Assistant Accountant Dubai
Assistant Accountant needed for following
- manage company account
- having knowledge of ms office
- can handle documents handling work
- can handle account software
Job description: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required (Master’s preferred)
3-5 years’ experience in general or tax accounting
Experience with computerized ledger systems
Advanced knowledge of Excel
Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment
Prepare Journal entries.
Monthly closing and preparation of monthly financial Statement.
Prepare analysis of account as requested.
Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable.
Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process.
Assists with implementing and maintain internal financial controls and procedures
Implement payment and keep records
Maintain register for vendor invoices.
Complete general ledger operations
Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance
Analyze financial statements for discrepancies and other issues that should be brought to the Finance Manager's attention
Review all inter-company transactions and generate invoices as necessary
Reconcile balance sheet accounts
Account manager Dubai
You will manage client companies and undertake business development towards clients.
•Manage client companies: coordinate legal, administrative and banking activities
for client companies,
•Fully understand the client’s activities and make sure that any action taken is
consistent with the client company’s purpose and is within the legal and
economic framework of the company.
•Develop existing and new business relations and expand client base; obtain
additional work from client as well as referrals to new clients,
•Be the main contact person for clients for day to day business of client company,
•Coordinate issues concerning taxes, administration and banking of client
•Formation of Companies in the UAE Free Zones
•Meeting with the Free Zone authorities to incorporate companies and finalize
•Client Servicing through means of in-depth knowledge of a client file and client
•Administration in relation to client servicing and internal organisation
•Incorporation of companies,
•Company Formation and Client Servicing through means of in-depth knowledge of
a client file and client communication
•Deal and follow up on standard matters proactively and with initiative
•Anticipation on potential queries and issues
•Duly guarding of deadlines
Accountant cum Administrator Dubai
Candidates located in International City preferable.
• Preparing Quotation, LPO, Invoice and all related documents in accounts.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Customer followup.
• Office management skills.
• Minimum Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree.
• Must know how to used Microsoft Office Standards i.e excel,word, etc.
• Must have 2 years experience in tally.
• Must have good Administrative skills.
Audit Executive Dubai
"Arabic and English language is must for this position".
We are a progressive and ambitious practice of Chartered Accountants with an established client base and an excellent local reputation. We are looking to recruit an qualified accountant with experience in general practice to join us as a Senior Accountant. The firm have a wide-ranging client base and we offer a high quality service. We are looking for someone with equally high standards and strong technical skills to be responsible for Accounting and Audit assignments.
Salary Range AED 3,500 - AED 5,000
Account Manager Dubai
The IML Group is looking for a FULL TIME ARABIC ACCOUNT MANAGER to work with us at the IML office.
Job Description and Accountabilities
• Accountable for managing, maintaining and developing new business from your existing accounts as determined and agreed by your manager.
• Responsible for contributing to business development in acquiring new clients for IML and achieving your own personal targets
• Responsible for creating business quotations that must be approved by your manager before being sent to any clients.
• Responsible for achieving new business call targets, new business meeting targets, sales targets and profit targets as agreed with your manager as set out in your weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly KPIs
• Manage all live projects and report back any issues to the client. Any incidents you deem of a critical nature should be discussed with your manager before reporting back to the client.
• Responsible for delivering all reports and images to clients as per the agreed deadlines, as well as ensuring that the Online reporting tool is updated regularly with all required documents.
• Responsible for ensuring all required stock, paperwork and equipment is in hand prior to any projects going live.
• Ensuring that the promoters/hostesses for every project are approved by the clients.
• Management of project budgets as agreed by your manager to ensure the profit margin is achieved.
• Assisting your manager with the continuous recruitment drive for new promoters
Timings- 5 days a week, 9am-6pm
Benefits- Visa + medical insurance, Air ticket after completing 2 years.
Interested candidates with RELEVANT (Minimum 2 years)
Finance Director Dubai
Finance director needed for multi national company in the UAE, in the role you will oversee the finance operations, you will have 10 plus years experience and full qualifications, please send in your applications
Junior accountant Dubai
We are looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the junior accountant’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
Daily cash handling & cash closing .
Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
Assist with other accounting projects
Proven experience as a junior accountant
Excellent organizing abilities
Great attention to detail
Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
Excellent knowledge of MS Office , TALLY ERP & familiarity with relevant computer software
BSc/Ba in accounting, finance or relevant field