Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Manager - Dubai
What could be more exciting than working for a global Travel Retail Design and Project Management Company 100% dedicated to duty-free retail? We produce beautiful retail stores, retail displays and instore campaigns for travel retail environments everywhere in the world.
We are currently looking for a Talented, Ambitious and Energetic Individual to become one of our Business Development Managers to join our Global Team and to help successfully grow and expand our clientele.
As a Business Development Manager you will be that pivotal person at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy, with a goal to drive sustainable growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships.
What we are looking for:
• Dynamic and personable candidate with vast experience working with and managing global brands.
• Someone who can demonstrate experience of the Asia Pacific retail marketing industry, preferably with experience in Travel Retail.
• A keen interest in working with premium and luxury products; and a passion for sales with a genuine interest in providing a unique & exciting shopping experience for our customers
• Retail sales experience would be a strong advantage however it really is all about having the right attitude, drive and potential to develop relevant skills
• The ability to communicate convincingly and with confidence goes without saying
• And, exceptional presentation and a professional approach top it off!
• You will play a key role in aligning sales and marketing strategies in order to maximise revenue.
• Team Player who is willing to go above and beyond to exceed our clients’ expectations!!
What we need:
• At least 5 years’ proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
• Demonstrated proven sales track record
• Experience in customer support is a plus
• Proficiency in English
• Market knowledge
Our Company is a leading trading company. We are currently looking for a Commodity Trader to join our team.
• The commodity trader makes bids to buy and sell commodities on behalf of the clients.
• Aggressively target potential markets to generate business – expand the network of customers and develop current customers
• They receive purchase and selling instructions, meeting with other commodities traders to negotiate transactions.
• They pay close attention to the condition of the market (e.g. trends, prices and the like) so they may both serve as subject matter experts to their clients, and make educated trades.
• As a positive company ambassador, develop and maintain strong relationships with producers and customers
• Problem solving skills with the proper decision making abilities
• Strong risk management skills and knowledge: proactively manage for optimal outcomes
• Effective resolution of producer complaints and concerns
• Keep up-to-date with grain trends and market conditions to ensure competitiveness
• Administer, promote and adhere to purchase, sale and production contracts, ensuring compliance with all related policies and process
Business development manager Dubai
We are looking to hire a Business Development Manager/ Consultant for Eco Marine Global FZC. Below are the job requirements.
1 - Must have own car and valid UAE driving license.
2 - 5 to 10 Years of Business Development Experience.
3 - Must have knowledge of Yachting Industry specifically Catamarans.
4 - Must have Solar Industry knowledge.
5 - Demonstrable experience required for the sales of luxury Yachts.
6 - Quick learner.
7 - Excellent salesmanship required.
Asssistant risk manager Dubai
Assistant Manager - Operational Risk Analyst (UAE Nationals Only)
XR Corporation Management Consultancy – Dubai –
Business development manager Dubai
|Business Development Executive
We are a ‘VAT’ consultancy firm, and have recently set up in Dubai to bring the experience and knowledge of the VAT experts from the UK to the UAE. This is a great opportunity to get yourself involved in the exciting early stages of an ambitious startup which has a competitive advantage in the market in terms of VAT Technical knowledge and experience.
AED 7,000 pcm, plus commission
(There is considerable room for this role to grow and expand in scope and responsibility in a fast-paced start-up environment)
Bring at least 2 years of proven Business Development experience (in UAE), most preferably from an Accountancy firm.
A Degree qualification
You will be responsible for driving corporate business development, with a primary focus on new business growth.
You will have a pioneer spirit with a strong personal drive, eager to build up the market and eager to make a difference
You will be expected to establish a network of commercial relationships and a pipeline of new business opportunities.
You will need to be confident in approaching, and pitching and articulating the proposition to the potential clients
You will need to attend corporate events to expand the outreach and represent the firm.
You must possess excellent communication skills, and fully comprehend a consultative approach in order to articulate a need for the client
You will need to evaluate market requirements and competitor capabilities.
You will be responsible for prompt client communications
You will have to accurately record all business development activity (meetings and opportunities).
You will ensure the messages & learning’s from Client Feedback are shared and acted upon to help increase opportunity conversion & client satisfaction
To remain professional at all times
To treat everyone fairly and equally
Enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
To be resilient at all times
Required language skills: English and Arabic (preferably)
Risk Manager Dubai
Our client is a leading financial institution in UAE. The job is a full-time position at middle-management level reporting to the Senior Manager primarily responsible for assisting the Senior Manager Model validation and governance in the validation of models related to credit risk, market risk, ALM and operational risk to ensure the overall risk measurement soundness. This role includes collaboration with the model development teams to ensure models and methodologies are appropriate given overall framework and regulatory requirements. In addition, the candidate should be able to assist in end to end implementation of IFRS 9 impairment modelling including economic forecasting and stress testing.
Assist Senior Manager to conduct robust and comprehensive validation of the financial institution internal and external models.
Assist Senior Manager to develop sound and efficient model validation process and techniques
Assist Senior Manager to assess model risk and make recommendations on model use. Generate validation reports and present findings and recommendations to model owners.
Assist Senior Manager to develop and maintain a model inventory and ensure the inventory is complete, accurate, and consistent with the model validation policy.
Assist Senior Manager to help establish the model validation scope, assessment of validation results, and lead internal communication with stakeholders.
Ensure accuracy and completeness of archived information and related documentation to allow independent third-party review of the validation work performed.
Sales Executives Dubai
Hiring Emirates NBD Sales Executive
1. To promote the sales of various personal banking products in the allocated markets.
2.To achieve sales targets agreed with the Direct Sales Manager.
4. To conduct promotional activities group meetings and road shows to achieve budgeted sales volumes. This is with respect to establishing company tie-ups for selling cards.
5. Managing achievements of sales objectives by setting sales targets
University degree or equivalent qualification .
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Finance Advisor Dubai
Job opportunity for candidates with minimum 1 year experience in UAE bank or other financial institution especially with knowledge about forex and stocks.
• Excellent communication skills, fluent in oral & written English
• Goal oriented person with ability to work under pressure
• Managing client relationships and executing clients’ transactions
• Responsible for driving & achieving sales and business targets
• Responsible to handle clients’ accounts, provide quality service with regular update of all relevant market activity
• Quoting, confirming and transmitting client trades in line with company’s policy and procedures
• Initial screening of customers
• Providing neat, accurate, and complete documentation required for each products sold
• To achieve or exceed assigned sales targets and perform within service standards
A very attractive packages will be offered for rights candidates. Local market contacts and resources will be additional advantage.