Business Development Officer
Responsible for developing business in their assigned region
• Create an integrated, overall marketing strategy for the products and services, and implement strategic marketing plans
• Monitor and analyze market trends, and based upon analysis and feedback, recommend marketing and business development strategies
• Develop, manage and motivate channel partners to achieve objectives
• To communicate effectively with the customers about the products
• To come up with product promotional activities for increasing sales
• Ability to convert leads into prospects
• Build a sales pipeline consistently
• Ability to close business deals, salary 12,000 AED per month
Business development executive Dubai
Senior Business Development Executive – Packaging Division
Engineering Graduate /higher with 5-7 years Middle East experience in Packaging Equipment, Food Inspection Equipment & other Commercial Equipment.
Candidates for the above positions should have:-
• Experience working with B2B.
• Excellent Communication & Computer use competency for MS Office.
• Valid U.A.E Driving License will be an advantage
Interested Candidate with the above mentioned criteria email CV’s
Business Development Manager Dubai
Our client is one of the leading offshore dredging companies in the Middle East. Located in the United Arab Emirates, our client acts in the Gulf Region, in India and beyond. The aggressive expansion course of our client brings it with it that numerous positions are to be filled in over the coming months. Attractive salary packages and an interesting field of activities in a multinational environment makes the client one of the most sought after employers in the region.
Description of Activities and Key Responsibilities
· He needs to ensure monitoring and reporting on organic and new growth business opportunities
· Ensure gathering and distribution of relevant market intelligence
· Ensure in depth analysis of current trends and opportunities
· Develop strategic forecast based on market and competition intelligence
· Liaise with other departments in maintaining contacts with existing and potential customers
· Ensure a clear insight in financial, technical and commercial date of competitors
· In collaboration with team ensure timely and relevant lead identification
Educational Qualifications & Certificates
· Bachelor degree in business administration
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in marine dredging
· English in verbal and writing
· Arabic preferred
· Any other language is an asset
· Microsoft Office
132.000 US$ packaged income (including monthly salary, housing allowance and transportation allowance).
Extra support is given like: Education Allowance for up to 3 children between 3.5 and 19 years of age, air tickets for wife and up to 3 children.
Commercial Manager Dubai
Your objectives will be to ensure the functioning and organization of everyday Commercial area of business.
Mission: receiving and making calls, organizing commercial agendas,Appointment-making for the development quotes, entering and sending quotes to customers, customer visits.
• You have a good interpersonal skills
• you assimilate and you adapt quickly
• Dynamic, motivated
• Good presentation
• Good knowledge of microsoft office, internet.
If you are looking for an exciting job, send your application
Banking Supervisor Dubai
As a Banker, our key role is to assist Customers in need of Financial Services. it also involves assisting Clients in Managing their accounts, entails of recording of all the payment to and from the accounts and balancing bank records and keeping all their financial history for future purposes is one of the bank's Policy. also the need of explaining to client the benefit, terms and conditions of a Product they wanted to get and the services that the bank offer.customer service is our number one priority
Commercial Manager Dubai
Urgent job opening for The Assistant Manager (legal & Commercial) in Dubai (UAE)
Company Real estate
Experience- Minimum 10years
Designation- Assistant Manager (commercial) (Agreement draft)
Salary- Maximum 28000 Dirham PA + Benefits
Location Dubai (UAE) (Current location should be Dubai)
Candidate Must have a good communication skills and knowledge of Fidic Red book (87-99),
Asssistant risk manager Dubai
Assistant Manager - Operational Risk Analyst (UAE Nationals Only)
XR Corporation Management Consultancy – Dubai –
Financial Planner Dubai
Finance and commercial Planning • Plan and Execute activities to sent the accounting system at place. • Plan, schedule and track process given close coordination with Indonesian team Accounting & Commercial Process • Finalise the accounts of the manufacturing unit • Prepare monthly profit and loss account statement • Monitor Debtor Position and expenses • Monitor commercial activities like sales, purchase of raw material, contract for sale of finished products. • Monitor product costing • Send daily MIS to Head office. • Handle annual statutory audit and ensure filing and retrieval of records for future tax assessment. • Handling day-to-day operation for accounts & commercial activities • Work closely & guide Indonesian team Contract Management • Identify & recruit vendors for Commercial activities • Negotiate & enter SLA within company regulations & policies. • Ensure the delivery of quality products from material & services. People Management • Create a positive environment where all employees in the Business Unit can excel. • Ensure all staff are guided properly, trained, motivated, provide high levels of people satisfaction and engagement. Company Policy & Compliances Implement and comply with the following Company Policies: • Company Policies and Procedure Qualification B.com with Inter CA or B. Com with ICWAI or B. Com/M.com(with good experience)