Trade Manager Dubai
Manager ( Account and Trade Finance) in Dubai UAE.
minimum two years of experience in trade finance in bank or industry
proper understanding for handling trade finance transactions like export, import , domestic trade and Letter of credit etc.
candidate must be open for client interaction and travelling.
candiate will be posted in Dubai
Salary -7000 to 9000 Dhm
Project Manager Dubai
The successful incumbent will be responsible for planning, directing and coordinating the activities of large or smaller sized technology projects to ensure that all the goals are accomplished.
4+ years IT Project Management experience
Project Management Certification
Experience in Stakeholder and Vendor Management
Experience in the Project Management of large scale ERP type solution deployments
Business Analysis Experience
Expert knowledge of Development Methodologies
Project Management Diploma is an advantageDuties and Responsibilities:
Develop Project plans specifying goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, identification of risk, contingency plans and allocation of resources
Formulates technical scope and objectives of project
Directs the activities of Project Personnel to ensure Project progress on schedule, within budget.
Establishes standards and procedures for Project reporting and documentation.
Reviews status reports prepared by Project Personnel and modifies schedules and plans
Prepares Project status reports and keeps management, clients informed of Project status and related issues.
Mortgage officer Dubai
Job description: An opportunity to join a Mortgage Brokerage as a Mortgage Advisor.
MINIMUM of 2 years experience as a mortgage advisor or have real estate experience.
We are an independent mortgage brokers with professional ties to Real Estate companies, Developers and Financial Advisors.
An exciting opportunity to manage pre-existing relationships and build new.
Leads will be provided however we would expect a self starter to come on board and also develop his/her own referral network.
We are looking for a hungry, self-confident individual with a friendly disposition to join the team.
The successful candidate will be looking for their next challenge in Dubai, and approach the role with drive and passion for their work.
Extensive experience and exceptional talent are a must with a real desire and hunger for the role.
You will be required to meet prospective clients and sell mortgage services to them for investment and residential mortgage business. You will be required to work with our existing network and develop the referral system from new sources.
Minimum of at least 2 years experience as a Mortgage Advisor or real estate.
Desire to succeed with an efficient work ethic is essential
Ability to multi-task and handle large caseloads
Proven track record of sales and customer service orientation
The ability to work to deadlines/targets
Understanding and delivery of requirements to maintain competency
Excellent interpersonal skills with strong negotiation skills
Salary / Bonus:
Salary + Commision (dependent on experience)
Incentives to write more business.
If you feel this is the role for you and you are looking to benefit from the thriving UAE property market please send your CV
Business development manager Dubai
cbd projects uae
We are one of the leading interior design and fit-out company in UAE, our Dubai branch is currently looking for an Business Development Requirement:
-Candidate should be having minimum experience of 5 years in commercial fit-out.
-valid UAE driving license required
• Increase sales by:
-generating leads through new & existing contacts
-follow up on leads provided through to contract signing
-creating new avenues for leads leads and following them up-using any existing contacts-seeking new business opportunities
• Maintaining contact database
• Working with the design and Project Management team to ensure proposals are presented on time and within budget
• Qualify enquiries before design work is commenced
Business Development Executive Dubai
· Responsible for developing business in the assigned region.
· Create an integrated, overall marketing strategy for the products and services, and implement strategic marketing plans
· Monitor and analyze market trends, and based upon analysis and feedback, recommend marketing and business development strategies
• Develop, manage and motivate channel partners to achieve objectives
• To communicate effectively with the customers about the products
• To come up with product promotional activities for increasing sales
• Ability to convert leads into prospects
• Build a sales pipeline consistently
• Ability to close business deals
Billing Clerk Dubai
We are looking for a reliable Billing Clerk to perform tasks that will help us monitor our revenues. You will be responsible for keeping track of money owed to us by customers, preparing invoices and updating records.
As a billing clerk, you must be accurate and reliable in handling accounts and documents. Being good at math and a high degree of organizational ability are essential due to the great amount of financial information. Since you will be using technology to expedite your work, a degree of computer knowledge is required.
The goal is to contribute to the accurate preparation of bills receivable and safeguard the company’s income.
Business Development Manager Dubai
- Should be a Post Graduate / Engineering Graduate with min. 5+ years of experience in
Business Development for International market, MUST be from Engineering, Oil & Gas
- Experience in preparation of business plan
- Meeting new clients for business conversion
- Responsible to generate new clients / sales from GCC countries
- Coordination with Operations team to execute the requirements
- To travel other GCC countries (i.e. Oman, Kuwait, Qatar)
Candidate with UAE Driving license will be an added advantage.
FP&A Consultant (Financial Planning and Analysis) Abu Dhabi
My client is a fast growing Consultancy who is looking to add a FP&A Consultant due to demands in their services.
You will be joining a small team of elite FP&A Consultants in Abu Dhabi and working on small – large FP&A engagements.
Your responsibilities as the FP&A Consultant will include:
• Lead the full project implementation from initial inception through to post delivery
• Work closely with clients in designing solutions for the business
• Interpret existing reporting and planning structures within an organisation and designing optimum models using key business drivers
• Build Income, Cash-flow and Balance Sheet Statements based on Excel Models
• Work to a detailed project plan and deliver within agreed deadlines and SLA’s
• Main point of contact for the client
This opportunity would suit a FP&A Consultant with the following skills and experience:
• Degree level educated
• Accounting Qualification including CIMA Qualified or ACA/ACCA
• Experience in developing and implementing applications
• Financial modelling and analytic reporting utilizing multi-dimensionality
• Knowledge of Planning, Budgeting and forecasting process
• Expertise in designing and developing Planning and Consolidation solutions
• Experience designing and development financial reports, including statutory and management financial reports
• Proven background in managing implementation projects
• Experience in one or more ERP Software packages including Oracle Hyperion, TM1, SAP
This is a fantastic opportunity to join growing Consultancies in Abu Dhabi