Finance Planner Dubai
Plan budget, develop and implement marketing plans to meet business objective
• Maintain and assist in the creation of marketing program plans, as assigned.
• Develop solid working relationships with other members of the business unit and with other departments.
• Identify business potential and upkeeps close contact with former and potential client through personal visit, phone calls and correspondence in view of entering into contracts with them.
• Accomplish goals and to adhere to quota as set out in the marketing plan
• Financial Planning and Strategy & has Marketing Concepts
•Understanding the Customers & Build Client Relationships
Compliance manager Dubai
Based in Dubai, Optima LLC is a renowned brokerage company specializing in insurance products.
Due to business growth there is an immediate requirement for an experienced Assistant Manager Compliance to join the business.
The Assistant Manager Compliance will support the Head of Finance & Operations in managing the company’s Compliance function
This will include:
• Develop, implement and monitor controls to ensure the business complies with corporate, legal and regulatory requirements
• Evaluate & determine the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
• Develop and implement the company’s Compliance policies & procedures keeping them upto date with latest corporate, legal and regulatory guidelines
• Identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues and prevent violations of compliance guidelines and internal policies
• Assess the company’s business objectives to identify possible compliance risks
• Review the work of business functions periodically to identify compliance issues and training opportunities
• Prepare and submit management reports periodically
• Ensure timely submission of legal & regulatory reporting requirements
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
• Experience of working within a regulatory risk and compliance function of an Insurance entity
• In-depth knowledge of Insurance Compliance and regulatory requirements for the insurance business
• Must be comfortable saying “no” when necessary and be result-oriented.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic is a must
If you wish to learn more about this Assistant Compliance Manager vacancy and think you demonstrate the required skills and experience, then please apply now and send your resume , following the below instructions:
Finance manager Dubai
Finance Manager Dubai
My client a dynamic fashion retailer is looking to secure a new Finance Manager to work out of their new offices . Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will be responsible for running the entire finance function for the company including management reporting, payroll, reconciliations, budgeting and forecasting, stock control and reporting and ad hoc projects.
To be successful in this role you will have completed your CA/CPA qualification. You will come from a retail or wholesale background with a solid understanding of stock and product costing. You will be able to hit the ground running and have the communication and inter-personal skills to be part of the senior management team and a key point of liaison with the suppliers and warehouse staff.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your strategic financial ability as this business is rapidly growing. On offer is a challenging hands on role where you can make your mark.
Business Development Manager Dubai
Business Development Manager Qualification: Any Graduation Experience: Min 5 to 6 years in retail organization business development. (Candidates should have experience in Dubai) Should have experience of sourcing properties for showrooms. Should have local Market Exposure. Should have experience in dealing with vendors. Responsibilities: • To Identify potential properties for Showroom Setup • To Work with the legal team for legal opinion on the property before final confirmation. • Negotiate for the best rental for the property in the specified location. • Track on the opportunities in new markets. Good communication in English & Local languages. Food & Accommodation is free. Location: Dubai Salary: Dhs.6500 to 8000/- For further details please contact with us.
Finance analyst Dubai
We have vacancies in investments sector for Sales Executives and Team Leaders for investments company offering fiannce products (Forex, stocks).
• Initial screening of customers.
• Providing neat, accurate, and complete documentation required for each products sold
• To achieve or exceed assigned sales targets and perform within service standard
•Selling the retail facilities, services and products of all types to reach the sales goals placed by the Line Manager.
• Managing client relationships and executing clients’ transactions, ensuring and that client have access to up-to-date market and pricing information
• Minimum of 1 year UAE bank or other financial company experience
• Minimum 1 year experience in selling relevant banking/financial products.
• Ability to develop and manage personal relationship at all levels.
• Excellent knowledge of banking/financial product selling policies
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent management skills.
• Open to all nationality
Commercial Manager Dubai
Your objectives will be to ensure the functioning and organization of everyday Commercial area of business.
Mission: receiving and making calls, organizing commercial agendas,Appointment-making for the development quotes, entering and sending quotes to customers, customer visits.
• You have a good interpersonal skills
• you assimilate and you adapt quickly
• Dynamic, motivated
• Good presentation
• Good knowledge of microsoft office, internet.
If you are looking for an exciting job, send your application
Banking Positions Dubai
Job description: LEADING Banks in Dubai and Abu Dhabi Hiring!!
Vacancies - 10
1.Personal Loan Sales Executives
2.Credit Card Sales Executives
Banking Experience Is Mandatory.
Exp - (1-4) years of experience.
(Minimum of 1 year completion in the current company)
UAE experience is Mandatory.
Corporate Administrator Dubai
Corporate Administrator Vacancy reference #: 2015270102 Place of work: Dubai, UAE Starting date: November 2013 Salary: competitive, worthy of applicant’s experience and capabilities Key characteristics of the successful applicant: - Fluent knowledge English and Arabic (both oral and written); - Experience in Corporate administration - Certified or partially certified for ICSA/COFA - Business literate, knowledge of corporate documents - Initiative, ability to work independently - Advanced computer literacy - Readiness to work in a small but fast growing company - Knowledge of basic accounting will be considered as an advantage Interested candidates should fill in the application form