Business Development Officer Dubai
She will handle sales department of personal & Business Loan or for and should be experience in same field or if you are fresher still can apply we will give you training .
Preference Language : Arabic -English Location : Dubai
Salary : TBD visa will be provided by company & If Candidate having visa under sponsor ship of Husband ,Father or employment visa can apply as well .
FP&A Consultant (Financial Planning and Analysis) Abu Dhabi
My client is a fast growing Consultancy who is looking to add a FP&A Consultant due to demands in their services.
You will be joining a small team of elite FP&A Consultants in Abu Dhabi and working on small – large FP&A engagements.
Your responsibilities as the FP&A Consultant will include:
• Lead the full project implementation from initial inception through to post delivery
• Work closely with clients in designing solutions for the business
• Interpret existing reporting and planning structures within an organisation and designing optimum models using key business drivers
• Build Income, Cash-flow and Balance Sheet Statements based on Excel Models
• Work to a detailed project plan and deliver within agreed deadlines and SLA’s
• Main point of contact for the client
This opportunity would suit a FP&A Consultant with the following skills and experience:
• Degree level educated
• Accounting Qualification including CIMA Qualified or ACA/ACCA
• Experience in developing and implementing applications
• Financial modelling and analytic reporting utilizing multi-dimensionality
• Knowledge of Planning, Budgeting and forecasting process
• Expertise in designing and developing Planning and Consolidation solutions
• Experience designing and development financial reports, including statutory and management financial reports
• Proven background in managing implementation projects
• Experience in one or more ERP Software packages including Oracle Hyperion, TM1, SAP
This is a fantastic opportunity to join growing Consultancies in Abu Dhabi
Business Development Manager Dubai
Business Development Manager HR Consultancy company based in JLT Dubai, requires a BDM with excellent marketing and communication skills. Preferable experience: • Generating new leads and business in the local market • Responsible for end-to-end client relationships • Marketing experience in Manpower and IT outsourcing Excellent compensation and unlimited earning potential. Candidate should have valid UAE driving license Passion for sales
Audit manager Dubai
K & P Holdings, we are a Dutch bank with offices in Dubai, we deal with large investment finance for all projects
Audit Manager Dubai
Super opportunity for an experienced Audit Manager in this leading accountancy practice. A full services firm, this company prides itself on its innovative approach to accounting and client management. Steady growth over the last number of years has now created an opening for a high calibre Audit Manager to manage a team in servicing a portfolio consisting of privately owned businesses and SMES.
With strong management experience and at least 8 years of local experience working in Audit, you will lead a team of high calibre individuals in this audit division. Your role will also incorporate maintaining close client relationships and actively pursuing new business opportunities while continuing to review and improve audit methodology. Driven and results orientated you will strive for excellence and provide the best possible service to clients at all times.
CA qualifications are essential along with a minimum of at least two years at Manager level. This role will eventually lead to Partnership.
Job description: Urgently Require a candidate for a full time oppurtunity with a mininum of 1 year experience as a CASHIER in sharjah and Abu Dhabi
Assists in performing general ledger accounting functions as needed and/or assigned for the purpose of ensuring that department functions are completed in an accurate and timely manner
• Ability to work independently and in a team oriented environment
• Filing and records of cash reports
• Handle cash transactions i.e: cash collection, maintaining records, and safeguarding, depositing of money etc
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by Management
• Must have excellent cash handling skills evidenced by no overages and shortages.
• Maintain accounting documents and records, ensuring all files are up to date
• Prepare General Cashier Daily Report & submit to Manager’s
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by Management
• Must have ability to work with less supervision.
• Strong MS Office skills and familiarity with electronic equipment (e.g. cash register, scanners, money counters etc)
Collections officer Dubai
Our company is a Debt collection agency working with some of the largest banks in UAE.
We are looking for a reliable and self-driven Debt Collection officer to join our team. You will be responsible for contacting debtors and negotiate payments. And to recover the money owed in as little time as possible.
Job Responsibilities include:
• Keeping track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts
• Planning course of action to recover outstanding payments
• Locating and contacting debtors to inquire of their payment status
Job requirements include:
• Banking & Collections experience required
• Experience in working with targets and tight deadlines
• Knowledge of relevant legal requirements
• Good knowledge of MS Office and databases
• Good negotiation and persuasion skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Candidates having Bachelor’s degree will be preferred
Kindly share your resumes
Finance professional Dubai
Establish financial links, primarily in UAE, to further strengthen the financing needs of the group.
Day to Day management of the financial books.
Preferably a CA with 7-10 years of experience of which atleast 50% in UAE.
Must have regional experience of dealing with banks in UAE.
Excellent communication skills with a key to build and harness relationships with banks, financial instrument companies.
Risk Manager Dubai
Risk Manager SYSTRA Saudi Arabia The Role - The objective of Risk Management is to assist the Program Team in the successful achievement of the Program objectives by: - Comprehensively identifying Risks that might impact on the achievement of the Program Objectives - Accurately assessing the potential impacts of the identified Risks - Prioritizing the requirements for Risk response identification - Formulating appropriate responses to the identified Risks - Quantifying adequate cost and time provisions for post-response residual Risk impacts - Controlling the implementation of identified Risk responses - Monitoring changes in Risk exposure, identifying new Risks and modifying responses. Requirements The successful candidate will have a strong track record in leading risk management programs & will meet ALL the essential criteria below: - Degree in engineering, business, finance discipline (or related field) - High degree of technical proficiency in implementing risk management strategy, plans and procedures on major transportation projects (rail and/or airports). - Ability to effectively identify, analyse and recommend risk mitigation actions -Experience of managing others & taking the lead on a project of reasonable size or a number of smaller projects - Minimum 10 years experience in the engineering field Desirable - Experience on a complex metro system highly preferred - Middle East experience preferable - Chartered status About the Company SYSTRA is a global leader in public transport infrastructure. Its 3 800 employees specialise in consulting and engineering. SYSTRA benefits from over 50 years of experience from its parent companies, SNCF and RATP. It employs state of the art engineering techniques and develops innovative solutions that meet the explosive growth in demand for public transport in and around the worlds largest cities, which are home to over half the worlds population. Active in 78 countries worldwide, SYSTRA is involved in project planning well before the start of the design stage and continues through to deployment. The Group generates 52% of its revenues outside France.