Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Manager - Dubai
What could be more exciting than working for a global Travel Retail Design and Project Management Company 100% dedicated to duty-free retail? We produce beautiful retail stores, retail displays and instore campaigns for travel retail environments everywhere in the world.
We are currently looking for a Talented, Ambitious and Energetic Individual to become one of our Business Development Managers to join our Global Team and to help successfully grow and expand our clientele.
As a Business Development Manager you will be that pivotal person at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy, with a goal to drive sustainable growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships.
What we are looking for:
• Dynamic and personable candidate with vast experience working with and managing global brands.
• Someone who can demonstrate experience of the Asia Pacific retail marketing industry, preferably with experience in Travel Retail.
• A keen interest in working with premium and luxury products; and a passion for sales with a genuine interest in providing a unique & exciting shopping experience for our customers
• Retail sales experience would be a strong advantage however it really is all about having the right attitude, drive and potential to develop relevant skills
• The ability to communicate convincingly and with confidence goes without saying
• And, exceptional presentation and a professional approach top it off!
• You will play a key role in aligning sales and marketing strategies in order to maximise revenue.
• Team Player who is willing to go above and beyond to exceed our clients’ expectations!!
What we need:
• At least 5 years’ proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
• Demonstrated proven sales track record
• Experience in customer support is a plus
• Proficiency in English
• Market knowledge
Business Development Executive Dubai
Need to generate quality leads that result in Sales.
Develop & execute marketing proposals.
Give presentations to clients & close sales.
Build good relationships with potential & existing clients.
Convincing Communication and Presentation skills
Should have idea of mobile app industry
Must be Passionate about mobile and internet technologies
Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills in regards to delivering exceptional customer service at all times.
Basic technical level understanding of web & mobile solutions
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, reliable, detailed, and driven to produce high quality work.
Strong project understanding skills
Business manager Dubai
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Business Development/Sales Executive is responsible for business development, which includes creating and implementing a strategy aligned with current sales initiatives based on current and future growth.
• He/She will identify key contacts within newly identified major accounts, solicit new business and be involved in the RFP process to secure new business.
• Be able to create and execute new business models and have full accountability for execution.
• He/She will manage and perform to their highest level by using the techniques and guidelines set forth in the MediaGuru Sales Process.
• The jobholder will be responsible for supporting the department in identifying and expanding new business within the market while growing existing list of clienteles. Assisting and supporting business development activities day-to-day to ensure delivery in accordance with the department and organizational strategy. Contribute to the development and review of the company sales plan through the ongoing planning and development of new business opportunities and initiatives, which will deliver sustainable revenue and profit.
• Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization. Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts. As needed, coordinates planning activities with other functions, consultants and stakeholders within the firm.
• Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with consultant & sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
• Monitor and report on market developments and competitive activity in order to identify weaknesses and opportunities and to recommend further actions
• Execute delegated projects, tasks and activities to ensure efficient and effective achievement of required outcomes
Business Development Manager Dubai
A leading company based in Dubai and Saudi Arabia is looking for Business Development / Projects Manager with at least 6-8 years experience in UAE. Candidate must have Bachelors or Masters Degree, must have 5-6 years UAE experience in Business Development & Sales. He/ She must have experience handling project for Security System CCTV Access control and Low current system able to lead and manage projects within the time frame, can deal with the client and consultant up to finalization and closing of the projects. Driving license is essential. salary is negotiable
Business Development Manager Dubai
This role involves business development and client servicing:
Sourcing new clients and generating new leads
Consulting with clients and taking briefs
Liaising with proposal, creative & production teams to custom create proposals
Converting proposals to business
Overseeing the production team to ensure deliverables are met
Desired Skills and Expertise:
Minimum 10 years work experience
Minimum 2 years business development / sales experience in the events industry in the UAE
Well versed in the field of events in order to consult with clients
Ability to forecast and estimate project budgets vs. ROI for clients
Arabic language skills are a distinct advantage
Branch Manager Dubai
New branch opening in Dubai has an opening for branch manager, you will have 6 plus years banking experience and a related degree, you will also have experience managing staff , the salary is negotiable
Commercial Manager Dubai
Your objectives will be to ensure the functioning and organization of everyday Commercial area of business.
Mission: receiving and making calls, organizing commercial agendas,Appointment-making for the development quotes, entering and sending quotes to customers, customer visits.
• You have a good interpersonal skills
• you assimilate and you adapt quickly
• Dynamic, motivated
• Good presentation
• Good knowledge of microsoft office, internet.
If you are looking for an exciting job, send your application
Business Development Executive Dubai
Senior Business Development Executive
Development of Clients in prescribed areas, Making aware of the products and services, assist them in getting solutions for their business or cause, managing the customers and identifying new customers, through online and offline methods, Assisting technical staff and co-ordination between firm and client.
Work & Activities Required
Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues and partner organizations
Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
Sourcing advertising opportunities to reach out to target audience
Interpersonal skills, communication skill, Presentation skill