Credit officer Dubai
Job description: Job Description and Requirements
Knowledge of handling credit insurances
Background of trading and distribution credit control is appropriate but not mandatory
Setting up of the highly integrated credit control system for distribution industry
Taking ownership and full responsibility of receivables and its recovery proceeds
Proposing credit limit to management on new customer account after review, customer’s credit worthiness/market reputation through third party verification
Generate receivable ageing report and monitor all past dues are collected on the agreed credit terms
Meet debt collection targets set by the finance head
Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email ,letter and personal visits within agreed timescale
Ensure monthly statements are prepared and send to customers on time
occasional customer visits if necessary to expedite the settlements
Handle disputed invoices and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms
Propose write off of irrecoverable debts
Monitor the credit notes for returned goods / discount
Recovery officer Dubai
Your main duties will include:
• Dealing with internal queries about payments, ensuring customers pay on time.
• Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner.
• Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales.
• Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity.
• Regularly making contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary.
• Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness.
• Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries.
• Undertake account reconciliations as required.
• Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required.
• Send out monthly client statements/letters as may be agreed from time to time.
• Develop the credit management capability within the practice.
• Other duties as delegated from time to time by the Finance Manager or CFO or any other person designated in their absence.
Required Skills & Abilities
• You'll need to be firm and organized to work in credit control.
• Good team management skills.
• The ability to work in a team and individually.
• Sound decision-making.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good attention to detail.
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Good business judgment.
Business Development Executive Dubai
Recruitment Consultancy looking for Business Development Executive having below qualities
1) Young, Energetic, Self Motivated
2) having 1-2 years of experience in the recruitment of Blue collar workers
3) Experience in cold calling and approaching senior executive of companies of different sectors for Business Development, Fixing up appointments, Introduction
4) Highly Organised in keeping records, updates, documentation
5) highly proficient in MS word, Emailing
6) strong and effective communicator in English
Treasury officer Dubai
1. Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and funds available for investment
2. Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
3. Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company's borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions
4. Maintain banking relationships
5. Maintain credit rating agency relationships
6. Arrange for equity financing and debt financing
7. Invest funds
8. Invest pension funds
9. Monitor the activities of third parties handling outsourced treasury functions on behalf of the company
10. Advise management on the liquidity aspects of its short- and long-range planning
11. Oversee the extension of credit to customers
12. Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities
Business manager Dubai
Job description: We are looking for an experienced Business Manager to lead and oversee the work of employees in our company. You will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all matters business. They will be a competent leader able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner which incorporates the company’s vision and culture.
The goal will be to ensure the profitability of our company’s activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
Finance Administrator Dubai
To provide support to the Finance Department and carry out day to day tasks in relation to commission reconciling and data entry for the entire AES Group.
Job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Processing of purchase and sales invoices, ensuring accounts payable and receivable are up to date
Daily business account and monthly client account reconciliations
To reconcile all commission statements from Providers
Compile monthly reports of commission breakdowns for our Financial Advisers
To request and chase any missing statements or funds due
To accurately input financial data and maintain and update information as required
To deal with Financial Adviser, Provider and internal queries in a friendly and efficient manner
Processing credit cards statements and expenses on a monthly basis
To organise and maintain filing, scanning and archiving for the Finance department
Assisting the Finance Director and Head of Accounts with ad hoc tasks
(The above responsibilities are not exhaustive and the role may require additional duties to be preformed from time to time)
Banking support specialist Qatar
VAM Systems is currently looking for Banking Application Support Specialist for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set Required:
• Experience in banking applications, mainly teller and core banking.
• Should have experience in Business analysis and system analysis.
• Experience in Windows Server and SQL server.
• Diagnosing and Troubleshooting
• Arabic speaker is must.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Qatar.
Client Servicing Executive Dubai
Duties will be varied and will include but are not limited to:
- Communicating and professionally corresponding with the clients through email, phone calls, faxes, and meetings if required.
- Attending meetings with the clients in the office if required. Preparing “Minutes of Meeting” in the meetings held in the office.
- The Client Servicing Executive should be always ready to be sent to the client’s site even if it required to go outside the office to meet the clients in their offices to take inquires, revisions, do follow-ups, write notes, follow up and/or receive any due payments from the clients whenever required.
- Sending the Artwork and designs to the clients. Communicate and coordinate between Art Dept and the client till the Artwork is approved. Following-up on all pending works related to the department as well as the clients’ projects internally and externally. Preparing LPOs, quotations, proposal for the department as per the company’s rules.
- Acknowledging receipt of material and verifying the quantity and quality of materials received from the Art Department.
- Receive changes from the client and send it to the creative team for further modifications.
- Handling calls from internal departments and clients. Taking brief of services required from Accounts Executive or clients.
- Documenting all internal & external communications within the department.
- Updating the meetings and Clients’ info in the ERP. Open new job orders in the system based on the company’s regulations.
- Providing necessary product information to clients. Following up with collections and deliveries internally as well as with clients. Complaint handling, fully documenting, and forwarding complaints for permanent filing.
- Preparing the daily, weekly, and monthly sales report for the department. Creating, maintaining and updating department files and documents regularly. Performing few ad-hoc duties & responsibilities as required for the department.