Risk Analyst Dubai
Corporate Credit Proposal writing, Financial Statements Analysis, Commercial Credit Operations, Account Management, Credit Risk Evaluation and Account Yield/ Product wise profitability accounting.
Responsibilities included and not limited to:
Effectively assessed credit risk (current and potential), client viability, analyzing financial statements and cash flow statement, interpretation of complex financial adjustments.
Perform (quantitative and qualitative) analysis of requests for corporate lines of credit.
Assessing working capital requirement, accordingly facility structuring & pricing of services offered.
Evaluate various risk associated with the credit proposals to be submitted by branch exceeding their delegated limits and make recommendations for approval or rejection to the Head of Corporate Banking to be further submitted to Risk Management Department.
Coordinate with Risk Management Department regarding credit monitoring i.e. past dues, breach of limit of corporate accounts, security creation, on a regular basis.
Calculate, track positive and negative yield statistics, report findings to branch head & Risk dept.
Responsible for day to day portfolio management, assigned to RM.
Compute corporate account yearly yield /product wise profitability accounting.
Ensures all commercial trade requests of clients are executed with complete customer satisfaction.
Conducting Financial, Business, Operational and Market Risk analysis of the existing /new clients.
Handle financial statements like Audited, Reviewed, Qualified, Combined and Consolidated.
Capable to conclude logical judgments and possess expedited critical thinking.
Excellent oral & written communication skills.
Capable to handle multiple tasks & work in a multi cultural team environment.
Familiar with Word, Excel & banking software like Geneva Platform, Finnacle, Flex cube, T24.
Business development manager Dubai
|Business Development Executive
We are a ‘VAT’ consultancy firm, and have recently set up in Dubai to bring the experience and knowledge of the VAT experts from the UK to the UAE. This is a great opportunity to get yourself involved in the exciting early stages of an ambitious startup which has a competitive advantage in the market in terms of VAT Technical knowledge and experience.
AED 7,000 pcm, plus commission
(There is considerable room for this role to grow and expand in scope and responsibility in a fast-paced start-up environment)
Bring at least 2 years of proven Business Development experience (in UAE), most preferably from an Accountancy firm.
A Degree qualification
You will be responsible for driving corporate business development, with a primary focus on new business growth.
You will have a pioneer spirit with a strong personal drive, eager to build up the market and eager to make a difference
You will be expected to establish a network of commercial relationships and a pipeline of new business opportunities.
You will need to be confident in approaching, and pitching and articulating the proposition to the potential clients
You will need to attend corporate events to expand the outreach and represent the firm.
You must possess excellent communication skills, and fully comprehend a consultative approach in order to articulate a need for the client
You will need to evaluate market requirements and competitor capabilities.
You will be responsible for prompt client communications
You will have to accurately record all business development activity (meetings and opportunities).
You will ensure the messages & learning’s from Client Feedback are shared and acted upon to help increase opportunity conversion & client satisfaction
To remain professional at all times
To treat everyone fairly and equally
Enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
To be resilient at all times
Required language skills: English and Arabic (preferably)
Krish Techno Labs
Business Development Professionals Dubai
We have exciting job opportunity for Business Development Professionals with potential to Initiate, Lead and Expand
e-commerce solutions offered by Krish Technolabs.
We are one of the leading e-Commerce agency and Magento Silver Partner providing range of e-Commerce solutions from Brick to Click.
Base Location- Dubai
- Creating Business Development strategies for target region
- Achieving targeted growth and market penetration.
- Facilitate smooth execution of company SOPs,documentation and relevant compliance.
- Regularly providing and maintaining tactical Business information.
If you are exploring challenging career opportunities in
Credit officer Dubai
Strong background in Export Letter of Credit
• 5-10 years of experience in Export Letter of Credit
• Responsible for handling complex shipments by land/Sea/Air including Arranging transportation from origin to final destination
• Export L/C review and negotiation, proficient in MS Office
• Very Good Communication skills fluent English
Banking support specialist Qatar
VAM Systems is currently looking for Banking Application Support Specialist for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set Required:
• Experience in banking applications, mainly teller and core banking.
• Should have experience in Business analysis and system analysis.
• Experience in Windows Server and SQL server.
• Diagnosing and Troubleshooting
• Arabic speaker is must.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Qatar.
Finance Administrator Dubai
To provide support to the Finance Department and carry out day to day tasks in relation to commission reconciling and data entry for the entire AES Group.
Job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Processing of purchase and sales invoices, ensuring accounts payable and receivable are up to date
Daily business account and monthly client account reconciliations
To reconcile all commission statements from Providers
Compile monthly reports of commission breakdowns for our Financial Advisers
To request and chase any missing statements or funds due
To accurately input financial data and maintain and update information as required
To deal with Financial Adviser, Provider and internal queries in a friendly and efficient manner
Processing credit cards statements and expenses on a monthly basis
To organise and maintain filing, scanning and archiving for the Finance department
Assisting the Finance Director and Head of Accounts with ad hoc tasks
(The above responsibilities are not exhaustive and the role may require additional duties to be preformed from time to time)
New Business Manager Dubai
1) Visit potential customers for new business
2) Provide customers with quotations
3) Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
4) Gather market and customer information and 5.provide feedback on buying trends
5) Represent your organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
6) Identify new markets and business opportunities
7) Record sales and send copies to the sales office and review your own sales performance
8) Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies
9) Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
10) Looking at competitors marketing strategies and organising public relations events or product exhibitions
11) Liaising with events coordinators to maximise visibility at conferences, receptions and exhibitions, including compiling product and literature lists to display or demonstrate
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED SKILLS
* Bachelor\'s degree in Business Management or any related discipline
* 3-5 years working experience
* Must be good with customer service skills
* Must be trustworthy and self-disciplined
* Good Strategic Planning and Management Skills
* Excellent organisational and time management skills
* Good teamwork skills
* Communication skills
* Adaptability, Creativity, Commercial awareness Skills
* Numerical skills and IT skills
Personal Banker Dubai
Personal banker for dubai
For direct selling personal loans or payroll accounts or premium credit cards as CORE targets .people who are willing to go out to listed companies and meet customer for the sales of credit cards ,personal loans can apply.
Salary: max 12K AED a month