Account Executive Dubai
Description : Account Executive Required in Bur Dubai qualifications are as below; -Knowledge on Accounting system like Oracle, ERP, Peachtree is desired but not required. -Knowledge on Cash Flows, Bank Reconciliation, Statement of Account, AP, AR -Must be Single between 26-30 years old on a Visit Visa -Accounting graduate are given priority (without license considered) -Able to communicate in English well with Confidence -Atleast 2 years of paid experience as an Accountant or Accounting Clerk(OJT not included) Salary Range : 2000 to 4000 AED per month Send your CV to
Accounting Professional Dubai
We are looking for Auditing Staffs, who having experience in Accounting & Auditing, Excellent knowledge of MS Office,Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices,Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen,
Required 3 staffs
Minimum 1 Year Experience,
Accountant is urgently required for a financial services company located in Al Nahda Dubai with the following criteria :
- Must be based in Dubai;
- Can join immediately;
- Previous experience within financial consultancy is an advantage;
- Must have a driving license; a car is a must;
- Previous experience in Accounting software’s (Tally ERP, AX Dynamics, Quick Book;
- Proficient in Excel, Expert in Data Entry, journal entries, AR/AP ;
5 working days; 9 am to 6 pm;
Salary up to 9000 AED + commission + other benefits;
Vacancy for an accountant proficient in TALLY software.
Salary negotiable as per experience. Company visa provided.
We are looking for Accountants -Females with exposure in accounting with a trading firm in the emirates.
Experience Band:3-5 Years.
Qualification:B.Com and above.
Junior Accountant Dubai
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. The position is temporary and for 2 months only. Candidates on spouse or parents visa only.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Proven experience as a junior accountant dealing with a large volume of customer
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software ( SAP)
- BSc/Ba in accounting, finance or relevant field
- Nationality: Philippines
Finance Officer Dubai
Prepares financial statement from start to finalization, including interim reports
financial transactions by keeping files and maintaining records, with focus on Accounts Receivable/ Accounts Payable
Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information and entering data to accounting software
Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
Maintains accounting controls for stocks and inventories
Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
Secures financial information by completing data base backups and internal controls
Guides accounting staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
Finance Manager Dubai
Associate Manager Finance & Executive Assistant to Director
Candidate will be responsible for finance and accounts of the company including but not limited to book keeping, preparing financial accounts, handling banking transactions and liaison with auditors and other consultants
Assist the Company’s directors in strategic matters internationally
Candidate should be a chartered accountant with 0-2 years of experience.
Place of posting will be Dubai.