Krish Techno Labs
Business Development Professionals Dubai
We have exciting job opportunity for Business Development Professionals with potential to Initiate, Lead and Expand
e-commerce solutions offered by Krish Technolabs.
We are one of the leading e-Commerce agency and Magento Silver Partner providing range of e-Commerce solutions from Brick to Click.
Base Location- Dubai
- Creating Business Development strategies for target region
- Achieving targeted growth and market penetration.
- Facilitate smooth execution of company SOPs,documentation and relevant compliance.
- Regularly providing and maintaining tactical Business information.
If you are exploring challenging career opportunities in
Personal Banker Dubai
Personal banker for dubai
For direct selling personal loans or payroll accounts or premium credit cards as CORE targets .people who are willing to go out to listed companies and meet customer for the sales of credit cards ,personal loans can apply.
Salary: max 12K AED a month
Business Development Manager Dubai
Responsible for seeking new business, ensuring return business.
Seeks new business and ensures return business in order to meet or exceed revenue goals through various methods such as, but not limited to: telephone solicitation, outside sales calls, site inspections, and written communication.
Establish rapport with existing client base and preferred accounts.
Entertain existing and potential clients.
Ability to communicate, negotiate and manage accounts.
Create client proposals.
Successfully negotiate contracts.
Maintains positive contacts with previous groups and follow up on all initial contacts of potential new groups.
Maintains positive contacts with current and past business partners and corporate clients.
Liaise with international and local tour operators to promote the clubs venues including but not limited to familiarization and regular communications.
Senior Business Development Leads to take charge of the following Geographical area within UAE:
Dubai and Northern Emirates
Abu Dhabi and Al Ain
What you'll be doing:
* Create and maintain B-to- B relationships with major corporate customers, Government entities, Semi Government companies and other Private Companies to sell our Complete range of Water Filtration and Waste water treatment Products.
* Identify and Develop new potential clients in the Assigned Country / Geographical area to further expand the business domain.
* Actively participate in the process of lead generation until it is completely closed with a valid Contract.
* Get detailed Product information to potential customers and coordinate internal resources needed for excellent customer relationships.
* Establish and manage an effective Customer Database system for future reference.
What we need to see:
* A good degree from a leading university in a technical, preferably Mechanical Engineering or business discipline with previous experience in selling Water Filtration and Waste water treatment Plants.
* Sound experience in sales/business development with a capability to sell Water Filtration, Waste Water Treatment Plants and other allied Products in the Aqua domain.
* Good Knowledge of the Water Filtration and Water treatment customers in the Assigned Geographical area of UAE.
* Valid UAE Driving License with own car
Business Development Manager Dubai
A leading company in Dubai is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager. The Candidate must elicit exceptional skills in terms of understanding of Interior Design, The Candidate is expected to carry the full responsibility for the delivery of overall project requirements from concept up to completion. The role will require one to coordinate all design & fit out related matters associated to the project.
Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
Skills and Abilities:
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
Only holders of Business Management Degree and experience of 3-5 years in Interior Designing related field may apply.
Determine the client's goals and requirements of the project.
Familiarity and comprehension of working on BOQ and tender documents.
Holding UAE Driving licence.
Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials, evaluating options, resolving internal priorities, recommending equity investments. salary is negotiable
FP&A Consultant (Financial Planning and Analysis) Abu Dhabi
My client is a fast growing Consultancy who is looking to add a FP&A Consultant due to demands in their services.
You will be joining a small team of elite FP&A Consultants in Abu Dhabi and working on small – large FP&A engagements.
Your responsibilities as the FP&A Consultant will include:
• Lead the full project implementation from initial inception through to post delivery
• Work closely with clients in designing solutions for the business
• Interpret existing reporting and planning structures within an organisation and designing optimum models using key business drivers
• Build Income, Cash-flow and Balance Sheet Statements based on Excel Models
• Work to a detailed project plan and deliver within agreed deadlines and SLA’s
• Main point of contact for the client
This opportunity would suit a FP&A Consultant with the following skills and experience:
• Degree level educated
• Accounting Qualification including CIMA Qualified or ACA/ACCA
• Experience in developing and implementing applications
• Financial modelling and analytic reporting utilizing multi-dimensionality
• Knowledge of Planning, Budgeting and forecasting process
• Expertise in designing and developing Planning and Consolidation solutions
• Experience designing and development financial reports, including statutory and management financial reports
• Proven background in managing implementation projects
• Experience in one or more ERP Software packages including Oracle Hyperion, TM1, SAP
This is a fantastic opportunity to join growing Consultancies in Abu Dhabi
Asssistant risk manager Dubai
Assistant Manager - Operational Risk Analyst (UAE Nationals Only)
XR Corporation Management Consultancy – Dubai –
Client service manager Dubai