Al Hamly Real Estate
Preferably has an experience working in a Real Estate company and has thorough knowledge about VAT.
Preferably a CPA but other applicants with accounting experience can still apply.
Should be on tourist or visit visa.
Finance Manager Dubai
We are looking for a finance manager to join our team
- Experience in the travel and tourism industry
- 10 years managerial experience
- Must be very motivated
- Preparing of P&L, financial forecasting, managing petty cash, managing and preparing all invoices, receipts, for all the company
- This candidate will be responsible for the full running of the finance for the company with a team of 10 people.
- Degree in Finance is a must
- Fluency in English is a must
We are looking for experienced female accountant in tea packing company ajman free zone, experienced required tally & GCC vat, must be finalize accounts interdependently
salary 8000 to 9000 aed per month
Junior Accountant Dubai
start-up company, providing corporate services all over the world (Cyprus, UK, Malta, Luxembourg, Singapore, HK, etc). The main lines of products are: Corporate administration, Company incorporation, Helping businesses to stand-up on feet, Legal advice, Accounting and Audit assistance, VAT-VIES reporting, Obtaining various business licenses, TM registration, Recruitment, Tax planning, and General Consulting. Position: Corporate Administrator Vacancy reference #: 2015270102 Place of work: Dubai, UAE, Salary: competitive, worthy of applicant’s experience and capabilities Key characteristics of the successful applicant: - Fluent knowledge English and Arabic (both oral and written)
Senior Accontant Dubai
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT QATAR
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing company with a premium brand, in a varied and challenging position. They are looking to recruit a senior accountant to oversee all areas of the finance function, with a view to taking over as CFO by the end of the year.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing the monthly management accounts and presenting them to the board.
- Reconciling the accounts of the four arms of the business.
- Maintaining the P&L & Balance Sheet.
- Supervising Payroll staff.
- Supervising AP/AR staff.
- Manage company cash.
- Liaising with bank, external auditors and insurance brokers.
Trade on behalf of the firm based on the given instruction from the line manager and ensure achieving a monthly target of 30% profit out of the assigned capital.
• Ability to handle cash amounts of million AED.
• Adopt a clear strategy for trading
• Strong ability to make trade decision based on both fundamental and technical analysis.
• Adopt a methodology focuses on risk-management with capital preservation and allocation strategies.
• Ability to size trade positions properly based on market volatility and maintains a well-managed trading portfolio.
• Monitoring and checking instruments prices on major international financial exchanges.
• Analyzing research data and financial analysis reports for fluctuations in international financial markets on a regular basis
• Staying up-to-date with financial news related to the products including different currencies, stocks, gold, silver, oil and gas.
• Sharing information with clients and colleagues and analyzing market trends and movements.
• Preparing financial reports on a daily basis, salary negotiable
Accountant / Cashier to handle the below functions
Accountant / Cashier Job Responsibilities are:
Handling Cash Management Sheet with responsibility of updating the same with every payment and receipt, budgeting and planning in direct contact with the GM
Handling of Bank Register
Update of Daily Cash requests, arrangement and utilization of funds
Update all cash sheets along with the bank statements
Record of cheque books
Checking and verification of Petty cash expenses on daily basis and ensuring complete supporting attached
Planning and preparation of Annual Benefits payments
Preparation of cheques
Reconciling / Closing day end cash
Data entry in Tally
Senior Cost Controller Dubai
Group of Restaurants located in Dubai is looking for a Senior Cost Controller with previous experience in UAE:
•Build annual operating budget for the company
•Managing purchasing in order to keep costs within budget
•Build reports detailing raw material and labor costs to management
•Regular daily inspections of stock movement through data entry of purchased materials, returns of supplies
•Carry out monthly inventories of raw materials
•Periodic analysis of cost of goods sold.
•Monthly analysis and propose suitable solutions.
•Daily inspections of quality and state of items in food storerooms.
•Cleaning inspection and check of all storerooms.
•Regular inspections on the conditions of refrigerated storerooms with regards to temperature control and proper storing.
•Ensuring that material requests are placed according to company policy and with the liaison of the concerned chef and department manager.
•Ensuring that material purchases, receiving, and issuing are carried out according to company policy and procedures.
•Daily contact with the warehouse management to ensure that returns to suppliers are accurately recorded.
•Deal with any variances and carry out recounts as informed by the Financial Controller.
•Communicate with the Executive Chef to ensure that accurate weights are being strictly followed by all production units
Knowledge, skills and experience:
•Previous experience in UAE
•Bachelor degree in Business administration with a focus on accounting
•At least 8-10 years of experience in the same field (Restaurants or Hotels)
•Energetic and motivated
•Advanced analytical skills and computer skills (report writing)
•Good knowledge in cost management
•Experience in POS system and inventory system