Business development manager Dubai
Dimensions HRD Middle East
We are currently looking for a freelancer Business Development Officer to work with a Recruitment Firm based in Dubai. We prefer Arabic Female. Client Data will be provided. Salary will be discussed with the right Candidate.
Finance professional Dubai
Establish financial links, primarily in UAE, to further strengthen the financing needs of the group.
Day to Day management of the financial books.
Preferably a CA with 7-10 years of experience of which atleast 50% in UAE.
Must have regional experience of dealing with banks in UAE.
Excellent communication skills with a key to build and harness relationships with banks, financial instrument companies.
Credit Manager Dubai
A reputed testing laboratories in Dubai is looking for a FEMALE CREDIT CONTROLLER who can join immediately. Good communication skills and computer literacy is a must.
Banking Positions Dubai
Job description: LEADING Banks in Dubai and Abu Dhabi Hiring!!
Vacancies - 10
1.Personal Loan Sales Executives
2.Credit Card Sales Executives
Banking Experience Is Mandatory.
Exp - (1-4) years of experience.
(Minimum of 1 year completion in the current company)
UAE experience is Mandatory.
Relationship Officer Dubai
Our client a large local bank is hiring "Relationship Officer - Multi Product" :
- min. 1 Year experience in UAE is a must in selling credit cards & personal loan .
- Must have 3-6 months bank statements reflecting incentives.
- You must be high performer & self driven individual.
Business Development Manager Dubai
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for leading the growth of sales and developing new business sales opportunities through existing and new retail client.
The BDM will be responsible for maximizing all sales opportunities, proactively create new opportunities and achieve sales targets. A strong focus will be on developing and managing relationships with clients and suppliers, working with them on business growth opportunities beneficial to all parties.
Key Accountabilities Business Development and Planning
1. Maximize, promote and expand the awareness of the business.
2. Create and implement annual business development plans in the Region of responsibility to increase revenue results.
3. Generate Sales & promotions in coordination with corporate goals and strategies.
4. Pro-actively identify new and different business opportunities to provide increased sales.
5. Conduct, coordinate and attend Industry events including Educational Training Seminars, Webinars, and Tradeshows. Participate in destination conferences.
1. Bachelor’s Degree or 5+ years equivalent work experience in a sales/marketing capacity
2. Participation in key industry organizations
3. Proven track record in managing a successful large territory
4. Premier presentation skills, both written and verbal, strong listening skills.
5. Sales and Business acumen
6. Proven analytical skills. Ability to analyze ROI effectively and present a clear business case.
7. Successful rapport and relationship building at commercial level
8. In-depth knowledge of industry Familiarity with wellness market.
9. Ability to work with minimal supervision
10. Proven innovative and creative problem solving and selling skills
11. Possess flexibility and adaptability skills
12. Results driven
13. Successful strategic Sales Plan compilation and execution
14. Project management, problem-solving, organizational and planning skills
15. Strong Microsoft office suite skills; outlook, word, excel and power point
16. timely expense reporting required.
17. Experience managing and working within a set budget
18. Proven Success growing revenue and market share in a specified territory
19. Demonstrated successful creative problem solving
20.Team Player, willing to assist Sales team colleagues with job-related responsibilities, including events, shows, education.
Ability to speak Arabic a plus.
Interested candidates can apply with updated resume.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide administration support to the company. Assisting with the overall administration of the Company activities. Will be primarily involved in the supervision and support of staff providing multi- faceted personnel and administrative services, but will also involve an element of self-contained generalist or specialist expertise so that specific activities can be undertaken independently and problems resolved without referral to management.
Relationship Manager Dubai
Sales / Relationship Manager - Openings 20 - Real Estate Experienced Only
Build awareness and knowledge of the property market. The purpose of this job is to build the team, motivating and delivering sales targets on a monthly basis. The right candidate will have experience as a Manager running sales teams and be able to demonstrate a proven track record.
- Real Estate, Timeshare & Life Insurance industries only.
- Arabic and Russian speakers only.
Education Qualifications: Any graduate - Management or Business Graduate
Number of years of Experience: 8 plus years in sales
- Preference would be given to candidates who have managed a team being at a senior sales position for the last 5-7 years handling Property Sales, Life Insurance Sales, Time Share sales.
Salary Range: Open
Benefits: Commission + Annual Airfare+ Medical
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- A good negotiator and a strong leader
- Drive & passion to roll up the sleeves and get the job done
Functional & Technical Skills
- Strong sales activity management experience
- Lead the sales team to achieve stretch targets
Required experience: Real Estate: 7 years
Required license or certification: Driving
Finance Analyst Dubai
A reputed consulting company in Dubai is currently looking for Chartered Financial Analyst with a minimum of 2 years working experience in a professional firm.