Risk Manager Dubai
Risk Manager SYSTRA Saudi Arabia The Role - The objective of Risk Management is to assist the Program Team in the successful achievement of the Program objectives by: - Comprehensively identifying Risks that might impact on the achievement of the Program Objectives - Accurately assessing the potential impacts of the identified Risks - Prioritizing the requirements for Risk response identification - Formulating appropriate responses to the identified Risks - Quantifying adequate cost and time provisions for post-response residual Risk impacts - Controlling the implementation of identified Risk responses - Monitoring changes in Risk exposure, identifying new Risks and modifying responses. Requirements The successful candidate will have a strong track record in leading risk management programs & will meet ALL the essential criteria below: - Degree in engineering, business, finance discipline (or related field) - High degree of technical proficiency in implementing risk management strategy, plans and procedures on major transportation projects (rail and/or airports). - Ability to effectively identify, analyse and recommend risk mitigation actions -Experience of managing others & taking the lead on a project of reasonable size or a number of smaller projects - Minimum 10 years experience in the engineering field Desirable - Experience on a complex metro system highly preferred - Middle East experience preferable - Chartered status About the Company SYSTRA is a global leader in public transport infrastructure. Its 3 800 employees specialise in consulting and engineering. SYSTRA benefits from over 50 years of experience from its parent companies, SNCF and RATP. It employs state of the art engineering techniques and develops innovative solutions that meet the explosive growth in demand for public transport in and around the worlds largest cities, which are home to over half the worlds population. Active in 78 countries worldwide, SYSTRA is involved in project planning well before the start of the design stage and continues through to deployment. The Group generates 52% of its revenues outside France.
Business Development Manager Dubai
An accomplished, result driven, sales professional with a minimum of 3-6+ years experience in the Server & Storage.
An excellent track record of managing and nurturing channel relationships along with good business presentation, negotiation and closing skills, is a prerequisite.
Exposure to configuring and sizing Server and storage is preferred..
Responsible for New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling
Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle.
Conducts one-on-one and group sales presentations.
Provide Account Management to an existing territory.
Ø Self motivated results driven, enthusiastic, and collaborative and team oriented, with a strong desire to develop new relationships and new businesses
Ø Must be a self-starter
Ø Must be able to demonstrate sales record (1+ year) at a high level of achievement.
Business Development Officer
Responsible for developing business in their assigned region
• Create an integrated, overall marketing strategy for the products and services, and implement strategic marketing plans
• Monitor and analyze market trends, and based upon analysis and feedback, recommend marketing and business development strategies
• Develop, manage and motivate channel partners to achieve objectives
• To communicate effectively with the customers about the products
• To come up with product promotional activities for increasing sales
• Ability to convert leads into prospects
• Build a sales pipeline consistently
• Ability to close business deals, salary 12,000 AED per month
Recovery officer Dubai
Your main duties will include:
• Dealing with internal queries about payments, ensuring customers pay on time.
• Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner.
• Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales.
• Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity.
• Regularly making contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary.
• Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness.
• Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries.
• Undertake account reconciliations as required.
• Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required.
• Send out monthly client statements/letters as may be agreed from time to time.
• Develop the credit management capability within the practice.
• Other duties as delegated from time to time by the Finance Manager or CFO or any other person designated in their absence.
Required Skills & Abilities
• You'll need to be firm and organized to work in credit control.
• Good team management skills.
• The ability to work in a team and individually.
• Sound decision-making.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good attention to detail.
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Good business judgment.
Business Development Manager Dubai
Our client is one of the leading offshore dredging companies in the Middle East. Located in the United Arab Emirates, our client acts in the Gulf Region, in India and beyond. The aggressive expansion course of our client brings it with it that numerous positions are to be filled in over the coming months. Attractive salary packages and an interesting field of activities in a multinational environment makes the client one of the most sought after employers in the region.
Description of Activities and Key Responsibilities
· He needs to ensure monitoring and reporting on organic and new growth business opportunities
· Ensure gathering and distribution of relevant market intelligence
· Ensure in depth analysis of current trends and opportunities
· Develop strategic forecast based on market and competition intelligence
· Liaise with other departments in maintaining contacts with existing and potential customers
· Ensure a clear insight in financial, technical and commercial date of competitors
· In collaboration with team ensure timely and relevant lead identification
Educational Qualifications & Certificates
· Bachelor degree in business administration
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in marine dredging
· English in verbal and writing
· Arabic preferred
· Any other language is an asset
· Microsoft Office
132.000 US$ packaged income (including monthly salary, housing allowance and transportation allowance).
Extra support is given like: Education Allowance for up to 3 children between 3.5 and 19 years of age, air tickets for wife and up to 3 children.
Relationship Manager Dubai
On behalf of a leading Bank in UAE, I am looking for "Relationship Officer - Multi product" (Credit Card, Personal Loan, Banca etc.)
- Min. 1 year experience in UAE is required
- Must have excellent sales & communication skills
- Must have valid UAE driving license
- Bachelor's Degree is a must
Financial Planning Officer Dubai
Financial Planning Manager & Unit Head Dubai(UAE) Exp:1-3 yrs, CTC: AED 60,000; AED 84,000 & AED 150,000 Excellent communication skills,Excellent Presentation skills,Networking Ability,Integrity, Ability to establish trust, Strong analytical and interpretative skills, Self - driven, - Team Player, Ability to work under time pressure and adhere to deadlines. Should have good network in Institutes, Corporate, Industrial and Mass Territory Interested can share their CV
Project Manager Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for Project Manager for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Should have very good experience in Banking Projects
Should have experience in T24 Core Banking & Islamic banking
Experience in Test Management, UAT, Gap Analysis etc
Any relevant certifications will be an added advantage
Experience Required: 8+ years
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 1 month
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems- UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in UAE.