Recovery officer Dubai
Your main duties will include:
• Dealing with internal queries about payments, ensuring customers pay on time.
• Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner.
• Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales.
• Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity.
• Regularly making contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary.
• Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness.
• Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries.
• Undertake account reconciliations as required.
• Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required.
• Send out monthly client statements/letters as may be agreed from time to time.
• Develop the credit management capability within the practice.
• Other duties as delegated from time to time by the Finance Manager or CFO or any other person designated in their absence.
Required Skills & Abilities
• You'll need to be firm and organized to work in credit control.
• Good team management skills.
• The ability to work in a team and individually.
• Sound decision-making.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good attention to detail.
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Good business judgment.
Business Development Executive Dubai
Need to generate quality leads that result in Sales.
Develop & execute marketing proposals.
Give presentations to clients & close sales.
Build good relationships with potential & existing clients.
Convincing Communication and Presentation skills
Should have idea of mobile app industry
Must be Passionate about mobile and internet technologies
Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills in regards to delivering exceptional customer service at all times.
Basic technical level understanding of web & mobile solutions
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, reliable, detailed, and driven to produce high quality work.
Strong project understanding skills
Financial Planner Dubai
Finance and commercial Planning • Plan and Execute activities to sent the accounting system at place. • Plan, schedule and track process given close coordination with Indonesian team Accounting & Commercial Process • Finalise the accounts of the manufacturing unit • Prepare monthly profit and loss account statement • Monitor Debtor Position and expenses • Monitor commercial activities like sales, purchase of raw material, contract for sale of finished products. • Monitor product costing • Send daily MIS to Head office. • Handle annual statutory audit and ensure filing and retrieval of records for future tax assessment. • Handling day-to-day operation for accounts & commercial activities • Work closely & guide Indonesian team Contract Management • Identify & recruit vendors for Commercial activities • Negotiate & enter SLA within company regulations & policies. • Ensure the delivery of quality products from material & services. People Management • Create a positive environment where all employees in the Business Unit can excel. • Ensure all staff are guided properly, trained, motivated, provide high levels of people satisfaction and engagement. Company Policy & Compliances Implement and comply with the following Company Policies: • Company Policies and Procedure Qualification B.com with Inter CA or B. Com with ICWAI or B. Com/M.com(with good experience)
Finance Advisors Dubai
We are looking for a financial professional to operate from the UAE representing the London, UK headquarters.
Extremely generous commission based opportunity, your role will include making investor introductions to the FCA regulated company.
They are very flexible in their approach and whether you are looking at this as full time, as a partner of theirs, or even some diversification away from your current employment whilst remaining in that employment â€“ it is your prerogative (if they deem you a suitable fit).
Requires drive and ambition along with sales and business development skills, salary negotiable by employer
Business Development Manager Dubai
We are a new company currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive to help develop new business opportunities. The role is based in Dubai and only candidates already based in Dubai will be considered for this role.
Sourcing new business opportunities and developing sales plans and technical solutions in conjunction with the technical team
Essential Skills and Experience Required
Minimum 5 years of experience in business development / sales experience of heavy trucks and trailers in the UAE focusing on shipping companies
Develop a database of potential and existing customers
Successful track record gained in a sales role of negotiating and securing large value accounts
Maintain timely and accurate records in the relevant systems and communicate trades of the day to the relevant parties
Good understanding of the market
Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Valid UAE Driving License
Interpersonal and Negotiating skills
Confident and outgoing personality
Fluency in English is essential
Basic Salary: AED4000 per month
Commission: 1% of the sales generated by the individual in that month
Business Manager Qatar
Our client, a leading boutique creative agency in Qatar, is looking for a Business Manager to join their team in Doha.
- Manage relationships with clients, provide strategic marketing direction, supervise projects and create profitable results. Must have a strong ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline sensitive, detail-driven environment.
- Maintain awareness of current research, the marketplace, the competitive environment, the client’s industry and the client’s position in order to recommend strategies/projects to the Supervisor
- Build strong working relationships with clients based on the Agency as a strategic resource and business partner
- Effectively represent the Agency product to the client and educate them as to its applicability to their business (advertising, pr,media, creative, interactive, etc.)
- Prepare project estimates and facilitate client authorization – keeping paper work and documentation in order.
- Complete production orders as needed and distribute to traffic and creative.
- Complete media authorizations as needed and distribute to media and traffic.
- Establish internal project deadlines and coordinate with traffic and creative to ensure that projects are of highest quality and completed on time.
- Provide production assistance including prop, talent, photo/film acquisition, release forms, and usage paperwork as required.
- Responsible for all aspects of production legality and follow-up paperwork – with each step filed in the project/job bag.
- Prepare client communication materials such as conference reports, memos, e-mails, etc.
- Complete jobs profitably as measured by the actual job billing versus project estimate. Prepare billing and budget reports.
- Keep the communication within the group or team transparent and motivated, creating an atmosphere of trust between the clientand the agency.
Salary for this position is between QAR 16-18,000 depending on experience.
Business Development Executive Dubai
Reporting: VP Sales
Looking only for candidates currently working in Dubai.
IT Hardware sales experience mandatory .
An accomplished, result driven, sales professional with a minimum of 2 -6+ years /experience in the Server, Storage. IT hardware products
An excellent track record of managing and nurturing channel relationships along with good business presentation, negotiation and closing skills, is a prerequisite.
Exposure to configuring and sizing Server and storage is preferred.
Will be expected to lead a team of executives and achieve targeted revenue and gross margin goals.
Responsible for New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling Skill Required:
Self-motivated results driven, enthusiastic, and collaborative and team oriented, with a strong desire to develop new relationships and new businesses
Personal Banker Dubai
Personal banker for dubai
For direct selling personal loans or payroll accounts or premium credit cards as CORE targets .people who are willing to go out to listed companies and meet customer for the sales of credit cards ,personal loans can apply.
Salary: max 12K AED a month