Senior Marketing Manager Dubai
Senior marketing manager wanted for large bank in the UAE, you will work with the product and services team in promoting products and services to our client database, this is a7 year contract position paying 98 K USD per year tax free
Business Development Executive Dubai
Looking for Energetic, enthusiastic and well-organized candidate to fill the position of Business Development Executive having ability and desire for sales job with a confident and determined approach
• Display efficiency in gathering market data and customer info for generating new business
• Attending meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business and manage the sales cycle from start to finish.
• Maintaining on time delivery & follow up until Order Completion .
• Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements and providing customers with quotations upon discussing with the Team & Manager
• Review their own performance and aim at exceeding their targets.
Excellent Communication Skills in English , Hindi.
Effective time management skills.
Knowledge in Garment Manufacturing and Textile
Smart , Well Groomed & Presentable
Degree / Post Graduate
2-3 Yrs UAE experience preferably in Garment Sales, mainly Company Uniforms
UAE Driving License is mandatory
7,500 – 8,000 Dhs + Commission
Client Servicing Executive Dubai
Duties will be varied and will include but are not limited to:
- Communicating and professionally corresponding with the clients through email, phone calls, faxes, and meetings if required.
- Attending meetings with the clients in the office if required. Preparing “Minutes of Meeting” in the meetings held in the office.
- The Client Servicing Executive should be always ready to be sent to the client’s site even if it required to go outside the office to meet the clients in their offices to take inquires, revisions, do follow-ups, write notes, follow up and/or receive any due payments from the clients whenever required.
- Sending the Artwork and designs to the clients. Communicate and coordinate between Art Dept and the client till the Artwork is approved. Following-up on all pending works related to the department as well as the clients’ projects internally and externally. Preparing LPOs, quotations, proposal for the department as per the company’s rules.
- Acknowledging receipt of material and verifying the quantity and quality of materials received from the Art Department.
- Receive changes from the client and send it to the creative team for further modifications.
- Handling calls from internal departments and clients. Taking brief of services required from Accounts Executive or clients.
- Documenting all internal & external communications within the department.
- Updating the meetings and Clients’ info in the ERP. Open new job orders in the system based on the company’s regulations.
- Providing necessary product information to clients. Following up with collections and deliveries internally as well as with clients. Complaint handling, fully documenting, and forwarding complaints for permanent filing.
- Preparing the daily, weekly, and monthly sales report for the department. Creating, maintaining and updating department files and documents regularly. Performing few ad-hoc duties & responsibilities as required for the department.
Foreign Exchange Broker Dubai
(Senior level, Junior level, and Independent brokers)
As a Foreign Exchange Sales Broker, your role will be to open and maintain long term profitable business relationships with corporate, institutional and HNW private clients. You will need to source, contact, network, and work closely with your colleagues to build a successful trading desk. You will be required to maintain an effective understanding of the FX market and broader business/economic landscape to enhance sales effectiveness and earnings potential.
New recruits will benefit from our extensive training program, an exciting working environment and will be compensated with excellent earning potential, incentives and company benefits.
Benefits include career progression opportunities, a generous commission package and opportunities for international travel and VISA. In addition, you would receive full medical, dental and travel insurance on completion of your first year.
Candidates are expected to earn 200,000 - 500,000 AED (uncapped) in their first year, based on a generous commission structure which will allow unlimited earnings. Our high fliers are taking home 50,000 - 100,000 AED per month!
What we look for in Candidates
You will be western educated to university degree level, and will have previous business to business sales experience with a proven track record of successfully achieving targets. You will have exceptional communication skills across all media, be polished and presentable, and also have an excellent telephone manner. You must be self-motivated, ambitious and goal orientated with meticulous organisation skills, and be able to cope with expectations in a target driven environment.
For interested candidates please send your C.V
Business development manager Dubai
Fm technical services
Country: United Arab Emirates
Job description: Business Development Manager
- Identify and sell interiors and design solutions to existing and new clients.
- Build long-term relationships with strategic clients and partners.
- Meet and exceed pre-agreed sales targets.
- Help in creating and implementing the sales business plan.
- Manage sales activities.
- Acquire key information about potential projects.
- Negotiate and initiate contracts with customers for products and services.
- Develop potential customer lists to develop new sales opportunities.
- Prepare sales reports.
- Manage all communication with the existing client to maintain a long term relationship.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Interior Fit Out Field.
Send your Updated Resume
Trade Manager Dubai
Manager ( Account and Trade Finance) in Dubai UAE.
minimum two years of experience in trade finance in bank or industry
proper understanding for handling trade finance transactions like export, import , domestic trade and Letter of credit etc.
candidate must be open for client interaction and travelling.
candiate will be posted in Dubai
Salary -7000 to 9000 Dhm
Business Development Manager Dubai
A very reputed and well established Coating Company in Dubai is in urgent need of an experienced Sales and Business Development Manager in the field of Powder Coating, Anti-Corrosion services, Spray Galvanising, Glass Lining, Blasting and Painting, Tank Cleaning etc.. The person should posses strong Sales and negotiation skills, high level local market knowledge, excellent inter personal skills, effective communication skills etc. Should hold a valid UAE driving license.Remuneration will depend on the experience. Interested person please apply
Collections Officers Dubai
Required Field officers for collection process of banks & telecom companies.
StanQuad Loans & Overdues Rescheduling Services, Dubai, is a BPO with specialization in debt collection and verification process of various Banks & financial Institutions
Meeting customers for their debt obligations, should possess negotiation skill for collection of dues and should have ability to resolve customers queries & issues