Accounts assistant Dubai
We are hiring account assistant, should be located in UAE and ready to join immediately.
Min Exp - 1-2 years accounting experience is a must
Gender - Female only
Min Qualification: B Com
Work Location - Abu Dhabi, ICAD 3, Mussafah
Internal audit Bahrain
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Internal Auditor for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
• At least 5 years of experience in internal auditing, preferably in airline industry.
• Bi-lingual enabled. i.e. can work in English and Arabic.
• Possessing an IT professional qualification (e.g. CISA) is preferable.
• BSc degree in Accounting/Finance.
• Audit professional qualification (CPA, CIA, CA, or ACCA).
Specification/Scope of Work
• Conducting/ managing audit assignments as required by the IAD. Such audits may be of (but not limited to) operational, compliance, financial, or IT nature. This includes audit planning, audit program development and implementation (which includes, beside other things, data analysis, evidence sufficiency and appropriateness review, identification of relevant findings, discussing findings with the management, agreeing on an action plan, drafting audit report, and maintaining adequate level of internal audit working papers);
• Conducting/ managing ad-hoc assignments, as requested by the IAD. Such ad-hoc assignments shall include, but are not limited to policies and procedures reviews, investigations, and attending managerial handovers;
• Assist in developing the annual audit plans of the IAD;
• Transferring airline audit experience and knowledge to the IAD personnel;
• Performing tasks as assigned by the Director of Internal Audit/ Senior Manager Internal Audit;
Conduct Business Analysis and System Integration to deliver complete solution as per client's requirement.
- Pre-sales planning, project pricing, bid review, and presentation of sales proposals.
- Define project scope, estimate time, cost, and resource requirements.
- Manage all aspects of post-sale implementation of a project.
- Design and review Functional Design Documents (FDD).
- Effectively explain requirements to Technical resources for development.
- Performing activities for the timely completion of projects within budget, with in scope with client satisfaction.
- Provide guidance, motivation, and mentorship to the team members.
Internal Auditor Dubai
A leading Audit & Consulting firm is seeking English speaking Internal Auditors for 4 years contract.
Candidates must have the following qualifications/ experience:
1. BSc degree in Accounting/Finance.
2. Audit professional qualification (CPA, CIA, CA, or ACCA).
3. At least 5 years of experience in internal auditing, preferably in airline industry.
4. Bi-lingual enabled. i.e. can work in English and Arabic.
5. Possessing an IT professional qualification (e.g. CISA) is preferable.
Willing to relocate.
Please send CV
A MEP and an Electromechanical Company in Sharjah is in urgent need of a FEMALE ACCOUNTANT. Having 2 - 3 years’ experience in UAE. Must be a CPA graduate and has experience in MEP and construction. Salary is negotiable based on experience. Interested applicants may submit their CV
A MEP and an Elctromechanical Company in Sharjah is in urgent need of a Female Accountant.
* Candidate should have 2-3 years of experience in UAE
* Must be a CPA graduate and has experience in MEP and construction
* Salary is negotiable based on experience
* Interested candidates may forward your CV
ASSISTANT ACCOUNTING MANAGER
Our company is currently looking an Assistant Finance/Accounting Manager here in Dubai.
* SAP ERP Knowledgeable
* With minimum of 4 years experience in the same field
* Fluent in English
* With Drivers License
* Knows how to speak Arabic is a plus
Accounts Assistant Dubai
Duties and responsibilities:
• Provide administrative support to accountants
• Undertaking clerical tasks such as typing, filing, making phone calls, handling mail and basic bookkeeping.
• Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
• Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
• Managing petty cash transactions.
• Controlling credit and chasing debt.
• Reconciliation of direct debits and finance accounts.
• Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate.
• Preparation of statutory accounts.
• Working with journals, sales & purchase ledgers and spreadsheets
• Planning and budget control.
• Assisting qualified Accountants with audits.
• Preparation of financial reports.
• Female (Any Nationality)
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the same field
• Knowledgeable in Peachtree Accounting System
• Bachelor Degree in Accountancy Graduate
• Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, and organizational Skills