English Teacher Dubai
Teaching experience in CBSE curriculum
2. Should have a neutral accent with excellent command over the language.
3. Minimum 2 years of prior Teaching experience is mandatory
4. Qualification and experience certificates should be attested.
5. Vacancy for academic year 2017-18.
Desired Candidate Profile
-Graduation in English.
-B.Ed. in English method.
-Minimum 2 years of high school teaching experience
-Original work experience letters
-Candidate to get Graduation certificate, B.Ed. certificate and Experience certificate attested as required for employment in UAE.
French Teacher and French Teaching assistant Dubai
The Children\'s Garden Jumeira is currently seeking to recruit for the academic year 2014-15, starting date August 20th. We are exclusively a Preschool working with children aged 2-6 years.
YOu are expected to help design and deliver our age-appropriate, culturally sensitive curriculum and target the full range of learning abilities and styles. Equally important, all our staff must serve as strong role models for our pupils. You will be required to work in partnership with an English language teacher to plan teaching in line with the ICLCA curriculum, codes of practice and school policies and procedures.
Terms and conditions:
Working hours: 7.30am – 3.15pm, Sundays to Thursdays
Minimum 2 year contract
Discount for dependent children for Teachers
We offer local hire contracts which do not include housing and flights. We do offer a visa and medical coverage.
Primary Teachers who has English native speaker and teaching experience in primary levels.
School Name: A Renowned school in UAE (They promote a practice approach making a visible connection between learning and life. Children are encouraged, much beyond the age-old mind-numbing education pattern to discover their inner self and education in a fairly practical environment.It is our endeavor to provide the children with an ideal environment, which paves the way to an all-around development of personality.)
Open Position: Early Years Teachers/Primary Teachers
Location: Ajman (UAE)
1) Free Accommodation
3) Flight Allowance once a year to their home country.
Native English speaker
Bachelor’s Degree in Education (Foundation Stage/Elementary Stage/Key Stage 1/Key Stage 2)
have a QTS - qualified teacher status
be outstanding practitioners
be able to work well in a team
be passionate about children’s learning
Minimum Experience:2 years as a teacher
Candidates: Foreigner teachers only
Roles & Responsibilities:
Early years’ teachers teach all areas of the foundation stage, key stage 1 & 2 which is focused on helping children to achieve early learning goals. Work carried out includes:
Providing pastoral care and support to children and providing them with a secure environment to learn;
Developing and producing visual aids and teaching resources;
Organizing learning materials and resources and making imaginative use of resources;
Assisting with the development of children's personal, social and language abilities;
Supporting the development of children's basic skills, including physical coordination, speech and communication;
Encouraging children's mathematical and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing and imaginative play;
Developing children's curiosity and knowledge;
Working with others, including teaching assistants and nursery nurses as well as volunteer helpers, to plan and coordinate work both indoors and outdoors;
English Trainer Dubai
Verbal Reasoning faculty.
Teach TOEFL, IELTS courses,
Verbal Reasoning for SAT, GRE, GMAT, ACT.
Write relevant articles for blog. Roles as and when required.
Teacher Cambridge Dubai
- Maintain a teaching assignment for each module.
- Instruct the assigned course(s) in accordance with the approved curriculum.
- Make a report to evaluate student learning process
- Subject :
- Have teaching experience(s) Cambridge/IB Curriculum
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Patient, responsible
- Good communication and lesson delivery skills
- Passionate about teaching and working with students
- Excellent in integrity
- Available on Weekend
- Have commitment to teach minimal 6 months
- Minimal Bachelor degree in a relevant field
- Preferably for Graduates bachelor degree or master degree from the famous State Universities in Singapore or Famous Universities in Foreign Countries
English Teachers Dubai
ESL Teachers Dubai
Are you an ESL teacher with 2 years classroom and online experience, then please send in your job application
We have several openings now and we are hiring, the salary will go according to your experience
English teacher Dubai
Job description: We are in need of English Language Specialist
The English Language Specialist is primarily responsible for providing support in English as an Additional Language Programme.
â— Plan, implement and evaluate the Curriculum for EAL Students (both for within the class timetable and after-school activity)
â— Plan and schedule classes for EAL students in coordination with the Section Leaders
â— Regularly visits the classroom to teach and support students under EAL program.
â— Coaches and supports teachers and learning assistants in planning, delivering, and assessing quality instructions for EAL students.
â— Plans, models, and co-teaches effective lessons with teachers and learning assistant.
â— Track the progress of the students under EAL Program and give feedback to the teachers and SLT
â— Develops and conducts professional developments for teachers and administrators regarding instructional strategies and best practices for EAL.
â— Assists in planning and implementation of additional activities for students to ensure that parents could also take part in the program
â— Assists with the selection of textbooks, instructional materials, instructional resources, and equipment for the EAL program.
â— Performs any other related duties as assigned by SLT
â— Models for teachers appropriate English communication for the purpose of developing students' ability to communicate effectively in the English language.
â— Participate in marketing events for the language school
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities Required)
- Must possess a Master’s Degree in English related to Education
- EAL teacher with 3 to 5 years experience handling EAL students
- Must possess an in-depth knowledge of EAL programs, curriculum, instructional best practices
- Should have effective instructional delivery techniques and the ability to guide and develop teachers and learning assistant
- Must hold the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with teachers, administrators, community members, students and others
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with parents, students, teachers, administrators, and community- based organizations.
- Demonstration of the following characteristics: proactive, flexibility, respectful, dependability, ability to communicate, love of learning, love of children
- Computer Literacy is a must
- preferably with experience in UAE