Business Development Manager Dubai
Business Development Manager HR Consultancy company based in JLT Dubai, requires a BDM with excellent marketing and communication skills. Preferable experience: • Generating new leads and business in the local market • Responsible for end-to-end client relationships • Marketing experience in Manpower and IT outsourcing Excellent compensation and unlimited earning potential. Candidate should have valid UAE driving license Passion for sales
Foreign Exchange Broker Dubai
(Senior level, Junior level, and Independent brokers)
As a Foreign Exchange Sales Broker, your role will be to open and maintain long term profitable business relationships with corporate, institutional and HNW private clients. You will need to source, contact, network, and work closely with your colleagues to build a successful trading desk. You will be required to maintain an effective understanding of the FX market and broader business/economic landscape to enhance sales effectiveness and earnings potential.
New recruits will benefit from our extensive training program, an exciting working environment and will be compensated with excellent earning potential, incentives and company benefits.
Benefits include career progression opportunities, a generous commission package and opportunities for international travel and VISA. In addition, you would receive full medical, dental and travel insurance on completion of your first year.
Candidates are expected to earn 200,000 - 500,000 AED (uncapped) in their first year, based on a generous commission structure which will allow unlimited earnings. Our high fliers are taking home 50,000 - 100,000 AED per month!
What we look for in Candidates
You will be western educated to university degree level, and will have previous business to business sales experience with a proven track record of successfully achieving targets. You will have exceptional communication skills across all media, be polished and presentable, and also have an excellent telephone manner. You must be self-motivated, ambitious and goal orientated with meticulous organisation skills, and be able to cope with expectations in a target driven environment.
For interested candidates please send your C.V
Credit officer Dubai
Strong background in Export Letter of Credit
• 5-10 years of experience in Export Letter of Credit
• Responsible for handling complex shipments by land/Sea/Air including Arranging transportation from origin to final destination
• Export L/C review and negotiation, proficient in MS Office
• Very Good Communication skills fluent English
Large bank in the UAE requires tellers, you will have cash handling skills and good English skills, please send in your application to be considered
This person is responsible for designing, managing and negotiating insurance strategies for existing clients and prospects in the EB Segment. The Broker will be the main representation of our clients in the insurance marketplace, and with that, are accountable for the placement of the insured’s program in a manner that is accretive to all parties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Aggressively negotiate premiums, coverage enhancements, commissions, and existing coverages with carriers.
• Provide a thorough review and analysis of renewal information; including but not limited to, coverage, limits, loss history, and exposures
• Responsible for leading marketing strategy and proposal review meetings with Head of EB to correspond with client presentation dates.
• Create innovative placement approaches to meet and exceed client expectations.
• Create and analyze comparisons of carrier quotes to demonstrate value and thoroughness for clients; make recommendations where needed
• Deliver market intelligence for strategy meetings and utilize available resources throughout the marketing process.
• Address client needs by identifying coverage gaps and highlighting new coverage opportunities for comprehensive program placements
• Provide thorough communication with all EB team members, carriers, throughout the duration of each placement
• Bind coverage and create and submit carrier binders/documents
• Responsible for maintaining and building strong carrier and Client relationships
• Keep informed of changing insurance and risk market conditions. Communicate changes and/or updates to Service Team members as they relate to pertinent classes of business
• Understand and comply with UIB client management requirements
• Ability to complete business travel for client visits and carrier visits, and/or advanced skill training on a limited basis.
• Collaborate and communicate with other client services teams, to smoothly and efficiently complete joint work/process steps/etc.
• Maintain performance to applicable Client Service and Placement standards and/or metrics
• Manage client day to day operational functionalities
New Business Manager Dubai
1) Visit potential customers for new business
2) Provide customers with quotations
3) Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
4) Gather market and customer information and 5.provide feedback on buying trends
5) Represent your organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
6) Identify new markets and business opportunities
7) Record sales and send copies to the sales office and review your own sales performance
8) Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies
9) Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
10) Looking at competitors marketing strategies and organising public relations events or product exhibitions
11) Liaising with events coordinators to maximise visibility at conferences, receptions and exhibitions, including compiling product and literature lists to display or demonstrate
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED SKILLS
* Bachelor\'s degree in Business Management or any related discipline
* 3-5 years working experience
* Must be good with customer service skills
* Must be trustworthy and self-disciplined
* Good Strategic Planning and Management Skills
* Excellent organisational and time management skills
* Good teamwork skills
* Communication skills
* Adaptability, Creativity, Commercial awareness Skills
* Numerical skills and IT skills
Business Development Executive Dubai
Recruitment Consultancy looking for Business Development Executive having below qualities
1) Young, Energetic, Self Motivated
2) having 1-2 years of experience in the recruitment of Blue collar workers
3) Experience in cold calling and approaching senior executive of companies of different sectors for Business Development, Fixing up appointments, Introduction
4) Highly Organised in keeping records, updates, documentation
5) highly proficient in MS word, Emailing
6) strong and effective communicator in English
Credit Controller Dubai
Credit Controller job description:
• Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments
• Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
• Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
• Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems
• Providing accounts information to internal departments
• Maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
• Reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
• Performing initial tasks related to commercial collection and consumer collection, including making phone calls to those owing money
• Checking credit records on databases and maintaining and updating these databases on a regular basis
• Keeping accurate records of payments
• Checking the accounts of the company on a regular basis
• Initiating legal procedures if debts are still not paid following initial action
• Keeping employees in other departments in a company aware of financial matters
• Dealing with internal queries about payments, ensuring customers pay on time
• Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner
• Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales
• Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity
• Regularly making contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary
• Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness
• Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms
• Provide accurate advice on billing queries
• Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries
• Propose write off of irrecoverable receivables
• Providing ad-hoc reporting as and when requested by management
• Undertake account reconciliations as required
• Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required
• Send out monthly client statements/letters as may be agreed from time to time
• Develop the credit management capability within the practice
• Other duties as delegated from time to time by the CFO or Finance Manager or any other person designated in their absence
• If any customers stop paying or pay late then it’s your responsibility to stop the providing services, start Iegal action to collect the money owed (if necessary) and in the case of bankruptcy you'll have to report to your higher management about the strategies to make sure you can recover what you can.
Education and other required qualifications/experience/skills for the job:
• Hold a graduate degree in commerce and accounts (B.Com preferably)
• Have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in handling credit control function especially in insurance industry
• The ability to work in a team and individually.
• Sound decision-making.