Banking sales officer Dubai
Business Development Manager Dubai
An accomplished, result driven, sales professional with a minimum of 3-6+ years experience in the Server & Storage.
An excellent track record of managing and nurturing channel relationships along with good business presentation, negotiation and closing skills, is a prerequisite.
Exposure to configuring and sizing Server and storage is preferred..
Responsible for New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling
Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle.
Conducts one-on-one and group sales presentations.
Provide Account Management to an existing territory.
Ø Self motivated results driven, enthusiastic, and collaborative and team oriented, with a strong desire to develop new relationships and new businesses
Ø Must be a self-starter
Ø Must be able to demonstrate sales record (1+ year) at a high level of achievement.
Collections office Dubai
Job Summary:Looking for dedicated and competent Collection Officer in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Job Key Details:
Check accounts to identify outstanding debts
Inspect historical data for each debt or bill
Locate and speak to clients to ask about their overdue payments
Take actions to encourage timely debt payments
Process payments and refunds
Settle billing and customer credit issues
Update account status records and collection efforts
Collaborate with accountants to correct errors
Draft reports on collection activity and accounts receivable status, solve problems and answer inquiries
Job Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate for Collection Officer must have relevant qualifications for this role
Practical experience in the same or related role is required
Experience with office procedures and basic accounting principles required
Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
The jobholder should be fluent in English with excellent communication skills
Business manager Dubai
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Business Development/Sales Executive is responsible for business development, which includes creating and implementing a strategy aligned with current sales initiatives based on current and future growth.
• He/She will identify key contacts within newly identified major accounts, solicit new business and be involved in the RFP process to secure new business.
• Be able to create and execute new business models and have full accountability for execution.
• He/She will manage and perform to their highest level by using the techniques and guidelines set forth in the MediaGuru Sales Process.
• The jobholder will be responsible for supporting the department in identifying and expanding new business within the market while growing existing list of clienteles. Assisting and supporting business development activities day-to-day to ensure delivery in accordance with the department and organizational strategy. Contribute to the development and review of the company sales plan through the ongoing planning and development of new business opportunities and initiatives, which will deliver sustainable revenue and profit.
• Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization. Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts. As needed, coordinates planning activities with other functions, consultants and stakeholders within the firm.
• Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with consultant & sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
• Monitor and report on market developments and competitive activity in order to identify weaknesses and opportunities and to recommend further actions
• Execute delegated projects, tasks and activities to ensure efficient and effective achievement of required outcomes
Business Development Executive Dubai
Senior Business Development Executive
Development of Clients in prescribed areas, Making aware of the products and services, assist them in getting solutions for their business or cause, managing the customers and identifying new customers, through online and offline methods, Assisting technical staff and co-ordination between firm and client.
Work & Activities Required
Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues and partner organizations
Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
Sourcing advertising opportunities to reach out to target audience
Interpersonal skills, communication skill, Presentation skill
Marc Ellis Consulting
VP and Assistant VP Dubai
Marc Ellis Consulting are currently searching for the ideal candidate to accommodate two vacant positions for a VP and an ASSISTANT VP for one of the largest banks in the region.
Our client, who are a leading tier 1 financial institution, have the opportunity based in Abu Dhabi, and we are searching for a candidate who is preferably based in Abu Dhabi or willing to relocate.
You must have IT experience within the banking sector. Doesn't matter which sector in the IT side as long as you have exposure in the IT side. Due to the nature of the position, you will have a span of influence direct from day one.
1) Assistant Vice President - 5-10 years experience
2) Vice President - 10-15 years experience
Must have IT degree
Preferably based in Abu Dhabi or willing to relocate
Preferable MBA profile.
Strong communication skills
Full national package
Will be groomed to become a VP within 18months from start date.
Reporting to VP for Assistant VP and the CIO direct for the VP
Credit Controller Dubai
Credit Controller job description:
• Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments
• Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
• Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
• Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems
• Providing accounts information to internal departments
• Maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
• Reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
• Performing initial tasks related to commercial collection and consumer collection, including making phone calls to those owing money
• Checking credit records on databases and maintaining and updating these databases on a regular basis
• Keeping accurate records of payments
• Checking the accounts of the company on a regular basis
• Initiating legal procedures if debts are still not paid following initial action
• Keeping employees in other departments in a company aware of financial matters
• Dealing with internal queries about payments, ensuring customers pay on time
• Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner
• Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales
• Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity
• Regularly making contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary
• Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness
• Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms
• Provide accurate advice on billing queries
• Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries
• Propose write off of irrecoverable receivables
• Providing ad-hoc reporting as and when requested by management
• Undertake account reconciliations as required
• Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required
• Send out monthly client statements/letters as may be agreed from time to time
• Develop the credit management capability within the practice
• Other duties as delegated from time to time by the CFO or Finance Manager or any other person designated in their absence
• If any customers stop paying or pay late then it’s your responsibility to stop the providing services, start Iegal action to collect the money owed (if necessary) and in the case of bankruptcy you'll have to report to your higher management about the strategies to make sure you can recover what you can.
Education and other required qualifications/experience/skills for the job:
• Hold a graduate degree in commerce and accounts (B.Com preferably)
• Have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in handling credit control function especially in insurance industry
• The ability to work in a team and individually.
• Sound decision-making.
Business development manager Dubai
cbd projects uae
We are one of the leading interior design and fit-out company in UAE, our Dubai branch is currently looking for an Business Development Requirement:
-Candidate should be having minimum experience of 5 years in commercial fit-out.
-valid UAE driving license required
• Increase sales by:
-generating leads through new & existing contacts
-follow up on leads provided through to contract signing
-creating new avenues for leads leads and following them up-using any existing contacts-seeking new business opportunities
• Maintaining contact database
• Working with the design and Project Management team to ensure proposals are presented on time and within budget
• Qualify enquiries before design work is commenced