well reputed international school in Dubai is hiring for the post of Principal to start from the 2017-2018 academic year.
Candidate must have minimum 20 years' senior management experience in a western education system preferably including the Canadian school system and curriculum.
Qualified candidates can send their resume along with cover letter
English Language Trainer (Arabic/GCC Nationals Only)
We are seeking an English Trainer who is highly motivated to work as part of the Learning and Development team at Sitespower Training Center.
The ideal candidate will be service-oriented, proactive, have excellent communication skills as well as a proven professional ability to design and develop company coursework for both internal and external stakeholders.
Position Requirements & Qualifications:
• Graduation or Master in English,
• Can teach General English, Business English from Beginner to Advance levels, TOELF and IELTs
• Fluent in English, clear neutral accent or near native accent with accurate pronunciation of words.
• Minimum one year teaching in a private training institute / college / university (not schools)
• Knowledgeable in adult learning methodologies & delivering Trainings to a range of classes and age groups
• Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts.
• Strong communication and relationship building skills.
• Flexibility & Adept
• Ability to work well with little supervision with deadlines and shifting priorities with rapid change.
Engineering Instructor Dubai
Minimum Requirement :
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or the equivalent in relevant subject area. Teaching certification . Assessor and verifier award( or Willingness to train as such ) an advantage
Five years hands on experience,preferably in the oil and gas or Petrochemical industry; teaching experience or technical training experience in a vocational training context .
High level of proficiency in English language
ShareShare Urgently required Engineering Instructor
LikeUrgently required Engineering Instructor
ShareShare Urgently required Engineering Instructor
Teaching: 5 years
TESOL; Teacher Dubai
Bachelor's Degree in English language or equivalent. Master's degree in teaching English to Speaker's of other Languages(TESOL) or the Equivalent Subject area.
Five years of experience in teaching English as a second language
Advanced computer skills(especially using MS word ,PowerPoint and Excel) and familiarity with using learning Management System(LMS) and student information system (SIS).
Native or near -Native proficiency of the English language.
College Director Saudi Arabia
Do you want to manage an education center in the beautiful coastal region of North West Saudi Arabia? This an amazing opportunity by the hand of one the most prestigious education group .We have an opportunity for female College Director .
Our colleges are in the coastal region of the red sea.
Not only will this experience be an excellent opportunity to develop your professional competencies and your career while you work at the College, but it’s a chance to have a uniquely rewarding and challenging life experience.
Remuneration .A very interesting package.
Tenure. Fixed term for this academic year with a right of annual renewal to three accordingly) years (if the contract with our customer is renewed, contract could be extended)
1. Lead the establishment of the new cluster of Colleges
2. Lead the development, growth and sustainability of one College and meet CoE contract requirements including commercially established performance criteria
3. Lead and manage the strategic, business planning and operations of the campus
4. Ensure the College’s success by meeting all stakeholder needs and performance expectations and by effectively managing risk.
5. Ensure quality through the establishment of a quality and risk framework.
6. Ensure effective leadership, management and engagement of all College staff by encouraging excellence and achievement of the College strategic plan
7. Ensure the College develops and maintains a good reputation and builds strong links with employers and industry within the local region and Saudi Arabia.
8. In charge of the Strategic and Business Planning for the center, to ensure that the College’s financials targets are achieved through effective management of resources.
Applicants from the following countries are invited to apply, given visa availability: UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, India,Pakistan, Egypt, Lebannon.
Nursery Teachers Qatar
Native english speaking nursery teachers only will be considered.
Position based in Qatar
Our Client is recruiting teachers who have experience in teaching children in the following age groups – toddlers ( 2-3’s ). Teachers will have a passion for developing, motivating and stimulating toddlers. They epitomize the values they are instilling in Kids – Curious, Confident, Courageous and Compassionate. They must have worked with various curriculum and know how to bring it to life in a structured and organized manner. They should form caring relationships with their students, parents/care givers and colleagues. Patience, self-discipline, a sense of adventure and a good sense of humor is a must.
Preference will be given to candidates already based in Doha, Qatar.
Accommodation if required
Bachelors of Education preferably in Early or Primary Years or equivalent
2-3 years experience in nursery
Interested and passionate candidates ,do send in your Cv
Student Relations Officer Dubai
Student Relationship Manager (Telephonic)
About Us: We are Gulf's No. 1 Exam preparation institute based out at multiple locations in Dubai, Abudhabi and Sharjah.
We are Hiring: Multiple positions are now open for Indian Nationals in all our branches across Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah.
Job Description: Working as a Student Relationship Manager the responsibilities would be:
* Inbound and Outbound calls to students and parents.
* Educating parents about their childs future prospects.
* Conducts appropriate student orientations and reflection programs.
* Assists students in selecting their career streams.
* Conducts feedback and discussion sessions with parents and students.
* Generating referrals from the students and parents.
Skill Sets: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required for these positions are as follows:
* Excellent written and spoken English
* Pleasing personality
* Highly Energetic, passionate and ambitious
* Ability to communicate and articulate in a diplomatic fashion to the parents and students
* Telecalling experience would be helpful
* Basic Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Salary: AED 3000 to 4500, depending upon experience. Plus Bonus, performance incentives and annual salary appraisal. Health Insurance and Visa shall be provided on selection.
Part-time as well as full-time options available. No prior experience necessary. Training will be provided.
Please apply with a cover letter mentioning why should we consider your profile for this position and which location is suitable for you.
English Teacher Dubai
English Speaking Class Teacher
· Native English Speaker
· Experience with Kindergarten, Nursery or Primary years
· Excellent range of teaching pedagogies with open mindedness to learning and implementing Masterminds’ pioneering teaching methodologies and approaches
· Planning daily activities in the classroom related to weekly theme and the enrichment programmes
· Assisting with learning activities which require pairs or small group organization
· Supervising and accompanying pupils around school to specialist lessons, facilities, medical centre and any other activity as required, ensuring child safety
· Assisting and supporting with after school activities as required
· Follow policies with regard to the health and safety of students both on and off the school premises when pupils are under the school’s jurisdiction
· Participate in the annual professional development cycle and demonstrate continuous commitment as a life-long learner
· Assisting with preparation of, equipment and any other resources required for daily and weekly use
· Documenting daily observations and progress of children’s ability
· Attending regular staff meetings
· Supervising and supporting students in the event of an emergency
· Assisting in a designated classroom in order to support any school staff member absence
· Maintain confidentiality with regard to all school matters at all times