Senior Planner Qatar
Our client, a leading boutique creative agency in Qatar, is looking for a Senior Planner to join their team in Doha.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in account planning, preferably in a multi-national creative agency.
Excellent business writing and presentation skills are a must for this position.
• Provides inputs on development of communication strategies that meet clients’ business needs and drive their business.
• Plans individual communication campaigns that support clients’ marketing initiatives in an effective and efficient way.
• Coordinates with Marketing Services Department (Events, PR, Digital and CRM) to integrate their activities into the overall clients’ communications strategies and initiatives.
• Translates customer insights into advertising, brand, and creative strategies. Provides expert inputs in client marketing strategies.
• Develops approaches to market research aiding in customer and market insights collection.
• Supervises research agencies and provides clear specifications for the research scope to their team and clients. Ensures that research is carried out in full scope and on time.
• Moderates focus groups, analyzes data and develops relevant recommendations.
• Monitors and interprets cultural and social trends relevant to the clients’ business.
• Represents customers in all account planning activities to bring market and customer insights into account planning process.
• Develops creative briefs in line with the established brand communication strategies and based on the insights delivered by the Client Service teams.
• Provides support to the Creative team in development of key deliverables, as and when required.
• Coordinates development of ad-hoc deliverables related to market research, such as market development reports, industry trends, etc., as assigned by the Direct Superior.
• Provides support in development of sales pitches for new accounts by providing inputs on planning scope and effort required to meet clients’ requirements.
The salary is between QAR 25-30,000 depending on experience.
Finance professional Dubai
We are looking for experienced finance professional (Male) to handle and manage entire Accounts for the Project.
Role: - Executive Accounts
Education qualification: - Commerce graduate (B.Com, BBM, BBA, M.Com, MBA)Should have a Bachelor's/Masters degree in finance or accounting
Experience:- 2- 4 years
Accountant with ACCA/CA wanted to start, we are a trading company in the UAE, your job will be to manage and maintain our books and records, you will have 3 accounting clerks to assist you, this is a full time position , we offer a right candidiate 80 K USD plus relocation
The Business Year
Accounting Professional Dubai
University degree in finance and business administration
• 2-3 years of similar work experience preferably in a multinational company in general accounting
• Good command of written and spoken English (the company runs in English so please do not apply if you are not fluent)
• Good knowledge of MS Office applications
• SAP FI-CO Modules knowledge is an asset
• Strong timing and analytical skills
• Team member, self-motivated and excellent communicator
• Strong analytical skills, innovative and desire to learn
• Good knowledge of PC, MS Office applications
• Good numerical analysis skills
• No military obligation for male candidates
• General bookkeeping transactions
• Following day to day accounting activities;
• Following month-end/year-end closing activities
• Following reconciliations of vendors and bank accounts
• Following outstanding receivables and reconciliations of clients accordingly
• Taking part in communication with outsource agents and with shared service points
• Supporting line manager in preparing related reports for management purposes.
• Prepare tax declarations
• Keep daily/statutory accounting records such as general ledger, fixed assets, customer, supplier accounts
Arabic Accountant Dubai
JOB DESCRIPTION: A Group of company located in Dubai is in urgent need of FEMALE ARABIC ACCOUNTANT for a Contracting and Real Estate Company located in Dubai and Sharjah. We are looking for candidates with 3 years minimum experience as an Accountant, BSc. Accountant and willing to be relocated in Sharjah. Salary is negotiable and will be based on your experience. Employer prefers SYRIAN, LEBANESE, JORDANIAN, and other Arab nationalities.
Cost Accountant Dubai
• Well versed with production cost accounting.
• Audit staff expense and distributors and dealers incentive and prepare monthly payment accurately.
• Prepare regular and ad-hoc financial reports of monthly accounts and yearly financial reports within deadline.
• Register Withholding Tax, VAT and Business Tax Report to local authorities on time.
• Maintain book-keeping and cash flow management.
• Assist in other Finance projects, accounting and procurement tasks in UAE operations.
• Prepare annual corporate income tax return and tax reconciliation statements based on financial statements.
• Handling Company’s payroll, prepare budget, etc.
• Maintain relationship with banks.
• Handling foreign exchange related issues.
• Maintaining of store and keeping inventory records for accounting record and due diligence purposes.
Profile of Incumbent:
• Primary Bachelor Degree in Accountancy or Chartered Accountant Qualification from a reputable university.
• Late 30s to 40.
• At least 5 to 7 years of experience.
• Experience with Microsoft Office – Excel
• Experience in Production/Manufacturing Environment, handle production cost analysis and cash flow management
Job description: We are urgently hiring an Accountant.
1. Updating of monthly reporting package at HO Dubai level.
2. Review and analyze the monthly financial statements and management reports.
3. Intercompany A/C (review & monthly reconciliation).
4. Handling the set of books at HO Dubai level, and prepare related journal entries.
5. Help in the day to day operations at HO Dubai.
6. Coordination with Treasury regarding bank related matters for HO Dubai Finance and monthly bank reconciliation.
7. Review and concur payments and commitments related to XXX business.
8. Review and concur capex request and control budget for XXX business including EASY
9. Review and prepare the payments related XXX business at HO Dubai.
10. Update Budgeting & Forecasting, business plan and all related matters at HO Dubai level.
11. Contact XXX projects team for reporting and accounting issues.
12. Prepare Finance Presentation at HO Dubai level.
13. Coordination of all activities related to external audit (interim and year-end).
14. Review and concur capex request and control budget.
15. Coordinate and co-operate with other departments in Dubai HO to facilitate and improve the work.
16. Help and support on any Tax or consultancy required matter.
17. Comply with company rules, regulations and policy.
18. Other work assigned by supervisor.