English Writer Dubai
a company is looking for Arabic/English writer for full time job;
duties would include:
writing and revising materials in arabic and english, including but not limited to: press releases, magazine features, company fact sheet...
working with all devisions to ensure that copy notes are accurate
creating, improving and enforcing copy style guidelines
proofreading the copy before going to the press
preparing advertising copy
suggesting possible titles
overseeing the layout, apperance and content of feature articles
coordinate with the media
bachelor\'s degree is journalism, writing or other relevant field
2 to 3 years of copywriting and/or editorial experience
English teacher Dubai
Job description: We are in need of English Language Specialist
The English Language Specialist is primarily responsible for providing support in English as an Additional Language Programme.
â— Plan, implement and evaluate the Curriculum for EAL Students (both for within the class timetable and after-school activity)
â— Plan and schedule classes for EAL students in coordination with the Section Leaders
â— Regularly visits the classroom to teach and support students under EAL program.
â— Coaches and supports teachers and learning assistants in planning, delivering, and assessing quality instructions for EAL students.
â— Plans, models, and co-teaches effective lessons with teachers and learning assistant.
â— Track the progress of the students under EAL Program and give feedback to the teachers and SLT
â— Develops and conducts professional developments for teachers and administrators regarding instructional strategies and best practices for EAL.
â— Assists in planning and implementation of additional activities for students to ensure that parents could also take part in the program
â— Assists with the selection of textbooks, instructional materials, instructional resources, and equipment for the EAL program.
â— Performs any other related duties as assigned by SLT
â— Models for teachers appropriate English communication for the purpose of developing students' ability to communicate effectively in the English language.
â— Participate in marketing events for the language school
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities Required)
- Must possess a Master’s Degree in English related to Education
- EAL teacher with 3 to 5 years experience handling EAL students
- Must possess an in-depth knowledge of EAL programs, curriculum, instructional best practices
- Should have effective instructional delivery techniques and the ability to guide and develop teachers and learning assistant
- Must hold the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with teachers, administrators, community members, students and others
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with parents, students, teachers, administrators, and community- based organizations.
- Demonstration of the following characteristics: proactive, flexibility, respectful, dependability, ability to communicate, love of learning, love of children
- Computer Literacy is a must
- preferably with experience in UAE
Sales reps Dubai
Job description: Nature of business: Online Educational Service Provider
Location: Sharjah Al Nahda
•High School Diploma; BBA or any relevant field is a strong advantage
•Proven work experience as a sales representative.
•Excellent English-Speaking Skills and communication skills.
•Demonstrable ability to multi-task and stick to deadlines
•Knowledgable of MS Office, MS Excel, Complete all required data entry and ensure information is entered accurately.
Duties and Responsibilities:
•Employ marketing techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings, etc.)
•Assist in the organizing of promotional events and digital campaigns
•Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
•Communicate directly with clients and encourage a trusting relationship
Student Officer Dubai
Campus student officer wanted, your job will be to coordinate with students for events, functions and new classes and services offered by the university, this is more of an administrative position, so good admin skills are needed, if you have about 2 years experience in a related area, then please apply, we offer a great salary package
Nursery Teachers Dubai
Looking an experienced teacher for a nursery follows EYFS curriculum. Apply if you are qualified and experienced in the same field. Salary 3500 - 4500 PER MONTH
• Hospitality Program Director Dubai
• MBA Program Director
The European International College Abu-Dhabi is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
• Candidates must have a Doctorate degree from an accredited university.
• Candidates with extensive teaching experience and/or established research record are preferred.
• Candidates with knowledge of local and/or international accreditation standards are preferred.
• Ability to teach fluently in English is required for all areas of instruction.
• Candidates with a working knowledge of Arabic would be favorable.
• Candidates with experience teaching in the GCC a plus.
• Candidates must possess an appreciation for diversity and working in a multinational environment.
To be considered for this position, application must include: a) cover letter b) comprehensive curriculum vitae c) photocopies of all post-secondary academic transcripts d) a list of at least three professional and academic references. Applicants are welcome, but not required to submit teaching evaluations, samples of research, publications or letters of recommendation and any other supporting documents.
College Director Saudi Arabia
Do you want to manage an education center in the beautiful coastal region of North West Saudi Arabia? This an amazing opportunity by the hand of one the most prestigious education group .We have an opportunity for female College Director .
Our colleges are in the coastal region of the red sea.
Not only will this experience be an excellent opportunity to develop your professional competencies and your career while you work at the College, but it’s a chance to have a uniquely rewarding and challenging life experience.
Remuneration .A very interesting package.
Tenure. Fixed term for this academic year with a right of annual renewal to three accordingly) years (if the contract with our customer is renewed, contract could be extended)
1. Lead the establishment of the new cluster of Colleges
2. Lead the development, growth and sustainability of one College and meet CoE contract requirements including commercially established performance criteria
3. Lead and manage the strategic, business planning and operations of the campus
4. Ensure the College’s success by meeting all stakeholder needs and performance expectations and by effectively managing risk.
5. Ensure quality through the establishment of a quality and risk framework.
6. Ensure effective leadership, management and engagement of all College staff by encouraging excellence and achievement of the College strategic plan
7. Ensure the College develops and maintains a good reputation and builds strong links with employers and industry within the local region and Saudi Arabia.
8. In charge of the Strategic and Business Planning for the center, to ensure that the College’s financials targets are achieved through effective management of resources.
Applicants from the following countries are invited to apply, given visa availability: UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, India,Pakistan, Egypt, Lebannon.
English Teacher Dubai
We are seeking to recruit an outstanding MS-HS English teacher for an American Curriculum school in Fujairah for an immediate start.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications, skills experience:
-Native speakers, western educated
-Degree in English
-At least 2 years of full-time teaching experience in a school
-Experience in teaching Middle School to High Schoo