Facilities Manager Dubai
Job description: A facilities manager is a job role that is responsible for making sure that buildings and their services meet the needs of the people that work in them. Facilities managers are accountable for services such as cleaning, security and parking, to make sure the surrounding environment is in a suitable condition to work.
The MEP engineer involves being responsible for Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing systems related to all building and infrastructure of the project. Role and responsibilities can be summaries as mentioned below;
• Verify all the MEP materials submissions and shop drawings submitted by the contractors for the project.
• Verify that the consultant is not deviating from the vendor list specified in the contract documents.
• Attend all progress review meetings and technical workshops to provide inputs to the MEP issues.
• Liaison with local authorities as per the requirements, to accelerate project progress.
• Coordinate approvals, completion of work and payment of project consultants and contractors.
• Conduct daily site walk and verify the quality of MEP works carried out by the contractor.
• Verify all the quotes from suppliers and contractors for inclusion and exclusions related to the MEP scope that could have cost implications.
• Monitor the testing and commissioning of the MEP systems on the project and facilitate take over the system upon project completion.
• Provide inputs and lead the facility management team during the operations of the building.
• Verify all the as built drawings, O&M manuals.
• Handle preventive maintenance of all MEP equipment’s.
• To ensure that all necessary AMC (Annual Maintenance Contract are in place during the operation of the building.
• Maintain record of all underground services within the plot and issue NOC, s for any required excavations.
• Liaison with governmental entities (electricity, water, Eitisalat , civil defense , drainage departments for all permanent connections related to the project.
• Coordinate with main consultant, MEP consultant, main contractor, subcontractors, and suppliers as required.
• Maintain organized project files and information for reporting to the management.
• Identify latest technology, tools, progresses and practices to help teams and clients deliver more efficiently.
Quantity Surveyor Dubai
An aluminum and glass contracting company in Abu Dhabi is in urgent need of QUANTITY SURVEYOR. Any nationality. Someone who can join immediately. Candidates must have at least 3-5 years’ experience on the same field which is aluminum. Salary will be NEGOTIABLE depends on experience. Candidates can forward their CV
MEP Project manager Dubai
Job description: Arabic MEP Project Manager position is responsible to successfully plan, manage, execute, complete and handover multiple MEP projects related to energy efficiency, energy performance contracts and retrofits for large hotel projects, high rise towers, and other commercial facilities.
Various positions Dubai
We Required below candidates For a construction company in UAE.
1. Mason 15 Nos salary 1200 to 1400AED+ Accommodation + O.t
2. Steel Fixer 15 Nos salary 1200 to 1400+ Accommodation + O.t
3. Carpenter 15 Nos 1200 to 1400 Accommodation + O.t
4. Helper 10nos 900 to 100 + Accommodation +O.t
5. Plumber 15 Nos salary 1200 to 1400 AED+ Accommodation +O.t
CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR Dubai
STRUCTURAL ENGINEER DUBAI
Arch corner eng. consultants
STRUCTURAL ENGINEER DUBAI
structure engineer required for consultants office in Sharjah
exp. not less than 5 year in structure design , salary negotiable by employer
Land surveyor Dubai
LAND SURVEYOR with Minimum 5 Years Experience
Preparing and maintaining sketches, maps, and reports of legal descriptions of surveys.
Verifying data and calculations.
Recording results of surveys.
Calculating the measurements of sites.
Writing descriptions of property boundaries.
Researching legal documents, survey records, and land titles to clarify information about property boundaries.
UAE Driving Licence is Added Advantage
Site Engineer Dubai
As the Site engineer for marine constructions, you will have at least 10 years experience.