Finance manager Dubai
Job description: FINANCE MANAGER job description: Job duties and responsibilities
FM job description Will have the following duties and responsibilities:
• Manage the company’s financial planning
• Plan, implement and manage investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
• Manage fundraising plans and capital structure
• Determine finance KPIs
• Track and ensure cash flow are appropriate and sustainable
• Supervise finance personnel such as controllers, financial advisors, financial consultants and treasurers
• Manage and retain relationships with various vendors
• Prepare current and forecasting reports
• Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
• Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
• Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
• Manage team of financial controllers and financial analysts
• Advise on methods to increase revenue and bring down costs
• Report to and work with the CEO on all financial matters
• Assess financial risks and work to minimize them, always staying abreast to any changes in the market and communicating them to the CEO
• Create financial outlook reports and ensure company funds are sufficient
• Manage and track budget and accounting information including billing, collections, and tax information
• Oversee all fiscal reporting within the company and create monthly budget reports
• Supervise and delegate tasks to financial team
• Assist with high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
• Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary.
• Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor There are safe
• Excellent knowledge of corporate financial law
• Hands-on experience with risk management
• Hands-on experience with financial management software
• Excellent time-management and organizational skills
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Problem solver and critical thinker mindset
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
• accredited and certified from relevant body on his field of experience which proofs his Strong financial and accounting background
• An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers and deployed in Ethiopia as well as willing to travel Both internally and internationally
• Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
• Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
• Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
Job description: An exhibition company is looking for an accountant who has at least 2 years UAE experience in the same position. Hindis are preferred. Kindly mention the salary expectation and the availability along with the cv.
Job description: urgently required Accountant for a company in Dubai. candidates should have 1 or 2 years of experience in accounting. Interested candidates send CV
SALARY RANGE: AED 9,000 -10,500
The Accountant reports to the Finance Manager. Maintains and controls the General Ledger accounts and business transactions of the organization, applying the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) that includes analytical work and thorough review of financial records.
Your main duties will include:
• Day to day finance and accounts operations
• Making payments and receipts as necessary for the business and recording them in accounting software in a timely manner and properly allocated with invoices.
• Ensure outlined procedures in the Finance Policy are adhered to while making any payments (or) receiving funds.
• Make necessary journal entries as appropriate for appropriate accounting as per standard procedures.
• Ensure necessary documents are maintained for any transactions that are accounted in the software.
• Preparing Bank Reconciliation statement periodically as per practice.
• Preparing Intercompany Reconciliation statement periodically as per practice.
• Perform filing and general administrative tasks.
• Verify and process all accounts payable documents and monitor expenditures.
• Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable.
• Deposits cheques & cash at bank and make arrangements for Cheque collection
• Other duties as delegated from time to time by the Finance Manager or CFO or any other person designated in their absence.
Education and other required qualifications/experience/skills for the job:
• Hold a graduate degree in commerce and accounts (B.Com preferably)
• Have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in handling accounts function
• The ability to work in a team and individually.
• Sound decision-making.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good attention to detail.
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels of management.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, especially Excel).
• Be able to demonstrate attention to details and good-record-keeping.
Accounts Administrator Dubai
Job Description - Accounts Administrator
Under the direction of the immediate supervisor, administers accounts. Acts as resource person and resolves problems. Processes or monitors the processing of financial, accounting and payroll transactions. Examines, analyses and reconciles accounting and financial records as well as documents such as bank statements, expenditures, budgets, loans, and others. Ensures accuracy and compliance with University, government and granting agency guidelines, as well as accounting, reporting and payroll policies and procedures. Performs various administrative tasks according to the needs of the unit.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Administers accounts. Acts as resource person and resolves problems. Prepares journal and ledger entries. Processes or monitors the processing of financial and accounting transactions. Examines and analyses accounting and financial records and documents such as bank statements, expenditures, budgets, loans and others.
2. Ensures accuracy and compliance with University, government and granting agency guidelines, tax laws as well as accounting, reporting and payroll policies and procedures. Maintains up-to-date knowledge of these matters and gives explanations to researchers, staff and agencies.
3. Sets up accounts, sub-accounts, and budgets. Approves expenditures, receives funds and processes deposits. Compiles and prepares material to be sent to bank. Reviews, verifies and processes expense reports, requisitions, claims, advances, savings bonds, invoicing and charges.
4. Monitors loans. Follows up on missing payments. Advises on and arranges payment schedules.
5. Monitors and reconciles various accounts, statements, and reports. Identifies and analyses discrepancies and errors. Makes corrections, processes adjustments and follows up on problems. Audits outstanding items.
6. Verifies the completeness and accuracy of documentation.
7. Prepares schedules, reports and financial statements. Makes recommendations on budget allocations. Supplies information and documentation to auditors.
8. Maintains computerized information systems and participates in their implementation and development to improve efficiency within the unit. Liaises with computer resource persons as required. Sets up and maintains databases and spreadsheets. Enters data and updates information.
9. Performs various administrative and clerical tasks according to the needs of the unit. Prepares correspondence related to the duties of the position. Liaises with appropriate resource persons.
10. Uses a variety of equipment such as a personal computer, printer, calculator, telephone, photocopier, microfiche reader and fax machine.
11. The list of duties and responsibilities outlined above is representative and not a complete and detailed list of tasks, which may be performed by an employee whose position has been matched to this generic job description.
Accounting Assistant Dubai
We are looking for an account assistant for general trading in Dubai. Candidates should have experience on accounting software like Peachtree and other accounting works. If interested kindly send your cv
Ideal Solutions UAE
Junior Accountant Dubai
we are seeking a junior accountant to join our firm, we are expanding and need several accounting professionals, if you have the experience and qualifications, then we would like you to apply, we offer relocation and a salary of 45 K USD tax free
About Us: We are Gulf's No. 1 Exam preparation institute based out at multiple locations in UAE
Work Location: Dubai
Job Responsibilities: Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Accountant Skills and Qualifications: Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills
Salary: AED 4000 + Annual Bonus