Job description: Smart Horizon Business Center is looking for female Arabic accountant. Must have experience and knowledge of Arabic and English language. Salary 3000 - 5000 aed per month, depends on your previous work experience. Please apply only if you are in Dubai and available to join immediately!
Our location is in Barsha Heights, nearest metro station is Dubai Internet city.
Send your CV
Job description: Excellent opening for Accountant with Knowledge of Tally ERP 9 From Real Estate Back ground
If you are looking for send your updated resume to email@example.com
Finance manager Dubai
Job description: The Finance Department is responsible for managing all the financial aspects of EXPO 2020. The department functions include planning organizing, auditing, accounting for and controlling finances, as well as reporting and producing financial statements.
The Senior Accountant - Fixed Assets & Inventory will perform the tasks essential to ensure that all fixed assets and inventory are properly booked and accounted for in accordance to relevant International Financial Reporting Standards and as per company s process & accounting policies.
Main responsibilities for this role include:
- Coordinate with different stake holders from the business, procurement and supply chain to ensure proper structure of items master data for all inventorial and tactical assets in order to have a common language across the organization;
- Validation, verification & reconciliation of all Inventory related accounts thus resulting in reflecting the proper value allocation of inventory in Financial statement;
- Monthly reconciliations between Financial records and Inventory Management systems to ensure accuracy of on hand inventory quantities;OK
- Coordinate with various stake holders to ensure proper tagging and serial controls for all relevant Expo 2020 purchases;
- Coordinate with the logistics team to perform periodic stock counts for all inventory held in the warehouses and report any variances;
- Follow up on open issues with regards to Inventory management & accounting;
- Ensure compliance with Internal policies & processes in order to ensure proper accounting treatments and correct presentation of relevant financial statements accounts.
Assistant Accountant Dubai
Name: StarsLine LLC
Job description: Position - Assistant Accountant
Minimum experience - 2 years in Accounting
Good English is a MUST.
Interested candidates can share the CV
Senior Auditor Dubai
Ensures successful completion of assigned audit engagements, from start to finish, inclusive of preplanning and wrap up activities. Depending on assigned engagement, reports to one or more member(s) of the Internal Audit senior management team. Manages and directs daily activities of more junior auditors assigned to assist the Supervising Auditor during an engagement. Applies risk and control concepts to scenarios encountered and identifies any potential issues. Communicates identified issues with Internal Audit senior management to ensure any potential concerns are addressed in a timely and effective manner.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conducts assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end
• Identifies and communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk • Supervises junior auditors assigned to engagements providing guidance and overall review of deliverables
• Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk
• Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
• Obtains and reviews evidence ensuring audit conclusions are well-documented
• Ensures adherence at all times to all applicable department and professional standards
• Communicates assigned tasks to engagement team in a manner that is clear and concise ensuring high quality, accurate, and efficient results
• Organizes personal effort along with those of junior auditors to be risk-based, productive, and efficient at all times
• Ensures adequate focus on personal professional growth relevant to taking on more challenging assignments, in line with standard audit career progression – proactively seeks relevant Education and training opportunities
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, technology or the equivalent combination of Education, training, and work experience.
• A minimum of at least 2 years audit experience is required as well as one or more relevant professional certifications (i.e. CPA, CIA, CISA, CFE)
• Public accounting firm experience is desirable but not required
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Ability to observe and understand business processes ensuring processes are documented completely and accurately
• Ability to apply audit standards through practical application
• Proactive in researching business best practice concepts in order to apply as appropriate
• Solid listening skills and ability to identify gaps in logic – inquisitive
• Strong organization and follow up skills including the ability to handle competing priorities and meet all deadlines and commitments
• Possess an appropriate combination of technical expertise in fields such as auditing, finance, technology, operations, or investigations
• Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, complex environment and willing to adapt to change
Junior auditor Dubai
Job description: Job opening - Audit Senior
We are looking for a qualified CA, ACCA or CPA to join our team in Dubai.
The ideal candidate must be currently based in the UAE and should have a minimum of 5 years of external audit experience gained with a mid-tier or one of the Big 4 audit firms.
Preference will be given to candidates that have local audit firm experience in the UAE, are currently working in an audit firm or have continuous audit firm experience over the last 5 years.
In-depth knowledge of IFRS and ISAs is a must for this role!!
Please note candidates who do not meet the experience requirements set-out above will not be considered!!
We are looking for experienced female accountant in tea packing company ajman free zone, experienced required tally & GCC vat, must be finalize accounts interdependently
salary 8000 to 9000 aed per month
We are looking for Accountants -Females with exposure in accounting with a trading firm in the emirates.
Experience Band:3-5 Years.
Qualification:B.Com and above.