Finance Planner Dubai
Plan budget, develop and implement marketing plans to meet business objective
• Maintain and assist in the creation of marketing program plans, as assigned.
• Develop solid working relationships with other members of the business unit and with other departments.
• Identify business potential and upkeeps close contact with former and potential client through personal visit, phone calls and correspondence in view of entering into contracts with them.
• Accomplish goals and to adhere to quota as set out in the marketing plan
• Financial Planning and Strategy & has Marketing Concepts
•Understanding the Customers & Build Client Relationships
Business manager Dubai
Job description: A reputed valve manufacturing company is looking for a Business Development Manager (European nationality)preferably from Romania, Hungary, Poland or Turkey with years experience.
the candidate should be an ambitious professional with a proven track record in the sales of material related to electromechanical supply products like pumps or valves .
Responsibilities should include Business Development in the Middle East region through expanding supply channel partners .
Candidate will be based in Dubai and should be able to pay regular visits to the region .
Front Line Bank Tellers Dubai
We need fort line tellers for this bank and finance company in Dubai, if you have experience in banking or cash handling experience, please send in your resume, salaries will start at 4000 AED per month
Credit Controller Dubai
Credit Controller job description:
• Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments
• Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
• Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
• Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems
• Providing accounts information to internal departments
• Maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
• Reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
• Performing initial tasks related to commercial collection and consumer collection, including making phone calls to those owing money
• Checking credit records on databases and maintaining and updating these databases on a regular basis
• Keeping accurate records of payments
• Checking the accounts of the company on a regular basis
• Initiating legal procedures if debts are still not paid following initial action
• Keeping employees in other departments in a company aware of financial matters
• Dealing with internal queries about payments, ensuring customers pay on time
• Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner
• Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales
• Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity
• Regularly making contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary
• Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness
• Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms
• Provide accurate advice on billing queries
• Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries
• Propose write off of irrecoverable receivables
• Providing ad-hoc reporting as and when requested by management
• Undertake account reconciliations as required
• Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required
• Send out monthly client statements/letters as may be agreed from time to time
• Develop the credit management capability within the practice
• Other duties as delegated from time to time by the CFO or Finance Manager or any other person designated in their absence
• If any customers stop paying or pay late then it’s your responsibility to stop the providing services, start Iegal action to collect the money owed (if necessary) and in the case of bankruptcy you'll have to report to your higher management about the strategies to make sure you can recover what you can.
Education and other required qualifications/experience/skills for the job:
• Hold a graduate degree in commerce and accounts (B.Com preferably)
• Have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in handling credit control function especially in insurance industry
• The ability to work in a team and individually.
• Sound decision-making.
Client Adviser with 2-3 years’ experience preferably Arabic national. To join our prestigious company in Dubai. Can speak and write English and Arabic fluently. Have a very long experience and knowledge in dealing with different nationalities. Knowledge in financial investment is a plus. Salary is negotiable, depending upon experience.
Business Development Manager Dubai
- Should be a Post Graduate / Engineering Graduate with min. 5+ years of experience in
Business Development for International market, MUST be from Engineering, Oil & Gas
- Experience in preparation of business plan
- Meeting new clients for business conversion
- Responsible to generate new clients / sales from GCC countries
- Coordination with Operations team to execute the requirements
- To travel other GCC countries (i.e. Oman, Kuwait, Qatar)
Candidate with UAE Driving license will be an added advantage.
Corporate Administrator Dubai
Corporate Administrator Vacancy reference #: 2015270102 Place of work: Dubai, UAE Starting date: November 2013 Salary: competitive, worthy of applicant’s experience and capabilities Key characteristics of the successful applicant: - Fluent knowledge English and Arabic (both oral and written); - Experience in Corporate administration - Certified or partially certified for ICSA/COFA - Business literate, knowledge of corporate documents - Initiative, ability to work independently - Advanced computer literacy - Readiness to work in a small but fast growing company - Knowledge of basic accounting will be considered as an advantage Interested candidates should fill in the application form
Business Development Executive Dubai
· Responsible for developing business in the assigned region.
· Create an integrated, overall marketing strategy for the products and services, and implement strategic marketing plans
· Monitor and analyze market trends, and based upon analysis and feedback, recommend marketing and business development strategies
• Develop, manage and motivate channel partners to achieve objectives
• To communicate effectively with the customers about the products
• To come up with product promotional activities for increasing sales
• Ability to convert leads into prospects
• Build a sales pipeline consistently
• Ability to close business deals