Authority Jobs LTD
Credit analyst Dubai
We are looking for a professional Credit analyst to determine our customers’ creditworthiness. You will analyze financial data to assess the likelihood of a borrower honouring their financial obligations.
Project manager Qatar
VAM Systems is currently looking for Project Manager - Credit Risk Management for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Should have experience in Credit Risk Management
• Banking domain experience is a must
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems –Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Qatar.
Business Development Executive Dubai
Looking for Energetic, enthusiastic and well-organized candidate to fill the position of Business Development Executive having ability and desire for sales job with a confident and determined approach
• Display efficiency in gathering market data and customer info for generating new business
• Attending meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business and manage the sales cycle from start to finish.
• Maintaining on time delivery & follow up until Order Completion .
• Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements and providing customers with quotations upon discussing with the Team & Manager
• Review their own performance and aim at exceeding their targets.
Excellent Communication Skills in English , Hindi.
Effective time management skills.
Knowledge in Garment Manufacturing and Textile
Smart , Well Groomed & Presentable
Degree / Post Graduate
2-3 Yrs UAE experience preferably in Garment Sales, mainly Company Uniforms
UAE Driving License is mandatory
7,500 – 8,000 Dhs + Commission
client services officer Dubai
Business Development Manager Dubai
A very reputed and well established Coating Company in Dubai is in urgent need of an experienced Sales and Business Development Manager in the field of Powder Coating, Anti-Corrosion services, Spray Galvanising, Glass Lining, Blasting and Painting, Tank Cleaning etc.. The person should posses strong Sales and negotiation skills, high level local market knowledge, excellent inter personal skills, effective communication skills etc. Should hold a valid UAE driving license.Remuneration will depend on the experience. Interested person please apply
Business Development Specialist Dubai
The Business Development Specialist (BDS) is a multifunctional role designed to increase sales and enhance customer relationships. The BDS may be assigned responsibility for a portfolio of National Accounts and House Accounts, or support Territory Sales Managers’ assigned Accounts. The BDS is responsible for performing sales and customer service tasks in accordance with company business practices and in the professional manner required to build market share.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following. The Company reserves the right to add to, delete, change or modify the essential duties and responsibilities at any time. All work is to be completed with minimum supervision and in accordance with Company standards. Other duties may be assigned.
- The BDS provides exceptional service to all prospects and customers through various contact methods (phone, fax, mail, e-mail); manages relationships and supports the needs of customers to increase penetration and retention.
- Understands and supports company sales policies, procedures and sales culture to provide effective customer service.
- Supports our Sales Department by identifying warm leads from lost or potentially lost customers; Shares customer and market knowledge with TSMs and Sales Management.
- Prequalifies and follows up on new leads from outside 3rd party sources, incoming calls, referrals, new National Accounts and other methods.
- Conducts targeted campaigns to undercover reasons why a customer left; Schedules outbound calls to proactively engage customers and build relationships to ensure account retention.
- Maintains and develops relationships with customers and former customers with a set goal to retain or return to an active account.
- Identify and communicate potential customer needs or opportunities to appropriate department.
- Consistent use of suggestive selling techniques, special products, and services promotions.
- Promote the benefits of the company; Knowledgeable of company’s full product offering and service capabilities.
- Provide technical assistance for external customers and internal associates.
- Demonstrate proficient use of all job support tools.
- Adhere to business policies as defined by management.
- Select and process mailings to customers, e.g., product literature, specifications, MSDS sheets, catalogs, promotional flyers, and other available materials.
- Remains current on conditions regarding products and product updates through available resources.
- Completes new account paperwork accurately and submit in a timely fashion.
- Serves as a dedicated inside support representative for agreed upon customers within the region.
- Address inbound inquires for accounts related to product information, sales/billing information and delivery or other issues or refer as appropriate.
- Establish contract pricing in collaboration with the Sales Manager or TSM.
- Address pricing or billing questions and RMA’s.
- Assist ‘time sensitive’ situations with OSP’s, new account set-up, new products.
- Assist with operational or delivery requests.
Banking support specialist Qatar
VAM Systems is currently looking for Banking Application Support Specialist for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set Required:
• Experience in banking applications, mainly teller and core banking.
• Should have experience in Business analysis and system analysis.
• Experience in Windows Server and SQL server.
• Diagnosing and Troubleshooting
• Arabic speaker is must.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Qatar.
Accounts Executive Dubai
Prepare reconciliations of Bank statement, Account payable and Account receivable periodically and report if any discrepancies found
Prepare and review revenue, expense, invoices, and other accounting documents.
Preparation of audit schedules & Liaison work with internal and external auditors,
Liaison with banks, customers & vendors for LC related issues.
Ensure all payments to suppliers, staff, and other external parties are made according to company policies and procedures.
Handling & processing of payroll with entries as per UAE labor laws.
Analyze and review of ledger scrutiny.
Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Strong analytical and communication skills
Five or more years of relevant accounting experience in UAE
Proficient in ERP.