Business Experts Gulf
Business Consultants Dubai
Business Experts Gulf is looking for CRM/GP/AX Consultant to join the company immediately. If you are interested please send me your CV for review and if get shortlisted we’ll book you on Interview.
Lending officers Dubai
Finance Planner Dubai
Plan budget, develop and implement marketing plans to meet business objective
• Maintain and assist in the creation of marketing program plans, as assigned.
• Develop solid working relationships with other members of the business unit and with other departments.
• Identify business potential and upkeeps close contact with former and potential client through personal visit, phone calls and correspondence in view of entering into contracts with them.
• Accomplish goals and to adhere to quota as set out in the marketing plan
• Financial Planning and Strategy & has Marketing Concepts
•Understanding the Customers & Build Client Relationships
Wealth manager Dubai
Wealth Managers - RM : Location Dubai
One of the leading financial groups of India, is looking out for passionate RMs for Wealth Management profile. Please go through the below JD.
Achieve present revenue targets.
-Acquire new customers per month for Wealth Management products & have a good understanding of global investment markets and opportunities and various factors affecting these markets.
- Need to show initiative and creativity in acquiring new customers for Wealth Management products
- Performance against sales & revenue targets are among the key result areas which affect appraisal, rewards and career growth in the role of Relationship Manager Requirements
- UAE market banking experience with relevance to Wealth Management as well as UAE investor psyche is highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of financial products and services, financial markets and economic environments market knowledge
- Good knowledge of respective operational and regulatory environment as well as cultural understanding of referral market.
Relationship Manager Dubai
Relationship Officer - Mortgage Work Location : Dubai / Sharjah Working Days : Sunday - Thursday Requirement: - Minimum 1year UAE Experience in banking industry only - Core product must be Mortgages. - Current location must be UAE Job Description : 1) Develop & execute the Company’s growth strategies with new & existing customers. 2) Determine & execute the sales & marketing strategies for existing & future products. 3) Grow sales & profitability by prioritizing & capturing significant new customers, while growing revenues with existing customers. 4) Develop metrically driven sales priorities & tracking within the company’s existing network & operations. 5) Handling multi products
Finance Advisors Dubai
NCCS ADS is dynamic company with a sound understanding of numbers and profound interest in financial markets around the globe. Qualified individuals will be selling a broad range of financial products and services to a diverse international client base and shall develop their own book of clients.
After training program, successful candidates will develop and implement sales strategies designed to increase sales of products and services offered by NCCS ADS IN GCC. They will initiate sales activity and proactive sales calls with targeted audience of retail and institutional clients as well as introducing partners. Further, they will provide support for recruiting, retention and development of clients and partners.
Active interest towards capital markets and trading
Good understanding of global financial markets trends
Personal interest in trading, portfolio management and/or investments
Good level of comfort in using computer applications, trading platforms
Technical analysis knowledge and/or experience a plus
Strong customer orientation
Ability to learn new systems and instruments
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to conduct one on one meetings with customers.
Ability to form and maintain effective relations with people and customers
Excellent command of English both written and spoken
Arabic speakers preferred
Client Servicing & Business Development Executive Dubai
Looking for a dynamic and highly energetic personality that can work under minimal supervision and take care of all the media and advertising needs of our prestigious clients.
What you must posses :
- Advertising or Media background a must
- Quick thinker
- problem solver
- Extremely Organized
- track record of sales growth through persuasion and good client servicing skills.
- Ability to approach and bring new clients.
- have good relations with media industry in UAE
Start date : Immediate
Compliance manager Dubai
Based in Dubai, Optima LLC is a renowned brokerage company specializing in insurance products.
Due to business growth there is an immediate requirement for an experienced Assistant Manager Compliance to join the business.
The Assistant Manager Compliance will support the Head of Finance & Operations in managing the company’s Compliance function
This will include:
• Develop, implement and monitor controls to ensure the business complies with corporate, legal and regulatory requirements
• Evaluate & determine the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
• Develop and implement the company’s Compliance policies & procedures keeping them upto date with latest corporate, legal and regulatory guidelines
• Identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues and prevent violations of compliance guidelines and internal policies
• Assess the company’s business objectives to identify possible compliance risks
• Review the work of business functions periodically to identify compliance issues and training opportunities
• Prepare and submit management reports periodically
• Ensure timely submission of legal & regulatory reporting requirements
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
• Experience of working within a regulatory risk and compliance function of an Insurance entity
• In-depth knowledge of Insurance Compliance and regulatory requirements for the insurance business
• Must be comfortable saying “no” when necessary and be result-oriented.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic is a must
If you wish to learn more about this Assistant Compliance Manager vacancy and think you demonstrate the required skills and experience, then please apply now and send your resume , following the below instructions: