Civil Site Foreman Dubai
Civil/Site Foreman with minimum 5 years experienced in UAE.
Requirements are as follows;
1. Good knowledge of technical & structural work.
2. Knowledgeable in material cost estimation.
3. Ability to read drawings and demonstrate the plan.
4. Project timing estimation, planning & scheduling. Following project plans and schedules to meet production goals.
5. Supervising & leadership skills.
6. Labor management / employee relations.
7. Quality control. Ensuring that the completed work meets quality standards.
Good salary will be provided based on experience and qualifications.
job description: A reputed construction company is looking for General foreman and Senior general foreman to join their rail project at the earliest.
Education and Experience:
- 5 years in Management experience on major civil works project (preferably underground structure including 2-3 years minimum (preferably in Middle East)
Those who are willing to relocate to Qatar only need to apply.
PQP Position Dubai
We are currently looking for a junior level PQP with 1-2 years of experience in the sustainability consulting industry to assist our Senior PQPs
ï‚§ 1-2 years of experience in the sustainability consulting industry working on one or more of the Estidama Pearl Rating Systems.
ï‚§ Accredited PQP in one or more of the Estidama Pearl Rating Systems.
ï‚§ Strong passion for sustainability and collaborative team work.
ï‚§ Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
ï‚§ Ability to work under pressure.
Salary Range: AED 3,000 – AED 5,000
QUANTITY SURVEYOR Dubai
A reputed Contracting Company based in Dubai is seeking for well experienced QUANTITY SURVEYOR with a minimum Gulf Experience of 7 years.
Purchase Coordinator Dubai
Maintain and implement construction proforma / budget for each project
• Negotiate pricing contracts with subcontractors and suppliers .
• Create scopes of work
• Issue purchase orders for procurement and expedition of materials and equipment for jobs.
•Meet subcontractors and suppliers on-site as necessary.
• Ensure compliance to project budgets and provide analysis of deviations .
• Ensure accurate takeoffs to ensure budgets are accurate.
• Research new materials for design and cost savings.
• Maintain subcontractor and supplier insurance policies.
• Develop and implement new purchasing strategies to deliver ongoing cost reductions and process simplification.
•Maintain relationships with subcontractors and suppliers.
• Establish new relationships with subcontractors and suppliers to ensure adequate resources for all projects and to continually improve pricing and quality of work.
• Assist in ensuring awareness and company compliance to all building codes and local construction guidelines.
• Assist in maintaining company quality control program.
• Leverage technology, safety measures, and information sharing to increase productivity and profitability.
• Assist in settling invoice or contract disputes • Handle change order requests • Forecast upcoming demand.
• Maintain sub/supplier information on company online management systems.
• Manage materials/equipment inventory.
Quantity Surveyor Dubai
Quantity surveyor with good knowledge using the cost control software CCS Candy
Health & Safety Advisor Dubai
Health & Safety Advisor Dubai
Extremely prestigious construction and civil engineering contracting company has an urgent requirement for a Health and Safety Advisor .
Your main duties and tasks will be to provide effective safety advice to a range of projects, specifically within the roads and highways upgrade sector, through the development of Safety, Health and Environmental policies, strategies and improvement action plans. You will need to show ability to develop and manage effective communication of Safety, Health and Environmental matters through appropriate safety meetings and recognised company communication channels.
It is important that you are comfortable with undertaking site visits, conduct safety audits and inspections, accident and incident investigations, preparing and reviewing risk assessments and method statements, plus be the first port of call for all general safety management and review and evaluation of legislative, company and group standards. It is essential that you have worked on major civil engineering projects , preferably roads and highways.
. This is a challenging and interesting role and would suit a hands-on individual seeking an interesting and varied position with a major organisation.
This is a really exciting opportunity for an Advisor who is looking to make the next step into a management role. salary 120 K USD