Business Dveopment Manager Dubai
Your primary role as a Business Development Specialist is to prospect for new clients by networking, meeting, cold calling, or other means of generating interest from potential clients. You must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company. You must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. Strategic planning is a key part of your job, since it is your responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming in to the company. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services Data Direct provides, and our competitors.
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
• Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders.
• Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
• Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
• Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
• Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
• Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
• Business Development Planning
• Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
Project Manager Dubai
The successful incumbent will be responsible for planning, directing and coordinating the activities of large or smaller sized technology projects to ensure that all the goals are accomplished.
4+ years IT Project Management experience
Project Management Certification
Experience in Stakeholder and Vendor Management
Experience in the Project Management of large scale ERP type solution deployments
Business Analysis Experience
Expert knowledge of Development Methodologies
Project Management Diploma is an advantageDuties and Responsibilities:
Develop Project plans specifying goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, identification of risk, contingency plans and allocation of resources
Formulates technical scope and objectives of project
Directs the activities of Project Personnel to ensure Project progress on schedule, within budget.
Establishes standards and procedures for Project reporting and documentation.
Reviews status reports prepared by Project Personnel and modifies schedules and plans
Prepares Project status reports and keeps management, clients informed of Project status and related issues.
Relationship Manager Dubai
On behalf of a leading Bank in UAE, I am looking for "Relationship Officer - Multi product" (Credit Card, Personal Loan, Banca etc.)
- Min. 1 year experience in UAE is required
- Must have excellent sales & communication skills
- Must have valid UAE driving license
- Bachelor's Degree is a must
Finance manager Dubai
Finance Manager Dubai
My client a dynamic fashion retailer is looking to secure a new Finance Manager to work out of their new offices . Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will be responsible for running the entire finance function for the company including management reporting, payroll, reconciliations, budgeting and forecasting, stock control and reporting and ad hoc projects.
To be successful in this role you will have completed your CA/CPA qualification. You will come from a retail or wholesale background with a solid understanding of stock and product costing. You will be able to hit the ground running and have the communication and inter-personal skills to be part of the senior management team and a key point of liaison with the suppliers and warehouse staff.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your strategic financial ability as this business is rapidly growing. On offer is a challenging hands on role where you can make your mark.
Third Party Auditors Dubai
We are a foreign certification body doing management system auditing in different fields (such as ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, FSMS 22000, etc.. To enchance our team we are hiring energetic and experienced persons for different sectors as third party Auditors.
Finance manager Dubai
Director Financial Institutions - UAE
Brief Role Summary:
• Lead the origination and client relationship management for a portfolio of International Corporate Clients
• Lead and coach Assistant RMs working closely with product partners
• Focus on a range of Corporate banking products and services, with emphasis on those delivering NFR
• Active engagement and high level contacts with senior executives within clients
• Maintain a strong working relationship with Credit, Legal and Compliance and other key stakeholders
* Close ties exist with key stakeholders eg. Financial Markets, Transaction Banking, Corporate Finance Risk, Country CEOs, Service Delivery,
Business Development Manager Dubai
- Should be a Post Graduate / Engineering Graduate with min. 5+ years of experience in
Business Development for International market, MUST be from Engineering, Oil & Gas
- Experience in preparation of business plan
- Meeting new clients for business conversion
- Responsible to generate new clients / sales from GCC countries
- Coordination with Operations team to execute the requirements
- To travel other GCC countries (i.e. Oman, Kuwait, Qatar)
Candidate with UAE Driving license will be an added advantage.
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Executive.
* Must have UAE bank or agency experience in collections, recovery or remedial work within finance.
* Must be able to generate active leads, and be able to close deals consistently.
* Be prepared, when needed to source business outside, meeting clients and attending business meetings for said prospective opportunities for the company.
* The prospective candidate needs to be driven, positive, presentable and carry themselves in a professional manner.
* It is also important that the prospective candidate be able to build key relationships for the business.