Relationship Officer Dubai
The Sales / Relationship Officer is a highly influential role. It requires someone with entrepreneurial abilities coupled with in-depth understanding of financial product and market segmentation, market conditions and the challenges therein. You would be responsible for driving and developing the business with key focus on new customer acquisition across segments, selling multiple financial products, and developing new distribution channels.
The job responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for achieving individual targets across all products (Personal Loan, Cards, Auto)
- Develop long term relationship with customers
- Assist the team leader in undertaking micro marketing events to promote sales.
- Motivate the new hires in the sales team to reach their targets.
- Continuously list more and more companies in the target market list.
- Provide excellent service to the customers
- Responsible for ensuring that the sales strategy is in line with compliance policies with regards to operational, financial and regulatory risks.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Min 2 years multi products selling experience with a bank in UAE.
- Last 6 months consecutive target achievement and incentive earnings.
- Ability to work in pressure conditions to achieve the targets
- Understanding of sales processes and thorough banking knowledge
- Good communication skills, pleasing personality and interpersonal skills
- Self starter, drives initiatives and a team player
- Innovative & entrepreneurial attitude and approach
Persistence & results driven
Finance Advisors Dubai
A leading financial advisory organisation in Dubai is seeking to hire financial advisors for both males and females to join it's successful team ,
The successful candidates should have ,
2 years of experience in life insurance in uae
Uae driving license
Excellent relationship and customers database,
To apply kindly send your updated cv
This person is responsible for designing, managing and negotiating insurance strategies for existing clients and prospects in the EB Segment. The Broker will be the main representation of our clients in the insurance marketplace, and with that, are accountable for the placement of the insured’s program in a manner that is accretive to all parties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Aggressively negotiate premiums, coverage enhancements, commissions, and existing coverages with carriers.
• Provide a thorough review and analysis of renewal information; including but not limited to, coverage, limits, loss history, and exposures
• Responsible for leading marketing strategy and proposal review meetings with Head of EB to correspond with client presentation dates.
• Create innovative placement approaches to meet and exceed client expectations.
• Create and analyze comparisons of carrier quotes to demonstrate value and thoroughness for clients; make recommendations where needed
• Deliver market intelligence for strategy meetings and utilize available resources throughout the marketing process.
• Address client needs by identifying coverage gaps and highlighting new coverage opportunities for comprehensive program placements
• Provide thorough communication with all EB team members, carriers, throughout the duration of each placement
• Bind coverage and create and submit carrier binders/documents
• Responsible for maintaining and building strong carrier and Client relationships
• Keep informed of changing insurance and risk market conditions. Communicate changes and/or updates to Service Team members as they relate to pertinent classes of business
• Understand and comply with UIB client management requirements
• Ability to complete business travel for client visits and carrier visits, and/or advanced skill training on a limited basis.
• Collaborate and communicate with other client services teams, to smoothly and efficiently complete joint work/process steps/etc.
• Maintain performance to applicable Client Service and Placement standards and/or metrics
• Manage client day to day operational functionalities
Financial Planner Dubai
Finance and commercial Planning • Plan and Execute activities to sent the accounting system at place. • Plan, schedule and track process given close coordination with Indonesian team Accounting & Commercial Process • Finalise the accounts of the manufacturing unit • Prepare monthly profit and loss account statement • Monitor Debtor Position and expenses • Monitor commercial activities like sales, purchase of raw material, contract for sale of finished products. • Monitor product costing • Send daily MIS to Head office. • Handle annual statutory audit and ensure filing and retrieval of records for future tax assessment. • Handling day-to-day operation for accounts & commercial activities • Work closely & guide Indonesian team Contract Management • Identify & recruit vendors for Commercial activities • Negotiate & enter SLA within company regulations & policies. • Ensure the delivery of quality products from material & services. People Management • Create a positive environment where all employees in the Business Unit can excel. • Ensure all staff are guided properly, trained, motivated, provide high levels of people satisfaction and engagement. Company Policy & Compliances Implement and comply with the following Company Policies: • Company Policies and Procedure Qualification B.com with Inter CA or B. Com with ICWAI or B. Com/M.com(with good experience)
Finance Planner Dubai
Plan budget, develop and implement marketing plans to meet business objective
• Maintain and assist in the creation of marketing program plans, as assigned.
• Develop solid working relationships with other members of the business unit and with other departments.
• Identify business potential and upkeeps close contact with former and potential client through personal visit, phone calls and correspondence in view of entering into contracts with them.
• Accomplish goals and to adhere to quota as set out in the marketing plan
• Financial Planning and Strategy & has Marketing Concepts
•Understanding the Customers & Build Client Relationships
Relationship Officers Dubai
Job description: Banking Industry - Relationship officers required in Trade finance Department in reputed bank
Candidates on visit visa can apply
Candidates residing in UAE can apply
Candidates from banking industry preffered
Job open for male and females, salary is negotiable
Risk manager Dubai
Risk managers advise organisations on any potential risks to the profitability or existence of the company. They identify and assess threats, put plans in place for if things go wrong and decide how to avoid, reduce or transfer risks.
Risk managers are responsible for managing the risk to the organisation, its employees, customers, reputation, assets and interests of stakeholders. They may work in a variety of sectors and may specialise in a number of areas including:
regulatory and operational risk;
information and security risk;
Send your Cv
ACS Group (American CyberSystems)
Commercial Manager Dubai
Must have a BSC in Quantity Surveying
8 plus years experience
Salary 45000 AED
Must be from UAE, Saudi or Qatar
Career stability is a must
Aggressive personality (someone on his toes)