Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Manager
Looking for a position that meets your ambitions, where your motivation and commitment will be awarded? As a part of the development of our Financial Services business, we are looking for a Business Development Manager to join us in our Dubai office.
• Higher education in Economics, IT, Marketing, Management or related
• Min. 2 years of experience in business development or IT project management
• Excellent language skills - English and Arabic / Hindi any other will be an asset
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Knowledge of the IT market and the ability to search for new areas of competitiveness
• Ability to analysing customer requirements and needs;
• Goal oriented attitude;
• Availability to frequent business trips.
• Identifying and managing customer’s needs in financial sector- Banking, Insurance and Capital Markets
• Cross-selling of Financial Services products portfolio
• Analysis of the market and competition
• Acquiring clients and building strong business relationships;
Business development manager Dubai
We are looking to hire a Business Development Manager/ Consultant for Eco Marine Global FZC. Below are the job requirements.
1 - Must have own car and valid UAE driving license.
2 - 5 to 10 Years of Business Development Experience.
3 - Must have knowledge of Yachting Industry specifically Catamarans.
4 - Must have Solar Industry knowledge.
5 - Demonstrable experience required for the sales of luxury Yachts.
6 - Quick learner.
7 - Excellent salesmanship required.
Credit officer Dubai
Job description: Job Description and Requirements
Knowledge of handling credit insurances
Background of trading and distribution credit control is appropriate but not mandatory
Setting up of the highly integrated credit control system for distribution industry
Taking ownership and full responsibility of receivables and its recovery proceeds
Proposing credit limit to management on new customer account after review, customer’s credit worthiness/market reputation through third party verification
Generate receivable ageing report and monitor all past dues are collected on the agreed credit terms
Meet debt collection targets set by the finance head
Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email ,letter and personal visits within agreed timescale
Ensure monthly statements are prepared and send to customers on time
occasional customer visits if necessary to expedite the settlements
Handle disputed invoices and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms
Propose write off of irrecoverable debts
Monitor the credit notes for returned goods / discount
Krish Techno Labs
Business Development Professionals Dubai
We have exciting job opportunity for Business Development Professionals with potential to Initiate, Lead and Expand
e-commerce solutions offered by Krish Technolabs.
We are one of the leading e-Commerce agency and Magento Silver Partner providing range of e-Commerce solutions from Brick to Click.
Base Location- Dubai
- Creating Business Development strategies for target region
- Achieving targeted growth and market penetration.
- Facilitate smooth execution of company SOPs,documentation and relevant compliance.
- Regularly providing and maintaining tactical Business information.
If you are exploring challenging career opportunities in
Priyanka Middle East FZ- LLC
Business Development Manager Dubai
Proficiency in Overseas Business Development by identifying new business opportunities.
Responsible for handling International tenders and managing the processes. Commercial & Technical Understanding negotiation, Preparation, submission of techno commercial Bid.
Network with other business organizations highlighting PME’s services and scope of works
Actively and successfully manage the sales processes from initiating contact, negotiation, logistics, close, handover to the revenue/ accounts dept.
Client Presentation Liaoning with clients/consultants
Strategize implementation of Performance Management System of development at clients end with respect to Bids submitted and facilitating etc.
Proven Track record of the projects handled and the value addition to the company.
Represent PME at industry events and tradeshows and willing to travel
Attend workshop; trade shows and seminars to keep up-to-date on changes and trends in the industry and able to multitask and meet timelines
Good proposal drafting and presentation skills. Daily/ Weekly and Monthly reporting of business development activities to the Managing Director
Our Company is a leading trading company. We are currently looking for a Commodity Trader to join our team.
• The commodity trader makes bids to buy and sell commodities on behalf of the clients.
• Aggressively target potential markets to generate business – expand the network of customers and develop current customers
• They receive purchase and selling instructions, meeting with other commodities traders to negotiate transactions.
• They pay close attention to the condition of the market (e.g. trends, prices and the like) so they may both serve as subject matter experts to their clients, and make educated trades.
• As a positive company ambassador, develop and maintain strong relationships with producers and customers
• Problem solving skills with the proper decision making abilities
• Strong risk management skills and knowledge: proactively manage for optimal outcomes
• Effective resolution of producer complaints and concerns
• Keep up-to-date with grain trends and market conditions to ensure competitiveness
• Administer, promote and adhere to purchase, sale and production contracts, ensuring compliance with all related policies and process
Service manager Dubai
Build a good working relationship among Brokers and Clients.
2. Understand the core values of the company and its goals.
3. Research the market and related products for possible business opportunities.
4. Present the product favorably and in a structured professional way face to face.
5. Maintain and Develop relationships with channel partners in person and via telephone calls and emails.
6. Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
7. Act as a contact between our company and its existing and potential markets.
8. Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close deals.
9. Challenge any objections to get the customer to buy.
10. Advice on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions to the brokers.
Mortgage Liaison Officer Dubai
Job description: Opening for Mortgage Liaison Officer
Experience : 2 -5 years
Preference for local Nationality
One of the top leading bank in dubai
Representation & execution of all transfer, payments and mortgage release formalities on behalf of the bank for all approved retail mortgage loans in registration offices of the agreed developers and Government lands Department. Should also have CAB Ops process knowledge. The role requires the candidate to be able to provide product, process & transactional support to the various stakeholders being the Consumer Asset Business