Business Development Manager Dubai
A very reputed and well established Coating Company in Dubai is in urgent need of an experienced Sales and Business Development Manager in the field of Powder Coating, Anti-Corrosion services, Spray Galvanising, Glass Lining, Blasting and Painting, Tank Cleaning etc.. The person should posses strong Sales and negotiation skills, high level local market knowledge, excellent inter personal skills, effective communication skills etc. Should hold a valid UAE driving license.Remuneration will depend on the experience. Interested person please apply
Collections Manager Dubai
The duties of a Collections Specialist include collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast paced goal oriented collections department.
Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department.
Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
Must communicate & follow up effectively with sales dept regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with dealers and sales.
Weekly and monthly reporting to direct supervisor
Monthly Delinquency notices
Processing monthly credit memos and the appropriate reporting
High volume phone calls to assigned delinquent customers
Manage customers on the shutdown report
Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due
Provide excellent & considerate customer service to dealers and sales
Internal and External customer interface
Participate in team planning meetings
Meet defined department goals and activity metrics
3-5 years High Volume corporate Collections experience.
Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures
Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience a plus
Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
Experience with QuickBooks a plus
Commitment to excellent customer service
Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
Business Development Officer
Responsible for developing business in their assigned region
• Create an integrated, overall marketing strategy for the products and services, and implement strategic marketing plans
• Monitor and analyze market trends, and based upon analysis and feedback, recommend marketing and business development strategies
• Develop, manage and motivate channel partners to achieve objectives
• To communicate effectively with the customers about the products
• To come up with product promotional activities for increasing sales
• Ability to convert leads into prospects
• Build a sales pipeline consistently
• Ability to close business deals, salary 12,000 AED per month
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Executive for a leading Dubai based ISO Consulting Firm
A reputed ISO Consulting firm headquartered in Dubai is looking for a Business Development Executive for its organisation to expand their business further. They are one of the leading professional Consulting firm based at Dubai, UAE with a high profile team of Certified Lead Auditors and a wide variety of professional experience with exposure to latest and the best practices followed by the industry globally. They also provide services in the fields of Management Consultancy, Training, Quality Audits, Value Engineering, Benchmarking, Business Process Re- Engineering, and Mistake Proofing Statistical Techniques.
salary 10000 AED per month
Finance Advisor Dubai
Job opportunity for candidates with minimum 1 year experience in UAE bank or other financial institution especially with knowledge about forex and stocks.
• Excellent communication skills, fluent in oral & written English
• Goal oriented person with ability to work under pressure
• Managing client relationships and executing clients’ transactions
• Responsible for driving & achieving sales and business targets
• Responsible to handle clients’ accounts, provide quality service with regular update of all relevant market activity
• Quoting, confirming and transmitting client trades in line with company’s policy and procedures
• Initial screening of customers
• Providing neat, accurate, and complete documentation required for each products sold
• To achieve or exceed assigned sales targets and perform within service standards
A very attractive packages will be offered for rights candidates. Local market contacts and resources will be additional advantage.
Collections Officers Dubai
Required Field officers for collection process of banks & telecom companies.
StanQuad Loans & Overdues Rescheduling Services, Dubai, is a BPO with specialization in debt collection and verification process of various Banks & financial Institutions
Meeting customers for their debt obligations, should possess negotiation skill for collection of dues and should have ability to resolve customers queries & issues
Business Development Executive Dubai
Need to generate quality leads that result in Sales.
Develop & execute marketing proposals.
Give presentations to clients & close sales.
Build good relationships with potential & existing clients.
Convincing Communication and Presentation skills
Should have idea of mobile app industry
Must be Passionate about mobile and internet technologies
Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills in regards to delivering exceptional customer service at all times.
Basic technical level understanding of web & mobile solutions
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, reliable, detailed, and driven to produce high quality work.
Strong project understanding skills
Our Company is a leading trading company. We are currently looking for a Commodity Trader to join our team.
• The commodity trader makes bids to buy and sell commodities on behalf of the clients.
• Aggressively target potential markets to generate business – expand the network of customers and develop current customers
• They receive purchase and selling instructions, meeting with other commodities traders to negotiate transactions.
• They pay close attention to the condition of the market (e.g. trends, prices and the like) so they may both serve as subject matter experts to their clients, and make educated trades.
• As a positive company ambassador, develop and maintain strong relationships with producers and customers
• Problem solving skills with the proper decision making abilities
• Strong risk management skills and knowledge: proactively manage for optimal outcomes
• Effective resolution of producer complaints and concerns
• Keep up-to-date with grain trends and market conditions to ensure competitiveness
• Administer, promote and adhere to purchase, sale and production contracts, ensuring compliance with all related policies and process