Finance Manager Dubai
Basic Function: The functions of the finance manager position can be considered identical to a treasurer position (see the Treasurer job description), or as a "light" treasurer who has additional analysis responsibilities that include support of the management team in a variety of operational decisions. This job description assumes the latter view of the finance manager position. As such, the finance manager should manage funds in such a manner as to maximize return on investment while minimizing risk, and while also ensuring that an adequate control structure is in place over the transfer and investment of funds. Further, the finance manager engages in financial analysis in such areas as forecasting, budgeting, engaging in cost reduction analysis, and reviewing operational performance. The position is considered to be more senior than the financial analyst position.
1. Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
2. Manage outsourced functions
3. Oversee the operations of the treasury department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives
1. Manage the preparation of the company's budget
2. Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
3. Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
1. Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
2. Review the performance of competitors and report on key issues to management
3. Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
4. Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
5. Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company throughput
6. Participate in target costing activities to create products that meeting predetermined price goals
7. Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing
8. Compile key business metrics and report on them to management
9. Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis
10. Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management
Management accountant Dubai
- Preparing and co-ordinating annual budgets in accordance with head office guide line.
- Reviewing and analysing budgets with a focus on expenses.
- Preparing the monthly management pack and P&L.
- Analysing variances and providing commentaries.
- Identifying forecasts and their potential impacts.
- Process and procedural improvement.
DBW Corporation LLC is hiring for the position of Accountant/ Book Keeper in Dubai.
A leading group of companies in Dubai requires eligible candidates for the post of Accountant. Interested Candidates can apply with updated resume.
Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
Managing all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
Candidate should have bachelor degree of finance or other related degrees.
At least 2 years experience in a similar position in Dubai.
Attention to detail and accuracy.
Planning, organizing and Problem analysis.
Strong communication skills.
Keralite Female accountant cum secretary required for a trading company in Dubai. Salary AED 3000 + Visa. Should know the secretarial works and less than 35 years. Visit visa holderrs preferred. Please send detailed CV
Chartered Accountant Dubai
ALM Human Resources urgently looking for Chartered Accountant in Outdoor Media Company
Only those candidates can apply who have 5 years experience in Outdoor Media.
Location: Sharjah, UAE
Salary: 20,000 AED
ladies only ( Salary 6500 AED )
We are looking to immediately hiring a full time female accountant.
Good ENGLISH communication skills, verbal and writing
Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
Comuper skills, emails, word,excel a must!
Visa will be provided by the company
Leave salary and other benefits as per labour law
Accounting Clerk Dubai
Are you a experienced accounting clerk, do you have knowledge and skills using accounting software, can you work with a team, do you have a diploma or certificate in accounting, if yes, then send in your resume to us
Accountant with ACCA/CA wanted to start, we are a trading company in the UAE, your job will be to manage and maintain our books and records, you will have 3 accounting clerks to assist you, this is a full time position , we offer a right candidiate 80 K USD plus relocation