Site engineer Dubai
Job description: Immediately Required for contracting company in dubai one year project:
Civil site engineer: 3 to 5 years of experience
6k package (transportation provided)
Document controller (DC): previous experience in construction projects is required
3 to 4 k package (transportation provided)
Please send your resume
Civil Site Foreman Dubai
Civil/Site Foreman with minimum 5 years experienced in UAE.
Requirements are as follows;
1. Good knowledge of technical & structural work.
2. Knowledgeable in material cost estimation.
3. Ability to read drawings and demonstrate the plan.
4. Project timing estimation, planning & scheduling. Following project plans and schedules to meet production goals.
5. Supervising & leadership skills.
6. Labor management / employee relations.
7. Quality control. Ensuring that the completed work meets quality standards.
Good salary will be provided based on experience and qualifications.
MEP Technician Dubai
- Installation of electrical or mechanical equipment on site
- Test system performance and perform emergency repairs.
- Carry out routine inspection and maintenance works
- Familiar with DEWA Rules & Standard
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to read construction drawings
- excellent communication & Reporting skills
Minimum 5 Years of UAE Experience
EHS Specialist Dubai
We are looking for an EHS Specialist with Logistics, supply chain or warehousing background. Has good knowledge with 5S methodology and Kaizen. With UAE Drivers License.
ï‚·Influence behavior and inspire commitment on the part of all personnel in complying with Amazon safety standards and maintaining a safe work environment.
ï‚· Conduct training and coach associates on observed work habits in support of this effort.
ï‚· Support management’s efforts to ensure compliance with corporate Safety Program expectations and applicable local law. Identify and inform management of compliance issues, safety risks and improvement opportunities through the conduct of daily, weekly and monthly audits.
ï‚· Conduct risk assessments related to jobs performed (Job Hazard Analysis) and new equipment introductions. Recommend appropriate risk mitigation measures to management, including ergonomic considerations, in all such efforts.
ï‚· Facilitate incident investigation process.
ï‚· Maintain accurate daily, weekly and monthly metrics reporting to onsite management teams and corporate based reporting systems.
ï‚· Maintain required paperwork to comply with Amazon standards.
ï‚· Provide (or facilitate access to) immediate aid for associates, visitors, vendors, or guests that need assistance, or medical attention.
ï‚· Enter Safety Incident Information in Metrics database in a timely manner.
ï‚· Perform Safety Observations & Audits.
ï‚· Train and assist others (Supervisors, Managers, Safety Team Members, etc) to complete their Safety responsibilities (Audits, Follow Safety Rules, etc).
ï‚· Perform Specific Safety Training as required by the EHS Manager.
ï‚· Any other related tasks as assigned by the direct manager
PROJECT ESTIMATORS DUBAI
PROJECT ESTIMATORS DUBAI
Hafele GmbH is a well established international manufacturer and distributor of Architectural Hardware and Furniture Fittings, as well as our Dialock hotel locking system. We are currently expanding our GCC business under the control of the UAE sales office and are looking for dynamic and experienced people to join our development working from our regional Dubai office.
The ideal candidates must have a proven background in project architectural hardware or furniture fittings, be self motivated and able to work independently. Your objectives should be to successfully manage some of our major project accounts on and off site, or be able to read and understand drawings and schedules. You must have a thorough understanding of the construction business.
If you feel you are able to match the above criteria and are serious, we would like to hear from you., SALARY NEGOTIABLE
Project Manager Dubai
Looking for a Project Coordinator/Project Manager in an Company with minimum experience of 5 years and above.
The role of this candidate will be the following:
1) Correspondence with client / consultants / subcontractors.
2) Coordinate with different local authorities to obtain drawing approvals.
3) Should be aware of health and safety guidelines related to out project management.
4) Will have to send weekly updates and prepare minutes of the meeting.
5) Coordination with design and estimation team.
6) Assuring correct and Precise documentation of materials, inspections and closure documentation.
7) Analyse project bottleneck and taking immediate action.
8) Will have to coordinate with multiple suppliers and team members.
9) Prepare project schedule.
10) Preparing and reviewing method statements and work specific quality control plans. Ensuring materials received are in accordance with quantity and quality.
Required a Estimator for a reputed Interior Fit out company based in UAE.
Similar experience with Interior Fit out experience UAE only at least 2-3 years.
Planning Engineer Dubai
Planning Engineer Dubai
|Lead the process of monitoring and reporting of Contractors Scheduling and Planning activities|
|by aiming at completion of the work scope within the assigned duration.|
|Identify potential delays and inform Project Manager.|
|Provide analysis and rescheduling with implementation of any corrective actions as required|
|and assist Contractors construction & planning representatives in this task.|
|Preparation of adhoc Project Planning documents.|
|Engineering graduate with hands on experience in Microsoft Projects and have basics on Primavera.|
|Experience of 5-6 years in Project planning, and should have good knowledge in Computer tools.|
|Gulf experience in Interior/ Civil projects is must.|