Accounts Administrator Dubai
Job Description - Accounts Administrator
Under the direction of the immediate supervisor, administers accounts. Acts as resource person and resolves problems. Processes or monitors the processing of financial, accounting and payroll transactions. Examines, analyses and reconciles accounting and financial records as well as documents such as bank statements, expenditures, budgets, loans, and others. Ensures accuracy and compliance with University, government and granting agency guidelines, as well as accounting, reporting and payroll policies and procedures. Performs various administrative tasks according to the needs of the unit.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Administers accounts. Acts as resource person and resolves problems. Prepares journal and ledger entries. Processes or monitors the processing of financial and accounting transactions. Examines and analyses accounting and financial records and documents such as bank statements, expenditures, budgets, loans and others.
2. Ensures accuracy and compliance with University, government and granting agency guidelines, tax laws as well as accounting, reporting and payroll policies and procedures. Maintains up-to-date knowledge of these matters and gives explanations to researchers, staff and agencies.
3. Sets up accounts, sub-accounts, and budgets. Approves expenditures, receives funds and processes deposits. Compiles and prepares material to be sent to bank. Reviews, verifies and processes expense reports, requisitions, claims, advances, savings bonds, invoicing and charges.
4. Monitors loans. Follows up on missing payments. Advises on and arranges payment schedules.
5. Monitors and reconciles various accounts, statements, and reports. Identifies and analyses discrepancies and errors. Makes corrections, processes adjustments and follows up on problems. Audits outstanding items.
6. Verifies the completeness and accuracy of documentation.
7. Prepares schedules, reports and financial statements. Makes recommendations on budget allocations. Supplies information and documentation to auditors.
8. Maintains computerized information systems and participates in their implementation and development to improve efficiency within the unit. Liaises with computer resource persons as required. Sets up and maintains databases and spreadsheets. Enters data and updates information.
9. Performs various administrative and clerical tasks according to the needs of the unit. Prepares correspondence related to the duties of the position. Liaises with appropriate resource persons.
10. Uses a variety of equipment such as a personal computer, printer, calculator, telephone, photocopier, microfiche reader and fax machine.
11. The list of duties and responsibilities outlined above is representative and not a complete and detailed list of tasks, which may be performed by an employee whose position has been matched to this generic job description.
Assistant Accounting Manager Dubai
The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our core values: being bold, focused, agile and collaborative. Additional qualifications include:
Ability to get hands-on in a complex operational environment
Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines
Good technical proficiency, literacy skills and a competent computer user
Strong Accountancy experience good analytical skills and good understanding and working knowledge of book keeping
Experience in financial reporting and month-end, including preparation and posting of journals and updating reconciliations
Educated to BS/MS level (or equivalent) within a subject relevant to the position such as Accounting, Finance, or Business Management
Must be in Dubai and available to start immediately.
We offer an attractive total compensation package, with emphasis on equity compensation, excellent health benefits and monthly Careem credits. You will have a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company on the ground floor and shape its direction
Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting
Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Accountant General Skills and Qualifications:
Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills.
A company in Jebel Ali is currently looking for an Accountant with 1 to 2 years of similar experience. Must be professionally qualified Accountant (CA, CPA, CIMA etc.,) with excellent communication skills.
Finance Professionals Dubai
ORION Group, a leading global trading and real-estate investments conglomerate, seeks a dynamic and results-oriented finance professional with extensive experience in corporate finance and management
You should have a CA/CPA qualification along with leadership, analytical, verbal and written (English & Hindi) communication skills. A minimum of 10 years’ experience in finance management and a strong conversance with banking and trade finance related matters.
Assistant Accountant Dubai
Qualification : Bachelors degree in Commerce
Experience : 3 to 5 years relevant work experience in a trading Company
Strong ERP and MS Office knowledge required
Excellent subject knowledge and communication skills required
Excellent growth opportunity and learning experience in a professional environment.
Salary package on the basis of candidates experience and the responsibility assigned. Any Nationality.
Interview expected to happen in 10 days at UAE. Candidates already on visit visa or expected to reach UAE in 10 days can also apply to appear for the interview if shortlisted.
Financial Manager , Accountancy degree holder for MADO Restaurant and Cafe LLC . We are looking for qualified candidates with good experience on the said field,AUDITING experience is an advantage, atleast 12 years or more experience with F&B . Salary is AED 15,000-20,000 package.Please send your cv
Accounts Assistant Dubai
Need a Knowledgeable Admin & Accounting Assistant for a WoodWorking Company in abu dhabi.
Should be Excellent in English Verbal & Written Both.
Provide General Administrative Duties and Preparing Reports for Underwriters.
Maintain Electronic and Hard Copy Filing System
Assist in Resolving Administrative Problems.
With knowledge in Processing Employment Visa and Employee’s Medical.
Attending Telephone Calls, Fax Messages, Document control of all Incoming and Outgoing
Assist in Account Department, such as entering the invoice, prepare the checks and print it, arrange petty cash, prepare salary and send by WPS .arrange staff provision.
Duration: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Date of Joining: Immediately
Visa: Candidates on Visit Visa, Tourist Visa, Transferable Visa preferred