Finance Officer Dubai
An Insurance Brokerage house is looking for a Finance Officer to take charge of the financial health of our company by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements.
The ideal candidate should be familiar with audits, invoices, commission calculations and budget preparations. Demonstrates interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
- Prepare VAT returns as required
- Point of contact for auditors, tax advisors and group accounting office
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using Ms Office (Specifically Excel)
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualification as ACCA is considered a plus
Jitendra Chartered Accountants
Audit Manager Dubai
Consulting Firm in Dubai Requires:
Audit Manager ,CA Indian Male, age 40-50 years old
*10 years’ plus experience in Audit/VAT knowledge from the country of Origin.
*Good Understanding in IFRS
*Should be responsible for Planning, Managing, Implementing Audit Plans and good reporting.
*With UAE Driving License
Assistant Accountant Dubai
Finance and Acountancy
Accounts Manager Dubai
Monthly & Ad Hoc Reporting
consolidating data after month end and producing deck for partner group
coordinating with each of the PA nodes to get updated pipeline information needed for reporting
work together with associate and principal to prepare quarterly appendix deck for partner group
requests mainly from partners and principals on PA or client specific reporting needed on an ad hoc basis
additional slides needed for partner meetings or regional calls
Month End Close
month end journals raised in accordance with Plan/E1/E2 etc
allocations and I/C entries
reconcile all balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
review all work submitted by team (reserves posted, AP accruals raised, payroll entries, Oracle and T&B reconciliations etc)
Prepare control statement variance report and query any issues. Highlight all major variances
Act as main point of contact for banking
handle all queries from bank(s)
preparation of applications and continuous follow up with bank on issuance of bid/performance bonds needed by consulting teams
Main point of contact for International Accounting (Global Services)
Assistant Accountant Dubai
Assistant Accountant needed for following
- manage company account
- having knowledge of ms office
- can handle documents handling work
- can handle account software
Cost Accountant Dubai
• Well versed with production cost accounting.
• Audit staff expense and distributors and dealers incentive and prepare monthly payment accurately.
• Prepare regular and ad-hoc financial reports of monthly accounts and yearly financial reports within deadline.
• Register Withholding Tax, VAT and Business Tax Report to local authorities on time.
• Maintain book-keeping and cash flow management.
• Assist in other Finance projects, accounting and procurement tasks in UAE operations.
• Prepare annual corporate income tax return and tax reconciliation statements based on financial statements.
• Handling Company’s payroll, prepare budget, etc.
• Maintain relationship with banks.
• Handling foreign exchange related issues.
• Maintaining of store and keeping inventory records for accounting record and due diligence purposes.
Profile of Incumbent:
• Primary Bachelor Degree in Accountancy or Chartered Accountant Qualification from a reputable university.
• Late 30s to 40.
• At least 5 to 7 years of experience.
• Experience with Microsoft Office – Excel
• Experience in Production/Manufacturing Environment, handle production cost analysis and cash flow management
Required accountants Dubai
Urgently Required for Accountants in Repuited MNC Compenies in Dubai
Position : Senior Accountant – Accounts Receivable Dubai
Reporting to : Finance Manager
Department : Finance – CAS
Job Location : Dubai
Preferred Language: English & Arabic / * Preferred Male only / * Preferred Nationality: Emirati