Eureka (PVT) Limited
Finance Analyst Dubai
continuous management of financial systems and budgets; • undertaking financial audits (an independent check of an organisation\'s financial position); • providing financial advice. • liaising with clients (individuals or businesses) and providing financial information and advice; • reviewing the company\'s systems and analysing risk; • performing tests to check financial information and systems; • advising clients on tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimise their tax liability) and tax issues associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers; • maintaining accounting records and preparing accounts and management information for small businesses (accountancy); • advising clients on business transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions (corporate finance); • Detecting and preventing fraud (forensic accounting); • managing junior colleagues.
Senior Risk Specialist for the transportation sector Dubai
- Draft risk based legislation allowing tramways to operate and work closely with organisation\'s strategic partners including Police, Civil Defence, legislators, insurance companies and the UK\'s Office or Rail Regulation.
- Managing certification
- Identification, assessment and reporting of enterprise-wide risks to the board
- Implementing improvements to internal processes and KPIs
- Responsible for risk-based audits, inspection and day-to-day regulation of Metro operations
- Evaluation of proposals made by the UAE National Transport Authority and Ethiad rail - from a risk perspective
-An engineering degree
-Experience in systems assurance and risk assessment
-Experience of working on railways projects
-Experience in a senior role
Education: Engineering Degree
Beta Inspection Services
Reputed firm in Dubai required a Accountant cum Administrative Officer. A female candidate who is capable of doing all secretarial job including administration, assisting the accounts, preparing the contracts, bank formalities, Letter of Credits, quotations, keeping the records of the personnel files etc.
Qualifications: Graduate with a minimum 3 experience in the above position and able to handle in computers with word, excel and power point. Looking for an ideal candidate with clean record
Accountant Required, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Accounting
Accountant, english speaking required for a company in Dubai. Attractive salary package and other benefits with ample chances of growth awaits for the right candidates.
A company in Jebel Ali is currently looking for an Accountant with 1 to 2 years of similar experience. Must be professionally qualified Accountant (CA, CPA, CIMA etc.,) with excellent communication skills.
Industry: Oil and Gas
Job Location: Dubai
Salary: As per Experience and Competence
Experience: Minimum 2 years
Job Type: Full Time
Looking For Accountant with accounting software knowledge will be added advantage.Managing day to day financial operations. Supervising invoicing, Responsible for Accounts Receivable & Payables. Monthly Closing of books, Assist General Manager in preparing financial statements. Payroll Preparation, Disbursement of Staff expenses.
Specific duties and responsibilities.
• Answering incoming phone calls
• Keep a complete and accurate address & phone numbers data base for Clients and Suppliers.
• Handling incoming and outgoing documents with courier, mail & over the counter deliveries
• Keep a complete and accurate record for incoming and outgoing deliveries
• Undertake filing, photocopying, binding and copy typing.
• Accurately and responsibly handle and record company’s petty cash fund for petty cash and expenses using the Company accounting system.
• Maintain office files and original documents including archiving and maintaining proper record.
• Handling and recording in the Company accounting system utility and other supplier’s bills and office expenses
• Procurement of all office items/equipment
• Provide administrative support and perform related tasks as may be assigned.
• Assist the accounting department with accounting records and Data entry
• Printing recording and sending invoices by courier to clients.
• Keeping records of sent invoices by courier and received bills.
• Filing Cheque details transactions and record in Company Accounting System.
• Handling cash flow budget sheet, following up on accounts receivable and reminding on accounts payable.
- CA/ ACCA/ MBA in Finance/ B.com
- Minimum 5 years’ gulf experience
- Arabic speaking/ nationality only
- Job location: UAE
- Full time job
- Salary : Not disclosed
Interested candidates kindly forward your resume