Priyanka Middle East FZ- LLC
Business Development Manager Dubai
Proficiency in Overseas Business Development by identifying new business opportunities.
Responsible for handling International tenders and managing the processes. Commercial & Technical Understanding negotiation, Preparation, submission of techno commercial Bid.
Network with other business organizations highlighting PME’s services and scope of works
Actively and successfully manage the sales processes from initiating contact, negotiation, logistics, close, handover to the revenue/ accounts dept.
Client Presentation Liaoning with clients/consultants
Strategize implementation of Performance Management System of development at clients end with respect to Bids submitted and facilitating etc.
Proven Track record of the projects handled and the value addition to the company.
Represent PME at industry events and tradeshows and willing to travel
Attend workshop; trade shows and seminars to keep up-to-date on changes and trends in the industry and able to multitask and meet timelines
Good proposal drafting and presentation skills. Daily/ Weekly and Monthly reporting of business development activities to the Managing Director
Marc Ellis Consulting
VP and Assistant VP Dubai
Marc Ellis Consulting are currently searching for the ideal candidate to accommodate two vacant positions for a VP and an ASSISTANT VP for one of the largest banks in the region.
Our client, who are a leading tier 1 financial institution, have the opportunity based in Abu Dhabi, and we are searching for a candidate who is preferably based in Abu Dhabi or willing to relocate.
You must have IT experience within the banking sector. Doesn't matter which sector in the IT side as long as you have exposure in the IT side. Due to the nature of the position, you will have a span of influence direct from day one.
1) Assistant Vice President - 5-10 years experience
2) Vice President - 10-15 years experience
Must have IT degree
Preferably based in Abu Dhabi or willing to relocate
Preferable MBA profile.
Strong communication skills
Full national package
Will be groomed to become a VP within 18months from start date.
Reporting to VP for Assistant VP and the CIO direct for the VP
Business development manager Dubai
EXPERIENCED business development manager (preferably with UAE driving license), Being blessed with strong business ties and professional relationship with
local government agencies, landlords, banks, free zone entities and local knowhow to support our trading business.
- Need to apply only if you meet the conditions mentioned.
- Minimum 3 years of UAE experience ( in Business set up / Intellectual
property registration )
- Proven track record of meeting monthly target.
- Must be ready to work towards target on Monthly basis.
- Male/ Female
Client service manager Dubai
Trading manager Dubai
Looking for a Trading Manager having 10-15 years GCC experience
Job Location: Dubai
Qualification: Bachelors/MBA in marketing/business.
Specifications: Must possess exceptional interpersonal & analytical skills, also with strong commercial outlook.
Roles & responsibilities:
• Planning trade strategies for individual products & product ranges.
• Responsible for generating reports, analyzing as well as reporting data & industry trends relating to trade categories.
• Coordinate communication & make recommendations on price, product, promotions etc; liaise with suppliers & consumers.
• Lead trade strategy development to accomplish defined business objectives throughout product categories.
• Executing trade plans & strategies across the region & thereby drive revenue growth.
Salary: Based on experience
Client Adviser with 2-3 years’ experience preferably Arabic national. To join our prestigious company in Dubai. Can speak and write English and Arabic fluently. Have a very long experience and knowledge in dealing with different nationalities. Knowledge in financial investment is a plus. Salary is negotiable, depending upon experience.
Remedial officers Dubai
We are in the financial sector and in need of two (2) Senior Remedial Officers.
* Must have a minimum of 2 years UAE bank collections and recovery experience specializing in sales, marketing and business development.
*Someone who can actively and consistently contact and source new clients.
*Someone who is able to work from the office and source clients outside as well, liaise with clients, attend meetings, and present our services in a professional and efficient manner.
*The candidate must be assertive, well spoken, have a positive attitude, be able to work on their own or in a team.
*The candidate must be able to create new business relationships.
Prometheus capital Finance Ltd. is an asset manager in the Dubai International Financial Centre and is looking for a junior institutional sales trader to join our growing Fixed Income Team. The individual will be joining our team in Dubai.
What we are looking for:
• Preferably Bachelors degree in Economics, Finance or similar
• Prior work experience of 1 year above and experience in sales will be an added advantage
• Knowledgeable in MS Office
• Fluent in English. Knowledge in other languages is a plus
• Self-starting, proactive attitude and motivated to learn and succeed
• Must be a Team player
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Keen interest in Financial Services and Capital Markets is an added advantage
You will be responsible for:
• Selling Emerging Markets fixed income securities to a broad range of financial institutions
• Covering Asset Managers, Hedge Funds, Bank Treasuries, and other financial institutions
• Building (your own) customer portfolio in the secondary fixed income market
• Being proactive and generating new client leads, while continuously expanding your network of clients
• Following key events in the international fixed income markets and using those to identify trading ideas to your clients
• Working within a team environment to generate trading opportunities and closing transactions
What we offer:
• A great starting point in the finance profession with a steep learning curve
• Strong focus on personal growth, knowledge and development
• International work environment
• Travelling opportunities
• Competitive remuneration and bonus structure