Business Development Specialist Dubai
The Business Development Specialist (BDS) is a multifunctional role designed to increase sales and enhance customer relationships. The BDS may be assigned responsibility for a portfolio of National Accounts and House Accounts, or support Territory Sales Managers’ assigned Accounts. The BDS is responsible for performing sales and customer service tasks in accordance with company business practices and in the professional manner required to build market share.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following. The Company reserves the right to add to, delete, change or modify the essential duties and responsibilities at any time. All work is to be completed with minimum supervision and in accordance with Company standards. Other duties may be assigned.
- The BDS provides exceptional service to all prospects and customers through various contact methods (phone, fax, mail, e-mail); manages relationships and supports the needs of customers to increase penetration and retention.
- Understands and supports company sales policies, procedures and sales culture to provide effective customer service.
- Supports our Sales Department by identifying warm leads from lost or potentially lost customers; Shares customer and market knowledge with TSMs and Sales Management.
- Prequalifies and follows up on new leads from outside 3rd party sources, incoming calls, referrals, new National Accounts and other methods.
- Conducts targeted campaigns to undercover reasons why a customer left; Schedules outbound calls to proactively engage customers and build relationships to ensure account retention.
- Maintains and develops relationships with customers and former customers with a set goal to retain or return to an active account.
- Identify and communicate potential customer needs or opportunities to appropriate department.
- Consistent use of suggestive selling techniques, special products, and services promotions.
- Promote the benefits of the company; Knowledgeable of company’s full product offering and service capabilities.
- Provide technical assistance for external customers and internal associates.
- Demonstrate proficient use of all job support tools.
- Adhere to business policies as defined by management.
- Select and process mailings to customers, e.g., product literature, specifications, MSDS sheets, catalogs, promotional flyers, and other available materials.
- Remains current on conditions regarding products and product updates through available resources.
- Completes new account paperwork accurately and submit in a timely fashion.
- Serves as a dedicated inside support representative for agreed upon customers within the region.
- Address inbound inquires for accounts related to product information, sales/billing information and delivery or other issues or refer as appropriate.
- Establish contract pricing in collaboration with the Sales Manager or TSM.
- Address pricing or billing questions and RMA’s.
- Assist ‘time sensitive’ situations with OSP’s, new account set-up, new products.
- Assist with operational or delivery requests.
This person is responsible for designing, managing and negotiating insurance strategies for existing clients and prospects in the EB Segment. The Broker will be the main representation of our clients in the insurance marketplace, and with that, are accountable for the placement of the insured’s program in a manner that is accretive to all parties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Aggressively negotiate premiums, coverage enhancements, commissions, and existing coverages with carriers.
• Provide a thorough review and analysis of renewal information; including but not limited to, coverage, limits, loss history, and exposures
• Responsible for leading marketing strategy and proposal review meetings with Head of EB to correspond with client presentation dates.
• Create innovative placement approaches to meet and exceed client expectations.
• Create and analyze comparisons of carrier quotes to demonstrate value and thoroughness for clients; make recommendations where needed
• Deliver market intelligence for strategy meetings and utilize available resources throughout the marketing process.
• Address client needs by identifying coverage gaps and highlighting new coverage opportunities for comprehensive program placements
• Provide thorough communication with all EB team members, carriers, throughout the duration of each placement
• Bind coverage and create and submit carrier binders/documents
• Responsible for maintaining and building strong carrier and Client relationships
• Keep informed of changing insurance and risk market conditions. Communicate changes and/or updates to Service Team members as they relate to pertinent classes of business
• Understand and comply with UIB client management requirements
• Ability to complete business travel for client visits and carrier visits, and/or advanced skill training on a limited basis.
• Collaborate and communicate with other client services teams, to smoothly and efficiently complete joint work/process steps/etc.
• Maintain performance to applicable Client Service and Placement standards and/or metrics
• Manage client day to day operational functionalities
Recovery officer Dubai
Your main duties will include:
• Dealing with internal queries about payments, ensuring customers pay on time.
• Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner.
• Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales.
• Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity.
• Regularly making contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary.
• Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness.
• Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries.
• Undertake account reconciliations as required.
• Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required.
• Send out monthly client statements/letters as may be agreed from time to time.
• Develop the credit management capability within the practice.
• Other duties as delegated from time to time by the Finance Manager or CFO or any other person designated in their absence.
Required Skills & Abilities
• You'll need to be firm and organized to work in credit control.
• Good team management skills.
• The ability to work in a team and individually.
• Sound decision-making.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good attention to detail.
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Good business judgment.
Collections Officers Dubai
Required Field officers for collection process of banks & telecom companies.
StanQuad Loans & Overdues Rescheduling Services, Dubai, is a BPO with specialization in debt collection and verification process of various Banks & financial Institutions
Meeting customers for their debt obligations, should possess negotiation skill for collection of dues and should have ability to resolve customers queries & issues
Commerce Professional Dubai
3. At two years experience in same field or in accounting
4. Good computer skill – Well versed in Excel
5. Good communication skill in English & Arabic ( Written & Spoken) salary is negotiable
Relationship Officer (Retail & Asset Products) Oman
UAE Experience - Preferable but not mandatory
GCC Driving License and GCC experience will be added advantage but not mandatory.
Job Location - Sultanate of Oman.
Senior Marketing Manager Dubai
Senior marketing manager wanted for large bank in the UAE, you will work with the product and services team in promoting products and services to our client database, this is a7 year contract position paying 98 K USD per year tax free
Relationship Manager Dubai
Relationship Officer - Mortgage Work Location : Dubai / Sharjah Working Days : Sunday - Thursday Requirement: - Minimum 1year UAE Experience in banking industry only - Core product must be Mortgages. - Current location must be UAE Job Description : 1) Develop & execute the Company’s growth strategies with new & existing customers. 2) Determine & execute the sales & marketing strategies for existing & future products. 3) Grow sales & profitability by prioritizing & capturing significant new customers, while growing revenues with existing customers. 4) Develop metrically driven sales priorities & tracking within the company’s existing network & operations. 5) Handling multi products