Trading manager Dubai
Looking for a Trading Manager having 10-15 years GCC experience
Job Location: Dubai
Qualification: Bachelors/MBA in marketing/business.
Specifications: Must possess exceptional interpersonal & analytical skills, also with strong commercial outlook.
Roles & responsibilities:
• Planning trade strategies for individual products & product ranges.
• Responsible for generating reports, analyzing as well as reporting data & industry trends relating to trade categories.
• Coordinate communication & make recommendations on price, product, promotions etc; liaise with suppliers & consumers.
• Lead trade strategy development to accomplish defined business objectives throughout product categories.
• Executing trade plans & strategies across the region & thereby drive revenue growth.
Salary: Based on experience
Business Development Manager Dubai
A leading company based in Dubai and Saudi Arabia is looking for Business Development / Projects Manager with at least 6-8 years experience in UAE. Candidate must have Bachelors or Masters Degree, must have 5-6 years UAE experience in Business Development & Sales. He/ She must have experience handling project for Security System CCTV Access control and Low current system able to lead and manage projects within the time frame, can deal with the client and consultant up to finalization and closing of the projects. Driving license is essential. salary is negotiable
Collections Officers Dubai
Required Field officers for collection process of banks & telecom companies.
StanQuad Loans & Overdues Rescheduling Services, Dubai, is a BPO with specialization in debt collection and verification process of various Banks & financial Institutions
Meeting customers for their debt obligations, should possess negotiation skill for collection of dues and should have ability to resolve customers queries & issues
Senior Marketing Manager Dubai
Senior marketing manager wanted for large bank in the UAE, you will work with the product and services team in promoting products and services to our client database, this is a7 year contract position paying 98 K USD per year tax free
Business Development Manager Dubai
Business Development Manager Qualification: Any Graduation Experience: Min 5 to 6 years in retail organization business development. (Candidates should have experience in Dubai) Should have experience of sourcing properties for showrooms. Should have local Market Exposure. Should have experience in dealing with vendors. Responsibilities: • To Identify potential properties for Showroom Setup • To Work with the legal team for legal opinion on the property before final confirmation. • Negotiate for the best rental for the property in the specified location. • Track on the opportunities in new markets. Good communication in English & Local languages. Food & Accommodation is free. Location: Dubai Salary: Dhs.6500 to 8000/- For further details please contact with us.
Collections Manager Dubai
The duties of a Collections Specialist include collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast paced goal oriented collections department.
Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department.
Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
Must communicate & follow up effectively with sales dept regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with dealers and sales.
Weekly and monthly reporting to direct supervisor
Monthly Delinquency notices
Processing monthly credit memos and the appropriate reporting
High volume phone calls to assigned delinquent customers
Manage customers on the shutdown report
Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due
Provide excellent & considerate customer service to dealers and sales
Internal and External customer interface
Participate in team planning meetings
Meet defined department goals and activity metrics
3-5 years High Volume corporate Collections experience.
Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures
Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience a plus
Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
Experience with QuickBooks a plus
Commitment to excellent customer service
Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
Credit officer Dubai
Strong background in Export Letter of Credit
• 5-10 years of experience in Export Letter of Credit
• Responsible for handling complex shipments by land/Sea/Air including Arranging transportation from origin to final destination
• Export L/C review and negotiation, proficient in MS Office
• Very Good Communication skills fluent English
Prometheus capital Finance Ltd. is an asset manager in the Dubai International Financial Centre and is looking for a junior institutional sales trader to join our growing Fixed Income Team. The individual will be joining our team in Dubai.
What we are looking for:
• Preferably Bachelors degree in Economics, Finance or similar
• Prior work experience of 1 year above and experience in sales will be an added advantage
• Knowledgeable in MS Office
• Fluent in English. Knowledge in other languages is a plus
• Self-starting, proactive attitude and motivated to learn and succeed
• Must be a Team player
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Keen interest in Financial Services and Capital Markets is an added advantage
You will be responsible for:
• Selling Emerging Markets fixed income securities to a broad range of financial institutions
• Covering Asset Managers, Hedge Funds, Bank Treasuries, and other financial institutions
• Building (your own) customer portfolio in the secondary fixed income market
• Being proactive and generating new client leads, while continuously expanding your network of clients
• Following key events in the international fixed income markets and using those to identify trading ideas to your clients
• Working within a team environment to generate trading opportunities and closing transactions
What we offer:
• A great starting point in the finance profession with a steep learning curve
• Strong focus on personal growth, knowledge and development
• International work environment
• Travelling opportunities
• Competitive remuneration and bonus structure