Finance Advisors Dubai
A leading financial advisory organisation in Dubai is seeking to hire financial advisors for both males and females to join it's successful team ,
The successful candidates should have ,
2 years of experience in life insurance in uae
Uae driving license
Excellent relationship and customers database,
To apply kindly send your updated cv
Business Development Manager Dubai
We are a new company currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive to help develop new business opportunities. The role is based in Dubai and only candidates already based in Dubai will be considered for this role.
Sourcing new business opportunities and developing sales plans and technical solutions in conjunction with the technical team
Essential Skills and Experience Required
Minimum 5 years of experience in business development / sales experience of heavy trucks and trailers in the UAE focusing on shipping companies
Develop a database of potential and existing customers
Successful track record gained in a sales role of negotiating and securing large value accounts
Maintain timely and accurate records in the relevant systems and communicate trades of the day to the relevant parties
Good understanding of the market
Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Valid UAE Driving License
Interpersonal and Negotiating skills
Confident and outgoing personality
Fluency in English is essential
Basic Salary: AED4000 per month
Commission: 1% of the sales generated by the individual in that month
Business Development Executive Dubai
· Responsible for developing business in the assigned region.
· Create an integrated, overall marketing strategy for the products and services, and implement strategic marketing plans
· Monitor and analyze market trends, and based upon analysis and feedback, recommend marketing and business development strategies
• Develop, manage and motivate channel partners to achieve objectives
• To communicate effectively with the customers about the products
• To come up with product promotional activities for increasing sales
• Ability to convert leads into prospects
• Build a sales pipeline consistently
• Ability to close business deals
Banking Positions Dubai
Our client, a local bank in Dubai is looking for experienced professionals in the UAE.(mainly at the junior - mid levels)
Position details: Departments : Operations / Risk / Contact Center
Domain : Back end Operations ONLY
Location : Dubai
Profiles required : Collections / Payments / Liability Operations / Trade Finance / Clearing / Card Operations / Asset Operations / Authorizations / Credit Administration / Factoring / Escrow Operations / Contact Center / Credit Processing etc.
Desire Profile & Experience:
• Minimum 1-6 years experience in any of the above segment in a relevant designation within a Bank/Banking Operations setup.
• Bilingual in Arabic & English preferred.
• Computer and system savvy.
• AED 5000 - 13000 (Depending upon qualification and experience).
• Standard company benefits.
• Incentives – On target achievement (depends on role).
If you or any of your friends or colleagues would be interested in pursuing an opportunity, kindly send us your updated CV to email@example.com with the below details.
1. Reason for change : Elaborate please
2. Current Remuneration : Salary + benefits in AED
3. Expected remuneration : Salary + benefits in AED
4. Notice period : Immediate / 1 - 3 months
5. Current visa status : Visit / Tourist / Employment / Residence
flex link tech
FInance Assistant Dubai
financial data collection, entry and report generation
deal with third parties, such as vendors,customers and financial institutions.
Familiar with Tally MS OFFICE
Business Development Manager Dubai
Responsible for seeking new business, ensuring return business.
Seeks new business and ensures return business in order to meet or exceed revenue goals through various methods such as, but not limited to: telephone solicitation, outside sales calls, site inspections, and written communication.
Establish rapport with existing client base and preferred accounts.
Entertain existing and potential clients.
Ability to communicate, negotiate and manage accounts.
Create client proposals.
Successfully negotiate contracts.
Maintains positive contacts with previous groups and follow up on all initial contacts of potential new groups.
Maintains positive contacts with current and past business partners and corporate clients.
Liaise with international and local tour operators to promote the clubs venues including but not limited to familiarization and regular communications.
Banking Supervisor Dubai
As a Banker, our key role is to assist Customers in need of Financial Services. it also involves assisting Clients in Managing their accounts, entails of recording of all the payment to and from the accounts and balancing bank records and keeping all their financial history for future purposes is one of the bank's Policy. also the need of explaining to client the benefit, terms and conditions of a Product they wanted to get and the services that the bank offer.customer service is our number one priority
Commercial Manager Dubai
Urgent job opening for The Assistant Manager (legal & Commercial) in Dubai (UAE)
Company Real estate
Experience- Minimum 10years
Designation- Assistant Manager (commercial) (Agreement draft)
Salary- Maximum 28000 Dirham PA + Benefits
Location Dubai (UAE) (Current location should be Dubai)
Candidate Must have a good communication skills and knowledge of Fidic Red book (87-99),