Collections officer Dubai
Experience: 2-3 years’ experience in Credit & Collection Department in production / manufacturing industry. Expertise in updating/ extracting data in ERP maintaining files, tracking customers, developing reports in Excel is mandatory.
Excellent communication and reporting skills are must required. English language is mandatory (Arabic is added advantage).
All nationalities are welcomed (preferably Male/Pakistani - due to gender equality).
Salary 4,000 per month plus free accommodation and transportation based on experience and skills.
Business analyst Qatar
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Business Analyst for our Qatar operations with the following skillsets and terms and conditions:
Skill Set Required
• At least five years of experience as Business analyst
• Should have strong experience in Card.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Qatar.
Priyanka Middle East FZ- LLC
Business Development Manager Dubai
Proficiency in Overseas Business Development by identifying new business opportunities.
Responsible for handling International tenders and managing the processes. Commercial & Technical Understanding negotiation, Preparation, submission of techno commercial Bid.
Network with other business organizations highlighting PME’s services and scope of works
Actively and successfully manage the sales processes from initiating contact, negotiation, logistics, close, handover to the revenue/ accounts dept.
Client Presentation Liaoning with clients/consultants
Strategize implementation of Performance Management System of development at clients end with respect to Bids submitted and facilitating etc.
Proven Track record of the projects handled and the value addition to the company.
Represent PME at industry events and tradeshows and willing to travel
Attend workshop; trade shows and seminars to keep up-to-date on changes and trends in the industry and able to multitask and meet timelines
Good proposal drafting and presentation skills. Daily/ Weekly and Monthly reporting of business development activities to the Managing Director
Finance manager Dubai
Director Financial Institutions - UAE
Brief Role Summary:
• Lead the origination and client relationship management for a portfolio of International Corporate Clients
• Lead and coach Assistant RMs working closely with product partners
• Focus on a range of Corporate banking products and services, with emphasis on those delivering NFR
• Active engagement and high level contacts with senior executives within clients
• Maintain a strong working relationship with Credit, Legal and Compliance and other key stakeholders
* Close ties exist with key stakeholders eg. Financial Markets, Transaction Banking, Corporate Finance Risk, Country CEOs, Service Delivery,
Trading manager Dubai
Looking for a Trading Manager having 10-15 years GCC experience
Job Location: Dubai
Qualification: Bachelors/MBA in marketing/business.
Specifications: Must possess exceptional interpersonal & analytical skills, also with strong commercial outlook.
Roles & responsibilities:
• Planning trade strategies for individual products & product ranges.
• Responsible for generating reports, analyzing as well as reporting data & industry trends relating to trade categories.
• Coordinate communication & make recommendations on price, product, promotions etc; liaise with suppliers & consumers.
• Lead trade strategy development to accomplish defined business objectives throughout product categories.
• Executing trade plans & strategies across the region & thereby drive revenue growth.
Salary: Based on experience
Business Development Manager
Job description: Business Development Manager - Chartered House Tax Consultancy
Chartered House – Dubai
at least 2 years experience in UAE
CHARTERED HOUSE TAX CONSULTANCY
Industry: Accounting & TAX Consultancy Job
Location: Dubai, UAE
Required: 2 years experience in UAE with Driving License
• Responsible for bringing in new business for the company through a variety of sales techniques.
• Generating business leads and following up on sales opportunities.
• Cold calling potential clients and building relationships.
• Establishing client needs and selling services accordingly.
• Working to weekly and monthly sales targets and KPI’s.
• Arranging meetings with clients and carrying out service demonstrations.
• Following up swiftly on sales enquiries and sending out information.
• Working closely with other teams to develop new business.
• Researching the market and identifying potential target clients
• Attending industry /any related events in order to generate business leads
Relationship Manager Dubai
Relationship Officer - Mortgage Work Location : Dubai / Sharjah Working Days : Sunday - Thursday Requirement: - Minimum 1year UAE Experience in banking industry only - Core product must be Mortgages. - Current location must be UAE Job Description : 1) Develop & execute the Company’s growth strategies with new & existing customers. 2) Determine & execute the sales & marketing strategies for existing & future products. 3) Grow sales & profitability by prioritizing & capturing significant new customers, while growing revenues with existing customers. 4) Develop metrically driven sales priorities & tracking within the company’s existing network & operations. 5) Handling multi products
collections officer Dubai
Should have previous experience in collecting cheques and follow up with customers.
Should be proactive and should be able to follow the Management instruction up to the mark.
should be up to the additional task given by Supervisor.
Male must have valid United Arab Emirates Driving License, desirable having own car.
Must have experience in field collection.
Have good knowledge of Northern part of United Arab Emirates.