Client Servicing Executive Dubai
Duties will be varied and will include but are not limited to:
- Communicating and professionally corresponding with the clients through email, phone calls, faxes, and meetings if required.
- Attending meetings with the clients in the office if required. Preparing “Minutes of Meeting” in the meetings held in the office.
- The Client Servicing Executive should be always ready to be sent to the client’s site even if it required to go outside the office to meet the clients in their offices to take inquires, revisions, do follow-ups, write notes, follow up and/or receive any due payments from the clients whenever required.
- Sending the Artwork and designs to the clients. Communicate and coordinate between Art Dept and the client till the Artwork is approved. Following-up on all pending works related to the department as well as the clients’ projects internally and externally. Preparing LPOs, quotations, proposal for the department as per the company’s rules.
- Acknowledging receipt of material and verifying the quantity and quality of materials received from the Art Department.
- Receive changes from the client and send it to the creative team for further modifications.
- Handling calls from internal departments and clients. Taking brief of services required from Accounts Executive or clients.
- Documenting all internal & external communications within the department.
- Updating the meetings and Clients’ info in the ERP. Open new job orders in the system based on the company’s regulations.
- Providing necessary product information to clients. Following up with collections and deliveries internally as well as with clients. Complaint handling, fully documenting, and forwarding complaints for permanent filing.
- Preparing the daily, weekly, and monthly sales report for the department. Creating, maintaining and updating department files and documents regularly. Performing few ad-hoc duties & responsibilities as required for the department.
Client service manager Dubai
flex link tech
FInance Assistant Dubai
financial data collection, entry and report generation
deal with third parties, such as vendors,customers and financial institutions.
Familiar with Tally MS OFFICE
Business manager Dubai
Job description: We are looking for an experienced Business Manager to lead and oversee the work of employees in our company. You will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all matters business. They will be a competent leader able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner which incorporates the company’s vision and culture.
The goal will be to ensure the profitability of our company’s activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
Business manager Dubai
Job description: A reputed valve manufacturing company is looking for a Business Development Manager (European nationality)preferably from Romania, Hungary, Poland or Turkey with years experience.
the candidate should be an ambitious professional with a proven track record in the sales of material related to electromechanical supply products like pumps or valves .
Responsibilities should include Business Development in the Middle East region through expanding supply channel partners .
Candidate will be based in Dubai and should be able to pay regular visits to the region .
Business Development Specialist Dubai
The Business Development Specialist (BDS) is a multifunctional role designed to increase sales and enhance customer relationships. The BDS may be assigned responsibility for a portfolio of National Accounts and House Accounts, or support Territory Sales Managers’ assigned Accounts. The BDS is responsible for performing sales and customer service tasks in accordance with company business practices and in the professional manner required to build market share.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following. The Company reserves the right to add to, delete, change or modify the essential duties and responsibilities at any time. All work is to be completed with minimum supervision and in accordance with Company standards. Other duties may be assigned.
- The BDS provides exceptional service to all prospects and customers through various contact methods (phone, fax, mail, e-mail); manages relationships and supports the needs of customers to increase penetration and retention.
- Understands and supports company sales policies, procedures and sales culture to provide effective customer service.
- Supports our Sales Department by identifying warm leads from lost or potentially lost customers; Shares customer and market knowledge with TSMs and Sales Management.
- Prequalifies and follows up on new leads from outside 3rd party sources, incoming calls, referrals, new National Accounts and other methods.
- Conducts targeted campaigns to undercover reasons why a customer left; Schedules outbound calls to proactively engage customers and build relationships to ensure account retention.
- Maintains and develops relationships with customers and former customers with a set goal to retain or return to an active account.
- Identify and communicate potential customer needs or opportunities to appropriate department.
- Consistent use of suggestive selling techniques, special products, and services promotions.
- Promote the benefits of the company; Knowledgeable of company’s full product offering and service capabilities.
- Provide technical assistance for external customers and internal associates.
- Demonstrate proficient use of all job support tools.
- Adhere to business policies as defined by management.
- Select and process mailings to customers, e.g., product literature, specifications, MSDS sheets, catalogs, promotional flyers, and other available materials.
- Remains current on conditions regarding products and product updates through available resources.
- Completes new account paperwork accurately and submit in a timely fashion.
- Serves as a dedicated inside support representative for agreed upon customers within the region.
- Address inbound inquires for accounts related to product information, sales/billing information and delivery or other issues or refer as appropriate.
- Establish contract pricing in collaboration with the Sales Manager or TSM.
- Address pricing or billing questions and RMA’s.
- Assist ‘time sensitive’ situations with OSP’s, new account set-up, new products.
- Assist with operational or delivery requests.
Third Party Auditors Dubai
We are a foreign certification body doing management system auditing in different fields (such as ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, FSMS 22000, etc.. To enchance our team we are hiring energetic and experienced persons for different sectors as third party Auditors.
Finance manager Dubai
Finance Manager Dubai
My client a dynamic fashion retailer is looking to secure a new Finance Manager to work out of their new offices . Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will be responsible for running the entire finance function for the company including management reporting, payroll, reconciliations, budgeting and forecasting, stock control and reporting and ad hoc projects.
To be successful in this role you will have completed your CA/CPA qualification. You will come from a retail or wholesale background with a solid understanding of stock and product costing. You will be able to hit the ground running and have the communication and inter-personal skills to be part of the senior management team and a key point of liaison with the suppliers and warehouse staff.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your strategic financial ability as this business is rapidly growing. On offer is a challenging hands on role where you can make your mark.