Accounting Professional Dubai
We are looking for Auditing Staffs, who having experience in Accounting & Auditing, Excellent knowledge of MS Office,Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices,Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen,
Required 3 staffs
Minimum 1 Year Experience,
Accounts Assistant Dubai
Assists accounts department in AR and AP functions
-Prepare & issue client invoices
-Liase with customers for billing issues
-PostinG and updating invoices ( QUICKBOOKS)
-With Admin experience in relation to logistics services
-Any other ad-hoc duties as required by superior
-Must be flexible, can work with minimum supervision, and willing to work on shifting as advised ( Monday-Friday)
-Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy
Looking for a male Accountant to perform bookkeeping and accounting jobs for clients based in Dubai. The ideal candidate needs to be:
1-2 years UAE experience.
Must be familiar with all aspects of bookkeeping and limited knowledge accounts preparation.
Must be able to take initiative work unsupervised.
Keen to engage with the client to grow the clients and employers business.
Need not be qualified but some qualifications will help.
The younger you are the better.
UAE driving licence will be an added bonus.
Business Analyst Dubai
currently looking for Business Analyst for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Graduate./ Post Graduate
Should have sound knowledge in cards life cycle (both Issuing and acquiring)
8-9 years of relevant experience preferably in cards technology
Should have good communication skills and enhance work environment.
Excellent analytical skills are required
Sound knowledge in credit card life cycle and should have implemented Card systems/ Switch migration/ any major acquiring project.
Should have acquiring expertise upto settlement and outgoing values in clearing files of Mastercard and VISA
Knowledge in MasterCard and Visa Authorization and presentment Simulators and LEXCEL simulator.
Accounts Administrator Dubai
Job Description - Accounts Administrator
Under the direction of the immediate supervisor, administers accounts. Acts as resource person and resolves problems. Processes or monitors the processing of financial, accounting and payroll transactions. Examines, analyses and reconciles accounting and financial records as well as documents such as bank statements, expenditures, budgets, loans, and others. Ensures accuracy and compliance with University, government and granting agency guidelines, as well as accounting, reporting and payroll policies and procedures. Performs various administrative tasks according to the needs of the unit.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Administers accounts. Acts as resource person and resolves problems. Prepares journal and ledger entries. Processes or monitors the processing of financial and accounting transactions. Examines and analyses accounting and financial records and documents such as bank statements, expenditures, budgets, loans and others.
2. Ensures accuracy and compliance with University, government and granting agency guidelines, tax laws as well as accounting, reporting and payroll policies and procedures. Maintains up-to-date knowledge of these matters and gives explanations to researchers, staff and agencies.
3. Sets up accounts, sub-accounts, and budgets. Approves expenditures, receives funds and processes deposits. Compiles and prepares material to be sent to bank. Reviews, verifies and processes expense reports, requisitions, claims, advances, savings bonds, invoicing and charges.
4. Monitors loans. Follows up on missing payments. Advises on and arranges payment schedules.
5. Monitors and reconciles various accounts, statements, and reports. Identifies and analyses discrepancies and errors. Makes corrections, processes adjustments and follows up on problems. Audits outstanding items.
6. Verifies the completeness and accuracy of documentation.
7. Prepares schedules, reports and financial statements. Makes recommendations on budget allocations. Supplies information and documentation to auditors.
8. Maintains computerized information systems and participates in their implementation and development to improve efficiency within the unit. Liaises with computer resource persons as required. Sets up and maintains databases and spreadsheets. Enters data and updates information.
9. Performs various administrative and clerical tasks according to the needs of the unit. Prepares correspondence related to the duties of the position. Liaises with appropriate resource persons.
10. Uses a variety of equipment such as a personal computer, printer, calculator, telephone, photocopier, microfiche reader and fax machine.
11. The list of duties and responsibilities outlined above is representative and not a complete and detailed list of tasks, which may be performed by an employee whose position has been matched to this generic job description.
The candidate must be pro-active in his role with excellent inter-personal skills and should be able to perform the following:
1.Day to day dispensation of accounts transactions to ensure that finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner
2.Record all cheques
3.Prepare vendor cheques for mailing
4.List all vendor cheques in the log book
5.Prepare manual cheques as and when required
6.Receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services
7.Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
8.Ensure the confidentiality and security of all financial documents of an employee
9.Process and monitor payments and expenditures
10.Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information.
11.Excellent Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet and word processing programs, and email at a highly proficient level
Note: The role defined here is not exhaustive and duties and responsibilities in line with the job function may be added from time to time.