Large bank in the UAE requires tellers, you will have cash handling skills and good English skills, please send in your application to be considered
Business Development Executive Dubai
Senior Business Development Executive
Development of Clients in prescribed areas, Making aware of the products and services, assist them in getting solutions for their business or cause, managing the customers and identifying new customers, through online and offline methods, Assisting technical staff and co-ordination between firm and client.
Work & Activities Required
Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues and partner organizations
Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
Sourcing advertising opportunities to reach out to target audience
Interpersonal skills, communication skill, Presentation skill
Finance Planner Dubai
Plan budget, develop and implement marketing plans to meet business objective
• Maintain and assist in the creation of marketing program plans, as assigned.
• Develop solid working relationships with other members of the business unit and with other departments.
• Identify business potential and upkeeps close contact with former and potential client through personal visit, phone calls and correspondence in view of entering into contracts with them.
• Accomplish goals and to adhere to quota as set out in the marketing plan
• Financial Planning and Strategy & has Marketing Concepts
•Understanding the Customers & Build Client Relationships
Business development manager Dubai
EXPERIENCED business development manager (preferably with UAE driving license), Being blessed with strong business ties and professional relationship with
local government agencies, landlords, banks, free zone entities and local knowhow to support our trading business.
- Need to apply only if you meet the conditions mentioned.
- Minimum 3 years of UAE experience ( in Business set up / Intellectual
property registration )
- Proven track record of meeting monthly target.
- Must be ready to work towards target on Monthly basis.
- Male/ Female
Client Servicing Executive Dubai
Duties will be varied and will include but are not limited to:
- Communicating and professionally corresponding with the clients through email, phone calls, faxes, and meetings if required.
- Attending meetings with the clients in the office if required. Preparing “Minutes of Meeting” in the meetings held in the office.
- The Client Servicing Executive should be always ready to be sent to the client’s site even if it required to go outside the office to meet the clients in their offices to take inquires, revisions, do follow-ups, write notes, follow up and/or receive any due payments from the clients whenever required.
- Sending the Artwork and designs to the clients. Communicate and coordinate between Art Dept and the client till the Artwork is approved. Following-up on all pending works related to the department as well as the clients’ projects internally and externally. Preparing LPOs, quotations, proposal for the department as per the company’s rules.
- Acknowledging receipt of material and verifying the quantity and quality of materials received from the Art Department.
- Receive changes from the client and send it to the creative team for further modifications.
- Handling calls from internal departments and clients. Taking brief of services required from Accounts Executive or clients.
- Documenting all internal & external communications within the department.
- Updating the meetings and Clients’ info in the ERP. Open new job orders in the system based on the company’s regulations.
- Providing necessary product information to clients. Following up with collections and deliveries internally as well as with clients. Complaint handling, fully documenting, and forwarding complaints for permanent filing.
- Preparing the daily, weekly, and monthly sales report for the department. Creating, maintaining and updating department files and documents regularly. Performing few ad-hoc duties & responsibilities as required for the department.
Finance analyst Dubai
We have vacancies in investments sector for Sales Executives and Team Leaders for investments company offering fiannce products (Forex, stocks).
• Initial screening of customers.
• Providing neat, accurate, and complete documentation required for each products sold
• To achieve or exceed assigned sales targets and perform within service standard
•Selling the retail facilities, services and products of all types to reach the sales goals placed by the Line Manager.
• Managing client relationships and executing clients’ transactions, ensuring and that client have access to up-to-date market and pricing information
• Minimum of 1 year UAE bank or other financial company experience
• Minimum 1 year experience in selling relevant banking/financial products.
• Ability to develop and manage personal relationship at all levels.
• Excellent knowledge of banking/financial product selling policies
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent management skills.
• Open to all nationality
Banking officer Dubai
Banking Officer Dubai
Banking officer wanted for a banking institute in dubai, you will deal with high net worth customers to help them open , close and move accounts, you will have previous banking experience and a degree in finance or related
This is a 5 years contract position with the possibility to renew for another 4 years, 9 years in all, if you are interested to make the move, please apply, we offer a great package
Assistant Relationship Manager Dubai
Assistant Relationship Manager – Corporate – Leading bank in the region
Location: Abu Dhabi base.
The profile what we are looking for is a male/ female candidate;
- UAE national with family book
- With minimum 3 yrs of Credit and financial analysis experience in a banking environment
- Thorough understanding of Credit risks
- Very good knowledge of the predominant industries in UAE
- Ability to handle Arabic and English language fluently(read and write)