Business Development Manager Dubai
A leading company based in Dubai and Saudi Arabia is looking for Business Development / Projects Manager with at least 6-8 years experience in UAE. Candidate must have Bachelors or Masters Degree, must have 5-6 years UAE experience in Business Development & Sales. He/ She must have experience handling project for Security System CCTV Access control and Low current system able to lead and manage projects within the time frame, can deal with the client and consultant up to finalization and closing of the projects. Driving license is essential. salary is negotiable
Business development manager Dubai
We are looking to hire a Business Development Manager/ Consultant for Eco Marine Global FZC. Below are the job requirements.
1 - Must have own car and valid UAE driving license.
2 - 5 to 10 Years of Business Development Experience.
3 - Must have knowledge of Yachting Industry specifically Catamarans.
4 - Must have Solar Industry knowledge.
5 - Demonstrable experience required for the sales of luxury Yachts.
6 - Quick learner.
7 - Excellent salesmanship required.
Service manager Dubai
Build a good working relationship among Brokers and Clients.
2. Understand the core values of the company and its goals.
3. Research the market and related products for possible business opportunities.
4. Present the product favorably and in a structured professional way face to face.
5. Maintain and Develop relationships with channel partners in person and via telephone calls and emails.
6. Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
7. Act as a contact between our company and its existing and potential markets.
8. Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close deals.
9. Challenge any objections to get the customer to buy.
10. Advice on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions to the brokers.
Finance Advisors Dubai
A leading financial advisory organisation in Dubai is seeking to hire financial advisors for both males and females to join it's successful team ,
The successful candidates should have ,
2 years of experience in life insurance in uae
Uae driving license
Excellent relationship and customers database,
To apply kindly send your updated cv
Job description: VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for SME -Treasury for one of its clients which is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company in Qatar with the following terms and conditions.
1. Role Objective
• SME who will act as Technical SME for BAU and functional resource for CRs.
• Ensure that the Treasury systems are maintained, the processes in place are robust, and identify any weaknesses in controls
• Work extensively on the development and enhancement of the current TMS (Kondor+).
• Work alongside the Treasury Systems Manager to ensure data integrity and completeness of core system data
• Pro-actively resolve issues in a timely manner
• Ensure appropriate governance is in place for changes and enhancements that are made to the Treasury infrastructure
• Work on new projects and initiatives related to T&I – TMS replacement, Deal tracker systems, Thomson Reuters Enterprise Platform, Networks optimization etc.
Competencies, Knowledge and Experience
• University graduate with a degree preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or similar. A good working knowledge about banking regulations, financial statements, taxes, and financial planning is an added advantage.
• 5-7 years of experience in the BFS domain predominately supporting T&I projects, business analysis or business strategic planning.
• Sound knowledge of the Banking domain especially of the Treasury products
• Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills who can apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving
• Strong understanding of basic system engineering, information risk and security guidelines, and architecture standardsâ€¯;
• Understanding of systems engineering concepts
• Modeling techniques and methods
• Banking applications
• Understanding of various software development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic (preferred)
• Familiar with specific accounting and other financial software as well as Microsoft Office applications, such as PowerPoint to make necessary presentations
• Deep understanding of the IT landscape in the functional area
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities:
• 5-7 years of functional experience working with Treasury Management Systems with increased responsibility in a multinational or banking organization;
• Experience within Treasury Middle & Back Office – accounting for financial transactions, deal Confirmations, Risk Management and Reporting etc.
• Experience working and maintaining a TMS is essential (hands on with KONDOR+ system, knowledge of other systems like Murex, Calypso is desired)
• Experience working with Banking/Financial Platforms related to treasury TR, SAXO platform, Bloomberg Understanding of SQL/SAS/Python is desirable
• Consulting with business unit management, from an IT perspective, to help identify and improve business system needs
• Act as an innovation catalyst for Treasury Solutions, understand market trends for new technologies, tools & ways of working;
• Interact with Treasury business users to identify Business requirements and transform into initiatives;
• Act as SPOC and support the analysis and resolution of T&I issues as part of Sustain, Validate Functional Design, Execute Tests, approve changes;
Priyanka Middle East FZ- LLC
Business Development Manager Dubai
Proficiency in Overseas Business Development by identifying new business opportunities.
Responsible for handling International tenders and managing the processes. Commercial & Technical Understanding negotiation, Preparation, submission of techno commercial Bid.
Network with other business organizations highlighting PME’s services and scope of works
Actively and successfully manage the sales processes from initiating contact, negotiation, logistics, close, handover to the revenue/ accounts dept.
Client Presentation Liaoning with clients/consultants
Strategize implementation of Performance Management System of development at clients end with respect to Bids submitted and facilitating etc.
Proven Track record of the projects handled and the value addition to the company.
Represent PME at industry events and tradeshows and willing to travel
Attend workshop; trade shows and seminars to keep up-to-date on changes and trends in the industry and able to multitask and meet timelines
Good proposal drafting and presentation skills. Daily/ Weekly and Monthly reporting of business development activities to the Managing Director
Corporate Banker Dubai
Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB)
Project : Client Static Group/ Trade Settlement/ Securities
Client : Top 10 Investment Bank in the world (FX&MM Operations)
Team Size : 18
ïƒ˜ Monitoring & analyzing payments, settlement of Trades, Trade Life Cycle and Trade Operations.
Creation of accounts of various clients counterparties on various global systems used in Run the
Bank (RTB) transactions.
ïƒ˜ Updating and monitoring clients’ SSI’s (Standard Settlement Instructions) in client’s relevant
downstream systems after authenticating.
ïƒ˜ Analyzing and preparing SWIFT messages
ïƒ˜ Validating the Trades booked by the client till Settlement to deletion of SSI for counterparty.
Settling the funds of various counterparties before the designated deadlines
ïƒ˜ Investigating, analyzing and processing the Broadcasts send by Financial Institutions
ïƒ˜ Maintaining reports like MIS and EOD details of high value trades on regular basis.
ïƒ˜ Liaising with the clients, resolving the queries and processing the request before the cut off time.
ïƒ˜ Effectively analyzing the capital flow in Forex, Money Market products.
ïƒ˜ Performing Quality Assurance Checks and approving (4eye), resolving QA related issues,
monitoring Mail inflow.
ïƒ˜ Planning and charting training sessions for knowledge transfer to each team members with
preparing KOP documents for the ready reference to the new joiner’s etc.
Wealth manager Dubai
Looking for well experienced Wealth Managers for an Indian Financial Services Company in Dubai
Experience in UAE with portfolio management, financial products, insurance etc.
Should have a database of UAE clients
Excellent salary and incentives