Collections Manager Dubai
The duties of a Collections Specialist include collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast paced goal oriented collections department.
Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department.
Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
Must communicate & follow up effectively with sales dept regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with dealers and sales.
Weekly and monthly reporting to direct supervisor
Monthly Delinquency notices
Processing monthly credit memos and the appropriate reporting
High volume phone calls to assigned delinquent customers
Manage customers on the shutdown report
Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due
Provide excellent & considerate customer service to dealers and sales
Internal and External customer interface
Participate in team planning meetings
Meet defined department goals and activity metrics
3-5 years High Volume corporate Collections experience.
Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures
Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience a plus
Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
Experience with QuickBooks a plus
Commitment to excellent customer service
Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
collections officer Dubai
Should have previous experience in collecting cheques and follow up with customers.
Should be proactive and should be able to follow the Management instruction up to the mark.
should be up to the additional task given by Supervisor.
Male must have valid United Arab Emirates Driving License, desirable having own car.
Must have experience in field collection.
Have good knowledge of Northern part of United Arab Emirates.
Personal Banker Dubai
Personal banker for dubai
For direct selling personal loans or payroll accounts or premium credit cards as CORE targets .people who are willing to go out to listed companies and meet customer for the sales of credit cards ,personal loans can apply.
Salary: max 12K AED a month
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Executive (sales executive)
Business Development Executive, immediate requirement for Advertising and Media Co in Dubai. Excellent English conversation and telephone sales skills is must. Pleasing personality. Only those with experience in outbound target oriented telemarketing & sales need apply. FATHER/ HUSBAND sponsored VISA holders preferred but those on Visit visa will be considered. AED. 3500 basic salary plus incentives. This is a position with almost no outdoor sales meetings.
Relationship Officer Dubai
The Sales / Relationship Officer is a highly influential role. It requires someone with entrepreneurial abilities coupled with in-depth understanding of financial product and market segmentation, market conditions and the challenges therein. You would be responsible for driving and developing the business with key focus on new customer acquisition across segments, selling multiple financial products, and developing new distribution channels.
The job responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for achieving individual targets across all products (Personal Loan, Cards, Auto)
- Develop long term relationship with customers
- Assist the team leader in undertaking micro marketing events to promote sales.
- Motivate the new hires in the sales team to reach their targets.
- Continuously list more and more companies in the target market list.
- Provide excellent service to the customers
- Responsible for ensuring that the sales strategy is in line with compliance policies with regards to operational, financial and regulatory risks.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Min 2 years multi products selling experience with a bank in UAE.
- Last 6 months consecutive target achievement and incentive earnings.
- Ability to work in pressure conditions to achieve the targets
- Understanding of sales processes and thorough banking knowledge
- Good communication skills, pleasing personality and interpersonal skills
- Self starter, drives initiatives and a team player
- Innovative & entrepreneurial attitude and approach
Persistence & results driven
Credit Controller Dubai
Credit Controller job description:
• Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments
• Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
• Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
• Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems
• Providing accounts information to internal departments
• Maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
• Reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
• Performing initial tasks related to commercial collection and consumer collection, including making phone calls to those owing money
• Checking credit records on databases and maintaining and updating these databases on a regular basis
• Keeping accurate records of payments
• Checking the accounts of the company on a regular basis
• Initiating legal procedures if debts are still not paid following initial action
• Keeping employees in other departments in a company aware of financial matters
• Dealing with internal queries about payments, ensuring customers pay on time
• Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner
• Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales
• Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity
• Regularly making contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary
• Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness
• Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms
• Provide accurate advice on billing queries
• Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries
• Propose write off of irrecoverable receivables
• Providing ad-hoc reporting as and when requested by management
• Undertake account reconciliations as required
• Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required
• Send out monthly client statements/letters as may be agreed from time to time
• Develop the credit management capability within the practice
• Other duties as delegated from time to time by the CFO or Finance Manager or any other person designated in their absence
• If any customers stop paying or pay late then it’s your responsibility to stop the providing services, start Iegal action to collect the money owed (if necessary) and in the case of bankruptcy you'll have to report to your higher management about the strategies to make sure you can recover what you can.
Education and other required qualifications/experience/skills for the job:
• Hold a graduate degree in commerce and accounts (B.Com preferably)
• Have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in handling credit control function especially in insurance industry
• The ability to work in a team and individually.
• Sound decision-making.
This person is responsible for designing, managing and negotiating insurance strategies for existing clients and prospects in the EB Segment. The Broker will be the main representation of our clients in the insurance marketplace, and with that, are accountable for the placement of the insured’s program in a manner that is accretive to all parties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Aggressively negotiate premiums, coverage enhancements, commissions, and existing coverages with carriers.
• Provide a thorough review and analysis of renewal information; including but not limited to, coverage, limits, loss history, and exposures
• Responsible for leading marketing strategy and proposal review meetings with Head of EB to correspond with client presentation dates.
• Create innovative placement approaches to meet and exceed client expectations.
• Create and analyze comparisons of carrier quotes to demonstrate value and thoroughness for clients; make recommendations where needed
• Deliver market intelligence for strategy meetings and utilize available resources throughout the marketing process.
• Address client needs by identifying coverage gaps and highlighting new coverage opportunities for comprehensive program placements
• Provide thorough communication with all EB team members, carriers, throughout the duration of each placement
• Bind coverage and create and submit carrier binders/documents
• Responsible for maintaining and building strong carrier and Client relationships
• Keep informed of changing insurance and risk market conditions. Communicate changes and/or updates to Service Team members as they relate to pertinent classes of business
• Understand and comply with UIB client management requirements
• Ability to complete business travel for client visits and carrier visits, and/or advanced skill training on a limited basis.
• Collaborate and communicate with other client services teams, to smoothly and efficiently complete joint work/process steps/etc.
• Maintain performance to applicable Client Service and Placement standards and/or metrics
• Manage client day to day operational functionalities
Project Manager Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for Project Manager for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Should have very good experience in Banking Projects
Should have experience in T24 Core Banking & Islamic banking
Experience in Test Management, UAT, Gap Analysis etc
Any relevant certifications will be an added advantage
Experience Required: 8+ years
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 1 month
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems- UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in UAE.