Industry: Oil and Gas
Job Location: Sharjah
Salary: As per Experience and Competence
Driving Licence : Valid UAE Licence.
Experience: Minimum 5 years (UAE)
Experienced in : Sage Line 50 & Project Costing
Job Type: Full Time
Looking For Accountant with accounting software knowledge, Job/Project Costing will be added advantage.Managing day to day financial operations. Supervising invoicing, Responsible for Accounts Receivable & Payables. Monthly Closing of books, Assist Manager in preparing financial statements. Payroll Preparation, Disbursement of Staff expenses & Other Works
Finance Manager Dubai
We are looking for a finance manager to join our team
- Experience in the travel and tourism industry
- 10 years managerial experience
- Must be very motivated
- Preparing of P&L, financial forecasting, managing petty cash, managing and preparing all invoices, receipts, for all the company
- This candidate will be responsible for the full running of the finance for the company with a team of 10 people.
- Degree in Finance is a must
- Fluency in English is a must
A company in Jebel Ali is currently looking for an Accountant with 1 to 2 years of similar experience. Must be professionally qualified Accountant (CA, CPA, CIMA etc.,) with excellent communication skills.
Specific duties and responsibilities.
• Answering incoming phone calls
• Keep a complete and accurate address & phone numbers data base for Clients and Suppliers.
• Handling incoming and outgoing documents with courier, mail & over the counter deliveries
• Keep a complete and accurate record for incoming and outgoing deliveries
• Undertake filing, photocopying, binding and copy typing.
• Accurately and responsibly handle and record company’s petty cash fund for petty cash and expenses using the Company accounting system.
• Maintain office files and original documents including archiving and maintaining proper record.
• Handling and recording in the Company accounting system utility and other supplier’s bills and office expenses
• Procurement of all office items/equipment
• Provide administrative support and perform related tasks as may be assigned.
• Assist the accounting department with accounting records and Data entry
• Printing recording and sending invoices by courier to clients.
• Keeping records of sent invoices by courier and received bills.
• Filing Cheque details transactions and record in Company Accounting System.
• Handling cash flow budget sheet, following up on accounts receivable and reminding on accounts payable.
- Managing all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Preparing budget and financial forecasts
- Computing taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc
Ours is a manufacturing operation and we are looking for a qualified Accountant to handle prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our business.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Recommend and Development systems and procedures with the objective of financial control and cost management.
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
- Proven working experience as an Accountant with specific knowledge of COST MANAGEMENT or in a relevant field
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Excellent accounting software user
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Advanced degree in Accounting
An ambitious Watersports company based in Dubai is looking for an accountant with one year experience.Good salary package offered.
Management Accountant Dubai
This role will see you operating planning and budget processes for the head office. You will perform analysis of business cases for capital proposals and ongoing cost implications. You will be assisting managers across the business with the analysis of performance against plans and identifying future saving opportunities.
To be successful you will need demonstrated experience preparing operating and capital budgets, strong analytical skills, strong technical accounting knowledge and the ability to engage with a range of stakeholders. For this role you will need to be tertiary and CA/ACCA qualified, salary 78 K USD
Trade on behalf of the firm based on the given instruction from the line manager and ensure achieving a monthly target of 30% profit out of the assigned capital.
• Ability to handle cash amounts of million AED.
• Adopt a clear strategy for trading
• Strong ability to make trade decision based on both fundamental and technical analysis.
• Adopt a methodology focuses on risk-management with capital preservation and allocation strategies.
• Ability to size trade positions properly based on market volatility and maintains a well-managed trading portfolio.
• Monitoring and checking instruments prices on major international financial exchanges.
• Analyzing research data and financial analysis reports for fluctuations in international financial markets on a regular basis
• Staying up-to-date with financial news related to the products including different currencies, stocks, gold, silver, oil and gas.
• Sharing information with clients and colleagues and analyzing market trends and movements.
• Preparing financial reports on a daily basis, salary negotiable