ACCOUNTS MANAGER who can start immediately. Any nationalities are welcome to apply.
A graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting , or equivalent
Minimum 10 years relevant finance experience
Excellent communication skills are essential
Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
Analyzing change and advising accordingly
Conducts reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
Manage the preparation of the company’s budget
Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues
Carrying out business modeling and risk assessments
Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure
Assists in monthly operations reviews and annual budget process
Analytical approach to work
Commercial and business awareness
The capacity to make quick but rational decisions
Strong attention to detail and investigative nature
AGM (Assistance Group Menasa) a newly established company in JLT, Dubai is urgently looking to hire an Indian Male or Female Accountant/Admin with prior accounting experience (necessary) with good written and communication skills in English.
We expect as a minimum:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
- 2- 3 years accounting experience
- Salary in the range of 4-5k / month
- Maintain up-to-date billing system, accounts receivable customer files and records.
- Preparation & recording of invoices and follow up with clients for timely payments.
- Preparing Bank Reconciliation, Payroll processing and calculation of overtime pay for staffs.
- Ensure smooth operations of accounting process, General Ledger, Account Receivables, Account Payables & Payroll.
- Preparing Trial Balance, Profit & Loss A/c and Balance Sheet.
- Process all purchase invoices and payments, expenses and petty cash vouchers
- Monthly Finalization of Financial Statements including Balance Sheet & profit & Loss Account.
- Monthly expense variance analysis and revenue analysis
- Carry out clerical tasks and errands to assist others, ordering office supplies.
- Managing all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Office related backend admin support which may be required from time to time.
Accountant Manager Dubai
b. Account Management of existing business of VGULF (20%)
c. Business development wrt products and geographies (80%)
e. Industries to cater: Detergent, Personal Care, Paint, Coatings, Foam, Ink, Printing, similar
2) Reporting: To the under-signed
3) Salary: Fixed plus Variable
4) Travel: Extensive
5) Candidates having minimum 8 years of commodity sales experience (preferably chemicals) based out of Dubai need to apply.
Accountant is urgently required for a financial services company located in Al Nahda Dubai with the following criteria :
- Must be based in Dubai;
- Can join immediately;
- Previous experience within financial consultancy is an advantage;
- Must have a driving license; a car is a must;
- Previous experience in Accounting software’s (Tally ERP, AX Dynamics, Quick Book;
- Proficient in Excel, Expert in Data Entry, journal entries, AR/AP ;
5 working days; 9 am to 6 pm;
Salary up to 9000 AED + commission + other benefits;
Assistant Accounting Manager Dubai
The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our core values: being bold, focused, agile and collaborative. Additional qualifications include:
Ability to get hands-on in a complex operational environment
Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines
Good technical proficiency, literacy skills and a competent computer user
Strong Accountancy experience good analytical skills and good understanding and working knowledge of book keeping
Experience in financial reporting and month-end, including preparation and posting of journals and updating reconciliations
Educated to BS/MS level (or equivalent) within a subject relevant to the position such as Accounting, Finance, or Business Management
Must be in Dubai and available to start immediately.
We offer an attractive total compensation package, with emphasis on equity compensation, excellent health benefits and monthly Careem credits. You will have a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company on the ground floor and shape its direction
Abdulla hassan switchgear industry llc
Accountant for a leading switchgear company located in AL Qusais. Preferably females having dependant visa visit visa can also apply.
Arabic Speaking Internal Auditor Dubai
Carrying out risk analysis
Preparing audit programs and communicating the audit plans to clients
Preparing audit reports including non-compliance, risks and areas of improvement for internal controls and recommendations for improvements
Discussing the audit findings and issues with the relevant managers and ensuring that the remedial actions are implemented
Assisting in the review of policies and procedures to ensure that they comply with statutory and company regulations and guidelines
Essential Skills & Experience Required
2 – 5 years’ experience in an audit firm specializing in public accounting, auditing, audit management, budgeting, business planning and strategy with excellent knowledge of international accounting, auditing and reporting standards
Excellent working experience of corporate governance, risk management and fraud prevention
Ability to use audit tools
Excellent report writing and presentation skills
Effective customer focus with the ability to analyze root causes and understanding of the entire business processes
Strong background in accounting and financial issues
Excellent working knowledge of business process analysis
Certified Internal Auditor / Certified Public Accountant/Certified Chartered Accountant
Looking For Accountant with accounting software knowledge will be added advantage.
Managing day to day financial operations
Supervising invoicing, Responsible for Accounts Receivable & Payables
Monthly Closing of books, Assist General Manager in preparing financial statements
Payroll Preparation, Disbursement of Staff expenses. Asian nationality, Indian, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri lanka and Philippine
salary 4500 to 5200 plus accommodation and transportation.