Business Manager Qatar
Our client, a leading boutique creative agency in Qatar, is looking for a Business Manager to join their team in Doha.
- Manage relationships with clients, provide strategic marketing direction, supervise projects and create profitable results. Must have a strong ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline sensitive, detail-driven environment.
- Maintain awareness of current research, the marketplace, the competitive environment, the client’s industry and the client’s position in order to recommend strategies/projects to the Supervisor
- Build strong working relationships with clients based on the Agency as a strategic resource and business partner
- Effectively represent the Agency product to the client and educate them as to its applicability to their business (advertising, pr,media, creative, interactive, etc.)
- Prepare project estimates and facilitate client authorization – keeping paper work and documentation in order.
- Complete production orders as needed and distribute to traffic and creative.
- Complete media authorizations as needed and distribute to media and traffic.
- Establish internal project deadlines and coordinate with traffic and creative to ensure that projects are of highest quality and completed on time.
- Provide production assistance including prop, talent, photo/film acquisition, release forms, and usage paperwork as required.
- Responsible for all aspects of production legality and follow-up paperwork – with each step filed in the project/job bag.
- Prepare client communication materials such as conference reports, memos, e-mails, etc.
- Complete jobs profitably as measured by the actual job billing versus project estimate. Prepare billing and budget reports.
- Keep the communication within the group or team transparent and motivated, creating an atmosphere of trust between the clientand the agency.
Salary for this position is between QAR 16-18,000 depending on experience.
FP&A Consultant (Financial Planning and Analysis) Abu Dhabi
My client is a fast growing Consultancy who is looking to add a FP&A Consultant due to demands in their services.
You will be joining a small team of elite FP&A Consultants in Abu Dhabi and working on small – large FP&A engagements.
Your responsibilities as the FP&A Consultant will include:
• Lead the full project implementation from initial inception through to post delivery
• Work closely with clients in designing solutions for the business
• Interpret existing reporting and planning structures within an organisation and designing optimum models using key business drivers
• Build Income, Cash-flow and Balance Sheet Statements based on Excel Models
• Work to a detailed project plan and deliver within agreed deadlines and SLA’s
• Main point of contact for the client
This opportunity would suit a FP&A Consultant with the following skills and experience:
• Degree level educated
• Accounting Qualification including CIMA Qualified or ACA/ACCA
• Experience in developing and implementing applications
• Financial modelling and analytic reporting utilizing multi-dimensionality
• Knowledge of Planning, Budgeting and forecasting process
• Expertise in designing and developing Planning and Consolidation solutions
• Experience designing and development financial reports, including statutory and management financial reports
• Proven background in managing implementation projects
• Experience in one or more ERP Software packages including Oracle Hyperion, TM1, SAP
This is a fantastic opportunity to join growing Consultancies in Abu Dhabi
collections officer Dubai
Should have previous experience in collecting cheques and follow up with customers.
Should be proactive and should be able to follow the Management instruction up to the mark.
should be up to the additional task given by Supervisor.
Male must have valid United Arab Emirates Driving License, desirable having own car.
Must have experience in field collection.
Have good knowledge of Northern part of United Arab Emirates.
Audit manager Dubai
K & P Holdings, we are a Dutch bank with offices in Dubai, we deal with large investment finance for all projects
Audit Manager Dubai
Super opportunity for an experienced Audit Manager in this leading accountancy practice. A full services firm, this company prides itself on its innovative approach to accounting and client management. Steady growth over the last number of years has now created an opening for a high calibre Audit Manager to manage a team in servicing a portfolio consisting of privately owned businesses and SMES.
With strong management experience and at least 8 years of local experience working in Audit, you will lead a team of high calibre individuals in this audit division. Your role will also incorporate maintaining close client relationships and actively pursuing new business opportunities while continuing to review and improve audit methodology. Driven and results orientated you will strive for excellence and provide the best possible service to clients at all times.
CA qualifications are essential along with a minimum of at least two years at Manager level. This role will eventually lead to Partnership.
Billing Clerk Dubai
We are looking for a reliable Billing Clerk to perform tasks that will help us monitor our revenues. You will be responsible for keeping track of money owed to us by customers, preparing invoices and updating records.
As a billing clerk, you must be accurate and reliable in handling accounts and documents. Being good at math and a high degree of organizational ability are essential due to the great amount of financial information. Since you will be using technology to expedite your work, a degree of computer knowledge is required.
The goal is to contribute to the accurate preparation of bills receivable and safeguard the company’s income.
Lending officers Dubai
Senior Loans Officer Dubai
Senior Loans Officer wanted for finance firm in the UAE, you will have a degree and 4 - 5 years finance or loan related experience for this role, this is great role that will not last long, please only qualified candidates may apply., the salary is negotiable
Finance Advisors Dubai
We are looking for a financial professional to operate from the UAE representing the London, UK headquarters.
Extremely generous commission based opportunity, your role will include making investor introductions to the FCA regulated company.
They are very flexible in their approach and whether you are looking at this as full time, as a partner of theirs, or even some diversification away from your current employment whilst remaining in that employment â€“ it is your prerogative (if they deem you a suitable fit).
Requires drive and ambition along with sales and business development skills, salary negotiable by employer