|Ability to visualise concepts and explain them to clients|
|Developing detailed designs, often using computer-aided design (CAD) software or small-scale models|
|Advising clients on progress, and providing them with samples of materials to be used|
|Supervising the work as it is carried out.|
|Graduate in Architecture with experience of 8-10 years in Interior Designing.|
|Gulf experience preferable|
|Should have creativity and imagination.|
|Able to handle Design & Drafting department staff.|
Estimation Engineer Dubai
Estimator / Quantity Surveyor With good knowledge using CCS Candy Software required for a well known construction company in Abu Dhabi
Steel Erection Engineer Dubai
An established contracting company in Dubai is looking for Steel Erection Engineers
He must have a Civil Engineering degree or a related discipline
5-10 years experienced in Construction Company
Any nationality is welcome to apply
Salary will commensurate upon experience.
Construction operator Dubai
McLaughlin & Harvey can provide a full construction service, including design and build, civil engineering and facilities management. The Company also operates a number of divisions (Building Construction, Fit-out, Civil Engineering, Offshore, Energy, Facilities Management & Small Works, Frameworks and Specialist Joinery) with unique capabilities to suit specialist requirements. McLaughlin & Harvey has acquired a reputation for high quality building construction and civil engineering. The company has produced many landmark buildings throughout Great Britain and Ireland.
Project manager Dubai
On a day to day basis, candidates will represent the Financial Operations to ensure the successful implementation of the new and departmental initiatives. This would include participation on Work Groups, identification and communication of requirements, testing, and post-implementation follow up. Daily Responsibilities and Duties are as followed: 90% of the job is to participate on Work Groups, identify and communicate requirements, develop test cases, complete testing and notify management of issues using established escalation procedures. Candidates will determine accounting policy pertaining to new initiatives. 5% of the job will be performing post-implementation follow-up, documenting new processes or changes to current processes, as a result of the implementation of new initiatives. The last 5 % of the job will be to assist management and staff in support functions. This position reports directly to a manager. Daily communication with many team members and business partners. BS Degree in Accounting/Finance.
Project Manager Dubai
Project Manager Dubai
Lead the planning and implementation of project •Must agree on project objectives and represent the client\'s or organisation\'s interests •Providing advice on the management of projects and organising the various professional people working on a project •acquire subject matter expertise in the functions and activities of the department or other assigned work unit, including applicable laws, rules, regulations, procedures and technical operations •establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships Skills: •Good interpersonal skills and ability to motivate •Communicate Effectively •Must be creative •Must have good leadership skills •Good analytical skills, salary is negotiable
Civil Site Foreman Dubai
Civil/Site Foreman with minimum 5 years experienced in UAE.
Requirements are as follows;
1. Good knowledge of technical & structural work.
2. Knowledgeable in material cost estimation.
3. Ability to read drawings and demonstrate the plan.
4. Project timing estimation, planning & scheduling. Following project plans and schedules to meet production goals.
5. Supervising & leadership skills.
6. Labor management / employee relations.
7. Quality control. Ensuring that the completed work meets quality standards.
Good salary will be provided based on experience and qualifications.
Assistant Estimators Dubai
Assistant Estimators Dubai
Construction related degree
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- 1 - 2 years' relevant site experience, preferably with some commercial background.
- Proficient in mathematics, especially algebra, calculus and statistics.
- Basic engineering knowledge such as knowledge of procedures equipment and project designing.
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you had;
- Desire to learn.
- Ability to grasp concepts and retain information.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Willingness to help and get stuck in.
- Prepare enquiries and analyse quotations.
- Review data and documents like analysis reports, purchase orders and also subcontracts.
- Prepare and update project estimates.
- File all relevant documentation such as receipts and purchase orders.
- Gather information to be used to produce the project estimate.
- Complete civil and/ or mechanical take offs from first principles.
- Review ITT Technical & Commercial documentation.
- Undertake other general duties as required by the team.
- Calculate and estimate the expected cost of construction of a given project.
- Forecast how long it will take to complete the project.
- Assist the estimating team to make profitable and competitive bids by coming up with all the cost information needed for the projects.
- Work as an effective member of the team. salary negotiable