Business Development Manager Dubai
we are leading company in Recruitment Industry.
We have opening for Business Development Manager / Executive who will be taking care of Business Development for our Dubai office in order to get Requirements from clients for recruitment business
Experience : 2+ years
Salary : Best in Market
Drives a company's growth by generating new business opportunities.
Searching new companies over internet & through personal references & maintaining record
*Co-coordinating with the existing client from all Middle East countries on call and emails.
Interested candidates please share Cv with below details
Business Manager Qatar
Our client, a leading boutique creative agency in Qatar, is looking for a Business Manager to join their team in Doha.
- Manage relationships with clients, provide strategic marketing direction, supervise projects and create profitable results. Must have a strong ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline sensitive, detail-driven environment.
- Maintain awareness of current research, the marketplace, the competitive environment, the client’s industry and the client’s position in order to recommend strategies/projects to the Supervisor
- Build strong working relationships with clients based on the Agency as a strategic resource and business partner
- Effectively represent the Agency product to the client and educate them as to its applicability to their business (advertising, pr,media, creative, interactive, etc.)
- Prepare project estimates and facilitate client authorization – keeping paper work and documentation in order.
- Complete production orders as needed and distribute to traffic and creative.
- Complete media authorizations as needed and distribute to media and traffic.
- Establish internal project deadlines and coordinate with traffic and creative to ensure that projects are of highest quality and completed on time.
- Provide production assistance including prop, talent, photo/film acquisition, release forms, and usage paperwork as required.
- Responsible for all aspects of production legality and follow-up paperwork – with each step filed in the project/job bag.
- Prepare client communication materials such as conference reports, memos, e-mails, etc.
- Complete jobs profitably as measured by the actual job billing versus project estimate. Prepare billing and budget reports.
- Keep the communication within the group or team transparent and motivated, creating an atmosphere of trust between the clientand the agency.
Salary for this position is between QAR 16-18,000 depending on experience.
Business Development Manager Dubai
We Need Business Development Officers as Part Time and Full Time Working,
We are "The Smart Services" are working for the Leading UAE Banks to handle their Outlet Projects. Our Projects related to SME Banking, Personal Relations, and Create a Well Managed and Developed Team for the Right Banking Needs. We are Working this Field from Several of Years. Now We need a Team from all Areas of the UAE to Build a New Team for a Leading Bank.
Client Relations Manager for our UAE operations with the following skill set :
Skill Set required:
8+ years of experience in Sales/Account Management in UAE (preferably in Dubai or Sharjah)
Extensive understanding of local market for increasing sales irrespective of medium and large accounts
The candidate must have IT solution sales experience in dealing with major accounts (both public and private) in the UAE.
Prior experience in Staffing Service / Professional Service industry would be an added advantage
Responsible for identification of prospective clients, new growth opportunities, generating new leads and converting them to revenue
Leverage existing relationships and network to create new business
The candidate should be involved in client acquisition and developing client relationships
Able to handle a team of Client Relations Executives and assist them in closing deals
Should have thorough understanding of channel led sales processes, techniques
Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills
Should you be interested in the above opportunity,
Finance Advisors Dubai
NCCS ADS is dynamic company with a sound understanding of numbers and profound interest in financial markets around the globe. Qualified individuals will be selling a broad range of financial products and services to a diverse international client base and shall develop their own book of clients.
After training program, successful candidates will develop and implement sales strategies designed to increase sales of products and services offered by NCCS ADS IN GCC. They will initiate sales activity and proactive sales calls with targeted audience of retail and institutional clients as well as introducing partners. Further, they will provide support for recruiting, retention and development of clients and partners.
Active interest towards capital markets and trading
Good understanding of global financial markets trends
Personal interest in trading, portfolio management and/or investments
Good level of comfort in using computer applications, trading platforms
Technical analysis knowledge and/or experience a plus
Strong customer orientation
Ability to learn new systems and instruments
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to conduct one on one meetings with customers.
Ability to form and maintain effective relations with people and customers
Excellent command of English both written and spoken
Arabic speakers preferred
Finance Advisors Dubai
We are looking for a financial professional to operate from the UAE representing the London, UK headquarters.
Extremely generous commission based opportunity, your role will include making investor introductions to the FCA regulated company.
They are very flexible in their approach and whether you are looking at this as full time, as a partner of theirs, or even some diversification away from your current employment whilst remaining in that employment â€“ it is your prerogative (if they deem you a suitable fit).
Requires drive and ambition along with sales and business development skills, salary negotiable by employer
Collections Officers Dubai
Required Field officers for collection process of banks & telecom companies.
StanQuad Loans & Overdues Rescheduling Services, Dubai, is a BPO with specialization in debt collection and verification process of various Banks & financial Institutions
Meeting customers for their debt obligations, should possess negotiation skill for collection of dues and should have ability to resolve customers queries & issues
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Executive.
* Must have UAE bank or agency experience in collections, recovery or remedial work within finance.
* Must be able to generate active leads, and be able to close deals consistently.
* Be prepared, when needed to source business outside, meeting clients and attending business meetings for said prospective opportunities for the company.
* The prospective candidate needs to be driven, positive, presentable and carry themselves in a professional manner.
* It is also important that the prospective candidate be able to build key relationships for the business.