Our company requires Accountant in Dubai for an Accounting and consultancy and company.
Accountant Graduate Male.
Company Confidential, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Miscellaneous.
Accountant Graduate, male, with 1-2 years UAE experience.
Fluent in English and Hindi – must be able to read, write and speak proper English with clients.
Currently living in the UAE.
Able to work shifts.
Attractive salary package and other benefits with ample chances of growth await for the right candidates.
Shun Shing Resources
Finance Manager Dubai
Oversee and manage the daily accounting & finance operations of SSG’s Dubai subsidiary independently
· Handle full set of accounts & ledger in Dubai office with ERP system
· Monitor cash flow and bank reconciliation
· Prepare annual budget & handle annual audit
· Establish & develop relationship with local and international bankers to facilitate Group’s trading business
· Manage and extend trade and credit line for import and export business of Dubai office.
· Manage shipping accounts both voyage shipment and time charter shipment. Familiar with bulk freight, laytime calculation, demurrage/dispatch, bunker purchase, port da, port charges, etc. on SOFTMAR system platform
· Handles tax compliance work & annual statutory audit
· Work closely with Hong Kong accounting team and report to GM, Finance & Accounts and BOD
· Prepare monthly financial reports on time i.e. Balance sheet/PNL/Cash Flow/Fixed Asset Register, etc
· Handle ad hoc assignments as directed by management
Job description: Position - senior accountant
Perform accounting functions as assigned including, but not limited to book, reconcile and report in-force premium, direct written premium and loss fund balance, retro accrual, cash, cash applied to A/R, bad debt allowance and non-admitted A/R on a monthly basis as well as for any GAAP vs. STAT differences.
Back-up month-end duties assigned to other Senior Accountants.
Reporting & Analysis:
Assists in preparation of monthly management report and accompanying schedules, worksheets and narratives, including “Budget vs. Actual” variance reports. Assist in providing follow-up and documentation of significant variances.
Assist with completion of the quarterly and annual regulatory filings; preparation of assigned Quarterly and Annual Statutory Statement pages/schedules.
Audits & Examinations:
Assist with annual external audit and DOI examination. Complete requested materials. Assist in preparing assigned schedules for the annual and interim audit.
Assist with testing and receive final approval for system reports required for management, financial reporting and general ledger reconciliations.
Coordinate and resolve various issues with bank such as cleared check differences, bank fee anomalies, targeted balance calculations and enhancements to online services.
Monitor positive pay exceptions.
Finance Manager Dubai
We are urgently looking for the below position:
-Minimum 6 years experience in the same field
-Minimum 3 years experience in UAE
Job description: Female accountant required for a ladies beauty salon , Tally knowledge is a must, Knowledge in Microsoft office, good english communication skills, will be also doing admin office work.
Responsibilities and Duties
-admin office work
-filing and documentation
Qualifications and Skills
-bachelor in accounting
-tally program is a must-good communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED3,500.00 /month
Job Track Me
Project Accountant Dubai
Project Accountant – Oil and Gas Dubai / AED 12000 Gross + Annual Benefits Leading Company is looking for a Project Accountant for their Oil & Gas sector. Your main responsibilities include Job Setup, Project Changes and Maintenance, Project Billing, Project Closing, WIP Valuation, Project Reporting and Monitoring
Accounts assistant Dubai
Job description: Accounts Assistant.
Details are as follows:
· Responsible for taxation and VAT filing
· Handle day to day accounting tasks and reports
· Excellent MS Office and communication skills
· Self-disciplined, fast learner
..College graduate of Accounting
· At least 2 years work experience
· Knowledgeable in computation of taxes and VAT filing
Salary & Benefits
· Dhs 3800 to 4400 per month
· Medical insurance
· Annual return ticket to home country
Accounts Officer Dubai
- Managing cash inflows and outflows
- Cheque management
- weekly and monthly bank reconciliation
- Payment collection management
- Accounting of receivables
- Credit Control
- Sales & Receivables Reporting
- Maintaining and sending various reports
- Language Fluency - Hindi & English
- 'To Do' Approach is Must
- Self-Motivator and a Team Player
- Any other duty as and when assigned by the reporting supervisor
Qualification and Experience:
- Graduation in finance stream
- One year UAE experience in same field
- Efficient Communication - Verbal & written
- Experience in VAT or GST and Arabic proficiency would be an additional advantage for selection
- Salary: would be decided based on the candidate profile and experience.
- Other benefits would be pain as per the UAE Labour Law