Senior Accountant Dubai
We are looking for an experienced senior accountant to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions.
Senior accountant responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures. A successful senior accountant combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts. The ideal candidate has also experience collaborating and/or managing a team of accountants and junior accountants. Senior accountant duties also include ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all of our accounting tasks.
Education: BS in accounting, preferable to have Master degree in accounting.
- 6 to 8 years in trading companies
- Valuable knowledge on preparing and reading financial reports (Balance sheet, Income Statement and Cash Flow Statement)
- Ability to monitor inventory variations
- Former position as senior accountant
Language: Fluent in English
Computer: Knowledge in various accounting software.
• Preparing & maintaining statutory books of accounts and reconciliation of financial statements in compliance with the accounting standards & company’s policies.
• Maintaining accurate General Ledgers, Debtors Ledgers and Creditors Ledgers
• Maintaining of petty cash for day to day transactions
• Preparing of Cash and Bank reconciliation statement monthly
• Preparing monthly payroll, leave and final settlement
• Reviewing Sales & Purchase Ledgers
• Maintaining good relationships with all suppliers and customers
Urgently Required Accountant
ïƒ¼ Bank Reconciliation
ïƒ¼ Maintaining Cash /Cheque Registers.
ïƒ¼ Receiving & accounting for payments from customers, organization as Cash, Cheques and Bank Transfers.
ïƒ¼ Preparation of DSR
ïƒ¼ Controlling of PLB scheme, Deals of the airline.
ïƒ¼ Handling of various corporate.
ïƒ¼ LPO follow up and updating.
ïƒ¼ IATA & Budget airline reconciliation
ïƒ¼ Payment follow up and collections
ïƒ¼ Inter-branch fund transactions.
ïƒ¼ Preparation of IATA payment on FN basis.
ïƒ¼ Xo & MIS Reports Preparation
Please do not send your resume if you do not have 2 years real time working experience
External auditor Dubai
A reputed Auditing and Accounting company in Dubai is currently looking for Associate External Auditor with the following qualifications:
* Candidate must be a qualified ACCA/ ACA/ CPA
* Candidate must have at least 2-4 years of expirience in a firm
* Candidate must be proficient with accounting software
* Candidate must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills.
Candidates in Visit Visa are welcome to apply.
Accounting clerk Dubai
We are looking for a skilled Junior Accounting Clerk to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks.
Accounting Clerk responsibilities include keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling bank statements. You will also run accounting software programs (e.g.QBM) to process business transactions, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
· Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
· Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
· Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
· Provide assistance and support to company personnel
· Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
· Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
· Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
· Constantly update job knowledge
- Receiving and entry of Invoice in daily basis
- Must be a graduate of Commerce, Accounting or Finance
· Proven accounting experience and UAE experience is an added advantage, preferably as an Accounts receivable clerk or Accounts payable clerk
· Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
· Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
· Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Aptitude for numbers
· Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
· Data entry and word processing skills
- Posting of transactions using QuickBooks
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Auditing financial information
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- Analysing accounts and business plans
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Managing own workload and deadlines
- Great training program provided including budget for ACCA certification
- At least 1 year of experience using QuickBooks
- Understanding of all aspects of account spectrum (work experience in A/R, A/P, reporting, reconciliation, etc.)
- Ability to work in a team
- Good command of English
- Degree in accounting and finance or related subject
Industry: Oil and Gas
Job Location: Sharjah
Salary: As per Experience and Competence
Driving Licence : Valid UAE Licence.
Experience: Minimum 5 years (UAE)
Experienced in : Sage Line 50 & Project Costing
Job Type: Full Time
Looking For Accountant with accounting software knowledge, Job/Project Costing will be added advantage.Managing day to day financial operations. Supervising invoicing, Responsible for Accounts Receivable & Payables. Monthly Closing of books, Assist Manager in preparing financial statements. Payroll Preparation, Disbursement of Staff expenses & Other Works
Senior accountant Dubai
We are an Optical group with 10 showrooms across U.A.E. with a focus on superior quality and service for all eye care needs.
For our headquarters, we require a Senior Accountant & Office Administrator with good experience and either a completed or pursuing a professional qualification (CA/ACCA/CMA/CPA).
Assist with budget and forecasting processes and analysis
Compile and analyse financial information
Prepare Excel and PowerPoint reports and presentations
Prepare and record accounting and financial transactions
DHA approvals, RTA licensing, Insurance Approvals
Barcoding of Stock and sending across all branches
Prepare detailed monthly account analysis and journal entries
Assist in monthly financial statement closings
Perform account reconciliations
Conduct audit work (review transactions and source documents, analysing internal controls)
Assist with and support special projects and office work as needed
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: AED8,000.00 - AED9,000 /month only