this role will have the responsibility for the provision of information & analysis to Group Finance and the Leadership Team. This includes financial and management accounting, reporting, end-of-period processing, reconciliations, budgeting, forecasting & general ledger.
The ideal candidate will have a background which demonstrates experience & understanding of finance systems together with advanced Excel skills. You will need to demonstrate a proven ability to communicate with finance function staff across a large organisation. Good decision making ability & analytical skills are critical. salary is negotiable
We are one of the top and highly competitive law firm in the UAE and we are currently looking for a qualified Accountant to handle prepare, compute, manage , research and analyze all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our company.
• Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
• Prepares budget and financial forecasts
• Publish financial statements in time
• Conduct month-end and year-end close process
• Collect, analyze and summarize account information
• Compute balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc.
• Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
• Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
• Proven work experience in accounting or relevant field
• Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
• Excellent accounting software user
• Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• CPA or CMA preferred
• At least 2-5 years work experience in the UAE
• Preferred Indian nationality
Responsible of the whole accounting process - includes reports and VAT Return filing
Provide Support to tenders and project documentation
Responsible for the overall office administration and provide support to the GM
Qualifications and Skills required:
Must be a CPA
With 2-3 years UAE experience
Proficient with Quickbooks and MS Office
Can join immediately
Al Hamly Real Estate
Preferably has an experience working in a Real Estate company and has thorough knowledge about VAT.
Preferably a CPA but other applicants with accounting experience can still apply.
Should be on tourist or visit visa.
Collections Agent Dubai
Receiving payments and issues official receipts for loan repayments
Ø Checking cash collections
Ø Depositing cash to bank
Ø Preparing Daily Remittance Monitoring Report
Ø Disbursing cheque of savings withdrawal to clients
Ø Filing loan documents
Ø Encoding data in the computer
Accounting Manager Dubai
Manage all day today accounting work including data entry and keep all relevant records for audit.
Prepare trial balance, profit and loss account and balance sheet
Prepare and maintain all receipts, payments and bank reconciliation
Prepare and maintain all supplier and customer reconciliation
Prepare documents for processing payments to suppliers on a regular basis
Communicate with the suppliers and customers for various matters including their outstanding balance and reconciliation
Keep all receipts, payment, purchase, sales and other files for reference and audit purpose
Bank and cash reconciliation
Assist the finance manager for the timely completion of accounts and MIS reporting
Prepare and maintain all petty cash transactions
Submitting receivable and payables statement to management on a monthly basis
Sending statement to clients for balance confirmation regularly
Updating Stock list on daily basis from orders and GRN
Prepare and maintain all stock related transactions, reports and reconciliation
Account for all GRN, purchase, DO, sales and other journal entries and maintain records for the same.
Checking of all LC applications /originals and suggest for any amendments.
Coordination with other departments for the collection of data including warehouse
Assist the other departments with the required information as when needed
Accounts Assistant Dubai
- BCom graduate
- With UAE experience in Accounts
- Skilled in the implementation and working around SAGE accounting system
- Must be smart and with strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially Excel
- Good communication skills (English, Hindi, Urdu, and/or Malayalam)
- Able to join immediately
- Visit visa preferred