SALARY RANGE: AED 9,000 -10,500
The Accountant reports to the Finance Manager. Maintains and controls the General Ledger accounts and business transactions of the organization, applying the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) that includes analytical work and thorough review of financial records.
Your main duties will include:
• Day to day finance and accounts operations
• Making payments and receipts as necessary for the business and recording them in accounting software in a timely manner and properly allocated with invoices.
• Ensure outlined procedures in the Finance Policy are adhered to while making any payments (or) receiving funds.
• Make necessary journal entries as appropriate for appropriate accounting as per standard procedures.
• Ensure necessary documents are maintained for any transactions that are accounted in the software.
• Preparing Bank Reconciliation statement periodically as per practice.
• Preparing Intercompany Reconciliation statement periodically as per practice.
• Perform filing and general administrative tasks.
• Verify and process all accounts payable documents and monitor expenditures.
• Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable.
• Deposits cheques & cash at bank and make arrangements for Cheque collection
• Other duties as delegated from time to time by the Finance Manager or CFO or any other person designated in their absence.
Education and other required qualifications/experience/skills for the job:
• Hold a graduate degree in commerce and accounts (B.Com preferably)
• Have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in handling accounts function
• The ability to work in a team and individually.
• Sound decision-making.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good attention to detail.
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels of management.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, especially Excel).
• Be able to demonstrate attention to details and good-record-keeping.
Accounts Assistant : Candidate with accounting experience are required. Freshers with accounts background and excellent communication skills can also apply.
Urgently Required Accountant
– To manage accounts payable (bill payments, salaries, petty cash etc.) and receivable through cash / cheque / voucher in a timely manner
– To maintain and reconcile cash / financial accounts
Experience: 1-3 years
Job Position: Accountant
Salary: to be discussed
Employment visa provided
Medical insurance provided
Accountant with 1-2 years UAE experience required for a group of companies based in UAE- Salary: AED 3,000- AED 3,500 per month
The candidate must be able to handle account reconciliations of multiple companies, sales, P&L, update in accounting software, tax etc
Other benefits: Employment visa + Medical insurance + Air ticket
Interested candidates may forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
need a accountant for our trading company. looking only for Keralites/south indians.
preferably people on Husband visa , in case if visa is not available we will provide the same.
interested people can sent their CV.
salary will be AED 2000/- maximum 4 Hours work.
at lease 3 months experience will be required.knowledge in excel/tally also preferable.
Accountant Manager Dubai
b. Account Management of existing business of VGULF (20%)
c. Business development wrt products and geographies (80%)
e. Industries to cater: Detergent, Personal Care, Paint, Coatings, Foam, Ink, Printing, similar
2) Reporting: To the under-signed
3) Salary: Fixed plus Variable
4) Travel: Extensive
5) Candidates having minimum 8 years of commodity sales experience (preferably chemicals) based out of Dubai need to apply.
Account assistant Dubai
Details are as follows:
· Responsible for taxation and VAT filing
· Handle day to day accounting tasks and reports
· Excellent MS Office and communication skills
· Self-disciplined, fast learner
· Female, between 25-35 years old, Filipino
· University or College graduate of Accounting
· At least 2 years work experience
· Knowledgeable in computation of taxes and VAT filing
Salary & Benefits
· Dhs5,000 per month (inclusive of basic salary, accommodation allowance, transportation allowance)
· Medical insurance
· Annual return ticket to her home country
We are looking for an accountant cum Supervisor for a Supermarket located in Dubai.
Previous experience is a must.
Salary - AED 13000 - AED 13500