Collections officer Dubai
Our company is a Debt collection agency working with some of the largest banks in UAE.
We are looking for a reliable and self-driven Debt Collection officer to join our team. You will be responsible for contacting debtors and negotiate payments. And to recover the money owed in as little time as possible.
Job Responsibilities include:
• Keeping track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts
• Planning course of action to recover outstanding payments
• Locating and contacting debtors to inquire of their payment status
Job requirements include:
• Banking & Collections experience required
• Experience in working with targets and tight deadlines
• Knowledge of relevant legal requirements
• Good knowledge of MS Office and databases
• Good negotiation and persuasion skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Candidates having Bachelor’s degree will be preferred
Kindly share your resumes
Corporate Banker Dubai
Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB)
Project : Client Static Group/ Trade Settlement/ Securities
Client : Top 10 Investment Bank in the world (FX&MM Operations)
Team Size : 18
ïƒ˜ Monitoring & analyzing payments, settlement of Trades, Trade Life Cycle and Trade Operations.
Creation of accounts of various clients counterparties on various global systems used in Run the
Bank (RTB) transactions.
ïƒ˜ Updating and monitoring clients’ SSI’s (Standard Settlement Instructions) in client’s relevant
downstream systems after authenticating.
ïƒ˜ Analyzing and preparing SWIFT messages
ïƒ˜ Validating the Trades booked by the client till Settlement to deletion of SSI for counterparty.
Settling the funds of various counterparties before the designated deadlines
ïƒ˜ Investigating, analyzing and processing the Broadcasts send by Financial Institutions
ïƒ˜ Maintaining reports like MIS and EOD details of high value trades on regular basis.
ïƒ˜ Liaising with the clients, resolving the queries and processing the request before the cut off time.
ïƒ˜ Effectively analyzing the capital flow in Forex, Money Market products.
ïƒ˜ Performing Quality Assurance Checks and approving (4eye), resolving QA related issues,
monitoring Mail inflow.
ïƒ˜ Planning and charting training sessions for knowledge transfer to each team members with
preparing KOP documents for the ready reference to the new joiner’s etc.
Priyanka Middle East FZ- LLC
Business Development Manager Dubai
Proficiency in Overseas Business Development by identifying new business opportunities.
Responsible for handling International tenders and managing the processes. Commercial & Technical Understanding negotiation, Preparation, submission of techno commercial Bid.
Network with other business organizations highlighting PME’s services and scope of works
Actively and successfully manage the sales processes from initiating contact, negotiation, logistics, close, handover to the revenue/ accounts dept.
Client Presentation Liaoning with clients/consultants
Strategize implementation of Performance Management System of development at clients end with respect to Bids submitted and facilitating etc.
Proven Track record of the projects handled and the value addition to the company.
Represent PME at industry events and tradeshows and willing to travel
Attend workshop; trade shows and seminars to keep up-to-date on changes and trends in the industry and able to multitask and meet timelines
Good proposal drafting and presentation skills. Daily/ Weekly and Monthly reporting of business development activities to the Managing Director
Banking officer Dubai
2-3 years experience in UAE
good communication skill
- deliver the necessary presentation to new clients to improve company market position and achieve financial growth.
- identify the new business opportunities including new markets, new areas, trends, customers, products and services
- meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone.
- have a good understanding of the companies financial products and be able to advice others about them.
Job Type: Full-time
Risk Manager Dubai
Our client is a leading financial institution in UAE. The job is a full-time position at middle-management level reporting to the Senior Manager primarily responsible for assisting the Senior Manager Model validation and governance in the validation of models related to credit risk, market risk, ALM and operational risk to ensure the overall risk measurement soundness. This role includes collaboration with the model development teams to ensure models and methodologies are appropriate given overall framework and regulatory requirements. In addition, the candidate should be able to assist in end to end implementation of IFRS 9 impairment modelling including economic forecasting and stress testing.
Assist Senior Manager to conduct robust and comprehensive validation of the financial institution internal and external models.
Assist Senior Manager to develop sound and efficient model validation process and techniques
Assist Senior Manager to assess model risk and make recommendations on model use. Generate validation reports and present findings and recommendations to model owners.
Assist Senior Manager to develop and maintain a model inventory and ensure the inventory is complete, accurate, and consistent with the model validation policy.
Assist Senior Manager to help establish the model validation scope, assessment of validation results, and lead internal communication with stakeholders.
Ensure accuracy and completeness of archived information and related documentation to allow independent third-party review of the validation work performed.
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Manager
Working as BDM in an Accounting/Auditing Firm
MBA Finance or Equivalent.
Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales, marketing or related field with Accounting/Auditing firms in UAE
Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities
Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones
Developing quotes and proposals for clients
Artistic problem solver who prospers when confronted with a challenge
Adhere to all non-compete/solicit agreements
Business Manager Dubai
Orion Group of Companies, a leading global trading and real-estate investments conglomerate headquartered in Dubai, seeks a seasoned professional with extensive experience in business management and administration of group’s activities, proficient in Accounting, legal and financial management aspects.
Indian Chartered Accountant above 40 years, with proven leadership, analytical, verbal and written (English & Hindi) communication skills, will be preferable.
Applications along with CVs should be submitted
Business Development Specialist Dubai
The Business Development Specialist (BDS) is a multifunctional role designed to increase sales and enhance customer relationships. The BDS may be assigned responsibility for a portfolio of National Accounts and House Accounts, or support Territory Sales Managers’ assigned Accounts. The BDS is responsible for performing sales and customer service tasks in accordance with company business practices and in the professional manner required to build market share.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following. The Company reserves the right to add to, delete, change or modify the essential duties and responsibilities at any time. All work is to be completed with minimum supervision and in accordance with Company standards. Other duties may be assigned.
- The BDS provides exceptional service to all prospects and customers through various contact methods (phone, fax, mail, e-mail); manages relationships and supports the needs of customers to increase penetration and retention.
- Understands and supports company sales policies, procedures and sales culture to provide effective customer service.
- Supports our Sales Department by identifying warm leads from lost or potentially lost customers; Shares customer and market knowledge with TSMs and Sales Management.
- Prequalifies and follows up on new leads from outside 3rd party sources, incoming calls, referrals, new National Accounts and other methods.
- Conducts targeted campaigns to undercover reasons why a customer left; Schedules outbound calls to proactively engage customers and build relationships to ensure account retention.
- Maintains and develops relationships with customers and former customers with a set goal to retain or return to an active account.
- Identify and communicate potential customer needs or opportunities to appropriate department.
- Consistent use of suggestive selling techniques, special products, and services promotions.
- Promote the benefits of the company; Knowledgeable of company’s full product offering and service capabilities.
- Provide technical assistance for external customers and internal associates.
- Demonstrate proficient use of all job support tools.
- Adhere to business policies as defined by management.
- Select and process mailings to customers, e.g., product literature, specifications, MSDS sheets, catalogs, promotional flyers, and other available materials.
- Remains current on conditions regarding products and product updates through available resources.
- Completes new account paperwork accurately and submit in a timely fashion.
- Serves as a dedicated inside support representative for agreed upon customers within the region.
- Address inbound inquires for accounts related to product information, sales/billing information and delivery or other issues or refer as appropriate.
- Establish contract pricing in collaboration with the Sales Manager or TSM.
- Address pricing or billing questions and RMA’s.
- Assist ‘time sensitive’ situations with OSP’s, new account set-up, new products.
- Assist with operational or delivery requests.