Teacher Cambridge Dubai
- Maintain a teaching assignment for each module.
- Instruct the assigned course(s) in accordance with the approved curriculum.
- Make a report to evaluate student learning process
- Subject :
- Have teaching experience(s) Cambridge/IB Curriculum
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Patient, responsible
- Good communication and lesson delivery skills
- Passionate about teaching and working with students
- Excellent in integrity
- Available on Weekend
- Have commitment to teach minimal 6 months
- Minimal Bachelor degree in a relevant field
- Preferably for Graduates bachelor degree or master degree from the famous State Universities in Singapore or Famous Universities in Foreign Countries
English teacher Dubai
Job description: Determined,committed and well-skilled English teacher with 10 years experience in reputable institutes. Taught all adult levels from pre-intermediate to IELTS. Not only is teaching my interest and what I am fond of but I am keen on communicating with people in other cultures. Lesson plan, students' progress and discipline are valued most
Student Officer Dubai
Campus student officer wanted, your job will be to coordinate with students for events, functions and new classes and services offered by the university, this is more of an administrative position, so good admin skills are needed, if you have about 2 years experience in a related area, then please apply, we offer a great salary package
English Teacher Dubai
Teaching experience in CBSE curriculum
2. Should have a neutral accent with excellent command over the language.
3. Minimum 2 years of prior Teaching experience is mandatory
4. Qualification and experience certificates should be attested.
5. Vacancy for academic year 2017-18.
Desired Candidate Profile
-Graduation in English.
-B.Ed. in English method.
-Minimum 2 years of high school teaching experience
-Original work experience letters
-Candidate to get Graduation certificate, B.Ed. certificate and Experience certificate attested as required for employment in UAE.
Program administrator Dubai
International teachers Dubai
Job description: We are currently recruiting experienced International Program teachers (IB, AP, A-level, etc.) who are passionate about their academic discipline and personally driven by the academic achievement of their students. Who are vigilant in ensuring that all tasks placed before their students are rigorous and without exception, reflect our program's aspirations of academic excellence. Who hold exceptionally high intellectual expectations of their students and create a culture of joyful academic discovery in their rooms. Whose aim is to ignite intellectual curiosity in their students and build their academic knowledge and confidence in preparation for colleges.
KG Teacher Dubai
Job description: Needed KG Teacher for school in Dubai.
Degree and at least 2 yrs of experience in same position are must.
Course manager Dubai
Job description: Create syllabi for each of the courses assigned in line with the Ministry of Education requirements on Arabic/Islamic Studies ï‚· Plan, initiate and guide the units of Arabic/Islamic Studies which involve knowledge and understanding of Islam and other major world religions ï‚· Foster the understanding of religious traditions and appreciation of the cultural differences in the UAE today ï‚· Create and evaluate assessments of each student’s work and keep records updated ï‚· Communicate regularly and constructively with students and parents ï‚· Use teaching methods engaging students, stimulating intellectual curiosity including the use of effective questioning, presentation and resources ï‚· Set high expectations for students behaviour, establishing and maintaining a good standard of behaviour management through well focused teaching and through positive and productive relationships