Assistant Relationship Manager Dubai
Assistant Relationship Manager – Corporate – Leading bank in the region
Location: Abu Dhabi base.
The profile what we are looking for is a male/ female candidate;
- UAE national with family book
- With minimum 3 yrs of Credit and financial analysis experience in a banking environment
- Thorough understanding of Credit risks
- Very good knowledge of the predominant industries in UAE
- Ability to handle Arabic and English language fluently(read and write)
Client Servicing & Business Development Executive Dubai
Looking for a dynamic and highly energetic personality that can work under minimal supervision and take care of all the media and advertising needs of our prestigious clients.
What you must posses :
- Advertising or Media background a must
- Quick thinker
- problem solver
- Extremely Organized
- track record of sales growth through persuasion and good client servicing skills.
- Ability to approach and bring new clients.
- have good relations with media industry in UAE
Start date : Immediate
Wealth manager Dubai
Wealth Managers - RM : Location Dubai
One of the leading financial groups of India, is looking out for passionate RMs for Wealth Management profile. Please go through the below JD.
Achieve present revenue targets.
-Acquire new customers per month for Wealth Management products & have a good understanding of global investment markets and opportunities and various factors affecting these markets.
- Need to show initiative and creativity in acquiring new customers for Wealth Management products
- Performance against sales & revenue targets are among the key result areas which affect appraisal, rewards and career growth in the role of Relationship Manager Requirements
- UAE market banking experience with relevance to Wealth Management as well as UAE investor psyche is highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of financial products and services, financial markets and economic environments market knowledge
- Good knowledge of respective operational and regulatory environment as well as cultural understanding of referral market.
Project manager Qatar
VAM Systems is currently looking for Project Manager - Credit Risk Management for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Should have experience in Credit Risk Management
• Banking domain experience is a must
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems –Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Qatar.
FP&A Consultant (Financial Planning and Analysis) Abu Dhabi
My client is a fast growing Consultancy who is looking to add a FP&A Consultant due to demands in their services.
You will be joining a small team of elite FP&A Consultants in Abu Dhabi and working on small – large FP&A engagements.
Your responsibilities as the FP&A Consultant will include:
• Lead the full project implementation from initial inception through to post delivery
• Work closely with clients in designing solutions for the business
• Interpret existing reporting and planning structures within an organisation and designing optimum models using key business drivers
• Build Income, Cash-flow and Balance Sheet Statements based on Excel Models
• Work to a detailed project plan and deliver within agreed deadlines and SLA’s
• Main point of contact for the client
This opportunity would suit a FP&A Consultant with the following skills and experience:
• Degree level educated
• Accounting Qualification including CIMA Qualified or ACA/ACCA
• Experience in developing and implementing applications
• Financial modelling and analytic reporting utilizing multi-dimensionality
• Knowledge of Planning, Budgeting and forecasting process
• Expertise in designing and developing Planning and Consolidation solutions
• Experience designing and development financial reports, including statutory and management financial reports
• Proven background in managing implementation projects
• Experience in one or more ERP Software packages including Oracle Hyperion, TM1, SAP
This is a fantastic opportunity to join growing Consultancies in Abu Dhabi
Business Development Manager Dubai
we are leading company in Recruitment Industry.
We have opening for Business Development Manager / Executive who will be taking care of Business Development for our Dubai office in order to get Requirements from clients for recruitment business
Experience : 2+ years
Salary : Best in Market
Drives a company's growth by generating new business opportunities.
Searching new companies over internet & through personal references & maintaining record
*Co-coordinating with the existing client from all Middle East countries on call and emails.
Interested candidates please share Cv with below details
Business development manager Dubai
A Business Development Position to improve the company’s market position and achieve financial growth. This position defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
*Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business *Cold call as appropriate within market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network *Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization *Research and build relationships with new clients *Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice Principals *Plan approaches and work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives *Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs *Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs *Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends *Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in revenues *Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators *Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system, as available *Ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner *Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
*The ideal candidate should hold a relevant bachelor’s degree.
*The candidate must have worked as Corporates Relationship Manager in UAE banks.
Client Relations Manager for our UAE operations with the following skill set :
Skill Set required:
8+ years of experience in Sales/Account Management in UAE (preferably in Dubai or Sharjah)
Extensive understanding of local market for increasing sales irrespective of medium and large accounts
The candidate must have IT solution sales experience in dealing with major accounts (both public and private) in the UAE.
Prior experience in Staffing Service / Professional Service industry would be an added advantage
Responsible for identification of prospective clients, new growth opportunities, generating new leads and converting them to revenue
Leverage existing relationships and network to create new business
The candidate should be involved in client acquisition and developing client relationships
Able to handle a team of Client Relations Executives and assist them in closing deals
Should have thorough understanding of channel led sales processes, techniques
Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills
Should you be interested in the above opportunity,