The Client Relationship Agent (“CRA”) shall be responsible for the recruitment of new Principatus
Life policy holders.
The CRA shall seek qualified candidates and businesses that may be benefited from the products
offered by Principatus Life and its affiliates including, but not limited to, the Wealth Builder Life
The CRA shall be supervised by the Executive Vice President of Regional Annuity Management
and/or His or Her Assigns.
1. The CRA shall learn all aspects of the Principatus Wealth Builder Life Insurance product.
2. The CRA shall identify prospective clients to be benefited by the products of Principatus
Life. He or she shall contact these clients and shall establish quality relationships in order
to facilitate a potential product sale.
3. The CRA shall represent Principatus Life in a fashion that is completely and wholly
professional with a focus on excellent appearance, eloquent communication, sophisticated
understanding of private banking, and effective investment. The CRA shall communicate
an image of stability, power and performance at all times.
4. The CRA shall maintain excellent contact with each client and shall always maintain
punctuality and timely communication.
5. The CRA shall work toward the sale of the products of Principatus Life with each client,
taking into account the specific needs and requirements of each client. Upon the closure
of the sale, the CRA shall submit the proper documentation to Principatus Life.
6. The CRA shall maintain regular contact with his or her Direct Supervisor by means of email
, telephone or in-person means of communication and on a schedule set by the
7. The CRA shall attend all requested meetings and training sessions in order to maintain a
mastery of skill and product knowledge.
WORK ENVIRONMENT SUMMARY
The CRA shall be permitted to work from his or her home environment and according to his or
her own schedule. The CRA shall provide an update to his or her Direct Supervisor as requested
by the Direct Supervisor, but shall not be required to attend a daily meeting or to spend time in
Risk manager Dubai
Risk managers advise organisations on any potential risks to the profitability or existence of the company. They identify and assess threats, put plans in place for if things go wrong and decide how to avoid, reduce or transfer risks.
Risk managers are responsible for managing the risk to the organisation, its employees, customers, reputation, assets and interests of stakeholders. They may work in a variety of sectors and may specialise in a number of areas including:
regulatory and operational risk;
information and security risk;
Send your Cv
Finance professional Dubai
Establish financial links, primarily in UAE, to further strengthen the financing needs of the group.
Day to Day management of the financial books.
Preferably a CA with 7-10 years of experience of which atleast 50% in UAE.
Must have regional experience of dealing with banks in UAE.
Excellent communication skills with a key to build and harness relationships with banks, financial instrument companies.
Sales Professional Dubai
Position Opening for French, Arabic, English speaking Female B2B International Sales Specialist for our Dubai Regional Export Office Job Type: Full Time Location: Dubai / Business Bay, UAE; Job Category: Wholesale B2B ; International Sales / Office Work Job Industry: Automotive Parts Job Career Level: +1 Year Experience Compensation: Salary, Great Commission Structure, Plus Bonuses Must be Bilingual : Speak/Write French & Arabic fluently. Number Of Positions: 2 Responsibilities: • Prospecting for new business by identifying and qualifying leads generated from our database, networking, marketing and exhibitions. • Identifies cross/upsell opportunities to existing customer base; develops and executes on current account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential. • Client service over the phone, through emails. • Forecasts future sales, communicates strategy and resolves prospect questions and issues during sales process. • Various other office works as required Desired Skills / Experience: • 1+ years of sales experience, preferably selling B2B applications. • Exceptional negotiation skills. • Strong telephone communication skills. • Excellent relationship building and problem solving abilities. • A strong work ethic; highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively with little or no supervision. • Self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity. • Solid oral and written communication skills in French and Arabic • Computer Skills: Microsoft Office ( Excel, Word, Outlook Express). About company: We are a worldwide leader, specializing in disc brake pads, brake shoes, and brake linings for all makes and models of passenger and commercial vehicles. Our products are currently distributed in several markets through over 30 authorized distributors and resellers worldwide. Head Office Location: Vancouver, BC / Downtown Middle East Regional Office Location: Dubai
Banking officer Dubai
Banking Officer Dubai
Banking officer wanted for a banking institute in dubai, you will deal with high net worth customers to help them open , close and move accounts, you will have previous banking experience and a degree in finance or related
This is a 5 years contract position with the possibility to renew for another 4 years, 9 years in all, if you are interested to make the move, please apply, we offer a great package
Front Line Bank Tellers Dubai
We need fort line tellers for this bank and finance company in Dubai, if you have experience in banking or cash handling experience, please send in your resume, salaries will start at 4000 AED per month
Client Servicing Executive Dubai
Duties will be varied and will include but are not limited to:
- Communicating and professionally corresponding with the clients through email, phone calls, faxes, and meetings if required.
- Attending meetings with the clients in the office if required. Preparing “Minutes of Meeting” in the meetings held in the office.
- The Client Servicing Executive should be always ready to be sent to the client’s site even if it required to go outside the office to meet the clients in their offices to take inquires, revisions, do follow-ups, write notes, follow up and/or receive any due payments from the clients whenever required.
- Sending the Artwork and designs to the clients. Communicate and coordinate between Art Dept and the client till the Artwork is approved. Following-up on all pending works related to the department as well as the clients’ projects internally and externally. Preparing LPOs, quotations, proposal for the department as per the company’s rules.
- Acknowledging receipt of material and verifying the quantity and quality of materials received from the Art Department.
- Receive changes from the client and send it to the creative team for further modifications.
- Handling calls from internal departments and clients. Taking brief of services required from Accounts Executive or clients.
- Documenting all internal & external communications within the department.
- Updating the meetings and Clients’ info in the ERP. Open new job orders in the system based on the company’s regulations.
- Providing necessary product information to clients. Following up with collections and deliveries internally as well as with clients. Complaint handling, fully documenting, and forwarding complaints for permanent filing.
- Preparing the daily, weekly, and monthly sales report for the department. Creating, maintaining and updating department files and documents regularly. Performing few ad-hoc duties & responsibilities as required for the department.
Banking support specialist Qatar
VAM Systems is currently looking for Banking Application Support Specialist for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set Required:
• Experience in banking applications, mainly teller and core banking.
• Should have experience in Business analysis and system analysis.
• Experience in Windows Server and SQL server.
• Diagnosing and Troubleshooting
• Arabic speaker is must.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Qatar.