New Business Manager Dubai
1) Visit potential customers for new business
2) Provide customers with quotations
3) Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
4) Gather market and customer information and 5.provide feedback on buying trends
5) Represent your organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
6) Identify new markets and business opportunities
7) Record sales and send copies to the sales office and review your own sales performance
8) Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies
9) Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
10) Looking at competitors marketing strategies and organising public relations events or product exhibitions
11) Liaising with events coordinators to maximise visibility at conferences, receptions and exhibitions, including compiling product and literature lists to display or demonstrate
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED SKILLS
* Bachelor\'s degree in Business Management or any related discipline
* 3-5 years working experience
* Must be good with customer service skills
* Must be trustworthy and self-disciplined
* Good Strategic Planning and Management Skills
* Excellent organisational and time management skills
* Good teamwork skills
* Communication skills
* Adaptability, Creativity, Commercial awareness Skills
* Numerical skills and IT skills
Finance Administrator Dubai
To provide support to the Finance Department and carry out day to day tasks in relation to commission reconciling and data entry for the entire AES Group.
Job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Processing of purchase and sales invoices, ensuring accounts payable and receivable are up to date
Daily business account and monthly client account reconciliations
To reconcile all commission statements from Providers
Compile monthly reports of commission breakdowns for our Financial Advisers
To request and chase any missing statements or funds due
To accurately input financial data and maintain and update information as required
To deal with Financial Adviser, Provider and internal queries in a friendly and efficient manner
Processing credit cards statements and expenses on a monthly basis
To organise and maintain filing, scanning and archiving for the Finance department
Assisting the Finance Director and Head of Accounts with ad hoc tasks
(The above responsibilities are not exhaustive and the role may require additional duties to be preformed from time to time)
Business development manager Dubai
EXPERIENCED business development manager (preferably with UAE driving license), Being blessed with strong business ties and professional relationship with
local government agencies, landlords, banks, free zone entities and local knowhow to support our trading business.
- Need to apply only if you meet the conditions mentioned.
- Minimum 3 years of UAE experience ( in Business set up / Intellectual
property registration )
- Proven track record of meeting monthly target.
- Must be ready to work towards target on Monthly basis.
- Male/ Female
Gulf Oasis Manpower Supply
Bussiness Development Manager Dubai
leading manpower supply company based in Abu Dhabi is looking to Hire a Business Development manager for their Oil & Gas operations. Looking for Arabic National with experience in the similar field.
- Commendable experience in the similar field.
- Salary Negotiable with commission.
Interested candidates please send in yout CVs
Finance Advisors Dubai
A leading financial advisory organisation in Dubai is seeking to hire financial advisors for both males and females to join it's successful team ,
The successful candidates should have ,
2 years of experience in life insurance in uae
Uae driving license
Excellent relationship and customers database,
To apply kindly send your updated cv
Business manager Dubai
Job description: We are looking for an experienced Business Manager to lead and oversee the work of employees in our company. You will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all matters business. They will be a competent leader able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner which incorporates the company’s vision and culture.
The goal will be to ensure the profitability of our company’s activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
Business consultant Dubai
Can set up free zone company with e commerce license
Can start in December
Must have valid passport to open bank account
Job pays $100,000 USD per year
Accounts Executive Dubai
Prepare reconciliations of Bank statement, Account payable and Account receivable periodically and report if any discrepancies found
Prepare and review revenue, expense, invoices, and other accounting documents.
Preparation of audit schedules & Liaison work with internal and external auditors,
Liaison with banks, customers & vendors for LC related issues.
Ensure all payments to suppliers, staff, and other external parties are made according to company policies and procedures.
Handling & processing of payroll with entries as per UAE labor laws.
Analyze and review of ledger scrutiny.
Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Strong analytical and communication skills
Five or more years of relevant accounting experience in UAE
Proficient in ERP.