Business Development Managers Dubai
Business Development Executive
*Looking for Dynamic go getter sales person in the field of Rice and Spices.
*Having adequate experience in Rice with ability to travel and cover UAE and neighboring Countries.
*Good Communication in English, Arabic and Urdhu smart personality.
Experience : 3-5 yr
Salary : Negotiable based on skills and experience.
Business Development Manager Dubai
- Should be a Post Graduate / Engineering Graduate with min. 5+ years of experience in
Business Development for International market, MUST be from Engineering, Oil & Gas
- Experience in preparation of business plan
- Meeting new clients for business conversion
- Responsible to generate new clients / sales from GCC countries
- Coordination with Operations team to execute the requirements
- To travel other GCC countries (i.e. Oman, Kuwait, Qatar)
Candidate with UAE Driving license will be an added advantage.
The Client Relationship Agent (“CRA”) shall be responsible for the recruitment of new Principatus
Life policy holders.
The CRA shall seek qualified candidates and businesses that may be benefited from the products
offered by Principatus Life and its affiliates including, but not limited to, the Wealth Builder Life
The CRA shall be supervised by the Executive Vice President of Regional Annuity Management
and/or His or Her Assigns.
1. The CRA shall learn all aspects of the Principatus Wealth Builder Life Insurance product.
2. The CRA shall identify prospective clients to be benefited by the products of Principatus
Life. He or she shall contact these clients and shall establish quality relationships in order
to facilitate a potential product sale.
3. The CRA shall represent Principatus Life in a fashion that is completely and wholly
professional with a focus on excellent appearance, eloquent communication, sophisticated
understanding of private banking, and effective investment. The CRA shall communicate
an image of stability, power and performance at all times.
4. The CRA shall maintain excellent contact with each client and shall always maintain
punctuality and timely communication.
5. The CRA shall work toward the sale of the products of Principatus Life with each client,
taking into account the specific needs and requirements of each client. Upon the closure
of the sale, the CRA shall submit the proper documentation to Principatus Life.
6. The CRA shall maintain regular contact with his or her Direct Supervisor by means of email
, telephone or in-person means of communication and on a schedule set by the
7. The CRA shall attend all requested meetings and training sessions in order to maintain a
mastery of skill and product knowledge.
WORK ENVIRONMENT SUMMARY
The CRA shall be permitted to work from his or her home environment and according to his or
her own schedule. The CRA shall provide an update to his or her Direct Supervisor as requested
by the Direct Supervisor, but shall not be required to attend a daily meeting or to spend time in
Business Dveopment Manager Dubai
Your primary role as a Business Development Specialist is to prospect for new clients by networking, meeting, cold calling, or other means of generating interest from potential clients. You must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company. You must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. Strategic planning is a key part of your job, since it is your responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming in to the company. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services Data Direct provides, and our competitors.
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
• Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders.
• Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
• Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
• Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
• Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
• Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
• Business Development Planning
• Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
Finance Advisors Dubai
NCCS ADS is dynamic company with a sound understanding of numbers and profound interest in financial markets around the globe. Qualified individuals will be selling a broad range of financial products and services to a diverse international client base and shall develop their own book of clients.
After training program, successful candidates will develop and implement sales strategies designed to increase sales of products and services offered by NCCS ADS IN GCC. They will initiate sales activity and proactive sales calls with targeted audience of retail and institutional clients as well as introducing partners. Further, they will provide support for recruiting, retention and development of clients and partners.
Active interest towards capital markets and trading
Good understanding of global financial markets trends
Personal interest in trading, portfolio management and/or investments
Good level of comfort in using computer applications, trading platforms
Technical analysis knowledge and/or experience a plus
Strong customer orientation
Ability to learn new systems and instruments
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to conduct one on one meetings with customers.
Ability to form and maintain effective relations with people and customers
Excellent command of English both written and spoken
Arabic speakers preferred
IBS International General Trading LLC
Commercial Manager Dubai
Job Type: Full Time
Location: New Deira Building, Banyas St., Al Ras, Dubai, UAE
Expected Salary: Negotiable
Job Description: A commercial manager plays a very important role in planning commercial activities of the business based on the changing trends of the market. A high level of analytical mind is required for the job since the manager has to analyze the market scenario and a good foresight in order to plan company’s commercial policies. The efficiency and performance of the company often depends on the policies formulated by a commercial manager. It is a very responsible position and often involves a high level of stress. The scope of the job is very vast since he needs to oversee all aspects of commercial activities ranging from marketing management to employee management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Negotiating commercial contracts related to amassing of assets, trade activities, partnerships, lease agreements and all other related commercial activities
· Managing crisis in the company such as accidents, huge losses and a drop in sales
· Managing and overseeing the finances involved in commercial activities
· Preparing optimum budgets for the commercial sector while keeping within the overall budget of the company
· Managing staff
· Understanding the market scenario and applying the changes in trends to the production of the company
· Keeping track of the international happenings so as to accurately predict the trends of the market
· Keeping track on company profits and reviewing situations whenever there is a dip
· Taking part in high level meetings of the company and formulating long term policies
· Taking active part in project planning activities
Education, Training and Qualifications:
· Studying business management is the basic requisite for the job. Experience is of major importance. Applicants are required to have worked in market research, sales and marketing and administration departments in order to qualify for the job. He should have strong public relation skills and must be trained in the use of computer software required for commercial planning and management.
· The most preferred degrees are bachelors in sale and marketing, economics, public relations or business management. They are supposed to have experience of work in administrative side of a company since planning is a basic function of the job.
Skills and Specifications:
· Excellent analysis and observation skills
· Excellent management skills
· Good communications and leadership qualities
· Sound knowledge regarding all aspects of a company
· Excellent negotiation and decision making skills
· At list 5 years of experience in the same field.
Business development manager Dubai
EXPERIENCED business development manager (preferably with UAE driving license), Being blessed with strong business ties and professional relationship with
local government agencies, landlords, banks, free zone entities and local knowhow to support our trading business.
- Need to apply only if you meet the conditions mentioned.
- Minimum 3 years of UAE experience ( in Business set up / Intellectual
property registration )
- Proven track record of meeting monthly target.
- Must be ready to work towards target on Monthly basis.
- Male/ Female
Business Manager Dubai
Orion Group of Companies, a leading global trading and real-estate investments conglomerate headquartered in Dubai, seeks a seasoned professional with extensive experience in business management and administration of group’s activities, proficient in Accounting, legal and financial management aspects.
Indian Chartered Accountant above 40 years, with proven leadership, analytical, verbal and written (English & Hindi) communication skills, will be preferable.
Applications along with CVs should be submitted