TESOL; Teacher Dubai
Bachelor's Degree in English language or equivalent. Master's degree in teaching English to Speaker's of other Languages(TESOL) or the Equivalent Subject area.
Five years of experience in teaching English as a second language
Advanced computer skills(especially using MS word ,PowerPoint and Excel) and familiarity with using learning Management System(LMS) and student information system (SIS).
Native or near -Native proficiency of the English language.
Math Teacher Dubai
Teaching Quant to students preparing for GMAT, GRE, SAT. • Taking Doubt clearing sessions with the students. • Developing content as per the requirement.
• Teaching students preparing for GMAT/ GRE/ SAT..
• Taking Doubt clearing sessions with the students.
• Developing content as per the requirement.
Desired Candidate\'s profile Decsription:
• Preferred experience in teaching Quant / Math for GMAT/GRE/SAT/CAT.
• Candidates having experience in teaching English/Soft Skills/ Communication Skills may also apply.
• Fresh English (Hons) students from premier institutes may also apply.
Experience: 0 to 6 years
Salary: As per Dubai standards (in U.A.E)
Place of posting: Dubai
We are looking for a committed Teacher to complement our qualified workforce of educators. You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements. It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will know how to organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process.
The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
English Teachers Dubai
Urban Resourcing is hiring teachers for reputed American/British curriculum schools for Primary/Elementary, Middle and Secondary grades based in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah for the upcoming Academic year.
Elementary Homeroom teacher
MS-HS Maths teacher
MS-HS English teacher
MS-HS History teacher
MS-HS Science teacher
Minimum Education: Bachelors degree in Education/Specialization
Minimum three years relevant teaching experience
Good classroom management skills
Excellent communication skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Pre school teachers Dubai
Job description: Looking for Senior Teachers with experience in a preschool.
The teacher’s primary role is to undertake the responsibility of providing the children in their care with a safe and secure learning environment
Must have Certificate, diploma or degree in Early Childhood Education or equivalent
Early childhood teacher Dubai
must have experience in British Curriculum
- can handle and teach 3-4 years old
- has strong classroom management skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education (with CACHE Course is a plus)
- can join immediately
- currently in Dubai
- Female Only
Job description: New nursery in Sharjah is looking for teachers to join their team. We are seeking dedicated and professional teachers to provide children with high quality Early Years Education. The nursery is licensed by the Ministry of education and caters to children aged 2 years to 4 years.
• Females only on husband/father & parent visa need to apply.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes, using the Early Years Foundation Stage as a framework.
• Working effectively as part of an Early Years Team providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning, organising and supervising play and work activities (for example reading, music, dancing etc).
• Participate in any relevant meetings/professional development opportunities at the nursery if required to liaising with parents and keeping them up to date on their child's progress by maintaining records.
• Ensuring we are getting the children ready for primary school.
• Be responsible for the preparation and development of teaching materials & teaching programmes.
• Have a clear understanding of the individual needs of each child in your class.
• Candidates with 1 year experience in any school/nursery preferred.
• Graduates with b.ed/Ntt/Montessori.
Fluent in english.