Assistant Accountant Dubai
Female assistant accountant required with 2 - 3 years of U.A.E accounting experience. Salary budget is 3000 - 5000 AED.
Senior accountant Dubai
We are an Optical group with 10 showrooms across U.A.E. with a focus on superior quality and service for all eye care needs.
For our headquarters, we require a Senior Accountant & Office Administrator with good experience and either a completed or pursuing a professional qualification (CA/ACCA/CMA/CPA).
Assist with budget and forecasting processes and analysis
Compile and analyse financial information
Prepare Excel and PowerPoint reports and presentations
Prepare and record accounting and financial transactions
DHA approvals, RTA licensing, Insurance Approvals
Barcoding of Stock and sending across all branches
Prepare detailed monthly account analysis and journal entries
Assist in monthly financial statement closings
Perform account reconciliations
Conduct audit work (review transactions and source documents, analysing internal controls)
Assist with and support special projects and office work as needed
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: AED8,000.00 - AED9,000 /month only
Finance Manager Dubai
position can be considered identical to a treasurer position as a "light" treasurer who has additional analysis responsibilities that include support of the management team in a variety of operational decisions. This job description assumes the latter view of the finance manager position. As such, the finance manager should manage funds in such a manner as to maximize return on investment while minimizing risk, and while also ensuring that an adequate control structure is in place over the transfer and investment of funds. Further, the finance manager engages in financial analysis in such areas as forecasting, budgeting, engaging in cost reduction analysis, and reviewing operational performance. The position is considered to be more senior than the financial analyst position.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Manage outsourced functions
- Oversee the operations of the treasury department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department\'s goals and objectives
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company\'s borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions
- Maintain banking relationships
- Assist in determining the company\'s proper capital structure
- Arrange for equity and debt financing
- Invest funds
- Recommend appropriate dividend issuances, based on historical dividend patterns and expected cash flows
- Manage the preparation of the company\'s budget
- Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
- Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
- Review the performance of competitors and report on key issues to management
- Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
- Interpret the company\'s financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
- Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company throughput
- Participate in target costing activities to create products that meeting predetermined price goals
- Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing
- Compile key business metrics and report on them to management
- Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management
Desired Qualifications: The finance manager candidate should have a Bachelor\'s degree in finance or accounting, or equivalent business experience 5+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
Business development manager Dubai
The C&D Group are acting as an employment agency in regards to this role.
Our Dubai based client are looking for an extremely professional and highly experienced Arabic speaking Business Development Executive to join one of the largest Aviation,Fuel & Logistics companies in the Middle East.
Based in Dubai but traveling to and from Iraq you will be required to use your existing and new connections to develop new business to the ever expanding company.
The company is going through a huge period of growth and are looking to secure new contracts to compliment this.
$204,000 - $240,000 per annum + a very competitive commission structure.
Senior accountant Dubai
Job description: a leading Translation Services Company is looking to hire a Professional Senior Accountant cum Admin full time
- Bachelor degree in accounts or similar fields
- Minimum experience of 5 years in accounting
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Managing financial records
- Preparing financial statements
- Closing monthly records and reports
- Ensuring efficiency and accuracy of records
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
- following up with clients for the outstanding payments and making collection through calls and emails.
- Making reconciliation with the banks
- Preparing VAT returns, ensuring compliance with payment reporting and other tax
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED5,500.00 to 6000AED /month
Accounts assistant Dubai
Job description: Contracting Company in Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai, looking for a young accounts assistant to perform various administrative/accounting tasks including Accounts management, Accounting Entries, Record Keeping, Online Air ticketing, Hotel bookings etc.
This job requires fluency in English (Speaking and writing) also must have accounting knowledge & full command over MS Office to generate Excel worksheets.
SAP Finance Consultant Dubai
SAP Finance Consultant for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Bachelor's Degree in Financial Accounting (or equivalent)
At least 2 years implementation experience in SAP Financials
At least 2 full lifecycle implementations in SAP Funds Management
At least 2 years’ experience with Public Sector clients
Fluent in Arabic and English.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame:1 month
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems - UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in UAE.
We are looking for experienced female accountant in tea packing company ajman free zone, experienced required tally & GCC vat, must be finalize accounts interdependently
salary 8000 to 9000 aed per month