Business development executive Dubai
Senior Business Development Executive – Packaging Division
Engineering Graduate /higher with 5-7 years Middle East experience in Packaging Equipment, Food Inspection Equipment & other Commercial Equipment.
Candidates for the above positions should have:-
• Experience working with B2B.
• Excellent Communication & Computer use competency for MS Office.
• Valid U.A.E Driving License will be an advantage
Interested Candidate with the above mentioned criteria email CV’s
FP&A Consultant (Financial Planning and Analysis) Abu Dhabi
My client is a fast growing Consultancy who is looking to add a FP&A Consultant due to demands in their services.
You will be joining a small team of elite FP&A Consultants in Abu Dhabi and working on small – large FP&A engagements.
Your responsibilities as the FP&A Consultant will include:
• Lead the full project implementation from initial inception through to post delivery
• Work closely with clients in designing solutions for the business
• Interpret existing reporting and planning structures within an organisation and designing optimum models using key business drivers
• Build Income, Cash-flow and Balance Sheet Statements based on Excel Models
• Work to a detailed project plan and deliver within agreed deadlines and SLA’s
• Main point of contact for the client
This opportunity would suit a FP&A Consultant with the following skills and experience:
• Degree level educated
• Accounting Qualification including CIMA Qualified or ACA/ACCA
• Experience in developing and implementing applications
• Financial modelling and analytic reporting utilizing multi-dimensionality
• Knowledge of Planning, Budgeting and forecasting process
• Expertise in designing and developing Planning and Consolidation solutions
• Experience designing and development financial reports, including statutory and management financial reports
• Proven background in managing implementation projects
• Experience in one or more ERP Software packages including Oracle Hyperion, TM1, SAP
This is a fantastic opportunity to join growing Consultancies in Abu Dhabi
Corporate Banker Dubai
Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB)
Project : Client Static Group/ Trade Settlement/ Securities
Client : Top 10 Investment Bank in the world (FX&MM Operations)
Team Size : 18
ïƒ˜ Monitoring & analyzing payments, settlement of Trades, Trade Life Cycle and Trade Operations.
Creation of accounts of various clients counterparties on various global systems used in Run the
Bank (RTB) transactions.
ïƒ˜ Updating and monitoring clients’ SSI’s (Standard Settlement Instructions) in client’s relevant
downstream systems after authenticating.
ïƒ˜ Analyzing and preparing SWIFT messages
ïƒ˜ Validating the Trades booked by the client till Settlement to deletion of SSI for counterparty.
Settling the funds of various counterparties before the designated deadlines
ïƒ˜ Investigating, analyzing and processing the Broadcasts send by Financial Institutions
ïƒ˜ Maintaining reports like MIS and EOD details of high value trades on regular basis.
ïƒ˜ Liaising with the clients, resolving the queries and processing the request before the cut off time.
ïƒ˜ Effectively analyzing the capital flow in Forex, Money Market products.
ïƒ˜ Performing Quality Assurance Checks and approving (4eye), resolving QA related issues,
monitoring Mail inflow.
ïƒ˜ Planning and charting training sessions for knowledge transfer to each team members with
preparing KOP documents for the ready reference to the new joiner’s etc.
Business Development Manager Dubai
We are a new company currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive to help develop new business opportunities. The role is based in Dubai and only candidates already based in Dubai will be considered for this role.
Sourcing new business opportunities and developing sales plans and technical solutions in conjunction with the technical team
Essential Skills and Experience Required
Minimum 5 years of experience in business development / sales experience of heavy trucks and trailers in the UAE focusing on shipping companies
Develop a database of potential and existing customers
Successful track record gained in a sales role of negotiating and securing large value accounts
Maintain timely and accurate records in the relevant systems and communicate trades of the day to the relevant parties
Good understanding of the market
Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Valid UAE Driving License
Interpersonal and Negotiating skills
Confident and outgoing personality
Fluency in English is essential
Basic Salary: AED4000 per month
Commission: 1% of the sales generated by the individual in that month
Finance Analyst Dubai
A reputed consulting company in Dubai is currently looking for Chartered Financial Analyst with a minimum of 2 years working experience in a professional firm.
Business Development Executive Dubai
Need to generate quality leads that result in Sales.
Develop & execute marketing proposals.
Give presentations to clients & close sales.
Build good relationships with potential & existing clients.
Convincing Communication and Presentation skills
Should have idea of mobile app industry
Must be Passionate about mobile and internet technologies
Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills in regards to delivering exceptional customer service at all times.
Basic technical level understanding of web & mobile solutions
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, reliable, detailed, and driven to produce high quality work.
Strong project understanding skills
Recovery officer Dubai
Your main duties will include:
• Dealing with internal queries about payments, ensuring customers pay on time.
• Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner.
• Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales.
• Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity.
• Regularly making contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary.
• Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness.
• Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries.
• Undertake account reconciliations as required.
• Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required.
• Send out monthly client statements/letters as may be agreed from time to time.
• Develop the credit management capability within the practice.
• Other duties as delegated from time to time by the Finance Manager or CFO or any other person designated in their absence.
Required Skills & Abilities
• You'll need to be firm and organized to work in credit control.
• Good team management skills.
• The ability to work in a team and individually.
• Sound decision-making.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good attention to detail.
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Good business judgment.
Credit Controller Dubai
Credit Controller job description:
• Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments
• Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
• Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
• Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems
• Providing accounts information to internal departments
• Maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
• Reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
• Performing initial tasks related to commercial collection and consumer collection, including making phone calls to those owing money
• Checking credit records on databases and maintaining and updating these databases on a regular basis
• Keeping accurate records of payments
• Checking the accounts of the company on a regular basis
• Initiating legal procedures if debts are still not paid following initial action
• Keeping employees in other departments in a company aware of financial matters
• Dealing with internal queries about payments, ensuring customers pay on time
• Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner
• Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales
• Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity
• Regularly making contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary
• Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness
• Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms
• Provide accurate advice on billing queries
• Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries
• Propose write off of irrecoverable receivables
• Providing ad-hoc reporting as and when requested by management
• Undertake account reconciliations as required
• Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required
• Send out monthly client statements/letters as may be agreed from time to time
• Develop the credit management capability within the practice
• Other duties as delegated from time to time by the CFO or Finance Manager or any other person designated in their absence
• If any customers stop paying or pay late then it’s your responsibility to stop the providing services, start Iegal action to collect the money owed (if necessary) and in the case of bankruptcy you'll have to report to your higher management about the strategies to make sure you can recover what you can.
Education and other required qualifications/experience/skills for the job:
• Hold a graduate degree in commerce and accounts (B.Com preferably)
• Have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in handling credit control function especially in insurance industry
• The ability to work in a team and individually.
• Sound decision-making.