Are you a bookkeeper with 1 year experience and knowledge of accounting software, The successful applicant will have experience with payroll and creditors list. Duties will include reconciliations uisng our software systems, you will also have a related certificate or diploma
Dubai National Bank
Finance Manager Dubai
This role is a great position, as we do not have openings that come up , this is rare as out staff dont leave us, you will assist the CEO with the day to day co-ordination and management for part of the finance team.
You role will require you to: -
- assist the CFO AND CEO with reporting and numbers
- you will provide cost management and analysis to the team
- you must have treasury and cashflow management to ensure that all accounts have sufficient funds , you will be qualified is a related field
An industrial refrigeration company in Sharjah is currently seeking for Accountant.
Job role includes but not limited to:
- Procure from A-Z all materials and services enquiries required for projects execution in MENA Region
- Deal with Local suppliers efficiently and effectively to ensure on time deliveries at best possible prices and terms.
- Control petty cash purchases and ensure daily reporting as per approved procedure.
- Control surplus materials returned from projects and participate in inventory physical count.
- Sourcing local market to qualify new suppliers related to industrial refrigeration field.
- Ensure updated vendors data base and items master list.
- Report to county manager on time.
Candidate must have minimum 03 years UAE/GCC experience on similar role in an industrial business nature.
Accounts Administrator Dubai
Job Description - Accounts Administrator
Under the direction of the immediate supervisor, administers accounts. Acts as resource person and resolves problems. Processes or monitors the processing of financial, accounting and payroll transactions. Examines, analyses and reconciles accounting and financial records as well as documents such as bank statements, expenditures, budgets, loans, and others. Ensures accuracy and compliance with University, government and granting agency guidelines, as well as accounting, reporting and payroll policies and procedures. Performs various administrative tasks according to the needs of the unit.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Administers accounts. Acts as resource person and resolves problems. Prepares journal and ledger entries. Processes or monitors the processing of financial and accounting transactions. Examines and analyses accounting and financial records and documents such as bank statements, expenditures, budgets, loans and others.
2. Ensures accuracy and compliance with University, government and granting agency guidelines, tax laws as well as accounting, reporting and payroll policies and procedures. Maintains up-to-date knowledge of these matters and gives explanations to researchers, staff and agencies.
3. Sets up accounts, sub-accounts, and budgets. Approves expenditures, receives funds and processes deposits. Compiles and prepares material to be sent to bank. Reviews, verifies and processes expense reports, requisitions, claims, advances, savings bonds, invoicing and charges.
4. Monitors loans. Follows up on missing payments. Advises on and arranges payment schedules.
5. Monitors and reconciles various accounts, statements, and reports. Identifies and analyses discrepancies and errors. Makes corrections, processes adjustments and follows up on problems. Audits outstanding items.
6. Verifies the completeness and accuracy of documentation.
7. Prepares schedules, reports and financial statements. Makes recommendations on budget allocations. Supplies information and documentation to auditors.
8. Maintains computerized information systems and participates in their implementation and development to improve efficiency within the unit. Liaises with computer resource persons as required. Sets up and maintains databases and spreadsheets. Enters data and updates information.
9. Performs various administrative and clerical tasks according to the needs of the unit. Prepares correspondence related to the duties of the position. Liaises with appropriate resource persons.
10. Uses a variety of equipment such as a personal computer, printer, calculator, telephone, photocopier, microfiche reader and fax machine.
11. The list of duties and responsibilities outlined above is representative and not a complete and detailed list of tasks, which may be performed by an employee whose position has been matched to this generic job description.
Accounting officer Dubai
Preparation of Profit Loss Account and Balance sheet
Preparation of Cash Flow Statements
Accounts Payable Processes & Management
Reconciliation of Bank Statements.
Spreadsheets & Accounting Reports
Inventory control and reconciliation of stock statements
Purchase Management - Fixed Assets / Expenses
Debtors and Creditors follow up
Journal Entries & General Ledger
Provide month end accrual / Prepayment / Provision/ Depreciation amortization
Overall reconciliation and monthly payroll reports, preparing end of service benefits for employees
Bank reconciliation statements.
Software knowledge in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Tally...
A/R Clerk Dubai
Secures revenue by verifying and posting receipts; resolving discrepancies.
Accounts Receivable Clerk Job Duties:
• Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
• Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
• Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
• Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
• Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
• Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
• Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
• Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
• Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Accounts Receivable Clerk Skills and Qualifications:
ASSISTANT ACCOUNTING MANAGER
Our company is currently looking an Assistant Finance/Accounting Manager here in Dubai.
* SAP ERP Knowledgeable
* With minimum of 4 years experience in the same field
* Fluent in English
* With Drivers License
* Knows how to speak Arabic is a plus