We are looking for Accountants -Females with exposure in accounting with a trading firm in the emirates.
Experience Band:3-5 Years.
Qualification:B.Com and above.
-Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finanace
-In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, process, cycle and all procedures
-Can handle accounts independently
-Good communication skills
Qualified candidates can send updated CV
Accounts Assistant Data Entry Dubai
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To update data entries into system accurately on daily basis candidate must have good typing skill & speed
- To compile and sort documents for data entry after verification with source documents for accuracy, should have knowledge in same filed.
- To generate invoices in line with company policy and client’s requirement also monitor on time delivery of invoices.
- To follow up on pending LPOs, control and maintain LPO pending list and received records correctly
- Arrange files in systematic manner for audit requirements
- Handle petty cash and able to account approved vouchers
Accounts Administrator to manage our company’s accounts payable and receivable.
Accounts Administrator responsibilities include reviewing and reconciling accounts, processing payments to external partners and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts. To be successful in this role, you should have a Finance or Accounting background and be familiar with bookkeeping.
Ultimately, you will ensure we process all financial transactions accurately and on time.
Assistant Accountant Dubai
Working in a team environment but taking responsibility for a core part of the finance area, this is an opportunity to take on more and really expand your commercial accounting skills.
Functions of the position will include:
• Budgeting and forecasting
• Management reporting and analysis
• Cost Accounting
• Variance and margin analysis
• Project work
• Excel spreadsheeting
If this sounds like you then apply now
Arabic Speaking Internal Auditor Dubai
Carrying out risk analysis
Preparing audit programs and communicating the audit plans to clients
Preparing audit reports including non-compliance, risks and areas of improvement for internal controls and recommendations for improvements
Discussing the audit findings and issues with the relevant managers and ensuring that the remedial actions are implemented
Assisting in the review of policies and procedures to ensure that they comply with statutory and company regulations and guidelines
Essential Skills & Experience Required
2 – 5 years’ experience in an audit firm specializing in public accounting, auditing, audit management, budgeting, business planning and strategy with excellent knowledge of international accounting, auditing and reporting standards
Excellent working experience of corporate governance, risk management and fraud prevention
Ability to use audit tools
Excellent report writing and presentation skills
Effective customer focus with the ability to analyze root causes and understanding of the entire business processes
Strong background in accounting and financial issues
Excellent working knowledge of business process analysis
Certified Internal Auditor / Certified Public Accountant/Certified Chartered Accountant
Full time Accountant needed with the following experience and skills:
- 2-5 years accounting experience
- 2-5 years experience in QuickBooks
- Fluent in English (Arabic would be a plus)
- Must be able to work very well under pressure
Send your complete Original CV
Full time or part time self-motivated professional Accountant who is fully fluent in English with enough experience in Accounting related matters and applications including Tally, Peachtree and others who can control and audit company's daily business transactions including reports of purchase and sales of different goods, Inventory, profit and loss, balances, postings of different vouchers, and other related matters. salary negotiable