Project Manager Dubai
The successful incumbent will be responsible for planning, directing and coordinating the activities of large or smaller sized technology projects to ensure that all the goals are accomplished.
4+ years IT Project Management experience
Project Management Certification
Experience in Stakeholder and Vendor Management
Experience in the Project Management of large scale ERP type solution deployments
Business Analysis Experience
Expert knowledge of Development Methodologies
Project Management Diploma is an advantageDuties and Responsibilities:
Develop Project plans specifying goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, identification of risk, contingency plans and allocation of resources
Formulates technical scope and objectives of project
Directs the activities of Project Personnel to ensure Project progress on schedule, within budget.
Establishes standards and procedures for Project reporting and documentation.
Reviews status reports prepared by Project Personnel and modifies schedules and plans
Prepares Project status reports and keeps management, clients informed of Project status and related issues.
Business development manager Dubai
We are looking to hire a Business Development Manager/ Consultant for Eco Marine Global FZC. Below are the job requirements.
1 - Must have own car and valid UAE driving license.
2 - 5 to 10 Years of Business Development Experience.
3 - Must have knowledge of Yachting Industry specifically Catamarans.
4 - Must have Solar Industry knowledge.
5 - Demonstrable experience required for the sales of luxury Yachts.
6 - Quick learner.
7 - Excellent salesmanship required.
Relationship Officer Dubai
Our client a large local bank is hiring "Relationship Officer - Multi Product" :
- min. 1 Year experience in UAE is a must in selling credit cards & personal loan .
- Must have 3-6 months bank statements reflecting incentives.
- You must be high performer & self driven individual.
Prometheus capital Finance Ltd. is an asset manager in the Dubai International Financial Centre and is looking for a junior institutional sales trader to join our growing Fixed Income Team. The individual will be joining our team in Dubai.
What we are looking for:
• Preferably Bachelors degree in Economics, Finance or similar
• Prior work experience of 1 year above and experience in sales will be an added advantage
• Knowledgeable in MS Office
• Fluent in English. Knowledge in other languages is a plus
• Self-starting, proactive attitude and motivated to learn and succeed
• Must be a Team player
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Keen interest in Financial Services and Capital Markets is an added advantage
You will be responsible for:
• Selling Emerging Markets fixed income securities to a broad range of financial institutions
• Covering Asset Managers, Hedge Funds, Bank Treasuries, and other financial institutions
• Building (your own) customer portfolio in the secondary fixed income market
• Being proactive and generating new client leads, while continuously expanding your network of clients
• Following key events in the international fixed income markets and using those to identify trading ideas to your clients
• Working within a team environment to generate trading opportunities and closing transactions
What we offer:
• A great starting point in the finance profession with a steep learning curve
• Strong focus on personal growth, knowledge and development
• International work environment
• Travelling opportunities
• Competitive remuneration and bonus structure
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Manager - Dubai
What could be more exciting than working for a global Travel Retail Design and Project Management Company 100% dedicated to duty-free retail? We produce beautiful retail stores, retail displays and instore campaigns for travel retail environments everywhere in the world.
We are currently looking for a Talented, Ambitious and Energetic Individual to become one of our Business Development Managers to join our Global Team and to help successfully grow and expand our clientele.
As a Business Development Manager you will be that pivotal person at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy, with a goal to drive sustainable growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships.
What we are looking for:
• Dynamic and personable candidate with vast experience working with and managing global brands.
• Someone who can demonstrate experience of the Asia Pacific retail marketing industry, preferably with experience in Travel Retail.
• A keen interest in working with premium and luxury products; and a passion for sales with a genuine interest in providing a unique & exciting shopping experience for our customers
• Retail sales experience would be a strong advantage however it really is all about having the right attitude, drive and potential to develop relevant skills
• The ability to communicate convincingly and with confidence goes without saying
• And, exceptional presentation and a professional approach top it off!
• You will play a key role in aligning sales and marketing strategies in order to maximise revenue.
• Team Player who is willing to go above and beyond to exceed our clients’ expectations!!
What we need:
• At least 5 years’ proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
• Demonstrated proven sales track record
• Experience in customer support is a plus
• Proficiency in English
• Market knowledge
Business Manager Dubai
Orion Group of Companies, a leading global trading and real-estate investments conglomerate headquartered in Dubai, seeks a seasoned professional with extensive experience in business management and administration of group’s activities, proficient in Accounting, legal and financial management aspects.
Indian Chartered Accountant above 40 years, with proven leadership, analytical, verbal and written (English & Hindi) communication skills, will be preferable.
Applications along with CVs should be submitted
Banking officer Dubai
Banking Officer Dubai
Banking officer wanted for a banking institute in dubai, you will deal with high net worth customers to help them open , close and move accounts, you will have previous banking experience and a degree in finance or related
This is a 5 years contract position with the possibility to renew for another 4 years, 9 years in all, if you are interested to make the move, please apply, we offer a great package
Business Development Manager Dubai
- Should be a Post Graduate / Engineering Graduate with min. 5+ years of experience in
Business Development for International market, MUST be from Engineering, Oil & Gas
- Experience in preparation of business plan
- Meeting new clients for business conversion
- Responsible to generate new clients / sales from GCC countries
- Coordination with Operations team to execute the requirements
- To travel other GCC countries (i.e. Oman, Kuwait, Qatar)
Candidate with UAE Driving license will be an added advantage.