Project manager Dubai
Project manager - Aluminum, Metal & Steel experience
It’s an open opportunity for Project Manager with relevant experience in Aluminum, Metal & Steel Industries minimum of 7 years. Preferred ARABS nationality. The Company is based in United Arab Emirates specialized in the Metal Industry. Qualified candidates must be Bachelor's degree in Engineering related too job roles, project management experience is desired. Candidates with Master’s degree will be preferred.
• This role is estimated to require high commitment.
• Understanding the needs
• Planning the project
• Creating suitable budgets and schedules
• Designing a team structure
• Managing the project
• Track budget and schedule
• Recruit and manage team to deliver the initiative
• Deliver a high quality initiative, on time and within budget
• Report team activities and progress towards goals
• Commit to development of personal skills and advancing the cause of EWB and Engage
CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR DUBAI
Project coordinator Dubai
The role of this candidate will be the following:
Correspondence with client / consultants / subcontractors.Coordinate with different local authorities to obtain drawing approvals.Should be aware of health and safety guidelines related to interior fit out project management.Will have to send weekly updates and prepare minutes of the meeting with Production team. Coordination with design and estimation team. Assuring correct and Precise documentation of materials, inspections and closure documentation. Analyse project bottleneck and taking immediate action. Will have to coordinate with multiple suppliers and team members. Prepare project schedule. Preparing and reviewing method statements and work specific quality control plans. Ensuring materials received are in accordance with quantity and quality.
1) Degree or diploma in Civil Engineering.
2) UAE Driving License is a must.
3) Minimum 3 to 5 years UAE experience in executing commercial interior fit out work.
4) Efficient Planner.
5) Team Player.
6) Good Communication skills.
7) Should be efficient in MS word and other softwares related to project management.
8) Efficient E -mailing skills.
9) Should be able to lead a team or site members.
10) Should have a good technical knowledge of the standard materials used in the industry to execute projects.
11) Joinery knowledge will be helpful.
12) Should have an eye for detail. Shall be able to pin point if the materials are as per the drawings prepared.
13) Motivational Skills.
15) Should be focused and willing to work for long term.
SITE SUPERVISOR Dubai
We are looking for an experienced site supervisor with atleast 3 years of experience in interior fit-out works. Salary is not a constraint for right candidates.
Assistant Estimators Dubai
Assistant Estimators Dubai
Construction related degree
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- 1 - 2 years' relevant site experience, preferably with some commercial background.
- Proficient in mathematics, especially algebra, calculus and statistics.
- Basic engineering knowledge such as knowledge of procedures equipment and project designing.
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you had;
- Desire to learn.
- Ability to grasp concepts and retain information.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Willingness to help and get stuck in.
- Prepare enquiries and analyse quotations.
- Review data and documents like analysis reports, purchase orders and also subcontracts.
- Prepare and update project estimates.
- File all relevant documentation such as receipts and purchase orders.
- Gather information to be used to produce the project estimate.
- Complete civil and/ or mechanical take offs from first principles.
- Review ITT Technical & Commercial documentation.
- Undertake other general duties as required by the team.
- Calculate and estimate the expected cost of construction of a given project.
- Forecast how long it will take to complete the project.
- Assist the estimating team to make profitable and competitive bids by coming up with all the cost information needed for the projects.
- Work as an effective member of the team. salary negotiable
Quantity Surveyor Dubai
Job description: Looking for Quantity Surveyor Engineer with the following qualifications:
1. Professional in AutoCAD and Primavera
2. Seek to minimize the costs of a project and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality
3. Experienced in BOQ preparation, Cost Estimates, Claim Evaluation
QUANTITY SURVEYOR Dubai
A reputed Contracting company based in Dubai is seeking for dynamic candidate for the position of QUANTITY SURVEYOR. The candidate should have minumum GULF Experience of 7 years.
You may send your CV with recent photo. Any nationality may apply.
MEP Technician Dubai
-Carry out mechanical, electrical, plumbing, air conditioning and refrigeration maintenance, repairs, and installation.
-Sound knowledge in MEP works and Health & Safety policies and practices.
-Minimum 2 years experience in troubleshooting chillers/AC/and all electrical equipments.
-Sound knowledge in MEP works , Health & Safety policies and practices.
-Diploma or certification in MEP, Electrical or equivalent