Finance Advisors Dubai
A leading financial advisory organisation in Dubai is seeking to hire financial advisors for both males and females to join it's successful team ,
The successful candidates should have ,
2 years of experience in life insurance in uae
Uae driving license
Excellent relationship and customers database,
To apply kindly send your updated cv
Business Development Executive Dubai
Senior Business Development Executive
Development of Clients in prescribed areas, Making aware of the products and services, assist them in getting solutions for their business or cause, managing the customers and identifying new customers, through online and offline methods, Assisting technical staff and co-ordination between firm and client.
Work & Activities Required
Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues and partner organizations
Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
Sourcing advertising opportunities to reach out to target audience
Interpersonal skills, communication skill, Presentation skill
Business Development Officer Dubai
She will handle sales department of personal & Business Loan or for and should be experience in same field or if you are fresher still can apply we will give you training .
Preference Language : Arabic -English Location : Dubai
Salary : TBD visa will be provided by company & If Candidate having visa under sponsor ship of Husband ,Father or employment visa can apply as well .
Project Manager Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for Project Manager for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Should have very good experience in Banking Projects
Should have experience in T24 Core Banking & Islamic banking
Experience in Test Management, UAT, Gap Analysis etc
Any relevant certifications will be an added advantage
Experience Required: 8+ years
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 1 month
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems- UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in UAE.
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Executive.
* Must have UAE bank or agency experience in collections, recovery or remedial work within finance.
* Must be able to generate active leads, and be able to close deals consistently.
* Be prepared, when needed to source business outside, meeting clients and attending business meetings for said prospective opportunities for the company.
* The prospective candidate needs to be driven, positive, presentable and carry themselves in a professional manner.
* It is also important that the prospective candidate be able to build key relationships for the business.
Our Company is a leading trading company. We are currently looking for a Commodity Trader to join our team.
• The commodity trader makes bids to buy and sell commodities on behalf of the clients.
• Aggressively target potential markets to generate business – expand the network of customers and develop current customers
• They receive purchase and selling instructions, meeting with other commodities traders to negotiate transactions.
• They pay close attention to the condition of the market (e.g. trends, prices and the like) so they may both serve as subject matter experts to their clients, and make educated trades.
• As a positive company ambassador, develop and maintain strong relationships with producers and customers
• Problem solving skills with the proper decision making abilities
• Strong risk management skills and knowledge: proactively manage for optimal outcomes
• Effective resolution of producer complaints and concerns
• Keep up-to-date with grain trends and market conditions to ensure competitiveness
• Administer, promote and adhere to purchase, sale and production contracts, ensuring compliance with all related policies and process
Business consultant Dubai
Can set up free zone company with e commerce license
Can start in December
Must have valid passport to open bank account
Job pays $100,000 USD per year
Corporate Administrator Dubai
Corporate Administrator Vacancy reference #: 2015270102 Place of work: Dubai, UAE Starting date: November 2013 Salary: competitive, worthy of applicant’s experience and capabilities Key characteristics of the successful applicant: - Fluent knowledge English and Arabic (both oral and written); - Experience in Corporate administration - Certified or partially certified for ICSA/COFA - Business literate, knowledge of corporate documents - Initiative, ability to work independently - Advanced computer literacy - Readiness to work in a small but fast growing company - Knowledge of basic accounting will be considered as an advantage Interested candidates should fill in the application form