Country: United Arab of Emirates
Job description: We are looking for 2 Full-time teachers who will be available for Home study to teach English, Math and Science (this subjects will be handled by 2 Teachers). Please see below requirements.
- Must be a Grade 12 teacher
- At least 5 years experience in teaching American Curriculum
- Have expert knowledge on the below subjects:
Teacher 1: English for Grade 12 Biology Chemistry
Teacher 2: Advance Physics Pre-Calculus Algebra 2s
Serintel International Training Company
English Teachers Iraq
Serintel is an International Training Company working in the field of oil and gas specialist development. Have a look of our activities at www.serintel.it.
We are looking for experts (range 30-60 years old) to employ as teacher in english language for Power Station operator courses in IRAQ – Zubair Oil Company facilities near Basrha – Iraq.
Training includes the following subjects:
- Basic Science
- Basic Electrothecnics
- Plant Description
- Elec./Mech. Equipment Characteristics and Function
- Power Station Plant
- Power Station Equipment Operations
- Safety and Commissioning
- Activities Planning
We are currently recruiting for a Math and Physics teacher with the below requirements:
- Test prep experience teaching SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE and British and American curriculums (IB,AP, GCSE, A levels)
- Minimum 3 years teaching experience ideally from an exam prep background
Program Coordinator Dubai
we are in need of a program coordinator for the campus, in this position you will work with the team to setup online training and course work, you must have related experience for this job and a related degree, we pay 67 K USD
Private Tutors Dubai
A private Institution is seeking experienced tutors to teach a small group of Primary and Secondary level Students in Dubai. This is a part time position and Teachers working in Schools in the morning hours may also apply. Responsibilities: • Teach small groups of 4-6 children as one-on-one tutoring session. • Teach general subjects including Mathematics, Science and Language skills. Qualifications: • Excellent command of the subjects including Mathematics, Science and English Language • At least 5 Years of experience of teaching the mentioned subjects in a reputed institution. • A strong ability to motivate students and communicate teaching content creatively and effectively • Reliability, professional personal presentation and the ability to lead classes and work unsupervised, salary negotiable
Marketing Officer (PR & Events) Dubai
Our team has an immediate need for a creative Marketing professional in Dubai. We are looking for someone who is a fast learner, passionate about content writing, events and brand image! Is that someone you?
Your role to play within our team:
Our ideal candidate will work to enhance our brand through proper positioning, by establishing and maintaining marketing activities in line with our mission and vision. You must be enthusiastic, creative, hardworking and fearless (but humble), not bothered by all the hats we must wear, good at communication and highly proficient in English. You must have an excellent eye for detail, aren’t intimidated by deadlines, can work both independently and collaborate with the team and need to be absolutely passionate about writing!
You will contribute to this role by:
- Assisting in planning, copywriting and implementing press releases, newsletters, posters and other external communications
- Managing our events calendar; generating ideas, planning and organizing our public events and promotions
- Reviewing and setting templates for all external communications
- Assisting the marketing team with all PR and events activities (i.e. design of ads, issue of press releases, online and print advertising, etc.)
- Assisting in liaising with the media, press and advertising agencies to develop contacts
- Managing the productivity of PR communications
- Liaising with designers to develop required PR & Events collateral
- Assisting in developing and implementing CSR policies and initiatives
- Writing at least two press releases per week
Skills, Experience and Competencies:
- Near-native command of English (verbal and written)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Public Relations and Events
- Degree from an accredited university/Diploma in Public Relations and Events and/or Marketing
- IT and Internet skills: Computer competency, Good knowledge of MS Office, effective browsing skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Resourceful, proactive and self-motivated
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Responsible, reliable and flexible with a positive can-do attitude
We are looking for a committed Teacher to complement our qualified workforce of educators. You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements. It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will know how to organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process.
The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
British International School as the name implies, is first British Curriculum School located ideally in Ras Al Khaimah, The school has been accredited by Cambridge International Examination and has acquired the status of a ‘Cambridge International School’. Housed in an open surrounding and an environmental-friendly campus, it provides an exciting setting for young people to flourish academically and socially. We are employing qualified and experience teaching professionals with good communication skills, having minimum of 2-3 years of teaching experience.
* Primary/Middle School teacher for English, Maths, Science, Social Studies, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, Biology, Economics, Arabic, Computer, Music.
Interested candidates should kindly submit their CV for proper assessment.