Business development manager Dubai
|Business Development Executive
We are a ‘VAT’ consultancy firm, and have recently set up in Dubai to bring the experience and knowledge of the VAT experts from the UK to the UAE. This is a great opportunity to get yourself involved in the exciting early stages of an ambitious startup which has a competitive advantage in the market in terms of VAT Technical knowledge and experience.
AED 7,000 pcm, plus commission
(There is considerable room for this role to grow and expand in scope and responsibility in a fast-paced start-up environment)
Bring at least 2 years of proven Business Development experience (in UAE), most preferably from an Accountancy firm.
A Degree qualification
You will be responsible for driving corporate business development, with a primary focus on new business growth.
You will have a pioneer spirit with a strong personal drive, eager to build up the market and eager to make a difference
You will be expected to establish a network of commercial relationships and a pipeline of new business opportunities.
You will need to be confident in approaching, and pitching and articulating the proposition to the potential clients
You will need to attend corporate events to expand the outreach and represent the firm.
You must possess excellent communication skills, and fully comprehend a consultative approach in order to articulate a need for the client
You will need to evaluate market requirements and competitor capabilities.
You will be responsible for prompt client communications
You will have to accurately record all business development activity (meetings and opportunities).
You will ensure the messages & learning’s from Client Feedback are shared and acted upon to help increase opportunity conversion & client satisfaction
To remain professional at all times
To treat everyone fairly and equally
Enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
To be resilient at all times
Required language skills: English and Arabic (preferably)
Risk Analyst Dubai
Corporate Credit Proposal writing, Financial Statements Analysis, Commercial Credit Operations, Account Management, Credit Risk Evaluation and Account Yield/ Product wise profitability accounting.
Responsibilities included and not limited to:
Effectively assessed credit risk (current and potential), client viability, analyzing financial statements and cash flow statement, interpretation of complex financial adjustments.
Perform (quantitative and qualitative) analysis of requests for corporate lines of credit.
Assessing working capital requirement, accordingly facility structuring & pricing of services offered.
Evaluate various risk associated with the credit proposals to be submitted by branch exceeding their delegated limits and make recommendations for approval or rejection to the Head of Corporate Banking to be further submitted to Risk Management Department.
Coordinate with Risk Management Department regarding credit monitoring i.e. past dues, breach of limit of corporate accounts, security creation, on a regular basis.
Calculate, track positive and negative yield statistics, report findings to branch head & Risk dept.
Responsible for day to day portfolio management, assigned to RM.
Compute corporate account yearly yield /product wise profitability accounting.
Ensures all commercial trade requests of clients are executed with complete customer satisfaction.
Conducting Financial, Business, Operational and Market Risk analysis of the existing /new clients.
Handle financial statements like Audited, Reviewed, Qualified, Combined and Consolidated.
Capable to conclude logical judgments and possess expedited critical thinking.
Excellent oral & written communication skills.
Capable to handle multiple tasks & work in a multi cultural team environment.
Familiar with Word, Excel & banking software like Geneva Platform, Finnacle, Flex cube, T24.
Job description: Bank of China (Dubai) Branch is looking to hire a Receptionist
• Maintaining cleanliness and orderliness of the reception area and other common office areas
• Welcome and greet guests and serve refreshments
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
• Inventory and purchasing of office stationery supplies
• Sending out and receiving of all company shipments
• Performing general office clerk duties and errands
• All other tasks as required by the management
Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Any Nationality may apply
• Excellent Communication Skills and Phone Etiquette
• Knowledgeable in MS Office applications
• Previous experience an advantage
Timings: 9AM-6PM, Sun-Thurs
Salary Offer: AED 3500-4000/-
IBS International General Trading LLC
Commercial Manager Dubai
Job Type: Full Time
Location: New Deira Building, Banyas St., Al Ras, Dubai, UAE
Expected Salary: Negotiable
Job Description: A commercial manager plays a very important role in planning commercial activities of the business based on the changing trends of the market. A high level of analytical mind is required for the job since the manager has to analyze the market scenario and a good foresight in order to plan company’s commercial policies. The efficiency and performance of the company often depends on the policies formulated by a commercial manager. It is a very responsible position and often involves a high level of stress. The scope of the job is very vast since he needs to oversee all aspects of commercial activities ranging from marketing management to employee management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Negotiating commercial contracts related to amassing of assets, trade activities, partnerships, lease agreements and all other related commercial activities
· Managing crisis in the company such as accidents, huge losses and a drop in sales
· Managing and overseeing the finances involved in commercial activities
· Preparing optimum budgets for the commercial sector while keeping within the overall budget of the company
· Managing staff
· Understanding the market scenario and applying the changes in trends to the production of the company
· Keeping track of the international happenings so as to accurately predict the trends of the market
· Keeping track on company profits and reviewing situations whenever there is a dip
· Taking part in high level meetings of the company and formulating long term policies
· Taking active part in project planning activities
Education, Training and Qualifications:
· Studying business management is the basic requisite for the job. Experience is of major importance. Applicants are required to have worked in market research, sales and marketing and administration departments in order to qualify for the job. He should have strong public relation skills and must be trained in the use of computer software required for commercial planning and management.
· The most preferred degrees are bachelors in sale and marketing, economics, public relations or business management. They are supposed to have experience of work in administrative side of a company since planning is a basic function of the job.
Skills and Specifications:
· Excellent analysis and observation skills
· Excellent management skills
· Good communications and leadership qualities
· Sound knowledge regarding all aspects of a company
· Excellent negotiation and decision making skills
· At list 5 years of experience in the same field.
Mortgage broker Dubai
Responsible for working on behalf of the mortgage lender and borrowing individual by assembling and verifying all closing documents required by title insurance company and initializing loans.
Work with various lenders to find the best deal for a home buyer.
Originate loans to sell to lending institutions.
Act as an intermediary between a lender and a borrower who needs a mortgage loan.
Evaluate pay stubs, credit history, tax information and bank statements for financial status.
Work to ensure compliance with banking and or finance laws in the jurisdiction of the consumer.
Sell loans in the name of other organizations and businesses.
Verify the income of the borrower as well as gather their credit information.
Follow through with lender and client during approval process.
Explain the legal aspects of the loan to the borrower as well as the payment terms and clauses to them.
Define repayment terms to consumer and educate them on default consequences
Business Development Executive Dubai
Senior Business Development Executive
Development of Clients in prescribed areas, Making aware of the products and services, assist them in getting solutions for their business or cause, managing the customers and identifying new customers, through online and offline methods, Assisting technical staff and co-ordination between firm and client.
Work & Activities Required
Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues and partner organizations
Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
Sourcing advertising opportunities to reach out to target audience
Interpersonal skills, communication skill, Presentation skill
The Client Relationship Agent (“CRA”) shall be responsible for the recruitment of new Principatus
Life policy holders.
The CRA shall seek qualified candidates and businesses that may be benefited from the products
offered by Principatus Life and its affiliates including, but not limited to, the Wealth Builder Life
The CRA shall be supervised by the Executive Vice President of Regional Annuity Management
and/or His or Her Assigns.
1. The CRA shall learn all aspects of the Principatus Wealth Builder Life Insurance product.
2. The CRA shall identify prospective clients to be benefited by the products of Principatus
Life. He or she shall contact these clients and shall establish quality relationships in order
to facilitate a potential product sale.
3. The CRA shall represent Principatus Life in a fashion that is completely and wholly
professional with a focus on excellent appearance, eloquent communication, sophisticated
understanding of private banking, and effective investment. The CRA shall communicate
an image of stability, power and performance at all times.
4. The CRA shall maintain excellent contact with each client and shall always maintain
punctuality and timely communication.
5. The CRA shall work toward the sale of the products of Principatus Life with each client,
taking into account the specific needs and requirements of each client. Upon the closure
of the sale, the CRA shall submit the proper documentation to Principatus Life.
6. The CRA shall maintain regular contact with his or her Direct Supervisor by means of email
, telephone or in-person means of communication and on a schedule set by the
7. The CRA shall attend all requested meetings and training sessions in order to maintain a
mastery of skill and product knowledge.
WORK ENVIRONMENT SUMMARY
The CRA shall be permitted to work from his or her home environment and according to his or
her own schedule. The CRA shall provide an update to his or her Direct Supervisor as requested
by the Direct Supervisor, but shall not be required to attend a daily meeting or to spend time in
Gulf Oasis Manpower Supply
Bussiness Development Manager Dubai
leading manpower supply company based in Abu Dhabi is looking to Hire a Business Development manager for their Oil & Gas operations. Looking for Arabic National with experience in the similar field.
- Commendable experience in the similar field.
- Salary Negotiable with commission.
Interested candidates please send in yout CVs