Business Development Manager Dubai
Our client is one of the leading offshore dredging companies in the Middle East. Located in the United Arab Emirates, our client acts in the Gulf Region, in India and beyond. The aggressive expansion course of our client brings it with it that numerous positions are to be filled in over the coming months. Attractive salary packages and an interesting field of activities in a multinational environment makes the client one of the most sought after employers in the region.
Description of Activities and Key Responsibilities
· He needs to ensure monitoring and reporting on organic and new growth business opportunities
· Ensure gathering and distribution of relevant market intelligence
· Ensure in depth analysis of current trends and opportunities
· Develop strategic forecast based on market and competition intelligence
· Liaise with other departments in maintaining contacts with existing and potential customers
· Ensure a clear insight in financial, technical and commercial date of competitors
· In collaboration with team ensure timely and relevant lead identification
Educational Qualifications & Certificates
· Bachelor degree in business administration
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in marine dredging
· English in verbal and writing
· Arabic preferred
· Any other language is an asset
· Microsoft Office
132.000 US$ packaged income (including monthly salary, housing allowance and transportation allowance).
Extra support is given like: Education Allowance for up to 3 children between 3.5 and 19 years of age, air tickets for wife and up to 3 children.
Credit officer Dubai
Strong background in Export Letter of Credit
• 5-10 years of experience in Export Letter of Credit
• Responsible for handling complex shipments by land/Sea/Air including Arranging transportation from origin to final destination
• Export L/C review and negotiation, proficient in MS Office
• Very Good Communication skills fluent English
Banking Supervisor Dubai
As a Banker, our key role is to assist Customers in need of Financial Services. it also involves assisting Clients in Managing their accounts, entails of recording of all the payment to and from the accounts and balancing bank records and keeping all their financial history for future purposes is one of the bank's Policy. also the need of explaining to client the benefit, terms and conditions of a Product they wanted to get and the services that the bank offer.customer service is our number one priority
Finance Professional Dubai
Job description: Urgent requirement for one of the leading company which are in to Hospitality , please find the detail below :
Job Profile : Senior Level (Finance)
Job Location : Dubai
Experience : 12 years to 20 years
Must having the Experience in Amusement Parks / Theme Parks / Entertainment Industry ..
Job Type : Permanent
Qualification : C.A / MBA (Finance)
Interested candidate can send their CV
Business Manager Dubai
Orion Group of Companies, a leading global trading and real-estate investments conglomerate headquartered in Dubai, seeks a seasoned professional with extensive experience in business management and administration of group’s activities, proficient in Accounting, legal and financial management aspects.
Indian Chartered Accountant above 40 years, with proven leadership, analytical, verbal and written (English & Hindi) communication skills, will be preferable.
Applications along with CVs should be submitted
Business Development Manager Dubai
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for leading the growth of sales and developing new business sales opportunities through existing and new retail client.
The BDM will be responsible for maximizing all sales opportunities, proactively create new opportunities and achieve sales targets. A strong focus will be on developing and managing relationships with clients and suppliers, working with them on business growth opportunities beneficial to all parties.
Key Accountabilities Business Development and Planning
1. Maximize, promote and expand the awareness of the business.
2. Create and implement annual business development plans in the Region of responsibility to increase revenue results.
3. Generate Sales & promotions in coordination with corporate goals and strategies.
4. Pro-actively identify new and different business opportunities to provide increased sales.
5. Conduct, coordinate and attend Industry events including Educational Training Seminars, Webinars, and Tradeshows. Participate in destination conferences.
1. Bachelor’s Degree or 5+ years equivalent work experience in a sales/marketing capacity
2. Participation in key industry organizations
3. Proven track record in managing a successful large territory
4. Premier presentation skills, both written and verbal, strong listening skills.
5. Sales and Business acumen
6. Proven analytical skills. Ability to analyze ROI effectively and present a clear business case.
7. Successful rapport and relationship building at commercial level
8. In-depth knowledge of industry Familiarity with wellness market.
9. Ability to work with minimal supervision
10. Proven innovative and creative problem solving and selling skills
11. Possess flexibility and adaptability skills
12. Results driven
13. Successful strategic Sales Plan compilation and execution
14. Project management, problem-solving, organizational and planning skills
15. Strong Microsoft office suite skills; outlook, word, excel and power point
16. timely expense reporting required.
17. Experience managing and working within a set budget
18. Proven Success growing revenue and market share in a specified territory
19. Demonstrated successful creative problem solving
20.Team Player, willing to assist Sales team colleagues with job-related responsibilities, including events, shows, education.
Ability to speak Arabic a plus.
Interested candidates can apply with updated resume.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide administration support to the company. Assisting with the overall administration of the Company activities. Will be primarily involved in the supervision and support of staff providing multi- faceted personnel and administrative services, but will also involve an element of self-contained generalist or specialist expertise so that specific activities can be undertaken independently and problems resolved without referral to management.
Business Development Manager Dubai
A leading company based in Dubai and Saudi Arabia is looking for Business Development / Projects Manager with at least 6-8 years experience in UAE. Candidate must have Bachelors or Masters Degree, must have 5-6 years UAE experience in Business Development & Sales. He/ She must have experience handling project for Security System CCTV Access control and Low current system able to lead and manage projects within the time frame, can deal with the client and consultant up to finalization and closing of the projects. Driving license is essential. salary is negotiable
Finance Advisors Dubai
NCCS ADS is dynamic company with a sound understanding of numbers and profound interest in financial markets around the globe. Qualified individuals will be selling a broad range of financial products and services to a diverse international client base and shall develop their own book of clients.
After training program, successful candidates will develop and implement sales strategies designed to increase sales of products and services offered by NCCS ADS IN GCC. They will initiate sales activity and proactive sales calls with targeted audience of retail and institutional clients as well as introducing partners. Further, they will provide support for recruiting, retention and development of clients and partners.
Active interest towards capital markets and trading
Good understanding of global financial markets trends
Personal interest in trading, portfolio management and/or investments
Good level of comfort in using computer applications, trading platforms
Technical analysis knowledge and/or experience a plus
Strong customer orientation
Ability to learn new systems and instruments
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to conduct one on one meetings with customers.
Ability to form and maintain effective relations with people and customers
Excellent command of English both written and spoken
Arabic speakers preferred