we are looking for an accountant who has full knowledge of preparing and finalizing of accounts and maintaining company books.must be good experience in tally & good communication skill.should me able to handle accounts and store independently,co ordinate sales and deliveries accordingly. must help in the sales on the showroom floor. looking for an active person dynamic.hard working person.
we are looking for an accountant who has full knowledge of preparing and finalizing of accounts and maintaining company books.must be good experience in tally & good communication skill.should me able to handle accounts and store independently,co ordinate sales and deliveries accordingly.
An International Printing and Packaging Distributor is looking for a General Accountant/ Admin
A dynamic person with excellent communication skills, presentable is required
You shall handle all general accounting and operational matters (billings, receivables and collections, etc.) to include review of transactions documents, provide monthly financial statements and reconciliation with bank statements. You must have strong experience in QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel, Access, Word.
Candidate must have a good office admin experience, a team player, and able to work independently and under pressure. You have strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal and client servicing skills. Good knowledge in Government rules and regulations is a plus. Experience in Export & Import Handling + Documentation + Freight Forwarding
Remuneration is per experience and market standards, in addition to attractive benefits and incentives for targets achievement.
UAE Driving License will be an advantage.
AGM (Assistance Group Menasa) a newly established company in JLT, Dubai is urgently looking to hire an Indian Male or Female Accountant/Admin with prior accounting experience (necessary) with good written and communication skills in English.
We expect as a minimum:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
- 2- 3 years accounting experience
- Salary in the range of 4-5k / month
- Maintain up-to-date billing system, accounts receivable customer files and records.
- Preparation & recording of invoices and follow up with clients for timely payments.
- Preparing Bank Reconciliation, Payroll processing and calculation of overtime pay for staffs.
- Ensure smooth operations of accounting process, General Ledger, Account Receivables, Account Payables & Payroll.
- Preparing Trial Balance, Profit & Loss A/c and Balance Sheet.
- Process all purchase invoices and payments, expenses and petty cash vouchers
- Monthly Finalization of Financial Statements including Balance Sheet & profit & Loss Account.
- Monthly expense variance analysis and revenue analysis
- Carry out clerical tasks and errands to assist others, ordering office supplies.
- Managing all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Office related backend admin support which may be required from time to time.
Paper Chase International
Accounts Executive Dubai
BCOM/ MCOM/ Inter CA
-Computer literate and familiar with accounting packages
- Knowledge of Tally and SAP will be an advantage
- 1 to 3 years experience in medium sized industry
Please forward your CVs
A medium sized new age Finance and Technology company requires an experienced in-house qualifies Accountant based in Dubai. Your core responsibilities are to provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports and monthly management accounts for all subsidiary companies and the Abra holding company to be presented to the Board monthly.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting and clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups
• Assists in completion of all finance related queries and requirements from banks, Financial institutions and Government bodies
We are looking for a minimum of 5 years’ experience within the Finance and Technology sectors.
Other skills necessary:
• ACA/ACCA international standards and reporting knowledge a must
• Proficient with all Windows applications including Excel and all office management systems
• Sage Line 50/100, Sage Payroll or similar systems
• Good communication skills in Arabic and English
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail and articulate and driven
Accountant with Hotel/Real Estate Experience
A well established Hotel Apartments Dubai Based Company, recruiting accountant with local and industry related (3-5 years experience). Vast and comprehensive Accounting skills are mandatory additional knowledge in Procurement and stock control is a plus.
Accounts Assistant Dubai
Assists accounts department in AR and AP functions
-Prepare & issue client invoices
-Liase with customers for billing issues
-PostinG and updating invoices ( QUICKBOOKS)
-With Admin experience in relation to logistics services
-Any other ad-hoc duties as required by superior
-Must be flexible, can work with minimum supervision, and willing to work on shifting as advised ( Monday-Friday)
-Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy