Credit Manager Dubai
A reputed testing laboratories in Dubai is looking for a FEMALE CREDIT CONTROLLER who can join immediately. Good communication skills and computer literacy is a must.
Business Development Manager Dubai
We Need Business Development Officers as Part Time and Full Time Working,
We are "The Smart Services" are working for the Leading UAE Banks to handle their Outlet Projects. Our Projects related to SME Banking, Personal Relations, and Create a Well Managed and Developed Team for the Right Banking Needs. We are Working this Field from Several of Years. Now We need a Team from all Areas of the UAE to Build a New Team for a Leading Bank.
Credit Controller Dubai
Credit Controller job description:
• Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments
• Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
• Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
• Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems
• Providing accounts information to internal departments
• Maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
• Reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
• Performing initial tasks related to commercial collection and consumer collection, including making phone calls to those owing money
• Checking credit records on databases and maintaining and updating these databases on a regular basis
• Keeping accurate records of payments
• Checking the accounts of the company on a regular basis
• Initiating legal procedures if debts are still not paid following initial action
• Keeping employees in other departments in a company aware of financial matters
• Dealing with internal queries about payments, ensuring customers pay on time
• Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner
• Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales
• Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity
• Regularly making contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary
• Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness
• Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms
• Provide accurate advice on billing queries
• Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries
• Propose write off of irrecoverable receivables
• Providing ad-hoc reporting as and when requested by management
• Undertake account reconciliations as required
• Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required
• Send out monthly client statements/letters as may be agreed from time to time
• Develop the credit management capability within the practice
• Other duties as delegated from time to time by the CFO or Finance Manager or any other person designated in their absence
• If any customers stop paying or pay late then it’s your responsibility to stop the providing services, start Iegal action to collect the money owed (if necessary) and in the case of bankruptcy you'll have to report to your higher management about the strategies to make sure you can recover what you can.
Education and other required qualifications/experience/skills for the job:
• Hold a graduate degree in commerce and accounts (B.Com preferably)
• Have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in handling credit control function especially in insurance industry
• The ability to work in a team and individually.
• Sound decision-making.
Risk Manager Dubai
Risk Manager SYSTRA Saudi Arabia The Role - The objective of Risk Management is to assist the Program Team in the successful achievement of the Program objectives by: - Comprehensively identifying Risks that might impact on the achievement of the Program Objectives - Accurately assessing the potential impacts of the identified Risks - Prioritizing the requirements for Risk response identification - Formulating appropriate responses to the identified Risks - Quantifying adequate cost and time provisions for post-response residual Risk impacts - Controlling the implementation of identified Risk responses - Monitoring changes in Risk exposure, identifying new Risks and modifying responses. Requirements The successful candidate will have a strong track record in leading risk management programs & will meet ALL the essential criteria below: - Degree in engineering, business, finance discipline (or related field) - High degree of technical proficiency in implementing risk management strategy, plans and procedures on major transportation projects (rail and/or airports). - Ability to effectively identify, analyse and recommend risk mitigation actions -Experience of managing others & taking the lead on a project of reasonable size or a number of smaller projects - Minimum 10 years experience in the engineering field Desirable - Experience on a complex metro system highly preferred - Middle East experience preferable - Chartered status About the Company SYSTRA is a global leader in public transport infrastructure. Its 3 800 employees specialise in consulting and engineering. SYSTRA benefits from over 50 years of experience from its parent companies, SNCF and RATP. It employs state of the art engineering techniques and develops innovative solutions that meet the explosive growth in demand for public transport in and around the worlds largest cities, which are home to over half the worlds population. Active in 78 countries worldwide, SYSTRA is involved in project planning well before the start of the design stage and continues through to deployment. The Group generates 52% of its revenues outside France.
Business Development Executive Dubai
Need to generate quality leads that result in Sales.
Develop & execute marketing proposals.
Give presentations to clients & close sales.
Build good relationships with potential & existing clients.
Convincing Communication and Presentation skills
Should have idea of mobile app industry
Must be Passionate about mobile and internet technologies
Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills in regards to delivering exceptional customer service at all times.
Basic technical level understanding of web & mobile solutions
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, reliable, detailed, and driven to produce high quality work.
Strong project understanding skills
Finance Advisors Dubai
NCCS ADS is dynamic company with a sound understanding of numbers and profound interest in financial markets around the globe. Qualified individuals will be selling a broad range of financial products and services to a diverse international client base and shall develop their own book of clients.
After training program, successful candidates will develop and implement sales strategies designed to increase sales of products and services offered by NCCS ADS IN GCC. They will initiate sales activity and proactive sales calls with targeted audience of retail and institutional clients as well as introducing partners. Further, they will provide support for recruiting, retention and development of clients and partners.
Active interest towards capital markets and trading
Good understanding of global financial markets trends
Personal interest in trading, portfolio management and/or investments
Good level of comfort in using computer applications, trading platforms
Technical analysis knowledge and/or experience a plus
Strong customer orientation
Ability to learn new systems and instruments
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to conduct one on one meetings with customers.
Ability to form and maintain effective relations with people and customers
Excellent command of English both written and spoken
Arabic speakers preferred
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Executive (sales executive)
Business Development Executive, immediate requirement for Advertising and Media Co in Dubai. Excellent English conversation and telephone sales skills is must. Pleasing personality. Only those with experience in outbound target oriented telemarketing & sales need apply. FATHER/ HUSBAND sponsored VISA holders preferred but those on Visit visa will be considered. AED. 3500 basic salary plus incentives. This is a position with almost no outdoor sales meetings.
Wealth manager Dubai
Wealth Managers - RM : Location Dubai
One of the leading financial groups of India, is looking out for passionate RMs for Wealth Management profile. Please go through the below JD.
Achieve present revenue targets.
-Acquire new customers per month for Wealth Management products & have a good understanding of global investment markets and opportunities and various factors affecting these markets.
- Need to show initiative and creativity in acquiring new customers for Wealth Management products
- Performance against sales & revenue targets are among the key result areas which affect appraisal, rewards and career growth in the role of Relationship Manager Requirements
- UAE market banking experience with relevance to Wealth Management as well as UAE investor psyche is highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of financial products and services, financial markets and economic environments market knowledge
- Good knowledge of respective operational and regulatory environment as well as cultural understanding of referral market.