New Business Manager Dubai
1) Visit potential customers for new business
2) Provide customers with quotations
3) Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
4) Gather market and customer information and 5.provide feedback on buying trends
5) Represent your organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
6) Identify new markets and business opportunities
7) Record sales and send copies to the sales office and review your own sales performance
8) Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies
9) Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
10) Looking at competitors marketing strategies and organising public relations events or product exhibitions
11) Liaising with events coordinators to maximise visibility at conferences, receptions and exhibitions, including compiling product and literature lists to display or demonstrate
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED SKILLS
* Bachelor\'s degree in Business Management or any related discipline
* 3-5 years working experience
* Must be good with customer service skills
* Must be trustworthy and self-disciplined
* Good Strategic Planning and Management Skills
* Excellent organisational and time management skills
* Good teamwork skills
* Communication skills
* Adaptability, Creativity, Commercial awareness Skills
* Numerical skills and IT skills
Recovery officer Dubai
Your main duties will include:
• Dealing with internal queries about payments, ensuring customers pay on time.
• Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner.
• Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales.
• Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity.
• Regularly making contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary.
• Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness.
• Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries.
• Undertake account reconciliations as required.
• Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required.
• Send out monthly client statements/letters as may be agreed from time to time.
• Develop the credit management capability within the practice.
• Other duties as delegated from time to time by the Finance Manager or CFO or any other person designated in their absence.
Required Skills & Abilities
• You'll need to be firm and organized to work in credit control.
• Good team management skills.
• The ability to work in a team and individually.
• Sound decision-making.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good attention to detail.
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Good business judgment.
Client Relations Manager for our UAE operations with the following skill set :
Skill Set required:
8+ years of experience in Sales/Account Management in UAE (preferably in Dubai or Sharjah)
Extensive understanding of local market for increasing sales irrespective of medium and large accounts
The candidate must have IT solution sales experience in dealing with major accounts (both public and private) in the UAE.
Prior experience in Staffing Service / Professional Service industry would be an added advantage
Responsible for identification of prospective clients, new growth opportunities, generating new leads and converting them to revenue
Leverage existing relationships and network to create new business
The candidate should be involved in client acquisition and developing client relationships
Able to handle a team of Client Relations Executives and assist them in closing deals
Should have thorough understanding of channel led sales processes, techniques
Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills
Should you be interested in the above opportunity,
Compliance manager Dubai
Based in Dubai, Optima LLC is a renowned brokerage company specializing in insurance products.
Due to business growth there is an immediate requirement for an experienced Assistant Manager Compliance to join the business.
The Assistant Manager Compliance will support the Head of Finance & Operations in managing the company’s Compliance function
This will include:
• Develop, implement and monitor controls to ensure the business complies with corporate, legal and regulatory requirements
• Evaluate & determine the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
• Develop and implement the company’s Compliance policies & procedures keeping them upto date with latest corporate, legal and regulatory guidelines
• Identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues and prevent violations of compliance guidelines and internal policies
• Assess the company’s business objectives to identify possible compliance risks
• Review the work of business functions periodically to identify compliance issues and training opportunities
• Prepare and submit management reports periodically
• Ensure timely submission of legal & regulatory reporting requirements
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
• Experience of working within a regulatory risk and compliance function of an Insurance entity
• In-depth knowledge of Insurance Compliance and regulatory requirements for the insurance business
• Must be comfortable saying “no” when necessary and be result-oriented.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic is a must
If you wish to learn more about this Assistant Compliance Manager vacancy and think you demonstrate the required skills and experience, then please apply now and send your resume , following the below instructions:
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Executive.
* Must have UAE bank or agency experience in collections, recovery or remedial work within finance.
* Must be able to generate active leads, and be able to close deals consistently.
* Be prepared, when needed to source business outside, meeting clients and attending business meetings for said prospective opportunities for the company.
* The prospective candidate needs to be driven, positive, presentable and carry themselves in a professional manner.
* It is also important that the prospective candidate be able to build key relationships for the business.
Client Servicing & Business Development Executive Dubai
Looking for a dynamic and highly energetic personality that can work under minimal supervision and take care of all the media and advertising needs of our prestigious clients.
What you must posses :
- Advertising or Media background a must
- Quick thinker
- problem solver
- Extremely Organized
- track record of sales growth through persuasion and good client servicing skills.
- Ability to approach and bring new clients.
- have good relations with media industry in UAE
Start date : Immediate
Gulf Oasis Manpower Supply
Bussiness Development Manager Dubai
leading manpower supply company based in Abu Dhabi is looking to Hire a Business Development manager for their Oil & Gas operations. Looking for Arabic National with experience in the similar field.
- Commendable experience in the similar field.
- Salary Negotiable with commission.
Interested candidates please send in yout CVs
Credit officer Dubai
Job description: Job Description and Requirements
Knowledge of handling credit insurances
Background of trading and distribution credit control is appropriate but not mandatory
Setting up of the highly integrated credit control system for distribution industry
Taking ownership and full responsibility of receivables and its recovery proceeds
Proposing credit limit to management on new customer account after review, customer’s credit worthiness/market reputation through third party verification
Generate receivable ageing report and monitor all past dues are collected on the agreed credit terms
Meet debt collection targets set by the finance head
Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email ,letter and personal visits within agreed timescale
Ensure monthly statements are prepared and send to customers on time
occasional customer visits if necessary to expedite the settlements
Handle disputed invoices and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms
Propose write off of irrecoverable debts
Monitor the credit notes for returned goods / discount