Bob cat operator Dubai
Required Bob Cat operator on own visa with experience of at least 1 year. Accommodation will be provided by the company
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED 2000 /month
Bobcat Operator: 1 year
Operator with own visa will be given preference
Project Manager Dubai
Silver Shell Contracting LLC Company is looking for a reliable Construction Manager to plan construction projects and oversee their progress along the way in a timely and cost-effective manner. You will be responsible for budgeting, organization, implementation and scheduling of the projects.
Construction Manager Responsibilities
• Overseeing and directing construction projects from conception to completion
• Reviewing the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
• Overseeing all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and
• Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
• Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
• Meet contractual conditions of performance
• Review the work progress on daily basis
• Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
• Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
• Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses
• Analyze, manage and mitigate risks
• Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
• Minimum 10 years working experience in Gulf region / Dubai / UAE
• Proven working experience in construction management
• Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
QA/QC (CIVIL WORKS) Dubai
A reputed Contracting Company in Dubai is seeking for QA/QC with a minum Gulf Experience of 7 years on the same field.
Any nationality may apply.
Production in charge Dubai
Required for an Aluminium fabrication factory in Hamriya Free Zone, a well experienced Production in charge. Preferred nationality Indian.
The candidate should be in charge of the factory workers.
QUANTITY SURVEYOR Dubai
A reputed Contracting Company based in Dubai is seeking for well experienced QUANTITY SURVEYOR with a minimum Gulf Experience of 7 years.
Site supervisor Dubai
Immediately required Site supervisor with construction site experience in DUBAI, and aware of all documentations and procedures for work inspections. UAE license is an added advantage and license holders would be given preference. Salary will be negotiated for the right candidate. Suitable candidates only forward CV
QUANTITY SURVEYOR Dubai
A reputed Contracting company based in Dubai is seeking for dynamic candidate for the position of QUANTITY SURVEYOR. The candidate should have minumum GULF Experience of 7 years.
You may send your CV with recent photo. Any nationality may apply.
SAFETY OFFICER Dubai
- Full time Bachelor degree in engineering. (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical) Or BSc
- 2-5 years of experience with NEBOSH IGC / Diploma in industrial safety.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office
- English & Asian
- Supervisory skills, leadership qualities. Good presentation skills. Problem solving skills. Ability to provide added value with a Team.