Business Development Specialist Dubai
The Business Development Specialist (BDS) is a multifunctional role designed to increase sales and enhance customer relationships. The BDS may be assigned responsibility for a portfolio of National Accounts and House Accounts, or support Territory Sales Managers’ assigned Accounts. The BDS is responsible for performing sales and customer service tasks in accordance with company business practices and in the professional manner required to build market share.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following. The Company reserves the right to add to, delete, change or modify the essential duties and responsibilities at any time. All work is to be completed with minimum supervision and in accordance with Company standards. Other duties may be assigned.
- The BDS provides exceptional service to all prospects and customers through various contact methods (phone, fax, mail, e-mail); manages relationships and supports the needs of customers to increase penetration and retention.
- Understands and supports company sales policies, procedures and sales culture to provide effective customer service.
- Supports our Sales Department by identifying warm leads from lost or potentially lost customers; Shares customer and market knowledge with TSMs and Sales Management.
- Prequalifies and follows up on new leads from outside 3rd party sources, incoming calls, referrals, new National Accounts and other methods.
- Conducts targeted campaigns to undercover reasons why a customer left; Schedules outbound calls to proactively engage customers and build relationships to ensure account retention.
- Maintains and develops relationships with customers and former customers with a set goal to retain or return to an active account.
- Identify and communicate potential customer needs or opportunities to appropriate department.
- Consistent use of suggestive selling techniques, special products, and services promotions.
- Promote the benefits of the company; Knowledgeable of company’s full product offering and service capabilities.
- Provide technical assistance for external customers and internal associates.
- Demonstrate proficient use of all job support tools.
- Adhere to business policies as defined by management.
- Select and process mailings to customers, e.g., product literature, specifications, MSDS sheets, catalogs, promotional flyers, and other available materials.
- Remains current on conditions regarding products and product updates through available resources.
- Completes new account paperwork accurately and submit in a timely fashion.
- Serves as a dedicated inside support representative for agreed upon customers within the region.
- Address inbound inquires for accounts related to product information, sales/billing information and delivery or other issues or refer as appropriate.
- Establish contract pricing in collaboration with the Sales Manager or TSM.
- Address pricing or billing questions and RMA’s.
- Assist ‘time sensitive’ situations with OSP’s, new account set-up, new products.
- Assist with operational or delivery requests.
Commercial Manager Dubai
Your objectives will be to ensure the functioning and organization of everyday Commercial area of business.
Mission: receiving and making calls, organizing commercial agendas,Appointment-making for the development quotes, entering and sending quotes to customers, customer visits.
• You have a good interpersonal skills
• you assimilate and you adapt quickly
• Dynamic, motivated
• Good presentation
• Good knowledge of microsoft office, internet.
If you are looking for an exciting job, send your application
Financial Planning Officer Dubai
Financial Planning Manager & Unit Head Dubai(UAE) Exp:1-3 yrs, CTC: AED 60,000; AED 84,000 & AED 150,000 Excellent communication skills,Excellent Presentation skills,Networking Ability,Integrity, Ability to establish trust, Strong analytical and interpretative skills, Self - driven, - Team Player, Ability to work under time pressure and adhere to deadlines. Should have good network in Institutes, Corporate, Industrial and Mass Territory Interested can share their CV
Branch Manager Dubai
New branch opening in Dubai has an opening for branch manager, you will have 6 plus years banking experience and a related degree, you will also have experience managing staff , the salary is negotiable
Business Development Manager Dubai
We are a new company currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive to help develop new business opportunities. The role is based in Dubai and only candidates already based in Dubai will be considered for this role.
Sourcing new business opportunities and developing sales plans and technical solutions in conjunction with the technical team
Essential Skills and Experience Required
Minimum 5 years of experience in business development / sales experience of heavy trucks and trailers in the UAE focusing on shipping companies
Develop a database of potential and existing customers
Successful track record gained in a sales role of negotiating and securing large value accounts
Maintain timely and accurate records in the relevant systems and communicate trades of the day to the relevant parties
Good understanding of the market
Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Valid UAE Driving License
Interpersonal and Negotiating skills
Confident and outgoing personality
Fluency in English is essential
Basic Salary: AED4000 per month
Commission: 1% of the sales generated by the individual in that month
Urgent vacancy for Cashier Dubai
1. Graduate form Commerce'
2. 1-2 years of experience
3. Cashier experience from any school (preferred)
4. Fluency in English
Corporate Administrator Dubai
Corporate Administrator Vacancy reference #: 2015270102 Place of work: Dubai, UAE Starting date: November 2013 Salary: competitive, worthy of applicant’s experience and capabilities Key characteristics of the successful applicant: - Fluent knowledge English and Arabic (both oral and written); - Experience in Corporate administration - Certified or partially certified for ICSA/COFA - Business literate, knowledge of corporate documents - Initiative, ability to work independently - Advanced computer literacy - Readiness to work in a small but fast growing company - Knowledge of basic accounting will be considered as an advantage Interested candidates should fill in the application form