Administration supervisor Dubai
An established school in Abu Dhabi is currently seeking Male Arabic speaking graudates to join their team to monitor the acitvities of their students in the campus. Preference for applicants residing in UAE on visit/ employment visa.
English teachers Dubai
happy jump nurseries
We ar recruiting English teachers for our new branch in Dubai.
Childhood education, Bachelor of Education, or Cash 3
Prefers native English speakers
at least 2 years experience.
If you are interested connect
Science communicators at the science museum not only help answer questions, they inspire their students to seek out the answers for themselves. A science education includes subjects such as chemistry, physics, biology, earth science, astronomy and other courses.
Through hands-on experiments, field trips, and show based workshops, the professor will have the opportunity to encourage students to explore the world around them and learn new and evolving scientific concepts in a fun, novel and interactive way.
1. Demonstrating hands-on activities
2. Mentoring student performance
3. Collaborating with students and parents to support student progress
4. Staying current on the latest technology and scientific discoveries
5. Performing shows in fieldtrips and sessions, which require drama skills.
6. Research Skills for curriculum topics
7. Sessions Planning
8. Developing scripts for sessions and workshops.
9. Researching new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge and then devising and writing new curriculum materials.
Education/Experience Requirements for the job of a Science Teacher: A successful candidate must possess a BSC. or MSC. degree.
Engineering Instructor Dubai
Minimum Requirement :
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or the equivalent in relevant subject area. Teaching certification . Assessor and verifier award( or Willingness to train as such ) an advantage
Five years hands on experience,preferably in the oil and gas or Petrochemical industry; teaching experience or technical training experience in a vocational training context .
High level of proficiency in English language
ShareShare Urgently required Engineering Instructor
LikeUrgently required Engineering Instructor
ShareShare Urgently required Engineering Instructor
Teaching: 5 years
Nursery Assistant Abu Dhabi
Do you have the passion and love for teaching the young children? One of the well known client in Abu Dhabi is looking for Nursery Assistant that will help our children’s development by providing a high quality of childcare education.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Be able to supervise and interact with all the children at
• Treat all children with respect and allow for individual
• Be creative and have a good imagination
• Have a good level of common sense and show initiative
• Provide an atmosphere that is caring for each child
• Make sure that children are clean at all times
• Share any resources and information
• Attend any recommended training
• Attend staff meetings
• Develop and maintain a supportive and co-operative team
• Respect each staff member
• Be a team player
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Abu Dubai
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Teaching Assistant: 1 year
Required language: Arabic and English
Nursery Teachers Qatar
Excellent opportunity for nursery teachers to join a reputed nursery in Qatar.Anyone willing to move to Qatar having teaching experience in nursery can also apply.Any native English speakers/Western educated can apply.
Head Teacher is an accomplished teacher with an instructional leadership background or ambitions.
Must have an inspirational approach to motivating, developing and coaching teaching teams and is passionate about the development of children in the early years.
Must teach as well as oversee and coach teachers and teaching assistants on nursery's program.
Must be an excellent problem solver. Must be an experienced and forward planner to be able to ensure the educational objectives of nursery are met.
Also will lead the program planning, coach and mentor teachers and also teach the 3-4's class.
Visa+medical+Airticket will be provided
Accommodation (if required)
Degree in early education/equivalent with at least 2 years experience managing 3-4's will be considered.
Our client is a premier institution in Abu Dhabi which specializes in providing high quality School Education with over in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Positions available include KG, Primary – Cycle 1, Elementary – Cycle 2 (one of Math’s, English, Science and ICT) and High School posts – Cycle 3 (English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology). Interviews will tentatively hold in October, actual dates will be communicated in due course.
Our client provides a competitive package for its teachers and remember it is tax free!
The screening process is very competitive, our client wants the best teachers and the salary and benefits package reflects this. Salary is dependent upon experience and educational attainment, and ranges below:
Teachers: 168,000 – 240,000 AED/year (US$46,000 – 66,000), tax free*
Annual Flights for self, spouse and up to 3 children under the age of 18 years
Housing with generous furniture allowance ($5,500)
Medical coverage for self, married partner and up to 3 children under the age of 18 years
3 year renewable contract
1 full month gratuity for each year of service
Full Cultural and academic orientation
- Have a minimum of a Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Have a valid government-issued teaching license at the appropriate level and in the appropriate subject area(s)
- Have a Drivers License
- Have 2+ years’ of teaching experience at the appropriate level and in the appropriate subject area(s)