Manager Finance Dubai
Directly reporting to Senior Manager Finance Key responsibilities Oversees the day to day activities of the finance team and ensures that the finance function is organized and efficient and produces accurate financial and management accounts. • Preparation of budgets, forecasts and working capital & cash flows • Maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes • Preparation of Monthly Consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet • Timely production of statutory and internal financial reports • Financial modeling and analysis • Cash management and treasury duties • Ensuring that appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained • Overseeing the Payroll process QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE • Master\'s Degree in Accounting (CIMA/ Chartered/ACCA), Finance, MBA, or equivalent, and/or a CPA • Demonstrated record of effective financial management, with experience in large, complex financial accounting systems and hands-on knowledge of international and local accounting standards and practices. • Total 10+ years’ experience
We are looking for an accountant and VAT specialist with the following requirements:
– Degree holder in Accountancy.
- Experience in VAT calculations and statements
– Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in Accountancy.
– Sound knowledge of international accounting and bookkeeping practices.
– Excellent Skills in use of Microsoft Excel.
– Experience in invoicing, bookkeeping (expenses, fixed assets, accruals, etc.), schedules, reconciliations, checking the accuracy of journal vouchers.
Finance manager Dubai
Manager/Dy. Manager - Finance
1. Manager/Dy. Manager Finance for UAE . Candidate must have a Min. experience of 7 years’ with reputed firms preferably in Trading.
Candidate should be CA qualified and must have sound knowledge and experience in SAP. Should be familiar with Various Commercial & Legal terms used in Finance in Trading industry. Must have experience in dealing with banks, letter of credit, UCP and its operations.
2. Manager/Sr. Manager –CC (Credit & Collections)
Qualification: CA/M.Com Finance/Business Management
We have an urgent requirement for Manager/Sr. Manager –CC (Credit & Collections)for UAE . Candidate must have a Min. experience of 7 years’ with reputed firms preferably in Trading. Must have sound knowledge in Credit & Collection Management. Must have sound knowledge and experience in SAP. Should be experienced with Various Commercial & Legal terms used in Finance in Trading industry. Sound knowledge in letter of credit/ UCP and its operations.
General Accountant Dubai
General Accountant Jobs in Dubai UAE Grand Millennium , is looking out for a General Accountant to join the Finance team.
If you have minimum of 3 year’s experience in a similar role with preferable previous experiences in a five star hotel, please apply with confidence
Senior Accountant Dubai
Senior Accountant to work for a medium size construction company specialized in decoration and fit out works in Abu Dhabi.
Candidates must have a minimum 5 years accounting and finance experience with construction companies in UAE.
Their expertise should include:
1- handling full company\'s accounting activities and transactions.
2- financial management, planning, forecasting and reporting.
3- Advanced analytical and auditing skills.
4- Experience in dealing with banks (facilities, L/Cs...)
5- Strong personality and ability to deal with Clients and follow payment collection.
6- Good management of computer and accounting platforms (SAP, Quickbooks, ...).
7- Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking).
In case you can sort such candidates, please let me know.
Accounts Officer Dubai
- Managing cash inflows and outflows
- Cheque management
- weekly and monthly bank reconciliation
- Payment collection management
- Accounting of receivables
- Credit Control
- Sales & Receivables Reporting
- Maintaining and sending various reports
- Language Fluency - Hindi & English
- 'To Do' Approach is Must
- Self-Motivator and a Team Player
- Any other duty as and when assigned by the reporting supervisor
Qualification and Experience:
- Graduation in finance stream
- One year UAE experience in same field
- Efficient Communication - Verbal & written
- Experience in VAT or GST and Arabic proficiency would be an additional advantage for selection
- Salary: would be decided based on the candidate profile and experience.
- Other benefits would be pain as per the UAE Labour Law
Accounts assistant Dubai
-Computer literate and familiar with accounting packages
- Knowledge of Tally and SAP will be an advantage
- 1 to 2 years experience in medium sized industry
Please forward your CVs
Reputed Money Exchange Company requires an experienced Accountant having experience in money exchange.Familiar with Central Bank of the U A E requirements.Familiar with valuation of Exchange gain / loss verification.continuous management of financial systems and budgets;undertaking financial audits (an independent check of an organisation's financial position);providing financial advice.reviewing the company's systems and analyzing risk;maintaining accounting records and preparing accounts ;counselling on areas of business improvement, or dealing with insolvency;detecting and preventing fraud (forensic accounting);liaising with internal and external auditors and dealing with any financial irregularities as they arise;producing reports and recommendations.preparing financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts;arranging financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting;Determining measures of the effective utilisation of capital.Installing cost accounting system.Assisting the management in the efficient use of working capital as an aid to improve productivity Reviewing procedures and equipment for operational control. Review of financial planning and policies for effective utilisation of resources.preparation of feasibility studies of new project and expansion schemes. Advise on the system analysis and design, including selection of hard work and development of software and feasibility of incorporating computer applications for accounting and commercial activities.