Assistant Accountant Dubai
Name: StarsLine LLC
Job description: Position - Assistant Accountant
Minimum experience - 2 years in Accounting
Good English is a MUST.
Interested candidates can share the CV
Assistant Accounting Manager Dubai
The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our core values: being bold, focused, agile and collaborative. Additional qualifications include:
Ability to get hands-on in a complex operational environment
Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines
Good technical proficiency, literacy skills and a competent computer user
Strong Accountancy experience good analytical skills and good understanding and working knowledge of book keeping
Experience in financial reporting and month-end, including preparation and posting of journals and updating reconciliations
Educated to BS/MS level (or equivalent) within a subject relevant to the position such as Accounting, Finance, or Business Management
Must be in Dubai and available to start immediately.
We offer an attractive total compensation package, with emphasis on equity compensation, excellent health benefits and monthly Careem credits. You will have a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company on the ground floor and shape its direction
An industrial refrigeration company in Sharjah is currently seeking for Accountant.
Job role includes but not limited to:
- Procure from A-Z all materials and services enquiries required for projects execution in MENA Region
- Deal with Local suppliers efficiently and effectively to ensure on time deliveries at best possible prices and terms.
- Control petty cash purchases and ensure daily reporting as per approved procedure.
- Control surplus materials returned from projects and participate in inventory physical count.
- Sourcing local market to qualify new suppliers related to industrial refrigeration field.
- Ensure updated vendors data base and items master list.
- Report to county manager on time.
Candidate must have minimum 03 years UAE/GCC experience on similar role in an industrial business nature.
An advertising,Designing & Printing Company based in Sharjah is looking for "Accountant" who must have experience of Executive Secretary as well. .The applicant must have relevant Minimum 4 Years experience in UAE . The candidates on visit visa may also apply
You will provide support to the business through statutory financial reporting and finance operations. You will have excellent hands-on accounting knowledge including reconciliations, general ledger, month end, statutory reporting and the processing of rebates. Sound knowledge of tax fundamentals is essential
A CA/ACCA qualified Accountant is required with strong technical accounting skills from ideally financial services. You will like a challenge, take responsibility for your work, have an analytical mind, and have excellent communication skills.
In addition you will receive a package of $110,000 to $120,000 plus bonus, an exciting working environment with excellent future opportunities.
A manufacturing company located in Sharjah is currently in need of an 'Accountant' with minimum 2-5 years UAE experience who can join immediately.
Qualified applicants may send their CV to
Accounting & Audit Officer Dubai
1. Experience in Accounting & Audit
2. Qualified CA with an experience of atleast 3-4 years
3. Good communication skills
4. Has a driving license
5. Preferably: already working in Abu Dhabi
6. Expected salary AED 8-12k.
Finance officer Dubai
Job description: Job Summary
• Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
• Completing purchase orders
• Managing payroll
• Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the finance team
• Assisting with budgets
• Completing bank reconciliations
• Entering financial information into appropriate software programs
• Managing company ledgers
• Processing business expenses
• Coordinating internal and external audits
• Verifying balances in account books and rectifying discrepancies
• Verifying bank deposits
• Managing day-to-day transactions
• Recording office expenditures and ensuring these expenses are within the set budget
• Assisting the finance department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks, including preparing budgets, records, and statements
• Posting daily receipts
• Preparing annual budgets
• Completing the year-end analysis
• Reporting on debtors and creditors
• Handling accruals and prepayments
• Managing monthly budgeting tasks
• Encoding accounting entries for data processing
• Sorting financial documents and posting them to the proper accounts