Finance Advisors Dubai
A leading financial advisory organisation in Dubai is seeking to hire financial advisors for both males and females to join it's successful team ,
The successful candidates should have ,
2 years of experience in life insurance in uae
Uae driving license
Excellent relationship and customers database,
To apply kindly send your updated cv
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Executive.
* Must have UAE bank or agency experience in collections, recovery or remedial work within finance.
* Must be able to generate active leads, and be able to close deals consistently.
* Be prepared, when needed to source business outside, meeting clients and attending business meetings for said prospective opportunities for the company.
* The prospective candidate needs to be driven, positive, presentable and carry themselves in a professional manner.
* It is also important that the prospective candidate be able to build key relationships for the business.
Krish Techno Labs
Business Development Professionals Dubai
We have exciting job opportunity for Business Development Professionals with potential to Initiate, Lead and Expand
e-commerce solutions offered by Krish Technolabs.
We are one of the leading e-Commerce agency and Magento Silver Partner providing range of e-Commerce solutions from Brick to Click.
Base Location- Dubai
- Creating Business Development strategies for target region
- Achieving targeted growth and market penetration.
- Facilitate smooth execution of company SOPs,documentation and relevant compliance.
- Regularly providing and maintaining tactical Business information.
If you are exploring challenging career opportunities in
Business Development Manager Dubai
This role involves business development and client servicing:
Sourcing new clients and generating new leads
Consulting with clients and taking briefs
Liaising with proposal, creative & production teams to custom create proposals
Converting proposals to business
Overseeing the production team to ensure deliverables are met
Desired Skills and Expertise:
Minimum 10 years work experience
Minimum 2 years business development / sales experience in the events industry in the UAE
Well versed in the field of events in order to consult with clients
Ability to forecast and estimate project budgets vs. ROI for clients
Arabic language skills are a distinct advantage
Assistant Relationship Manager Dubai
Assistant Relationship Manager – Corporate – Leading bank in the region
Location: Abu Dhabi base.
The profile what we are looking for is a male/ female candidate;
- UAE national with family book
- With minimum 3 yrs of Credit and financial analysis experience in a banking environment
- Thorough understanding of Credit risks
- Very good knowledge of the predominant industries in UAE
- Ability to handle Arabic and English language fluently(read and write)
Front Line Bank Tellers Dubai
We need fort line tellers for this bank and finance company in Dubai, if you have experience in banking or cash handling experience, please send in your resume, salaries will start at 4000 AED per month
Gulf Oasis Manpower Supply
Bussiness Development Manager Dubai
leading manpower supply company based in Abu Dhabi is looking to Hire a Business Development manager for their Oil & Gas operations. Looking for Arabic National with experience in the similar field.
- Commendable experience in the similar field.
- Salary Negotiable with commission.
Interested candidates please send in yout CVs
Finance Administrator Dubai
To provide support to the Finance Department and carry out day to day tasks in relation to commission reconciling and data entry for the entire AES Group.
Job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Processing of purchase and sales invoices, ensuring accounts payable and receivable are up to date
Daily business account and monthly client account reconciliations
To reconcile all commission statements from Providers
Compile monthly reports of commission breakdowns for our Financial Advisers
To request and chase any missing statements or funds due
To accurately input financial data and maintain and update information as required
To deal with Financial Adviser, Provider and internal queries in a friendly and efficient manner
Processing credit cards statements and expenses on a monthly basis
To organise and maintain filing, scanning and archiving for the Finance department
Assisting the Finance Director and Head of Accounts with ad hoc tasks
(The above responsibilities are not exhaustive and the role may require additional duties to be preformed from time to time)