Job description: We need an experienced accountant cum admin for our company to manage company books of accounts and also process VAT for us.
The executive should know to use tally, and should be well versed with Microsoft Office.
The person should be very good in payment follow ups from client and manage vendor payments efficiently.
Salary, Visa can be discussed in the interview.
Walk in Interviews starting from 15th Sept 2020 to 30th Sept 2020.
Accounting Manager Dubai
Accounting Manager Dubai
Abu Ahmed Meat Trading (“AAMT”) is based in Dubai UAE and has been in business since 1984, serving clients across the Emirates including 5 star hotels with the highest quality of meat and poultry. We trade in fresh, chilled, and frozen meats (meat and chicken), supplying, storing, handling, and manually packing meat for a predominant Client base with over 40 five star hotels. We also sell retail meats to walk-in customers and home deliver as well.
With a wide range of different meat, lamb, and poultry cuts. We strive to set ourselves apart from the competition through high safety standards, high quality meats, exceptional relationships with our suppliers, and 24-hour responsiveness and agility to our Client requests. AAMT has operated from its Deira location since its opening, but is now expanding to a new operation location in Ras Al Khor.
We are seeking an Accounting Manager to be based in AAMT Ras Al Khor branch.
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for both branch’s financial accounting and will report directly to the General Manager (GM).
Ideal candidates for the Accounting Manager role at AAMT have at least 5 years relevant work experience.
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for:
• Monitor, track, and manage company’s day-to-day accounting activities including payments, receivables, payables, etc.
• Develop standard financial statements including: Income statement, balance sheet, cash-flow, and P & L
• Daily, weekly, and monthly financial reports showing sales (revenue), cost of goods sold, gross margins, profit, gross profit, expenses, other financial ratios and key performance indicators (KPIs) for review with General Manager (GM)
-must haveexperience more than 3 years in accounting
-effective communication skills
-computer literate and experiences in spreadsheet packages
-high level of commitment and loyalty
-attention to details and working on deadlines
-degree in Accounting/Finance
-accurate and reliable
-experience of VAT
-general ledger/account maintenance
-responsibility for daily transaction
-financial statement preparation analysis/reconciliations
-cost accounting/variance analysis
Finance Manager Dubai
Job description: Post Title: Finance Manager
Pay: Base Pay – AED 3,500 to 4,500 per month dependent upon experience; bonus.
Benefits: Accommodation on site, Health Insurance, 30 days Leave per Year.
Line Manager to: None.
Service Area: Finance and Accounts
Responsible to: (2 people) Owner/CEO & Business Development Manager only.
(Regular target setting and performance reviews conducted by an independent professional).
Location: Mussaffah, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
To be responsible for the whole finances of the business, take charge of financial reporting, and aid the team in business transformation and growth.
MC Interiors and Decor is a British owned business which has operated in the UAE commercial and domestic building industry for over 41 years. We have garnered a solid reputation for quality workmanship and competitive pricing, and today boast of dozens of large and medium scale projects across the UAE and UK, from high-end restaurants, and 7-star hotels, to international banks, local offices, private homes and retail space. Currently we employ 40+ carpenters and machinists, 10+ painters, upholsterers, decorators, drivers, designers, project managers, and in house office staff.
Finance Manager Dubai
Are you a finance manager with at least 7 years finance, accounting or banking experience, then please send in your resume as we are hiring
We are expanding our operations in the middle east and need a manager to oversee a group of 5 finance officers, you will work with the team to ensure the division has its books in order, also to ensure we meet our financial targets
This position will have room to move forward to finance director in 2 years, the salary will be offered according to your experience
Location: Dubai Media City, Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Salary: AED 6,000 negotiable per month
Qualification: Bachelor of Science in Accountancy and CPA license is a plus
Experience: At least 2-3 years’ experience
Required Skills: Accounting, Reporting Skills
Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, and Account Software & database)
Should possess good Communication skills and be a good team player.
Positive attitude, highly motivated and with an attention for detail
Kids and Teachers Publishing and Distribution is looking for an Accountant to work Full Time
Accountant Duties And Responsibilities:
- Prepares asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries
- Examining expenses submitted by employees
- Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and
outgoing payments from accounts payable
- Creating company financial reports with the above information included
- Analyzing data collected in order to determine the state of the
company’s financial health
- Analyzing data to understand where the company is generating and losing revenue
- Must have full knowledge and experience in using TALLY software
- Must have previous experience as an accountant with previous companies
- Must be professional and present reports in clear and organized manner
- Must read, write and speak English properly (Arabic is a bonus, but not necessary)