Business Manager Qatar
Our client, a leading boutique creative agency in Qatar, is looking for a Business Manager to join their team in Doha.
- Manage relationships with clients, provide strategic marketing direction, supervise projects and create profitable results. Must have a strong ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline sensitive, detail-driven environment.
- Maintain awareness of current research, the marketplace, the competitive environment, the client’s industry and the client’s position in order to recommend strategies/projects to the Supervisor
- Build strong working relationships with clients based on the Agency as a strategic resource and business partner
- Effectively represent the Agency product to the client and educate them as to its applicability to their business (advertising, pr,media, creative, interactive, etc.)
- Prepare project estimates and facilitate client authorization – keeping paper work and documentation in order.
- Complete production orders as needed and distribute to traffic and creative.
- Complete media authorizations as needed and distribute to media and traffic.
- Establish internal project deadlines and coordinate with traffic and creative to ensure that projects are of highest quality and completed on time.
- Provide production assistance including prop, talent, photo/film acquisition, release forms, and usage paperwork as required.
- Responsible for all aspects of production legality and follow-up paperwork – with each step filed in the project/job bag.
- Prepare client communication materials such as conference reports, memos, e-mails, etc.
- Complete jobs profitably as measured by the actual job billing versus project estimate. Prepare billing and budget reports.
- Keep the communication within the group or team transparent and motivated, creating an atmosphere of trust between the clientand the agency.
Salary for this position is between QAR 16-18,000 depending on experience.
Relationship Officer Dubai
ob description: Required RM/RO for Well known Bank in AbuDhabi
Candidates must be from Banking background only
Must have atleast 5-7 years of Experience at the same capacity
Female will be given preference.
Commercial Manager Dubai
Urgent job opening for The Assistant Manager (legal & Commercial) in Dubai (UAE)
Company Real estate
Experience- Minimum 10years
Designation- Assistant Manager (commercial) (Agreement draft)
Salary- Maximum 28000 Dirham PA + Benefits
Location Dubai (UAE) (Current location should be Dubai)
Candidate Must have a good communication skills and knowledge of Fidic Red book (87-99),
Collections Manager Dubai
The duties of a Collections Specialist include collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast paced goal oriented collections department.
Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department.
Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
Must communicate & follow up effectively with sales dept regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with dealers and sales.
Weekly and monthly reporting to direct supervisor
Monthly Delinquency notices
Processing monthly credit memos and the appropriate reporting
High volume phone calls to assigned delinquent customers
Manage customers on the shutdown report
Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due
Provide excellent & considerate customer service to dealers and sales
Internal and External customer interface
Participate in team planning meetings
Meet defined department goals and activity metrics
3-5 years High Volume corporate Collections experience.
Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures
Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience a plus
Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
Experience with QuickBooks a plus
Commitment to excellent customer service
Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
Business Development Manager Dubai
- Should be a Post Graduate / Engineering Graduate with min. 5+ years of experience in
Business Development for International market, MUST be from Engineering, Oil & Gas
- Experience in preparation of business plan
- Meeting new clients for business conversion
- Responsible to generate new clients / sales from GCC countries
- Coordination with Operations team to execute the requirements
- To travel other GCC countries (i.e. Oman, Kuwait, Qatar)
Candidate with UAE Driving license will be an added advantage.
Finance manager Dubai
Director Financial Institutions - UAE
Brief Role Summary:
• Lead the origination and client relationship management for a portfolio of International Corporate Clients
• Lead and coach Assistant RMs working closely with product partners
• Focus on a range of Corporate banking products and services, with emphasis on those delivering NFR
• Active engagement and high level contacts with senior executives within clients
• Maintain a strong working relationship with Credit, Legal and Compliance and other key stakeholders
* Close ties exist with key stakeholders eg. Financial Markets, Transaction Banking, Corporate Finance Risk, Country CEOs, Service Delivery,
Sales Executives Dubai
Hiring Emirates NBD Sales Executive
1. To promote the sales of various personal banking products in the allocated markets.
2.To achieve sales targets agreed with the Direct Sales Manager.
4. To conduct promotional activities group meetings and road shows to achieve budgeted sales volumes. This is with respect to establishing company tie-ups for selling cards.
5. Managing achievements of sales objectives by setting sales targets
University degree or equivalent qualification .
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Business development manager Dubai
cbd projects uae
We are one of the leading interior design and fit-out company in UAE, our Dubai branch is currently looking for an Business Development Requirement:
-Candidate should be having minimum experience of 5 years in commercial fit-out.
-valid UAE driving license required
• Increase sales by:
-generating leads through new & existing contacts
-follow up on leads provided through to contract signing
-creating new avenues for leads leads and following them up-using any existing contacts-seeking new business opportunities
• Maintaining contact database
• Working with the design and Project Management team to ensure proposals are presented on time and within budget
• Qualify enquiries before design work is commenced