Credit officer Dubai
Job description: Job Description and Requirements
Knowledge of handling credit insurances
Background of trading and distribution credit control is appropriate but not mandatory
Setting up of the highly integrated credit control system for distribution industry
Taking ownership and full responsibility of receivables and its recovery proceeds
Proposing credit limit to management on new customer account after review, customer’s credit worthiness/market reputation through third party verification
Generate receivable ageing report and monitor all past dues are collected on the agreed credit terms
Meet debt collection targets set by the finance head
Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email ,letter and personal visits within agreed timescale
Ensure monthly statements are prepared and send to customers on time
occasional customer visits if necessary to expedite the settlements
Handle disputed invoices and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms
Propose write off of irrecoverable debts
Monitor the credit notes for returned goods / discount
FP&A Consultant (Financial Planning and Analysis) Abu Dhabi
My client is a fast growing Consultancy who is looking to add a FP&A Consultant due to demands in their services.
You will be joining a small team of elite FP&A Consultants in Abu Dhabi and working on small – large FP&A engagements.
Your responsibilities as the FP&A Consultant will include:
• Lead the full project implementation from initial inception through to post delivery
• Work closely with clients in designing solutions for the business
• Interpret existing reporting and planning structures within an organisation and designing optimum models using key business drivers
• Build Income, Cash-flow and Balance Sheet Statements based on Excel Models
• Work to a detailed project plan and deliver within agreed deadlines and SLA’s
• Main point of contact for the client
This opportunity would suit a FP&A Consultant with the following skills and experience:
• Degree level educated
• Accounting Qualification including CIMA Qualified or ACA/ACCA
• Experience in developing and implementing applications
• Financial modelling and analytic reporting utilizing multi-dimensionality
• Knowledge of Planning, Budgeting and forecasting process
• Expertise in designing and developing Planning and Consolidation solutions
• Experience designing and development financial reports, including statutory and management financial reports
• Proven background in managing implementation projects
• Experience in one or more ERP Software packages including Oracle Hyperion, TM1, SAP
This is a fantastic opportunity to join growing Consultancies in Abu Dhabi
Business development manager Dubai
|Business Development Executive
We are a ‘VAT’ consultancy firm, and have recently set up in Dubai to bring the experience and knowledge of the VAT experts from the UK to the UAE. This is a great opportunity to get yourself involved in the exciting early stages of an ambitious startup which has a competitive advantage in the market in terms of VAT Technical knowledge and experience.
AED 7,000 pcm, plus commission
(There is considerable room for this role to grow and expand in scope and responsibility in a fast-paced start-up environment)
Bring at least 2 years of proven Business Development experience (in UAE), most preferably from an Accountancy firm.
A Degree qualification
You will be responsible for driving corporate business development, with a primary focus on new business growth.
You will have a pioneer spirit with a strong personal drive, eager to build up the market and eager to make a difference
You will be expected to establish a network of commercial relationships and a pipeline of new business opportunities.
You will need to be confident in approaching, and pitching and articulating the proposition to the potential clients
You will need to attend corporate events to expand the outreach and represent the firm.
You must possess excellent communication skills, and fully comprehend a consultative approach in order to articulate a need for the client
You will need to evaluate market requirements and competitor capabilities.
You will be responsible for prompt client communications
You will have to accurately record all business development activity (meetings and opportunities).
You will ensure the messages & learning’s from Client Feedback are shared and acted upon to help increase opportunity conversion & client satisfaction
To remain professional at all times
To treat everyone fairly and equally
Enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
To be resilient at all times
Required language skills: English and Arabic (preferably)
Client services manager Dubai
The Client Services Manager - Crown World Mobility is responsible for regional client engagement, driving local relationships and moving the engagement forward as part of the global strategy.
The role of the Client Services Manager is designed to manage a portfolio of accounts and lead the Crown World Mobility team who deliver Crown Mobility services to our corporate clientele, reporting directly to the Country Manager of The United Arab Emirates. The focus of the role is on team management and the operational aspect of the service delivery as well as ensuring the operational use of Crown’s systems are consistent and maximised to benefit both Crown & our Clients.
Trade Manager Dubai
Manager ( Account and Trade Finance) in Dubai UAE.
minimum two years of experience in trade finance in bank or industry
proper understanding for handling trade finance transactions like export, import , domestic trade and Letter of credit etc.
candidate must be open for client interaction and travelling.
candiate will be posted in Dubai
Salary -7000 to 9000 Dhm
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Executive.
* Must have UAE bank or agency experience in collections, recovery or remedial work within finance.
* Must be able to generate active leads, and be able to close deals consistently.
* Be prepared, when needed to source business outside, meeting clients and attending business meetings for said prospective opportunities for the company.
* The prospective candidate needs to be driven, positive, presentable and carry themselves in a professional manner.
* It is also important that the prospective candidate be able to build key relationships for the business.
BIM Manager Dubai
Job profile - BIM Manager
Location - UAE, Dubai
As a BIM Manager, you will be an integral part of the Digital Transformation process to plan, lead, drive, and manage a variety of strategic business development assignments.
The job role requires an individual with a varied range of technical skills, strategic thinking, and business acumen to support and deliver transformation in the areas of BIM, and Information Management. We are seeking to be at the forefront of innovation and efficiency across all our business areas to deliver projects through design, construction, and operations that exceed client expectations through the efficient and integrated approach of technology, process, and people. Candidates must be able to demonstrate the capability to deliver value on large scale projects using BIM, and Information tools and be advocates of change management to instill best practice across the organization.
Minimum Qualification - Professional qualification in design, engineering or construction field with a minimum of 5 years industry experience.
To apply for this position, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org and your following details
1. Updated CV
2. Total GCC Experience
Business manager Dubai
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Business Development/Sales Executive is responsible for business development, which includes creating and implementing a strategy aligned with current sales initiatives based on current and future growth.
• He/She will identify key contacts within newly identified major accounts, solicit new business and be involved in the RFP process to secure new business.
• Be able to create and execute new business models and have full accountability for execution.
• He/She will manage and perform to their highest level by using the techniques and guidelines set forth in the MediaGuru Sales Process.
• The jobholder will be responsible for supporting the department in identifying and expanding new business within the market while growing existing list of clienteles. Assisting and supporting business development activities day-to-day to ensure delivery in accordance with the department and organizational strategy. Contribute to the development and review of the company sales plan through the ongoing planning and development of new business opportunities and initiatives, which will deliver sustainable revenue and profit.
• Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization. Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts. As needed, coordinates planning activities with other functions, consultants and stakeholders within the firm.
• Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with consultant & sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
• Monitor and report on market developments and competitive activity in order to identify weaknesses and opportunities and to recommend further actions
• Execute delegated projects, tasks and activities to ensure efficient and effective achievement of required outcomes