Business Manager Dubai
Orion Group of Companies, a leading global trading and real-estate investments conglomerate headquartered in Dubai, seeks a seasoned professional with extensive experience in business management and administration of group’s activities, proficient in Accounting, legal and financial management aspects.
Indian Chartered Accountant above 40 years, with proven leadership, analytical, verbal and written (English & Hindi) communication skills, will be preferable.
Applications along with CVs should be submitted
IBS International General Trading LLC
Commercial Manager Dubai
Job Type: Full Time
Location: New Deira Building, Banyas St., Al Ras, Dubai, UAE
Expected Salary: Negotiable
Job Description: A commercial manager plays a very important role in planning commercial activities of the business based on the changing trends of the market. A high level of analytical mind is required for the job since the manager has to analyze the market scenario and a good foresight in order to plan company’s commercial policies. The efficiency and performance of the company often depends on the policies formulated by a commercial manager. It is a very responsible position and often involves a high level of stress. The scope of the job is very vast since he needs to oversee all aspects of commercial activities ranging from marketing management to employee management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Negotiating commercial contracts related to amassing of assets, trade activities, partnerships, lease agreements and all other related commercial activities
· Managing crisis in the company such as accidents, huge losses and a drop in sales
· Managing and overseeing the finances involved in commercial activities
· Preparing optimum budgets for the commercial sector while keeping within the overall budget of the company
· Managing staff
· Understanding the market scenario and applying the changes in trends to the production of the company
· Keeping track of the international happenings so as to accurately predict the trends of the market
· Keeping track on company profits and reviewing situations whenever there is a dip
· Taking part in high level meetings of the company and formulating long term policies
· Taking active part in project planning activities
Education, Training and Qualifications:
· Studying business management is the basic requisite for the job. Experience is of major importance. Applicants are required to have worked in market research, sales and marketing and administration departments in order to qualify for the job. He should have strong public relation skills and must be trained in the use of computer software required for commercial planning and management.
· The most preferred degrees are bachelors in sale and marketing, economics, public relations or business management. They are supposed to have experience of work in administrative side of a company since planning is a basic function of the job.
Skills and Specifications:
· Excellent analysis and observation skills
· Excellent management skills
· Good communications and leadership qualities
· Sound knowledge regarding all aspects of a company
· Excellent negotiation and decision making skills
· At list 5 years of experience in the same field.
FP&A Consultant (Financial Planning and Analysis) Abu Dhabi
My client is a fast growing Consultancy who is looking to add a FP&A Consultant due to demands in their services.
You will be joining a small team of elite FP&A Consultants in Abu Dhabi and working on small – large FP&A engagements.
Your responsibilities as the FP&A Consultant will include:
• Lead the full project implementation from initial inception through to post delivery
• Work closely with clients in designing solutions for the business
• Interpret existing reporting and planning structures within an organisation and designing optimum models using key business drivers
• Build Income, Cash-flow and Balance Sheet Statements based on Excel Models
• Work to a detailed project plan and deliver within agreed deadlines and SLA’s
• Main point of contact for the client
This opportunity would suit a FP&A Consultant with the following skills and experience:
• Degree level educated
• Accounting Qualification including CIMA Qualified or ACA/ACCA
• Experience in developing and implementing applications
• Financial modelling and analytic reporting utilizing multi-dimensionality
• Knowledge of Planning, Budgeting and forecasting process
• Expertise in designing and developing Planning and Consolidation solutions
• Experience designing and development financial reports, including statutory and management financial reports
• Proven background in managing implementation projects
• Experience in one or more ERP Software packages including Oracle Hyperion, TM1, SAP
This is a fantastic opportunity to join growing Consultancies in Abu Dhabi
Business manager Dubai
Job description: A reputed valve manufacturing company is looking for a Business Development Manager (European nationality)preferably from Romania, Hungary, Poland or Turkey with years experience.
the candidate should be an ambitious professional with a proven track record in the sales of material related to electromechanical supply products like pumps or valves .
Responsibilities should include Business Development in the Middle East region through expanding supply channel partners .
Candidate will be based in Dubai and should be able to pay regular visits to the region .
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Executive - GCC
Platform for young talented people with instinct to be part of aggressive business development team of world’s largest Ed-tech firm.
You would be part of the regional team who would be meeting parents and students as a counselor and mentor to introduce revolutionary way of learning methodology. The role demands high academic skills and positive attitude for selling methodology of quality education using technology.
You could be positioned in UAE with a possibility of being assigned to other GCC countries.
Opening best suits Indians, owing to product segment.
Sales, Marketing and Business Development
B.E / B.Tech / MCA / MBA
Gender : Male and Female
Business development executive Dubai
Senior Business Development Executive – Packaging Division
Engineering Graduate /higher with 5-7 years Middle East experience in Packaging Equipment, Food Inspection Equipment & other Commercial Equipment.
Candidates for the above positions should have:-
• Experience working with B2B.
• Excellent Communication & Computer use competency for MS Office.
• Valid U.A.E Driving License will be an advantage
Interested Candidate with the above mentioned criteria email CV’s
Finance Advisors Dubai
A leading financial advisory organisation in Dubai is seeking to hire financial advisors for both males and females to join it's successful team ,
The successful candidates should have ,
2 years of experience in life insurance in uae
Uae driving license
Excellent relationship and customers database,
To apply kindly send your updated cv
Client Relations Manager for our UAE operations with the following skill set :
Skill Set required:
8+ years of experience in Sales/Account Management in UAE (preferably in Dubai or Sharjah)
Extensive understanding of local market for increasing sales irrespective of medium and large accounts
The candidate must have IT solution sales experience in dealing with major accounts (both public and private) in the UAE.
Prior experience in Staffing Service / Professional Service industry would be an added advantage
Responsible for identification of prospective clients, new growth opportunities, generating new leads and converting them to revenue
Leverage existing relationships and network to create new business
The candidate should be involved in client acquisition and developing client relationships
Able to handle a team of Client Relations Executives and assist them in closing deals
Should have thorough understanding of channel led sales processes, techniques
Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills
Should you be interested in the above opportunity,