Banking support specialist Qatar
VAM Systems is currently looking for Banking Application Support Specialist for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set Required:
• Experience in banking applications, mainly teller and core banking.
• Should have experience in Business analysis and system analysis.
• Experience in Windows Server and SQL server.
• Diagnosing and Troubleshooting
• Arabic speaker is must.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Qatar.
Compliance Officer Dubai
Name: DAY EXCHANGE LLC
• Carrying out the compliance function of the organization to ensure the day to day functions are adhering to the CBUAE/UAE governmental regulation and law in the absence of Compliance manager.
• Assisting the administration of compliance monitoring and compliance on-boarding functions including KYC and Customer Due Diligence.
• Receive Internal Suspicious Transaction Reports (ISTR) from branches, investigate and report and filing of Suspicious Transaction Report(STR) to Compliance Manager or to CBUAE in the absence of Manager, if required.
• Correctly filing with the CBUAE any periodic reports required by them
• Monitoring and testing of transactions. Monitoring trade-based money laundering. Tracing structured transactions. Investigate research and take action for the exceptions for name clearance and monitoring of payment transactions. Maintain appropriate records and arrange monitoring of suspect accounts periodically.
• Assisting periodical training to entire staffs of the organization.
• Advise the business regarding the AML aspects in relation to the development of new products/services in new and existing markets.
• Assist and monitor the performance of the AML Compliance Program and relates activities on a continuing basis, taking appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness.
• Should be familiar with branch operations.
• Review and address AML and watch list and alerts. Update the Blacklists on regular basis.
• Liaison with the compliance department of the correspondent bankers and satisfactorily answer any queries posed.
• Other duties as assigned in absence of compliance manager.
Branch Manager Dubai
New branch opening in Dubai has an opening for branch manager, you will have 6 plus years banking experience and a related degree, you will also have experience managing staff , the salary is negotiable
Recovery officer Dubai
Your main duties will include:
• Dealing with internal queries about payments, ensuring customers pay on time.
• Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner.
• Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales.
• Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity.
• Regularly making contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary.
• Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness.
• Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries.
• Undertake account reconciliations as required.
• Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required.
• Send out monthly client statements/letters as may be agreed from time to time.
• Develop the credit management capability within the practice.
• Other duties as delegated from time to time by the Finance Manager or CFO or any other person designated in their absence.
Required Skills & Abilities
• You'll need to be firm and organized to work in credit control.
• Good team management skills.
• The ability to work in a team and individually.
• Sound decision-making.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good attention to detail.
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Good business judgment.
Business development manager Dubai
Fm technical services
Country: United Arab Emirates
Job description: Business Development Manager
- Identify and sell interiors and design solutions to existing and new clients.
- Build long-term relationships with strategic clients and partners.
- Meet and exceed pre-agreed sales targets.
- Help in creating and implementing the sales business plan.
- Manage sales activities.
- Acquire key information about potential projects.
- Negotiate and initiate contracts with customers for products and services.
- Develop potential customer lists to develop new sales opportunities.
- Prepare sales reports.
- Manage all communication with the existing client to maintain a long term relationship.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Interior Fit Out Field.
Send your Updated Resume
Job description: VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for SME -Treasury for one of its clients which is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company in Qatar with the following terms and conditions.
1. Role Objective
• SME who will act as Technical SME for BAU and functional resource for CRs.
• Ensure that the Treasury systems are maintained, the processes in place are robust, and identify any weaknesses in controls
• Work extensively on the development and enhancement of the current TMS (Kondor+).
• Work alongside the Treasury Systems Manager to ensure data integrity and completeness of core system data
• Pro-actively resolve issues in a timely manner
• Ensure appropriate governance is in place for changes and enhancements that are made to the Treasury infrastructure
• Work on new projects and initiatives related to T&I – TMS replacement, Deal tracker systems, Thomson Reuters Enterprise Platform, Networks optimization etc.
Competencies, Knowledge and Experience
• University graduate with a degree preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or similar. A good working knowledge about banking regulations, financial statements, taxes, and financial planning is an added advantage.
• 5-7 years of experience in the BFS domain predominately supporting T&I projects, business analysis or business strategic planning.
• Sound knowledge of the Banking domain especially of the Treasury products
• Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills who can apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving
• Strong understanding of basic system engineering, information risk and security guidelines, and architecture standardsâ€¯;
• Understanding of systems engineering concepts
• Modeling techniques and methods
• Banking applications
• Understanding of various software development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic (preferred)
• Familiar with specific accounting and other financial software as well as Microsoft Office applications, such as PowerPoint to make necessary presentations
• Deep understanding of the IT landscape in the functional area
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities:
• 5-7 years of functional experience working with Treasury Management Systems with increased responsibility in a multinational or banking organization;
• Experience within Treasury Middle & Back Office – accounting for financial transactions, deal Confirmations, Risk Management and Reporting etc.
• Experience working and maintaining a TMS is essential (hands on with KONDOR+ system, knowledge of other systems like Murex, Calypso is desired)
• Experience working with Banking/Financial Platforms related to treasury TR, SAXO platform, Bloomberg Understanding of SQL/SAS/Python is desirable
• Consulting with business unit management, from an IT perspective, to help identify and improve business system needs
• Act as an innovation catalyst for Treasury Solutions, understand market trends for new technologies, tools & ways of working;
• Interact with Treasury business users to identify Business requirements and transform into initiatives;
• Act as SPOC and support the analysis and resolution of T&I issues as part of Sustain, Validate Functional Design, Execute Tests, approve changes;
Job description: Urgently Require a candidate for a full time oppurtunity with a mininum of 1 year experience as a CASHIER in sharjah and Abu Dhabi
Assists in performing general ledger accounting functions as needed and/or assigned for the purpose of ensuring that department functions are completed in an accurate and timely manner
• Ability to work independently and in a team oriented environment
• Filing and records of cash reports
• Handle cash transactions i.e: cash collection, maintaining records, and safeguarding, depositing of money etc
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by Management
• Must have excellent cash handling skills evidenced by no overages and shortages.
• Maintain accounting documents and records, ensuring all files are up to date
• Prepare General Cashier Daily Report & submit to Manager’s
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by Management
• Must have ability to work with less supervision.
• Strong MS Office skills and familiarity with electronic equipment (e.g. cash register, scanners, money counters etc)
This person is responsible for designing, managing and negotiating insurance strategies for existing clients and prospects in the EB Segment. The Broker will be the main representation of our clients in the insurance marketplace, and with that, are accountable for the placement of the insured’s program in a manner that is accretive to all parties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Aggressively negotiate premiums, coverage enhancements, commissions, and existing coverages with carriers.
• Provide a thorough review and analysis of renewal information; including but not limited to, coverage, limits, loss history, and exposures
• Responsible for leading marketing strategy and proposal review meetings with Head of EB to correspond with client presentation dates.
• Create innovative placement approaches to meet and exceed client expectations.
• Create and analyze comparisons of carrier quotes to demonstrate value and thoroughness for clients; make recommendations where needed
• Deliver market intelligence for strategy meetings and utilize available resources throughout the marketing process.
• Address client needs by identifying coverage gaps and highlighting new coverage opportunities for comprehensive program placements
• Provide thorough communication with all EB team members, carriers, throughout the duration of each placement
• Bind coverage and create and submit carrier binders/documents
• Responsible for maintaining and building strong carrier and Client relationships
• Keep informed of changing insurance and risk market conditions. Communicate changes and/or updates to Service Team members as they relate to pertinent classes of business
• Understand and comply with UIB client management requirements
• Ability to complete business travel for client visits and carrier visits, and/or advanced skill training on a limited basis.
• Collaborate and communicate with other client services teams, to smoothly and efficiently complete joint work/process steps/etc.
• Maintain performance to applicable Client Service and Placement standards and/or metrics
• Manage client day to day operational functionalities