Business Development Manager Dubai
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for leading the growth of sales and developing new business sales opportunities through existing and new retail client.
The BDM will be responsible for maximizing all sales opportunities, proactively create new opportunities and achieve sales targets. A strong focus will be on developing and managing relationships with clients and suppliers, working with them on business growth opportunities beneficial to all parties.
Key Accountabilities Business Development and Planning
1. Maximize, promote and expand the awareness of the business.
2. Create and implement annual business development plans in the Region of responsibility to increase revenue results.
3. Generate Sales & promotions in coordination with corporate goals and strategies.
4. Pro-actively identify new and different business opportunities to provide increased sales.
5. Conduct, coordinate and attend Industry events including Educational Training Seminars, Webinars, and Tradeshows. Participate in destination conferences.
1. Bachelor’s Degree or 5+ years equivalent work experience in a sales/marketing capacity
2. Participation in key industry organizations
3. Proven track record in managing a successful large territory
4. Premier presentation skills, both written and verbal, strong listening skills.
5. Sales and Business acumen
6. Proven analytical skills. Ability to analyze ROI effectively and present a clear business case.
7. Successful rapport and relationship building at commercial level
8. In-depth knowledge of industry Familiarity with wellness market.
9. Ability to work with minimal supervision
10. Proven innovative and creative problem solving and selling skills
11. Possess flexibility and adaptability skills
12. Results driven
13. Successful strategic Sales Plan compilation and execution
14. Project management, problem-solving, organizational and planning skills
15. Strong Microsoft office suite skills; outlook, word, excel and power point
16. timely expense reporting required.
17. Experience managing and working within a set budget
18. Proven Success growing revenue and market share in a specified territory
19. Demonstrated successful creative problem solving
20.Team Player, willing to assist Sales team colleagues with job-related responsibilities, including events, shows, education.
Ability to speak Arabic a plus.
Interested candidates can apply with updated resume.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide administration support to the company. Assisting with the overall administration of the Company activities. Will be primarily involved in the supervision and support of staff providing multi- faceted personnel and administrative services, but will also involve an element of self-contained generalist or specialist expertise so that specific activities can be undertaken independently and problems resolved without referral to management.
Business Manager Qatar
Our client, a leading boutique creative agency in Qatar, is looking for a Business Manager to join their team in Doha.
- Manage relationships with clients, provide strategic marketing direction, supervise projects and create profitable results. Must have a strong ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline sensitive, detail-driven environment.
- Maintain awareness of current research, the marketplace, the competitive environment, the client’s industry and the client’s position in order to recommend strategies/projects to the Supervisor
- Build strong working relationships with clients based on the Agency as a strategic resource and business partner
- Effectively represent the Agency product to the client and educate them as to its applicability to their business (advertising, pr,media, creative, interactive, etc.)
- Prepare project estimates and facilitate client authorization – keeping paper work and documentation in order.
- Complete production orders as needed and distribute to traffic and creative.
- Complete media authorizations as needed and distribute to media and traffic.
- Establish internal project deadlines and coordinate with traffic and creative to ensure that projects are of highest quality and completed on time.
- Provide production assistance including prop, talent, photo/film acquisition, release forms, and usage paperwork as required.
- Responsible for all aspects of production legality and follow-up paperwork – with each step filed in the project/job bag.
- Prepare client communication materials such as conference reports, memos, e-mails, etc.
- Complete jobs profitably as measured by the actual job billing versus project estimate. Prepare billing and budget reports.
- Keep the communication within the group or team transparent and motivated, creating an atmosphere of trust between the clientand the agency.
Salary for this position is between QAR 16-18,000 depending on experience.
Banking Supervisor Dubai
As a Banker, our key role is to assist Customers in need of Financial Services. it also involves assisting Clients in Managing their accounts, entails of recording of all the payment to and from the accounts and balancing bank records and keeping all their financial history for future purposes is one of the bank's Policy. also the need of explaining to client the benefit, terms and conditions of a Product they wanted to get and the services that the bank offer.customer service is our number one priority
Our Company is a leading trading company. We are currently looking for a Commodity Trader to join our team.
• The commodity trader makes bids to buy and sell commodities on behalf of the clients.
• Aggressively target potential markets to generate business – expand the network of customers and develop current customers
• They receive purchase and selling instructions, meeting with other commodities traders to negotiate transactions.
• They pay close attention to the condition of the market (e.g. trends, prices and the like) so they may both serve as subject matter experts to their clients, and make educated trades.
• As a positive company ambassador, develop and maintain strong relationships with producers and customers
• Problem solving skills with the proper decision making abilities
• Strong risk management skills and knowledge: proactively manage for optimal outcomes
• Effective resolution of producer complaints and concerns
• Keep up-to-date with grain trends and market conditions to ensure competitiveness
• Administer, promote and adhere to purchase, sale and production contracts, ensuring compliance with all related policies and process
Client Adviser with 2-3 years’ experience preferably Arabic national. To join our prestigious company in Dubai. Can speak and write English and Arabic fluently. Have a very long experience and knowledge in dealing with different nationalities. Knowledge in financial investment is a plus. Salary is negotiable, depending upon experience.
Lending officers Dubai
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Executive (sales executive)
Business Development Executive, immediate requirement for Advertising and Media Co in Dubai. Excellent English conversation and telephone sales skills is must. Pleasing personality. Only those with experience in outbound target oriented telemarketing & sales need apply. FATHER/ HUSBAND sponsored VISA holders preferred but those on Visit visa will be considered. AED. 3500 basic salary plus incentives. This is a position with almost no outdoor sales meetings.
Krish Techno Labs
Business Development Professionals Dubai
We have exciting job opportunity for Business Development Professionals with potential to Initiate, Lead and Expand
e-commerce solutions offered by Krish Technolabs.
We are one of the leading e-Commerce agency and Magento Silver Partner providing range of e-Commerce solutions from Brick to Click.
Base Location- Dubai
- Creating Business Development strategies for target region
- Achieving targeted growth and market penetration.
- Facilitate smooth execution of company SOPs,documentation and relevant compliance.
- Regularly providing and maintaining tactical Business information.
If you are exploring challenging career opportunities in