Finance Advisors Dubai
NCCS ADS is dynamic company with a sound understanding of numbers and profound interest in financial markets around the globe. Qualified individuals will be selling a broad range of financial products and services to a diverse international client base and shall develop their own book of clients.
After training program, successful candidates will develop and implement sales strategies designed to increase sales of products and services offered by NCCS ADS IN GCC. They will initiate sales activity and proactive sales calls with targeted audience of retail and institutional clients as well as introducing partners. Further, they will provide support for recruiting, retention and development of clients and partners.
Active interest towards capital markets and trading
Good understanding of global financial markets trends
Personal interest in trading, portfolio management and/or investments
Good level of comfort in using computer applications, trading platforms
Technical analysis knowledge and/or experience a plus
Strong customer orientation
Ability to learn new systems and instruments
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to conduct one on one meetings with customers.
Ability to form and maintain effective relations with people and customers
Excellent command of English both written and spoken
Arabic speakers preferred
Authority Jobs LTD
Credit analyst Dubai
We are looking for a professional Credit analyst to determine our customers’ creditworthiness. You will analyze financial data to assess the likelihood of a borrower honouring their financial obligations.
Asssistant risk manager Dubai
Assistant Manager - Operational Risk Analyst (UAE Nationals Only)
XR Corporation Management Consultancy – Dubai –
ACS Group (American CyberSystems)
Commercial Manager Dubai
Must have a BSC in Quantity Surveying
8 plus years experience
Salary 45000 AED
Must be from UAE, Saudi or Qatar
Career stability is a must
Aggressive personality (someone on his toes)
Business Development Manager Dubai
We are a new company currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive to help develop new business opportunities. The role is based in Dubai and only candidates already based in Dubai will be considered for this role.
Sourcing new business opportunities and developing sales plans and technical solutions in conjunction with the technical team
Essential Skills and Experience Required
Minimum 5 years of experience in business development / sales experience of heavy trucks and trailers in the UAE focusing on shipping companies
Develop a database of potential and existing customers
Successful track record gained in a sales role of negotiating and securing large value accounts
Maintain timely and accurate records in the relevant systems and communicate trades of the day to the relevant parties
Good understanding of the market
Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Valid UAE Driving License
Interpersonal and Negotiating skills
Confident and outgoing personality
Fluency in English is essential
Basic Salary: AED4000 per month
Commission: 1% of the sales generated by the individual in that month
Business Development Executive Dubai
· Responsible for developing business in the assigned region.
· Create an integrated, overall marketing strategy for the products and services, and implement strategic marketing plans
· Monitor and analyze market trends, and based upon analysis and feedback, recommend marketing and business development strategies
• Develop, manage and motivate channel partners to achieve objectives
• To communicate effectively with the customers about the products
• To come up with product promotional activities for increasing sales
• Ability to convert leads into prospects
• Build a sales pipeline consistently
• Ability to close business deals
Relationship Officer Dubai
The Sales / Relationship Officer is a highly influential role. It requires someone with entrepreneurial abilities coupled with in-depth understanding of financial product and market segmentation, market conditions and the challenges therein. You would be responsible for driving and developing the business with key focus on new customer acquisition across segments, selling multiple financial products, and developing new distribution channels.
The job responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for achieving individual targets across all products (Personal Loan, Cards, Auto)
- Develop long term relationship with customers
- Assist the team leader in undertaking micro marketing events to promote sales.
- Motivate the new hires in the sales team to reach their targets.
- Continuously list more and more companies in the target market list.
- Provide excellent service to the customers
- Responsible for ensuring that the sales strategy is in line with compliance policies with regards to operational, financial and regulatory risks.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Min 2 years multi products selling experience with a bank in UAE.
- Last 6 months consecutive target achievement and incentive earnings.
- Ability to work in pressure conditions to achieve the targets
- Understanding of sales processes and thorough banking knowledge
- Good communication skills, pleasing personality and interpersonal skills
- Self starter, drives initiatives and a team player
- Innovative & entrepreneurial attitude and approach
Persistence & results driven
Business Development Consultant Dubai
Business Development Consultant (IT Sales) (Immediate Requirement)
We are a HR Consultancy firm looking to recruit a Business Development Consultant in IT Sales for one of clients majoring in IT Services and Technologies..
Candidate should be based in Dubai.
As a Business Consultant, you will be expected to be the key point of contact between firm and clients. You will be expected to offer technical advice as well as introduce new products.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Identifying and establishing new business
Create and update client profiles
Create strategies for existing accounts to generate business
Follow up meetings with clients – whether active or prospective ones
Design and develop products, services, and tools for client companies
Create opportunities for new product/ service by networking
An ideal candidate should possess at least 3 years of work experience in Dubai and knowledge of Web Development, Mobile Applications, SEO and Social Media. He/She must be fluent in Arabic and English.u