Data Entry; Excellent Skills With Microsoft Office; Tally Experience; Detail Oriented; Organised; Timely; Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills; Associate's Degree in Business Administration or Related Field or Equivalent Work Experience
No. Description of KPI
1 Customer registration / Credit application verification
2 Customer creation
6 Sales invoice Preparation & Printing
7 Sales voucher Posting
9 Receipt voucher Posting
11 Customer PDC Posting
12 Customer account reconciliation
13 Customer Payment allocation
15 Customer payment follow up
16 Sales Return / Sales Discount/Credit note preparation
17 Sales invoice despatch
18 Cheque collection
2 Payment voucher posting
3 Supplier registration / Credit application
5 Purchase invoice Posting
6 Purchase invoice filing
7 Supplier account reconciliation
8 Petty Cash Posting
9 Cheque printing
10 Issued PDC Posting
11 Supplier Payment allocation
12 Suppler statement follow up
13 Purchase return/Debit note preparation
1 Gratuity - Provisional Entry
2 Leave Salary - Provisional Entry
3 Air Ticket - Provisional Entry
4 Employee - End Service benefit statement
5 Employee - Annual benefit statement
6 Employee CTC preparation
7 Employee Site Schedule Preparation
8 Employee Timesheet preparation
9 Employee Salary preparation
10 Salary, Deductions/Loan Processing
11 WPS preparation
12 Over time preparation
13 Over time distribution
14 Signed Salary pay slip filing
15 Employee loan account reconciliation
1 Expense apportion journal
a) Medical Insurance
b) Warehouse & Stock Insurance
c) Workmen compensation Insurance
d) Ware house rent
e) Pantry expense
f) Civil defence AMC
g) Warehouse & Office Maintenance exp
i) Telephone & Communication exp
j) Inter branch staff salary apportion
k) Inter branch Staff gratuity apportion
l) Inter branch Staff annual leave salary apportion
m) Inter branch Staff annual air ticket apportion
n) Inter branch Staff end service benefit apportion
o) Inter branch asset depreciation apportion
p) Inter branch visa & related expense apportion
q) Inter branch fuel expense apportion
q) Inter branch vehicle expense apportion
r) Inter branch hired labour exp apportion
2 Inter branch account tallying
3 Emply - Emigration / Labour Expense Card preparation
Utility & Other
1 Telephone & Communication bill payment
2 Telephone & Communication ledger reconciliation
3 DEWA bill payment
4 DEWA payment ledger reconciliation
5 Salik Payment
6 Fuel payment
7 Managers petty bills payment
8 Credit card reconciliation
1 General Journal Entry
2 Periodical / Recurring Journal Entry
3 Bank Reconciliation
6 Registration in legal authorities
7 Import / Export document preparation
8 Bank Facility document preparation & follow up
9 Employee Bank Account Opening
4 Sub Contract Bill posting
5 Subcontractor statement follow up
6 Subcontractor account reconciliation, salary range 8000 - 11000 AED per month
Finance Manager Dubai
We are looking for a Finance Manager capable of taking the complete responsibility of the finance and accounting functions leading a small team, providing cash management, financial control, planning and decision support.
Candidates with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Finance Manager role, particularly within the media will be preferred. You must also possess absolute proficiency in the English language and a relevant finance qualification. Candidates who are readily available and can join immediately only need to apply.
- Complete Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet Responsibility.
- Efficiently manage payables/ receivables adhering to credit terms.
- Manage relationships with external auditors, lawyers and bankers.
- Prepare monthly cash flow statements, cash projections.
- Management reporting and internal controls
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Accuracy and integrity of the accounting records and financial systems.
- Interpretation and analysis of results, communicated to local and central management
- Management of working capital, predominantly ensuring sufficient funds in order to meet the immediate liabilities.
- Active management of overheads whilst seeking out areas for efficiencies for savings
- Liaise with different disciplines within the business to ensure that the Finance department is properly supporting the needs of the operating business
- Oversee monthly processing of payroll and payments to employees.
- Central point of contact for all financial issues.
- Control of and management of regional office costs
- Compilation of any ad hoc reports and information requests
-Supervise administration work related to license renewals, work visas, etc.
Accountant cum Office Administration (Preferably in husband’s Visa) - Candidates should have previous experience in accounts with excellent communication skill.
2. Female Tele Sales cum Sales Coordinator (Candidates should have excellent communication skill with previous experience).
3. Sales Executive (Candidates should have excellent communication skill with previous experience and Valid U.A.E. driving license).
Suitable candidates should forward their CV
Dubai Banking Groupo
Finance Manager Dubai
Finance manager with 6 plus years experience in finance, business or banking is needed for the bank, we are a mid sized finance company and bank and are in need of a finance manager, you will work with the finance team in analyst, marketing and pushing the services forward, you will have a degree, we offer a great salary package for the right candidiate
Accountant with 1-2 years UAE experience required for a group of companies based in UAE- Salary: AED 3,000- AED 3,500 per month
The candidate must be able to handle account reconciliations of multiple companies, sales, P&L, update in accounting software, tax etc
Other benefits: Employment visa + Medical insurance + Air ticket
Interested candidates may forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Financial Manager , Accountancy degree holder for MADO Restaurant and Cafe LLC . We are looking for qualified candidates with good experience on the said field,AUDITING experience is an advantage, atleast 12 years or more experience with F&B . Salary is AED 15,000-20,000 package.Please send your cv
Accountant with minimum 3 years experience on Tourism Business, required for a travel agency in Dubai International City. Send CV