Finance Advisors Dubai
We are looking for a financial professional to operate from the UAE representing the London, UK headquarters.
Extremely generous commission based opportunity, your role will include making investor introductions to the FCA regulated company.
They are very flexible in their approach and whether you are looking at this as full time, as a partner of theirs, or even some diversification away from your current employment whilst remaining in that employment â€“ it is your prerogative (if they deem you a suitable fit).
Requires drive and ambition along with sales and business development skills, salary negotiable by employer
Client services manager Dubai
The Client Services Manager - Crown World Mobility is responsible for regional client engagement, driving local relationships and moving the engagement forward as part of the global strategy.
The role of the Client Services Manager is designed to manage a portfolio of accounts and lead the Crown World Mobility team who deliver Crown Mobility services to our corporate clientele, reporting directly to the Country Manager of The United Arab Emirates. The focus of the role is on team management and the operational aspect of the service delivery as well as ensuring the operational use of Crown’s systems are consistent and maximised to benefit both Crown & our Clients.
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Executive for a leading Dubai based ISO Consulting Firm
A reputed ISO Consulting firm headquartered in Dubai is looking for a Business Development Executive for its organisation to expand their business further. They are one of the leading professional Consulting firm based at Dubai, UAE with a high profile team of Certified Lead Auditors and a wide variety of professional experience with exposure to latest and the best practices followed by the industry globally. They also provide services in the fields of Management Consultancy, Training, Quality Audits, Value Engineering, Benchmarking, Business Process Re- Engineering, and Mistake Proofing Statistical Techniques.
salary 10000 AED per month
Finance Advisors Dubai
NCCS ADS is dynamic company with a sound understanding of numbers and profound interest in financial markets around the globe. Qualified individuals will be selling a broad range of financial products and services to a diverse international client base and shall develop their own book of clients.
After training program, successful candidates will develop and implement sales strategies designed to increase sales of products and services offered by NCCS ADS IN GCC. They will initiate sales activity and proactive sales calls with targeted audience of retail and institutional clients as well as introducing partners. Further, they will provide support for recruiting, retention and development of clients and partners.
Active interest towards capital markets and trading
Good understanding of global financial markets trends
Personal interest in trading, portfolio management and/or investments
Good level of comfort in using computer applications, trading platforms
Technical analysis knowledge and/or experience a plus
Strong customer orientation
Ability to learn new systems and instruments
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to conduct one on one meetings with customers.
Ability to form and maintain effective relations with people and customers
Excellent command of English both written and spoken
Arabic speakers preferred
Business Development Manager Dubai
Business Development Manager HR Consultancy company based in JLT Dubai, requires a BDM with excellent marketing and communication skills. Preferable experience: • Generating new leads and business in the local market • Responsible for end-to-end client relationships • Marketing experience in Manpower and IT outsourcing Excellent compensation and unlimited earning potential. Candidate should have valid UAE driving license Passion for sales
Business development manager Dubai
EXPERIENCED business development manager (preferably with UAE driving license), Being blessed with strong business ties and professional relationship with
local government agencies, landlords, banks, free zone entities and local knowhow to support our trading business.
- Need to apply only if you meet the conditions mentioned.
- Minimum 3 years of UAE experience ( in Business set up / Intellectual
property registration )
- Proven track record of meeting monthly target.
- Must be ready to work towards target on Monthly basis.
- Male/ Female
Recovery officer Dubai
Your main duties will include:
• Dealing with internal queries about payments, ensuring customers pay on time.
• Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner.
• Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales.
• Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity.
• Regularly making contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary.
• Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness.
• Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries.
• Undertake account reconciliations as required.
• Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required.
• Send out monthly client statements/letters as may be agreed from time to time.
• Develop the credit management capability within the practice.
• Other duties as delegated from time to time by the Finance Manager or CFO or any other person designated in their absence.
Required Skills & Abilities
• You'll need to be firm and organized to work in credit control.
• Good team management skills.
• The ability to work in a team and individually.
• Sound decision-making.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good attention to detail.
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Good business judgment.
Collections office Dubai
Job Summary:Looking for dedicated and competent Collection Officer in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Job Key Details:
Check accounts to identify outstanding debts
Inspect historical data for each debt or bill
Locate and speak to clients to ask about their overdue payments
Take actions to encourage timely debt payments
Process payments and refunds
Settle billing and customer credit issues
Update account status records and collection efforts
Collaborate with accountants to correct errors
Draft reports on collection activity and accounts receivable status, solve problems and answer inquiries
Job Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate for Collection Officer must have relevant qualifications for this role
Practical experience in the same or related role is required
Experience with office procedures and basic accounting principles required
Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
The jobholder should be fluent in English with excellent communication skills