Kids and Teachers Publishing and Distribution is looking for an Accountant to work Full Time
Accountant Duties And Responsibilities:
- Prepares asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries
- Examining expenses submitted by employees
- Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and
outgoing payments from accounts payable
- Creating company financial reports with the above information included
- Analyzing data collected in order to determine the state of the
company’s financial health
- Analyzing data to understand where the company is generating and losing revenue
- Must have full knowledge and experience in using TALLY software
- Must have previous experience as an accountant with previous companies
- Must be professional and present reports in clear and organized manner
- Must read, write and speak English properly (Arabic is a bonus, but not necessary)
Assistant Accountant Dubai
Qualification : Bachelors degree in Commerce
Experience : 3 to 5 years relevant work experience in a trading Company
Strong ERP and MS Office knowledge required
Excellent subject knowledge and communication skills required
Excellent growth opportunity and learning experience in a professional environment.
Salary package on the basis of candidates experience and the responsibility assigned. Any Nationality.
Interview expected to happen in 10 days at UAE. Candidates already on visit visa or expected to reach UAE in 10 days can also apply to appear for the interview if shortlisted.
About Us: We are Gulf's No. 1 Exam preparation institute based out at multiple locations in UAE
Work Location: Dubai
Job Responsibilities: Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Accountant Skills and Qualifications: Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills
Salary: AED 4000 + Annual Bonus
Accounting Manager Dubai
Accounting Manager Dubai
Abu Ahmed Meat Trading (“AAMT”) is based in Dubai UAE and has been in business since 1984, serving clients across the Emirates including 5 star hotels with the highest quality of meat and poultry. We trade in fresh, chilled, and frozen meats (meat and chicken), supplying, storing, handling, and manually packing meat for a predominant Client base with over 40 five star hotels. We also sell retail meats to walk-in customers and home deliver as well.
With a wide range of different meat, lamb, and poultry cuts. We strive to set ourselves apart from the competition through high safety standards, high quality meats, exceptional relationships with our suppliers, and 24-hour responsiveness and agility to our Client requests. AAMT has operated from its Deira location since its opening, but is now expanding to a new operation location in Ras Al Khor.
We are seeking an Accounting Manager to be based in AAMT Ras Al Khor branch.
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for both branch’s financial accounting and will report directly to the General Manager (GM).
Ideal candidates for the Accounting Manager role at AAMT have at least 5 years relevant work experience.
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for:
• Monitor, track, and manage company’s day-to-day accounting activities including payments, receivables, payables, etc.
• Develop standard financial statements including: Income statement, balance sheet, cash-flow, and P & L
• Daily, weekly, and monthly financial reports showing sales (revenue), cost of goods sold, gross margins, profit, gross profit, expenses, other financial ratios and key performance indicators (KPIs) for review with General Manager (GM)
Euroland IR JLT
Investor Relations Account Manager Dubai
We are now hiring an Investor Relations Account Manager:
You will be introducing and selling our services to IRO’s and CFO’s of stock listed companies in MENA and Asia. Our objective is to help companies to improve their Investor communication strategy and IR. For this you need to have the following qualifications:
• Enthusiastic and strong selling skills
• Motivating Inter-personal skills
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Independent and proactive, good problem solving
• Knowledge in financial markets and IR
• Fluent English (oral and written)
• MS Office knowledge
Financial Manager , Accountancy degree holder for MADO Restaurant and Cafe LLC . We are looking for qualified candidates with good experience on the said field,AUDITING experience is an advantage, atleast 12 years or more experience with F&B . Salary is AED 15,000-20,000 package.Please send your cv
Emirates Resources House
We are looking for Arabic-English speaking Accountant who has full knowledge in preparing and finalizing accounts and financial statements.. Minimum 2 to 4 years working experience in reputed organizations preferred. Email C.V
We are one of the leading Business Consulting Company , looking for a Female Accountant who can join us immediately.
Candidate should be a graduate with minimum 2 years UAE experience can apply.