Relationship Officer Dubai
The Sales / Relationship Officer is a highly influential role. It requires someone with entrepreneurial abilities coupled with in-depth understanding of financial product and market segmentation, market conditions and the challenges therein. You would be responsible for driving and developing the business with key focus on new customer acquisition across segments, selling multiple financial products, and developing new distribution channels.
The job responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for achieving individual targets across all products (Personal Loan, Cards, Auto)
- Develop long term relationship with customers
- Assist the team leader in undertaking micro marketing events to promote sales.
- Motivate the new hires in the sales team to reach their targets.
- Continuously list more and more companies in the target market list.
- Provide excellent service to the customers
- Responsible for ensuring that the sales strategy is in line with compliance policies with regards to operational, financial and regulatory risks.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Min 2 years multi products selling experience with a bank in UAE.
- Last 6 months consecutive target achievement and incentive earnings.
- Ability to work in pressure conditions to achieve the targets
- Understanding of sales processes and thorough banking knowledge
- Good communication skills, pleasing personality and interpersonal skills
- Self starter, drives initiatives and a team player
- Innovative & entrepreneurial attitude and approach
Persistence & results driven
Business Development Officer Dubai
She will handle sales department of personal & Business Loan or for and should be experience in same field or if you are fresher still can apply we will give you training .
Preference Language : Arabic -English Location : Dubai
Salary : TBD visa will be provided by company & If Candidate having visa under sponsor ship of Husband ,Father or employment visa can apply as well .
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Manager - Dubai
What could be more exciting than working for a global Travel Retail Design and Project Management Company 100% dedicated to duty-free retail? We produce beautiful retail stores, retail displays and instore campaigns for travel retail environments everywhere in the world.
We are currently looking for a Talented, Ambitious and Energetic Individual to become one of our Business Development Managers to join our Global Team and to help successfully grow and expand our clientele.
As a Business Development Manager you will be that pivotal person at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy, with a goal to drive sustainable growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships.
What we are looking for:
• Dynamic and personable candidate with vast experience working with and managing global brands.
• Someone who can demonstrate experience of the Asia Pacific retail marketing industry, preferably with experience in Travel Retail.
• A keen interest in working with premium and luxury products; and a passion for sales with a genuine interest in providing a unique & exciting shopping experience for our customers
• Retail sales experience would be a strong advantage however it really is all about having the right attitude, drive and potential to develop relevant skills
• The ability to communicate convincingly and with confidence goes without saying
• And, exceptional presentation and a professional approach top it off!
• You will play a key role in aligning sales and marketing strategies in order to maximise revenue.
• Team Player who is willing to go above and beyond to exceed our clients’ expectations!!
What we need:
• At least 5 years’ proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
• Demonstrated proven sales track record
• Experience in customer support is a plus
• Proficiency in English
• Market knowledge
Relationship Manager Dubai
Relationship Officer - Mortgage Work Location : Dubai / Sharjah Working Days : Sunday - Thursday Requirement: - Minimum 1year UAE Experience in banking industry only - Core product must be Mortgages. - Current location must be UAE Job Description : 1) Develop & execute the Company’s growth strategies with new & existing customers. 2) Determine & execute the sales & marketing strategies for existing & future products. 3) Grow sales & profitability by prioritizing & capturing significant new customers, while growing revenues with existing customers. 4) Develop metrically driven sales priorities & tracking within the company’s existing network & operations. 5) Handling multi products
Client Adviser with 2-3 years’ experience preferably Arabic national. To join our prestigious company in Dubai. Can speak and write English and Arabic fluently. Have a very long experience and knowledge in dealing with different nationalities. Knowledge in financial investment is a plus. Salary is negotiable, depending upon experience.
Business Development Manager Dubai
This role involves business development and client servicing:
Sourcing new clients and generating new leads
Consulting with clients and taking briefs
Liaising with proposal, creative & production teams to custom create proposals
Converting proposals to business
Overseeing the production team to ensure deliverables are met
Desired Skills and Expertise:
Minimum 10 years work experience
Minimum 2 years business development / sales experience in the events industry in the UAE
Well versed in the field of events in order to consult with clients
Ability to forecast and estimate project budgets vs. ROI for clients
Arabic language skills are a distinct advantage
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Executive.
* Must have UAE bank or agency experience in collections, recovery or remedial work within finance.
* Must be able to generate active leads, and be able to close deals consistently.
* Be prepared, when needed to source business outside, meeting clients and attending business meetings for said prospective opportunities for the company.
* The prospective candidate needs to be driven, positive, presentable and carry themselves in a professional manner.
* It is also important that the prospective candidate be able to build key relationships for the business.
Finance manager Dubai
Finance Manager Dubai
My client a dynamic fashion retailer is looking to secure a new Finance Manager to work out of their new offices . Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will be responsible for running the entire finance function for the company including management reporting, payroll, reconciliations, budgeting and forecasting, stock control and reporting and ad hoc projects.
To be successful in this role you will have completed your CA/CPA qualification. You will come from a retail or wholesale background with a solid understanding of stock and product costing. You will be able to hit the ground running and have the communication and inter-personal skills to be part of the senior management team and a key point of liaison with the suppliers and warehouse staff.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your strategic financial ability as this business is rapidly growing. On offer is a challenging hands on role where you can make your mark.