A Trading Company in Dubai is urgently needing a Male Accountant with VAT knowledge and minimum of 5 years experience in UAE.This position is responsible for all aspects of accounts payable including data entry of vouchers, check processing and filing. In addition, this position will be required to perform other duties including general ledger data entry, account reconciliation, and assisting management with other projects as required.
Account Manager Dubai
Accounting Manager Job Duties:
Accomplishes accounting human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Send your Cv
Accounts assistant Dubai
Accounts Assistant - Data Entry
We are looking for accounting assistant to perform daily accounts supporting and administrative tasks that will support in aiming our main financial controlling goals, which are summarized as follows:
- Perform clerical tasks and provide administrative support to the accounting department.
- Basic bookkeeping and entering financial transactions into our internal databases.
- The role involves assisting accounting official/Senior management in the preparation of financial & supporting reports and preparing of excel sheets, preparation of the official letters for finance department, contributes in maintenance, reporting and management supporting of the company's finances.
- Calculating and checking of the financial documents under management supervision to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct, also preparing statutory accounts.
- Candidate must have sufficient skills in M.S. Office packs, especially M.S Excel and Word.
Senior accountant Dubai
Job description: a leading Translation Services Company is looking to hire a Professional Senior Accountant cum Admin full time
- Bachelor degree in accounts or similar fields
- Minimum experience of 5 years in accounting
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Managing financial records
- Preparing financial statements
- Closing monthly records and reports
- Ensuring efficiency and accuracy of records
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
- following up with clients for the outstanding payments and making collection through calls and emails.
- Making reconciliation with the banks
- Preparing VAT returns, ensuring compliance with payment reporting and other tax
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED5,500.00 to 6000AED /month
Palm Transport Llc
Transportation company is in need of a bookkeeper, you will work with the dept, which has 4 other bookeepers, 3 accountants and 3 accounting clerks, your job will be to keep our books and records intact and correct
We are looking for someone with 3 plus years of experience, we offer a good salary package and relocation for the right candidate
A/R Clerk Dubai
Secures revenue by verifying and posting receipts; resolving discrepancies.
Accounts Receivable Clerk Job Duties:
• Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
• Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
• Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
• Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
• Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
• Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
• Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
• Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
• Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Accounts Receivable Clerk Skills and Qualifications:
• Preparing & maintaining statutory books of accounts and reconciliation of financial statements in compliance with the accounting standards & company’s policies.
• Maintaining accurate General Ledgers, Debtors Ledgers and Creditors Ledgers
• Maintaining of petty cash for day to day transactions
• Preparing of Cash and Bank reconciliation statement monthly
• Preparing monthly payroll, leave and final settlement
• Reviewing Sales & Purchase Ledgers
• Maintaining good relationships with all suppliers and customers
Accounts manager Dubai
We are looking for experienced finance professional (Male) to handle and manage entire Accounts for the Project.
Role: - Executive Accounts
Education qualification: - Commerce graduate (B.Com, BBM, BBA, M.Com, MBA)Should have a Bachelor's/Masters degree in finance or accounting
Experience:- 2- 4 years
Knowledge of general accounting
Sale Invoice, Purchase Invoice and Expense Bills
Preparation of Vouchers and Bank Reconciliations and Vendor Reconciliation
Raising the invoice
Maintain Petty Cash records
Maintenance of TDS & Goods & Services Tax (GST).