Job description: We are urgently hiring an Accountant.
1. Updating of monthly reporting package at HO Dubai level.
2. Review and analyze the monthly financial statements and management reports.
3. Intercompany A/C (review & monthly reconciliation).
4. Handling the set of books at HO Dubai level, and prepare related journal entries.
5. Help in the day to day operations at HO Dubai.
6. Coordination with Treasury regarding bank related matters for HO Dubai Finance and monthly bank reconciliation.
7. Review and concur payments and commitments related to XXX business.
8. Review and concur capex request and control budget for XXX business including EASY
9. Review and prepare the payments related XXX business at HO Dubai.
10. Update Budgeting & Forecasting, business plan and all related matters at HO Dubai level.
11. Contact XXX projects team for reporting and accounting issues.
12. Prepare Finance Presentation at HO Dubai level.
13. Coordination of all activities related to external audit (interim and year-end).
14. Review and concur capex request and control budget.
15. Coordinate and co-operate with other departments in Dubai HO to facilitate and improve the work.
16. Help and support on any Tax or consultancy required matter.
17. Comply with company rules, regulations and policy.
18. Other work assigned by supervisor.
Accounts assistant Dubai
Job description: Contracting Company in Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai, looking for a young accounts assistant to perform various administrative/accounting tasks including Accounts management, Accounting Entries, Record Keeping, Online Air ticketing, Hotel bookings etc.
This job requires fluency in English (Speaking and writing) also must have accounting knowledge & full command over MS Office to generate Excel worksheets.
Accounting clerk Dubai
Candidate should have good knowledge of accounting, financial analysis, reporting, reconciliation, journal entry, finance, payroll and cash management as well as in document control too.
Must be a Graduate/Post Graduate in Finance or commerce with 1 or 2 years of experience.
Good communication skills and coordination skills.
Must be organised and punctual and can work ;
We are looking for male candidates only in this position with UAE Driving License (preferred)
Job description: We are looking for an Accountant having 3 years of experience in UAE.
Accountant Job Responsibilities:
Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
Accountant Job Duties:
Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
Greetings from VAM SYSTEMS…..
VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India. We offers a comprehensive list of services in the field of IT infrastructure management, Cloud services, IT Consulting Services, Banking, Management Resources, Information Technology Development, Telecom, Aviation, Retail Management & eGovernment offerings.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for ADF Programmer for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Must have excellent programming skills
• Knowledge of programming concepts, design, procedures and practices
• A functional knowledge of Oracle e-Business suite R12 in a multi-organization
• Programming: Java, J2EE, XML, Oracle Developer Suite
• Should be well conversant with OAF, ADF, PLSQL, and Workflow development
• Writing, coding, testing and analyzing software programs and applications.
• Identifying fault and fixing.
• Creates test data, conducts tests, and debugs programs.
• Develops programs and procedures necessary to integrate and/or implement the system. Tests system fully to determine its operational reliability.
• Coordination for the implementation of projects with System Analysts and Head of
Required Chartered Accountant
Required a proactive and qualified individual for an established company in Dubai to independently handle the Accounts Department with minimum 5 years of experience.
Apply with a recent photo, stating the current and expected salary
Career UAE 1
A reputed group of companies in the UAE, engaged in diverse business activities in Aluminium and Fabrication, Glass processing, Powder Coating, Trading and distribution of General Hardware Items and machinery, requires Accountants for their various locations.
Candidates should be M. Com/ C.A. Inter, having at least 3-5 years experience in accounts up to finalization in ERP environment, preferably from trading background