Senior Marketing Manager Dubai
Senior marketing manager wanted for large bank in the UAE, you will work with the product and services team in promoting products and services to our client database, this is a7 year contract position paying 98 K USD per year tax free
Collections Manager Dubai
The duties of a Collections Specialist include collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast paced goal oriented collections department.
Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department.
Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
Must communicate & follow up effectively with sales dept regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with dealers and sales.
Weekly and monthly reporting to direct supervisor
Monthly Delinquency notices
Processing monthly credit memos and the appropriate reporting
High volume phone calls to assigned delinquent customers
Manage customers on the shutdown report
Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due
Provide excellent & considerate customer service to dealers and sales
Internal and External customer interface
Participate in team planning meetings
Meet defined department goals and activity metrics
3-5 years High Volume corporate Collections experience.
Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures
Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience a plus
Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
Experience with QuickBooks a plus
Commitment to excellent customer service
Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
Client Servicing Executive Dubai
Duties will be varied and will include but are not limited to:
- Communicating and professionally corresponding with the clients through email, phone calls, faxes, and meetings if required.
- Attending meetings with the clients in the office if required. Preparing “Minutes of Meeting” in the meetings held in the office.
- The Client Servicing Executive should be always ready to be sent to the client’s site even if it required to go outside the office to meet the clients in their offices to take inquires, revisions, do follow-ups, write notes, follow up and/or receive any due payments from the clients whenever required.
- Sending the Artwork and designs to the clients. Communicate and coordinate between Art Dept and the client till the Artwork is approved. Following-up on all pending works related to the department as well as the clients’ projects internally and externally. Preparing LPOs, quotations, proposal for the department as per the company’s rules.
- Acknowledging receipt of material and verifying the quantity and quality of materials received from the Art Department.
- Receive changes from the client and send it to the creative team for further modifications.
- Handling calls from internal departments and clients. Taking brief of services required from Accounts Executive or clients.
- Documenting all internal & external communications within the department.
- Updating the meetings and Clients’ info in the ERP. Open new job orders in the system based on the company’s regulations.
- Providing necessary product information to clients. Following up with collections and deliveries internally as well as with clients. Complaint handling, fully documenting, and forwarding complaints for permanent filing.
- Preparing the daily, weekly, and monthly sales report for the department. Creating, maintaining and updating department files and documents regularly. Performing few ad-hoc duties & responsibilities as required for the department.
Textila American University
Business Development Executive Dubai
Good dynamic & energetic person, with good English communication.
Candidate needs to have a UAE driving license and experience in outdoor marketing.
Salary AED 13000 To 13500 per month
The employee can join immediately.
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Manager
The candidate must have UAE Retail Business Street overall view management experience at least 5 years.
The candidate must can speak English, Arabic or Chinese as the second language is preferred.
The candidate need to provide a proper business plan for 50,000 square meters business center, which need to include different types of shops, like supermarket, food court etc.
The Job Responsibilities:
1) Business development
2) Maintain the relationship with clients and the owners of business units
3) Regularly report to the shareholders.
4) Base on the company strategy to adjust business plan.
5) Cooperate with upstream and downstream team to maintain the daily management work.
6) Other details will be discussed during the interview if your business plan been selected by the shareholders.
Amazing opportunity is just in front of you, come and catch it !
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED15,000.00 /month
Finance Advisors Dubai
NCCS ADS is dynamic company with a sound understanding of numbers and profound interest in financial markets around the globe. Qualified individuals will be selling a broad range of financial products and services to a diverse international client base and shall develop their own book of clients.
After training program, successful candidates will develop and implement sales strategies designed to increase sales of products and services offered by NCCS ADS IN GCC. They will initiate sales activity and proactive sales calls with targeted audience of retail and institutional clients as well as introducing partners. Further, they will provide support for recruiting, retention and development of clients and partners.
Active interest towards capital markets and trading
Good understanding of global financial markets trends
Personal interest in trading, portfolio management and/or investments
Good level of comfort in using computer applications, trading platforms
Technical analysis knowledge and/or experience a plus
Strong customer orientation
Ability to learn new systems and instruments
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to conduct one on one meetings with customers.
Ability to form and maintain effective relations with people and customers
Excellent command of English both written and spoken
Arabic speakers preferred
Trading manager Dubai
Looking for a Trading Manager having 10-15 years GCC experience
Job Location: Dubai
Qualification: Bachelors/MBA in marketing/business.
Specifications: Must possess exceptional interpersonal & analytical skills, also with strong commercial outlook.
Roles & responsibilities:
• Planning trade strategies for individual products & product ranges.
• Responsible for generating reports, analyzing as well as reporting data & industry trends relating to trade categories.
• Coordinate communication & make recommendations on price, product, promotions etc; liaise with suppliers & consumers.
• Lead trade strategy development to accomplish defined business objectives throughout product categories.
• Executing trade plans & strategies across the region & thereby drive revenue growth.
Salary: Based on experience
collections officer Dubai
Should have previous experience in collecting cheques and follow up with customers.
Should be proactive and should be able to follow the Management instruction up to the mark.
should be up to the additional task given by Supervisor.
Male must have valid United Arab Emirates Driving License, desirable having own car.
Must have experience in field collection.
Have good knowledge of Northern part of United Arab Emirates.