Remedial officers Dubai
We are in the financial sector and in need of two (2) Senior Remedial Officers.
* Must have a minimum of 2 years UAE bank collections and recovery experience specializing in sales, marketing and business development.
*Someone who can actively and consistently contact and source new clients.
*Someone who is able to work from the office and source clients outside as well, liaise with clients, attend meetings, and present our services in a professional and efficient manner.
*The candidate must be assertive, well spoken, have a positive attitude, be able to work on their own or in a team.
*The candidate must be able to create new business relationships.
Business Development Executive Dubai
· Responsible for developing business in the assigned region.
· Create an integrated, overall marketing strategy for the products and services, and implement strategic marketing plans
· Monitor and analyze market trends, and based upon analysis and feedback, recommend marketing and business development strategies
• Develop, manage and motivate channel partners to achieve objectives
• To communicate effectively with the customers about the products
• To come up with product promotional activities for increasing sales
• Ability to convert leads into prospects
• Build a sales pipeline consistently
• Ability to close business deals
Business Development Executive Dubai
Senior Business Development Executive
Development of Clients in prescribed areas, Making aware of the products and services, assist them in getting solutions for their business or cause, managing the customers and identifying new customers, through online and offline methods, Assisting technical staff and co-ordination between firm and client.
Work & Activities Required
Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues and partner organizations
Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
Sourcing advertising opportunities to reach out to target audience
Interpersonal skills, communication skill, Presentation skill
Recovery officer Dubai
Your main duties will include:
• Dealing with internal queries about payments, ensuring customers pay on time.
• Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner.
• Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales.
• Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity.
• Regularly making contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary.
• Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness.
• Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries.
• Undertake account reconciliations as required.
• Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required.
• Send out monthly client statements/letters as may be agreed from time to time.
• Develop the credit management capability within the practice.
• Other duties as delegated from time to time by the Finance Manager or CFO or any other person designated in their absence.
Required Skills & Abilities
• You'll need to be firm and organized to work in credit control.
• Good team management skills.
• The ability to work in a team and individually.
• Sound decision-making.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good attention to detail.
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Good business judgment.
Commercial Manager Dubai
Urgent job opening for The Assistant Manager (legal & Commercial) in Dubai (UAE)
Company Real estate
Experience- Minimum 10years
Designation- Assistant Manager (commercial) (Agreement draft)
Salary- Maximum 28000 Dirham PA + Benefits
Location Dubai (UAE) (Current location should be Dubai)
Candidate Must have a good communication skills and knowledge of Fidic Red book (87-99),
Billing Clerk Dubai
We are looking for a reliable Billing Clerk to perform tasks that will help us monitor our revenues. You will be responsible for keeping track of money owed to us by customers, preparing invoices and updating records.
As a billing clerk, you must be accurate and reliable in handling accounts and documents. Being good at math and a high degree of organizational ability are essential due to the great amount of financial information. Since you will be using technology to expedite your work, a degree of computer knowledge is required.
The goal is to contribute to the accurate preparation of bills receivable and safeguard the company’s income.
Business Manager Qatar
Our client, a leading boutique creative agency in Qatar, is looking for a Business Manager to join their team in Doha.
- Manage relationships with clients, provide strategic marketing direction, supervise projects and create profitable results. Must have a strong ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline sensitive, detail-driven environment.
- Maintain awareness of current research, the marketplace, the competitive environment, the client’s industry and the client’s position in order to recommend strategies/projects to the Supervisor
- Build strong working relationships with clients based on the Agency as a strategic resource and business partner
- Effectively represent the Agency product to the client and educate them as to its applicability to their business (advertising, pr,media, creative, interactive, etc.)
- Prepare project estimates and facilitate client authorization – keeping paper work and documentation in order.
- Complete production orders as needed and distribute to traffic and creative.
- Complete media authorizations as needed and distribute to media and traffic.
- Establish internal project deadlines and coordinate with traffic and creative to ensure that projects are of highest quality and completed on time.
- Provide production assistance including prop, talent, photo/film acquisition, release forms, and usage paperwork as required.
- Responsible for all aspects of production legality and follow-up paperwork – with each step filed in the project/job bag.
- Prepare client communication materials such as conference reports, memos, e-mails, etc.
- Complete jobs profitably as measured by the actual job billing versus project estimate. Prepare billing and budget reports.
- Keep the communication within the group or team transparent and motivated, creating an atmosphere of trust between the clientand the agency.
Salary for this position is between QAR 16-18,000 depending on experience.
Risk Manager Dubai
Our client is a leading financial institution in UAE. The job is a full-time position at middle-management level reporting to the Senior Manager primarily responsible for assisting the Senior Manager Model validation and governance in the validation of models related to credit risk, market risk, ALM and operational risk to ensure the overall risk measurement soundness. This role includes collaboration with the model development teams to ensure models and methodologies are appropriate given overall framework and regulatory requirements. In addition, the candidate should be able to assist in end to end implementation of IFRS 9 impairment modelling including economic forecasting and stress testing.
Assist Senior Manager to conduct robust and comprehensive validation of the financial institution internal and external models.
Assist Senior Manager to develop sound and efficient model validation process and techniques
Assist Senior Manager to assess model risk and make recommendations on model use. Generate validation reports and present findings and recommendations to model owners.
Assist Senior Manager to develop and maintain a model inventory and ensure the inventory is complete, accurate, and consistent with the model validation policy.
Assist Senior Manager to help establish the model validation scope, assessment of validation results, and lead internal communication with stakeholders.
Ensure accuracy and completeness of archived information and related documentation to allow independent third-party review of the validation work performed.