Assistant Accountant Dubai
- Preparing various Financial statements like cash flow, fund flow, Budgeting, Profit and Loss
- Account and balance sheets and Trial Balance sheet
- Effectively handling cash flow statement weekly & monthly basis.
- Monitoring the funds, supervising and managing end to end accounts activities
- Preparation of Budget planning for future expenditure as well as income
- Cost Analysis, Internal Auditing and Management report
- Maintenance of general ledger accounts up to finalization.
- T P Audits and documentations for exports Reconciliation,
- Intercompany and preparation of documents
- Monthly and yearly reports
- Reconciliation of vendor
- ledgers Experience in SAP is preferable.
- Tax Planning and Budgeting.
A well established Hotel Apartments Dubai Based Company, recruiting accountant with local and industry related (3-5 years experience). Vast and comprehensive Accounting skills are mandatory additional knowledge in Procurement and stock control is a plus.
Business Development Manager Dubai
We are looking for someone who has working experience in Audit firm operation & Business Development, at the same time possesses Audit, Accounting & Bookkeeping background. This person will be responsible for operation and developing business for Chartered Accountants & Consultancy firm, develop & build customer relationship, win assignments, get execution, deliver and close by collecting the agreed fee.
Candidates with UAE audit firm Business Development & operation experience will be preferred, please highlight it in your application.
-UAE Audit firm operation & Business Development experience (Preferred)
-Audit firm track record experience in UAE
-Self driven and responsible
-Audit & Accounting qualification
-Influencing & convincing skills
-Can motivate, engage and develop the team
Audit, Accounting, Audit firm operation, Business Development
Accounting Assistant Dubai
We are seeking Female Accounts Assistant
• Bachelor of Accountancy graduate
• Minimum 2 to 3 Years Experience in General Accounting Task
• Working knowledge of the following software: accounting software systems and MS Office (Word, Excel (formulas & formats) and Power Point).
• Responsible in reconcile Vendor and Clients accounts in Monthly basis
• Assist with daily Incoming and outgoing transaction (invoice processing)
• Manage payment & deposits processing and weekly check runs
• Responsible in compiling reports using accounting system & Hard copy fillings
• Organized, efficient, proactive and diligent with attention to detail, approachable and conducive to the office environment
• Drive and self-motivation to achieve chartered status with the relevant institution
• Ability to apply technical knowledge in analyzing problems and creating solutions
• Ability to work and communicate effectively in English (verbal & written) within multidisciplinary teams
• Ability to multi-task and deliver to tight deadlines
Airland Logistics LLC
We have vacancy for the post of accountant. The working experience in logistics is preferred, Interested candidate can email the updated resume on
Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Corporate Finance
• Reporting Skills
• Reporting Research Results
Vacancy for an accountant proficient in TALLY software.
Salary negotiable as per experience. Company visa provided.
manufacturing company located in SHARJAH is currently in need of an Accountant with minimum 2-5 years UAE experience.
Able to work from 8:00 to 6:30
Transportation is provided.
Applicants living in SHARJAH/AJMAN only will be considered.