Business development manager Dubai
Job description: Business Development Executives
Who is young energetic well spoken, presentable and well-groomed to join our firm on immediate basis as a Business Development candidates in dubai.
If you have great communication skills, are business minded and have to drive to succeed, then a role in business development is perfect for you.
TASKS FOR EMPLOYEE:
• Researching the target market and finding companies to target.
• Attending meetings with potential customers and closing sales.
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
• Managing company and client expectations, Finding and following new sales leads.
• Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations or on call with prospective clients.
• Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty
• Leads all aspects of the sales process, calling upon others to assist in solution development and proposal delivery, as needed, or as directed by management.
• Proactively manages customers’ satisfaction and service delivery by anticipating potential service problems, and monitoring satisfaction.
• Manages assigned customers’ transition from the Business Development group to Service Delivery group.
• Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
• Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
• Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
• Focus on ensuring we maintain superior customer service levels, operational excellence and strategic insight
• Generate innovative ideas to support customers and boost brand awareness
• Use client feedback to improve the customer experience
• Report on sales results on a regular basis and suggest improvements
• Ensure brand consistency
This job is about selling moments
1. Fluent written and spoken English, schooling and college should be in English.
2. Must have convincing power, communication skills and presentable.
2. Knowledge of word and power point is very important.
3. Must have husband, father or family visa status.
Project Manager Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for Project Manager for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Should have very good experience in Banking Projects
Should have experience in T24 Core Banking & Islamic banking
Experience in Test Management, UAT, Gap Analysis etc
Any relevant certifications will be an added advantage
Experience Required: 8+ years
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 1 month
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems- UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in UAE.
Client Relations Manager for our UAE operations with the following skill set :
Skill Set required:
8+ years of experience in Sales/Account Management in UAE (preferably in Dubai or Sharjah)
Extensive understanding of local market for increasing sales irrespective of medium and large accounts
The candidate must have IT solution sales experience in dealing with major accounts (both public and private) in the UAE.
Prior experience in Staffing Service / Professional Service industry would be an added advantage
Responsible for identification of prospective clients, new growth opportunities, generating new leads and converting them to revenue
Leverage existing relationships and network to create new business
The candidate should be involved in client acquisition and developing client relationships
Able to handle a team of Client Relations Executives and assist them in closing deals
Should have thorough understanding of channel led sales processes, techniques
Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills
Should you be interested in the above opportunity,
Finance manager Dubai
Finance Manager Dubai
My client a dynamic fashion retailer is looking to secure a new Finance Manager to work out of their new offices . Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will be responsible for running the entire finance function for the company including management reporting, payroll, reconciliations, budgeting and forecasting, stock control and reporting and ad hoc projects.
To be successful in this role you will have completed your CA/CPA qualification. You will come from a retail or wholesale background with a solid understanding of stock and product costing. You will be able to hit the ground running and have the communication and inter-personal skills to be part of the senior management team and a key point of liaison with the suppliers and warehouse staff.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your strategic financial ability as this business is rapidly growing. On offer is a challenging hands on role where you can make your mark.
Finance Advisors Dubai
We are looking for a financial professional to operate from the UAE representing the London, UK headquarters.
Extremely generous commission based opportunity, your role will include making investor introductions to the FCA regulated company.
They are very flexible in their approach and whether you are looking at this as full time, as a partner of theirs, or even some diversification away from your current employment whilst remaining in that employment â€“ it is your prerogative (if they deem you a suitable fit).
Requires drive and ambition along with sales and business development skills, salary negotiable by employer
Business Development Manager Dubai
An accomplished, result driven, sales professional with a minimum of 3-6+ years experience in the Server & Storage.
An excellent track record of managing and nurturing channel relationships along with good business presentation, negotiation and closing skills, is a prerequisite.
Exposure to configuring and sizing Server and storage is preferred..
Responsible for New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling
Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle.
Conducts one-on-one and group sales presentations.
Provide Account Management to an existing territory.
Ø Self motivated results driven, enthusiastic, and collaborative and team oriented, with a strong desire to develop new relationships and new businesses
Ø Must be a self-starter
Ø Must be able to demonstrate sales record (1+ year) at a high level of achievement.
Gulf Oasis Manpower Supply
Bussiness Development Manager Dubai
leading manpower supply company based in Abu Dhabi is looking to Hire a Business Development manager for their Oil & Gas operations. Looking for Arabic National with experience in the similar field.
- Commendable experience in the similar field.
- Salary Negotiable with commission.
Interested candidates please send in yout CVs
Wealth manager Dubai
Wealth Managers - RM : Location Dubai
One of the leading financial groups of India, is looking out for passionate RMs for Wealth Management profile. Please go through the below JD.
Achieve present revenue targets.
-Acquire new customers per month for Wealth Management products & have a good understanding of global investment markets and opportunities and various factors affecting these markets.
- Need to show initiative and creativity in acquiring new customers for Wealth Management products
- Performance against sales & revenue targets are among the key result areas which affect appraisal, rewards and career growth in the role of Relationship Manager Requirements
- UAE market banking experience with relevance to Wealth Management as well as UAE investor psyche is highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of financial products and services, financial markets and economic environments market knowledge
- Good knowledge of respective operational and regulatory environment as well as cultural understanding of referral market.