Risk Manager Dubai
Risk Manager SYSTRA Saudi Arabia The Role - The objective of Risk Management is to assist the Program Team in the successful achievement of the Program objectives by: - Comprehensively identifying Risks that might impact on the achievement of the Program Objectives - Accurately assessing the potential impacts of the identified Risks - Prioritizing the requirements for Risk response identification - Formulating appropriate responses to the identified Risks - Quantifying adequate cost and time provisions for post-response residual Risk impacts - Controlling the implementation of identified Risk responses - Monitoring changes in Risk exposure, identifying new Risks and modifying responses. Requirements The successful candidate will have a strong track record in leading risk management programs & will meet ALL the essential criteria below: - Degree in engineering, business, finance discipline (or related field) - High degree of technical proficiency in implementing risk management strategy, plans and procedures on major transportation projects (rail and/or airports). - Ability to effectively identify, analyse and recommend risk mitigation actions -Experience of managing others & taking the lead on a project of reasonable size or a number of smaller projects - Minimum 10 years experience in the engineering field Desirable - Experience on a complex metro system highly preferred - Middle East experience preferable - Chartered status About the Company SYSTRA is a global leader in public transport infrastructure. Its 3 800 employees specialise in consulting and engineering. SYSTRA benefits from over 50 years of experience from its parent companies, SNCF and RATP. It employs state of the art engineering techniques and develops innovative solutions that meet the explosive growth in demand for public transport in and around the worlds largest cities, which are home to over half the worlds population. Active in 78 countries worldwide, SYSTRA is involved in project planning well before the start of the design stage and continues through to deployment. The Group generates 52% of its revenues outside France.
Financial Planner Dubai
Finance and commercial Planning • Plan and Execute activities to sent the accounting system at place. • Plan, schedule and track process given close coordination with Indonesian team Accounting & Commercial Process • Finalise the accounts of the manufacturing unit • Prepare monthly profit and loss account statement • Monitor Debtor Position and expenses • Monitor commercial activities like sales, purchase of raw material, contract for sale of finished products. • Monitor product costing • Send daily MIS to Head office. • Handle annual statutory audit and ensure filing and retrieval of records for future tax assessment. • Handling day-to-day operation for accounts & commercial activities • Work closely & guide Indonesian team Contract Management • Identify & recruit vendors for Commercial activities • Negotiate & enter SLA within company regulations & policies. • Ensure the delivery of quality products from material & services. People Management • Create a positive environment where all employees in the Business Unit can excel. • Ensure all staff are guided properly, trained, motivated, provide high levels of people satisfaction and engagement. Company Policy & Compliances Implement and comply with the following Company Policies: • Company Policies and Procedure Qualification B.com with Inter CA or B. Com with ICWAI or B. Com/M.com(with good experience)
Finance Administrator Dubai
To provide support to the Finance Department and carry out day to day tasks in relation to commission reconciling and data entry for the entire AES Group.
Job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Processing of purchase and sales invoices, ensuring accounts payable and receivable are up to date
Daily business account and monthly client account reconciliations
To reconcile all commission statements from Providers
Compile monthly reports of commission breakdowns for our Financial Advisers
To request and chase any missing statements or funds due
To accurately input financial data and maintain and update information as required
To deal with Financial Adviser, Provider and internal queries in a friendly and efficient manner
Processing credit cards statements and expenses on a monthly basis
To organise and maintain filing, scanning and archiving for the Finance department
Assisting the Finance Director and Head of Accounts with ad hoc tasks
(The above responsibilities are not exhaustive and the role may require additional duties to be preformed from time to time)
Senior Business Development Leads to take charge of the following Geographical area within UAE:
Dubai and Northern Emirates
Abu Dhabi and Al Ain
What you'll be doing:
* Create and maintain B-to- B relationships with major corporate customers, Government entities, Semi Government companies and other Private Companies to sell our Complete range of Water Filtration and Waste water treatment Products.
* Identify and Develop new potential clients in the Assigned Country / Geographical area to further expand the business domain.
* Actively participate in the process of lead generation until it is completely closed with a valid Contract.
* Get detailed Product information to potential customers and coordinate internal resources needed for excellent customer relationships.
* Establish and manage an effective Customer Database system for future reference.
What we need to see:
* A good degree from a leading university in a technical, preferably Mechanical Engineering or business discipline with previous experience in selling Water Filtration and Waste water treatment Plants.
* Sound experience in sales/business development with a capability to sell Water Filtration, Waste Water Treatment Plants and other allied Products in the Aqua domain.
* Good Knowledge of the Water Filtration and Water treatment customers in the Assigned Geographical area of UAE.
* Valid UAE Driving License with own car
Business Development Manager Dubai
Business Development Manager Dubai
Duration : Permanent full time
Identify relevant opportunities for products and services of the company in the building materials industry. Communicate with manufacturers and contracting companies to satisfy needs with relevant solutions. Handle the complete cycle of enquiry generation to product supply & payment collection. Capable of undertaking relevant documentation requirements and customer service. Driving license required. Post-graduation with good language skills is an advantage. Candidate should have 3+ years’ experience in related field.
Senior Marketing Manager Dubai
Senior marketing manager wanted for large bank in the UAE, you will work with the product and services team in promoting products and services to our client database, this is a7 year contract position paying 98 K USD per year tax free
Business development manager Dubai
Job description: Responsibilities:
1. Strengthen strategic client relationships for existing business.
2. Provide support & input for Business Development activities for revenue growth.
3. Drive the evolution of service & product portfolios.
4. Follow a strategic approach to grow the business.
5. Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients.
6. Contract Management & Executive reporting.
7. Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
8. Cultivating positive interactions and relationships with operations team & key stakeholders.
9. Researching market and industry trends.
10. Ensure activities comply with legal/ethical standards and Company policies.
11. Actively monitor market trends through personal contact with clients and industry associated meetings/events. And use this data to prepare a Business Development roadmap for the medium & long-term competitor Benchmarking.
12. Maintains a broad network of people within the industry and related areas.
Competencies & Skills Required
• Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into action items & priorities.
• Effective communicator; English is the business language. Knowledge of Arabic (spoken & written) as a second language is must.
• Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
• Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets.
• Proficiency in MS Office with the ability to prepare & present to client & internal stakeholder.
• Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or related field. (Master Degree will be given priority)
• Demonstrated and proven sales results with a minimum of 5 years
Banking officer Dubai
2-3 years experience in UAE
good communication skill
- deliver the necessary presentation to new clients to improve company market position and achieve financial growth.
- identify the new business opportunities including new markets, new areas, trends, customers, products and services
- meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone.
- have a good understanding of the companies financial products and be able to advice others about them.
Job Type: Full-time