Transport Planners Dubai
Transport Planners Dubai
We are currently looking for a qualified Transport Planners with between 3 - 5 years’ experience to join our expanding company in Dubai Requirements: The Transport Planner will be a degree qualified professional with a minimum of 3 years’ experience and with a strong working knowledge of Transport Planning/Modelling. Qualifications • Degree qualified • Traffic impact studies • Site access • Parking & transportation planning studies • Qualifications – External • Technical Competencies Essential • Must have a minimum of degree in planning or transportation and over three years related professional work experience, post university graduation. • Understanding of transportation planning, development/access planning public transport issues and transport demand theory. • Practical understanding of the role and importance of transport planning in development access, citywide mobility and assisting people\'s needs. • Experience in providing the appropriate junction analysis to assist traffic impact assessments • Project experience in the Middle East and familiarity with local trends and transport planning practices and standards • Competence with Microsoft Office suite of software • Must be able to communicate in English effectively, both written and spoken • Must be able to learn and retain new skills quickly from a variety of sources • Must be able to work with limited supervision • Some experience project/financial management • Competence to assist in growing the business generally • Must be familiar with working to Quality Assured System • Contribute to preparation of transport planning reports including existing conditions analyses, trip generation, junction analysis, parking assessment for projects undertaken by the company • Capable of presenting Transport Planning Projects to an unskilled audience • Experience in the use of HCS, SIDRA Synchro, Emme/3, VISSIM / VISSUM and other traffic analysis softwareCompetency with EXCEL software Behavioral Competencies Essential • Highly developed interpersonal skills, such as high competency in listening and communicating. • A positive attitude that focuses on improving team work and co-operation at all times. • Good communication skills, oral and written, including presentation competency. • Ability to work without excessive supervision • Ability for self-checking & correction of work • Team Player Rewards & Benefits
Client Reps Dubai
Client Representative, Part Time / Full Time
Duration of Assignment: One Year
Required Start Date: Immediately, Urgent Vacancy
Works Hours: For part time as agreed with applicant
For full time as per company policy
Salary: As per qualifications of applicant
Benefits: With Bonus as per Management Disgression
Allowances; Petrol and Mobile
Visa: Can be provided as per requirement of applicant
Degree: Civil Engineer or Architect
Exp: 2-5 years working experience in the UAE
- Negotiate changes to the scope of work with the client and key subcontractors.
- Ensure a comprehensive, active and well-coordinated liaison between the project, the consultant engineer and the subcontractors.
- Oversee establishment of Contractor of any Project Execution Plan and other documents as required.
- Monitor all work progress on a day-to-day basis to ensure conformance with schedule, contract documents and project budgets.
- Establish a material ordering program and coordinate work between site and office, and ensure necessary communications between all sections of the project.
- Manage multiple resources and maintain current knowledge of project and respond to administrative and technical inquiries.
- Schedule, attend, and participate in all projects construction meetings.
- Prepare and write project procurement plan.
- Participate in Subcontractors selection and contract awards.
- Review and monitor submittals and shop drawings.
- Exercise strict control over expenditures and initiate actions to bring them under control and provide input to regular construction progress reports.
- Assure compliance with contractual requirements and with the scope of work.
- Ensure all elements of plans and specifications meet cost and schedule requirements.
- Develop methods for tracking materials and resources.
- Review Contract/tendering documents, to ensure a thorough understanding of the contract requirements.
- Resolve any contractual/legal matters or complications and assure appropriate action is taken.
- Monitor performance of suppliers and subcontractors to determine compliance with contractual obligations.
Good Communication and Leadership Skills.
Good command of English language.
Well-versed in Contractual obligations.
Good knowledge of construction industry software.
Assistant Quantity Sureveyor Dubai
1.Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities.
2.Assisting in establishing a client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
3.Performing risk, value management and cost control.
4.Advising on procurement strategy.
5.Allocating work to subcontractors.
6.Analyzing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports.
7.Valuing completed work and arranging payments.
8.Understanding implications of health & safety regulations
9.Preparation of detailed BOQ .
10.Preparing the billing for invoice.
Project Manager Dubai
agreeing project objectives
• representing the client's or organisation's interests
• providing advice on the management of projects
• organising the various professional people working on a project
• carrying out risk assessment
• making sure that all the aims of the project are met
• making sure the quality standards are met
• using IT systems to keep track of people and progress
QUANTITY SURVEYOR Dubai
A reputed Contracting Company based in Dubai is seeking for well experienced QUANTITY SURVEYOR with a minimum Gulf Experience of 7 years.
Civil Engineers Dubai
Civil Engineers Dubai
Hiring 3 civil engineers for a new project in the UAE, you must have a degree and 6 years experience working as a civil engineer on top projects, the salary is open and negotiab;e
Site Manager Dubai
Site Manager Dubai
A Site Manager is sought to join one of the most established commercial builders specialising in large government funded projects. Their portfolio centres on major healthcare schemes, aged care facilities, laboratories and University buildings.
This role would suit an established Site manager with a successful track record in delivering similar projects looking for a fresh working environment with a progressive professional organisation.
Largely due to a reputation of delivering a quality product this top tier contractor are in a fortunate position of having secured work for the next 48 months whilst other are competing for small margins in a volatile market.
Employed as the Site manager you will be based on site ensuring it runs to program and budget. A large part of the role will be to work in conjunction with the design, estimating and construction teams.
As the ideal applicant, you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in Construction / Engineering
- Experience of running large commercial projects over $30 million in value
- Previous experience of managing large site teams
- Excellent time management
- Very good written and verbal communication
- Appropriate IT skills
MEP Technician Dubai
-Carry out mechanical, electrical, plumbing, air conditioning and refrigeration maintenance, repairs, and installation.
-Sound knowledge in MEP works and Health & Safety policies and practices.
-Minimum 2 years experience in troubleshooting chillers/AC/and all electrical equipments.
-Sound knowledge in MEP works , Health & Safety policies and practices.
-Diploma or certification in MEP, Electrical or equivalent