Business Development Manager Dubai
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for leading the growth of sales and developing new business sales opportunities through existing and new retail client.
The BDM will be responsible for maximizing all sales opportunities, proactively create new opportunities and achieve sales targets. A strong focus will be on developing and managing relationships with clients and suppliers, working with them on business growth opportunities beneficial to all parties.
Key Accountabilities Business Development and Planning
1. Maximize, promote and expand the awareness of the business.
2. Create and implement annual business development plans in the Region of responsibility to increase revenue results.
3. Generate Sales & promotions in coordination with corporate goals and strategies.
4. Pro-actively identify new and different business opportunities to provide increased sales.
5. Conduct, coordinate and attend Industry events including Educational Training Seminars, Webinars, and Tradeshows. Participate in destination conferences.
1. Bachelor’s Degree or 5+ years equivalent work experience in a sales/marketing capacity
2. Participation in key industry organizations
3. Proven track record in managing a successful large territory
4. Premier presentation skills, both written and verbal, strong listening skills.
5. Sales and Business acumen
6. Proven analytical skills. Ability to analyze ROI effectively and present a clear business case.
7. Successful rapport and relationship building at commercial level
8. In-depth knowledge of industry Familiarity with wellness market.
9. Ability to work with minimal supervision
10. Proven innovative and creative problem solving and selling skills
11. Possess flexibility and adaptability skills
12. Results driven
13. Successful strategic Sales Plan compilation and execution
14. Project management, problem-solving, organizational and planning skills
15. Strong Microsoft office suite skills; outlook, word, excel and power point
16. timely expense reporting required.
17. Experience managing and working within a set budget
18. Proven Success growing revenue and market share in a specified territory
19. Demonstrated successful creative problem solving
20.Team Player, willing to assist Sales team colleagues with job-related responsibilities, including events, shows, education.
Ability to speak Arabic a plus.
Interested candidates can apply with updated resume.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide administration support to the company. Assisting with the overall administration of the Company activities. Will be primarily involved in the supervision and support of staff providing multi- faceted personnel and administrative services, but will also involve an element of self-contained generalist or specialist expertise so that specific activities can be undertaken independently and problems resolved without referral to management.
Relationship Manager Dubai
Sales / Relationship Manager - Openings 20 - Real Estate Experienced Only
Build awareness and knowledge of the property market. The purpose of this job is to build the team, motivating and delivering sales targets on a monthly basis. The right candidate will have experience as a Manager running sales teams and be able to demonstrate a proven track record.
- Real Estate, Timeshare & Life Insurance industries only.
- Arabic and Russian speakers only.
Education Qualifications: Any graduate - Management or Business Graduate
Number of years of Experience: 8 plus years in sales
- Preference would be given to candidates who have managed a team being at a senior sales position for the last 5-7 years handling Property Sales, Life Insurance Sales, Time Share sales.
Salary Range: Open
Benefits: Commission + Annual Airfare+ Medical
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- A good negotiator and a strong leader
- Drive & passion to roll up the sleeves and get the job done
Functional & Technical Skills
- Strong sales activity management experience
- Lead the sales team to achieve stretch targets
Required experience: Real Estate: 7 years
Required license or certification: Driving
Finance Analyst Dubai
A reputed consulting company in Dubai is currently looking for Chartered Financial Analyst with a minimum of 2 years working experience in a professional firm.
Assistant Relationship Manager Dubai
Assistant Relationship Manager – Corporate – Leading bank in the region
Location: Abu Dhabi base.
The profile what we are looking for is a male/ female candidate;
- UAE national with family book
- With minimum 3 yrs of Credit and financial analysis experience in a banking environment
- Thorough understanding of Credit risks
- Very good knowledge of the predominant industries in UAE
- Ability to handle Arabic and English language fluently(read and write)
Prometheus capital Finance Ltd. is an asset manager in the Dubai International Financial Centre and is looking for a junior institutional sales trader to join our growing Fixed Income Team. The individual will be joining our team in Dubai.
What we are looking for:
• Preferably Bachelors degree in Economics, Finance or similar
• Prior work experience of 1 year above and experience in sales will be an added advantage
• Knowledgeable in MS Office
• Fluent in English. Knowledge in other languages is a plus
• Self-starting, proactive attitude and motivated to learn and succeed
• Must be a Team player
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Keen interest in Financial Services and Capital Markets is an added advantage
You will be responsible for:
• Selling Emerging Markets fixed income securities to a broad range of financial institutions
• Covering Asset Managers, Hedge Funds, Bank Treasuries, and other financial institutions
• Building (your own) customer portfolio in the secondary fixed income market
• Being proactive and generating new client leads, while continuously expanding your network of clients
• Following key events in the international fixed income markets and using those to identify trading ideas to your clients
• Working within a team environment to generate trading opportunities and closing transactions
What we offer:
• A great starting point in the finance profession with a steep learning curve
• Strong focus on personal growth, knowledge and development
• International work environment
• Travelling opportunities
• Competitive remuneration and bonus structure
Business Development Managers Dubai
Business Development Executive
*Looking for Dynamic go getter sales person in the field of Rice and Spices.
*Having adequate experience in Rice with ability to travel and cover UAE and neighboring Countries.
*Good Communication in English, Arabic and Urdhu smart personality.
Experience : 3-5 yr
Salary : Negotiable based on skills and experience.
Business Development Manager Dubai
- Should be a Post Graduate / Engineering Graduate with min. 5+ years of experience in
Business Development for International market, MUST be from Engineering, Oil & Gas
- Experience in preparation of business plan
- Meeting new clients for business conversion
- Responsible to generate new clients / sales from GCC countries
- Coordination with Operations team to execute the requirements
- To travel other GCC countries (i.e. Oman, Kuwait, Qatar)
Candidate with UAE Driving license will be an added advantage.
The Client Relationship Agent (“CRA”) shall be responsible for the recruitment of new Principatus
Life policy holders.
The CRA shall seek qualified candidates and businesses that may be benefited from the products
offered by Principatus Life and its affiliates including, but not limited to, the Wealth Builder Life
The CRA shall be supervised by the Executive Vice President of Regional Annuity Management
and/or His or Her Assigns.
1. The CRA shall learn all aspects of the Principatus Wealth Builder Life Insurance product.
2. The CRA shall identify prospective clients to be benefited by the products of Principatus
Life. He or she shall contact these clients and shall establish quality relationships in order
to facilitate a potential product sale.
3. The CRA shall represent Principatus Life in a fashion that is completely and wholly
professional with a focus on excellent appearance, eloquent communication, sophisticated
understanding of private banking, and effective investment. The CRA shall communicate
an image of stability, power and performance at all times.
4. The CRA shall maintain excellent contact with each client and shall always maintain
punctuality and timely communication.
5. The CRA shall work toward the sale of the products of Principatus Life with each client,
taking into account the specific needs and requirements of each client. Upon the closure
of the sale, the CRA shall submit the proper documentation to Principatus Life.
6. The CRA shall maintain regular contact with his or her Direct Supervisor by means of email
, telephone or in-person means of communication and on a schedule set by the
7. The CRA shall attend all requested meetings and training sessions in order to maintain a
mastery of skill and product knowledge.
WORK ENVIRONMENT SUMMARY
The CRA shall be permitted to work from his or her home environment and according to his or
her own schedule. The CRA shall provide an update to his or her Direct Supervisor as requested
by the Direct Supervisor, but shall not be required to attend a daily meeting or to spend time in