Female Accountant preferred to do company accounts, inventory , admin , secretarial job, doing axil sheets, writing reports , communicate with different branches ..most important is to have good experience with accounting
Finance manager Dubai
We are seeking a Finance Manager to assume responsibility for the production of management accounts, including banking and cash flow forecasting. This role will report into the CEO & COO.
What you’ll be doing
• Overseeing the full spectrum of financial and management accounting, including regulatory reporting for the business (audit and tax compliance)
• Cash flow forecasting
• Establishing and building excellent relationships with key stakeholders across the business, including all members of the Executive Team
• Working closely with the Purchasing team in regards to managing stock intake.
• Responsibility for VAT and supporting the Head of Departments in regards to setting up processes and procedures to ensure all accounting functions are correct.
• Ensuring our ways of working are as cost-effective as possible by monitoring day-to-day reporting and also implementing new processes through our in house system.
• Providing performance leadership in the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic objectives
• Effectively managing a small team
• Providing support with audits in conjunction with the CEO.
• Fully-Qualified Accountant – ACCA/CIMA/ACA
• Previous experience as a Finance Manager within a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient in team management
• Strong commercial awareness
• The ability to deal with people at all levels across our business
• Strong presentation skills and experience presenting to senior management and directors
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong knowledge of accounting regulations
• Demonstrable problem-solving, analytical, technical, IT and numerical abilities
• Ability to work to deadlines and be flexible to deal with changing focus and business demands
• Experience in the catering industry
Job description: Accountant :
Looking For Accountant with 3 years UAE experience proficient in Tally software.
Managing day to day financial and Admin operations, invoicing, Accounts Receivable & Payables, Monthly Closing of books, Assist General Manager in preparing financial statements Payroll Preparation, Disbursement of Staff expenses. Salary @ AED 4000 + incentive
Chartered Accountant Dubai
Needed for one of our Client in Abu Dhabi.
1 - 2 years of experience preferred in Real Estate industry, salary negotiable
Tenderd Track DMCC
Job description: A property maintenance company in Dubai is looking for an accountant for immediate hiring.
Candidate must fit the following profile:
- Excellent proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of Quickbooks accounting software
- Have an accounting degree
- Very good knowledge of accounting principles- be able to work under pressure
Candidate must be able to start working within few days of selection.
Accontant Required in Abu Dhabi
with 2-3 years experience in Insurance company
Have experience in budget,cash flow,financial statements
General Accountant Dubai
General Accountant Jobs in Dubai UAE Grand Millennium , is looking out for a General Accountant to join the Finance team.
If you have minimum of 3 year’s experience in a similar role with preferable previous experiences in a five star hotel, please apply with confidence