Risk Manager Dubai
Risk Manager SYSTRA Saudi Arabia The Role - The objective of Risk Management is to assist the Program Team in the successful achievement of the Program objectives by: - Comprehensively identifying Risks that might impact on the achievement of the Program Objectives - Accurately assessing the potential impacts of the identified Risks - Prioritizing the requirements for Risk response identification - Formulating appropriate responses to the identified Risks - Quantifying adequate cost and time provisions for post-response residual Risk impacts - Controlling the implementation of identified Risk responses - Monitoring changes in Risk exposure, identifying new Risks and modifying responses. Requirements The successful candidate will have a strong track record in leading risk management programs & will meet ALL the essential criteria below: - Degree in engineering, business, finance discipline (or related field) - High degree of technical proficiency in implementing risk management strategy, plans and procedures on major transportation projects (rail and/or airports). - Ability to effectively identify, analyse and recommend risk mitigation actions -Experience of managing others & taking the lead on a project of reasonable size or a number of smaller projects - Minimum 10 years experience in the engineering field Desirable - Experience on a complex metro system highly preferred - Middle East experience preferable - Chartered status About the Company SYSTRA is a global leader in public transport infrastructure. Its 3 800 employees specialise in consulting and engineering. SYSTRA benefits from over 50 years of experience from its parent companies, SNCF and RATP. It employs state of the art engineering techniques and develops innovative solutions that meet the explosive growth in demand for public transport in and around the worlds largest cities, which are home to over half the worlds population. Active in 78 countries worldwide, SYSTRA is involved in project planning well before the start of the design stage and continues through to deployment. The Group generates 52% of its revenues outside France.
Business Development Managers Dubai
Business Development Executive
*Looking for Dynamic go getter sales person in the field of Rice and Spices.
*Having adequate experience in Rice with ability to travel and cover UAE and neighboring Countries.
*Good Communication in English, Arabic and Urdhu smart personality.
Experience : 3-5 yr
Salary : Negotiable based on skills and experience.
Front Line Bank Tellers Dubai
We need fort line tellers for this bank and finance company in Dubai, if you have experience in banking or cash handling experience, please send in your resume, salaries will start at 4000 AED per month
Relationship Manager Dubai
Sales / Relationship Manager - Openings 20 - Real Estate Experienced Only
Build awareness and knowledge of the property market. The purpose of this job is to build the team, motivating and delivering sales targets on a monthly basis. The right candidate will have experience as a Manager running sales teams and be able to demonstrate a proven track record.
- Real Estate, Timeshare & Life Insurance industries only.
- Arabic and Russian speakers only.
Education Qualifications: Any graduate - Management or Business Graduate
Number of years of Experience: 8 plus years in sales
- Preference would be given to candidates who have managed a team being at a senior sales position for the last 5-7 years handling Property Sales, Life Insurance Sales, Time Share sales.
Salary Range: Open
Benefits: Commission + Annual Airfare+ Medical
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- A good negotiator and a strong leader
- Drive & passion to roll up the sleeves and get the job done
Functional & Technical Skills
- Strong sales activity management experience
- Lead the sales team to achieve stretch targets
Required experience: Real Estate: 7 years
Required license or certification: Driving
Personal Banker Dubai
Personal banker for dubai
For direct selling personal loans or payroll accounts or premium credit cards as CORE targets .people who are willing to go out to listed companies and meet customer for the sales of credit cards ,personal loans can apply.
Salary: max 12K AED a month
Business Dveopment Manager Dubai
Your primary role as a Business Development Specialist is to prospect for new clients by networking, meeting, cold calling, or other means of generating interest from potential clients. You must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company. You must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. Strategic planning is a key part of your job, since it is your responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming in to the company. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services Data Direct provides, and our competitors.
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
• Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders.
• Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
• Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
• Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
• Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
• Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
• Business Development Planning
• Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
FP&A Consultant (Financial Planning and Analysis) Abu Dhabi
My client is a fast growing Consultancy who is looking to add a FP&A Consultant due to demands in their services.
You will be joining a small team of elite FP&A Consultants in Abu Dhabi and working on small – large FP&A engagements.
Your responsibilities as the FP&A Consultant will include:
• Lead the full project implementation from initial inception through to post delivery
• Work closely with clients in designing solutions for the business
• Interpret existing reporting and planning structures within an organisation and designing optimum models using key business drivers
• Build Income, Cash-flow and Balance Sheet Statements based on Excel Models
• Work to a detailed project plan and deliver within agreed deadlines and SLA’s
• Main point of contact for the client
This opportunity would suit a FP&A Consultant with the following skills and experience:
• Degree level educated
• Accounting Qualification including CIMA Qualified or ACA/ACCA
• Experience in developing and implementing applications
• Financial modelling and analytic reporting utilizing multi-dimensionality
• Knowledge of Planning, Budgeting and forecasting process
• Expertise in designing and developing Planning and Consolidation solutions
• Experience designing and development financial reports, including statutory and management financial reports
• Proven background in managing implementation projects
• Experience in one or more ERP Software packages including Oracle Hyperion, TM1, SAP
This is a fantastic opportunity to join growing Consultancies in Abu Dhabi