Accontant Required in Abu Dhabi
with 2-3 years experience in Insurance company
Have experience in budget,cash flow,financial statements
External Auditor Dubai
Applicant should be a professional degree holder (ACCA, CA, CPA) and should have experience in audit firm for at least 4 years and should have resident visa of DUBAI.
Those who fulfill above criteria should send your CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Planning assignments to make sure audit staff are fully aware of the clients business and relevant issues
Examining interim and end-of-year accounts
Collecting and reviewing financial accounts and other operational data
Challenging the effectiveness of current working practices, updating executive and non-executive managers on risks identified and recommending actions to be taken
Selecting samples of business areas and accounts for testing
Conducting departmental reviews and interviewing key
Finance Manager Dubai
Finance Manager required for Real Estate development company engaged in marketing High rise Residential & Commercial towers in Dubai, Please share your CV if you are a Qualified ACCA or CA Finalist with 6 years experience in similar role & readily available for assessment.
Senior Cost Controller Dubai
Group of Restaurants located in Dubai is looking for a Senior Cost Controller with previous experience in UAE:
•Build annual operating budget for the company
•Managing purchasing in order to keep costs within budget
•Build reports detailing raw material and labor costs to management
•Regular daily inspections of stock movement through data entry of purchased materials, returns of supplies
•Carry out monthly inventories of raw materials
•Periodic analysis of cost of goods sold.
•Monthly analysis and propose suitable solutions.
•Daily inspections of quality and state of items in food storerooms.
•Cleaning inspection and check of all storerooms.
•Regular inspections on the conditions of refrigerated storerooms with regards to temperature control and proper storing.
•Ensuring that material requests are placed according to company policy and with the liaison of the concerned chef and department manager.
•Ensuring that material purchases, receiving, and issuing are carried out according to company policy and procedures.
•Daily contact with the warehouse management to ensure that returns to suppliers are accurately recorded.
•Deal with any variances and carry out recounts as informed by the Financial Controller.
•Communicate with the Executive Chef to ensure that accurate weights are being strictly followed by all production units
Knowledge, skills and experience:
•Previous experience in UAE
•Bachelor degree in Business administration with a focus on accounting
•At least 8-10 years of experience in the same field (Restaurants or Hotels)
•Energetic and motivated
•Advanced analytical skills and computer skills (report writing)
•Good knowledge in cost management
•Experience in POS system and inventory system
Senior Accountant Dubai
A well established local company in Dubai is looking to hire a Senior Accountant for it\'s division managing an extensive portfolio of real estate investments. This position will have primary responsibility for all aspects of the Finance function & the Operations Management function of the division.
Duties & responsibilities will include;
- Supervise & direct the Accountant maintaining the financial ledger of the division.
- Accounts payables processing & management.
- Receivables management to achieve the desired recoveries outcomes of the division inc. oversight of the legal actions for recoveries.
- Maintain up to date budgets of CWIP, highlighting variances, if any in a timely manner.
- Lease administration of a boutique mall & related finance functions inc. turnover rent, service charges accounting & marketing budget.
- Operational management of the team of Asset (Property) Managers handling the day to day affairs of the investment properties for cost & revenue control purposes.
- Regular reporting on receivables, site inspections/visits and facilities management issues.
- Implementing rigorous internal controls in the Finance & Property Operations Management functions and improving it\'s effectiveness.
- Treasury management & cashflows forecasting.
- Posting of transactions using QuickBooks
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Auditing financial information
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- Analysing accounts and business plans
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Managing own workload and deadlines
- Great training program provided including budget for ACCA certification
- At least 1 year of experience using QuickBooks
- Understanding of all aspects of account spectrum (work experience in A/R, A/P, reporting, reconciliation, etc.)
- Ability to work in a team
- Good command of English
- Degree in accounting and finance or related subject
Full accountant wanted for large hospitality service company in Dubai, you will be a certified accountant with 6 years experience, you will work as the senior accountant, salary is up to 18,000 AED per month
Audit manager Dubai
Audit Manager Dubai
You will work in close association with a diverse range of clients in such industries as finance and investment, telecommunications, manufacturing, shipping, government and sports (to name just a few). You will forge strong relationships to help clients achieve their business objectives and solve challenges. Your involvement will include management of statutory audits, financial statement preparation and review as well as exposure to ‘specials’ such as due diligence reporting and M&A related activities.
With 5+ years Audit experience and qualifications, you will have a demonstrable track record coaching and mentoring staff. If you are ambitious and motivated to get to the top, this is a rare opportunity to fast track to Partnership.