and quality of work.
• Assist in ensuring awareness and company compliance to all building codes and local construction guidelines.
• Assist in maintaining company quality control program.
• Leverage technology, safety measures, and information sharing to increase productivity and profitability.
• Assist in settling invoice or contract disputes • Handle change order requests • Forecast upcoming demand.
• Maintain sub/supplier information on company online management systems.
• Manage materials/equipment inventory.
Site Manager Dubai
Dealing on a day to day basis with contractors and project managers.
2)Ensuring all test documentation is in place prior to commencement of site/ project works.
3)Daily site inspections and reporting issues in a timely manner.
4)Risk management at the project.
5)Implementation of Safe working practices across sites.
6)Health and Safety training to Site Staff / Labour.
7)Documenting & Updating Health, Safety & Environment Records.
8)Should be able to do independently Safety Audit of Site/ Risk Assessment and Job Hazard Analysis.
9)Should be computer literate and fluent in word, excel, power point and outlook.
10)Should be fluent in the local language Hindi and English (read, write and speak) along with any other language known would be added advantage