Business Development Manager Dubai
We are looking for someone who has working experience in Audit firm operation & Business Development, at the same time possesses Audit, Accounting & Bookkeeping background. This person will be responsible for operation and developing business for Chartered Accountants & Consultancy firm, develop & build customer relationship, win assignments, get execution, deliver and close by collecting the agreed fee.
Candidates with UAE audit firm Business Development & operation experience will be preferred, please highlight it in your application.
-UAE Audit firm operation & Business Development experience (Preferred)
-Audit firm track record experience in UAE
-Self driven and responsible
-Audit & Accounting qualification
-Influencing & convincing skills
-Can motivate, engage and develop the team
Audit, Accounting, Audit firm operation, Business Development
Chief Accountant Dubai
Job purpose of Chief Accountant
To manages staff accountants and A/P departments as they relate to the service of the financial reporting and transactional accounting of the Partnerships. Applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports for multiple affiliates. Accomplishes tasks with particular emphasis on customer service and seeks to add value for the companyâ€™s managers.
Key duties/responsibilities of Chief accountant:
1. Responsible for knowing critical functions within the department and capable of mentoring and assisting employees within the department.
2. Utilize teamwork to develop departmental synergy.
3. Monitors compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and company procedures.
4. Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
5. Assures compliance with federal, state, local and corporate policies, regulations and laws.
6. Reviews accounts payables and weekly check runs.
7. Determines proper handling of financial transactions and approves transactions within designated limits.
8. Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts, cost centers and documents business transactions.
9. Responsible for distributing financial statements and cost center reports.
10. Prepares work papers and supporting schedules for the annual financial review.
11. Staff management and development.
12. Distributes monthly comparison reports and cost center reports according to schedules.
13. Prepares financial statements and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position.
14. Analyze transactional processes and identify areas where additional accuracies and efficiencies can be achieved.
15. Closely maintains and monitors the fixed assets system.
16. Adheres to internal and external deadlines.
17. Applies cost accounting methods to achieve accurate representation of cost center performance.
18. Responsible for holding manufacturing plant management accountable for accuracy and timeliness of inventory controls and cost controls.
19. Assist with annual budgets â€“ prepares all allocations;
20. Coordinate monthly closing process and reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
21. Responsible for all taxes obligations.
22. Support the Companyâ€™s mission, vision, values and goals in the performance of daily activities.
23. Develop and implement various accounting procedures.
24. Preparation of the monthly statutory accounts and consolidated financial statements under US GAAP and IFRS.
25. Work with both internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits.
26. Maintain system of accounts and keep records on all company transactions and assets.
27. Report, analyze, and ensure integrity of all financial information.
salary negotiable by employer
Senior accountant Dubai
Senior Accountant required for Manufacturing company in Dubai. Experienced in Costing, Accounting, Budgeting, Financial Analysis, Cash Flow Planning, Preparation of Financial Statement and knowledge of Internal Audit. Should handle Accounts and Finance Independently.
Assistant Accountant Dubai
Qualification : Bachelors degree in Commerce
Experience : 3 to 5 years relevant work experience in a trading Company
Strong ERP and MS Office knowledge required
Excellent subject knowledge and communication skills required
Excellent growth opportunity and learning experience in a professional environment.
Salary package on the basis of candidates experience and the responsibility assigned. Any Nationality.
Interview expected to happen in 10 days at UAE. Candidates already on visit visa or expected to reach UAE in 10 days can also apply to appear for the interview if shortlisted.
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT Dubai
A multinational company with its head office in Dubai is urgently looking for a Senior Accountant for their Dubai branch: - With 1-2 years of experience in the freight forwarding industry. Knowledge of Tally ERP, Microsoft Excel is an advantage. The candidate should be capable of independently handling accounts until finalization along with streamlining the accounts and administration operations of the branch. The candidate should have completed a minimum of Bachelors degree, must be fluent in English and possess good communication skills.
Job description: Looking for an Accountant with following requirements:
1- Can Join Immediately
3- Minimum 2 year experience in Pakistan or UAE
4- Job Location in Dubai, UAE
5- Desired Qualification: MCOM, ACMA, CMA
6- Salary AED 6,000 to 7,500
Job Type: Full-time
Accountant Job Responsibilities:
Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
Accountant Job Duties:
Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
Required Accountant for a newly opened Finance Management Consultancy. We are looking for a commerce graduate with 2-3 years’ experience in accounting. Audit Firm work experience is an added advantage.
Package: AED 7000/- + Visa + Insurance