Student Relations Officer Dubai
Student Relationship Manager (Telephonic)
About Us: We are Gulf's No. 1 Exam preparation institute based out at multiple locations in Dubai, Abudhabi and Sharjah.
We are Hiring: Multiple positions are now open for Indian Nationals in all our branches across Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah.
Job Description: Working as a Student Relationship Manager the responsibilities would be:
* Inbound and Outbound calls to students and parents.
* Educating parents about their childs future prospects.
* Conducts appropriate student orientations and reflection programs.
* Assists students in selecting their career streams.
* Conducts feedback and discussion sessions with parents and students.
* Generating referrals from the students and parents.
Skill Sets: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required for these positions are as follows:
* Excellent written and spoken English
* Pleasing personality
* Highly Energetic, passionate and ambitious
* Ability to communicate and articulate in a diplomatic fashion to the parents and students
* Telecalling experience would be helpful
* Basic Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Salary: AED 3000 to 4500, depending upon experience. Plus Bonus, performance incentives and annual salary appraisal. Health Insurance and Visa shall be provided on selection.
Part-time as well as full-time options available. No prior experience necessary. Training will be provided.
Please apply with a cover letter mentioning why should we consider your profile for this position and which location is suitable for you.
English Techers Dubai
ISL Language School is opening a German language training school at the end of 2016. We will teach German to an A1 level.
The students will then usually travel to Germany to learn at our school there before going to a German university.
We are looking for a person that can both teach (late evenings Sunday to Wedneday) and organise the school. This person will also advise students about studying in Germany.
Long term the position will change into a mainly organisational/managerial role. We expect to have to hire other teachers to do the teaching.
Piano Teacher Dubai
A mid sized private school in Dubai is hiring for a Piano teacher, you will teach piano classes to students who wish to sign up for Music classes, this is a full timE position, if you have teaching experience and musical qualifications, please apply now
Program administrator Dubai
College Director Saudi Arabia
Do you want to manage an education center in the beautiful coastal region of North West Saudi Arabia? This an amazing opportunity by the hand of one the most prestigious education group .We have an opportunity for female College Director .
Our colleges are in the coastal region of the red sea.
Not only will this experience be an excellent opportunity to develop your professional competencies and your career while you work at the College, but it’s a chance to have a uniquely rewarding and challenging life experience.
Remuneration .A very interesting package.
Tenure. Fixed term for this academic year with a right of annual renewal to three accordingly) years (if the contract with our customer is renewed, contract could be extended)
1. Lead the establishment of the new cluster of Colleges
2. Lead the development, growth and sustainability of one College and meet CoE contract requirements including commercially established performance criteria
3. Lead and manage the strategic, business planning and operations of the campus
4. Ensure the College’s success by meeting all stakeholder needs and performance expectations and by effectively managing risk.
5. Ensure quality through the establishment of a quality and risk framework.
6. Ensure effective leadership, management and engagement of all College staff by encouraging excellence and achievement of the College strategic plan
7. Ensure the College develops and maintains a good reputation and builds strong links with employers and industry within the local region and Saudi Arabia.
8. In charge of the Strategic and Business Planning for the center, to ensure that the College’s financials targets are achieved through effective management of resources.
Applicants from the following countries are invited to apply, given visa availability: UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, India,Pakistan, Egypt, Lebannon.
Chemistry/Biology/Physics Teachers Dubai
A reputed curriculum school requires an experienced Chemistry/Biology/Physics Teachers for senior secondary school. The ideal candidate should have passion to succeed with strong classroom presence, innovative ideas & engaging lessons.
• Masters degree with specialization in the respective Teaching subject.
• B.ED is a must
• Relevant experience
To be considered for this opportunity or find out more please forward a CV as soon
We are looking for experts (range 30-60 years old) to employ as teacher in arabic language for a course for drilling technicians in IRAQ
Nursery Teacher Dubai
Nursery Teacher Nursery school in Dubai is looking for highly qualified professional teacher with experience in teaching children between 2 to 4 years . Candidates with experience in EYFS curriculum will be preferred. Applicants must have the following qualifications: A Bachelor’s degree in Education/ Cache level 3 or equivalent Proficiency in English equivalent to native English speaker A minimum of 2 years experience in teaching and working with childerns Experience in curriculum design and planning activities for children Only educated candidates with relevant experience will be considered.