Senior Business Development Leads to take charge of the following Geographical area within UAE:
Dubai and Northern Emirates
Abu Dhabi and Al Ain
What you'll be doing:
* Create and maintain B-to- B relationships with major corporate customers, Government entities, Semi Government companies and other Private Companies to sell our Complete range of Water Filtration and Waste water treatment Products.
* Identify and Develop new potential clients in the Assigned Country / Geographical area to further expand the business domain.
* Actively participate in the process of lead generation until it is completely closed with a valid Contract.
* Get detailed Product information to potential customers and coordinate internal resources needed for excellent customer relationships.
* Establish and manage an effective Customer Database system for future reference.
What we need to see:
* A good degree from a leading university in a technical, preferably Mechanical Engineering or business discipline with previous experience in selling Water Filtration and Waste water treatment Plants.
* Sound experience in sales/business development with a capability to sell Water Filtration, Waste Water Treatment Plants and other allied Products in the Aqua domain.
* Good Knowledge of the Water Filtration and Water treatment customers in the Assigned Geographical area of UAE.
* Valid UAE Driving License with own car
Senior Marketing Manager Dubai
Senior marketing manager wanted for large bank in the UAE, you will work with the product and services team in promoting products and services to our client database, this is a7 year contract position paying 98 K USD per year tax free
Our Company is a leading trading company. We are currently looking for a Commodity Trader to join our team.
• The commodity trader makes bids to buy and sell commodities on behalf of the clients.
• Aggressively target potential markets to generate business – expand the network of customers and develop current customers
• They receive purchase and selling instructions, meeting with other commodities traders to negotiate transactions.
• They pay close attention to the condition of the market (e.g. trends, prices and the like) so they may both serve as subject matter experts to their clients, and make educated trades.
• As a positive company ambassador, develop and maintain strong relationships with producers and customers
• Problem solving skills with the proper decision making abilities
• Strong risk management skills and knowledge: proactively manage for optimal outcomes
• Effective resolution of producer complaints and concerns
• Keep up-to-date with grain trends and market conditions to ensure competitiveness
• Administer, promote and adhere to purchase, sale and production contracts, ensuring compliance with all related policies and process
Accounts Executive Dubai
Prepare reconciliations of Bank statement, Account payable and Account receivable periodically and report if any discrepancies found
Prepare and review revenue, expense, invoices, and other accounting documents.
Preparation of audit schedules & Liaison work with internal and external auditors,
Liaison with banks, customers & vendors for LC related issues.
Ensure all payments to suppliers, staff, and other external parties are made according to company policies and procedures.
Handling & processing of payroll with entries as per UAE labor laws.
Analyze and review of ledger scrutiny.
Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Strong analytical and communication skills
Five or more years of relevant accounting experience in UAE
Proficient in ERP.
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Executive.
* Must have UAE bank or agency experience in collections, recovery or remedial work within finance.
* Must be able to generate active leads, and be able to close deals consistently.
* Be prepared, when needed to source business outside, meeting clients and attending business meetings for said prospective opportunities for the company.
* The prospective candidate needs to be driven, positive, presentable and carry themselves in a professional manner.
* It is also important that the prospective candidate be able to build key relationships for the business.
Business Development Manager Dubai
- Should be a Post Graduate / Engineering Graduate with min. 5+ years of experience in
Business Development for International market, MUST be from Engineering, Oil & Gas
- Experience in preparation of business plan
- Meeting new clients for business conversion
- Responsible to generate new clients / sales from GCC countries
- Coordination with Operations team to execute the requirements
- To travel other GCC countries (i.e. Oman, Kuwait, Qatar)
Candidate with UAE Driving license will be an added advantage.
Project Manager Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for Project Manager for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Should have very good experience in Banking Projects
Should have experience in T24 Core Banking & Islamic banking
Experience in Test Management, UAT, Gap Analysis etc
Any relevant certifications will be an added advantage
Experience Required: 8+ years
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 1 month
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems- UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in UAE.
Business development executive Dubai
Senior Business Development Executive – Packaging Division
Engineering Graduate /higher with 5-7 years Middle East experience in Packaging Equipment, Food Inspection Equipment & other Commercial Equipment.
Candidates for the above positions should have:-
• Experience working with B2B.
• Excellent Communication & Computer use competency for MS Office.
• Valid U.A.E Driving License will be an advantage
Interested Candidate with the above mentioned criteria email CV’s