Commercial Manager Dubai
Your objectives will be to ensure the functioning and organization of everyday Commercial area of business.
Mission: receiving and making calls, organizing commercial agendas,Appointment-making for the development quotes, entering and sending quotes to customers, customer visits.
• You have a good interpersonal skills
• you assimilate and you adapt quickly
• Dynamic, motivated
• Good presentation
• Good knowledge of microsoft office, internet.
If you are looking for an exciting job, send your application
This person is responsible for designing, managing and negotiating insurance strategies for existing clients and prospects in the EB Segment. The Broker will be the main representation of our clients in the insurance marketplace, and with that, are accountable for the placement of the insured’s program in a manner that is accretive to all parties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Aggressively negotiate premiums, coverage enhancements, commissions, and existing coverages with carriers.
• Provide a thorough review and analysis of renewal information; including but not limited to, coverage, limits, loss history, and exposures
• Responsible for leading marketing strategy and proposal review meetings with Head of EB to correspond with client presentation dates.
• Create innovative placement approaches to meet and exceed client expectations.
• Create and analyze comparisons of carrier quotes to demonstrate value and thoroughness for clients; make recommendations where needed
• Deliver market intelligence for strategy meetings and utilize available resources throughout the marketing process.
• Address client needs by identifying coverage gaps and highlighting new coverage opportunities for comprehensive program placements
• Provide thorough communication with all EB team members, carriers, throughout the duration of each placement
• Bind coverage and create and submit carrier binders/documents
• Responsible for maintaining and building strong carrier and Client relationships
• Keep informed of changing insurance and risk market conditions. Communicate changes and/or updates to Service Team members as they relate to pertinent classes of business
• Understand and comply with UIB client management requirements
• Ability to complete business travel for client visits and carrier visits, and/or advanced skill training on a limited basis.
• Collaborate and communicate with other client services teams, to smoothly and efficiently complete joint work/process steps/etc.
• Maintain performance to applicable Client Service and Placement standards and/or metrics
• Manage client day to day operational functionalities
Business development executive Dubai
Senior Business Development Executive – Packaging Division
Engineering Graduate /higher with 5-7 years Middle East experience in Packaging Equipment, Food Inspection Equipment & other Commercial Equipment.
Candidates for the above positions should have:-
• Experience working with B2B.
• Excellent Communication & Computer use competency for MS Office.
• Valid U.A.E Driving License will be an advantage
Interested Candidate with the above mentioned criteria email CV’s
Project manager Qatar
VAM Systems is currently looking for Project Manager - Credit Risk Management for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Should have experience in Credit Risk Management
• Banking domain experience is a must
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems –Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Qatar.
Financial Planner Dubai
Finance and commercial Planning • Plan and Execute activities to sent the accounting system at place. • Plan, schedule and track process given close coordination with Indonesian team Accounting & Commercial Process • Finalise the accounts of the manufacturing unit • Prepare monthly profit and loss account statement • Monitor Debtor Position and expenses • Monitor commercial activities like sales, purchase of raw material, contract for sale of finished products. • Monitor product costing • Send daily MIS to Head office. • Handle annual statutory audit and ensure filing and retrieval of records for future tax assessment. • Handling day-to-day operation for accounts & commercial activities • Work closely & guide Indonesian team Contract Management • Identify & recruit vendors for Commercial activities • Negotiate & enter SLA within company regulations & policies. • Ensure the delivery of quality products from material & services. People Management • Create a positive environment where all employees in the Business Unit can excel. • Ensure all staff are guided properly, trained, motivated, provide high levels of people satisfaction and engagement. Company Policy & Compliances Implement and comply with the following Company Policies: • Company Policies and Procedure Qualification B.com with Inter CA or B. Com with ICWAI or B. Com/M.com(with good experience)
Business Development Executive Dubai
Recruitment Consultancy looking for Business Development Executive having below qualities
1) Young, Energetic, Self Motivated
2) having 1-2 years of experience in the recruitment of Blue collar workers
3) Experience in cold calling and approaching senior executive of companies of different sectors for Business Development, Fixing up appointments, Introduction
4) Highly Organised in keeping records, updates, documentation
5) highly proficient in MS word, Emailing
6) strong and effective communicator in English
Business Manager Dubai
Orion Group of Companies, a leading global trading and real-estate investments conglomerate headquartered in Dubai, seeks a seasoned professional with extensive experience in business management and administration of group’s activities, proficient in Accounting, legal and financial management aspects.
Indian Chartered Accountant above 40 years, with proven leadership, analytical, verbal and written (English & Hindi) communication skills, will be preferable.
Applications along with CVs should be submitted
Banking Positions Dubai
Job description: LEADING Banks in Dubai and Abu Dhabi Hiring!!
Vacancies - 10
1.Personal Loan Sales Executives
2.Credit Card Sales Executives
Banking Experience Is Mandatory.
Exp - (1-4) years of experience.
(Minimum of 1 year completion in the current company)
UAE experience is Mandatory.