Trade Manager Dubai
Manager ( Account and Trade Finance) in Dubai UAE.
minimum two years of experience in trade finance in bank or industry
proper understanding for handling trade finance transactions like export, import , domestic trade and Letter of credit etc.
candidate must be open for client interaction and travelling.
candiate will be posted in Dubai
Salary -7000 to 9000 Dhm
client services officer Dubai
Senior Business Development Leads to take charge of the following Geographical area within UAE:
Dubai and Northern Emirates
Abu Dhabi and Al Ain
What you'll be doing:
* Create and maintain B-to- B relationships with major corporate customers, Government entities, Semi Government companies and other Private Companies to sell our Complete range of Water Filtration and Waste water treatment Products.
* Identify and Develop new potential clients in the Assigned Country / Geographical area to further expand the business domain.
* Actively participate in the process of lead generation until it is completely closed with a valid Contract.
* Get detailed Product information to potential customers and coordinate internal resources needed for excellent customer relationships.
* Establish and manage an effective Customer Database system for future reference.
What we need to see:
* A good degree from a leading university in a technical, preferably Mechanical Engineering or business discipline with previous experience in selling Water Filtration and Waste water treatment Plants.
* Sound experience in sales/business development with a capability to sell Water Filtration, Waste Water Treatment Plants and other allied Products in the Aqua domain.
* Good Knowledge of the Water Filtration and Water treatment customers in the Assigned Geographical area of UAE.
* Valid UAE Driving License with own car
Accounts Executive Dubai
Prepare reconciliations of Bank statement, Account payable and Account receivable periodically and report if any discrepancies found
Prepare and review revenue, expense, invoices, and other accounting documents.
Preparation of audit schedules & Liaison work with internal and external auditors,
Liaison with banks, customers & vendors for LC related issues.
Ensure all payments to suppliers, staff, and other external parties are made according to company policies and procedures.
Handling & processing of payroll with entries as per UAE labor laws.
Analyze and review of ledger scrutiny.
Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Strong analytical and communication skills
Five or more years of relevant accounting experience in UAE
Proficient in ERP.
Project Manager Dubai
The successful incumbent will be responsible for planning, directing and coordinating the activities of large or smaller sized technology projects to ensure that all the goals are accomplished.
4+ years IT Project Management experience
Project Management Certification
Experience in Stakeholder and Vendor Management
Experience in the Project Management of large scale ERP type solution deployments
Business Analysis Experience
Expert knowledge of Development Methodologies
Project Management Diploma is an advantageDuties and Responsibilities:
Develop Project plans specifying goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, identification of risk, contingency plans and allocation of resources
Formulates technical scope and objectives of project
Directs the activities of Project Personnel to ensure Project progress on schedule, within budget.
Establishes standards and procedures for Project reporting and documentation.
Reviews status reports prepared by Project Personnel and modifies schedules and plans
Prepares Project status reports and keeps management, clients informed of Project status and related issues.
Senior Marketing Manager Dubai
Senior marketing manager wanted for large bank in the UAE, you will work with the product and services team in promoting products and services to our client database, this is a7 year contract position paying 98 K USD per year tax free
IBS International General Trading LLC
Commercial Manager Dubai
Job Type: Full Time
Location: New Deira Building, Banyas St., Al Ras, Dubai, UAE
Expected Salary: Negotiable
Job Description: A commercial manager plays a very important role in planning commercial activities of the business based on the changing trends of the market. A high level of analytical mind is required for the job since the manager has to analyze the market scenario and a good foresight in order to plan company’s commercial policies. The efficiency and performance of the company often depends on the policies formulated by a commercial manager. It is a very responsible position and often involves a high level of stress. The scope of the job is very vast since he needs to oversee all aspects of commercial activities ranging from marketing management to employee management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Negotiating commercial contracts related to amassing of assets, trade activities, partnerships, lease agreements and all other related commercial activities
· Managing crisis in the company such as accidents, huge losses and a drop in sales
· Managing and overseeing the finances involved in commercial activities
· Preparing optimum budgets for the commercial sector while keeping within the overall budget of the company
· Managing staff
· Understanding the market scenario and applying the changes in trends to the production of the company
· Keeping track of the international happenings so as to accurately predict the trends of the market
· Keeping track on company profits and reviewing situations whenever there is a dip
· Taking part in high level meetings of the company and formulating long term policies
· Taking active part in project planning activities
Education, Training and Qualifications:
· Studying business management is the basic requisite for the job. Experience is of major importance. Applicants are required to have worked in market research, sales and marketing and administration departments in order to qualify for the job. He should have strong public relation skills and must be trained in the use of computer software required for commercial planning and management.
· The most preferred degrees are bachelors in sale and marketing, economics, public relations or business management. They are supposed to have experience of work in administrative side of a company since planning is a basic function of the job.
Skills and Specifications:
· Excellent analysis and observation skills
· Excellent management skills
· Good communications and leadership qualities
· Sound knowledge regarding all aspects of a company
· Excellent negotiation and decision making skills
· At list 5 years of experience in the same field.
Business development executive Dubai
Senior Business Development Executive – Packaging Division
Engineering Graduate /higher with 5-7 years Middle East experience in Packaging Equipment, Food Inspection Equipment & other Commercial Equipment.
Candidates for the above positions should have:-
• Experience working with B2B.
• Excellent Communication & Computer use competency for MS Office.
• Valid U.A.E Driving License will be an advantage
Interested Candidate with the above mentioned criteria email CV’s