Job description: VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for SME -Treasury for one of its clients which is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company in Qatar with the following terms and conditions.
1. Role Objective
• SME who will act as Technical SME for BAU and functional resource for CRs.
• Ensure that the Treasury systems are maintained, the processes in place are robust, and identify any weaknesses in controls
• Work extensively on the development and enhancement of the current TMS (Kondor+).
• Work alongside the Treasury Systems Manager to ensure data integrity and completeness of core system data
• Pro-actively resolve issues in a timely manner
• Ensure appropriate governance is in place for changes and enhancements that are made to the Treasury infrastructure
• Work on new projects and initiatives related to T&I – TMS replacement, Deal tracker systems, Thomson Reuters Enterprise Platform, Networks optimization etc.
Competencies, Knowledge and Experience
• University graduate with a degree preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or similar. A good working knowledge about banking regulations, financial statements, taxes, and financial planning is an added advantage.
• 5-7 years of experience in the BFS domain predominately supporting T&I projects, business analysis or business strategic planning.
• Sound knowledge of the Banking domain especially of the Treasury products
• Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills who can apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving
• Strong understanding of basic system engineering, information risk and security guidelines, and architecture standardsâ€¯;
• Understanding of systems engineering concepts
• Modeling techniques and methods
• Banking applications
• Understanding of various software development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic (preferred)
• Familiar with specific accounting and other financial software as well as Microsoft Office applications, such as PowerPoint to make necessary presentations
• Deep understanding of the IT landscape in the functional area
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities:
• 5-7 years of functional experience working with Treasury Management Systems with increased responsibility in a multinational or banking organization;
• Experience within Treasury Middle & Back Office – accounting for financial transactions, deal Confirmations, Risk Management and Reporting etc.
• Experience working and maintaining a TMS is essential (hands on with KONDOR+ system, knowledge of other systems like Murex, Calypso is desired)
• Experience working with Banking/Financial Platforms related to treasury TR, SAXO platform, Bloomberg Understanding of SQL/SAS/Python is desirable
• Consulting with business unit management, from an IT perspective, to help identify and improve business system needs
• Act as an innovation catalyst for Treasury Solutions, understand market trends for new technologies, tools & ways of working;
• Interact with Treasury business users to identify Business requirements and transform into initiatives;
• Act as SPOC and support the analysis and resolution of T&I issues as part of Sustain, Validate Functional Design, Execute Tests, approve changes;
Finance manager Dubai
Director Financial Institutions - UAE
Brief Role Summary:
• Lead the origination and client relationship management for a portfolio of International Corporate Clients
• Lead and coach Assistant RMs working closely with product partners
• Focus on a range of Corporate banking products and services, with emphasis on those delivering NFR
• Active engagement and high level contacts with senior executives within clients
• Maintain a strong working relationship with Credit, Legal and Compliance and other key stakeholders
* Close ties exist with key stakeholders eg. Financial Markets, Transaction Banking, Corporate Finance Risk, Country CEOs, Service Delivery,
Financial Planning Officer Dubai
Financial Planning Manager & Unit Head Dubai(UAE) Exp:1-3 yrs, CTC: AED 60,000; AED 84,000 & AED 150,000 Excellent communication skills,Excellent Presentation skills,Networking Ability,Integrity, Ability to establish trust, Strong analytical and interpretative skills, Self - driven, - Team Player, Ability to work under time pressure and adhere to deadlines. Should have good network in Institutes, Corporate, Industrial and Mass Territory Interested can share their CV
Relationship Officer Dubai
The Sales / Relationship Officer is a highly influential role. It requires someone with entrepreneurial abilities coupled with in-depth understanding of financial product and market segmentation, market conditions and the challenges therein. You would be responsible for driving and developing the business with key focus on new customer acquisition across segments, selling multiple financial products, and developing new distribution channels.
The job responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for achieving individual targets across all products (Personal Loan, Cards, Auto)
- Develop long term relationship with customers
- Assist the team leader in undertaking micro marketing events to promote sales.
- Motivate the new hires in the sales team to reach their targets.
- Continuously list more and more companies in the target market list.
- Provide excellent service to the customers
- Responsible for ensuring that the sales strategy is in line with compliance policies with regards to operational, financial and regulatory risks.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Min 2 years multi products selling experience with a bank in UAE.
- Last 6 months consecutive target achievement and incentive earnings.
- Ability to work in pressure conditions to achieve the targets
- Understanding of sales processes and thorough banking knowledge
- Good communication skills, pleasing personality and interpersonal skills
- Self starter, drives initiatives and a team player
- Innovative & entrepreneurial attitude and approach
Persistence & results driven
Treasury Specialist Dubai
Job description: LOOKING FOR A TREASURY SPECIALIST WITH 4-5 YEARS OF UAE WORKING EXPERIENCE
Perform risk management (liquidity, interest rates, ventures etc.)
Assume responsibility for cash management procedures.
Ensure smooth cash flow for daily operations.
Manage the company’s investment activity and make decisions
Assist in the development of financing strategies.
Maintain relations with banks and rating agencies.
Provide advice in matters of corporate finance.
Prepare budgets and monitor expenditures.
Implement relevant legislation and policies.
Submit reports of present financial situation and forecasting.
FP&A Consultant (Financial Planning and Analysis) Abu Dhabi
My client is a fast growing Consultancy who is looking to add a FP&A Consultant due to demands in their services.
You will be joining a small team of elite FP&A Consultants in Abu Dhabi and working on small – large FP&A engagements.
Your responsibilities as the FP&A Consultant will include:
• Lead the full project implementation from initial inception through to post delivery
• Work closely with clients in designing solutions for the business
• Interpret existing reporting and planning structures within an organisation and designing optimum models using key business drivers
• Build Income, Cash-flow and Balance Sheet Statements based on Excel Models
• Work to a detailed project plan and deliver within agreed deadlines and SLA’s
• Main point of contact for the client
This opportunity would suit a FP&A Consultant with the following skills and experience:
• Degree level educated
• Accounting Qualification including CIMA Qualified or ACA/ACCA
• Experience in developing and implementing applications
• Financial modelling and analytic reporting utilizing multi-dimensionality
• Knowledge of Planning, Budgeting and forecasting process
• Expertise in designing and developing Planning and Consolidation solutions
• Experience designing and development financial reports, including statutory and management financial reports
• Proven background in managing implementation projects
• Experience in one or more ERP Software packages including Oracle Hyperion, TM1, SAP
This is a fantastic opportunity to join growing Consultancies in Abu Dhabi
Prometheus capital Finance Ltd. is an asset manager in the Dubai International Financial Centre and is looking for a junior institutional sales trader to join our growing Fixed Income Team. The individual will be joining our team in Dubai.
What we are looking for:
• Preferably Bachelors degree in Economics, Finance or similar
• Prior work experience of 1 year above and experience in sales will be an added advantage
• Knowledgeable in MS Office
• Fluent in English. Knowledge in other languages is a plus
• Self-starting, proactive attitude and motivated to learn and succeed
• Must be a Team player
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Keen interest in Financial Services and Capital Markets is an added advantage
You will be responsible for:
• Selling Emerging Markets fixed income securities to a broad range of financial institutions
• Covering Asset Managers, Hedge Funds, Bank Treasuries, and other financial institutions
• Building (your own) customer portfolio in the secondary fixed income market
• Being proactive and generating new client leads, while continuously expanding your network of clients
• Following key events in the international fixed income markets and using those to identify trading ideas to your clients
• Working within a team environment to generate trading opportunities and closing transactions
What we offer:
• A great starting point in the finance profession with a steep learning curve
• Strong focus on personal growth, knowledge and development
• International work environment
• Travelling opportunities
• Competitive remuneration and bonus structure
Krish Techno Labs
Business Development Professionals Dubai
We have exciting job opportunity for Business Development Professionals with potential to Initiate, Lead and Expand
e-commerce solutions offered by Krish Technolabs.
We are one of the leading e-Commerce agency and Magento Silver Partner providing range of e-Commerce solutions from Brick to Click.
Base Location- Dubai
- Creating Business Development strategies for target region
- Achieving targeted growth and market penetration.
- Facilitate smooth execution of company SOPs,documentation and relevant compliance.
- Regularly providing and maintaining tactical Business information.
If you are exploring challenging career opportunities in