Accounting clerk Dubai
BCom graduates with 1 year experience
Salary AED 4500/- all inclusive per month
Junior Accountant Dubai
Required JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT, with minimum 3 yearsâ€™ experience in accounting. Sound knowledge of all accounting treatments and book keeping under IFRS. Compensation: Dhs 4000-6000 per month. Sent CV
Senior Accounting Officer Dubai
You will play a key role within the finance team assisting with accounts payable and accounts receivable duties in addition to ad hoc accounting responsibilities. You will report to and will work closely alongside the financial controller.
This is an ideal opportunity to not only fine tune but also to up-skill your career. You will be exposed to a wide variety of tasks and the role itself will evolve overtime giving you an opportunity to up-skill and showcase your technical credentials.
- End to end accounts payable duties
- Reconciliations and processing
- Assistance with accounts receivable
- Adhoc accounting duties
- Effectively liaise and build strong relations with other business units
- Highly experienced with a proven track record in a manufacturing/job-costing environment
- Pro-active with an ability to get things done with minimal supervision
- Impeccable communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Efficient with Microsoft Suite
1. Data entry for all company transactions
2. Create accurate systems for accounting
3. Reconcile bank statements & inventory on a daily basis
4. Create reports for the management
5. Monthly budgeting
6. Manage 3rd party financial auditing process annually
We are looking for someone experienced, reliable and ready to take on a challenge.
Al Araka Decor LLC
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALITIES:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and should be CPA
· Strong understanding of accounting and finance
· 3-5 years accounting/finance experience;
· Highly detail oriented and organized in work
· Ability to achieve tight deadlines with a high degree of quality and understanding
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
· Proficiency with ERP Accounting software
Personal Assistant Dubai
We are looking for an energetic, solution orientated person who is extremely organized at all times.
- Organize and handle accounting books for the office
- Act as administrative assistant for entire office
- Answer and direct calls on a multi-line system
- Handle all scheduling both business and personal for owner
- Coordinate all travel both domestic and international
- Process incoming and outgoing deliveries and shipments
- Act as liaison to all vendors and clients
- Manage office supplies and manage stock.
- Handle all correspondence for the owner both business and personal
- Maintain owner's contact database
- Greet customers in a showroom setting
- Assist owner with personal matters (party planning, gifts, purchases, etc.)
- Maintain client and business confidentiality at all times.
- Microsoft office, excel, and Internet research experience a must
- Experience in international travel and booking a must
- Highly organized, detail orientated and ability to multi-task a must
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment/ability to quickly adapt to new or incoming changes
- Strong English communication skills a must
- University degree required.
Pay: 3000- 4000 AED, depending on skills.
Always open to negotiations if it is the right fit.
Junior accountant Dubai
We are looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the junior accountant’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
Daily cash handling & cash closing .
Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
Assist with other accounting projects
Proven experience as a junior accountant
Excellent organizing abilities
Great attention to detail
Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
Excellent knowledge of MS Office , TALLY ERP & familiarity with relevant computer software
BSc/Ba in accounting, finance or relevant field