Prometheus capital Finance Ltd. is an asset manager in the Dubai International Financial Centre and is looking for a junior institutional sales trader to join our growing Fixed Income Team. The individual will be joining our team in Dubai.
What we are looking for:
• Preferably Bachelors degree in Economics, Finance or similar
• Prior work experience of 1 year above and experience in sales will be an added advantage
• Knowledgeable in MS Office
• Fluent in English. Knowledge in other languages is a plus
• Self-starting, proactive attitude and motivated to learn and succeed
• Must be a Team player
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Keen interest in Financial Services and Capital Markets is an added advantage
You will be responsible for:
• Selling Emerging Markets fixed income securities to a broad range of financial institutions
• Covering Asset Managers, Hedge Funds, Bank Treasuries, and other financial institutions
• Building (your own) customer portfolio in the secondary fixed income market
• Being proactive and generating new client leads, while continuously expanding your network of clients
• Following key events in the international fixed income markets and using those to identify trading ideas to your clients
• Working within a team environment to generate trading opportunities and closing transactions
What we offer:
• A great starting point in the finance profession with a steep learning curve
• Strong focus on personal growth, knowledge and development
• International work environment
• Travelling opportunities
• Competitive remuneration and bonus structure
Finance Professional Dubai
Job description: Urgent requirement for one of the leading company which are in to Hospitality , please find the detail below :
Job Profile : Senior Level (Finance)
Job Location : Dubai
Experience : 12 years to 20 years
Must having the Experience in Amusement Parks / Theme Parks / Entertainment Industry ..
Job Type : Permanent
Qualification : C.A / MBA (Finance)
Interested candidate can send their CV
Corporate Banker Dubai
Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB)
Project : Client Static Group/ Trade Settlement/ Securities
Client : Top 10 Investment Bank in the world (FX&MM Operations)
Team Size : 18
ïƒ˜ Monitoring & analyzing payments, settlement of Trades, Trade Life Cycle and Trade Operations.
Creation of accounts of various clients counterparties on various global systems used in Run the
Bank (RTB) transactions.
ïƒ˜ Updating and monitoring clients’ SSI’s (Standard Settlement Instructions) in client’s relevant
downstream systems after authenticating.
ïƒ˜ Analyzing and preparing SWIFT messages
ïƒ˜ Validating the Trades booked by the client till Settlement to deletion of SSI for counterparty.
Settling the funds of various counterparties before the designated deadlines
ïƒ˜ Investigating, analyzing and processing the Broadcasts send by Financial Institutions
ïƒ˜ Maintaining reports like MIS and EOD details of high value trades on regular basis.
ïƒ˜ Liaising with the clients, resolving the queries and processing the request before the cut off time.
ïƒ˜ Effectively analyzing the capital flow in Forex, Money Market products.
ïƒ˜ Performing Quality Assurance Checks and approving (4eye), resolving QA related issues,
monitoring Mail inflow.
ïƒ˜ Planning and charting training sessions for knowledge transfer to each team members with
preparing KOP documents for the ready reference to the new joiner’s etc.
Corporate Administrator Dubai
Corporate Administrator Vacancy reference #: 2015270102 Place of work: Dubai, UAE Starting date: November 2013 Salary: competitive, worthy of applicant’s experience and capabilities Key characteristics of the successful applicant: - Fluent knowledge English and Arabic (both oral and written); - Experience in Corporate administration - Certified or partially certified for ICSA/COFA - Business literate, knowledge of corporate documents - Initiative, ability to work independently - Advanced computer literacy - Readiness to work in a small but fast growing company - Knowledge of basic accounting will be considered as an advantage Interested candidates should fill in the application form
Senior Business Development Leads to take charge of the following Geographical area within UAE:
Dubai and Northern Emirates
Abu Dhabi and Al Ain
What you'll be doing:
* Create and maintain B-to- B relationships with major corporate customers, Government entities, Semi Government companies and other Private Companies to sell our Complete range of Water Filtration and Waste water treatment Products.
* Identify and Develop new potential clients in the Assigned Country / Geographical area to further expand the business domain.
* Actively participate in the process of lead generation until it is completely closed with a valid Contract.
* Get detailed Product information to potential customers and coordinate internal resources needed for excellent customer relationships.
* Establish and manage an effective Customer Database system for future reference.
What we need to see:
* A good degree from a leading university in a technical, preferably Mechanical Engineering or business discipline with previous experience in selling Water Filtration and Waste water treatment Plants.
* Sound experience in sales/business development with a capability to sell Water Filtration, Waste Water Treatment Plants and other allied Products in the Aqua domain.
* Good Knowledge of the Water Filtration and Water treatment customers in the Assigned Geographical area of UAE.
* Valid UAE Driving License with own car
Business Development Manager Dubai
we are leading company in Recruitment Industry.
We have opening for Business Development Manager / Executive who will be taking care of Business Development for our Dubai office in order to get Requirements from clients for recruitment business
Experience : 2+ years
Salary : Best in Market
Drives a company's growth by generating new business opportunities.
Searching new companies over internet & through personal references & maintaining record
*Co-coordinating with the existing client from all Middle East countries on call and emails.
Interested candidates please share Cv with below details
Business development manager Dubai
cbd projects uae
We are one of the leading interior design and fit-out company in UAE, our Dubai branch is currently looking for an Business Development Requirement:
-Candidate should be having minimum experience of 5 years in commercial fit-out.
-valid UAE driving license required
• Increase sales by:
-generating leads through new & existing contacts
-follow up on leads provided through to contract signing
-creating new avenues for leads leads and following them up-using any existing contacts-seeking new business opportunities
• Maintaining contact database
• Working with the design and Project Management team to ensure proposals are presented on time and within budget
• Qualify enquiries before design work is commenced
Business development manager Dubai
|Business Development Executive
We are a ‘VAT’ consultancy firm, and have recently set up in Dubai to bring the experience and knowledge of the VAT experts from the UK to the UAE. This is a great opportunity to get yourself involved in the exciting early stages of an ambitious startup which has a competitive advantage in the market in terms of VAT Technical knowledge and experience.
AED 7,000 pcm, plus commission
(There is considerable room for this role to grow and expand in scope and responsibility in a fast-paced start-up environment)
Bring at least 2 years of proven Business Development experience (in UAE), most preferably from an Accountancy firm.
A Degree qualification
You will be responsible for driving corporate business development, with a primary focus on new business growth.
You will have a pioneer spirit with a strong personal drive, eager to build up the market and eager to make a difference
You will be expected to establish a network of commercial relationships and a pipeline of new business opportunities.
You will need to be confident in approaching, and pitching and articulating the proposition to the potential clients
You will need to attend corporate events to expand the outreach and represent the firm.
You must possess excellent communication skills, and fully comprehend a consultative approach in order to articulate a need for the client
You will need to evaluate market requirements and competitor capabilities.
You will be responsible for prompt client communications
You will have to accurately record all business development activity (meetings and opportunities).
You will ensure the messages & learning’s from Client Feedback are shared and acted upon to help increase opportunity conversion & client satisfaction
To remain professional at all times
To treat everyone fairly and equally
Enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
To be resilient at all times
Required language skills: English and Arabic (preferably)