Business Development Executive Dubai
Looking for Energetic, enthusiastic and well-organized candidate to fill the position of Business Development Executive having ability and desire for sales job with a confident and determined approach
• Display efficiency in gathering market data and customer info for generating new business
• Attending meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business and manage the sales cycle from start to finish.
• Maintaining on time delivery & follow up until Order Completion .
• Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements and providing customers with quotations upon discussing with the Team & Manager
• Review their own performance and aim at exceeding their targets.
Excellent Communication Skills in English , Hindi.
Effective time management skills.
Knowledge in Garment Manufacturing and Textile
Smart , Well Groomed & Presentable
Degree / Post Graduate
2-3 Yrs UAE experience preferably in Garment Sales, mainly Company Uniforms
UAE Driving License is mandatory
7,500 – 8,000 Dhs + Commission
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Manager
Working as BDM in an Accounting/Auditing Firm
MBA Finance or Equivalent.
Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales, marketing or related field with Accounting/Auditing firms in UAE
Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities
Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones
Developing quotes and proposals for clients
Artistic problem solver who prospers when confronted with a challenge
Adhere to all non-compete/solicit agreements
Business Development Manager Dubai
This role involves business development and client servicing:
Sourcing new clients and generating new leads
Consulting with clients and taking briefs
Liaising with proposal, creative & production teams to custom create proposals
Converting proposals to business
Overseeing the production team to ensure deliverables are met
Desired Skills and Expertise:
Minimum 10 years work experience
Minimum 2 years business development / sales experience in the events industry in the UAE
Well versed in the field of events in order to consult with clients
Ability to forecast and estimate project budgets vs. ROI for clients
Arabic language skills are a distinct advantage
Client Adviser with 2-3 years’ experience preferably Arabic national. To join our prestigious company in Dubai. Can speak and write English and Arabic fluently. Have a very long experience and knowledge in dealing with different nationalities. Knowledge in financial investment is a plus. Salary is negotiable, depending upon experience.
Business Development Manager Dubai
Business Development Manager HR Consultancy company based in JLT Dubai, requires a BDM with excellent marketing and communication skills. Preferable experience: • Generating new leads and business in the local market • Responsible for end-to-end client relationships • Marketing experience in Manpower and IT outsourcing Excellent compensation and unlimited earning potential. Candidate should have valid UAE driving license Passion for sales
Prometheus capital Finance Ltd. is an asset manager in the Dubai International Financial Centre and is looking for a junior institutional sales trader to join our growing Fixed Income Team. The individual will be joining our team in Dubai.
What we are looking for:
• Preferably Bachelors degree in Economics, Finance or similar
• Prior work experience of 1 year above and experience in sales will be an added advantage
• Knowledgeable in MS Office
• Fluent in English. Knowledge in other languages is a plus
• Self-starting, proactive attitude and motivated to learn and succeed
• Must be a Team player
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Keen interest in Financial Services and Capital Markets is an added advantage
You will be responsible for:
• Selling Emerging Markets fixed income securities to a broad range of financial institutions
• Covering Asset Managers, Hedge Funds, Bank Treasuries, and other financial institutions
• Building (your own) customer portfolio in the secondary fixed income market
• Being proactive and generating new client leads, while continuously expanding your network of clients
• Following key events in the international fixed income markets and using those to identify trading ideas to your clients
• Working within a team environment to generate trading opportunities and closing transactions
What we offer:
• A great starting point in the finance profession with a steep learning curve
• Strong focus on personal growth, knowledge and development
• International work environment
• Travelling opportunities
• Competitive remuneration and bonus structure
Priyanka Middle East FZ- LLC
Business Development Manager Dubai
Proficiency in Overseas Business Development by identifying new business opportunities.
Responsible for handling International tenders and managing the processes. Commercial & Technical Understanding negotiation, Preparation, submission of techno commercial Bid.
Network with other business organizations highlighting PME’s services and scope of works
Actively and successfully manage the sales processes from initiating contact, negotiation, logistics, close, handover to the revenue/ accounts dept.
Client Presentation Liaoning with clients/consultants
Strategize implementation of Performance Management System of development at clients end with respect to Bids submitted and facilitating etc.
Proven Track record of the projects handled and the value addition to the company.
Represent PME at industry events and tradeshows and willing to travel
Attend workshop; trade shows and seminars to keep up-to-date on changes and trends in the industry and able to multitask and meet timelines
Good proposal drafting and presentation skills. Daily/ Weekly and Monthly reporting of business development activities to the Managing Director
Recovery officer Dubai
Your main duties will include:
• Dealing with internal queries about payments, ensuring customers pay on time.
• Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner.
• Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales.
• Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity.
• Regularly making contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary.
• Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness.
• Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries.
• Undertake account reconciliations as required.
• Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required.
• Send out monthly client statements/letters as may be agreed from time to time.
• Develop the credit management capability within the practice.
• Other duties as delegated from time to time by the Finance Manager or CFO or any other person designated in their absence.
Required Skills & Abilities
• You'll need to be firm and organized to work in credit control.
• Good team management skills.
• The ability to work in a team and individually.
• Sound decision-making.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good attention to detail.
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Good business judgment.