Project manager Dubai
Job description: Project Manager with 15+ years of experience in Construction field is required for a Project Management Company in UAE.
Must have hands on experience in Hotel Construction.
Kindly send your CV
Quantity Surveyor Dubai
Unique Creative Building Contracting LLC. (UCBC) Is specialise in delivering projects within the Hotel, Leisure, Entertainment, Commercial and Residential sectors. Due to growth and expansion, we now seek the services of a seasoned Quantity Surveyor. This is a permanent full-time role.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for all aspects of the cost process, from tendering and procurement, through to construction phase and final account on multiple projects where required.
Skills, Experience, Personal Qualities and Qualifications/Training:
BSc in Quantity Surveying is preferred.
Experience of working for a main contractor in the identified sectors is essential.
Driven to succeed and self-motivated.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build lasting, successful relationships with clients, suppliers, subcontractors and other personnel.
Excellent planning and organisational skills.
Excellent negotiation skills, with the ability to secure the best possible outcome for the business, whilst preserving future client relationships.
An analytical approach to challenges and a positive approach to problem solving.
A strong team player.
Possesses a great attention to detail, accurate and numerate.
Reliable, proactive and shows initiative.
Able to keep cool under pressure and when working to demanding deadlines.Quantity Surveyor Dubai
Quantity Surveyor Dubai
• Take-off quantities / Carry out take offs for material procurement
• Analysis of rates for Labour, Material and Plant (fixed and variable) and thus assist build up costing, pricing and analysis of direct and indirect cost for the BOQ items.
• Prepare and issue sub-contract enquiries and assessment of quotations upon receipt
• Pricing of External works and Landscaping works
• Maintain contract documentation and advise on pre tender and post contract matters
• Preparing and agreeing payments applications/valuations so that payment is received in accordance with the terms of the contract conditions; Works progress.
• Maintain logs for claims and thereby agreeing variations/change orders
• Analyze and Recommend Subcontract payment application based on actual progress of S/C work.
• Visit Site as and when required to monitor progress, Preparing Payment Application / progress payment claim against Value of Work done for measured works, Variations/Change orders, Material On-Site/Off-Site, Fluctuations, Special payments in accordance with contract;
• Any additional task assigned by the Company.
• Agreement and certification of sub-contractors interim valuations and final accounts
Qualifications and requirements
• Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent & Diploma/Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
• Computer Literate
• Good working knowledge of forms of contract currently used within the Civil Engineering industry
• Good working knowledge of standard forms of measurement
• A Planned Approach
• Taking Responsibility
• High degree of personal motivation
• Ability to work on own initiative and with the minimum of supervision
• Ability to work as part of a close knit management team and manage numerous activities / projects simultaneously – both short and long term.
MEP Technician Dubai
- Installation of electrical or mechanical equipment on site
- Test system performance and perform emergency repairs.
- Carry out routine inspection and maintenance works
- Familiar with DEWA Rules & Standard
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to read construction drawings
- excellent communication & Reporting skills
Minimum 5 Years of UAE Experience
Civil Site Foreman Dubai
Civil/Site Foreman with minimum 5 years experienced in UAE.
Requirements are as follows;
1. Good knowledge of technical & structural work.
2. Knowledgeable in material cost estimation.
3. Ability to read drawings and demonstrate the plan.
4. Project timing estimation, planning & scheduling. Following project plans and schedules to meet production goals.
5. Supervising & leadership skills.
6. Labor management / employee relations.
7. Quality control. Ensuring that the completed work meets quality standards.
Good salary will be provided based on experience and qualifications.
Acme Service Agencies Pvt Ltd
Foreman required for a reputed Interior Design Company in Dubai, UAE. Candidate must have around 3 yrs. of experience as a Foreman in Interior Design Company.
Valid UAE Driving License is an advantage.
Attending daily briefings
Overseeing site operations
Supervising sub contractors and other labour workers
Maintaining health and safety records
Ordering and following up on site material deliveries
Attractive Salary + Other Benefits.
Protect manager Dubai
McLaughlin & Harvey can provide a full construction service, including design and build, civil engineering and facilities management. The Company also operates a number of divisions (Building Construction, Fit-out, Civil Engineering, Offshore, Energy, Facilities Management & Small Works, Frameworks and Specialist Joinery) with unique capabilities to suit specialist requirements. McLaughlin & Harvey has acquired a reputation for high quality building construction and civil engineering. The company has produced many landmark buildings throughout Great Britain and Ireland.
McLaughlin & Harvey Limited has a requirement for a Project Manager to join the Civils and Public Realm sector. To deliver Infrastructure Services projects on time and within budget, with attention to safety and quality, whilst enhancing our reputation with external clients and work colleagues. Where required, to act as the bid manager working with the pre-construction Tender team and then to go on to deliver the successful tendered project
EHS Specialist Dubai
We are looking for an EHS Specialist with Logistics, supply chain or warehousing background. Has good knowledge with 5S methodology and Kaizen. With UAE Drivers License.
ï‚·Influence behavior and inspire commitment on the part of all personnel in complying with Amazon safety standards and maintaining a safe work environment.
ï‚· Conduct training and coach associates on observed work habits in support of this effort.
ï‚· Support management’s efforts to ensure compliance with corporate Safety Program expectations and applicable local law. Identify and inform management of compliance issues, safety risks and improvement opportunities through the conduct of daily, weekly and monthly audits.
ï‚· Conduct risk assessments related to jobs performed (Job Hazard Analysis) and new equipment introductions. Recommend appropriate risk mitigation measures to management, including ergonomic considerations, in all such efforts.
ï‚· Facilitate incident investigation process.
ï‚· Maintain accurate daily, weekly and monthly metrics reporting to onsite management teams and corporate based reporting systems.
ï‚· Maintain required paperwork to comply with Amazon standards.
ï‚· Provide (or facilitate access to) immediate aid for associates, visitors, vendors, or guests that need assistance, or medical attention.
ï‚· Enter Safety Incident Information in Metrics database in a timely manner.
ï‚· Perform Safety Observations & Audits.
ï‚· Train and assist others (Supervisors, Managers, Safety Team Members, etc) to complete their Safety responsibilities (Audits, Follow Safety Rules, etc).
ï‚· Perform Specific Safety Training as required by the EHS Manager.
ï‚· Any other related tasks as assigned by the direct manager