Accountant with Hotel/Real Estate Experience
A well established Hotel Apartments Dubai Based Company, recruiting accountant with local and industry related (3-5 years experience). Vast and comprehensive Accounting skills are mandatory additional knowledge in Procurement and stock control is a plus.
Female Accountant preferred to do company accounts, inventory , admin , secretarial job, doing axil sheets, writing reports , communicate with different branches ..most important is to have good experience with accounting
Accounts Assistant Dubai
We have following two positions available for suitable candidate:
a) Account Assistant - Basic knowledge of accounts, good in excel and communication, 1 to 2 years. Preferable
we are looking for an accountant who has full knowledge of preparing and finalizing of accounts and maintaining company books.must be good experience in tally & good communication skill.should me able to handle accounts and store independently,co ordinate sales and deliveries accordingly.
The candidate must be pro-active in his role with excellent inter-personal skills and should be able to perform the following:
1.Day to day dispensation of accounts transactions to ensure that finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner
2.Record all cheques
3.Prepare vendor cheques for mailing
4.List all vendor cheques in the log book
5.Prepare manual cheques as and when required
6.Receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services
7.Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
8.Ensure the confidentiality and security of all financial documents of an employee
9.Process and monitor payments and expenditures
10.Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information.
11.Excellent Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet and word processing programs, and email at a highly proficient level
Note: The role defined here is not exhaustive and duties and responsibilities in line with the job function may be added from time to time.
An ambitious Watersports company based in Dubai is looking for an accountant with one year experience.Good salary package offered.
AGM (Assistance Group Menasa) a newly established company in JLT, Dubai is urgently looking to hire an Indian Male or Female Accountant/Admin with prior accounting experience (necessary) with good written and communication skills in English.
We expect as a minimum:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
- 2- 3 years accounting experience
- Salary in the range of 4-5k / month
- Maintain up-to-date billing system, accounts receivable customer files and records.
- Preparation & recording of invoices and follow up with clients for timely payments.
- Preparing Bank Reconciliation, Payroll processing and calculation of overtime pay for staffs.
- Ensure smooth operations of accounting process, General Ledger, Account Receivables, Account Payables & Payroll.
- Preparing Trial Balance, Profit & Loss A/c and Balance Sheet.
- Process all purchase invoices and payments, expenses and petty cash vouchers
- Monthly Finalization of Financial Statements including Balance Sheet & profit & Loss Account.
- Monthly expense variance analysis and revenue analysis
- Carry out clerical tasks and errands to assist others, ordering office supplies.
- Managing all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Office related backend admin support which may be required from time to time.
Finance Planner Dubai
Orient is an Al-Futtaim company, considered a leader in the regional insurance market with representation in the UAE, Oman, Egypt and Syria, and the only company in the Middle East that carries a combined ratings \"A Excellent\" from A.M. Best and \"A\" (strong) from Standard and Poor\'s.
Orient is also accredited with ISO 9001 Quality Management Certification. The company believes in a well structured transparent corporate culture, highly professional standards and integrity, clear strategy and employee empowerment.
:: About the job:
The main job responsibility for this role is to advise people on financial planning and provide need based solutions. Further, to be a point of contact for the client and provide after sales service.
:: About you:
The ideal candidate should be the one who enjoys personal interaction and flexibility in a working environment. You should have a friendly outgoing personality, excellent communication skills, highly motivated, reliable and enjoys working as part of a team.
Candidates interested in part-time opportunity may also apply.