Compliance manager Dubai
Based in Dubai, Optima LLC is a renowned brokerage company specializing in insurance products.
Due to business growth there is an immediate requirement for an experienced Assistant Manager Compliance to join the business.
The Assistant Manager Compliance will support the Head of Finance & Operations in managing the company’s Compliance function
This will include:
• Develop, implement and monitor controls to ensure the business complies with corporate, legal and regulatory requirements
• Evaluate & determine the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
• Develop and implement the company’s Compliance policies & procedures keeping them upto date with latest corporate, legal and regulatory guidelines
• Identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues and prevent violations of compliance guidelines and internal policies
• Assess the company’s business objectives to identify possible compliance risks
• Review the work of business functions periodically to identify compliance issues and training opportunities
• Prepare and submit management reports periodically
• Ensure timely submission of legal & regulatory reporting requirements
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
• Experience of working within a regulatory risk and compliance function of an Insurance entity
• In-depth knowledge of Insurance Compliance and regulatory requirements for the insurance business
• Must be comfortable saying “no” when necessary and be result-oriented.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic is a must
If you wish to learn more about this Assistant Compliance Manager vacancy and think you demonstrate the required skills and experience, then please apply now and send your resume , following the below instructions:
Sales Professional Dubai
Position Opening for French, Arabic, English speaking Female B2B International Sales Specialist for our Dubai Regional Export Office Job Type: Full Time Location: Dubai / Business Bay, UAE; Job Category: Wholesale B2B ; International Sales / Office Work Job Industry: Automotive Parts Job Career Level: +1 Year Experience Compensation: Salary, Great Commission Structure, Plus Bonuses Must be Bilingual : Speak/Write French & Arabic fluently. Number Of Positions: 2 Responsibilities: • Prospecting for new business by identifying and qualifying leads generated from our database, networking, marketing and exhibitions. • Identifies cross/upsell opportunities to existing customer base; develops and executes on current account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential. • Client service over the phone, through emails. • Forecasts future sales, communicates strategy and resolves prospect questions and issues during sales process. • Various other office works as required Desired Skills / Experience: • 1+ years of sales experience, preferably selling B2B applications. • Exceptional negotiation skills. • Strong telephone communication skills. • Excellent relationship building and problem solving abilities. • A strong work ethic; highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively with little or no supervision. • Self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity. • Solid oral and written communication skills in French and Arabic • Computer Skills: Microsoft Office ( Excel, Word, Outlook Express). About company: We are a worldwide leader, specializing in disc brake pads, brake shoes, and brake linings for all makes and models of passenger and commercial vehicles. Our products are currently distributed in several markets through over 30 authorized distributors and resellers worldwide. Head Office Location: Vancouver, BC / Downtown Middle East Regional Office Location: Dubai
Banking sales officer Dubai
IBS International General Trading LLC
Commercial Manager Dubai
Job Type: Full Time
Location: New Deira Building, Banyas St., Al Ras, Dubai, UAE
Expected Salary: Negotiable
Job Description: A commercial manager plays a very important role in planning commercial activities of the business based on the changing trends of the market. A high level of analytical mind is required for the job since the manager has to analyze the market scenario and a good foresight in order to plan company’s commercial policies. The efficiency and performance of the company often depends on the policies formulated by a commercial manager. It is a very responsible position and often involves a high level of stress. The scope of the job is very vast since he needs to oversee all aspects of commercial activities ranging from marketing management to employee management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Negotiating commercial contracts related to amassing of assets, trade activities, partnerships, lease agreements and all other related commercial activities
· Managing crisis in the company such as accidents, huge losses and a drop in sales
· Managing and overseeing the finances involved in commercial activities
· Preparing optimum budgets for the commercial sector while keeping within the overall budget of the company
· Managing staff
· Understanding the market scenario and applying the changes in trends to the production of the company
· Keeping track of the international happenings so as to accurately predict the trends of the market
· Keeping track on company profits and reviewing situations whenever there is a dip
· Taking part in high level meetings of the company and formulating long term policies
· Taking active part in project planning activities
Education, Training and Qualifications:
· Studying business management is the basic requisite for the job. Experience is of major importance. Applicants are required to have worked in market research, sales and marketing and administration departments in order to qualify for the job. He should have strong public relation skills and must be trained in the use of computer software required for commercial planning and management.
· The most preferred degrees are bachelors in sale and marketing, economics, public relations or business management. They are supposed to have experience of work in administrative side of a company since planning is a basic function of the job.
Skills and Specifications:
· Excellent analysis and observation skills
· Excellent management skills
· Good communications and leadership qualities
· Sound knowledge regarding all aspects of a company
· Excellent negotiation and decision making skills
· At list 5 years of experience in the same field.
Risk Manager Dubai
Risk Manager SYSTRA Saudi Arabia The Role - The objective of Risk Management is to assist the Program Team in the successful achievement of the Program objectives by: - Comprehensively identifying Risks that might impact on the achievement of the Program Objectives - Accurately assessing the potential impacts of the identified Risks - Prioritizing the requirements for Risk response identification - Formulating appropriate responses to the identified Risks - Quantifying adequate cost and time provisions for post-response residual Risk impacts - Controlling the implementation of identified Risk responses - Monitoring changes in Risk exposure, identifying new Risks and modifying responses. Requirements The successful candidate will have a strong track record in leading risk management programs & will meet ALL the essential criteria below: - Degree in engineering, business, finance discipline (or related field) - High degree of technical proficiency in implementing risk management strategy, plans and procedures on major transportation projects (rail and/or airports). - Ability to effectively identify, analyse and recommend risk mitigation actions -Experience of managing others & taking the lead on a project of reasonable size or a number of smaller projects - Minimum 10 years experience in the engineering field Desirable - Experience on a complex metro system highly preferred - Middle East experience preferable - Chartered status About the Company SYSTRA is a global leader in public transport infrastructure. Its 3 800 employees specialise in consulting and engineering. SYSTRA benefits from over 50 years of experience from its parent companies, SNCF and RATP. It employs state of the art engineering techniques and develops innovative solutions that meet the explosive growth in demand for public transport in and around the worlds largest cities, which are home to over half the worlds population. Active in 78 countries worldwide, SYSTRA is involved in project planning well before the start of the design stage and continues through to deployment. The Group generates 52% of its revenues outside France.
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Manager - Dubai
What could be more exciting than working for a global Travel Retail Design and Project Management Company 100% dedicated to duty-free retail? We produce beautiful retail stores, retail displays and instore campaigns for travel retail environments everywhere in the world.
We are currently looking for a Talented, Ambitious and Energetic Individual to become one of our Business Development Managers to join our Global Team and to help successfully grow and expand our clientele.
As a Business Development Manager you will be that pivotal person at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy, with a goal to drive sustainable growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships.
What we are looking for:
• Dynamic and personable candidate with vast experience working with and managing global brands.
• Someone who can demonstrate experience of the Asia Pacific retail marketing industry, preferably with experience in Travel Retail.
• A keen interest in working with premium and luxury products; and a passion for sales with a genuine interest in providing a unique & exciting shopping experience for our customers
• Retail sales experience would be a strong advantage however it really is all about having the right attitude, drive and potential to develop relevant skills
• The ability to communicate convincingly and with confidence goes without saying
• And, exceptional presentation and a professional approach top it off!
• You will play a key role in aligning sales and marketing strategies in order to maximise revenue.
• Team Player who is willing to go above and beyond to exceed our clients’ expectations!!
What we need:
• At least 5 years’ proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
• Demonstrated proven sales track record
• Experience in customer support is a plus
• Proficiency in English
• Market knowledge
Client Servicing Executive Dubai
Duties will be varied and will include but are not limited to:
- Communicating and professionally corresponding with the clients through email, phone calls, faxes, and meetings if required.
- Attending meetings with the clients in the office if required. Preparing “Minutes of Meeting” in the meetings held in the office.
- The Client Servicing Executive should be always ready to be sent to the client’s site even if it required to go outside the office to meet the clients in their offices to take inquires, revisions, do follow-ups, write notes, follow up and/or receive any due payments from the clients whenever required.
- Sending the Artwork and designs to the clients. Communicate and coordinate between Art Dept and the client till the Artwork is approved. Following-up on all pending works related to the department as well as the clients’ projects internally and externally. Preparing LPOs, quotations, proposal for the department as per the company’s rules.
- Acknowledging receipt of material and verifying the quantity and quality of materials received from the Art Department.
- Receive changes from the client and send it to the creative team for further modifications.
- Handling calls from internal departments and clients. Taking brief of services required from Accounts Executive or clients.
- Documenting all internal & external communications within the department.
- Updating the meetings and Clients’ info in the ERP. Open new job orders in the system based on the company’s regulations.
- Providing necessary product information to clients. Following up with collections and deliveries internally as well as with clients. Complaint handling, fully documenting, and forwarding complaints for permanent filing.
- Preparing the daily, weekly, and monthly sales report for the department. Creating, maintaining and updating department files and documents regularly. Performing few ad-hoc duties & responsibilities as required for the department.
Finance manager Dubai
Finance Manager Dubai
My client a dynamic fashion retailer is looking to secure a new Finance Manager to work out of their new offices . Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will be responsible for running the entire finance function for the company including management reporting, payroll, reconciliations, budgeting and forecasting, stock control and reporting and ad hoc projects.
To be successful in this role you will have completed your CA/CPA qualification. You will come from a retail or wholesale background with a solid understanding of stock and product costing. You will be able to hit the ground running and have the communication and inter-personal skills to be part of the senior management team and a key point of liaison with the suppliers and warehouse staff.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your strategic financial ability as this business is rapidly growing. On offer is a challenging hands on role where you can make your mark.